Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:47 am

Post by Brickwalll »

VOTE: Cat Scratch Fever

I love cats. Eating dinner now but excited to tuck into this game later.

*looks around for a fellow pun enthusiast*
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:48 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 6, furtiveglance wrote: Welcome to New York
Are you the Mayor?
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:50 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 13, Frogsterking wrote: Feel free to get in here and defend your first 2 posts whenever, Brickwall, I'm listening. I'm not reaction testing, I legit want to flip you now because I think your first 2 posts are scummy. I want you to post a full reads list by page 4.
Won’t be happening. I play the game my way, not your way.

Is RVS done now?
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:36 am

Post by Brickwalll »

What happens if I don’t post a reads list by page 4?

Let’s say, hypothetically, I have an early night and wake up slightly parched around 2am. I do a quick check of the game before putting my head back on the pillow and finishing off my weekend snooze. I see 74 posts have been posted. We are nearly at deadline page - page 4. I choose to get some sleep and post when I wake up but by the time I post it’s page 5, I’ve missed the deadline. What does this mean, am I scum? Instascum? Or just scum leaning? Why - because I chose to sleep.

In all seriousness, you don’t know my play style. What if my play style was to explicitly not give reads lists? Then I wouldn’t be able to comply with your request.

Don’t know who you think you are arriving at the game and telling people you expect something by a certain page number.

I’m no longer answering any of your questions for D1. You are shunned until D2.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:59 am

Post by Brickwalll »

VOTE: Eiralox
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:05 am

Post by Brickwalll »

How do you know I wasn’t sheeping you?

Why the self vote?
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:10 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 38, Eiralox wrote: Uh..................... I'm sheeping Dionysus?>

Hello?

Why sheep me?

Where's the fun in that?
Do people play mafia for fun?
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:33 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

Oh, it’s nearly the end of page 4.

*looks to Frogster*
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:33 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

Ahhhh, just missed it. Sorry, will have to set a new deadline for my reads list.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:37 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 48, PenguinPower wrote: VOTE: brickwall
Not convinced on this vote, seems dodgy.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:40 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 75, Lycanfire wrote: frogsterking with a lot of busy work, probscum.

brickwall sharing their life story most definitely scum.

furtive making conversation all game also scum.

VOTE: furtive

by reading this post and not voting for scum you are... also scum.
I like this post (minus the bit about me being scum of course), and particularly the vote on Furtive.

They are present but not contributing to finding scum.

VOTE: Furtive
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:35 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 104, Frogsterking wrote: Brickwalll I don't need you to do AI things anymore because I'm pretty sure you're Town anyway. Sorry to disappoint you I guess if you were expecting me to keep chasing, but you are kind of good at seeming obvtown and pretty bad at posting read lists. The only help I think I need in this game is figuring out MalcolmTucker, Generic and Alchemist alignments when they bother to show up. Will you bite my head off if I ask you for a second opinion on those three after they get some content out?
I won’t bite your head off if you don’t give me a deadline to do it by. I’m out today but will try help you out where I can this evening
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:24 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 138, Alchemist21 wrote: Speaking of Townreads I forgot to mention earlier that I think Eiralox is prob Town because I don’t think scum would just walk into the thread announcing they’re gonna sheep another player and then self-vote to comically prove the point.
I think the exact opposite. I think that’s what scum could possibly do.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #13) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:32 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 127, PenguinPower wrote: less happy with that votecount but furtive is helping so

ty
He must be helping your scum team if that is the case, because his vote is certainly not helping town.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #14) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:39 am

Post by Brickwalll »

Well, feel free to use me then for your info gathering benefit, just make sure the hammer doesn’t fall.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #15) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:59 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 144, furtiveglance wrote: Brickwall, do you have a read on Save The Dragons?

I do.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #16) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:23 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 15, Save The Dragons wrote: reo

VOTE: brickwall

speeeeeeeedwagon
In post 20, Save The Dragons wrote: you tell 'im brickwall
These two posts are odd. Especially , it’s been discussed a lot already and agree with the majority of what has been said. A quick, off-hand remark with deeper meaning. I also think how quickly he was able to chirp in there but how distant he has been since is notable. Lurking whilst the heat dies down?
In post 122, Save The Dragons wrote: playing with frogster is like

jumping in a room full of kittens
Nothing post.
In post 136, Save The Dragons wrote: VOTE: furtive
No explanation, a vote out of the blue. Suspicious.

4 posts, not a lot of content. Null to scum lean.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #17) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:25 am

Post by Brickwalll »

VOTE: Save The Dragon

Why not hop on this wagon PP?
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:37 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 151, PenguinPower wrote: because then who would be competing against it?
You drive a hard bargain.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #19) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:37 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 155, Save The Dragons wrote: what content are you expecting from me

you also missed where i mind melded with you regarding alchemist's post
Anything is better than nothing.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #20) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:04 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 162, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 140, Brickwalll wrote:
In post 138, Alchemist21 wrote: Speaking of Townreads I forgot to mention earlier that I think Eiralox is prob Town because I don’t think scum would just walk into the thread announcing they’re gonna sheep another player and then self-vote to comically prove the point.
It’s grabs a lot of negative attention, especially with the self-vote. Most people just aren’t that brazen as scum and want to be more cautious.
Eiralox isn’t most people though. He could be that brazen as scum. Not saying you must scum read him for it, I just personally think you should be cautious with how much town cred you give him for it.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #21) » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:45 am

Post by Brickwalll »

No. First time. It’s not a disagreement? Merely my opinion
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:58 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

VOTE: Dionysus
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:34 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

@Frog
In post 114, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 16, Frogsterking wrote: Do you think there's a cost to posting even though there's no post limit? Should we be trying to keep our post counts low?
It would be very helpful to me personally if the game's post count stayed low. I don't want to come home from work and have the game feel more like a chore than a game because there's a mountain of new pages.
Also beneficial for scum to keep the post count low, less posts equals less hunting.
In post 117, Alchemist21 wrote: I'm getting scumvibes from . I wouldn't exactly call it buddying but it does seem like the sort of jokey post scum would make towards a Townie.

VOTE: SaveTheDragons
Seed planting. A lot of dispersion for STD started here. Alchemist stirred the pot and stood back to watch it unfold,
In post 162, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 140, Brickwalll wrote:
It’s grabs a lot of negative attention, especially with the self-vote. Most people just aren’t that brazen as scum and want to be more cautious.
This interaction doesn’t sit easy with me. The casual way in which he tries to slip in the Eiralox is prob town like it is an after thought to him. It comes across as so obvious to Alchemist that Eiralox is town that he merely forgets to mention it and as a courtesy is just letting us know in passing. No need to stop and talk about it though, let’s just all move on. Why so quick to solidify this town read and move on?

Combined with the fact that it is just a huge assumption, similar to his other big assumption in . Essentially it’s too brazen for scum to act like that thus he is definitely town. If we all just act brazen and do something so overtly obvious that scum would never do because it’s too obvious, we would all be town to Alchemist.

When challenged on it, his response seemed to carry a sense of coaching perhaps towards Eiralox?
In post 247, Alchemist21 wrote: Ok that makes more sense.
I don’t think furtives answer in made that much sense to T3’s gameplay or to explain his use of the word “reckless” to describe T3’s gameplay. Not sure how reckless is being equated to a sensation about not knowing what to say? Keen to hear what sense Alchemist got out of the answer from furtive.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:47 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

You said:

“Most people just aren’t that brazen as scum and want to be more cautious.”

That sounds like coaching don’t you think?
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:28 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 264, Eiralox wrote:
In post 260, Alchemist21 wrote: I don’t get how you think I’m coaching Eiralox. What part of anything I said gave you that impression?
what?
In post 261, furtiveglance wrote: I don't think Eiralox needs or wants coaching :lol:
i need an ice cream

Side Note, anyone voting Dragons need to explain really really why they're inclined to think it's wise.

Side side not, why u voting Dionysus Brick! bad bad bad!
He looked lonely. Had posted 6 times when I voted and they were nothing posts. His first reads post then criticised how the game hadn't moved on since he had last been online and then proceeds to do nothing to move the game on but give a "top line view". CSF has done a good job of critiquing this post and saved me the time (thank you) but yeah, I didn't think his play at that time had been to towns benefit.

He calls out STD which I pointed out was Alchemist planting the seed earlier on, so he used that to his benefit. Nothing read on Furtive. Focuses in on Eiralox despite Eiralox clearly explaining he is sheeping him. Essentially Dion makes a mountain out of a molehill on Eiralox.

Anyways, thought he needed some pressure.
In post 268, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 234, Dionysus wrote: Ok so this game has barely moved since I last checked in despite the several new pages. Some high-level thoughts on the main wagons atm:

STD - I didn't like , its troll nature felt kind of insincere, but it was page 1 so whatever. But since he has sort of floated and not said anything useful which is +scum. I don't wanna join this wagon though as I want something more damning than a page 1 post lol.
Furtive - I don't understand these votes someone enlighten me please
Eiralox - honoured that half of their posts are about me? The obsession. The focus on my vote and why it is there is kinda weird ngl and maybe +scum. Although I literally just as I am typing this checked the vote count again and saw that the other vote is a self-vote so that explains it, they are just sensitive. Anyway I assume the obsession is to find out why my vote is on them. Well I thought it was obvious at the time but I didn't like how they sheeped my MT vote
T3 - Why do you think this post is scummy

VOTE: T3

Eiralox you can relax now
This post is pinging me a bit

Lots of people explained their votes on furtive already, not realizing T3 already answered his question, the blurb about Eiralox is just weird
Agree about Eiralox point. Although I will concede Eiralox self-voting and general entrance was strange. I don't know his meta enough to comment on it, so like the rest of you (minus penguin as we had a brief game together which is still ongoing so won't comment) I am starting from a blank slate and makes it more tough, but enjoyable too.
In post 314, Dionysus wrote:
In post 251, Brickwalll wrote: VOTE: Dionysus
Why have you put your vote on me and not alchemist?
Bleh, much of a muchness. I could have put my vote on Alchemist after that post but didn't see the benefit of my vote being there in that moment. I think my vote has more value on you and you have certainly been more vocal since that vote. The fact you have been more vocal since being voted on makes me suspect you more to be honest.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:29 am

Post by Brickwalll »

Welcome Cephir. Your name is blue. Gotta go find out what that means now. All these MafiaScum celebrities with colourful names arriving in thread. Exciting.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:30 am

Post by Brickwalll »

Cephir, I want a full reads list by page 4.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #28) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:35 am

Post by Brickwalll »

It's okay. I also missed the deadline.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (isolation #29) » Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:44 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 413, Dionysus wrote:
In post 395, Brickwalll wrote:
Lots of people explained their votes on furtive already, not realizing T3 already answered his question, the blurb about Eiralox is just weird
Bleh, much of a muchness. I could have put my vote on Alchemist after that post but didn't see the benefit of my vote being there in that moment. I think my vote has more value on you and you have certainly been more vocal since that vote. The fact you have been more vocal since being voted on makes me suspect you more to be honest.
it's cute that you think my increased activity today is because of your vote and not CSF push or any good game content that has happened since. But it didn't really register with me and I only bothered to acknowledge it because you voted for me in the middle of screeds against alchemist. I thought it was weird and not much of a muchness.
I voted for you and then got asked about Alchemist. Very different to voting for you “in the middle of screeds against alchemist”. A clear manipulation of facts to put me in a bad light whilst being dismissive in totality towards my accusation without actually answering them.

I’m not on a vanity trip about who caught you as scum, if you want to credit CSF then be my guest. The point is you have acted differently since pressure being applied and you still haven’t really answered for much of what I said in
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (isolation #30) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:19 am

Post by Brickwalll »

I’m back with a lot of pages having passed since I last was here. Please point me to anything I’ve missed or pressing, and I’ll begin reading through.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:42 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 906, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 859, Brickwalll wrote: I’m back with a lot of pages having passed since I last was here. Please point me to anything I’ve missed or pressing, and I’ll begin reading through.
Brickwalll: haven't seen you around lately bud what timezone are you in?
GMT - post in the evenings my time.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1034 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:47 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 263, Alchemist21 wrote: No. That’s my take on the general mindset players would have as they enter the thread.

What you’re saying doesn’t even make sense. I’m calling the behavior Towny, so why would I also be subtly asking them to improve it? Or do you think I was telling them to keep doing what they’re doing, and if that’s the case why do you think I would even feel a need to coach them then?

There’s also the fact that post says in the rules all PTs have Daytalk, so if I were scum with Eiralox I could just coach them there.
Perhaps time has passed so I think you are reading too much into it. I don’t understand why you think calling their behaviour towny is a good defence for you though? Of course scum is going to call their scum partners behaviour towny.

I also understand there are PT in day phase, but not all coaching has to be conveyed. Coaching can be implied like the way you did it making a general statement about how a town or would act but subtly it was directed at someone specific.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (isolation #33) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:47 am

Post by Brickwalll »

UNVOTE:
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1149 (isolation #34) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:10 am

Post by Brickwalll »

Who you voting for first then, furtive?
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (isolation #35) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:14 am

Post by Brickwalll »

How do we feel about Enchant? Alchemist died voting for them.

VOTE: Enchant
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (isolation #36) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:51 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 1164, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1154, Brickwalll wrote: How do we feel about Enchant? Alchemist died voting for them.

weren't you catching up? what happened with that
I’m here, aren’t I?
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1266 (isolation #37) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:42 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 1171, Save The Dragons wrote: i think he wants to know what your thoughts were
Easy with the benefit of hindsight but certainly don’t think Alchemist deserved the vote. Quite surprised 7 people hopped on the wagon.

With frogster now dead and an assumption that at least two (if not all 3 (if there are only 3)) scum are on the wagon. It means at worst if we vote from within Alchemist’s wagon we have a 33% chance of hitting scum and at best a 50% chance. That’s not Taking into account any play style or opinions of players.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1267 (isolation #38) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:48 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 1213, Eiralox wrote: Man these scums really don't wanna die

What should I do

Penguin is so sauve and caring

Whike Cephrir definetely didn't kill Frogster

What can I do?

Brickwall, you gonna wise up here?
Sure, what am I “wising up” to? The fact you are trying to get me off your scum buddy Enchant?
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1268 (isolation #39) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:00 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 1241, Cephrir wrote: This is the most sus wagon lmao
Yeah not loving the wagon on you.

I think the fact CSF is trying so hard to push Ceph whilst ignoring the enchant wagon actually makes me think the enchant wagon is correct.

I would ask for an enchant lim today.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1273 (isolation #40) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:19 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 1270, Enchant wrote: you all bad
Guilty as charged.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (isolation #41) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:00 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 1294, T3 wrote:
In post 1283, Enchant wrote: And what you want to discuss
i have no idea but i do want to hear more from CSF and Dionysus
I have a question for you if you have nothing to discuss.

Did you use the word disingenuous because Penguin used the word disingenuous?
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1297 (isolation #42) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:08 am

Post by Brickwalll »

Alternatively phrased, who was more disingenuous - Furtive or CSF? And, considering two synonyms for disingenuous are deceitful and dishonest, do you think we should be looking to vote one of these two players for their alleged distortion of the facts?
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1458 (isolation #43) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:40 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 1441, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1154, Brickwalll wrote: How do we feel about Enchant? Alchemist died voting for them.

One dead town said Enchant was scum, and the other dead town said Enchant was town. Why are you sheeping Alchemist over Frogs?
I sheep nobody.

Because I think enchant is scum.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1459 (isolation #44) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:05 am

Post by Brickwalll »

VOTE: Dionysus

Talk me through your u-turn on Alchemist in D1? Specifically why your u-turn only occurred after he had 4 votes on him. Because on two separate occasions, roughly 500 posts apart, you read alchemist as town.

They then had 4 votes placed on them and then you thought they were T3’s scum partner?
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1464 (isolation #45) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:19 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 1458, Brickwalll wrote:
In post 1441, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:

One dead town said Enchant was scum, and the other dead town said Enchant was town. Why are you sheeping Alchemist over Frogs?
I sheep nobody.

Because I think enchant is scum.
@CSF see . He was right about Frog, he is right about me so I feel like he had his finger on the pulse. Happy to back his reads for now whilst we have little to go on.

Enchant’s shithousery is scummy and happy to vote him out. Also happens Alchemist thought they are scum so think we should avenge alchemist the best way we know how - lim Enchant.

I also think Dionysus is scummy. It happens they aren’t on alchemists town list so again I think it is a good place to put my vote.

I would be happy voting either of these two today as it currently stands.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1501 (isolation #46) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:27 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 1491, Dionysus wrote:
In post 1426, T3 wrote:
In post 1423, Dionysus wrote: Reads changing from one post to the next is fine, but there should be a consistent thread that you can follow to make sense of the person's thought process. T3's reads have been... well not that.
what do you think about my content today?
also, can you point to some specific examples. i know there's the alchemist one but i think i already explained that.
Ok your content today has actually been quite good and reads p town to me. Also your pushback on me in these replies feels legit.

UNVOTE:

@CSF you seem pretty certain that I'm scum but I don't actually know why. You said you have gone over enough and don't want to again, but I would like you to because you said my answers to your questions off the back of that post were quite good (or, to be more accurate: not as bad as you were expecting). So I'm confused by you still citing this post. I'll be honest it feels like you made up your mind from this one post and have been tunnelling me since.

Why is no one pushing NM? Purely meta? (as an aside what I've seen of him this game and read of people's posts, his schtick is purely to show up just to hammer which imo is not playing to his win condition, why is this even a thing)

I think atp scum are either enchant/eiralox or ceph/penguin with maybe brickwall or NM thrown in there.

The metaread on enchant from D1 is not something I can ignore though, so I'm gonna put my vote there.

VOTE: enchant
Why you no answer my question?

Also, this vote switch is suspicious to me. T3 all game (except for the subtle push on Alchemist lining up a hammer which wasn't needed) and then all of a sardine you have some pressure and votes on you and you switch to enchant?
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1508 (isolation #47) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:34 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 1505, Eiralox wrote: I also once ate all of a sardine.... Hmmm.
Just the one then?
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1511 (isolation #48) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:37 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 1509, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1506, Enchant wrote: Imagine beliving i have meta
I know right

It's like trying to predict the forms clouds will take

or what birds will look like in a billion years

nobody knows
Penguin might be able to tell you what he will look like in a billion years?
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1515 (isolation #49) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:42 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 1512, Eiralox wrote: Penguins will of course become the master tech race and gen-mod themselves to become living space-vessels transporting human chattel between the stars to build orbital colonies on ice worlds.

i'd still love to know why you were on enchant brickwall
- ask and you shall receive.

Eiralox, what do you think about STD (not the sexually transmitted ones)? I just read their ISO, I can certainly see scum playing that way. Their D2 contributions have been min and they have voted 4 times already. Hopping from wagon to wagon it would appear?
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1517 (isolation #50) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:45 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 1514, Dionysus wrote:
In post 1459, Brickwalll wrote: VOTE: Dionysus

Talk me through your u-turn on Alchemist in D1? Specifically why your u-turn only occurred after he had 4 votes on him. Because on two separate occasions, roughly 500 posts apart, you read alchemist as town.

They then had 4 votes placed on them and then you thought they were T3’s scum partner?
Idk if I would characterise it as a u-turn. I just re-read and didn't think they were as townie as I remembered, and I thought there was a possibility he and T3 were partners. I was clearly wrong there lol. But I thought T3 was scummier than alchemist so I kept my vote on him and didn't join the alchemist wagon, which was, whether T3 is scum or not, the right call at least.

I assume based on where you discuss how many of the scumteam were on the alchemist wagon that you think I am the one or two who didn't vote for him.
Yes, potentially one of the scum not on the wagon to answer your question.

But around the 300 post mark you said they were town leaning. Again at the 800 post mark you confirmed they were town leaning. Did you not re-read here to confirm this read? Surely if by the 1200 post mark you are now seeing them as scum, you certainly would have started picking up these subtle scummy nuances between post 300 and 800, but you didn't - you just confirmed them as town?
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1544 (isolation #51) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:12 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 1518, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1515, Brickwalll wrote:
In post 1512, Eiralox wrote: Penguins will of course become the master tech race and gen-mod themselves to become living space-vessels transporting human chattel between the stars to build orbital colonies on ice worlds.

i'd still love to know why you were on enchant brickwall
- ask and you shall receive.

Eiralox, what do you think about STD (not the sexually transmitted ones)? I just read their ISO, I can certainly see scum playing that way. Their D2 contributions have been min and they have voted 4 times already. Hopping from wagon to wagon it would appear?

I think I'm going to continue remaining silent on Fenrir because I'm afraid I might bash my head against a wall if I'm wrong on them.

Earlier they said something that amused me greatly, after voting me, and that's "Eira is trying to look right instead of hunting scum"

I might have been hunting scum at that point...... but definitely wasn't trying to look right so *shrug*

I mean if Fenrir's scum I'm off Dionysus like a thunderbolt maybe but for now it's best if i reserve judgment. What you're saying has merit I guess but..... If Dio is scum... it simply means Fenrir saw that and decided me and enchant ain't worth the trouble.

So yeah.

No substantial read on STD either way at this time/
Who and/or what is Fenrir?
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1545 (isolation #52) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:13 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 1543, Eiralox wrote: VOTE: Dionysus

Just to even things out. I'll decide which is the best vote once/if i get any answers, as of now I'm pretty sure we'll find a scum in Brick or Dio.
Your read on me has progressed very quickly? Care to explain.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1559 (isolation #53) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:37 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 1548, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1523, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1459, Brickwalll wrote: VOTE: Dionysus

In post 1463, Save The Dragons wrote: VOTE: dionysus
So yeah Brickwall Fenrir did jump onto Dionysus sorta directly after you and only now in interacting with me do you find STD hopping wagons strange so...............

I think this is important.
See here? No idea how you can make that misinterpretation if you've been reading. Not something alignment indicative by itself that I'll push someone on but seeing as my main point has been glossed over I'll latch onto it as well why not.
I thought that is what you meant, why didn’t you just say STD or Save The Dragon? I’ll answer your questions later.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1566 (isolation #54) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:49 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 1522, Eiralox wrote:
In post 149, Brickwalll wrote:
In post 15, Save The Dragons wrote: reo

VOTE: brickwall

speeeeeeeedwagon
In post 20, Save The Dragons wrote: you tell 'im brickwall
These two posts are odd. Especially , it’s been discussed a lot already and agree with the majority of what has been said. A quick, off-hand remark with deeper meaning. I also think how quickly he was able to chirp in there but how distant he has been since is notable. Lurking whilst the heat dies down?
In post 122, Save The Dragons wrote: playing with frogster is like

jumping in a room full of kittens
Nothing post.
In post 136, Save The Dragons wrote: VOTE: furtive
No explanation, a vote out of the blue. Suspicious.

4 posts, not a lot of content. Null to scum lean.
So I have to circle back to this....

You did state you feel iffy on STD....

Later the enchant and dionysus reads....

Are you comfortable enough to stay on Dionysus after Fenrir has hopped onto them?

You just stated that Fenrir hopping votes doesn't ring right to you so I'm curious is all
I’ll just answer now. Was watching something but the episode ended.

At first I thought your question was silly because STDs actions don’t impact mine. But, upon reflection it is actually a great question and made me pause and think.

Him moving on to Dion does actually make me reconsider. Reading Dion’s ISO he mentioned this is his first time in NY. So whilst I am guilty of always trying to give people the benefit of the doubt, this does make me reconsider my thoughts on Dion. Especially after their response in , and more particularly , I’m inclined to think Dion may be town. Despite me pushing them quite heavily D2 I must retract for now.

I would be more inclined for Enchant or STD.

UNVOTE:
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1567 (isolation #55) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:50 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 1563, Eiralox wrote: Ok no prob Brickwall have a good one. Fenrir got their name under their name so *shrug*
Apologies in that case, completely missed it. I did suspect that’s what you meant but wanted to be sure before answering :]
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1582 (isolation #56) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:46 am

Post by Brickwalll »

VOTE: enchant

E-1
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1612 (isolation #57) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:28 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 1610, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1591, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: Dionysus or NM today
Uh.... Why not Brickwall?

Anyone........ wanting to hammer Enchant need to re-valuate here.

I mean.

People are just playing around with Enchant.

I'll get to this when I get to it, whatever.

Brickwall puts at Enchant at -1... Save The Dragons switches to Dio...... Like why am I the only one noting these things? Weird af.
Go look elsewhere then. I was one of the first to vote Enchant today and maintained throughout the day that Enchant is one of my leading scum reads. Why can’t I put them at e-1?
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1613 (isolation #58) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:36 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 1611, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1607, T3 wrote: uhhh i'm happy with my vote where it is right now
Yeah that won't fly by me. At this point you're a camper with little to no game presence, no actual input or analysis. You offer less than Dionysus or Brickwall.

So..... your vote is bad, your intent to e-1 enchant (again, after Brickwall did it) is horrible..........

Get Brickwall.

I think that's an excellent lim maybe...
Fuck you.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1614 (isolation #59) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:45 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

Eira, you’ve really annoyed me this morning.

You’ve got Penguin, NM, CSF and Enchant posting of very little value today. Here’s me actively scum hunting and you say I have offered little value.

Honestly this game is average. What I’ve realised is scum just need to sit here and post every 47 hours. Let shit town players like Eira run around like Miles Cyrus on a wrecking ball wagonning all the town players. What an idiot.

Anyways please vote me out. My time of having fun here is done. See ya’ll in 48 hours.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1618 (isolation #60) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:56 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 1616, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1613, Brickwalll wrote:
In post 1611, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1607, T3 wrote: uhhh i'm happy with my vote where it is right now
Yeah that won't fly by me. At this point you're a camper with little to no game presence, no actual input or analysis. You offer less than Dionysus or Brickwall.

So..... your vote is bad, your intent to e-1 enchant (again, after Brickwall did it) is horrible..........

Get Brickwall.

I think that's an excellent lim maybe...
Fuck you.

Uhhhhhh..............

Listen Brickwall, this is real important

I WAS TALKING ABOUT T3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

READ BEFORE YOU JUMP DOWN MY THROAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yeah with knee-jerk non-engagement like this I'm not changing my vote on you just cos: Wasn't mean to you, so, you cussing me hasn't improved my view of you. Guess it's now personal, when my intent was never to personally attack you....... I was talking about someone else entirely!
Yeah that won't fly by me. At this point you're a camper with little to no game presence, no actual input or analysis.
You offer less than Dionysus or Brickwall.

You are obviously more of an idiot than I thought. I’ve bolded the section where you blatantly insult me. So as I said the first time, fuck you.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1622 (isolation #61) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:06 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

You are saying T3’s play is so bad they are offering no input or analysis, you offer less than Dion or Brick. How the hell is that not insulting? You are essentially saying T3 your play is terrible, second to brickwall and Dion. Not only are you insulting T3, but myself and Dion whilst at it.

“For the sake of the thread health” - again you started this by using words you obviously don’t understand.

I will help you and scum, don’t want to play with belittling players like you.

VOTE: Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1623 (isolation #62) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:09 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

Eira, you are short, fat, ugly and don’t understand English. I hope you enjoy the compliment I just left you.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1626 (isolation #63) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:14 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

Because I am trying mate. Dion is trying. You’re behaviour is belittling. And you come in here and just slate me for it. Not exactly encouraging behaviour. Anyways, I’m over it. Vote me out, don’t vote me out. I don’t care.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1627 (isolation #64) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:14 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 1625, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1623, Brickwalll wrote: Eira, you are short, fat, ugly and don’t understand English. I hope you enjoy the compliment I just left you.
careful with such statements, i have a tough skin but other people might not take kindly to such behavior. just a friendly warning ; )
It was very much sarcastic but I do regret posting this so I do apologise.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1630 (isolation #65) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:31 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

Read it how you want Dio, I read it how I did.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1632 (isolation #66) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:47 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

Yeah cool, lets move past it. Maybe I misinterpreted, maybe you had a back-handed compliment. Honestly, who cares. Lets just play the game. Apologies for my actions in it all.

My point about players just sitting in the background watching us implode maintains though.

Penguin gets off on the fact no one can read him. This may be true, but when you hardly post in the game of course this will be true. Not_Mafia just runs around with a hammer and offers little in between. Enchant and his shithousery as I already pointed out. CSF is interesting. I feel they were more active in D1 and D2 is coming across more as lurky.

But yes, those who are active or post are more likely to get limmed early because they give more content to be read into and used against them. For the most part these end up being townies trying to prove they are townies.

Just out of principle we shout vote Penguin, Enchant or Mafia because their contributions are minimum. If we start limming not active players they might start becoming more active.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1633 (isolation #67) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:49 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1636 (isolation #68) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:03 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 1635, Alianna wrote:
Brickwall is receiving a warning for posts like and . Reminder that insults and personal attacks are not allowed.
Apologies to all for the above posts.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1684 (isolation #69) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:30 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

VOTE: Save The Dragon
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1686 (isolation #70) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:18 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

My feelings. Eiralox, not keen on STD?
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1717 (isolation #71) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:59 am

Post by Brickwalll »

Must I claim?
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1727 (isolation #72) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:36 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 1723, T3 wrote:
In post 1717, Brickwalll wrote: Must I claim?
VOTE: Brickwalll
yeah, you should definitely claim here
I’m also town
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1731 (isolation #73) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:38 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

VOTE: T3

I’ve been on neither of the wagons and clearly was calling Dion town by the end of D2 when he got limmed.

STD and T3 are scum I reckon.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1738 (isolation #74) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:42 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

Not refusing. Just don’t want to be the NK tonight. I’m a PR but my contributions are nil so essentially I sit here as a VT.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1752 (isolation #75) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:46 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

I’m the town shrink. Although CSF ended up dead after I checked them so not a very good shrink
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1758 (isolation #76) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:48 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 1755, furtiveglance wrote: Shrink?
Officially i am the town psychologist.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1768 (isolation #77) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:52 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 1764, T3 wrote:
In post 1752, Brickwalll wrote: I’m the town shrink. Although CSF ended up dead after I checked them so not a very good shrink
what's your n1 result?
Activated N2
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1781 (isolation #78) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:02 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 1771, T3 wrote:
In post 1768, Brickwalll wrote:
In post 1764, T3 wrote:
In post 1752, Brickwalll wrote: I’m the town shrink. Although CSF ended up dead after I checked them so not a very good shrink
what's your n1 result?
Activated N2
is that what your modifier is called?
Negative.

Officially I am the town even-night psychologist.

Every even night (2,4,6) I can select one player to see if they have an inactivated night killing ability. If they have killed a prior night or the night I check them, then it comes back as negative. If they have the ability to kill but haven’t done it then it comes back as positive and presumed scum. It wasn’t until Dion came up as a vigilante that I realised there were read herrings out there.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1791 (isolation #79) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:12 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

Yup. Realised I had 1 night and I botched it on CSF.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1795 (isolation #80) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:15 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

I feel they had been quiet on D2 compared to what I remember D1. It also had to be someone who hadn’t done the NK. If enchant or Not Mafia were scum I suspected they could have ordered the NK and thus come back as negative. Thought CSF could be the deep wolf.

My second option was going to be Penguin (now Firebringer).
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1803 (isolation #81) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:04 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

Bleh we going to lose. Unvote furtive.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1829 (isolation #82) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:53 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 1818, furtiveglance wrote: I think Brickwall just chose to claim a random PR instead of 1v1ing Enchant
You’re giving me way too much credit. Think this was a plan by scum in terms of NK.

CSF was pretty mutual and easy NK target. I have been more confrontational and thus been kept around. I think this would have been discussed amongst scum and now furtive is putting that plan into action. Starting the bandwagon and the rest will hold on.

I also have zero belief in Not Mafia’s claim. He’s making it up as he’s going along in my opinion.

VOTE: Furtive
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1853 (isolation #83) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:31 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

*choo choo* Here comes the scum wagon steam train. All aboard.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1859 (isolation #84) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:28 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 1858, Save The Dragons wrote: im still sus of you but you're probably right

UNVOTE:
He’s wrong about my claim being fake, so proceed with furtive with caution…
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1874 (isolation #85) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:19 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 1863, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1859, Brickwalll wrote:
In post 1858, Save The Dragons wrote: im still sus of you but you're probably right

UNVOTE:
wait do u townread STD now....
He’s a mason isnt he?
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1876 (isolation #86) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:13 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 1869, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1864, Save The Dragons wrote: im a mason
yeah buut like 2 seconds ago brickwall was saying u and t3 is scum. i don't see why ur claims would change his mind so rapidly
He’s been coloured in green on Enchants chart and I haven’t? Everyone else is acting like they are town, so why wouldn’t I then go with town and think they are town?

If there is still an option to vote STD I would be more than willing to put my vote there if you want to join me Firebringer? The alternative appears to be me and the net result would be the same if STD does end up being a mason.

If anything, it’s to towns benefit to vote STD over me. If I get voted out and am inevitably town, you guys are still left with the question of are STD and T3 really masons. If you vote STD and he is a mason, then at least you know T3 is confirmed town.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1877 (isolation #87) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:13 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

VOTE: save the dragon
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1881 (isolation #88) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:22 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

FYPOV:
I get limmed today.
You, enchant or STD are NK’d
ELo anyways.

Scum obviously hiding within fake claims. Going to roll the dice this way. Why not hide two scum within masons. An easy fake claim to hide two players whilst buying credibility by confirming each other as mason. Clever.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1882 (isolation #89) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:25 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

Also, if I get limmed today then I suspect enchant would be the NK to leave the “are you really mason question” open. Still more beneficial to town to lim you or STD today to remove that doubt.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1887 (isolation #90) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:41 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

Sure, although it comes from the premise that I know I am town. So for the sake of the argument, you have to believe wholeheartedly I am town for it to make sense.

T3/STD are saying my claim is fake and are pushing me to be limmed. Knowing I am town, this will mean we lose one town player plus a NK, so tomorrow we are left with 7 players, 4 town and 3 scum.

You then said why did my read on them flip so quickly when they claimed mason. Forgive my ignorance but everyone was taking them as masons and acting like they are town, so I accepted they were town and moved on. But then your question poised me to think they could be fake claiming masons together.

So, essentially what I am saying is if you vote me out like T3/STD want, then you are going to end up with a dead town psychologist and a question looming of whether T3/STD are really masons. However, with my back against the wall and essentially it’s me or someone else, the point I am making (again knowing I am town) is if we vote out STD or T3 and they are really masons, at least then going into ELo tomorrow town is better off knowing that at least one of the masons is confirmed town. Whereas if you vote me out no one will be confirmed town.

Anyways, I am stoned so maybe it makes sense in my head.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1891 (isolation #91) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:58 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

Where did I say I doubted you are masons?
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1895 (isolation #92) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:00 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 1890, Firebringer wrote: right i guess where im confused is why you took everyone saying they are masons as fact when u had a hard scumread and switched on a dime. It didn't feel like you really thought about it and could just be switching because you saw that as a lost path for you.

I guess im not seeing why you just trusted everyone thoughts they can't be fake claiming masons until i brought it up that was something i kind of expected town you to at least question, yet you didn't.

Just kind of strange from my perspective.

I am alos not sure how even if ur town and us elimming u means STD/T3 have to be scum. Gonna have to run by me this again.

I guess where i want in ur mind is what did u think scum team was before u thought ohh STD/T3 can't be scum everyone says thats impossible to now what ur scum team is if they are scum.

I don't think theres a world where STD/T3/Furtive makes sense and ive been here five minutes their interactions the last dozen of pages don't feel alignny to me at all.

Maybe i need to read isos.
Nah, trust your reads. Certainly don’t be following me in this game. I would be happy if STD and T3 are masons, I will happily sheep their votes for the remainder of the game.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1896 (isolation #93) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:01 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 1893, Save The Dragons wrote: Oh I just assumed you wouldn't do something ridiculous like vote for someone you think is a mason
I wanted to see if firebringer would join, if you don’t cast a line you not going to get a bite.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1901 (isolation #94) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:06 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

That’s because they are. I did my N2 action on CSF and they were NK’d so wasted action. My D3 scum reads are T3 and STD who then end up being masons so I am back at square one. But at this is happening I am the target so trying to get the target off me? If everyone is happy that they are masons I am happy to accept it.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1906 (isolation #95) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:09 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 1863, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1859, Brickwalll wrote:

UNVOTE:
wait do u townread STD now....
This post confuses me now? Why do you sound shocked that my read on STD changed so quickly when now you are saying that you think they are town and a mason. Isn’t it obvious that my read would change so quickly once they claimed mason, which it did?
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1912 (isolation #96) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:14 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 1908, Save The Dragons wrote: I'm

Still confused why you're voting me

Like as either alignment I just don't understand the plan
Where would you like me to put it?
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1917 (isolation #97) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:18 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 1916, Firebringer wrote: all of brickwall behavior is because he is stoned. We must wait till he is no longer stoned.
You’ll be waiting a while.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1918 (isolation #98) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:21 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 1914, Save The Dragons wrote: Like

A scumread lol
Sure.

VOTE: Not_Mafia don’t believe their claim.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1923 (isolation #99) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:48 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 1921, T3 wrote: n_m (if town) has more utility than brickwalll
Agreed.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1975 (isolation #100) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:36 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 1941, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1938, DragonEater70 wrote: Okay that is a really weird role.
Do you believe it's unlikely Alianna would include obscure roles on the setup? (sorry of these questions are not allowed, but I didn't see anything against them so I decided to ask)
It's more that I don't buy the claim as a whole given that it was prompted by a NV investigation. I think such a role
could
be included in a Normal game, but I think at someone among the PR claims is lying at the moment, otherwise there would be 6 PRs total in 13, which seems a lot, and I trust the Masons the most because I think it would be too risky to fakeclaim in a gamestate where they didn't really need to. The nature of the claim also seemed legitimate. And the fact that Enchant's claimed result triggered Brickwall's makes it less likely Enchant is lying.
Please do tell me how I am meant to respond when someone calls you out for not being a VT but you are still a townie? You don’t buy my claim because I was prompted into doing it, how is that my fault and there is nothing I can do to change that.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1976 (isolation #101) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:37 pm

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 1951, T3 wrote:
In post 1949, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1947, T3 wrote: All the PR claims can’t be true. Otherwise the setup would have very likely been denied by the reviewers. This is unless scum have some insane powers.
Yeah. I think 4-5 are most likely. Is your reason for thinking 2 claims are fake purely mech-based or reads-based as well?
Mostly mech, but I find it hard to believe that NM and Enchant are both town.
I believe enchant to be town over NM. Maybe he got lucky guessing I wasn’t VT but NM still won’t even let us know his modifier or who he targeted. Seems suspicious.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1980 (isolation #102) » Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:40 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 1977, Enchant wrote: 1. NM did tell his modifier. I didn't.
2. NM indeed didn't tell who he target.

I wonder how you miss it.
It’s obvious. I’m not paying attention.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1982 (isolation #103) » Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:07 am

Post by Brickwalll »

Bruh
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1988 (isolation #104) » Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:52 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 1983, furtiveglance wrote: I want our first red flip
Superfluous much? Unless you are scum, in which case it’s telling.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1989 (isolation #105) » Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:52 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 1984, Save The Dragons wrote: my vote is spiritually on brickwalll at this point but i still want to give a chance for the replacement to catch up. oh, we have a replacement! welcome, dragon...eat...er

WHAT THE

DO NOT EAT THE DRAGONS
Why me and not not mafia?
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2011 (isolation #106) » Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:50 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 1999, furtiveglance wrote: I am itching to see Brickwall flip
Nice green colour coming your way soon. Towns gonna lose.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2014 (isolation #107) » Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:53 am

Post by Brickwalll »

Let’s start discussing tomorrow with 2 town less. What’s the game plan for you remaining townies because that is the situation you are in. Town players must hold their vote because one misdirected town vote can see 3 scum hop on the bandwagon and end the game.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2015 (isolation #108) » Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:53 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 2012, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 2011, Brickwalll wrote:
In post 1999, furtiveglance wrote: I am itching to see Brickwall flip
Nice green colour coming your way soon. Towns gonna lose.
I sincerely hope you're lying.
I sincerely am not.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”