Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Honestly have no idea how people regularly get real scumreads on d1.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1373, Infinity 324 wrote:JV, gamma slot, VP, and mark are town.
this is what I'm talking about. You're pushing slots and piggybacking here, and it looks like gamestate manipulation to get those 4 slots to see the world from your "pov", which if you are scum, this is how you control games. You pushing that much faith looks fake to me, and looks like you're trying to create a squad to both a) take blame for a potential misfade, b) make sure they don't join in on voting you.

You positioned me in the slight townie position which allows you to keep me at ease, but able to flip on me in a moment's notice if I become an issue for you.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:52 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

I'm literally just listing townreads and you're interpreting it to be an agenda wtf
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:53 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I'm also seeing a possible DGB/DKK pairing, which could explain why DGB went on to Gera here, as that's a wagon that could gain steam, and I feel like Dkk is likely the scummiest, most likely to get momentum on them as either alignment coming up, so if DGB senses that too, and is partners with Dkk, Gera push is incredibly strong, especially because DGB couldn't stay on me due to if they are scum, them having to do a hell of a lot of work on Day 1 to fight because of circular reasoning.

a theory, though. If they are the scum team, that is what is happening right now.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:55 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1377, Infinity 324 wrote:I'm literally just listing townreads and you're interpreting it to be an agenda wtf
isn't that how to play Mafia? Look for the agenda.

I could be wrong. If you are town, I don't think this reaction of your makes that much sense. I never implied like I thought I was 100% correct, I was simply stating a scenario I believe could be happening, as I did with DGB/Dkk.

It's too early for me to actually think 100% I could be correct, but I feel like I'm on a good path here. Even if I am wrong, this will open things up. I don't necessarily think I am wrong, though.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:55 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

VOTE: Marky Mark

I am not low info. Trust me when I get a bee in my bonnet, I'll spam harder than DkKoba.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:56 am

In post 1378, Flavor Leaf wrote:I'm also seeing a possible DGB/DKK pairing
It's called
"I'm townreading DKK."
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1381, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1378, Flavor Leaf wrote:I'm also seeing a possible DGB/DKK pairing
It's called
"I'm townreading DKK."
This is a possibility, sure.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:58 am

In post 1377, Infinity 324 wrote:I'm literally just listing townreads and you're interpreting it to be an agenda wtf
Scum don't list town reads, they keep all their options open.

Their town reads are the players they're going to have to NK, so scum like to keep the town read pool small and nebulous.

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1379, Flavor Leaf wrote:

I could be wrong. If you are town, I don't think this reaction of your makes that much sense. I never implied like I thought I was 100% correct, I was simply stating a scenario I believe could be happening, as I did with DGB/Dkk.
I think you developed a scenario that could make a lot of sense for scum!me, but are not really considering my words at face value (i.e. I have no motivation and a few strong townreads but nothing else).
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1383, DrippingGoofball wrote:

Their town reads are the players they're going to have to NK, so scum like to keep the town read pool small and nebulous.
I don't know how strong of a scum player Infinity is. The POE was rather high number still, and I don't see the lean towns as town reads, as he stated them in a manner which he could easily turn.

In that regard, since it's Day 1, it's also easy to flip your stronger town reads, but he's just actively pushing like there's 4 strong townies for him, and he also has stated he doesn't know how to get scum reads Day 1, and if he's able to convince himself that he has that many town reads, that doesn't add up for me. He should question his town reads in that case, which I don't think he does, because I think they are fake reads to begin with.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1380, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: Marky Mark

I am not low info. Trust me when I get a bee in my bonnet, I'll spam harder than DkKoba.
now THIS i have to see because im hard to beat except on my homesite
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1385, Flavor Leaf wrote:He should question his town reads in that case
I questioned them, ISO'd them, and determined that they look town. Now what.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1384, Infinity 324 wrote:

I think you developed a scenario that could make a lot of sense for scum!me, but are not really considering my words at face value (i.e. I have no motivation and a few strong townreads but nothing else).
I agree with this. Is that not a decent way to look for scum or cause meaningful discussion? I think my vote towards you has already helped move this game forward.

I disagree with the no motivation part. You being scum is the motivation, it's Day 1, so you just have to establish presence, which you are doing.

Yes, I see the world you can be town here, but I don't think it's any more likely than scum you at this point. And 50/50 is solid odds in Mafia.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1383, DrippingGoofball wrote:

scum also can approach by having ~too many townreads~ but overall it is where these reads stem from that is what matters etc. its not black and white.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1386, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1380, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: Marky Mark

now THIS i have to see because im hard to beat except on my homesite
You lot really don't wanna force me to have to keep up with you guys activity wise because I will.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1374, Marky Mark wrote:
DkKoba wrote:me, not reading marks long bs posts anymore :relieved:
That's rude and there's no need for that tone :S

So I've asked you multiple times to explain your inconsistent behaviour in , you've deflected this and instead flung a bunch of accusations my way. When I've worked through and responded to them methodically you now decide to discredit them by saying they are too long to read. I hope you can see how this massively constructive for anyone involved.

--Side note, I am totally open to constructive feedback if people are finding posting style/length/etc difficult to digest, but let's please treat each other with respect :)
stop gaslighting me thx
retired
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by Marky Mark »

Seeing as POEs are the hot topic rn...
In post 1177, Infinity 324 wrote:{gerain, koba, DGB, andres, zdenek} is my PoE atm
Is this still your POE given you now claim to be light TRing DGB and Zedenek is being replaced ergo the slot is in limbo?
DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: Marky Mark

Then prove it by pushing the game forwards and responding to the question I've asked you a couple of times about your inconsistent reads on N_M/Geraint :)

Threatening to spam me harder than koba because I'm voting you is not making me think you are town rn. Actively scumhunting, applying scrutiny and backing up your posts with justification would though.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1388, Flavor Leaf wrote:

I agree with this. Is that not a decent way to look for scum or cause meaningful discussion? I think my vote towards you has already helped move this game forward.

I disagree with the no motivation part. You being scum is the motivation, it's Day 1, so you just have to establish presence, which you are doing.

Yes, I see the world you can be town here, but I don't think it's any more likely than scum you at this point. And 50/50 is solid odds in Mafia.
No motivation = I'm not motivated to play this game atm. And yes, it makes sense you pressured me. I'm frustrated. Keep doing what you're doing I guess. I do think talking to gamma about reads will help my motivation/play a lot.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Infinity - How come you focused on the push towards you and ignored the Dkk/DGB pairing, which would effectively mean I think you town? Unless I just drew 3 scum into the thread from that push, which could be possible. The vote was meant to act as a lightning rod of such.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 1391, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1374, Marky Mark wrote:
DkKoba wrote:me, not reading marks long bs posts anymore :relieved:
That's rude and there's no need for that tone :S

So I've asked you multiple times to explain your inconsistent behaviour in , you've deflected this and instead flung a bunch of accusations my way. When I've worked through and responded to them methodically you now decide to discredit them by saying they are too long to read. I hope you can see how this massively constructive for anyone involved.

--Side note, I am totally open to constructive feedback if people are finding posting style/length/etc difficult to digest, but let's please treat each other with respect :)
stop gaslighting me thx
Cross-posted with this. Please explain, clearly, how you feel I am gaslighting you. To avoid an earlier misunderstanding we had, I am not looking for a definition of the term gaslighting, but for you to explain how my actions are gaslighting you.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1393, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1388, Flavor Leaf wrote:

No motivation = I'm not motivated to play this game atm. And yes, it makes sense you pressured me. I'm frustrated. Keep doing what you're doing I guess. I do think talking to gamma about reads will help my motivation/play a lot.
I actually think being not motivated to play the game easily can be scum orientated. I don't see that as AI.

Scum you wouldn't be frustrated from me going onto them, is what you're saying?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im not interested in interacting with u anymore
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

mark: asks 50 million questions and cherrypicks those that dont answer every single one of them as their scumread.

sorry but no.
retired
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 1397, DkKoba wrote:im not interested in interacting with u anymore
So that's twice in an evening that you've accused me of something, I've taken the time to respond to you and then you've just changed the subject.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”