LuciferMorningStar
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #217 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:48 pm

Post by LuciferMorningStar »

9 pages already wow. When I'm feeling a little more energetic (in about 3 hours) I will take my time to read through it. Anyway, what's with the votes? Are they purely for meme purposes. I do not see the point in voting anyone on Day 1 after there have been no night actions performed. So I will not partake in any voting until Day 2 (if the Mafia doesn't kill me).

If I think anyone is sus, It would have to be Pavowski. Dude comes in acting suspiciously over confident and forces a vote on Taco and stays completely silent after the arguing commences.
In post 17, Pavowski wrote:Hi all! May the odds be in your favor, unless you're mafia, in which case, a plague on your house.

The gods have dictated that I should VOTE: Taco to kick things off, and so I shall. Even though I love your username.

@Shrek, if you use the "reply" button instead of the quick reply box at the bottom of the page, there's a button above the text window labeled "Vote" that will automatically format your vote -- you just put the player's name in between the tags.
LuciferMorningStar
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #241 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:31 am

In post 227, Salsabil Faria wrote:[quote="In post 217, LuciferMorningStar"what's with the votes? Are they purely for meme purposes. I do not see the point in voting anyone on Day 1 after there have been no night actions performed. So I will not partake in any voting until Day 2 (if the Mafia doesn't kill me).
No, not meme purposes.

You'll place your vote on who you think is suspicious, then the conversation/argument will be going on about the vote or around the wagon, that's the way scumhunting happens here.

Not placing any vote on day 1 is suspicious + we have to eliminate someone in Day 1 and will use the flip info on Day 2.
[/quote]

So you're calling me suspicious because I don't want to risk lynching a town member? Which seems to be the case most of the time with these Day 1 lynches, based on the other games I've looked at. Out of the 5 players that have been voted I only have a high suspicion on one of them. I highly doubt either Taco or Salsabil are Mafia. I could say that placing a random vote on day 1 is suspicious and that the players placing votes are doing so to show themselves off as a confident
Town
member and draw attention off themselves. And seeing as there is no probable cause to most of the votes made so far, I will not partake.

Besides are we all just gonna ignore the most suspicious post so far? The highlighted line being the most suspicious part of this particular post. This player has also reframed himself from the arguments that took place after this vote.
In post 17, Pavowski wrote:Hi all! May the odds be in your favor,
unless you're mafia, in which case, a plague on your house.

The gods have dictated that I should VOTE: Taco to kick things off, and so I shall. Even though I love your username.
LuciferMorningStar
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #452 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:56 pm

In post 434, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 430, Titus wrote:VOTE: Lucifier

I'm on a mission from God and I have a daycop guilty.
Lucifer probably flips scum here I agree
Because I believe it is stupid and unnecessary to vote when there have been no night actions performed? The risk if lynching a member of the town on a D1 lynch is higher then it is to lynch a Mafia, based on pretty much all of the other games I've had a look through. Seems like you are just throwning suspicions around.

The vote from Titus is even more bullshit. Is it because I haven't commented since Page 11. Take note I have a 16 hour gap where I'm not able to comment, 8 hours sleep and then 8 hours at work. During this time is when most people from the States are active, but seeing as I'm on the other side of the world, I am active when most players here are probably asleep.
LuciferMorningStar
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #458 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:45 am

In post 456, Pavowski wrote:Now the game is a full day old, a quick-and-dirty sorting based mostly on my hugely unreliable gut.

In no particular order...

Town
Faria - Is overly aggressive on Taco, but I think that's because she saw something there she legitimately doesn't like. Feels like a scum misplay to go after somebody so hard so early.
Taco - Has picked fights with lots of people. Would feel like a scum misplay. Leans town as a result.
Shrek - His (probably inadvisable) softclaim to defuse pressure puts him here for now

Null town
Dwlee -- Feels like towny pressuring people to get reactions but just a gut feel
Kyouko -- Same as Dwlee
Zyla -- No real lean yet, but gut says town, so here she stands for now

True null
Titus -- I got nothin yet

Null scum
Sean -- Asking so many questions but not offering nearly as much info. Head says town sorting, gut says scum, can't really justify that tho
Tris -- No justifiable read yet, just a gut feeling pushing her slightly south of neutral

Scum
T3 -- my vote is currently here, for reasons I stated earlier. Posts are short and cryptic, and he's proud of that.
Lucifer -- Not really enough for a proper read, but the fact he's made only two posts (pedit -- now three) -- one of them with no content at all, just a quote -- feels deliberately withholding
Galaxis -- Again, not really enough for a proper read, but I am not sure I buy the way they're acting

Happy Thursday morning, tear me to pieces.
Lol, what an absolute fucking joke mate. Just because I've only made three posts does not make me scum. You should realize that people have life's outside of this bloody game, even if you don't. On another note, did you put your Mafia buddies under town?
LuciferMorningStar
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #459 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:47 am

In post 217, LuciferMorningStar wrote:9 pages already wow. When I'm feeling a little more energetic (in about 3 hours) I will take my time to read through it. Anyway, what's with the votes? Are they purely for meme purposes. I do not see the point in voting anyone on Day 1 after there have been no night actions performed. So I will not partake in any voting until Day 2 (if the Mafia doesn't kill me).

If I think anyone is sus, It would have to be Pavowski. Dude comes in acting suspiciously over confident and forces a vote on Taco and stays completely silent after the arguing commences.
In post 17, Pavowski wrote:Hi all! May the odds be in your favor, unless you're mafia, in which case, a plague on your house.

@Shrek, if you use the "reply" button instead of the quick reply box at the bottom of the page, there's a button above the text window labeled "Vote" that will automatically format your vote -- you just put the player's name in between the tags.
Also, that post you are refereeing to was more then just a quote. And the post of yours that is commented is still the scummiest post of the day.
LuciferMorningStar
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #465 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:18 am

In post 462, Dwlee99 wrote:Lucifer do you intend to play when it isn't attacking people for thinking you're evil?
"what an absolute fucking joke mate" is not an attack lul wtf are you on about? Surely you're not really that bloody sensitive. And that comment was overall about the post and where he's put people, not just about me being under "Scum"

In post 464, T3 wrote: hi dont be a dick thanks
LOL don't be such a sensitive fuck. <<<<Now that's being a dick. Saying "what an absolute fucking joke mate" really isn't that big of a deal Mr. Softie
LuciferMorningStar
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #590 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:27 am

In post 582, Shrek wrote:yes because taco has made points to support his own arguments and gotten into heated discussions (which he probably does all the time), which makes me think that he's misguided town. lucifer on the other hand pops in to defend himself and insults the person who questioned him and has a total of pretty much three posts, then leaves just as quickly.

and yeah my read on taco could be wrong, but right now he is a fountain of information that can be iso'd while lucifer if he is town isnt helping much at all
I didn't insult anyone, saying "what an absolute fucking joke mate" is not an insult. Also, I've made 5 posts, not 3. And I never popped in to defend myself, I simply said that I will not partake in voting on Day 1 and people made a big deal about that. Besides, I have like a 16-18 hour period (includes sleep) where I don't have access to my computer and I don't like to use forum sites on my phone, because it is a pain in the ass to type stuff out when I'm so used to my fancy gaming PC and keyboard at home.
In post 534, Shrek wrote:i think that he's slightly misguided by tunneling and reading too much into different posts (like yours), but theres nothing specifically scummy of his that stands out to me besides getting a bit overly defensive earlier on

yes, but at the moment it's hard to distinguish the two so i'm gonna be waiting and analyzing people who have done distinctively scummy things without looking too closely at his stuff for now

honestly if it were up to me i would suggest lynching the less talkative people like lucifer and galaxis since it's still early on in the game and mafia isnt likely to kill them at the night. the more people talk the more likely they are to incriminate themselves. i am reading people based on dayplay but in the first day it's notably easier for a scum to get by
It's pretty scummy of you to suggest lynching us for the sole reason of us just being quiet, apparently. That is a very bad decision which has a very high chance of mislynching town. How do you know I'm not an important
Town
power role? You shouldn't just randomly lynch people on day 1 when no night actions have been performed. I don't see why I'm scummy because I don't want to vote or lynch D1. I just think its silly. Pretty much all of the games I've looked at on here, town always gets mislynched on day 1. I don't even think you should be able to vote on Day 1 and I personally prefer games which start at night, but that's just me. I don't know how people play here, as I've only ever played forum Mafia on SC2Mafia.
LuciferMorningStar
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #695 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:00 am

Town
:
Shrek
Taco
Tris
Ssbm_Kyuoko
Seanzie

Scum
:
Titus
Dwlee
Salsabli Faria
Pawoski

Idk
:
Galaxy
T3

Fixed
LuciferMorningStar
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #696 (isolation #8) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:01 am

Oh I messed up the colours
LuciferMorningStar
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #767 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:02 am

Galaxies is probably a vanilla townie who's bored, hmm I'm feeling the same way. Why are the in game days 10 days long?
LuciferMorningStar
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #772 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:09 am

In post 744, Dwlee99 wrote:If Zyla flips scum (high probability btw) throw Lucifer out the nearest escape hatch
In post 699, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 695, LuciferMorningStar wrote:
Town
:
Shrek
Taco
Tris
Ssbm_Kyuoko
Seanzie

Scum
:
Titus
Dwlee
Salsabli Faria
Pawoski

Idk
:
Galaxy
T3

Fixed
Terrible reads and you forgot Zyla lol
Didn't even notice Zyla was in the game tbh. I don't pay enough attention. I still think both you and Pawoski are Scum together though

Also why are you so pushy with getting me to vote?
LuciferMorningStar
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #860 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:17 pm

Scum are voting Zyla
LuciferMorningStar
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #861 (isolation #12) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:19 pm

VOTE: Pavowski

Sorry Dwlee
LuciferMorningStar
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #865 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:25 pm

Lol I do what I want
LuciferMorningStar
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #867 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:26 pm

I'm Vigilante so you may not be around to talk with me about this tomorrow
LuciferMorningStar
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #874 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:31 pm

[quote=Taco]

But you pulled the wrong fucking move with me around in this game. You do not get to quickhammer while only having tonal reasons to be town.[/quote]

Why are you overall aggressive about this? Why does it matter if you are in the game? Why can't I hammer? I have good reasons to believe that Pawoski is evil like I said on page 5 and that Scum were voting Zyla
LuciferMorningStar
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #875 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:32 pm

Oh I forgot quotation marks

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”