Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1509 (isolation #202) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:06 am

Post by Luca Blight »

And hopefully that replacement requests an extension so we have some breathing space
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1512 (isolation #203) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:18 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1462, samantha97 wrote:actually maybe I wouldn't have cause I didn't want luca to change his posting, I didn't expect to forget lol
What does this mean?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1517 (isolation #204) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:23 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1446, samantha97 wrote:I already do view luca as mafia

unfortunately I don't remember why though, but it was his posts here vs other game posts
I didn’t mind it when you made this comment at the time as it was probably true - I wasn’t yet engaged because of other game commitments

But my posting has changed considerably since then, and your read hasn’t adapted at all. You’re still clinging on to this outdated reasoning that you can barely remember, which doesn’t feel like real solving to me
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1522 (isolation #205) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:54 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Deadline will be paused/extended so dw. I haven’t fully caught up either

Momrangal has left the building. Outworld claimed VT and then started being townie. Umlaut also was somewhat townie after being run up

I pushed Datisi and Icon said I’m confirmed scum for doing that. And now shit is flying everywhere basically

I’m about to sleep so I’ll catch up on the stuff I missed tomorrow
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1527 (isolation #206) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:05 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Aww shit, sorry to hear that Foxbird. I’ve enjoyed your modding

Good luck anyway and welcome Koto
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1529 (isolation #207) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:09 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I hope my comments didn’t contribute to how you’re feeling :(
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1599 (isolation #208) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1412, Datisi wrote:goddamit i thought i just found a scumtell on luca but i didn't

like i isoed him and ctrl+f'ed "review" and noticed he talks a shit ton about "i will review x later" and i was like :thonk: bc i remembered he did it a decent amount in 2192
so i checked all his scumgames since hiatus and sure enough in every single one there's a lot of "i'll review x later" type posts

but then i checked his post-hiatus towngames and all of them have that shit too ok lol nevermind then
lol

I was hoping :thonk: would be a towntell for you, but I noticed you said it three times in Brutalism :(
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1600 (isolation #209) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Spoiler:
In post 1413, Datisi wrote:ok stream of consciousness let's see where this takes me, gonna c/p the playerlist

off the top of my head, people that i feel are some sorta town for various reasons or scum or something idk

Andresvmb - feels like andres i've seen twice and his posts still give me the same feeling of scum but that's andres lol (town?)

OutWorldER - idk reaction to wagon townie? read on me nuanced? actually looking back at his iso again his first reaction to being told to claim was claiming vt + some shallow reads which he then elaborated on only after being asked to do it? ehhh his reaction to it ain't *that* townie i guess (town?)

Umlaut - big anti survivalistic reentrance? idk lol (town?)

LlamaFluff - (???)

Iconeum - some paranoia but will deal with it on d2 don't @ me (town?)

Datisi - lol it me (town)

Anya - town on like tone or something but she feels like someone i townread regardless of alignment so grain of salt etc (town?????????)

Luca Blight - ok like he's being a cheeky fucker around my wagon which greatly annoys me and the more i think about it the more i see ico's point that town!luca would be more likely to leave me be because i can kick into highgear at some point and be townie and whatever. h o w e v e r i am also self aware enough to see that my play this game has not been stellar so like idk jury's still out. i *wanna* say he looks like he has more life in him compared to the last scumgame where i was getting ~vibes~. i'm getting ~vibes~ here too but they're very different kind of vibes in a sense that his push on me feels not great. (t,Ow ,,n???? ?)

esotericzoomer - actually this is spicy. this dude like alomst fell off the earth wrt this game in the recent few days. *and* he's been posting elsewhere. no care about this game when we're fucking deadline rushing?????? (???)

samantha97 - too asshole to be scum (town?)

Infinity 324 - i feel like i don't remember much of their posting, like they started off and then they were just *there* in the game but like what did they do? idk (???)

Rathe - rathe is weird and really needs to post more and i'd guess town if i have to but i don't have much confidence in it, i liked some thought process or somehing he had a while back but it feels so distant now i don't rememeber (t, ow N ???????????)

Momrangal - idk i once backup modded a game where she was scum and i didn't really read that game but i vaugely remember seeing she was putting in some sorta effort and this seems weird idk i'll wait for the replacement (t... o... ??.? ???.)

Datisi's stream of consciousness posting usually makes him obvtown, but this feels forced in many ways :/

You've said you get my push as you're having an off game, and then you say my push feels not great? Can you elaborate on that?

I'd be interested to hear more thoughts on how you think I'm playing this game vs last game
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1601 (isolation #210) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I'll probably dig into that post a more as there were a number of things that pinged me, but I'll finish my catch-up first
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1602 (isolation #211) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1416, Iconeum wrote:i was thinking where i wanna take my vote

luca aint happening and i'm not really done properly sorting him anyway

i'd have no problem yeeting umlaut
i'd sheep datisi on zoomer or llama
i don't really see infinity as an option? why them?
I thought I was 100% confirmed scum?

What happened?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1603 (isolation #212) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1417, Iconeum wrote:
In post 924, esotericzoomer wrote:umlaut is maybe a fine wagon but the problem is i dont scumread him
at worst hes null

i hopped off ow because llama made good points and i didnt feel comfortable joining hands with my two weakest townleans
and of course the umlaut wagon has icon
this keeps popping in my head

'umlaut is maybe a fine wagon but i don't scumread him' - proceeds to vote umlaut counterwagon or smt

if this flips scum then umlaut is ++ buddy
I don't really see a problem with what Zoomer said

You seem to be basing the SR on Umlaut also being scum, so why not vote Umlaut if that's how you feel?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1607 (isolation #213) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1450, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 1446, samantha97 wrote: unfortunately I don't remember why though, but it was his posts here vs other game posts
okay so I now know your Luca read is bullshit.

Not only do I feel like he's been posting very similiarly to the last game I played with but the fact that this is your only reasoning combined with the fact that you still haven't rationalized Luca and I being scum at the same time leads me to believe you threw that Luca read out there to try and chain lims.

Also lol @ "if you cared you'd already ask" I stated multiple times I was out of this game for a while. Also somebody asking you about your read and you just go "lmao fuck off"???
This is a townie post

I like how Outworld is following up on the things he said earlier about Samantha and has been the only one to call BS on her Luca SR
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1609 (isolation #214) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Llama, Datisi and Rathe are decent options

Not really feeling the others atm, but I'm still catching up so we'll see
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1611 (isolation #215) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Idk why Rathe isn't being considered more actually
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1613 (isolation #216) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1486, Umlaut wrote:
In post 921, esotericzoomer wrote:
In post 916, Luca Blight wrote:Zero chance Icon is limmed today

Umlaut and Outworld are good leads, let’s focus on them
both wagons look like shit
no
In post 924, esotericzoomer wrote:umlaut is maybe a fine wagon but the problem is i dont scumread him
at worst hes null

i hopped off ow because llama made good points and i didnt feel comfortable joining hands with my two weakest townleans
and of course the umlaut wagon has icon
These posts back to back really don't look like scum to me. I don't see scum saying "this wagon is shit" and then immediately saying "actually it's a fine wagon maybe" and in the same sentence saying "I don't scumread him" because scum are worried about
projecting an image
and this is clearly just stream-of-consciousness without regard for what image is presented.
I agree that it's definitely not scummy in of itself, and is probably more town-indicative if anything
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1614 (isolation #217) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Icon's reads seem so damn shallow this game

Sorry, had to get that off my chest
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1615 (isolation #218) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1496, Datisi wrote:
In post 1490, OutWorldER wrote:I said I thought scum was maybe deepwolfing and I know you can deepwolf quite well. So I joined Luca in trying to flashwagon you just to see what would happen.
if you didn't think there was a chance of me being scum i doubt you'd vote me but fine
This is a silly thing to say

Outworld didn't say you were definitively town, he just said he didn't hard SR you but you were a potential deepwolf
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (isolation #219) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1560, Datisi wrote:i lowkey wanna policy the zoomer slot now but whatever honestly

VOTE: ower

let's see how this goes lel
I don't vibe with this at all

Especially when he's already been run up to E-1 and claimed, what were you expecting to learn from this?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1618 (isolation #220) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1572, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1569, samantha97 wrote:have you been following the game
only since, like, yesterday. I saw this game's plist and was like "oh man I should try to replace into it" and then I saw there was a slot open and I was happy, and then it was taken and I was sad, and then another slot was open and I was happy again, and then I rolled town and continued to be happy.
A rollercoaster of emotions

Welcome to the game, SS
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1619 (isolation #221) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Spoiler: Lllama wall post
In post 1592, LlamaFluff wrote:Im still horribly slammed and probably wont get a chance to fully catchup until around this time tomorrow as I am actually trying to move some work around so I take an afternoon break to do this, go back to work and then record directly after that.

Anyway, I think my big takeaway from a quick read is OW is town. VT claim in this situation to me is a massive towntell, its not like there is no other wagon that things can shift off to. Its almost strong enough that if OW is scum, I think it forces Umulat to be scum because that would have probably been where all the attention went (note that only works one way, OW-town or Umulat-scum by itself doesnt massively impact the other). Unless site meta has massively shifted, a D1 PR claim unless it really makes no sense, gets countered, etc tends to live... VT not so much. So yeah, defense mode on OW activated based on the classic tells.

I know time is short, but I dont love any of the wagons right now. If I missed any important questions let me know because I just absolutely blasted through everything so I can get something in today. Luckily we got more time tomorrow now (even if deadline moved from when I tend to log off for the night to middle of the night). Might be able to cycle back around in 5ish hours tonight.
In post 1235, samantha97 wrote:
if someone hammers without a claim they should get instalynched tomorrow

last mini normal I played mafia hammered a neighborizer before they could claim, cause they were inactive like outworlder/umlaut
This bothers me (emphasis mine). This *really* bothers me because of the implications of it all. There is a difference between saying "no one hammer without a claim" and "no one hammer or they get ran up tomorrow". The second part, which Samantha decided to use here, includes a direct implication that OW is town, which is a very odd one to make as that flies in the face of their reads. Samantha is approaching OW from two different midsets. The first is that OW is scum and needs to go today. The second one is anyone who hammers without a claim is scum, unless you believe that she is seriously suggesting that if someone hammers without a claim that they are scum regardless of what OW flips. The natural mindset is "that was risky, but lets see what happens" if someone hammers a scumread with no claim. Not "you did X that automatically means Y". Because if OW is scum... hammering without a claim wouldnt be a scumtell unless Samantha is seriously suggesting scum would just hammer a partner without letting them claim.

Vote Samantha

Lets see what type of last minute push we can make.

There are reasons to suspect Samantha this game, but this is
really
weak

I've seen Town say this when their scumreads are E-1 all the time and I've probably said it myself. You're making a mountain out of a molehill and using a lot of words to cover up how poor/lacking your point is

fos: Llama
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1620 (isolation #222) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In the game I just played with SS, I suspected scum!Farkran of being deliberately wordy in order to make his posts look good/ensure people don't notice the inconsistencies and flaws in his arguments, and I think Llama might be doing the same here

I've had that feeling since early on but it really seems that way in the post above
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1621 (isolation #223) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Ok, I'm caught up and I've decided I want to lim in {Datisi, Llama, Rathe} today
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1623 (isolation #224) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Not particularly

Why?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1625 (isolation #225) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Llama's point sucked tbf
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1658 (isolation #226) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I'm like 99.9999% sure that at least one of Datisi/Icon are scum
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1662 (isolation #227) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:32 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1614, Luca Blight wrote:Icon's reads seem so damn shallow this game
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1663 (isolation #228) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Thanks for proving my point
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1667 (isolation #229) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:37 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

It normally feels to me like you're genuinely trying to solve the game, but it doesn't here

Your progression on certain slots (such as mine) doesn't feel natural at all
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1673 (isolation #230) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:46 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Like your EoD play here, and your recent catch-up, feels like you're just coasting along and not really solving. Most of your comments aren't really showing any intent or urgency

You tunneled on umlaut (Ok, this could come from either alignment) and then when his posting improved you were reluctant to adapt your read but eventually gave up. You immediately jumped on me for voting Datisi (who hasn't been townie this game by his own admission) and say I'm confirmed scum, and when no-one agrees you again just drop it and go with the flow. And now you're just coasting without any real intent

I've spoken a lot about Datisi and will post more soon about his stream of consciousness post, which pinged me a lot

Thing is, Datisi is the stronger SR of mine and I don't *think* you're s/s as I feel pocketing being done here on some level, but we'll see I guess
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1674 (isolation #231) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:48 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1671, Iconeum wrote:you call my reads shallow and not genuinely trying to solve the game

but all i'm seeing from you is

-datisi bad vibes
-datisi not obvtown
-ico shallow
-ico doesn't feel genuine

how exactly are those 'unshallow' pushes?
You keep minimizing my points on Datisi no matter how much I expand on them, so I feel as though I'm wasting my time talking to you about it
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1679 (isolation #232) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:56 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

The 'Luca is 100% confirmed scum' thing really pings me because I feel like you jumped to that conclusion based on a misunderstanding of the context (perhaps deliberate misunderstanding given you cut relevant content out of the posts you quoted about it)

This could come from town who has had a rush of blood to the head, but over time you maintained this read and didn't really try to reevaluate or understand where I was coming from

Which ok, could come from a tunneled townie

but then you just drop it when no-one agrees with you while maintaining some kind of vague SR on me? I didn't see any progression that lead you to this point

It feels like a fake scumread and general read progression

Also when I was talking to you after your comment that I'm confirmed scum, you seemed more interested in seeing whether you'd be scumread for your push rather than actually pushing me
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1680 (isolation #233) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:58 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1675, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1674, Luca Blight wrote:You keep minimizing my points on Datisi no matter how much I expand on them, so I feel as though I'm wasting my time talking to you about it
and you seem to ignore my posts why i think datisi could be town here
I ignored nothing, I explained why it's not a valid reason to hard-TR Datisi
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1681 (isolation #234) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:01 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In fact
you
ignored my explanation
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1684 (isolation #235) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:05 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

You do this shit as town and scum, I agree, but I can at last follow your progression or see that it makes sense on some level when you're town

I didn't SR you for the Rathe push as I could at least see the misunderstanding, but I didn't feel that way about your push on me

Anyway I have to go now. I still prefer Llama or Datisi for today I think
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1701 (isolation #236) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:58 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Well I did the same thing in the game I just finished with Norwee - heavily pushed him and then flipped my read based on a handful of posts and voted with him

SS can attest to that
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1704 (isolation #237) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:02 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I glanced over it but haven't read in much depth as of yet

That's a job for D2 if we're both still here
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1705 (isolation #238) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:07 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1698, Iconeum wrote:i don't think ur scum because you would not have shaken up your townread on me, even if it was only *slight* paranoia

scum!you gains absolutely nothing from that except potential dragonbreath down your neck

i think luca's case on you is shallow, despite him saying otherwise

outworld vote on you is disgusting
In the game where Datisi bamboozled you before, did he announce paranoia of you or go back on a TR on you in any way?

Outworld isn't even voting Datisi btw
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1707 (isolation #239) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:09 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I guess Datisi can answer that as well if he wants
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1708 (isolation #240) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:10 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1706, Iconeum wrote:not right now, no

ehm, IIRC datisi maintained a fairly solid townread of me throughout day 1 but i'll go back and double check
I would argue his TR on you has been fairly solid here as well
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1724 (isolation #241) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:28 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

My time is really limited rn, I'll try and dig into that post now before I have to go afk
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1725 (isolation #242) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:30 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1723, Iconeum wrote:hot take

if luca is town and truly scumreading me

he'd be all over my ass right now selling scum!ico to everyone and their mothers trying to get my yeet
Based on what?

and as I've already explained, I don't hard SR you - I SR Datisi more and don't believe you're s/s
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1726 (isolation #243) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:32 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1719, Datisi wrote:
In post 1658, Luca Blight wrote:I'm like 99.9999% sure that at least one of Datisi/Icon are scum
H O W
In post 1720, Datisi wrote:ok i am officially getting the feeling that i am arguing with scum ahahahahah
You can't see that fmpov it feels like you're both independently scummy and there is manipulation/pocketing at work here?

I don't know why me saying that would make you feel that I'm scum, or why it's even that surprising to you
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1727 (isolation #244) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:33 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Apparently scum!Luca's plan is to turn town!Datisi and town!Icon against me so they can form an alliance against me?

That sounds like fun
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1734 (isolation #245) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:42 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1728, Datisi wrote:
luca is like. ~general~ read that luca is town. however certain things ping me enough to not be very sure about that read which are (1) not wanting to give me space (2) feeling like he's attacking anything that i say ("i got many pings from the post! i will elaborate soon!" gotta make sure that any attempt at clearing myself doesn't go well) and (3) the fucking "there's scum in dats/ico" post which is probably the most disgusting one as it lets him push this shit tomorrow too.
1) I did want to give you space, remember? That's why I pushed only Outworld and gave you leeway, but when he towned it up I felt it was time to at least investigate this particular avenue

2) That's clearly not true. You're referring to one post if I'm correct? and I
will
elaborate soon (if this exchange doesn't continue too long)

3) What's disgusting about that? It's what I feel right now. Is it more or less disgusting than Icon's '
Luca is 100% confirmed scum for voting Datisi'
?

I don't see why I'd need to say that in order to continue pushing this Tomorrow?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1739 (isolation #246) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:47 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Lack of time, Icon

You seem to be trying to make me believe that your pushes/play is always bad, which is funny

Our first game together you played well and pushed things well, and I read you as obvtown. I can go into more detail later but it's not really a priority rn
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (isolation #247) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:48 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1738, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1734, Luca Blight wrote:Is it more or less disgusting than Icon's 'Luca is 100% confirmed scum for voting Datisi'?
DUDE stop fucking pushing that 1 (one) bloody thing i said

i do it all the time

it's not serious

stop pretending to read it like something serious
Well it felt serious

How serious was your SR at that time, then?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1743 (isolation #248) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:51 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1731, Datisi wrote:
In post 1727, Luca Blight wrote:Apparently scum!Luca's plan is to turn town!Datisi and town!Icon against me so they can form an alliance against me?

That sounds like fun
why the fuck not
if you get me murdered today it doesn't matter
besides i'm not even turning against you rn and painting that as that is like, no
Wow, you must have a very high opinion of my scum game if you think I'd willingly take on both you and Icon D1

I'm flattered
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1747 (isolation #249) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:57 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1741, Datisi wrote:
In post 1734, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1728, Datisi wrote:
luca is like. ~general~ read that luca is town. however certain things ping me enough to not be very sure about that read which are (1) not wanting to give me space (2) feeling like he's attacking anything that i say ("i got many pings from the post! i will elaborate soon!" gotta make sure that any attempt at clearing myself doesn't go well) and (3) the fucking "there's scum in dats/ico" post which is probably the most disgusting one as it lets him push this shit tomorrow too.
1) I did want to give you space, remember? That's why I pushed only Outworld and gave you leeway, but when he towned it up I felt it was time to at least investigate this particular avenue

2) That's clearly not true. You're referring to one post if I'm correct? and I
will
elaborate soon (if this exchange doesn't continue too long)

3) What's disgusting about that? It's what I feel right now. Is it more or less disgusting than Icon's '
Luca is 100% confirmed scum for voting Datisi'
?

I don't see why I'd need to say that in order to continue pushing this Tomorrow?
(1) meh
i really want to make an argument that it was not enough space but implying that i know how town!luca operates would not be honest

what did you get from investigating this avenue, that is different than what you had before?

(2) not quite, you were calling my other posts bad too (, ) and like. some part of me is finding it hard to believe that your mind is actually not changed by literally anything that i've done

(3) ico often uses hyperbole and i feel like you should, i don't know,
know
that? and like, that lets you continue attacking ico tomorrow. like sure you were able to do that anyway but you weren't exactly scumreading ico strongly before that so it's a nice springboard to be able to call back on tomorrow
1) That's a difficult question to answer in limited time. I'll get back to you

2) Why do you think I should have changed my mind on you? What should I be townreading about your play, in your opinion?

3) Why is Icon allowed to use hyperbole but I'm not? I think you're making a meal out of that comment tbh, but it was a truthful comment (if a bit exaggerated)
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1750 (isolation #250) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:59 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1744, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1739, Luca Blight wrote:Lack of time, Icon

You seem to be trying to make me believe that your pushes/play is always bad, which is funny

Our first game together you played well and pushed things well, and I read you as obvtown. I can go into more detail later but it's not really a priority rn
which game was that?
It was my first game with both you and Datisi. It was a shitfest and scum (lil uzi and Gobbled) ended up winning after town buried itself

You were probably town's best player that game
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1753 (isolation #251) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:01 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1748, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1658, Luca Blight wrote:I'm like 99.9999% sure that at least one of Datisi/Icon are scum
In post 1725, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1723, Iconeum wrote:hot take

if luca is town and truly scumreading me

he'd be all over my ass right now selling scum!ico to everyone and their mothers trying to get my yeet
Based on what?

and as I've already explained, I don't hard SR you - I SR Datisi more and don't believe you're s/s
so there's is *at least* 1 scum in ico/datisi but we ain't scum together huh

ok
I don't
know
it's not s/s but that's my feeling, yes
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1754 (isolation #252) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:04 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I'm out of time

I'll be phone posting a bit later but my time will be very limited from here
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1768 (isolation #253) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:45 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

VOTE: Llama

Let’s try this for size
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1810 (isolation #254) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:06 am

Post by Luca Blight »

It is interesting how fast that wagon built up compared to certain other wagons which have faltered

UNVOTE:

Idk, I feel conflicted. I think Llama won’t be online for a while based on his last post so I want a bit of breathing space here while I mull things over
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1812 (isolation #255) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:22 am

Post by Luca Blight »

The more I mull things over the more I feel like limming Datisi

Trying....so hard......to resist
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1813 (isolation #256) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:23 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Glancing over your scum meta is only intensifying this feeling
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1815 (isolation #257) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:25 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Nothing specifically

It just has a similar feel, or maybe I’m just imagining it?

I really want to TR you but I’m finding it so hard this game :(
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1821 (isolation #258) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:31 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Reading some of your self defences. I just glanced over it really but it felt a little similar to here, and tonally quite similar

I’m phone posting so difficult to give specific examples

Idk I just feel uneasy with the Llama wagon and the gamestate as a whole and my heart is telling me to lim you
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1823 (isolation #259) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:32 am

Post by Luca Blight »

But you probably won’t be limmed here regardless (especially if you’re scum) so I wouldn’t worry too much
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1826 (isolation #260) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:37 am

Post by Luca Blight »

This Llama issue is more pressing atm

Infinity why are you so sure Llama is scum?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1828 (isolation #261) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:39 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I actually think you’d be reading me as Town here (strongly) if you were Town

But it feels like you’re keeping your options open wrt me
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1829 (isolation #262) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:40 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1827, Datisi wrote:ok let's talk about llama

what is your problem besides "wagon fast"?
Is that not a significant problem in this context?

So many people are happy with his lim, even though he hasn’t been *that* scummy generally

It feels way too convenient to be scum
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1833 (isolation #263) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:43 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I don’t like how you just vote him without even reviewing the wagon

We’re not *that* rushed for time and he said he won’t be online for a while anyway
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1834 (isolation #264) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:44 am

Post by Luca Blight »

That was @ infinity
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1838 (isolation #265) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:46 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1832, Datisi wrote:
In post 1828, Luca Blight wrote:I actually think you’d be reading me as Town here (strongly) if you were Town

But it feels like you’re keeping your options open wrt me
why do you think i should be townreading you here lmfao

and like did you miss earlier when i said my heart really believes the me/you/ico shitfight is all town? do you *really* think i shouldn't be questioning your read on the two of us?
I feel like I’m way out of my scum range here, even compared to the previous game which was one of my best ever scum games

Compare my D1 play. I really believe you’d hard tr me if you were Town

I’m not saying you shouldn’t question my reads, but I think you’d recognize they’re genuine
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1841 (isolation #266) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:48 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1836, Datisi wrote:
In post 1829, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1827, Datisi wrote:ok let's talk about llama

what is your problem besides "wagon fast"?
Is that not a significant problem in this context?

So many people are happy with his lim, even though he hasn’t been *that* scummy generally

It feels way too convenient to be scum
as i said, it depends where his partners are/what they are doing

scum is not immune to bussing, and to say that they would never jump onto a fast partner wagon as a bluff is dumb bc again and again town goes "whoa wagon fast"

like it's not a guarantee he's scum but a fast wagon by itself is not a slam dunk towncase
I think it’s very unlikely/needless for scum to bus here with so many options on the table

No other wagon has taken off like that, it just gives me bad feels
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1847 (isolation #267) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:51 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Town!Datisi isn’t this mean to me :(
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1855 (isolation #268) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:55 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Umlaut

Thoughts on me/Datisi/Icon?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1858 (isolation #269) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:59 am

Post by Luca Blight »

When a wild Umlaut appears you have to act fast

It’s like when you want to catch an Abra in the old Pokémon games
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1871 (isolation #270) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:12 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I feel as though Town!Datisi would be feeling as I feel right now: Concerned about this Llama wagon

It’s not like you even really hard SR him or anything. Even when it’s your hard SR’s you normally deliberate over their Lims around deadline
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1876 (isolation #271) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:17 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I think I prefer an Infinity lim out of the realistic options on the table right now
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1878 (isolation #272) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:21 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I’m about to sleep and then I have work in the morning

I might be able to pop on for a few mins but that’s about it
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1883 (isolation #273) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:25 am

Post by Luca Blight »

That’s not the worst list, Umlaut

VOTE: Infinity

this’ll do I guess
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1885 (isolation #274) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:26 am

Post by Luca Blight »

How many votes on infinity now?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1888 (isolation #275) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:30 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Well infinity, if you’re going to spew Town then now’s the time to do it
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1893 (isolation #276) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:33 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I’m surprised you think that Andres given Samantha has maintained the same reads all day

Which seems to be your go-to scum tell
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1914 (isolation #277) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:52 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1906, Datisi wrote:i am growingly getting concerned that infinity is not posting
Same
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1920 (isolation #278) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:55 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1917, Datisi wrote:luca why are you not asleep
I’m going to sleep in about 5 mins, just want to see if there’s any last-minute developments here
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1941 (isolation #279) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:02 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1937, samantha97 wrote:infinity is town
In post 888, samantha97 wrote:how are there so many mafia members?
I don’t trust anything you say given you think me/Datisi are partners
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1946 (isolation #280) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:05 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1942, Something_Smart wrote:I think Luca Brasi is town.

Don't have much of an opinion on Llama or Infinity yet.
I thought Infinity said something I liked around when I replaced in
?
I just want to note that SS said this same comment about his scum partner last game
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1947 (isolation #281) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:06 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Minus the replaced in part obv
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1953 (isolation #282) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:09 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Andres is doing a good job of summing up how I feel about certain slots
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1960 (isolation #283) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:13 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I just got really pinged by Infinity’s attitude upon entering the thread and seeing the Llama wagon

I think the natural reaction there as Town is to assess the wagon, not just be like ‘wow everyone is good at voting scum’

I’m reasonably happy with my vote

Ok off to bed now
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2131 (isolation #284) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Fuck

VOTE: Rathe

We need to get a claim ASAP
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2132 (isolation #285) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

That might be e-1? idk
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2133 (isolation #286) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Rathe should claim in his next post
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2138 (isolation #287) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

You know what, we’ve screwed this by waiting too long

I don’t want to lim someone without a claim D1

VOTE: Outworld

Let’s just do this. We have a lot of info from today anyway
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2145 (isolation #288) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

We’re not limming someone without a claim, come on

Chances of hitting town are so high in this situation regardless, and Rathe might be a tpr for all we know

Play it safe and lim the VT claim

My vote is locked, h2g now
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2148 (isolation #289) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I also think Outworld is more likely Town but we need a lim

And I’m not agreeing to lim someone without a claim
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2161 (isolation #290) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I agree

Pleeeease let’s just Lim the VT claim. My heart can’t take losing a PR after the day we’ve had
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2163 (isolation #291) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

If Rathe is limmed i’d actually celebrate a VT flip, that’s how bad this is
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2165 (isolation #292) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Flash wagon on Umlaut?

I’m sorely tempted
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2176 (isolation #293) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Rathe is probably town just for make an appearance here

Ok claim I guess
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2179 (isolation #294) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2177, Datisi wrote:enabler of what?
^
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2190 (isolation #295) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Maybe Datisi is Town after all
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2196 (isolation #296) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2193, Datisi wrote:luca please tell me you also saw it
You’re talking about the 2095 mini normal right?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2199 (isolation #297) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

So what do we do

Lim Outworld is flashwagon Umlaut
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2200 (isolation #298) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Or*
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2205 (isolation #299) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

If that was the hammer then

F u c k
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2209 (isolation #300) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Samantha can die tomorrow if this is green
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2211 (isolation #301) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Because that vote sucked
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2215 (isolation #302) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

What’s worse than limming someone who might be a PR D1?

Limming an actual PR claim D1

Even if he is scum it fucks our best Pr probably
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2220 (isolation #303) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Well we can have a Mafia lim D2 after limming you

Or just get rid of a townie who is throwing the game, positive outcome either way
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2223 (isolation #304) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2219, Datisi wrote:
In post 2190, Luca Blight wrote:Maybe Datisi is Town after all
luca what made you say this
I’ll tell you tomorrow
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2230 (isolation #305) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Yeah they might be a loyal mailman, Llama

Have to go to work now. If this wasn’t a hammer then just lim Outworld I guess
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2350 (isolation #306) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:10 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I was neighborized by Andres
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2353 (isolation #307) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:13 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I feel pretty low after those flips and my first inclination is to just kill Samantha regardless

About to sleep so we’ll see how I feel in the morning
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2363 (isolation #308) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:21 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2341, Datisi wrote:
In post 2223, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 2219, Datisi wrote:
In post 2190, Luca Blight wrote:Maybe Datisi is Town after all
luca what made you say this
I’ll tell you tomorrow
hi
I only said that so you wouldn’t NK me
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2365 (isolation #309) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:22 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2360, samantha97 wrote:
In post 2353, Luca Blight wrote:I feel pretty low after those flips and my first inclination is to just kill Samantha regardless

About to sleep so we’ll see how I feel in the morning
this is a mafia claim btw

pls bookmark this post for when he slithers to lylo
The Rathe hammer was a Mafia claim

Or shitty townie claim. It can die either way
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2369 (isolation #310) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:24 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2366, Datisi wrote:luca do you actually not fucking townread me yet
I was kidding, I think you’re Town
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2371 (isolation #311) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:25 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2368, samantha97 wrote:
In post 2365, Luca Blight wrote:Or shitty townie claim. It can die either way
yeah we know you're cool with town dying
Says the one who quickhammered a pr claim D1
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2373 (isolation #312) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:26 am

Post by Luca Blight »

How Samantha has the nerve to say I am ok with townies dying when I did my best to stop that god awful Rathe lim going through before her quick hammer
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2376 (isolation #313) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:28 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2372, samantha97 wrote:
In post 2371, Luca Blight wrote:Says the one who quickhammered a pr claim D1
sry I don't know who is town with 100% certainty like you do
You don’t need to not to lim a pr claim D1, you just need to not suck

VOTE: Samantha

Idk if this is Mafia or shit Town but I don’t even care. It is anti-Town at best and needs to die
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2392 (isolation #314) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:44 am

Post by Luca Blight »

VOTE: Outworld

This is just scum tbh and should have been limmed D1. His EoD pop-in was really scummy
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2398 (isolation #315) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:47 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Still feel like policy-limming Samantha because she sucks but I don’t feel it’s that likely to flip scum

Need to sleep now
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2401 (isolation #316) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:49 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Be careful with E-1 votes today please as some players can’t help themselves
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2402 (isolation #317) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:49 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2399, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2350, Luca Blight wrote:I was neighborized by Andres
Why did you share this
Why not?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2404 (isolation #318) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:50 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2403, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2373, Luca Blight wrote:god awful Rathe lim
What was awful about it
Srsly?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2405 (isolation #319) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:51 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I guess I’ll spell it out for you tomorrow but you should know better
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2413 (isolation #320) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:58 am

Post by Luca Blight »

That’s irrelevant, she quickhammered while we were still discussing and while there was a perfectly good VT claim to lim instead

There was no reason to immediately hammer there and if she’s Town it was an incredibly stupid and selfish thing to do
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2418 (isolation #321) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:01 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2415, Datisi wrote:also counterpoint: deadline rushes can hit tprs, as it did.
That’s why I was hard-pushing Outworld’s lim as at worst it would be VT
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2422 (isolation #322) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:04 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2419, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2413, Luca Blight wrote:That’s irrelevant
It may not be the
only
thing that matters but it is certainly not irrelevant, don't be ridiculous.
No, it’s irrelevant

I don’t know if it actually was 4 hours or not, but even if it was it doesn’t take four hours to cast a vote. There were many people online at the time and a lot of discussion occurring. Rathe has only just claimed and we were still coming to terms with it when she suddenly dropped the hammer
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2426 (isolation #323) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:05 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2421, Datisi wrote:
In post 2418, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 2415, Datisi wrote:also counterpoint: deadline rushes can hit tprs, as it did.
That’s why I was hard-pushing Outworld’s lim as at worst it would be VT
i am aware, as was i

what are your current feelings on him?
Scum, which is why I’m voting him

His end of day pop-in seemed very scummy in context
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2428 (isolation #324) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:06 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2425, Datisi wrote:like, besides the "eod pop in", what do you think about The Towny Post now
It was still a townie post, but not enough in of itself - he lacks consistency

I have to sleep so I’ll explain more tomorrow
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2433 (isolation #325) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:08 am

Post by Luca Blight »

SS why did you question me sharing that I was neighborized?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2435 (isolation #326) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:09 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I certainly want to look more into Umlaut/Llama to name but two before Today is through
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2437 (isolation #327) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:12 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Simple language:

Fos: Umlaut, Llama
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2439 (isolation #328) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:13 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I was trying to create a nice little rhyme lol
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2440 (isolation #329) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:13 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I mean there are others I want to look at but particularly those two
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2443 (isolation #330) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:14 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Wrf

Apparently I’ve claimed scum three times this game now
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2444 (isolation #331) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:15 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2442, OutWorldER wrote:Luca what was scummy about my EOD post?
It’s more about what you didn’t do than what you did

In bed about to sleep so I’ll say more in the morning
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2447 (isolation #332) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:18 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Well maybe I’m talking to myself in the empty neighborhood pt? :(
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2451 (isolation #333) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:23 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2448, Datisi wrote:the amount of sad smiley faces luca is posting at me this game is concerning

i think it's AtE
I formally withdraw my TR on you until further notice
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2453 (isolation #334) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:25 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Datisi now many sad faces did I post when I was scum last game?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2454 (isolation #335) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:27 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2446, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2433, Luca Blight wrote:SS why did you question me sharing that I was neighborized?
Oh sorry forgot to answer that

If you kept it secret you could have possibly caught scum fakeclaiming that they visited you N1.
That seems pretty unlikely

And scum could probably deduce I’d be targeted by him anyway as Andres hard tr me
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2466 (isolation #336) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:36 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2458, Datisi wrote:
In post 2453, Luca Blight wrote:Datisi now many sad faces did I post when I was scum last game?
irrelevant

you know if you want to successfully pocket me again, you need to get your play onto the next level

hence now you're trying to seduce me with your sad smiley faces

i see through your tricks
I would never do such things :good:
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2471 (isolation #337) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:41 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Don’t worry Datisi, I think most of us can agree Samantha’s opinions have zero significance

Off to bed now for realz
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2507 (isolation #338) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Right now the only player I TR with any confidence is Datisi

I Tr zoomer but haven’t liked SS’s posting so far, which has eroded that read

I tr Momrangal’s early posting but that slot has done nothing substantial for a long while

As much as I hate to say it, my only other slight tr is Samantha. Maybe Anya as well
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2508 (isolation #339) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

It’s a shame there wasn’t more regular vote counts. I’ll probably through later and fill in the missing gaps when I’m on a computer

We only have six days so we have to be a bit lively to avoid what happened EoD1
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2517 (isolation #340) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

This was Llama's wagon at its peak before I unvoted
In post 1782, Gypyx wrote: Infinity 324 (2): Umlaut, Andresvmb,
Datisi (2) samantha97, Infinity 324
Samantha97 (2): Llamafluff, OutworldER
llamafluff (6) : Luca blight, Datisi, Iconeum, koto, Rathe, Anya

Not Voting (1): Something_Smart
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2518 (isolation #341) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:28 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

And then I unvoted and Infinity put it to E-1 again
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2519 (isolation #342) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Umlaut comes in to hard defend Llama at this point

I also remember Llama defending Umlaut earlier in the day when he was E-1, so that could be something
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2520 (isolation #343) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1894, Rathe wrote:
In post 1787, Rathe wrote:
In post 1786, Iconeum wrote:can we make it happen my guys
probably not
VOTE: llamafluff
i told u iconeum
In post 1895, Rathe wrote:infinity probably wont go through either
He shall be remembered as '
Rathe the Wise
'
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2521 (isolation #344) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:38 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1946, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1942, Something_Smart wrote:I think Luca Brasi is town.

Don't have much of an opinion on Llama or Infinity yet.
I thought Infinity said something I liked around when I replaced in
?
I just want to note that SS said this same comment about his scum partner last game
A reminder to look at SS very closely in the event that Infinity flips scum
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2523 (isolation #345) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2049, Datisi wrote:also llama it would be lovely to actually see you post (:
Hmm, Datisi took my frown and turned it upside down

Very suspicious...
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2524 (isolation #346) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2068, Infinity 324 wrote:aaaa does llama do that as scum
In post 2072, Infinity 324 wrote:VOTE: rathe
I guess this is Townie given Infinity's wagon was competing with Llama's at that point?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2526 (isolation #347) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2079, samantha97 wrote:can you all promise to not wait until deadline tomorrow cause this is definitely gonna be a town lynch no matter who it is
This is weird given you then vote a PR claim

If you really believed this then you'd have insisted on limming the VT claim (who you SR btw) instead of a PR clam D1
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2530 (isolation #348) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2130, OutWorldER wrote:jesus christ it's 6 hours away and we're still switching wagons?

I hate all three of these choices.

Of them, I hate Rathe lim the least

VOTE: Rathe
I really dislike how Outworld pops in here after not posting for ages, criticizes the table at large for having not decided a lim yet when he's done very little himself, and distances himself from taking responsibility for any of the lims on the table. He then disappears again and doesn't post again until D2

Llama, thoughts on this?

pedit: speak of the devil
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2535 (isolation #349) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2158, samantha97 wrote:anyone else concerned at how rathe has like 10+ people who voted him and there are 3 mafia
Yes, I was indeed concerned about that

It really sucks that someone would then quickhammer Rathe after he claimed a tpr, right?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2536 (isolation #350) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2181, Rathe wrote:town mailman enabler
One fucking minute later
In post 2183, samantha97 wrote:VOTE: rathe
Damn, that infuriates me

Maybe Samantha is just scum here, that looks so opportunistic. Scum would know there is a potentially strong Mailman who will be made redundant by this move, and she votes so fast before anyone can unvote or even think about it
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2537 (isolation #351) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2193, Datisi wrote:luca please tell me you also saw it
I think I know what you're talking about now btw
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2540 (isolation #352) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

And then she unvotes to act all innocent, but clearly she knew that was the hammer
In post 2195, samantha97 wrote:I'll unvote I guess just in case that wasn't it UNVOTE:

but ya I think these kind of enabler roles are usually given to mafia
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2541 (isolation #353) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2539, samantha97 wrote:
In post 2535, Luca Blight wrote:It really sucks that someone would then quickhammer Rathe after he claimed a tpr, right?
do enablers get given to mafia

if yes stop crying about it
Do enablers get given to Town?

If yes then stfu
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2543 (isolation #354) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

SS, she is either scum or clueless town, based on that hammer and her general play and nonsensical/illogical reads

So her opinion has zero worth to me either way
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2544 (isolation #355) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I'm leaning more towards scum seeing how quickly she hammered that, it seemed very opportunistic
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2548 (isolation #356) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2545, Something_Smart wrote:Do you think there's a chance that she as town would not have been so clueless?
I think there's a chance she could be town or scum as I said.

The lightning speed with which she hammered that before anyone could even consider it let alone unvote seems scum-indicative rather than town-indicative though for sure
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2550 (isolation #357) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2547, samantha97 wrote:
In post 2544, Luca Blight wrote:I'm leaning more towards scum seeing how quickly she hammered that, it seemed very opportunistic
your reads are what are opportunistic, except you don't realize there is no opportunity

I sure wanted to disable mailmen when I was coasting just fine socially

really 500 iq day 1 mafia play; night kills aren't a thing
I never said or implied you were an intelligent Mafia player

But obviously limming a tpr is better for scum than NK'ing it, especially when it's an enabler as town lose that night action N1, and it means you can instead kill a strong/well TR player
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2551 (isolation #358) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2549, samantha97 wrote:it was deliberately fast since I knew people would unvote
Yes, obviously

Can you not see how anti-town that is at the very least? Not to mention selfish?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2555 (isolation #359) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2548, Luca Blight wrote:I think there's a chance she could be town or scum as I said.
Not exactly what I asked.

If samantha were town in that spot, do you think she would always hammer like that? Or do you think she might possibly be smarter?
I've never played with Samantha before so I don't really know?

I think townies in general would at least consider the claim before hammering, especially an experienced player
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2557 (isolation #360) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2554, OutWorldER wrote:Luca you seem like, genuinely disgusted here.

It's actually setting off my tinfoil alarm because you didn't seem nearly this mad about Eiji fake-claiming RB in Buck Bunny
I was pissed off at that as well

Probably more so here because of how it went down in the moment
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2559 (isolation #361) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2556, Infinity 324 wrote:Imo the hammer is a little bit less bad than you're making it out to be, luca, because we really just needed an elim, there was a nonzero chance that we would try to get the votes for outworld and not succeed and end the day in a no elim

It was bad, to be clear, but still
There was still hours left, Outworld had already claimed VT and loads of people were online. We could have easily got that lim done

There is absolutely no excuse to hammer like that
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2561 (isolation #362) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2558, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2555, Luca Blight wrote:I think townies in general would at least consider the claim before hammering, especially an experienced player
I mean if she's town she clearly did consider the claim; in fact it was the primary reason for the hammer, no?
She hammered within one minute of the claim

You think she could have genuinely considered it in that time?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2564 (isolation #363) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Look Infinity, there was time enough to discuss the claim and hammer if need be. Rathe only needed one vote after all

She deliberately cut off discussion and prevented unvotes by hammering instantly. Stop defending it.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2567 (isolation #364) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2566, Infinity 324 wrote:I don't think samantha is scum
If she is town the hammer is even worse, you realize that right?

As scum it is at least a tactically worthy move, as town it's just dumb af and selfish
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2573 (isolation #365) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

If enabler was truly a scum claim then there would be no need to quickhammer, as he would be getting limmed regardless once she pointed that out

Anyway enough of this, let's agree to disagree and move on
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2580 (isolation #366) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

That stance doesn't align with:
In post 2079, samantha97 wrote:can you all promise to not wait until deadline tomorrow cause this is definitely gonna be a town lynch no matter who it is
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2581 (isolation #367) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Nor does it align with this:
In post 2158, samantha97 wrote:anyone else concerned at how rathe has like 10+ people who voted him and there are 3 mafia
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2586 (isolation #368) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2585, samantha97 wrote:
In post 2584, Something_Smart wrote:Well, you thought that enabler was very likely a scum role, but that other people would doubt it and be wrong in doing so. Does that not mean you thought their doubt would be unjustified?
no I had doubt myself, I just thought it was more likely than not and wanted to take the chance while the window of opportunity still existed
So why did you then unvote?

Or should I say, pretend to unvote?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2596 (isolation #369) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:25 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2587, samantha97 wrote:because we didn't have a votecount, it got negative feedback, and it was a rash decision even if I thought it was a good one

there was no pretending
..but you knew it would get negative feedback, that's why you did it, remember? Because you knew people would unvote

and I'm not rehashing anything, I'm countering your points and showing the inconsistencies and contradictions in your arguments and progressions

I guess I'm gonna have to meta Samantha to see if she actually is this bad as Town.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2597 (isolation #370) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:30 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2589, samantha97 wrote:not gonna say the same thing 5 times in a row

if people can't see through luca's thinly veiled rehashing posts that he already read, then we're probably gonna lose anyway
You're in no position to act superior, given you've played worse than anyone this game if you're town

If you really believe I'm scum why don't you vote me and push my lim instead of continuous posturing like this?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2599 (isolation #371) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:41 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Outworld's wagon at its peak
In post 1200, Foxbird wrote:
samantha97
(1): OutWorldER
Umlaut
(4): Iconeum, Momrangal, Infinity 324, Rathe
OutWorldER
(6): Luca Blight, samantha97, esotericzoomer, Andres, Datisi, Anya
Icon
(1) Andres

Not Voting
(2): LlamaFluff, Umlaut
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2601 (isolation #372) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Note that Anya jumped straight off after the VT claim

Umlaut then comes in and starts an Infinity wagon

Possibly Umlaut/Outworld as partners makes sense? Maybe Anya too
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2602 (isolation #373) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2600, samantha97 wrote:yeah look at the votes on umlaut

100% town
I don't know if Icon/Momrangal are Town?

Rathe obviously and Infinity probably
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2603 (isolation #374) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:48 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I'm leaning town on Icon actually
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2604 (isolation #375) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2546, LlamaFluff wrote:Sure it happened, but I think if you just read what OW had said to that point, out of the three it seems likely where the vote would go. Either he set that up alarmingly well, or regardless of alignment he followed expectations.
It's easy to be consistent when you maintain only one SR throughout D1
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2605 (isolation #376) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I'd quite happily blow up [Umlaut, Outworld, Koto] right now

I think Llama is slightly more likely to be town? But I'm not confident on that
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2607 (isolation #377) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:06 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Nice post, Llama. I can get behind this

VOTE: Anya
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2664 (isolation #378) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:25 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I've been Tr'ing some of Infinity's recent play but I agree it looks a little sketch

I could see a team being something like Infinity/Outworld/Anya
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2667 (isolation #379) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:27 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

That reminds me that I got s/s vibes from Infinity/Anya early D1
In post 196, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 157, Anya wrote:
In post 154, Infinity 324 wrote:I hope outworlder doesn't fall behind this game, I want to play with him. So I'm gonna stop posting for a bit.

why do you think he could fall behind? already tired and want to take a break???
I don’t know why but I got an s/s vibe from this
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2671 (isolation #380) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:31 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

This is one of the pingiest posts of the game for me
In post 1818, Infinity 324 wrote:I haven't read but I'm impressed by people's ability to vote scum

Intent to hammer
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2681 (isolation #381) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:48 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Datisi, thoughts on Llama's case on Anya?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2693 (isolation #382) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:17 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

If infinity flips Town you’ll scumread me?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2699 (isolation #383) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:27 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I think you’re putting too much stock in the wagonomics - it should supplement scum hunting but not be the basis of it imo, as it is possible for scum and town to act unpredictably in such instances. What we really need is a scum flip before we can make real sense of the wagons or draw any hard conclusions from them

H2g now
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2713 (isolation #384) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:01 am

Post by Luca Blight »

That Umlaut wagon looks dirty
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2728 (isolation #385) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:11 am

Post by Luca Blight »

infinity should claim
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2729 (isolation #386) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:16 am

Post by Luca Blight »

E-1

If anyone quickhammers then they are autolimmed next
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2733 (isolation #387) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:22 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I’ve spoken at length about Samantha
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2735 (isolation #388) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:24 am

Post by Luca Blight »

UNVOTE:

Screw you guys, I’m going home
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2738 (isolation #389) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:26 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I wanted to make you happy
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2740 (isolation #390) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:29 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Infinity has some posts I like and some posts I don’t. I think she’s a worthy flip for the reasons you outlined, but independently I Sr Outworld and Anya more
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2744 (isolation #391) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:31 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Did you read Llama’s case? It made me realize something
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2745 (isolation #392) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:32 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I liked Infinity’s change of heart on Llama late D1

But she is still coasting on that sr a bit so idk
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2747 (isolation #393) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:35 am

Post by Luca Blight »

E-1
again
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2749 (isolation #394) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:35 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I can see Infinity/Outworld/Anya as a team anyway so we’ll see
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2750 (isolation #395) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:36 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2748, Datisi wrote:
In post 2745, Luca Blight wrote:I liked Infinity’s change of heart on Llama late D1

But she is still coasting on that sr a bit so idk
didn't infinity say she's no longer scumreading llama and is now voting umlaut?
Look at her recent readslist
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2751 (isolation #396) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:38 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2647, Infinity 324 wrote:{dats, luca}
{ico}
{samantha, s_s}
{koto, outworlder, anya}
{llama, umlaut}

Going to sleep
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2752 (isolation #397) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:39 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In general that list isn’t actually bad though
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2753 (isolation #398) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:41 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Anyway I don’t really have time to look back, ISO etc right now so I’ll just follow Datisi and hope for the best
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2755 (isolation #399) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:42 am

Post by Luca Blight »

No, why?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”