he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1418 (isolation #200) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:22 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1413, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1410, Cephrir wrote: you cant just change your reads every 2 posts
Nah I never had real read on you or pengu, tho pengu... I'm admittedly meh on. frogster dying convinced me you had to be pushed.... and it was interesting. fast, but enchant was faster

My only super real read now is on Dionysus.

I have other suspicions but not enough to push or even care about rn

other than, don't really care. i got what i wanted, it's not solid but its something
To a town aligned player trying to read you there is no difference between lying about your reads randomly and trying to give yourself the ability to change them whenever it suits you
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1425 (isolation #201) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:22 pm

Post by Cephrir »

VOTE: enchant
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1428 (isolation #202) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:09 pm

Post by Cephrir »

cool why tho
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1430 (isolation #203) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:33 pm

Post by Cephrir »

I hate all of you
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1452 (isolation #204) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:49 pm

Post by Cephrir »

if you're so sure why aren't you doing more about it
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1460 (isolation #205) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:10 am

Post by Cephrir »

dionysus, you've been voting t3 for literally the entire game but i didn't really see you mention the scumread hardly at all until 1080:
In post 1080, Dionysus wrote:
In post 992, T3 wrote: This push on Enchant seems like Alchemist is caught scum trying to divert attention away by starting a 1v1? Maybe?
Was this post an actual scumread? Because if it is then this:
In post 1061, T3 wrote: VOTE: Eiralox
I think I'm gonna put my vote here for now.
is weird.

~~~~~

I've read through alchemist ISO and it isn't as townie as I remembered. The humblebrag on the scummie nomination in is something I've got in the back of my mind. I think there is a decent chance they're partners. T3's reads have been a bit all over the place. I get it, day 1 is hard, but he's not a noob. His progression on alchemist for example just doesn't make sense only for him to not vote him, unless they're scum together and T3 doesn't want to vote his partner. Alchemist also replied to eiralox's post of T3's messy reads and didn't actually acknowledge this inconsistency.
and this seems predicated on his being partnered with alchemist. so like... sup?
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1461 (isolation #206) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:11 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1423, Dionysus wrote:
In post 1380, Eiralox wrote: VOTE: Dionysus
A dagger to my heart </3

But I get it. I've been kind of mia so far today. Truth be told I've been struggling to follow this game because it is pretty much almost entirely vibes and I'm better at hunting scum with logical deductions.

Having said that, I still think T3 is scum. Their contributions may be better than mine in terms of volume, but not in terms of content. Reads changing from one post to the next is fine, but there should be a consistent thread that you can follow to make sense of the person's thought process. T3's reads have been... well not that.
i guess i can try to assess whether t3 is inconsistent, but i feel like a ton of players in this game have been inconsistent so it's weird to pick on him for it
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (isolation #207) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:17 am

Post by Cephrir »

there are a few weird posts i guess
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1470 (isolation #208) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 12:52 pm

Post by Cephrir »

well you see many players are townreading enchant because... uh... ???
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1553 (isolation #209) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:33 am

Post by Cephrir »

i think i need to review. i feel like a lot of players could be scum
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1595 (isolation #210) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:50 am

Post by Cephrir »

what does respectable reasons mean?
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1597 (isolation #211) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:55 am

Post by Cephrir »

does that just mean that you don't want to say the reason
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1602 (isolation #212) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:59 am

Post by Cephrir »

i can think of one reason enchant could be talking about that would make me want to eliminate him immediately and one that i would find reasonable

hm
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1609 (isolation #213) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:40 pm

Post by Cephrir »

ill try to think about this tomorrow
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1644 (isolation #214) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:03 am

Post by Cephrir »

The hell did I just read
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1646 (isolation #215) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:38 am

Post by Cephrir »

i feel like brick just showed that he can generate a whole lot of words and passion so i wonder why that happens at a miniscule perceived slight and not as part of scumhunting

idk the response just seems massively out of proportion even if you read eir's post in the insulting way (which i honestly do)
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1647 (isolation #216) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:19 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1517, Brickwalll wrote:
In post 1514, Dionysus wrote:
In post 1459, Brickwalll wrote: VOTE: Dionysus

Talk me through your u-turn on Alchemist in D1? Specifically why your u-turn only occurred after he had 4 votes on him. Because on two separate occasions, roughly 500 posts apart, you read alchemist as town.

They then had 4 votes placed on them and then you thought they were T3’s scum partner?
Idk if I would characterise it as a u-turn. I just re-read and didn't think they were as townie as I remembered, and I thought there was a possibility he and T3 were partners. I was clearly wrong there lol. But I thought T3 was scummier than alchemist so I kept my vote on him and didn't join the alchemist wagon, which was, whether T3 is scum or not, the right call at least.

I assume based on where you discuss how many of the scumteam were on the alchemist wagon that you think I am the one or two who didn't vote for him.
Yes, potentially one of the scum not on the wagon to answer your question.

But around the 300 post mark you said they were town leaning. Again at the 800 post mark you confirmed they were town leaning. Did you not re-read here to confirm this read? Surely if by the 1200 post mark you are now seeing them as scum, you certainly would have started picking up these subtle scummy nuances between post 300 and 800, but you didn't - you just confirmed them as town?
this feels like trying too hard to find a scumread on dionysus for nothing

for the most part this iso just didn't make me feel much of anything
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1654 (isolation #217) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:22 am

Post by Cephrir »

i think penguinpower has had quite a bit of thread presence actually
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1658 (isolation #218) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:05 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 814, Dionysus wrote:
In post 812, Cephrir wrote: alchemist: town for being engaged and scumhunting
cephrir: scum for no explained reason despite being more engaged and scumhunting his cute little ass off and having good analysis as stated in this very post

ok
You missed the important part where I said I liked his analysis

Infer what you will from that
i still don't love this but with alchemist having flipped town i dunno how mad i get to be about it
In post 1011, Dionysus wrote:
In post 1005, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 882, Frogsterking wrote: I am taking your perspective on Cephir seriously. For example I don't get the sense reading his ISO that he knew your alignment at all. I think it may have been genuine. Do you feel like he would have burned out sooner as scum?
i think he would have. some back story is that he's been really good at getting red PMs as of late. Like ridiculously so. So i think he's just exhausted from being scum. As he starts getting green PMs again he'll start to get more comfortable so this tell will fade in time but i think he's just pissed off at only getting to play scum recently and i think it would have shown more. i think he's attempting to play here which is not what i would expect from scum!ceph.

that is not to say he can't be scum, i'm still hesitant to lock him as town because maybe he is already over getting all those red roles. like i think after temple game, scum!ceph would make sure to be suspicious of me but then arrive at a tr of me (i don't know if he did that later part yet) but that's what i would expect to make it look like he was sorting me.
I have never played with ceph, so I have no idea what his meta is like, but this post feels a bit over-engineered and self-aware to me. Anyone agree?
i don't like the way this post seeks consensus instead of just giving an opinion
In post 1080, Dionysus wrote:
In post 992, T3 wrote: This push on Enchant seems like Alchemist is caught scum trying to divert attention away by starting a 1v1? Maybe?
Was this post an actual scumread? Because if it is then this:
In post 1061, T3 wrote: VOTE: Eiralox
I think I'm gonna put my vote here for now.
is weird.

~~~~~

I've read through alchemist ISO and it isn't as townie as I remembered. The humblebrag on the scummie nomination in is something I've got in the back of my mind. I think there is a decent chance they're partners. T3's reads have been a bit all over the place. I get it, day 1 is hard, but he's not a noob. His progression on alchemist for example just doesn't make sense only for him to not vote him, unless they're scum together and T3 doesn't want to vote his partner. Alchemist also replied to eiralox's post of T3's messy reads and didn't actually acknowledge this inconsistency.
i don't necessarily have a problem with one changing their mind, but the reason offered here is really underwhelming for me
In post 1519, Dionysus wrote:
In post 1517, Brickwalll wrote:
In post 1514, Dionysus wrote:
In post 1459, Brickwalll wrote: VOTE: Dionysus

Talk me through your u-turn on Alchemist in D1? Specifically why your u-turn only occurred after he had 4 votes on him. Because on two separate occasions, roughly 500 posts apart, you read alchemist as town.

They then had 4 votes placed on them and then you thought they were T3’s scum partner?
Idk if I would characterise it as a u-turn. I just re-read and didn't think they were as townie as I remembered, and I thought there was a possibility he and T3 were partners. I was clearly wrong there lol. But I thought T3 was scummier than alchemist so I kept my vote on him and didn't join the alchemist wagon, which was, whether T3 is scum or not, the right call at least.

I assume based on where you discuss how many of the scumteam were on the alchemist wagon that you think I am the one or two who didn't vote for him.
Yes, potentially one of the scum not on the wagon to answer your question.

But around the 300 post mark you said they were town leaning. Again at the 800 post mark you confirmed they were town leaning. Did you not re-read here to confirm this read? Surely if by the 1200 post mark you are now seeing them as scum, you certainly would have started picking up these subtle scummy nuances between post 300 and 800, but you didn't - you just confirmed them as town?
idk man am i not allowed to just change my mind
in my opinion, you are; however, this post feels weird coming from someone who (above) has a problem with t3 changing their mind
In post 1601, Dionysus wrote: Laughing so hard at that failed NM hammer :lol:

Some thoughts on furtive:

- - this is his first explicit scumread and it took 40 posts to get there. His contributions up until this point were also mostly kind of nothing-y. A few votes here and there with light commentary, but no serious pushes on anyone.
- - more meat on the bones developing from this point.
- He later agrees with frogster's top 3 townreads and his scumread on ceph in , although he doesn't think enchant is scum based on how they normally play, which contradicts ceph analysis.
- - a full readlist with enchant in urine colour and ceph as his highest scumread.

From here he has been pushing ceph, T3 and NM. There are two interesting things from the furtive ISO - the first thing is that it took a while for him to really get going and there was a lot of posts that didn't move the game on any. I know I have been guilty of this myself, but I am pretty inexperienced in this queue unlike him. But the most interesting thing for me in the furtive ISO is the disagreement on the enchant meta. I've never played with enchant (and sorry but I am not reading any old games lol, not got time for that) so I don't have an opinion on this myself, but this + the nullread on enchant from furtive positions him nicely as a potential scumpartner to enchant if they flip red. So ceph/penguin vs enchant/furtive + someone else. If this scumpair is legit then NM moves down my list slightly, as I don't think a hammer on your partner would have made any sense for him as a scum player at this stage, with the contributions he had made. He could have just coasted by. But doesn't rule him out with ceph/penguin if furtive turns out to be town.
reminder to myself to investigate the validity of this post
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1659 (isolation #219) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:06 am

Post by Cephrir »

i hate the lack of post numbers in quotes post-upgrade so much
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1660 (isolation #220) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:34 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 56, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 55, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 45, T3 wrote:
In post 23, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: VOTE: Eiralox

That feels like a scum entrance. Why are you sheeping Dionysus onto a vote on someone who hasn't confirmed their PM?
I think this post is bad

I also am liking brickwall's most recent posts
Bad as in bad reasoning or scummy?
I'm guessing the latter - if T3 townread you but thought you were wrong they would probably say that
dunno why one would not just let t3 answer this himself
In post 160, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 158, Save The Dragons wrote: do you really expect me to find scum by page 7
In post 341, furtiveglance wrote: How we doin here

Everyone voting wrong again
relatable
how do these two posts (page 7 and page 14) come from the same person? finding scum on page 7 is impossible, but on page 14 you can be sure enough to call basically everyone with votes town?
In post 537, furtiveglance wrote: Yeah I think Cephrir is dodgy. Not for the Lycanfire comment about Dionysus but the way Cephrir handled my slot which his predecessor pushed on. I've caught scum replacements for having stagnant scumreads before

VOTE: Cephrir
interesting that you think scum have stagnant scumreads. when was the last time any of your reads changed meaningfully?

you've been attacking me all game for as far as i can tell, pretty much just this... i feel like if you really felt this level of conviction you should be doing more to get rid of me
In post 883, furtiveglance wrote: You got me on board for Cephrir now

I just think he feels more similar to Temple than Warrior Cats

He's bitter rather than detached

I've been thinking about the difference

Why did you get off? and why Alchemist?
can you think of anything different about my experiences in temple vs warrior cats that might make me behave differently other than alignment

ugh i always want to scumread people who unironically scumread me in every game repeatedly without ever thinking "maybe i just don't vibe with cephrir's personality" but i'm usually wrong on that
In post 1188, furtiveglance wrote: I'd like to queue up a vote on Not_Mafia since that's probably my closest thing to a scumread that overlapped with Frogsterking's
i've seen this "queue up" idea more than once in the iso... why not just push these things then and there?
In post 1465, furtiveglance wrote: This game's become a little less interesting to me recently

I'm happy to move to Cephrir or Not_Mafia if they're gonna get more votes than T3

Does anyone have a question for me? I find it engaging to talk to specific players
other than frogsterking having scumread him, why do you suspect not_mafia?

for me, and i did go through his iso a bit ago just didn't see much worthy of comment, he just looks like not_mafia. i think he belongs in the poe and if i were lacking for suspects i'd consider going there, but as i have so many slots i feel less than stellar about, someone dead null isn't on my priority list
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1661 (isolation #221) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:43 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 161, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 140, Brickwalll wrote:
In post 138, Alchemist21 wrote: Speaking of Townreads I forgot to mention earlier that I think Eiralox is prob Town because I don’t think scum would just walk into the thread announcing they’re gonna sheep another player and then self-vote to comically prove the point.
I think the exact opposite. I think that’s what scum could possibly do.
i think you missed it but this is a mindmeld right here
In post 155, Save The Dragons wrote: what content are you expecting from me

you also missed where i mind melded with you regarding alchemist's post
i've already been over this and gone back and forth about it, i feel no need to do so again, but i still think it's scummy
In post 231, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 226, Frogsterking wrote: Dragons how am I supposed to realize that you're Town from your existing ISO?
you're supposed to take more than 5 seconds to read me

you don't have to solve the game D1 it's okay
i dunno if i think this mindset is consistent with how ive seen you portray your meta in other games. is reading you early impossible, or isn't it?
In post 525, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 517, Cephrir wrote: @std here's why ive been suspecting you even the dumb stuff

-i still think post 155 is needlessly affiliative and not good and it's strange to me the way you phrased it ("you missed that we mindmelded" just doesn't seem like a correct characterization of the events that occurred to me). perhaps you will remember "needlessly affiliative" as something i look for
-i have nothing to support this but i think you're more fun as town and you haven't really been that fun here
-i think you know that i can get tilted and i would think you would not want to activate that by greeting me with a vote and a reminder of all the reasons i feel ambivalent about mafia

i don't agree with your insistence that i can't derive any meaningful meta from a game in which i was scum. i think you were obviously town in that game. many other players were non-obviously town. this is something scum need to pay attention to to figure out where their mislims are going to come from. it's puzzling to me that you can't see the difference -- you played very differently from this there

also from now: -i dunno why you weren't feeling enchant enough to vote dionysus for no reason if he was playing exactly to your scum-enchant model you've just explained
i think these are all incorrect, i think you're just wrong about my intention with the mindmeld thing, i think my mood dictates whether I'm fun and i'm having a bad time lately, i think the voting you is NAI it doesn't make me sus it makes me a jerk as either alignment, and unless you're also scum here who knows i'm town it's not the same thing because your read would still have been biased.

the last part is the only relevant thing and i guess i was waiting to see what enchant would do but enchant continued to just troll the thread
i do think enchant is scum and i think std is not partnered with enchant probably but rereading my own post about the dionysus vote gives me some pause that maybe they could be
In post 1639, Save The Dragons wrote: you seem rather muted this game furtive
so do you
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1663 (isolation #222) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:50 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 987, T3 wrote: Cephrir's reaction to Frogster's deathtunnel does not feel like exasperated town at all
where did this read go?
In post 1107, T3 wrote:
I think it would be best if votes are applied there.
(this is in response to me questioning the initial empty eiralox vote)
trajectory on eiralox since this has been believable but i still don't get the beginning
(don't try to click the arrow to go to this post, i fucked my quote up)
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1664 (isolation #223) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:47 am

Post by Cephrir »

bluh

for now i guess i'll VOTE: Dionysus
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1692 (isolation #224) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:36 am

Post by Cephrir »

nm do you still hammer anything in elo

because that seems like, not very good
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1708 (isolation #225) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:12 am

Post by Cephrir »

Results plz
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1716 (isolation #226) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:42 am

Post by Cephrir »

My personal balance philosophy is 3 medium strength power roles vs 3 goons, and adjust from there
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1718 (isolation #227) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:10 am

Post by Cephrir »

I mean we should probably have more than one player weigh in on the order
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1719 (isolation #228) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:12 am

Post by Cephrir »

I'm not entirely sure we even need to massclaim at all but you probably do have to
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1736 (isolation #229) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:41 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1730, Firebringer wrote: i literally was hoping penguin was scum here so i could just troll along. Do i need to be a hero and solve this game for yall
Please bring woof to our useless heathen hearts
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1739 (isolation #230) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:43 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1735, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1734, furtiveglance wrote: Brickwall/Dionysus/Enchant/NM makes 4 PR, is that too many?
depends on what scum have.
Also depends on what they are
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1745 (isolation #231) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:45 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1740, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1736, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1730, Firebringer wrote: i literally was hoping penguin was scum here so i could just troll along. Do i need to be a hero and solve this game for yall
Please bring woof to our useless heathen hearts
i will do so.
btw cephrir obligatory terrible question i hate so much but since ur always scum in games with me i gotta ask it:
Why should i think ur town this time?

if not feel free to tell me, i won't tell anyone. Might just help u out since ur the first to talk to me.
I have a lot of ai content in this game honestly. I challenge you to figure me out without being told the answers, that's how learning happens
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1757 (isolation #232) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:48 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1749, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1745, Cephrir wrote: I have a lot of ai content in this game honestly. I challenge you to figure me out without being told the answers, that's how learning happens
honestly telling me to learn is pretty scummy.
Ill consider this scummy answer as townie for simplicity and the fact i enjoy you.

I THINK SCUM CEPHRIR WOULD KNOW I DONT LIKE READING
My cutting wit has gone underappreciated this game I just want to be loved
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1761 (isolation #233) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:49 pm

Post by Cephrir »

I guess we might as well just claim at this point since we're already most of the way there

I'm VT
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1766 (isolation #234) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:51 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1760, Firebringer wrote: damn cephrir telling me he had some goodd cutting jokes/witty remarks in the game makes me want to read.

IS THIS A TRICK!?!?!?
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1772 (isolation #235) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:56 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1768, Brickwalll wrote:
In post 1764, T3 wrote:
In post 1752, Brickwalll wrote: I’m the town shrink. Although CSF ended up dead after I checked them so not a very good shrink
what's your n1 result?
Activated N2
Explain?
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1774 (isolation #236) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:58 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Underpowered since u have to activate the bulletproof
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1777 (isolation #237) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:59 pm

Post by Cephrir »

I wonder if there can be 4 PRs if one of them is brickwall since the role he is claiming sucks eggs
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1778 (isolation #238) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:00 pm

Post by Cephrir »

And by 4 I mean 5

5 is kind of a lot I guess idk
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1790 (isolation #239) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:11 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1781, Brickwalll wrote:
In post 1771, T3 wrote:
In post 1768, Brickwalll wrote:
In post 1764, T3 wrote:
In post 1752, Brickwalll wrote: I’m the town shrink. Although CSF ended up dead after I checked them so not a very good shrink
what's your n1 result?
Activated N2
is that what your modifier is called?
Negative.

Officially I am the town even-night psychologist.

Every even night (2,4,6) I can select one player to see if they have an inactivated night killing ability. If they have killed a prior night or the night I check them, then it comes back as negative. If they have the ability to kill but haven’t done it then it comes back as positive and presumed scum. It wasn’t until Dion came up as a vigilante that I realised there were read herrings out there.
This is a bit of a weird role since psychologists are pretty much worthless by night 4
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1792 (isolation #240) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:13 pm

Post by Cephrir »

@brick why did you target CSF
@enchant why did you target brick and what is your modifier
@masons did you crumb and what does your pt look like
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1796 (isolation #241) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:16 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1779, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1750, Alianna wrote: Not_Mafia (1): Eiralox
furtiveglance (1): Save The Dragons
Brickwalll (1): T3
T3 (1): Brickwalll

Not Voting (5): Not_Mafia, Enchant, Cephrir, PenguinPower, furtiveglance
gonna hipfire the scum team in this game:
Eiralox, Cephrir, Furtive.
Get good imo
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1798 (isolation #242) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:23 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Shit, ur right

The narrative is that I'm partnered with the slot you replaced, we gotta give the people what they want
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1808 (isolation #243) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:52 am

Post by Cephrir »

Do we smell bad or something
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1813 (isolation #244) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:56 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1809, furtiveglance wrote: I think skunks do yeah, especially mafia ones
Wow. U managed to be speciesist towards two different animals at once. Hateful
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1817 (isolation #245) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:01 am

Post by Cephrir »

No wonder you haven't been implementing any of our wacky plans
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1828 (isolation #246) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:52 am

Post by Cephrir »

nm what have your targets been & why
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1830 (isolation #247) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:54 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1792, Cephrir wrote: @brick why did you target CSF
@enchant why did you target brick and what is your modifier
@masons did you crumb and what does your pt look like
earth to enchant

come in, enchant
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1831 (isolation #248) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:55 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1829, Brickwalll wrote:
In post 1818, furtiveglance wrote: I think Brickwall just chose to claim a random PR instead of 1v1ing Enchant
You’re giving me way too much credit. Think this was a plan by scum in terms of NK.

CSF was pretty mutual and easy NK target. I have been more confrontational and thus been kept around. I think this would have been discussed amongst scum and now furtive is putting that plan into action. Starting the bandwagon and the rest will hold on.

I also have zero belief in Not Mafia’s claim. He’s making it up as he’s going along in my opinion.

VOTE: Furtive
i feel like there is some support for the idea that notmafia has had this claim planed since at least yesterday given his comments but im not sure how he managed to not protect frogster
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1835 (isolation #249) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:52 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1833, Firebringer wrote: cephrir on a scale of 1 to super cerial.
How serious should i take this game tbh
i would never tell you not to have fun

i personally have been having fun trying to solve it despite the lack of success ive experienced thus far

but maybe if we killed enchant that would change

anyway i dunno how bout a 4 id enjoy some woof-content if ur down to try a little
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1837 (isolation #250) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:00 am

Post by Cephrir »

it's the lack of success that might change
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1838 (isolation #251) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:01 am

Post by Cephrir »

on the other hand i do have to admit the claims tell a story with a seemingly obvious solution
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1840 (isolation #252) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:02 am

Post by Cephrir »

is masons + BG + neapolitan + vig too much power

what could scum have to balance that
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1841 (isolation #253) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:02 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1839, Enchant wrote:
In post 1838, Cephrir wrote: on the other hand i do have to admit the claims tell a story with a seemingly obvious solution
Surprise me
i mean your claim fits with NM's claim and brickwall's claim seems sort of silly
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1842 (isolation #254) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:03 am

Post by Cephrir »

is it even worth wondering whether the masons are real
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1844 (isolation #255) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:07 am

Post by Cephrir »

Scum jailkeeper??
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1845 (isolation #256) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:07 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1843, Enchant wrote: You forgot psychologist.
No I didn't
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1847 (isolation #257) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:25 am

Post by Cephrir »

Even night psychologist can't even get a false positive on the vig unless he holsters

It doesn't make sense
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1860 (isolation #258) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:04 am

Post by Cephrir »

im ready to go to the part of the game where we try to find this guy's partners

VOTE: brickwall
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1862 (isolation #259) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:12 am

Post by Cephrir »

if im a skunk you're soon to be a very stinky martin freeman
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1883 (isolation #260) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:26 pm

Post by Cephrir »

an unexpected argument, to be sure
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1926 (isolation #261) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:49 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1898, Firebringer wrote: Also why is no one bothering to try to engage with me to get a read on me. Did everyone have penguin on lock town or something.

No one has once called me scum/town or anything. I am very confused on where everyones position on my own slot is at .
I was leaning town on your predecessor and you haven't shaken that. If anything your posts on this page are reinforcing it
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1927 (isolation #262) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:54 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1911, Firebringer wrote: How does everyone feel on Eiralox
I landed on meh. Pretty weird player either way but I could see it.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1928 (isolation #263) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:01 pm

Post by Cephrir »

I'm still kind of recovering from the mental damage of two players I kinda suspected claiming mason, call me back in the morning
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1930 (isolation #264) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:29 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Be less sussy, baka
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1964 (isolation #265) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:23 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1953, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1951, T3 wrote:
In post 1949, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1947, T3 wrote: All the PR claims can’t be true. Otherwise the setup would have very likely been denied by the reviewers. This is unless scum have some insane powers.
Yeah. I think 4-5 are most likely. Is your reason for thinking 2 claims are fake purely mech-based or reads-based as well?
Mostly mech, but I find it hard to believe that NM and Enchant are both town.
Ok. My POE almost necessitates the same thing, unless it's Brickwall/Cephrir/Firebringer which I don't think is likely because I think only 1 of the latter are Mafia.
I got a townread from furtiveglance I'm printing this out to frame on my wall unless he was just bad at counting
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1968 (isolation #266) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:03 pm

Post by Cephrir »

i mean selfishly i want you to go see my townie radiance and bask in it but i'm not much for hounding. more of a cat person

@dragoneater
-how will you deal with your inevitable war against save the dragons (i do not think he would be on board with eating them)
-though not guaranteed this game being 10v3 is very very likely. i feel comfy assuming it
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1970 (isolation #267) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:07 pm

Post by Cephrir »

and here i thought dogs were supposed to be faithful
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1974 (isolation #268) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:57 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1972, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 1968, Cephrir wrote:
@dragoneater
-how will you deal with your inevitable war against save the dragons (i do not think he would be on board with eating them)

I considered voting them, but RVS is kinda over so for now I feel I have better things to do with my vote.

Regarding your townie radiance, please direct me to a soecific post or posts.
It's a vibe mang
Might as well ask me to explain the ocean with a glass of water
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2005 (isolation #269) » Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:44 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1992, DragonEater70 wrote: Just catching up on D1 mostly:
In post 953, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 948, Enchant wrote: No like you want me to catch mafia or perform busy work to show i doing something.

Because in first case that's what i am doing. Well. I trying atleast.
Your lazy sheep vote isn’t really an attempt to catch mafia.
In post 957, Enchant wrote:
In post 953, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 948, Enchant wrote: No like you want me to catch mafia or perform busy work to show i doing something.

Because in first case that's what i am doing. Well. I trying atleast.
Your lazy sheep vote isn’t really an attempt to catch mafia.
but if i am mafia i performed well
if you are town then i blame frog
Kinda weird on Enchant's side, not sure they are 100% town.
In post 964, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 954, Eiralox wrote:
In post 946, PenguinPower wrote: I meant specifically wrt assessing yourself, not overall
don't like this

why should enchant be read by their unreliability in assessing themselves? (?????)

seems like word salad for the sake of framing to me
Are you feigning the ability to not comprehend words?

here ya go in an easy-to-digest version:

i say "enchant no do stuff"
enchant say "nuh-uh, i do stuff"
i say "what enchant say about enchant unreliable"
enchant say "why try if unreliable"
i say "i only talk about what enchant say about self not what enchant say about others"

that help? do I need to use smaller words?
Okay this is legit townvibes
In post 972, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 969, Eiralox wrote:
In post 964, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 954, Eiralox wrote:
In post 946, PenguinPower wrote: I meant specifically wrt assessing yourself, not overall
don't like this

why should enchant be read by their unreliability in assessing themselves? (?????)

seems like word salad for the sake of framing to me
Are you feigning the ability to not comprehend words?

here ya go in an easy-to-digest version:

i say "enchant no do stuff"
enchant say "nuh-uh, i do stuff"
i say "what enchant say about enchant unreliable"
enchant say "why try if unreliable"
i say "i only talk about what enchant say about self not what enchant say about others"

that help? do I need to use smaller words?
You're being obtuse.

The entire premise of your supposition is that Enchant isn't trying, this is you belief plastered onto their conduct, and when they counter this your only retort is 'you are unreliable, therefore my initial point stands and what I'm saying is right because I said you're unreliable'

therefore

word salad for the sake of framing.

Enchant is, in fact, trying. There Alchemist vote, them sticking with it, is more effort me or Dionysus have done in a while.

So basically: You're bad cos I say you're bad enchant, and whatever you say back is wrong, cos I say you're unreliabe.

try harder water bird
I don't have a suspicion. <---There it's on record!

I want Enchant to participate...like I said.

Keep making shit up.
Pretty towny.
In post 975, PenguinPower wrote: Eiralox either has the brain cell count of a prokaryote or is scum failing really hard and crafting a false narrative...unsure which
In post 967, Enchant wrote:
In post 963, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 961, Enchant wrote:
In post 958, Eiralox wrote: Okay then.

Enchant, Alchemist says they're not mafia. That gonna make you unvote?
if i see someone to vote instead
Who are your actual scumreads right now?
Not really
I like the balls on that one, feels a bit townie. Enchant is still null in my eyes.

Moving to Cephrir:
This guy's posts are full of scum. Why did anyone think it was a good idea to defuse the wagon on D1? What?
I mean Frogster was town and suspected Ceph and was then nightkilled, and I get the vibes it was done because the mafia were afraid of Frog being onto their team? Can we please eliminate Cephrir?
VOTE: Cephrir
Did you not read the part where frog changed his mind
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2006 (isolation #270) » Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:45 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1978, DragonEater70 wrote: Fine

Who are your top 3 scum then?
And who is someone you thought was scummy but now you're not so sure about?
Enchant, brickwall, and not sure

Your slot. Suspected eiralox D1/2 but came off it from his later day 2 posting
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2007 (isolation #271) » Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:46 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1994, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 575, Enchant wrote:
In post 568, Cephrir wrote: I truly don't understand how my posts generated zero enchant votes nor even a response from enchant

Am I invisible
Well i can troll you further, but you mostly troll yourself already.
This interaction for example is ++scum for Ceph and +town for Enchant
How?
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2009 (isolation #272) » Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:47 am

Post by Cephrir »

...that's a good point actually
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2010 (isolation #273) » Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:49 am

Post by Cephrir »

On the other hand I know STD and I are both town and enchant hasn't played with apparent town motivation yet getting him run up was like pulling teeth - why?
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2013 (isolation #274) » Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:51 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2009, Cephrir wrote: ...that's a good point actually
I don't think I'm prepared to dismiss this possibility entirely yet
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2021 (isolation #275) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:31 am

Post by Cephrir »

so it's just enchant and we're dumb as rocks right
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2022 (isolation #276) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:32 am

Post by Cephrir »

that psychologist role is genuinely fucked up though
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2027 (isolation #277) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:50 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2023, Enchant wrote:
In post 2021, Cephrir wrote: so it's just enchant and we're dumb as rocks right
And my team?
that's a problem for future me
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2029 (isolation #278) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:51 am

Post by Cephrir »

if we get you today then yeah probably
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2036 (isolation #279) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:56 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2031, T3 wrote: std died and not me which probably suggests that i had bad reads?
i mean, what read is std most noted for. enchant scum.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2039 (isolation #280) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:58 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2035, Firebringer wrote: but i really think the team is Enchant/Cephrir/Not_Mafia at this point but i think thats lazy and Cephrir and enchant are really trying to do anti association this page for some reason.
i have been trying to eliminate enchant the entire game i will be very cross if you all throw by voting me after we get him
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2043 (isolation #281) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:00 am

Post by Cephrir »

i would probably pair furtive with enchant if i had to guess now

the last one is harder
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2059 (isolation #282) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:13 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2056, Enchant wrote: My prediction: Everyone gonna just stale before T3 finally decides to vote someone, and everyone sheep it.
i mean yeah i think that's the correct way to play this situation
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2062 (isolation #283) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:13 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2057, Firebringer wrote: u don't seem to get it, in ur world ur about to lose the game. And ur doing nothing to convince anyone of those 3 being scum. Ur not even acting like that is the team or u actually scumread any of them.
Its like a picking 3 random names and thats the team.

Show ur work ur lazy bum if u actually believe it so at least u don't get misyeeted.
welcome to this game enchant hasn't done shit the entire time
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2067 (isolation #284) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:16 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 515, Save The Dragons wrote: I feel enchant actually plays when theyre town and trolls when they're scum
In post 741, Save The Dragons wrote: I do

I think enchant is scum
In post 742, Save The Dragons wrote: More people should vote enchant
In post 804, Save The Dragons wrote: <3

If people want enchant they'll vote enchant. I think its ridiculous to call what enchants done so far townie

If you get limmed its just annoying but not the end of the world

I think dionysus followed up with content so it's not really a wolfy pop in
In post 520, Cephrir wrote: gonna test std's theory

nqn2- enchant scum in multiball- mostly trolling with a little effort here and there
open 867- i correctly guessed enchant as town after reading ~10 posts
large normal 241- correctly guessed town after 28 posts
ln 242- i got cocky and incorrectly guessed town after 10 posts. after reading a bunch more though this seems to legit not support std's point
micro 1063- guessed town and he was 3p so i'm just gonna ignore this one
micro 1061- accidentally saw he was town here before reading but i would characterize this as effort
open 866- at first i thought this was scum but then he obvtowned incredibly hard so i got there
open 863- obvtown
open 862- guessed town correctly
open 860- obvtown

where aree the scumgames dang it
In post 521, Cephrir wrote: scum games

mini theme 2263- mostly trolling
mini 2265- entirely trolling
2266- starts out trolling but eventually tries. i would have guessed this was town
o859- entirely trolling

mods who don't update the first post make me grumpy

VOTE: enchant
relevant context for firepups on the go
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2069 (isolation #285) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:17 am

Post by Cephrir »

no im too cute to be scum
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2073 (isolation #286) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:24 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2070, Firebringer wrote: why did u kill ur husband btw.
that was awfully evil of u
i would probably have tried to pocket him
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2093 (isolation #287) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:35 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2086, Enchant wrote: VOTE: Ceph

Ceph suddenly stopped talking
im playing a video game calm down
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2098 (isolation #288) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:38 am

Post by Cephrir »

is that true? i never noticed
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2108 (isolation #289) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:40 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2099, Firebringer wrote: the fact cephrir wanted to wait for T3 to make a conclusion on it being the "smart play" was pretty sus to me.
i stand by it

ive been thinking about that recent MD thread where klick argued this was the correct way to handle the late game
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2110 (isolation #290) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:41 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2102, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2098, Cephrir wrote: is that true? i never noticed
how could u not notice that
well you see: my brain is dumb
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2132 (isolation #291) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:54 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2113, Firebringer wrote: cephrir ur like the smartest person still alive.
I DONT BELIEVE UR PRETENDING TO BE BIG DUMB
i wish std was here to tell you how untrue this is haha
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2133 (isolation #292) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:54 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2117, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 2090, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2088, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 2050, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2047, furtiveglance wrote: T3 is Mason and Eiralox/DragonEater have both felt really town. So it's pretty obvious that we have the same PoE.
i disagree with u on dragoneater but i am not really barking up that tree at second.
but i didn't include u so theres that while u include me.
Can I just say one thing? On D3 somebody asked me to explain my Brickwall townread and I started writing an explanation and then Enchant hammered and I was like wtf and ended up not submitting it. I was soooo upset.
to me ur the least likely scum in this game not named t3 but that doesn't mean townie.
not even a hard bar to clear but i don't find townie easy at this point.
Well that makes sense tbh, people here are very scummy honestly. Why can't the town guys be a bit townier ffs?
im town as shit you just have blinders on
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2137 (isolation #293) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:56 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2135, Firebringer wrote: cephrir does telling anyone that ur town convince anyone their wrong.
theres a first time for everything

ive had better luck telling people im scum tbh
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2151 (isolation #294) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:02 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2143, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 2133, Cephrir wrote: im town as shit you just have blinders on
Who's your scumteam now? Yesterday you said it was Brickwall and Enchant.
if only i had already been asked this question today
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2152 (isolation #295) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:03 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2144, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2137, Cephrir wrote:
In post 2135, Firebringer wrote: cephrir does telling anyone that ur town convince anyone their wrong.
theres a first time for everything

ive had better luck telling people im scum tbh
i really want to play scum with u :(

been too long
i would enjoy that very much. we're both cursed to pull scum PMs so probabilistically speaking we'll get a chance someday
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2164 (isolation #296) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:28 am

Post by Cephrir »

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2170 (isolation #297) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:42 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2167, Firebringer wrote: missed furtive on that but not surprised i fucked it up.
didn't want to vote cephrir in case he was legit town.

Will get u next time cephrir
im sure you will <3
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2172 (isolation #298) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:44 am

Post by Cephrir »

tbh i was leaning towards the wifom route but the team felt differently and i am not very good at night actions so i went with it
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2177 (isolation #299) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:50 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2173, Firebringer wrote: enchant voting me really threw me through a loop. well done on that

the page before looked such like fake anti association and then i threw that out with what i thought was a legit town enchant reaction to voting me.

again well played.
yeah i think i knew that what i was basically saying was "im mad that you didn't notice my sick bussing because you didn't read the game" haha
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2248 (isolation #300) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:06 pm

Post by Cephrir »

vanilla cop is a meme-tier scum role but i was amused that it actually did something here
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2249 (isolation #301) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:07 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2246, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 2245, Firebringer wrote: BG is in no way good imo but w/e
You're right, I was thinking of that role that dies but also kills the killer. What's that called here?
ive heard something like this being called elite bodyguard but i haven't seen it used in like. 8 years
Bartleby the Scrivener

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”