VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1424, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1344, maxwell wrote:I think Green Crayons came off worse in his arguments with Duchess and RTP, want to dig into the weeds thereto be sure but felt the way he was arguing was underhanded at times.
This is interesting.
As in, I want to hear your thoughts on specifics of this and what pinged you when you have time.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: VPB
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by Reformed Toxic Player »

In post 1426, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: VPB
VOTE: vpb
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by RLotus »

VOTE: VPB
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 1397, Reformed Toxic Player wrote:italiano, you saw how active i was in scumchat and directing stuff, you saw how i told you to pretend to omgus you. you should freaking know.
To be honest after I got eliminated from that game I rarely even checked on it. I came in a couple times to check the vote count and that was it so I have nothing in that aspect. And even if I did meta is trash and only goes so far, especially with experienced players.
In post 1414, Reformed Toxic Player wrote:italiano looks rly bad with their momentum vote onto me btw -> pulling me up to a major wagon is a scummy move to me considering the way they reached their conclusion.
Well my progression on you was fair actually. At first I townread you because you felt towny, interactions, posts, etc., then you naked voted me which pinged me a bit but wasn't that crazy, but then you posted that weird readslist and overall your play today has been strange. And then your responses to my inquiries didn't really make me feel better so now I'm comfortable voting for you. You can try to discredit it all you want but this is where I'm at and it's where I'm staying.
In post 1414, Reformed Toxic Player wrote:im like not as sure on GC anymore it might just be their posting style and theyre just omgusing me bc of a clash of personality
Yeah sure, that's what it is. :igmeou: You were pretty sure GC was scum earlier and even put them in your solve poe. And like I mentioned already when pushes don't work you don't push there anymore and you either backpedal like you are doing here or you move somewhere else like with myself and/or Elements.
In post 1414, Reformed Toxic Player wrote: - and the reasons ive been in so much shit this game is bc ive been fosing mostly town and scum have been content to just do nothing and let it pile on.
Let's be honest you've really placed yourself in a bad spot because of your jumping around. And if anybody is scum in your poe. And please don't come up with some narrative that I'm mad that you bussed me in 799, lol, which seems like you would here, :roll: because as I've said already I actually had fun that game but really couldn't careless about it.
Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:19 pm

we literally laughed it off in scumchat and post game so not sure where i would ever think its bc im mad.

you're kinda just saying "yeah i fos u cant change my mind no matter what logic you present to me" here rather than pushing a mindset of wanting to sort a slot. I'm just suspicious where you went from town on me to wanting to full on flip me. I'm already expecting the vpb question - I have an answer for that myself. I do expect you have one here that doesn't amount to just the questions/vote thing because I have explained it.

i fully explained my vote on you - it was literally to try to sort you. did you miss the whole thing where it wasnt a reads list, and it was a list of reasons to townread each slot? go back and look - those reads are in order by slot number. go back to page 1. its literally just a description of reasons i should potentially townread the slot.

and no - i think my gc push could have gone through when push comes to shove. my elements push for sure would have gone through if i kept pushing it. being fluid and reevaluating should ping you as towny.

and that brings me to your point about jumping around - you just basically restated what i said.

I just think your shift towards me is suspicious and feels fake/fabricated considering I did in fact answer why I voted you + explained the trustfalls list. And my play being "strange" isn't a scumtell.

What about my replies were bad to you? wanna elaborate on it?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

RTP looks more town, simply because I don't think they get that worked up in thread as scum.

In related news, I'd appreciate if we stop with the toxicity and gaslighting this game. It is way over the top and unnecessary, nor fun for anyone. It's just a game, let's all chill and have fun.
YOUR AD HERE

Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:25 pm

In post 1431, VP Baltar wrote:RTP looks more town, simply because I don't think they get that worked up in thread as scum.

In related news, I'd appreciate if we stop with the toxicity and gaslighting this game. It is way over the top and unnecessary, nor fun for anyone. It's just a game, let's all chill and have fun.

me rn while scumreading vpb still after posting something like this that appeals to my frustrations
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ah fuck it i cant UNVOTE:
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:27 pm

In post 1433, DkKoba wrote:ah fuck it i cant UNVOTE:
UNVOTE: maybe i should just replace in on my main instead so i stop alt slipping lmfao
Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:28 pm

VOTE: duchess

lurker wagon hype
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1432, Reformed Toxic Player wrote:
In post 1431, VP Baltar wrote:RTP looks more town, simply because I don't think they get that worked up in thread as scum.

me rn while scumreading vpb still after posting something like this that appeals to my frustrations
Fwiw, I would never manipulate someone like that in a game. It's unethical. You're welcome to scum read me based on my play, but I'd never use thread drama just to win. That's dirty pool.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:29 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

RTP, now do you feel about elements again?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: elements

If I can't get Dunn today, this feels like a good compromise. I've been kind of lazily hanging on to a town read of elements, but when you look at their iso, it is a bit of a bore. I really didn't like their latch onto defending Duchess's push on me either, and then they disappeared when is slapped that down.

I'm also tired of starting wagons, and people need to compromise here so we can get a claim with enough time before deadline.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1438, VP Baltar wrote:when is slapped that down.
When I
YOUR AD HERE

OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

Official Vote Count 1.10

Hotel Zlatibor, Užice, Serbia

EliminationWith 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to eliminate someone.

Reformed Toxic Player (3): Battle Mage, Green Crayons, ItalianoVD
VP Baltar (2): Duchess, RLotus
Elements (2): Dunnstral, VP Baltar
ItalianoVD (1): maxwell
Duchess (1): Reformed Toxic Player
RLotus (1): Andresvmb

Not Voting
(3): midwaybear, Datisi, Elements

Deadline:
(expired on 2021-02-28 21:49:12).

Mod notes: As a reminder, please make sure to address users by their stated gender identity. Mistakes are natural, but please make sure to apologize for them as they crop up, and make efforts to correct in the future.

Lack of effort to address people properly may be construed as willingly making Mafiascum as a hostile space and will be met with moderator action.

This note is not a reprimand for any specific users and should not be construed as such. Thank you.
[/area]
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:28 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

For what it's worth, I think seems reasonable out of context, in the sense that Italiano's train of thought seems believable
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:52 am

Post by RLotus »

You know after taking a step back I think I'm starting to change my mind on VPB lol. Mainly because when I think about the game with him as town it seems to make a lot more sense.

I think I've pissed off VPB at this point so I'll apologize. My gameplay does tend to be quite passionate and erratic at times. However, I do think VPB appeared very scummy up until the point I started tunneling him. After that, on read back, his evaluation does seem genuine. I admit that I was being dismissive of it because of the way he was responding to me. His responses I still don't like because he was trying discredit me rather than arguing with my points (which I still think were fair). But, I can see where his frustration came from with two people tunneling him with walls.

Anyhow, I think the game is very easy with him as town. A townblock of {Me, BM, RTP, VPB, Datisi, Duchess, GC} probably just wins the game.

I really think the people that pushed on VPB should be townread, at least Duchess and I. Trying to come after a highly town read slot is a death sentence for scum. It doesn't make sense for us to do that. At least that's why I town read Duchess.

Elements is a bit different. While it was a silly play for him as scum to try to push VPB, he completely flaked so hard to give him credit. Perhaps he got shy after seeing there is no way VPB is going through. Dunno, this is a fine elim for today.

GC is towny for trying to make peace between VPB and I, as opposed to taking advantage of the super free dichotomy between us.

Which brings me to Andre who was seemingly trying to take advantage of town's division. His stubbornness when chatting with RTP and I gave me a bad initial vibe. It seems like he is deadset on scumreading the two of us rather than even entertaining that we are town. Some people just do this (me at times), but the impression I got from him in the last game I played with him is he spends a lot of time weighing both scenarios. Another thing is I get the impression that he pops in, does his due diligence to stay soemwhat townread, and dips out. As if he is maintaining his image rather than trying to solve the game.

Midwaybear doesn't have a lot interactions to read from. I do find the elims that he said he is ok with scummy.
In post 1362, midwaybear wrote:Why is RLotus being wagoned? Looking at the votecount, I could vote GC, Italiano, and RLotus if people sell me on it.
I think RTP has been quite townie this game, and, again, I don't know if "oppurtunisitc" means scum VPB.
This looks quite bad through the lens of the town block that I proposed. GC, Italiano, and myself are easy/opportunistic scum reads to make. All of us have been in fights and have some heat one way or the other.

Andre and midway are my favorite kills. Elements is next best. Italiano, Dunn, Harumi are meh but ok.

Not entirely confident in the scum reads. The town reads I do feel pretty good about, the game looks clearer.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:54 am

Post by RLotus »

TL;DR On re evaluation Andre + midway + 1
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum