Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #895 (isolation #0) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im just seeing more scumminess from BM for the leading vote and i think datisi/vp had bad reads sory..........
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 897, RLotus wrote:
In post 896, Reformed Toxic Player wrote:
In post 895, DkKoba wrote:im just seeing more scumminess from BM for the leading vote and i think datisi/vp had bad reads sory..........
So why doesnt BM have a bad read?
i bcan prob explain when sob er bnut i feel BM is like agneda vobting and the ohter 2 are like genuine votes based on their meta on me etc.... like it makes sense ofr htem while it doesnt for bm does that make sense??
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh i was too distracted by PP berating me for trying to understand setup mechs lol so i forgot about that game.

it looks more like u are shifting naturally from a like "hmm idk" kinda stage to a "hm ok this is true" like idk how to explain it.

ur early play felt agenda-y.

i just don't think gamestate favors italiano scum here in general. like i really don't. i have stronger reads elsewhere. I don't scumread ppl making mistakes inherently unless its like an actual scummy one - those usually come AFTER d1 once u have flips and they mess up for example their worldview etc.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 951, RLotus wrote:Does anyone have an actual reason to townread VPB? Like other than tone and gut, and actually evaluate his play today. If you look back he really sticks out like a sore thumb.
I just see his play as making logical sense from a town PoV - VP has been the target of scum pushes before as FL has taken advantage there, for example in Bending.

I'm just having trouble seeing Elements/BM/Baltar team, but we'll have to hear from GC more. I hope GC is not purposefully avoiding thread to avoid having to answer about my scumread on them.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1004, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 746, Reformed Toxic Player wrote:
In post 704, Datisi wrote:didn't you say you had too many scumreads earlier?

also ok, but how are you coming to partnered / associate reads then?
Their interactions with each other suggest it, even recently GC outted an unsubstantiated townread on elements
why do you townread elements?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1111 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

you know im scumreading u... right?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

UNVOTE:
Mmmmm
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1385 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1384, Battle Mage wrote:i have a scummy feeling about midway btw, but that's one for later
cool - if i get flipped how about you do something useful and sheep me on my townread there. thanks bud.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1426 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: VPB
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1433 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ah fuck it i cant UNVOTE:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1664 (isolation #11) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1663, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1662, Reformed Toxic Player wrote:
In post 1657, VP Baltar wrote:Benefits of a Dunn wagon: he has contributed nothing despite me trying to prompt interaction from him several times. He may be following the thread and just not posting. When he does post, they are mostly just prod dodge type posts. There is no guarantee he is going to suddenly become useful later in the game.

Downside: if he flips scum, there isn't a lot of info to go on.
Ah the classic town shitting themselves on a d1 scum elim making wrong assumptions on associatives the rest of the game.
What? Who am I making associatives on?
It wasnt to you it was a general statement abt lucky scum elims d1 :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1708 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

k since yall prob gonna try to hammer this while im at work - ill just out my theory now ~ i will ellaborate on this tomorrow if im alive but if somehow italiano flips town, im looking at a crackpot theory of andres, maxwell, GC.

but the way italiano formed their reads list suggests they arent flipping town so im not too pressed about it, i just would rather do this in case im nightkilled and all.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1717 (isolation #13) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1715, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1709, Reformed Toxic Player wrote:but the way italiano formed their reads list suggests they arent flipping town
How did they form their reads list?
very poorly

but interesting u chose to latch onto that vs actually catching up.
Do you disagree with italiano scum? Do you think their reads list is accurate?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1718 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1716, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1528, midwaybear wrote:That feel when the three top wagons (as of 1440) are your three stated townreads
This post pings me

Feels like something that comes from scum

and feel scummy to me as well

VOTE: midwaybear
No it doesn't
Why is it scum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3494 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3460, Datisi wrote:yeah, town's main sources of power just kinda... died.

that said, this game took 5 years off my life jesus christ
i died n1 you are correct
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3495 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

i can imagine how this game might have gone differently had italiano never self hammered d1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3504 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

i guess i deserved the loss due to pocketing after what i did to DGB in bending :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3512 (isolation #18) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

im glad that battle mage was not indeed scum because that would have been quite disgusting for scum to use to push a miselim.
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”