They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1991 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hi im town
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1993 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i havent read shit why
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1996 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1994, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:omg not koba lets kill them b4 they talk

im pr
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1999 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

andres town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2001 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what if i claim gunsmith
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2005 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

dupe roles can exist
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2007 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2004, Andresvmb wrote:Why would you soft that? Instead of just claiming it?
you know me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2008 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2006, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:are you claiming gunsmith?
wouldn't you like to know ;)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2011 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2010, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:ok lets just kill koba pretty obv fake claim under vote pressure here
have we played in a normal before?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2012 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2009, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2008, DkKoba wrote:
Well it’s actually gamethrowing not to if you are.
id rather not full claim, actually.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2014 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2013, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2012, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2009, Andresvmb wrote:
Well it’s actually gamethrowing not to if you are.
id rather not full claim, actually.
You’re going to force me to have to vote you, so just do it...
ill wait for the votecoutn to determine if i have to or not tyvm
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2016 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1985, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1974, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1969, Save The Dragons wrote:Andres. Maybe T3. Maybe even salsa that "I hope you're town" really wigged me out
GC could be a power role and gives little to no information if flipped. I'm a better lim target so put me on the list

if GC is a power role, decided to play scummy and then flaked out immediately upon pressure then um that's just him hard throwing lol
GC replaced out sitewide fuck off with this kinda logic - this is opportunistic
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2021 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2020, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:koba stop stalling

claim or die
when have I ever claimed by demand?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2022 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I said i was PR. thats all you're getting until i get more info out of the game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2023 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

did you at all consider the fact that GC might have had IRL obligations that led to him having to replace out?

or like do you just assume the worst faith thing about the person you choose to tunnel start of game?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2024 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think you are town here because the tunnel 1 person d1 thing is your town meta, you actually do back up when you are scum.

what do you think of osuka and why? i noticed you mentioned them being a scumbag, can you elaborate on that?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2025 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

If it helps I also find STD scummy here - I thought they were towny up till I saw them excusing their own behavior.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2027 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

that seems like a coincidence because he repped out everywhere.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2028 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

idk maybe he hates being run up as town! like i understand why he repped out because claiming would be bad here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2030 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2029, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 2022, DkKoba wrote:I said i was PR. thats all you're getting until i get more info out of the game.
it just sounds like you're trying to figure out what's been claimed and what you can possibly get away with claiming.

you replaced into a slot that's sitting at E-2 and who rep'd out in a very shady way.
i can use the search bar easily enough if im looking to make a fakeclaim as scum

you should see that i happened to claim an already claimed role as indicative of me doing so to obscure my own role.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2032 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Save The Dragons

ok i see vote count now, im a
weak vigilante

happy?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2033 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like i said - i didnt actually do that! so you see?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2037 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

because if i target scum who is saved i just die instead
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2038 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i will be shooting based on what STD flips
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2039 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2000, Datisi wrote:
vote count 1.28

with 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to make a decision. day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-04-21 19:30:00).

execution
DkKoba [5]:
PookyTheMagicalBear, VFP, Robert M Hunter, Andante, T3
VFP [3]:
InsidiousLemons, osuka, Salsabil Faria
Asteria [1]:
Anya
Andresvmb [1]:
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons [1]:
Andresvmb

not voting [2]:
DkKoba, Asteria

mod notes~ insidiouslemons v/la on the 21st

flavourImage

@insidious @osuka, @salasabil, can you all explain the VFB vote?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2040 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

where did everyone go :/
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2186 (isolation #26) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

I shot at vfb
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2236 (isolation #27) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

im at work i cant catch up but i think scum healed me and vfp is scum also healed which means 2 docs
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2237 (isolation #28) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

I think tracker is scum considering they didnt die
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2238 (isolation #29) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: vfp
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2239 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

tracker should have been on me btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2241 (isolation #31) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

i dont think theres only 1 scum doc based on the informed info
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2246 (isolation #32) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2242, VFP wrote:
In post 2240, T3 wrote:Sorry, what?
Dk is trolling.
Not trolling
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2256 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh right roleblocker works on weak vig lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2257 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

UNVOTE:
lets get anya for that quickhammer
VOTE: anya
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2261 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2260, Anya wrote:see i told you guys dragon saver was town you should've listened
why did you quickhammer them if u townread them?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2264 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

whos tracker again
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2266 (isolation #37) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

because i could be roleblocked??
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2267 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2255, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 2158, Asteria wrote:
In post 2155, Andante wrote:so if you don't out it, and your claim is real. you are dead tonight...
Yes, I understand that. I'll out it before I die unless a dayvig swoops in and kills me
There is no day vig in this set-up?? :?

In post 2159, InsidiousLemons wrote:yeah koba is pretty transparently lying here. they even said they were gonna base their shot decision on the dragons flip, and if they shot a protected scum they would've died because of the weak modifier. don't know why i didn't think of this earlier.

VOTE: DkKoba

@Koba what happened

@Asteria I don't think it's necessary to out it just yet. wait to see if you can catch scum in a fakeclaim, we have like 99% of D2 left
@DkKoba
, what is your night result (if you don't mention about this yet)?

@Andante
and
@Asteria
, yes we have still time (and I understand now, you can ignore my questions from the last post), don't need to out your night results yet.

In post 2174, Andante wrote:
In post 2169, Asteria wrote:I'm not so certain on VFP, Andante. And lemons has been obvtown to me. I think your reads are a bit off

no, my reads aren't fucking off, I told yall dreagons town, I KNOW VFP is scum, we are getting vfp here
Calm down, you're being over-confident again. You outed a TPR (?) already, so slow down a bit.
I also townread
InsidiousLemons
, will not vote him, but I agree
VFP
is also not a bad wagon. I need to finish reading the posts first, then I'll decide where I put my vote.
I targeted VFP, I dont get any feedback on my action minus a dead body or 2(me)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2269 (isolation #39) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

where is pooky
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2270 (isolation #40) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

i need pooky and andres
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2272 (isolation #41) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

i was at work and i was thinking of the fact that theres a confirmed doctor + wondering why they killed a VT over GS / tracker
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2273 (isolation #42) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

@mod would I die if I were to target a scum player who was rolestopped while having the weak modifier?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2278 (isolation #43) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

you know i should have known a tracker + weak modifier wasnt in the setup lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2279 (isolation #44) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

scum could just be immune to shots and can doc save me to give me confused results.

they killed the tracker claim for a reason!!!!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2280 (isolation #45) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

this is actually making more sense now. they were hoping id kill a townie and if i were to hit scum they didnt want the tracker to fuck anything up.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2281 (isolation #46) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

can we not rush this day btw?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2282 (isolation #47) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

we should be getting anya here - they literally said they townread the scum and their action was to quickhammer idfk how yall think that is town - and now they are pushing my mislim as it is convenient. vfp prob partner bc they went ahead and tried to push them too until i was a more convenient wagon.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2285 (isolation #48) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2283, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:@datisi

hypothetically if a weak vig were to target a mafia player and the vig was roleblocked, does the weak vig die?
this one is a yes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2296 (isolation #49) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2291, Asteria wrote:Someone who is good at setup spec. Does this make sense:

Town:
Gunsmith (gun)
Non-consecutive neapolitan (gun)
weak vig (gun)

Scum:
Doctor
Roleblocker (gun)
Traitor
why cant scum have 2 docs
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2297 (isolation #50) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

2 maf doc + 1 maf rolestopper/roleblocker
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2301 (isolation #51) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2299, InsidiousLemons wrote:DkKoba grasping at straws trying to make their claim make any goddamn sense
lol u are such obvious scum here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2302 (isolation #52) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

let me shoot lemons
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2304 (isolation #53) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im unsure - i thought they were confscum but i realized that was too hasty and i need to reeval that.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2305 (isolation #54) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like theyre fully back to null if im being honest but i did scumread them going into the night and their reaction feels genuine.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2310 (isolation #55) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

dayvigs are normal but no one uses them bc theyre swingy iirc
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2311 (isolation #56) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2309, Asteria wrote:
In post 2305, DkKoba wrote:like theyre fully back to null if im being honest but i did scumread them going into the night and their reaction feels genuine.
So if vfp is scum what do you think happened?
they were rolestopped
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2312 (isolation #57) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you have to understand like from my pov i am thinking of my role as a role that mafia is equipped to nullify. in a setup like this where maf confirmed have a doc you should expect a vig to exist - i am the only one - so occam's razor should tell you my claim is likely legit.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2316 (isolation #58) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

rolestopped = any incoming actions get roleblocked
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2320 (isolation #59) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i dont think 2 scum docs is a crazy combination
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2339 (isolation #60) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2333, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 2326, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 2323, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 2311, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2305, DkKoba wrote:like theyre fully back to null if im being honest but i did scumread them going into the night and their reaction feels genuine.
they were rolestopped
Why the mafia roleblocker didn't roleblock the claim vig (you) but
VFP
who didn't claim anything??
roleblocker blocks a role from taking an action, rolestopper blocks a person from having a night action taken on them. they're 2 different roles
Oh, ok.... then we can have a rolestopper by
DkKoba
's logic, but not a roleblocker, right?
If we have only 1 mafia doc here, then is it possible to have both roleblocker and rolestopper?
there can be a roleblocker too - who targeted me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2343 (isolation #61) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why are you fucking assuming theres only 1 scum doc where does it say that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2345 (isolation #62) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2340, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 2037, DkKoba wrote:because if i target scum who is saved i just die instead
is this not what the weak modifier does
yes if i successfuly target scum i die that is what it does. it is in that situation where it is I who only dies.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2346 (isolation #63) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

god
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2355 (isolation #64) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2350, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 2339, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2333, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 2326, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 2323, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 2311, DkKoba wrote:
they were rolestopped
Why the mafia roleblocker didn't roleblock the claim vig (you) but
VFP
who didn't claim anything??
roleblocker blocks a role from taking an action, rolestopper blocks a person from having a night action taken on them. they're 2 different roles
Oh, ok.... then we can have a rolestopper by
DkKoba
's logic, but not a roleblocker, right?
If we have only 1 mafia doc here, then is it possible to have both roleblocker and rolestopper?
there can be a roleblocker too - who targeted me.
Then, why didn't you die??
In post 2285, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2283, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:@datisi

hypothetically if a weak vig were to target a mafia player and the vig was roleblocked, does the weak vig die?
this one is a yes
wait i misread - that is a NO - weak modifier is affected by roleblocks. if you dont end up visiting your target you wont die.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2356 (isolation #65) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2354, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 2343, DkKoba wrote:why are you fucking assuming theres only 1 scum doc where does it say that
2 mafia docs against 1 weak town vig also don't make sense, unless the mod is partial towards the mafia team!
oh im sorry is neapolitan and gs also not good for you either
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2359 (isolation #66) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2358, osuka wrote:
In post 2237, DkKoba wrote:I think tracker is scum considering they didnt die
scum tracker????
i forgot who the tracker claim was at this point
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2361 (isolation #67) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

who do u scumread rn osuka?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2364 (isolation #68) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2360, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 2344, InsidiousLemons wrote:i parsed this as
weak vig shoots unprotected maf --> maf dies, vig lives
weak vig shoots protected maf --> maf lives, vig dies

reading the wiki page on "weak" tells me i am indeed being stupid

UNVOTE:
I find it hard to believe that
DkKoba
don't understand their own role or they didn't ask about it before to the mod if they genuinely didn't understand it. :facepalm:
you have not played enough games with me then :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2366 (isolation #69) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2362, Asteria wrote:
In post 2356, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2354, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 2343, DkKoba wrote:why are you fucking assuming theres only 1 scum doc where does it say that
2 mafia docs against 1 weak town vig also don't make sense, unless the mod is partial towards the mafia team!
oh im sorry is neapolitan and gs also not good for you either
A doc does nothing up against me or andante though
exactly
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2371 (isolation #70) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i mean like balance doesnt need to 100% make sense

i was scum in a setup with only 1 scum mailman vs a detective and a role watcher and a combined nonconsecutive voyeur doc and a universal backup
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2373 (isolation #71) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

some of the balance can be wifom to fuck with your expectations of what you think would make sense. to prevent town from fully solving via night actions and focus on dayplay. nullifying the power of a vig with pseduocop powers is one such way.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2375 (isolation #72) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

regardless i dont wanna focus on mechs

osuka who do u sr
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2380 (isolation #73) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok so - if a weak modified role is roleblocked, it cannot die from visiting scum because it does not perform the visit.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2389 (isolation #74) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

knowing datisi the balance would be more leaning scumsided from him, which is confirmed fmpov.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2462 (isolation #75) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

can yall chill the toxicity.

salsa this is unlike u when we played together
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2463 (isolation #76) » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2460, Andante wrote:whatever fuck yall, I need to step away
hope u are ok
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2551 (isolation #77) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2543, Asteria wrote:
My conftown result is VFP

I targeted them because people were scumreading them at the end of the day and I didn't think they were scum.
You know i was potentially shooting there right?

Yeah no i dont believe you.
VOTE: asteria
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2603 (isolation #78) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

ill explain later but asteria admitting that they saw i would choose my shot based on flip and choosing the person people were scumreading most there is like peak admittance of guilt. like knowing that it was going to potentially be dead and checking it ? yeah ok.

like wow the person thats being pushed on is suddenly cleared lol

yeah they were flipping scum and u needed to pull a miracle out of your hat.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2605 (isolation #79) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

anya is prob 3rd
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2606 (isolation #80) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

vfp gonna flip roleblocker prob and thats why they needed to be hero saved
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2772 (isolation #81) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sup
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2773 (isolation #82) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im on break why does andres have a wagon
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2775 (isolation #83) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if this is the one time andres rolled scum against me and i got pocketed imma be kinda mad tbh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2808 (isolation #84) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Im at work
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2862 (isolation #85) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

asteria is town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2863 (isolation #86) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Im sorry i mean adante**
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2864 (isolation #87) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2836, Andresvmb wrote:Asteria is employing a classic Scum play I have seen before. I can even point to the exact game. They are saying trust me, execute Andrés, and if Town, you can try me tomorrow. But things will be drastically different tomorrow. And they know it.

I’m happy executing {T3, Asteria}. They have all either hard TR each other, linked themselves mechanically, or tried to dissuade others from pushing in between them. I can’t understand it.

@Koba you better not be pocketing me here. I should be suspicious of you calling me Town so surely and under pressure when you’ve always been suspicious of me in games.
I've recalibrated how i read you since our last game - better for us both if i dont waste time imagining a scum you world when i can just catch you from partner associatives yknow
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2865 (isolation #88) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I also tr t3, based on knowing who they are as a player
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2867 (isolation #89) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

:shifty:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2869 (isolation #90) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

epicmafia
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2871 (isolation #91) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i dont wanna out people's identities without their permission
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2872 (isolation #92) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

but like u know i am good at reading LHF players usually - ive rallied against a bad d1 lhf lim too many times that went through that was town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2874 (isolation #93) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2875 (isolation #94) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i dont let scum PR claims live long enough to cause trouble
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2879 (isolation #95) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2877, osuka wrote:hold on folks i'll be back in a little bit with some breakthroughs
waiting
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2884 (isolation #96) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2883, Anya wrote:t3 could easily be demotivated wolf tbh he pops in regularly enough where it appears like he's reading but he doesn't really have any comments or reads to give and those are a lot more effort to fake as wolf so maybe he's fatigued and ran out of energy drinks

there's probably one wolf in dkkoba and asteria and it still feels dkkoba to me for the stuff they were saying earlier

so if it's between t3 and asteria VOTE: T3
this makes no sense and feels like a last ditch effort to push the wagon off asteria lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2887 (isolation #97) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why do u even scumread me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2890 (isolation #98) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i was roleblocked + i immediately thought of how docs could have stopped it because of the confirmed mafia doc info
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2891 (isolation #99) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im not interested in t3 today.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2895 (isolation #100) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2892, Anya wrote:
In post 2890, DkKoba wrote:i was roleblocked + i immediately thought of how docs could have stopped it because of the confirmed mafia doc info
if you thought you were roleblocked why were you reasoning about there being two wolf docs and vfp being wolf i just don't see how you get there naturally at all
because im stupid
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2896 (isolation #101) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what will it take for u to townread me anya?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2912 (isolation #102) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2899, T3 wrote:It's between me and a hard townread pr claim. I'm not voting the pr claim today.
if they were so townread they wouldn't have votes on them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2913 (isolation #103) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2898, T3 wrote:
In post 2884, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2883, Anya wrote:t3 could easily be demotivated wolf tbh he pops in regularly enough where it appears like he's reading but he doesn't really have any comments or reads to give and those are a lot more effort to fake as wolf so maybe he's fatigued and ran out of energy drinks

there's probably one wolf in dkkoba and asteria and it still feels dkkoba to me for the stuff they were saying earlier

so if it's between t3 and asteria VOTE: T3
this makes no sense and feels like a last ditch effort to push the wagon off asteria lmao
I disagree with that. Anya had her vote parked on Asteria D1, if makes no sense for the D1 thing to have been a bus.
have u ever heard of ~scum theater~?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2925 (isolation #104) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2923, Andante wrote:
In post 2106, Asteria wrote:Well that flip definitely would have made for some unhappy scum.

like, what scum starts the day with this. I think she's flipping town
Its scum venting their feelings
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2928 (isolation #105) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2927, osuka wrote:
In post 2926, InsidiousLemons wrote:VOTE: Asteria

not sure how any of what's happened recently could convince you that voting Asteria is a bad idea. i am more than fine with this elim today. worst case scenario we STILL get more info than if we flip T3
holy shit isnt that what ive been saying for days now
So why arent u voting there
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2941 (isolation #106) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2937, osuka wrote:
In post 2928, DkKoba wrote:

not sure how any of what's happened recently could convince you that voting Asteria is a bad idea. i am more than fine with this elim today. worst case scenario we STILL get more info than if we flip T3
In post 2897, osuka wrote:i haven’t voted asteria because that would be e-1 and i don’t trust you clowns not to hammer, but consider my vote to be spiritually on that slot
shooting u on a red flip
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2968 (isolation #107) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2963, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 2941, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2937, osuka wrote:
In post 2928, DkKoba wrote:

In post 2897, osuka wrote:i haven’t voted asteria because that would be e-1 and i don’t trust you clowns not to hammer, but consider my vote to be spiritually on that slot
shooting u on a red flip
what sense does it make for osuka to be scum if asteria flips red lol
Because of this fake resistance theyre putting up trying to push it off
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3027 (isolation #108) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

UNVOTE:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3035 (isolation #109) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: andante
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3039 (isolation #110) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im crazy and trying to provoke stuff
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3043 (isolation #111) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3040, InsidiousLemons wrote:is it working
Id say so, looks like the votee ragequit
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3048 (isolation #112) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3047, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2938, osuka wrote:
In post 2931, Andante wrote:Cause literally everyone on the Asteria train keeps saying she's flipping neo, I don't feel good about it... ahhh
no i dont think she'll flip nea. i'm saying that even IF she does, that's not a total loss
The one thing I do worry about is that the Scum are somewhat forced here to shoot the Neopolitan before Night 3. The problem is that if we don’t find any Scum at all, then we’re in ELo by then. Which is also a bit the genius of the play if coming from Scum. And if alive, you’re probably going to get a 1v1 at that point. It’s almost inevitable. Would the Scum risk that? I don’t know.
2 normal games come to mind here which is my main motivation in voting asteria here - although rn im fine exploring other players to gain more info as a tunnel gives us nothing
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3053 (isolation #113) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

andres are u catching up or are u just ignoring me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3056 (isolation #114) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3055, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 3053, DkKoba wrote:andres are u catching up or are u just ignoring me
I was catching up. What’s up?
just a few posts i just made
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3088 (isolation #115) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

can i just say andres has this way with words that makes me just like - shit this dude is smarter than me in this game and idk how i even win games kinda vibe.

VOTE: lemon

fucking sold me just like the cook sell in the mason game we had (rip power trip masons tho lmfao)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3092 (isolation #116) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

welcome clidd
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3099 (isolation #117) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

who is the scumteam gth asteria
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3108 (isolation #118) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3106, Asteria wrote:
In post 3099, DkKoba wrote:who is the scumteam gth asteria
Are you asking me or is gth supposed to be with?
gun to head
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3110 (isolation #119) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

lol andres wagon wagon isnt working out so now youre flipping to another person.
Im just gonna assume they are spewed town and imma stick on lemon.

andres + osuka are townclear from asteria scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3122 (isolation #120) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3119, Asteria wrote:
In post 3110, DkKoba wrote:lol andres wagon wagon isnt working out so now youre flipping to another person.
Im just gonna assume they are spewed town and imma stick on lemon.

andres + osuka are townclear from asteria scum
Try to look at me from a town perspective rather than a scum perspective. You're a town PR that everyone is scumreading. And a scumread comes in and starts saying that you're probably town and convinces a good amount of people to get off your wagon. You can't see why scum would do that besides towncred or to pocket you. So you doubt your scumread on them. Meanwhile someone else is despite all logic given, still adamant about eliminating you. Who do you think is scum here?
you lemon and vfp
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3127 (isolation #121) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

i think osuka's vote on you was towny actually and they made sure not to put you at e-1 so you could talk and defend yourseld and prevent a scum quickhammer so town!you should logcially see that as town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3129 (isolation #122) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

reaching.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3134 (isolation #123) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

osuka is FL?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3166 (isolation #124) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3151, Andante wrote:Like, I have a lot less of a challenge challenging Koba over Asteria here, but like, as it was explained, if Koba shoots a doc save, they die. So I'm trying to understand, if Koba is town, why did Koba shoot VFP last night? didn't give us a hint of who they were shooting, so if Koba died, we'd have had no idea who they shot. Which is why I'm struggling to believe Koba is real... Koba jumped right on the Asteria wagon, like, idk, I might be down to yeet Koba here, like, Crayons was under extreme pressure. subbed out, Koba jumped in with the gs stuff, knowing we had a gs, when I hadn't claimed gs on those recent pages... I feel like koba has tmi....
VOTE: Koba

I don't see how they're even being useful for town if they are real, like the shot last night? we had NO way of knowing Koba shot vfp, so if koba died... useless... and I don't think Koba would've shot if they were real
a) how the fuck is that tmi
b)yes the fuck i did shoot because i had an imperative to prove my claim and tracker was gonna be on me so i was aiming to at least get a guilty if i was an extra death and scum didnt die.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3167 (isolation #125) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3157, Andante wrote:In specific, this line you said:
> i don't see how koba would know there was a gunsmith regardless. not like mafia is informed of the town PRs, right?

Town is the ones uncertain there's a gs, mafia is most likely believing my claim just like they bought the tracker claim "not like the mafia is informed of town PRs" I claimed gs way before koba entered...
The gs thing was a partial soft to my own role because i didnt want to claim at the time.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3168 (isolation #126) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

almost like guns were on my mind because of my role being vig?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3174 (isolation #127) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3170, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 3162, Andante wrote:the current pool?
T3, clidd, osuka, Anya, InsidiousLemons, VFP, DkKoba, Asteria
that's 8 players in an 11 player game. it's good not to rule anyone one definitively but i think you may need to pare this down a little
In post 3168, DkKoba wrote:almost like guns were on my mind because of my role being vig?
this is rather a silly defense, no? the existence of the gunsmith as a role is predicated precisely upon the fact that an overwhelming number of town PRs have guns

p-edit i feel confident that there is scum in {Asteria, DkKoba}. i could compromise on waiting one more day but Koba is pinging me right now. can you elaborate on your thoughts on anya?
How is it a silly defense lmao? Stay voted.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3177 (isolation #128) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3175, InsidiousLemons wrote:if i softclaimed voyeur and then hardclaimed watcher, would you permit me to defend myself with the claim that binoculars were on my mind? come on
I fakeclaim all the time
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3178 (isolation #129) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

I literally fakeclaim PR roles as VT all the time(not for survival tho) - i decided to extend this to PR claims too here. Gotta mix up the meta. Im always playing to fool the scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3179 (isolation #130) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

As a vig having read theres a maf doc in the setup - it makes me confident a gs exists. It was my way of being like "hey i have reason to believe this exists" as a soft.
Its really dumb when i write it out but that 100% was my thought process at the time.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3182 (isolation #131) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3181, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 3178, DkKoba wrote:I literally fakeclaim PR roles as VT all the time(not for survival tho) - i decided to extend this to PR claims too here. Gotta mix up the meta. Im always playing to fool the scum.
can you point me to a couple of games where you've done this?
large normal etymologies. On mobile cba to link

also a mini normal recently where a mason flipped and i tried to roleswap lol

Nothing else comes to mind, i tend to play vanilla micros with special mechs
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3190 (isolation #132) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

I make really creative softs
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3191 (isolation #133) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

Oh also just remembered i claimed doc in a newbie game early in my days on the site(2003 i think) due to my read there was no doc
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3193 (isolation #134) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2001, DkKoba wrote:what if i claim gunsmith
In post 2021, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2020, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:koba stop stalling

claim or die
when have I ever claimed by demand?
In post 2030, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2029, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 2022, DkKoba wrote:I said i was PR. thats all you're getting until i get more info out of the game.
it just sounds like you're trying to figure out what's been claimed and what you can possibly get away with claiming.

you replaced into a slot that's sitting at E-2 and who rep'd out in a very shady way.
i can use the search bar easily enough if im looking to make a fakeclaim as scum

you should see that i happened to claim an already claimed role as indicative of me doing so to obscure my own role.
Also directing you to these posts again
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3194 (isolation #135) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

my brain made the link it was a weird thing.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3210 (isolation #136) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

is it scummy?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3256 (isolation #137) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: T3
bye
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3257 (isolation #138) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

gg i was scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3259 (isolation #139) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh damn i slipped D:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3266 (isolation #140) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what the fuck
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3267 (isolation #141) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3265, Anya wrote:rise and shine maybe we should actually get a wolf today to mix things up VOTE: Dkkoba

rest well Andante
there's literally a scum roleblocker I can't control this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3268 (isolation #142) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

they were probably on me and were going to confirm me VOTE: asteria
now explain why THIS lived.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3269 (isolation #143) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

anya quickhammered on d1 we cant even trust that slot lets be real
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3272 (isolation #144) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

whos my partners if im scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3276 (isolation #145) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

idk about pooky but thats ridiculous if u think hes partnered with me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3278 (isolation #146) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3277, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 3273, Anya wrote:
In post 3263, Datisi wrote:
Andante has been killed night 2. she was a
town informed gunsmith

the sun rises. it is now day 3.
wait what was Andante informed of
andante was informed there are 4 guns in the game

she told us this on d1

andante was shot over asteria because asteria isnt even active on n2

kinda leaning towards voting koba because for me to believe their claim it would have to be a ungated roleblocker and a mafia doctor against a weak vig + informed gunsmith... and that's like looking pretty scumsided
k then vote me?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3280 (isolation #147) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what are your reads outside me pooky?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3283 (isolation #148) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you know i dont bother with mech stuff to read people??
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3285 (isolation #149) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why do yall focus so much on mechs instead of dayplay >.>
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3286 (isolation #150) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i should have fakeclaimed d1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3288 (isolation #151) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3274, Anya wrote:
In post 3272, DkKoba wrote:whos my partners if im scum
idk maybe the bear he did declare himself as sauron after all
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3289 (isolation #152) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what do u think of this?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3291 (isolation #153) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok then lets vote anya today
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3293 (isolation #154) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

idk about outside of anya/asteria but i wanna vote in those 2 bc i think theres 100% chance of hitting scum in those 2.

maybe lemon too.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3296 (isolation #155) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3295, VFP wrote:VOTE: Anya
town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3297 (isolation #156) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im not getting voted out today
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3298 (isolation #157) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3300 (isolation #158) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3299, VFP wrote:I'm pretty sure all scum are within Anya, Andre, Osuka, and Pooky.
maybe
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3302 (isolation #159) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3301, Andresvmb wrote:VOTE: DkKoba
?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3307 (isolation #160) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3304, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:why are you even ? andres when you just said he might be 75% scum lol
my current pool of votes is asteria/anya/lemon but ok
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3308 (isolation #161) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3303, Andresvmb wrote:My vote is completely unrelated to mechanics.

I think Town!Koba more aggressively pushes me if they disagree with me, and I think they hold their ground a lot stronger. Hammering T3 after they had already identified them as Town low hanging fruit just doesn’t sit right me. I refuse to believe this is Town Koba.
i dont need to justify anything.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3311 (isolation #162) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3309, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:you just said to VFP that maybe all the scum was in that 4pool he mentioned after voting asteria to open
because i want him to keep his vote where it is, happy?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3315 (isolation #163) » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3314, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 3311, DkKoba wrote:
In post 3309, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:you just said to VFP that maybe all the scum was in that 4pool he mentioned after voting asteria to open
because i want him to keep his vote where it is, happy?
why are you open-wolfing -,-
im trying to stay alive
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3334 (isolation #164) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3336 (isolation #165) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

vote me for 2 scum VOTE: dkkoba
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3406 (isolation #166) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

leash rolecop on andres tonight
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3408 (isolation #167) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

do yall really think theres 3 docs bc if 2 prs are real then there is 3 docs
Im one real one therefore there have to be 2 fake pr imo and limming me confirms both of them. At this point ive ruined the gamestate but now we have a cc

Alsk i hammeres t3 out of frustration and bc he slipped into my poe univerae assuming asteria was town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3410 (isolation #168) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

I called out lemon and now today theyre claiming role cop not on me which is BS
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3411 (isolation #169) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3409, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 3406, DkKoba wrote:leash rolecop on andres tonight
What does this mean?
It means either they clear you or you enter a cc with you both of which are preferable for the gamestate
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3415 (isolation #170) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

3 docs = 4 town pr with gun

As vig i dont think traitor exists.
2 docs means 1 other is real
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3417 (isolation #171) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

scum have more than 1 doc or a traitor confirmed.

Im not gonna believe that scum have a traitor when a vig exists, prob a mix of multitasking docs and non multitasking so they can all protect eachother

Bc theres a roleblocker, theres 1 scum rb, 2 scum docs imo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3421 (isolation #172) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

Like you could easily resolve the cc i had from lemons pov where if theyre town one of me and asteria are confscum instead they just easily commit to forcing both prs from their pov being unclear
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3422 (isolation #173) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3424 (isolation #174) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

I feel like lemon claimed here so that they could resist my legacy read on them but also in a way that doesn't lock them in a cc with either PR
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3429 (isolation #175) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

you dont have a rolecop ability
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3434 (isolation #176) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3431, InsidiousLemons wrote:i also crumbed literally 700 posts before you even entered the game so shut the entire fuck up

p-edit yeah, sure. but don't you think it's more likely that my claim is genuine than that both Dk's and Asteria's are?
you also crumbed/softed backup gs. gtfo

(I was looking for crumbs when looking for a shot, i was looking for people who either didnt crumb or people who crumbed multiple roles, like lemon)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3436 (isolation #177) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

why do you think i came swinging and am confident your claim is fake?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3443 (isolation #178) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

lol deflecting with what i said.

I looked at ur meta extensively and was waiting on you to claim something.
I saw your x shot cop soft (not rolecop) i also saw you mentioned "backup" a few times and as soon as andante claimed GS you inexplicably switched to a townread thus trying to imply you were a backup after you had info.

And excuse me you were pushing there early d1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3446 (isolation #179) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

i checked your previous games, you never used the term "backup" so it was out of character.
I know theres a roleblocker. So your claim is bunk to me because you werent even on me or asteria or andante.

Me mostly because my claim is the most likely to live considering the roleblocker
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3448 (isolation #180) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

you FLIPPED to a hard tr just based on the claim???
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3500 (isolation #181) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

Yes i totally am that stupid that i as scum dont just ctrl f for existing claims
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3504 (isolation #182) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

this implies lemon/asteria are scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3506 (isolation #183) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

I believe clidd
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3512 (isolation #184) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

UNVOTE:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3514 (isolation #185) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

Idk if my lim like solves this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3517 (isolation #186) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

im considering saccing myself for the good of the poe
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3519 (isolation #187) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

well i do have the rb cc confirmed to the public now so
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3520 (isolation #188) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: asteria
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3521 (isolation #189) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

I still dont get why people think that scum me takes such a huge risk in a claim in weak vig, i know i havent been able to confirm it but like we just basically confirmed theres a scum who has gun, and that scum is roleblocker.
Thats probably why andante died
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3522 (isolation #190) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

Idk who 3rd scum is outside gun claims but i heavily think theres 2 inside now
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3545 (isolation #191) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

that only works if we hit RB first
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3562 (isolation #192) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

anya and osuka nowhere to be seen
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3566 (isolation #193) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3563, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:who did you shoot last night koba
shot at lemon
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3573 (isolation #194) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3571, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I mean we know there have to be at least 2 scum in the 4 gun claims right? Unless we are in a 0 gun scum world, in which case LOL GOOD TROLL DATISI
a combined mafia doctor roleblocker to act as a jailkeeper could maybe exist?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3576 (isolation #195) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3574, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:pretty sure that would be a mod lie
idk how gunsmith works in terms of detecting mafia doc guns, roleblocker itself isn't a "gun role" though
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3584 (isolation #196) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3582, Andresvmb wrote:Note that you couldn’t convince Salsa to vote Crayons when they were approaching the precipice. I would go, what, DkKoba into clidd and if clidd flips Town, Insidious.
you probably lose with that :/
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3588 (isolation #197) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

bc the wagon dissipated as soon as I claimed??
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3592 (isolation #198) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3586, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 3584, DkKoba wrote:
In post 3582, Andresvmb wrote:Note that you couldn’t convince Salsa to vote Crayons when they were approaching the precipice. I would go, what, DkKoba into clidd and if clidd flips Town, Insidious.
you probably lose with that :/
You must see that you need to die. Crayons could not get over the edge with a completely wholesome wagon and none of the gun claims.
who was gonna push the wagon over?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3599 (isolation #199) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

is that a scumclaim?
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”