Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Seanzie »

Taco Hemingway
Titus

Dwlee99

Galaxis
Shrek
LuciferMorningStar

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
T3
Zyla

tris
Pavowski
ssbm_Kyouko
Salsabil Faria

Seanzie

Okay, this is where I am at right now. I don't feel good about that bottom block of 4 though, so I need to spend some more time sorting through those players. Does anyone have a strong towncase on any of those bottom four?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:34 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 716, T3 wrote:Scum tris posts shallow, frequent one-liners that are relatively devoid of actual content. She light defends her scumpartners for reasons such as vibes and gut. Shemakes no effort to engage with other people and instead pops in to give reads. The tris in this game is engaging with the thread and posting content that is more than just unexplained one line reads.
In post 721, T3 wrote:I'm almost certain tris is town this game because of the stark meta contrast.
I'm reading tris and then reading 716 and feels to me like tris is posting exactly in the way you say scum!tris posts - shallow frequent one-liners devoid of content. So why do you tr her?
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:42 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 725, Seanzie wrote:
Taco Hemingway
Titus

Dwlee99

Galaxis
Shrek
LuciferMorningStar

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
T3
Zyla

tris
Pavowski
ssbm_Kyouko
Salsabil Faria

Seanzie

Okay, this is where I am at right now. I don't feel good about that bottom block of 4 though, so I need to spend some more time sorting through those players. Does anyone have a strong towncase on any of those bottom four?
I'd put Faria higher given how she's been actively and aggressively trying to figure people out. She feels towny to me and to use the logic of your magic line, I wouldn't pick her as a first elim.

And even though it wasn't your question, I still think you're being awfully charitable to have Galaxis that high.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:43 am

Post by T3 »

In post 726, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 716, T3 wrote:Scum tris posts shallow, frequent one-liners that are relatively devoid of actual content. She light defends her scumpartners for reasons such as vibes and gut. Shemakes no effort to engage with other people and instead pops in to give reads. The tris in this game is engaging with the thread and posting content that is more than just unexplained one line reads.
In post 721, T3 wrote:I'm almost certain tris is town this game because of the stark meta contrast.
I'm reading tris and then reading 716 and feels to me like tris is posting exactly in the way you say scum!tris posts - shallow frequent one-liners devoid of content. So why do you tr her?
She is responding to players and engaging with the thread from the few pages I saw. I'll read her ISO.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:44 am

Post by T3 »

In post 153, tris wrote:
In post 131, Seanzie wrote: Nothing is indicative of anything in isolation. Taco's reaction to me mentioning teammate equity was way overblown though, they immediately went towards trying to discredit my thoughts by saying it had "0 logic" rather than trying to see if I am town (they purport they were doing that, but I don't buy it).
it seems very believable to me that they saw the read as having 0 logic. i for one, don't see why scum would go out of their way to fake that interaction especially since it's an interaction scum could genuinely have. and, one way someone might try to sort someone, is by calling out what they see as scummy. just because they're tone was aggressive doesn't mean they're not trying to sort you.
When I brought up that they were reacting defensively, they doubled down towards refusing to acknowledge what I was saying, and have time and time again tried to dismiss the conversation, until eventually they OMGUSed.
what exactly were they refusing to acknowledge?
Detective work says scum tris never does this from meta.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:00 am

Post by osuka »

as a reminder, discussion of ongoing games is not allowed.

this is not a warning directed at anyone in particular, but any violation of this rule is grounds for a force-replace and an unpleasant conversation with the listmod. do
not
fuck around.

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:03 am

Post by osuka »

votecount

day 1, vc 6

with 13 alive, it takes 7 to execute.

the day will end in (expired on 2021-07-02 20:06:00).
Last edited by osuka on Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:03 am

Post by T3 »

In post 730, osuka wrote:
as a reminder, discussion of ongoing games is not allowed.

this is not a warning directed at anyone in particular, but any violation of this rule is grounds for a force-replace and an unpleasant conversation with the listmod. do
not
fuck around.
:good:
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:25 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

im toying with a different world here. i'm going to continue pushing the world i think exists rn but I'll out it EoD just in case I die.
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:26 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

also i took 3 edible gummies so yeah,.

also t3 is town in both worlds i have visualized atp
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:35 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

can we please get more votes on kyouko, they are completely ignoring the fact i'm pushing on them because they hope the pressure will go away, since most townies get bored of a push within an irl day or 2, and its a tactic I've used before to remove pressure without engaging the read.

like deadass won't acknowledge the person most heavily pushing on them. like i get not fully engaging but completely ignoring is just straight outta left field for a townie to do.

problem is im the wrong person to ignore because I will continue to focus you.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:41 am

Post by tris »

In post 663, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 546, tris wrote:titus, could you talk about your lucifer read?
Tris what's your analysis on Lucifer? Why'd you decide to vote Titus rather than Pav after your catch-up?
lucifer is as they say lhf. or maybe mafia, i'm not sure. i just see the votes on him as being really lazy and easy for scum to do. however, i understand titus's perspective now. i should unvote i guess UNVOTE: i voted titus because i thought it was weird that she was voting for pav after having voted for lucifer when the reason i suspected pav was because he put so much lazy reads like lucifer in the scum pile. but, as i just said, i think i see her perspective better now
here's what it says
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:43 am

Post by tris »

In post 665, T3 wrote:Something I've noticed about kyo is that he only seemsto be asking questions and not providing original thought. This is only from this page though. I'm not sure if this is a playstyle thing but I'll note it.
i thought i've seen original thoughts from him
here's what it says
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:44 am

Post by tris »

oh wow i really should read ahead a little
here's what it says
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:47 am

Post by tris »

In post 673, T3 wrote:I'm getting strong tvt vibes from the Dwlle/Zyla interaction. Idk why.
In post 674, T3 wrote:I don't have strong reads on either of them at this point.
um what? are strong tvt vibes not a strong read? or did you mean that individualy you don't?
here's what it says
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:02 am

Post by tris »

In post 690, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 677, T3 wrote:
In post 676, Zyla wrote:Looking back through our combined ISO, I actually do like Dwlee's responses in and , I can give them some town points for those two
In post 361, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 359, Zyla wrote:Well, yeah, it's not anything special, it's just playing the game. And while I can understand it feeling defensive that I scum read Titus for that,
I'd like to think that if I saw someone call someone out for not having any good reads I'd scum read it regardless of if the read was on me
Why is the bolded scummy?
Also, I noticed I forgot to respond to this post. I honestly don't know how I didn't notice that on a reread.
It was supposed to say "If I saw someone scum read someone for not having reads/analysis in their posts when they themselves don't have any yet, I would scum read it [..]"
This is a towny post. It shows consistency with thought process but reads that are different to what she thought before.
TMI from
T3
i don't understand why everyone is saying this looks fake. i understand perfectly what t3 means by that i think.
here's what it says
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:04 am

Post by tris »

In post 695, LuciferMorningStar wrote:
Town
:
Shrek
Taco
Tris
Ssbm_Kyuoko
Seanzie

Scum
:
Titus
Dwlee
Salsabli Faria
Pawoski

Idk
:
Galaxy
T3

Fixed
yeah???? why??????
here's what it says
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:09 am

Post by tris »

In post 716, T3 wrote:Shemakes no effort to engage with other people and instead pops in to give reads.
is this really true of me ever??
here's what it says
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:11 am

Post by tris »

i don't really understand the meta you're using here lol
here's what it says
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:12 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

If Zyla flips scum (high probability btw) throw Lucifer out the nearest escape hatch
I prefer they, thanks :)
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:14 am

Post by tris »

In post 726, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
lol
here's what it says
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:17 am

Post by tris »

In post 729, T3 wrote:
In post 153, tris wrote:
In post 131, Seanzie wrote: Nothing is indicative of anything in isolation. Taco's reaction to me mentioning teammate equity was way overblown though, they immediately went towards trying to discredit my thoughts by saying it had "0 logic" rather than trying to see if I am town (they purport they were doing that, but I don't buy it).
it seems very believable to me that they saw the read as having 0 logic. i for one, don't see why scum would go out of their way to fake that interaction especially since it's an interaction scum could genuinely have. and, one way someone might try to sort someone, is by calling out what they see as scummy. just because they're tone was aggressive doesn't mean they're not trying to sort you.
When I brought up that they were reacting defensively, they doubled down towards refusing to acknowledge what I was saying, and have time and time again tried to dismiss the conversation, until eventually they OMGUSed.
what exactly were they refusing to acknowledge?
Detective work says scum tris never does this from meta.
don't do what??? i don't see anything there that i wouldn t do as scum. that's a pretty basic post for a tris to make
here's what it says
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:18 am

Post by tris »

hello im here
here's what it says
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by Titus »

Except for Galaxis, I feel everyone on the top two wagons is town.

If we could get some consolidation, that would be great.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by Zyla »

In post 748, Titus wrote:Except for Galaxis, I feel everyone on the top two wagons is town.

If we could get some consolidation, that would be great.
Are you meaning the votes as of the last vote count? Currently it's 3 for pav, and 2 each for me and kyouko

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”