Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #899 (isolation #200) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 897, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: NM
I'll probably always be okay with yeeting him so I'll just park this here
i dont like this
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #905 (isolation #201) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 901, Infinity 324 wrote:Koba who do you SR I’m very confused
Im at work I'll post reads later
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #908 (isolation #202) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 907, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 906, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 899, DkKoba wrote:
In post 897, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: NM
I'll probably always be okay with yeeting him so I'll just park this here
i dont like this
i do agree with this though. i want to townread koba for it but its kinda obviously a bad vote.
That was the scummiest thing koba has said all game actually.

Not 20 posts earlier they all but said n_m should be yeeted.
Wanna quote it?
I have literally 0 read on nm rn until i figure out which side theyre throwing against. Leaning town atm based on their current "reads"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #909 (isolation #203) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Im always on the lookout for whoever is trying to push LHF
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #913 (isolation #204) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no it was more towards moderation on this site lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #915 (isolation #205) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

U see, policy only works when the player in question actually cares about winning
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #918 (isolation #206) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

couldn't handle the pressure lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #919 (isolation #207) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what if we just yeeted math so the slot didnt have to be replaced
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #921 (isolation #208) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 920, Glitch wrote:
Please do not speculate or discuss replacements.
sorry
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #927 (isolation #209) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hi flavor give me a good reason not to yeet u bc im like 95% sure ur slot is scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #948 (isolation #210) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i still dont trust the slot but flavor has successfully made me want to avoid interacting with them so kudos to that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #959 (isolation #211) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u just reminded me that zdenek is in this game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #968 (isolation #212) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

are ppl finally seeing the light of taylor!scum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #998 (isolation #213) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i kinda tr flavor now and its kinda funny why but i dont know if i can explain it :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1003 (isolation #214) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

whats scummy abt it?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1007 (isolation #215) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1004, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1000, Flavor Leaf wrote:I know nothing about Dkoba, but I've gotten this knee jerk reaction multiple times with them this game, just by reading the game, or the way they talked as soon as I replaced in.
I really thought they were town earlier, but they haven't done anything towny in a while, which is usually a bad sign.
scummy.

u are looking for an excuse to vote me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1010 (isolation #216) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im reformed i try not to get into 1v1 shitfights anymore bc it clouds my reads :/
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1021 (isolation #217) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1009, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1007, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1004, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1000, Flavor Leaf wrote:I know nothing about Dkoba, but I've gotten this knee jerk reaction multiple times with them this game, just by reading the game, or the way they talked as soon as I replaced in.
I really thought they were town earlier, but they haven't done anything towny in a while, which is usually a bad sign.
scummy.

u are looking for an excuse to vote me
You literally scumread everyone. Give me a readslist.
town: andres mark gamma jackson(but bad) DBG
troll town: not_mafia
null(not sure): gerain, vp baltar, FL, zdenek
scum: infinity taylor

now u were saying?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1028 (isolation #218) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

flavor did shift my view of the gamestate a bit so that readslist is v fresh wrt it being made
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1031 (isolation #219) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i liked their wallpost
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1032 (isolation #220) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1030, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1010, DkKoba wrote:im reformed i try not to get into 1v1 shitfights anymore bc it clouds my reads :/
you keep putting off this promised readlist
i do?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1043 (isolation #221) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

jackson is town. i certainly am not going out of my way to defend them. but we should not elim jackson imo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1054 (isolation #222) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1044, Infinity 324 wrote:@Koba can you explain your read progression on me? Have you townread/nullread me at all this game?
im about to go to sleep but basically nullscum>town>flavor subs in>scum iirc
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1055 (isolation #223) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1049, Andresvmb wrote:If Jackson flips Scum btw, then Koba is probably also Scum. I feel quite unsure about Koba, and maybe that’s also influenced about the weird way they went about voting me (I feel like Town!Koba would have recognized me as Town already). They are making a lot of confident pronouncements about people’s alignments, have repeatedly stated they would return to things never to actually go through with it... I’m finding it somewhat underwhelming.
?? this isnt even true have u even read the game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1102 (isolation #224) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok votato 2.0 whatever u say
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1105 (isolation #225) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

i cant refute what ur saying bc yr premise is actually garbage but go off im not gonna vote u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1106 (isolation #226) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

me: am town
you: DkKoba is scum!!!
Me; thats blatently false
you: omg stop discrediting me scum!!!

you realize how dumb this is right?
most of ur points are like saying im scum for trying to...*checks notes*
Solve in an aggressive way

yep
great case buddy.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1108 (isolation #227) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

and im calling u votato 2.0 bc he literally used to shittunnel me in the same exact way so maybe dont act like him if you dont wanna get compared xoxo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1112 (isolation #228) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1109, JacksonVirgo wrote:Last time I death tunneled someone like this they were scum and they switched to TR me as well, so I'm hedging my bets.

pedit: Being called that hits something personal in my past so I would like it if you do not compare me to them please okay? Thank you
Yup this is the same exact game with the same exact people.
U got it.
i suggest u check some of my recent games and see i normally lean to townread shittunnels on me. Do u even have reads outside of me or are u just focused on me?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1113 (isolation #229) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ive played probably the most games with that kid on this site and im purely talking about their mafia play.
I dont mean to attribute their gross behavior to you and im sorry if that part distresses you. But pls understand its hard to fight a tunnel thats based in things that i have done as part of my solving process
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1116 (isolation #230) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

"Do you get deathtunneled"
yes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1117 (isolation #231) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

If im not mechanically clear theres always that 1 person LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1132 (isolation #232) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

we arent getting jackson
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1133 (isolation #233) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1127, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1088, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1038, Tayl0r Swift wrote:VOTE: jackson
You just said you TR'd me? Confuzzled I am
this is not a townie reaction to being voted by someone who said they townread you.
Speaking of who we are getting, this slot is still scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1134 (isolation #234) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1131, Infinity 324 wrote:To the people who think taylor is scum: where is she trying to look town?
???? What does this mean
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1136 (isolation #235) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

that doesnt make sense but ok
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1138 (isolation #236) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

:shifty: hoping wont change my alignment.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1139 (isolation #237) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

ur thought process is what ppl who are scum look for when trying to frame town lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1141 (isolation #238) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

i have this thing called work
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1142 (isolation #239) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

i have the post in my copypaste, but before i post it, can you tell me why you're asking me to prove to you t hat you're scum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1144 (isolation #240) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok so i had this solve wrt your slot and math slot.

math!scum implied you!town.

im pretty sure u are scum otherwise.

flavor coming in and towntelling is leaning me on u being scum.

your engagement once flavor came in also at the same time felt fake and "participatory" i.e. u were just trying to look like u were there.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1146 (isolation #241) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 705, Infinity 324 wrote:Honestly I don't think math is scum necessarily, I think we need wagons to get the game going and math at least seems to be responding to pressure

PEdit: she said she had a publishing deadline. The other slots have reasons at least (though not necessarily good ones)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1150 (isolation #242) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1148, Marky Mark wrote:Hey all, hope everyone's well :)

So I've had a longish day at work and have now checked the page to find another 10 pages have sprung up :?

Tbqh this game has been a massive step up in terms of post count/frequency from the games I've played before and I'm struggling to stay afloat during the week due to work etc. I'll have a thorough look at the game tomorrow and try to get my head around the new developments.
ur playing in a koba game so sorry <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1155 (isolation #243) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

zdenek towny
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1157 (isolation #244) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its something like abt his tone that comes off as independent
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1214 (isolation #245) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1203, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1185, Marky Mark wrote:... but she herself voted Geraint a couple of pages earlier, which is a wagon based on very similar principles (ie pressuring an inactive & hard to read player)
That whole "on lookout for lhf" thing is just plain contradicting everything, as I remember calling out in my wall on them.
i am calling to elim taylor not gerain rn but go off
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1215 (isolation #246) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1192, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1144, DkKoba wrote:ok so i had this solve wrt your slot and math slot.

math!scum implied you!town.

im pretty sure u are scum otherwise.

flavor coming in and towntelling is leaning me on u being scum.

your engagement once flavor came in also at the same time felt fake and "participatory" i.e. u were just trying to look like u were there.
That's a super fluffy way to say you read them and math as a TvS
Or maybe i was trying to skip the "why" that would obviously come if i did say that :shifty:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1216 (isolation #247) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

hey mark whats the difference between your infinity tr and my scumread? Just asking for a friend
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1219 (isolation #248) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok so?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1220 (isolation #249) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

Infinity isnt only scummy for their activity around the math wagon idk why ppl keep trying to make me out as a 2 dimensional player its getting rly annoying game after game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1221 (isolation #250) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

there's 3 scum minimum and I'm trying to slot 3 players into that and if im missing pieces then yes i am going to explore my null pile in which gerain is.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1222 (isolation #251) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

no one wands to help on pressurd anyways so VOTE: taylor
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1279 (isolation #252) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1268, Infinity 324 wrote:VP townread is largely tone
tone is alignment indicative
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1280 (isolation #253) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1272, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 1267, Tayl0r Swift wrote:+1

also im getting some oblivious townie vibes from mark atm
Lowkey discredit? :P I'm presuming this is relating to my above post on DGB

A fair few people seem to be TRing DGB but if you look at the slot objectively, it's actively lurked, made some inconsistent reads (eg the disparity between N_M/geraint) and made a couple of posts that try to sound townie ie . What is it that you are seeing in the slot that makes it feel towny to you?

We need to find a solution to deal with N_M/Geraint who probs won't respond to pressure, but I think we also need to be shining the light on DGB (and Zedenek to a lesser extent) here so that they can't coast.
u literally just see which faction nm it seems is actively trying to throw against and then read them as that alignment. I've played with the type before
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1281 (isolation #254) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

I'll be back more tomorrow. Halloween is extra busy workwise.

I see the concerns re: my progession and i will try to explain. There was a lot of shifting i didnt explicitly announce in my head.
I'll try to answer now actually re: vpb:

In our last game i was better able to read their alignment without needing to pressure them. Im still paranoid on the slot that im getting pocketed. I think their ability to townread me here leans them town (fmpov). I'm vibing with their reads so far mostly so while they were knocked down to null its only from a lack of confidence they are there. (If i scumread him you would know)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1283 (isolation #255) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1282, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1281, DkKoba wrote:In our last game i was better able to read their alignment without needing to pressure them.
Haha, in fairness, I had to fake claim against you that game, so you knew for a fact I was lying. Can't remember if you were busting my chops before that much or not. My fake claim had bought me a lot of cover that game until it was unsustainable at the end.
I called ur fake claim out right away but no one was vibing so i gave up and gave u benefit of the doubt
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1287 (isolation #256) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1284, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think VP’s town, and I think there’s scum pushing him as town.

I’m busy today, but I might show up late tonight
who?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1331 (isolation #257) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

happy halloween. just worked 2 shifts and im fucking DEAD .
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1340 (isolation #258) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

when was the last time geraint said anything
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1343 (isolation #259) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

how is dgb inactive. I actually can remember things dgb said.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1345 (isolation #260) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

i think u dont know what actual scumtells are @mark.

or ur purposefully avoiding reading previous games so u can keep pretending it is a scumtell for me

if u think im gonna sit here and let dumb theories be peddled ill be damned.

Imma be real with u that my townread on u has weakened significantly. And with ur scummy choice to vote sit on a slot that u are misrepping, i cant keep that to myself anymore.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1346 (isolation #261) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

wait mark is uborinically trying to push nm lmao.

ok theyre actually openscumming now VOTE: mark
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1348 (isolation #262) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

nah its too late lol u slipped
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1349 (isolation #263) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

we'll be seeing em
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1351 (isolation #264) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

mark panicking bc theyre scum pr and attracted attention that they werent expecting
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1355 (isolation #265) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1353, Infinity 324 wrote:Daily news report: Mark is town. Gerain and n_m have barely done anything AI. Koba is being too scummy to be scum.

UNVOTE:
OK thanks for claiming as one of mark's partners<3 . <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1357 (isolation #266) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

we can fix that by putting u into the graveyard
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1366 (isolation #267) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

me, not reading marks long bs posts anymore :relieved:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1386 (isolation #268) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1380, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: Marky Mark

I am not low info. Trust me when I get a bee in my bonnet, I'll spam harder than DkKoba.
now THIS i have to see because im hard to beat except on my homesite
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1389 (isolation #269) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1383, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1377, Infinity 324 wrote:I'm literally just listing townreads and you're interpreting it to be an agenda wtf
Scum don't list town reads, they keep all their options open.

Their town reads are the players they're going to have to NK, so scum like to keep the town read pool small and nebulous.
scum also can approach by having ~too many townreads~ but overall it is where these reads stem from that is what matters etc. its not black and white.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1391 (isolation #270) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1374, Marky Mark wrote:
DkKoba wrote:me, not reading marks long bs posts anymore :relieved:
That's rude and there's no need for that tone :S

So I've asked you multiple times to explain your inconsistent behaviour in , you've deflected this and instead flung a bunch of accusations my way. When I've worked through and responded to them methodically you now decide to discredit them by saying they are too long to read. I hope you can see how this massively constructive for anyone involved.

--Side note, I am totally open to constructive feedback if people are finding posting style/length/etc difficult to digest, but let's please treat each other with respect :)
stop gaslighting me thx
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1397 (isolation #271) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im not interested in interacting with u anymore
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1398 (isolation #272) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

mark: asks 50 million questions and cherrypicks those that dont answer every single one of them as their scumread.

sorry but no.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1404 (isolation #273) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1399, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 1397, DkKoba wrote:im not interested in interacting with u anymore
So that's twice in an evening that you've accused me of something, I've taken the time to respond to you and then you've just changed the subject.

imma call the wahmbulance
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1406 (isolation #274) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1403, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1401, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1392, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 1177, Infinity 324 wrote:{gerain, koba, DGB, andres, zdenek} is my PoE atm
Is this still your POE given you now claim to be light TRing DGB and Zedenek is being replaced ergo the slot is in limbo?
Pretty much. I didn't mention n_m, who I believe VP townreads for meta reasons, so I was trusting that. I do think he pretend to contribute a bit more as scum. To be more clear:

I doubt scum is here: {VP, JV, gamma, mark}
Not really feeling scum, but could be wrong: {n_m, taylor, DGB, flavor}
The rest: {andres, koba, zdenek, gerain}
you just said koba was too scummy to be scum.
have u considered infintiy is just full of shit tho
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1409 (isolation #275) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1435 (isolation #276) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

taylor thinking infinity and me can be scum together somehow :shifty:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1479 (isolation #277) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

something about taylors posting patterns seems familiar. Have we played before?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1483 (isolation #278) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no lol someone on this site. very eerie
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1486 (isolation #279) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

andres where do you think scum is.

you seem to be content to allow the game stay mostly out of your control
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1507 (isolation #280) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1503, Tayl0r Swift wrote:has anyone noticed that koba pops in and out at odd times? theyre always around when theres pressure on, but often not here when attention is elsewhere.
????????
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1508 (isolation #281) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1499, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1486, DkKoba wrote:andres where do you think scum is.

you seem to be content to allow the game stay mostly out of your control
I think of myself as most effective when I’m not completely driving all the conversations, unless there’s a massive vacuum. There’s enough slots probing and analyzing that I don’t think I need to pursue every angle. And besides, I am reasonably okay at sorting Town. I know from experience I am not particularly good at nailing Scum early. So I also like to find players I can trust and see if I can sort the game by comparing notes.
love when ppl play entitled like this to obscure their alignment when attention isnt on them <3 . <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1512 (isolation #282) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1504, Flavor Leaf wrote:it's because they're scum, but people don't wanna believe me.
Where did this read come from?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1516 (isolation #283) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1506, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1502, Tayl0r Swift wrote:what did you notice in the last few pages that was different?
You’ve been engaging people and pressuring who you think is scum. Honestly I hadn’t seen much scumhunting from you until the last few pages, mostly just saying reads.
Are you coaching them in scum chat rn? :shifty:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1520 (isolation #284) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok im not getting limmed so look elsewhere
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1526 (isolation #285) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lmao i keep forgetting bc of [redacted] alive in 4 games yadda yadda
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1528 (isolation #286) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

dont care if u dont believe me bc ur scum lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1529 (isolation #287) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

taylor frozen
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1535 (isolation #288) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im gay
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1540 (isolation #289) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

anyways vote mark for elim <3 . <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1541 (isolation #290) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Yall only townread him for posting big walls of text.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1550 (isolation #291) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1400, Flavor Leaf wrote:Marky Mark could be smooth scum, smooth enough where I probably wouldn't vote them out Day 1.

Dkk-Marky could be Dkk scum making it look like they're doing something with MarkyMark, which distracts a townMarky.

Or ScumMarky could be playing with DkScum.

I don't think I see that as S/S anywhere. Could be T/T if I'm just off the mark.

I'm trying to find scum right now, so I might be seeing things that aren't there regarding the gamestate, but that's fine for Day 1, I feel.

PEdit:
Interesting Dkk is trying to stop the discussion on that now.
anyways im coming back to this post and just getting rly annoyed ppl wanna let ppl like mark deepwolf easily on d1 when they've been slipping the longer they've been talking.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1562 (isolation #292) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

holy shit DGB has TWO votes...
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1563 (isolation #293) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

absolute madwoman
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1585 (isolation #294) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1565, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: DkKoba

Obvscum
people will literally do anything to avoid using facts to update tbeir reads bc they dont want to admit they are wrong and this game is just more proof of it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1586 (isolation #295) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

didn't mean to quote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1587 (isolation #296) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1575, VP Baltar wrote:Oh hey, it's jackson and geraintm everyone, posting weak sniping and IIoA, respectively.

Look, we need to come to a consensus wagon today. We have roughly 3 days and still need to get through the claim process. Late tomorrow and Wednesday will be a loss for me because of the election in the US (soft VLA warning for about 24 hours there), so I'd rather we move this forward today if possible.

I'll be switching my vote to infinity today unless you all come to your senses and see what a pile of poop you're letting skate into D2. Scum are going to try to keep the wagons as divided as possible up to deadline so any yeet is a rush job. Don't let them.
How about mark (((:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1588 (isolation #297) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1571, Flavor Leaf wrote:Yo I’m already veering on the side of I feel like I’m gonna get night killed, don’t give em more reason. :lol:

Supposed to claim that Day 3.

After Dkk flips red, All docs on me
are u ok?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1589 (isolation #298) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

flavor are u claiming scum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1590 (isolation #299) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

Bc i honestly dont understand what the fuck youre doing if you're town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1609 (isolation #300) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1591, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1587, DkKoba wrote:How about mark (((:
I'm not feeling a Mark yeet today. Like, on a personal level, I hate that posting style to some degree, but that's NAI.

I also don't like people attacking Koba based upon their posting style...again, that kind of stuff doesn't show alignment. And yes, I understand people have stated other reasons. But I do think some of the Koba hate is just based upon a playstyle that is hallmarked by a middle finger.

You're completely opposed to infinity, koba? I'm increasingly thinking infinity v. taylor may not be TvT. There is just some weirdness in the talking past each other. Honestly, I find both of their play kind of garbage for different reasons (infinity has no scum reads after 60 pages v. taylor making "tone reads" cases and generally trying to AtE with me), so it makes sense for one of them to go if I can't get people to bite on geraintm (despite everything he posts being non-committal to any clear viewpoint).
Im not opposed to infinity but im really much more confident on mark
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1610 (isolation #301) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1601, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1600, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1597, Andresvmb wrote:And how does it not sway my vote exactly? If I have two players I know are Town, that’s a reasonable core to be voting with.
You know they are town? Huh?
What’s so complicated about assuming that a Mason claim D1 by two players contains Town like 99% of the time?
Imagine a triple mason pairing again haha ... just kidding. ... unless?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1611 (isolation #302) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

like i hate consolidating bc it makes me paranoid as shit LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1631 (isolation #303) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: infinity yeah sure bud
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1646 (isolation #304) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

then what are you looking for from ger
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1657 (isolation #305) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

almost all u need to know is that infinity and mark are pretty much conf scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1679 (isolation #306) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1676, Almost50 wrote:
In post 88, Infinity 324 wrote:UNVOTE: koba feels towny to me here if anything
Why is that?

@JV: Fake claiming and retracting on the same page hardly ever nets you anything of value (except for making you look sus, that is). Also what mod gives a player such info in a mini-normal? Your fake claim process needs to be tweaked a fair bit if you ask me.
In post 176, shellyc wrote:
In post 165, JacksonVirgo wrote:I'm informed that there's scum within Shelly, DKKoba and Infinity. Probably should out that rn
if you wanted to get a reaction out of me why would you do retract before i came back to this thread
EXACTLY!
In post 184, VP Baltar wrote:It's times like this I just try to imagine what is going on in the scum PT.
Genuine Town!slop or faking a town!slip?? Does anybody know Baltar well enough?

Like, of the 3 I wanted to look into most (first 3 to post) I find taylor to be the least likely to flip red.

Also, based on the interaction between shelly & JV I think this is Town!JV (My strongest TR by the end of page 8)

I also think I'm officially skipping DkK's posts.
I mean u just townbin me and never vote me that's good enough for me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1680 (isolation #307) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1673, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1671, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1670, Infinity 324 wrote: makes me think koba voted mark in order to go "oh oops guess I couldn't get my top choice time to compromise on infinity"
To be fair, they’re getting flash wagon’d, so I’d say that makes sense if kkoba’s town too.
I was having trouble finding the scum or town motivation from their vote on mark, since they'd been townreading mark for doing essentially the same thing for most of the game. I found a possible scum motivation so
lmao we get it hes ur partner buddy.

i only tr him bc big wallposts just like the rest of the table did.
Then the contents of them started slipping him.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1682 (isolation #308) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

that's not alignment indicative
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1683 (isolation #309) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

but keep trying
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1688 (isolation #310) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

so ur projecting? U think marks dgb push is towny? U think their attempt to push nm is towny? I look at actions not words lmao. Ur premises are garbage
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1759 (isolation #311) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1756, VP Baltar wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: geraintm

Willing to take this run again here. 4 votes isn't a fail wagon.

People need to vote Koba, gerain or infinity. Those are the options
Im not an option fuck off
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1760 (isolation #312) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1713, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 1693, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1684, Marky Mark wrote:In particular, I'm concerned/worried about DGB - they are clearly a competent player who is currently being allowed to coast and avoid scrutiny.
I've played a good amount with DGB in olden times. This is just her play. She definitely will get more active later. If I had a scum read on her, I'd be all in with you, but she's null to town for me atm.
Happy scumday mate.

I don't know DGB super well but they are clearly an experienced player and imo they are coasting right now. For those TRing DGB right now I'd ask them how they think sucm!DGB would be playing differently because right now I see a whole deal of coasting and trying to look town.

This being said, I am keen to be pragmatic and as I seem to be alone in finding DGB highly sus, I am content to look at other scumreads or low-info slots for today's elim, ie {DK, N_M} and maybe Geraint as a compromise if neither of the above are agreeable with other players. DGB is getting away with a lot right now, so I am just keen that they are held to account - especially as they still haven't responded to questions raised earlier, eg their inconsistencies between their reads on N_M and Geraint

I am going to VOTE: DK and this is me going back to back to first principles - as I have explained at reasonable length already, their unsubstantiated discrediting, inconsistencies, and deflections is not remotely aligned with town interests. If they feel there is a meta defence to be had here, they are welcome to articulate it (just as they are welcome to articulate their reasons for )
this is such a fluffed up bs post LMFAO
I dont do meta defense. If u dont care enough to read my previous games thats bc u are nkt trying to actually read my alignment.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1762 (isolation #313) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im not ever getting limmed
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1764 (isolation #314) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Yeah im softing pr and yeah you better piss off
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1768 (isolation #315) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1766, Infinity 324 wrote:Why would you soft now
bc im vanilla townie trying to avoid a lim but eat a night kill
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1772 (isolation #316) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ur still voting me so why
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1774 (isolation #317) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

infiniry wanting to force a claim lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1786 (isolation #318) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im not sold on gerain
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1788 (isolation #319) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i dont answer questions like that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1789 (isolation #320) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

theyre stupid and are often either from noob town or scum who wants to wriggle out of being fos'd
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1843 (isolation #321) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

lmao so?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1846 (isolation #322) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

u know who likes to play odd?
scum. Easy to hide behind reasoning.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1847 (isolation #323) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

Play odds*
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1848 (isolation #324) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

already said i scumread Infinity taylor and mark most rn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1854 (isolation #325) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

i agree with that but my line is at gaslighting basically. hate when ppl just start blatantly lying to your face abt things u did just to win. i.e. stuff that can be proven within the same thread.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1858 (isolation #326) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1857, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1855, Tayl0r Swift wrote:my perspective is that fun and winning are only meaningful if VP Baltar is dead.
Lol slipping with them NKs as a strategy. Fascinating
dont worry, bulletproof ascetic doc here. im gonna save u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1892 (isolation #327) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1886, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1842, Infinity 324 wrote:I'd like to point out that gamma, despite not being caught up, still managed to throw in an opportunistic vote, shade throwing (, ), and overdefensive nonsense ().
Man piss off
“Caught up” and “aware of current events” are VERY distinct things
The fact you’re trying to conflate them is bullshit
U consider they're openwolfing to get you miselimed :shifty:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1895 (isolation #328) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also marky continues to be proven they have scum motivation. They continue to push my elim, told me to show meta reasons and say im acting a"anti town "(lol seriously this is such an extreme reach like ur actually so scummy trying to force a lynch onto the most likely player to solve other than andres)
Its always the scum who have never played with me who think im an easy elim. I know they havent read my meta despite asking fkr a meta defense bc as town they'd realize their argument js bullshit and as scum they'd see that im a bad push
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1898 (isolation #329) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok remove the fact that mark posts big walls(which is nai anyways).

Why is he town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1901 (isolation #330) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

speakeasy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1902 (isolation #331) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

@glitch vote count pls
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1904 (isolation #332) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

once again ppl ignore obvious slips i catch and go on to miselim town weeee
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1906 (isolation #333) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

very clear that scum is consolidating onto my slot lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1907 (isolation #334) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

first person to switch off gets free townread from me ;)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1909 (isolation #335) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

andres can u pls come here and actually help me strongarm this elim bc i cant do this alone
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1912 (isolation #336) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

not really, i think hes lhf. when it comes to me vs someone else ill always vote someone else but gerain is at worst null for me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1917 (isolation #337) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

my pronouns are they them pls :shifty:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1919 (isolation #338) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Im drinking tonight and playing osrs im gonna pop in later and give my drunk reads
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1923 (isolation #339) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im doing twisted leagues, its hella fun u should try it out. its quick progress and its like a challenge rush. but u do need membership so
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1929 (isolation #340) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what about mark???
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1932 (isolation #341) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

andres is p obvious in alignment always its like their intentions are obvious as well as their accuracy.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1934 (isolation #342) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im leaning town . maybe its my bias but im still annoyed hes feeling too entiltied to actively engage
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1936 (isolation #343) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

just vote him bc hes scum :shifty:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1937 (isolation #344) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

or are u hist parnter and getting him to claim a pr
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1939 (isolation #345) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im town but ok
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1942 (isolation #346) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1941, Tayl0r Swift wrote:im town and anyone who doubts this statement is scum and ill deathtunnel them
SHUT UP THIS IS MY STRATEGY
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1943 (isolation #347) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

TAYLOR INFIITYT AND MARK SCUM IM SO GOOD
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1944 (isolation #348) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

flafvor is being dumb and trhing to annoy me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1945 (isolation #349) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm anyone here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1948 (isolation #350) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

fckuk you \
VOTE: falvor[/vpt]
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1950 (isolation #351) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sp ur jksut gonna park ur vote ne me??????????????
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1972 (isolation #352) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

im hungovrt and we should still lim mark the openwolf
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1973 (isolation #353) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

ur twisting my words on purpose
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1974 (isolation #354) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

ur actually pretty grimy and im a bit upset but ill let it slide cause its a game but consider not borderline gaslighting someone just to get them limmed bc its not ok
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2009 (isolation #355) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

:///
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2040 (isolation #356) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hey gera how much do you care about having this strongarmed off of you, because i can do it i just dont know if its worth it if ur not gonna engage in a meaningful way.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2047 (isolation #357) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok but i townread u and i dont like lhf getting yeeted.

just like try at least if anything
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2052 (isolation #358) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

NM scumreads gera and thinks theyll flip scum thats why they wont hammer lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2080 (isolation #359) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

vp be honest are you scum? ://
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2083 (isolation #360) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

id rather not get gera but he's useless asf so its whatever.

maybe ppl will listen to me when he flips town ((((((((((:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2085 (isolation #361) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ur right i should probably stop pretending that that works after oh so many games where i try to say "i told you so"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2086 (isolation #362) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

annoyed that lhf gets lynched in every game i play and ruins my poes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2088 (isolation #363) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yes??
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2089 (isolation #364) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

preferably mark but whatever
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2092 (isolation #365) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sure then hammer gera. because i wont do it myself. im tired of trying to explain that my reads are actually good wrt finding town in inactives :/
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2130 (isolation #366) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

@mark whats 2x2+25-9?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2135 (isolation #367) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2134, VP Baltar wrote:Will say, weird Koba didn't die after soft claiming power.
wifom game strong
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2137 (isolation #368) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

clearly someone is calling my bluff and wants to still miselim me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2139 (isolation #369) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

I'm gonna wait until everyone reacts first but im leaning thaf way
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2141 (isolation #370) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

Thought u already read me as scum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2144 (isolation #371) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: infinity

nice scummy early claim
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2149 (isolation #372) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2147, Tayl0r Swift wrote:either way koba hopping on after the claim is a bad look, so VOTE: koba for now.
u really think that claim was towny?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2150 (isolation #373) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

u are so fucking bad taylor if u are town here like really terrible. grudge tunnels are not a good look
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2154 (isolation #374) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

says the person using literally anything i say as a "scumclaim" and refusing to critically read the thread. ur reads are not logical or make sense at all. like u clearly have an agenda to miselim me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2155 (isolation #375) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2117, DrippingGoofball wrote:The dead player was a danger to
In post 2118, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: Infinity234

DIE SCUM DIE
In post 2131, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2122, Infinity 324 wrote:Well I'm town so
Oh

I'll take your word for it, the mod probably made a mistake.
sounds more like u are paranoid that it was a guilty and TMI'd to that conclusion bc i dont see a guilty anywhere
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2156 (isolation #376) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

perhaps just accept ive been around the block a few times in the game of mafia and can smell bullshit while you think you can stick like glue to someone and get a free miselim by constantly misrepping them.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2159 (isolation #377) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2158, Marky Mark wrote:Evening all :) ,

My reaction on catching up with D2 so far

I've just worked a 12-8 shift, so pretty frazzled but will provide some quick thoughts and then more tomorrow.
no answer to my question?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2160 (isolation #378) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2157, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
result implying scum is a guilty result.
my sweet summer child.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2164 (isolation #379) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2162, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 2160, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2157, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
result implying scum is a guilty result.
my sweet summer child.
do you see how you arent saying anything constructive but only shading and insulting me?
do i need to make a quote wall to show how much of a hypocrite you are
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2166 (isolation #380) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

DGB literally never claimed. why are ppl even bothering assuming they did
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2170 (isolation #381) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

i literally quoted every post from dgb from today. where is the guilty claim
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2173 (isolation #382) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

i think its a very long reach to think its a report claim. town pr(or town in general) would ask for verification of result if its actually a guilty.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2196 (isolation #383) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

how is it towny from your pov???
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2211 (isolation #384) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

is "discrediting" autoscum behavior now?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2212 (isolation #385) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Yes or no responses. I'm gonna make a few fools once i have a sec to quote dump
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2214 (isolation #386) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im asking the people who are purely basing their case on me based on that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2215 (isolation #387) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

"This is discrediting" ok but how is it scummy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2217 (isolation #388) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

The people on the gerain wagon not even bothering looking on the wagon and going straight for me esp when the logic was that gerain was my partner so imma need some explanations there
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2220 (isolation #389) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Also scum infinity would know that theyd have to claim potentially d1 with how the board state was - the soft is not AI
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2221 (isolation #390) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2200, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2196, DkKoba wrote:how is it towny from your pov???
Idk, she seemed to have low WIM, and it felt like something town with low WIM would do whereas scum with low WIM probably wouldn't think of it.
Tf is this word salad
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2227 (isolation #391) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

that makes 0 sense but ok
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2250 (isolation #392) » Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

vp why do u think i dont buy that shit?
infinity cares more abt survival than solving lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2251 (isolation #393) » Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

also dgb is hard town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2290 (isolation #394) » Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

too scummy to be scum is a stupid myth. are u their scum partner flavor?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2303 (isolation #395) » Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

is this the part where i dunk on scum yet
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2305 (isolation #396) » Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hey Mark remember that math question
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2318 (isolation #397) » Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2316, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 2314, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2214, DkKoba wrote:im asking the people who are purely basing their case on me based on that
This is just plain misrepresenting me if this was aimed at me, as a lot of my case wasn't even just the discrediting alone.
i dont think anyone scumreads koba based on discrediting/personality alone.
sure then why
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2319 (isolation #398) » Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2314, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2214, DkKoba wrote:im asking the people who are purely basing their case on me based on that
This is just plain misrepresenting me if this was aimed at me, as a lot of my case wasn't even just the discrediting alone.
What case?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2321 (isolation #399) » Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i see just a lot of crying "youre telling me im wrong with proof ergo ur scum!!!"
like chill ur ego
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”