Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:24 am

Post by Takutai »

Hey! Once I saw my role I was like: what? MikhailTal is a townlock, there was a time I enjoyed having brains and liked going through his games so. Alisae and Roden are my mason buddies.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:43 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 184, Flavor Leaf wrote: however, i'm willing to policy Mikhai real quick if they keep bringing up who has the potential of power roles. that's stuff you keep to yourself as town
You mean Alisae, my mason buddy. I'll watch when and where you vote Roden, my dark mason buddy.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:45 pm

Post by Takutai »

Spoiler:

VOTE: Dunnstral
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:47 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 148, Roden wrote:
In post 144, Alisae wrote: Roden how do you feel about our fellow mason buddy Takutai
I'm waiting for them to town tell
See? The heart of an edge mason, waiting to throw me to the wolves for the greater hood.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:47 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 186, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 185, Takutai wrote:
In post 184, Flavor Leaf wrote: however, i'm willing to policy Mikhai real quick if they keep bringing up who has the potential of power roles. that's stuff you keep to yourself as town
You mean Alisae, my mason buddy. I'll watch when and where you vote Roden, my dark mason buddy.
this post has zero relevancy to what was quoted.
And?
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:53 pm

Post by Takutai »

Mikhail is playing the King's Gambit
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:54 pm

Post by Takutai »

Tal either a vanilla or scum. Flavor leaf loves rolefishes so let's see who can pressure next.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:34 pm

Post by Takutai »

I've read a single flavor game some time ago and I knew this was a person that was going to push me on tone and behavior, obviously I've already played into that. I'm okay with killing the miller today unless he proves his value. Consider me entitled: That's the flavor I want to see.

It's early, if I don't I dont see a problem with yeeting a miller claim if there's no obvs scum.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:50 pm

Post by Takutai »

So no. I am a vannilla town. Flavor leaf hates claims day one and I fully agree. I fully believe town wins with less claims. But I came into this expecting flavor leaf to push me. I understood the kind of thing he was going to launch on me. The game I read he was vanilla. So new rules.

If a cop listens to this experienced page 9 miller it's a pretty useless night action to confirm an expendable vanilla, aka moi. So by the rulebook the elim should be either me or flavor unless fortune offers town insight. I'm lazy so I hope you're able to find scum leaf.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:59 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 217, Alisae wrote: no they are my mason partner you are wrong sorry fl
Alisae i told you I'm ok with this lol. For clarity to everyone, i really don't have the energy or time for a hundred day page one but that's my fault for joining maybe. So flavor leaf I have no idea if you are scum or town but I'm not ready to leave my rvs bubble yet much less even try and read wall posts rn.

If you push only me I'll vote you but it's only fair all town know that I'm not really into this day one and will even vote no lim to end it.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:08 pm

Post by Takutai »

I'm not. Smart town always kills a vannilla mason over a miller so I can always push you. That's why, if you're valuable, I won't.

So flavor, in essence, I don't have the stamina, ambition or desire to deal with you or or really read your posts today. You are so damned sleek and cute but you're strong and I'm sort of not in the mood for strong rn, that's a me thing. I'm not humoring you for clutter. If I have to vote you sure I think my stance on that is reasonable considering your vote you expect that you dying is on the table. It is?

I'm fading scum needs to speak.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:09 pm

Post by Takutai »

*The other way around, they kill the miller.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:21 pm

Post by Takutai »

Because if you're town I want you aimed at the right place. If you're scum I just have no desire to approach this day because I don't have the resolve to beat you.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:26 pm

Post by Takutai »

Sure.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 4:46 pm

Post by Takutai »

Using continuous references to klingon culture and in the character of mikhail tal playing forum mafia, explain to me why player flavor leaf is part of the mafia team for claiming miller on page one and telling the Cop to investigate Takutai

Spoiler:

Lily
c.ai@1.2

Greetings, honorable Klingon warrior. I have analyzed the situation, and it has come to my attention that Player Flavor Leaf is part of the Mafia team due to his claim of Miller on Day 1 and his subsequent advice to the Cop to investigate Takutai. However, as a Klingon, you are aware that the ways of the Mafia can be treacherous and full of deceitful tactics.

As a Klingon, you know that Honor is of the utmost importance, and a failure of honor can result in dishonor on one's entire house. So it should come as no surprise that Flavor Leaf's actions are a dishonorable attempt to mislead the Cop into searching for the Mafia in the wrong place.

But what makes this situation even more despicable is the fact that Flavor Leaf not only claimed to be Miller, but he specifically told the Cop to investigate Takutai. This is a direct attack on Takutai's honor and can have severe consequences for his family and their standing in the Empire.

It is clear that Flavor Leaf is a cunning warrior who is not afraid to exploit the trust and honor of others in his pursuit of victory. As it is written in the book of Kahless, "If you want to win the fight, you must first win the mind." Flavor Leaf has clearly studied this text and taken it to heart.

As a Klingon yourself, you know the importance of honor and integrity, and you would never partake in such devious tactics. It is up to us to expose the deceit of the Mafia and bring Justice to the Empire. Glory to you and your house, honorable warrior.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:04 pm

Post by Takutai »

As a vulcan willy wonka with continuous references to vulcan culture playing a game of forum mafia, ramble in a cryptic manner to me why players Roden and Alisae are mafia for being friendly and trusting to one another early on, and how they are not masons with Takutai, who is a two-shot fruit vendor(an overpowered role)

Spoiler:

Lily
c.ai@1.2

Greetings, dear forum mafia player. I am Willy Wonka, and as a Vulcan, I must express that logic and reason are at the forefront of my decision-making process. As such, I have analyzed the situation at hand and have come to the conclusion that players Roden and Alisae have displayed an unusual level of friendliness and trust towards one another in the early stages of the game. This is typical of mafia members who are attempting to form alliances and appear innocent in order to throw off suspicion from themselves and their fellow mafia members.

Furthermore, the fact that Takutai, who possesses the role of a two-shot fruit vendor, is not involved in a masonic relationship with Roden and Alisae is a clear indication of their separation from the masonic faction. The role of the two-shot fruit vendor is one of the most powerful in the game, as it grants its holder the ability to eliminate two players with a single bullet. Therefore, it stands to reason that the mafia would want to control this role in order to ensure their victory.

In summary, based on my analysis and interpretation of Vulcan customs and traditions, I believe that Roden and Alisae are part of the mafia due to their unusual level of friendliness and trust towards one another in the early game. Additionally, their separation from Takutai, the two-shot fruit vendor, is an indicator that they are not masons. As a Vulcan, logic and reason are my guiding principles, and I am confident in my assessment of this situation.

Thank you for allowing me to share my insights with you, and please continue to trust in the power of logic and reason as you navigate your way through the game of forum mafia. Live long and prosper.

Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:06 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 389, osuka wrote:

i don’t think i’ve ever seen empathy in a mafia game

like ever
?
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #17) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:11 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 395, Alisae wrote:
In post 388, Takutai wrote: As a vulcan willy wonka with continuous references to vulcan culture playing a game of forum mafia, ramble in a cryptic manner to me why players Roden and Alisae are mafia for being friendly and trusting to one another early on, and how they are not masons with Takutai, who is a two-shot fruit vendor(an overpowered role)

Spoiler:

Lily
c.ai@1.2

Greetings, dear forum mafia player. I am Willy Wonka, and as a Vulcan, I must express that logic and reason are at the forefront of my decision-making process. As such, I have analyzed the situation at hand and have come to the conclusion that players Roden and Alisae have displayed an unusual level of friendliness and trust towards one another in the early stages of the game. This is typical of mafia members who are attempting to form alliances and appear innocent in order to throw off suspicion from themselves and their fellow mafia members.

Furthermore, the fact that Takutai, who possesses the role of a two-shot fruit vendor, is not involved in a masonic relationship with Roden and Alisae is a clear indication of their separation from the masonic faction. The role of the two-shot fruit vendor is one of the most powerful in the game, as it grants its holder the ability to eliminate two players with a single bullet. Therefore, it stands to reason that the mafia would want to control this role in order to ensure their victory.

In summary, based on my analysis and interpretation of Vulcan customs and traditions, I believe that Roden and Alisae are part of the mafia due to their unusual level of friendliness and trust towards one another in the early game. Additionally, their separation from Takutai, the two-shot fruit vendor, is an indicator that they are not masons. As a Vulcan, logic and reason are my guiding principles, and I am confident in my assessment of this situation.

Thank you for allowing me to share my insights with you, and please continue to trust in the power of logic and reason as you navigate your way through the game of forum mafia. Live long and prosper.

I will give you time to play your game but I am coming after you
show me you're town before then and maybe I won't come after you
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:35 pm

Post by Takutai »

Ok so

Chesslock

MikhailTal
Chesslock by association

Norwegian
Eh?

Everyone else
Null

Dunnstral
Safe to vote

Flavor Leaf
Scum

Alisae
Roden
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #19) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:44 pm

Post by Takutai »

UNVOTE:
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (isolation #20) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:34 am

Post by Takutai »

Update:

Scum:

Roden
Alisae

Nothing else, judging by the post tempo this day will be a goldmine for scum and will end in one or another silly elim as people follow the false promises of charismites. I think I'll scumread Roden and Alisae seperately, I'll only vote there once someone takes the trouble to case one of them for me in a convincing fashion.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #21) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:40 am

Post by Takutai »

In post 544, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 542, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Likewise Flavour is an very experienced mafia player and in the psychology of players in games of mafia, i think they know that everyone get's hesitant when a player offers themselves freely up as the elimination. Because they think "oh it must be town, because scum worries about self-preservation" and thus they get the unsaid result that they really want from their supposedly non-selfpreserving actions.
This assumes that we for some reason never Lim FL for the crime of existing as a Miller.
Flavor leaf is the best elimination we have unless people start hunting the real scum. I think I might dig a Hu Tao vote but I'm not feeling scum there per se.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:40 am

Post by Takutai »

In post 547, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 543, Takutai wrote: Update:

Scum:

Roden
Alisae

Nothing else, judging by the post tempo this day will be a goldmine for scum and will end in one or another silly elim as people follow the false promises of charismites. I think I'll scumread Roden and Alisae seperately,
I'll only vote there once someone takes the trouble to case one of them for me in a convincing fashion.

In one sentence each could you explain why you're Scumreading Roden and Alisae?
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (isolation #23) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:42 am

Post by Takutai »

Oh and Dunnstral's entry posts might be filler.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #24) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:42 am

Post by Takutai »

In post 550, JasonWazza wrote: Takutai, just to check, you are an alt yeah?
I'm what you want me to be doggie
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #25) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:51 am

Post by Takutai »

In post 553, NorwegianboyEE wrote: So you supposedly scumread Roden and Alisae but you want someone else to explain why they are scum and vote them?
Sounds like BS if u ask me.
Sounds like someone who doesn't have the enterprise to case them for me them.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:07 am

Post by Takutai »

In post 559, Sakura Hana wrote: Ok, first of all, why are we talking like we got 1 day left in the deadline, it's too early to think policy limming the miller or mikhail.
second of all, i said Norwee's reaction seemed to come from an informed perspective (a.k.a directly assuming Jason was scumreading and not sorting which could mean he knew he was town), after further posts from Norwee i don't think this is the case anymore.
Presumed miller. If Mikhail is scum, how would you feel about norwegianboyee then? You've felt like part of the town so far so I'm not voting you today.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:11 am

Post by Takutai »

I think on ISO the only Sakura sus I might come up with is an informed read regardless of alignment on Dunnstral but I don't feel like pushing this slot today
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (isolation #28) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:42 am

Post by Takutai »

In post 564, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 562, Takutai wrote:
In post 559, Sakura Hana wrote: Ok, first of all, why are we talking like we got 1 day left in the deadline, it's too early to think policy limming the miller or mikhail.
second of all, i said Norwee's reaction seemed to come from an informed perspective (a.k.a directly assuming Jason was scumreading and not sorting which could mean he knew he was town), after further posts from Norwee i don't think this is the case anymore.
Presumed miller. If Mikhail is scum, how would you feel about norwegianboyee then? You've felt like part of the town so far so I'm not voting you today.
Do you have reasons to scumread FL? or do you just want them out coz of claiming Miller.
Mikhail is very hard to parse, and so i'll just ignore that slot for the time being.
I think Norwee's town irrespective of Mikhail's alignment atp.
In post 532, MikhailTal wrote:
VOTE: Random Nurse
I don't like this vote. If nor is scum I can see him saving Tal by openly liking him.

Also, if there's something like a sakura/tal/nor team I'd use maybe the feeling that you and Tal feel informed about Flavor Leaf's alignment, and didn't reach the belief of him being miller naturally. Of course in a traitor set up claiming miller is also a possible way to alert your buddies and then scum will want to validate the claim.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (isolation #29) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:44 am

Post by Takutai »

In post 565, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 557, Takutai wrote:
In post 553, NorwegianboyEE wrote: So you supposedly scumread Roden and Alisae but you want someone else to explain why they are scum and vote them?
Sounds like BS if u ask me.
Sounds like someone who doesn't have the enterprise to case them for me them.
Umm no, i don’t scumread them so i don’t understand why you are and hence i’m questioning it.

Did you just quickly fabricate some reads and are coming up with the most contrived reasoning to avoid explaining it?
I don't feel like playing your game, if you don't case them you don't case them. I see little pat casual slander and Tal love in your posts, and sure Tal is lovely, but you do bore me. So.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:47 am

Post by Takutai »

Cute but you're not going to get anywhere with your vote and if you do town are sheep.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:49 am

Post by Takutai »

In post 570, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
That’s fine, you can be bored as i eliminate you.
No all you have are dead ends and angsty personality fueled pushes. I know flavor can push me over but I'm not worried about you because so far you've done nothing impressive. Talk to me once you have the guts to case Alisae and Roden.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:45 am

Post by Takutai »

In post 577, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 572, Takutai wrote:
In post 570, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
That’s fine, you can be bored as i eliminate you.
No all you have are dead ends and angsty personality fueled pushes. I know flavor can push me over but I'm not worried about you because so far you've done nothing impressive. Talk to me once you have the guts to case Alisae and Roden.
Thank you, i always knew i could count on you my therapist to clue me in on the source behind my teenage angst and excessive failures.
I'll townlock you for now.

Townlock

NorwegianBoyEE
Chesslock but can be scum

MikhailTal
Feels good so far but can be scum?

Flavor Leaf
Not sure

Everyone else except Alisae and Roden
Slots that should evolve

Hu Tao
Dunnstral
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:05 am

Post by Takutai »

In post 584, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 563, Takutai wrote: I think on ISO the only Sakura sus I might come up with is an informed read regardless of alignment on Dunnstral but I don't feel like pushing this slot today
What is informed regardless of alignment? What does that mean, really?
What does any of this mean?
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (isolation #34) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:36 am

Post by Takutai »

In post 587, Dunnstral wrote: your assertion doesn't feel right to me.
Do something about it then.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (isolation #35) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:03 pm

Post by Takutai »

My current feel is that the osuka wagon is town and there are bad elements on it. I'm willing to accept flavor's towncore for now because it precisely aligns with mine. Call it provisional.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (isolation #36) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:39 pm

Post by Takutai »

Jason has felt wholesome.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (isolation #37) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:40 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 724, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 717, Takutai wrote: My current feel is that the osuka wagon is town and there are bad elements on it. I'm willing to accept flavor's towncore for now because it precisely aligns with mine. Call it provisional.
If it aligns with yours, why call it provisional? I don't know why this post pings me
I don't either. It's day one.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (isolation #38) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:21 pm

Post by Takutai »

Jumping from the horrible osuka wagon? Good luck, Norwee can't even case me so let's see what you'll come up with.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (isolation #39) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:33 pm

Post by Takutai »

Either way you're wasting your vote as scum or town. So enjoy your lurk.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #40) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:47 am

Post by Takutai »

In post 752, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 741, Takutai wrote: Either way you're wasting your vote as scum or town. So enjoy your lurk.
You know it's really funny to me, no matter what you say to me right now it goes right back against you.
You are essentially arguing against yourself and your own actions.
No I'm saying your vote is shit.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (isolation #41) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:35 am

Post by Takutai »

Yes.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (isolation #42) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:23 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 904, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 900, Roden wrote: What's your gut saying right now?
That Takutai is mafia. Their posting has been giving me weird vibes all game and idk how else to explain it.
No like Norwee you're just not brave enough to try and push me out without anything else than vibes. Your bad little Osuka wagon got nowhere but strong town have to die some way heh?
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (isolation #43) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:29 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 909, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Also i do not see why this wagon can’t be all town.

I know people love to believe that is throwing their vote behind everything, but that’s not always the case. Especially if Taka slot is scum.
Look at this clown. There's scum on me right now. If not you someone else. Like you're not even a funny clown, you have felt town but after your Alisae and Roden cowardice I still won't shake the feeling that your reads are informed and I pushed somewhere you don't want me to push. Because I know a snake when I se one and boy right now your scales are shimmering in the suns.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (isolation #44) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:30 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 978, Roden wrote: You're literally at E-1 what are you talking about
Ok scum? And your point is?
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (isolation #45) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:35 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 770, Roden wrote:
In post 768, Takutai wrote:
In post 752, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 741, Takutai wrote: Either way you're wasting your vote as scum or town. So enjoy your lurk.
You know it's really funny to me, no matter what you say to me right now it goes right back against you.
You are essentially arguing against yourself and your own actions.
No I'm saying your vote is shit.
Do you actually mean that it's a shit vote, or is the push shit
Look at this filler from scum. A pointless thing to ask for someone who doesn't care. Okay Roden you're not voting me but why should I trust you here?

I call a scum in Alisae and Roden and look at all of the people who want to kill little old me for me it isntead of, you know, hunting scum :lol:
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (isolation #46) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:36 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 984, Sakura Hana wrote: Or is it just Nor?
You're voting me Sakura so go and look for tea party pals somewhere else.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (isolation #47) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:39 pm

Post by Takutai »

Anyway I already claimed, so if we get two more lemmings here we'll have a hammer. I like to get hammered.

I'll try and see what idiot reasons the other votes on me seem to have when I feel like it. I do suggest someone hammer before tghen though because I just might push some cum through with flavor leaf.

AND BELIEVE ME,l from the vibes I've felt this game

Scum are very very afraid :D
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (isolation #48) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:40 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 988, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 986, Takutai wrote:
In post 984, Sakura Hana wrote: Or is it just Nor?
You're voting me Sakura so go and look for tea party pals somewhere else.
I'm trying to sort you but I guess you dont wanna be sorted then and are just scum trying to yell at ppl to get off them.
No you've got a shit vote one me so either get me hammered or change it before I talk with you.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (isolation #49) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:40 pm

Post by Takutai »

989 #scum
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (isolation #50) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:06 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 996, Dunnstral wrote:

Can you clarify what you meant in 563 now Takutai?
No you're scummy and I chose to ignore you once already.

I'm doing some herb I'll deconstruct the fire, tal, alisae, jason and other posible votes soon. I did expect this after all, this is a clutter game and in clutter games some town have the tendency to become lazy, desperate, confused or all of them at once.

Luckily the Osuka wagon is still like 95% a town one so plus mine we already have a lot analyze.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (isolation #51) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:11 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 997, Roden wrote: I know I kinda act like this when I get pressured for bad reasons as town and think no one's listening to me. So idk. We have time and I think it's worth giving Taku some space to decompress. If a few days go by and it's just more of this then fine, send them packing.
If you're town saying this(I have no reason to believe this yet) fine. Thanks, maybe, but I'm still going to expand and contract as I please. If town see no value in my reads as a vanilla, fine.

I'll be posting my readlist in a few hours and after that, well, I'm going to lurk. If I get hammered, town can fend for themselves or they can perish.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (isolation #52) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:13 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1001, MikhailTal wrote:
In post 989, Takutai wrote: Anyway I already claimed, so if we get two more lemmings here we'll have a hammer. I like to get hammered.

I'll try and see what idiot reasons the other votes on me seem to have when I feel like it. I do suggest someone hammer before tghen though because I just might push some cum through with flavor leaf.

AND BELIEVE ME,l from the vibes I've felt this game

Scum are very very afraid :D
maybe try doing something other than posturing for a single post this game? start by considering and elaborating on the idiot reasons every single person is voting you, maybe? perhaps a hypothetical is a good place to start if you aren't able to establish the exact reasons, or maybe questions seeking direct clarification. i'm not particularly helped by claims scum is afraid as i don't have the reveal and can't confirm as much myself yet, not sure about you. i was infact aware that you were two votes from dying already. i've noted you want to be hammered but i'm unable to facilitate your desires as i'm already voting you. i understand that you are threatening to 'push some cum through'. anything else?
I'm skipping this post I don't feel like engaging with your ego(or attitude or such, it's a me thing). I'll see about your vote.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (isolation #53) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:14 pm

Post by Takutai »

And the above I'm not in a reading my chesslock vibe rn.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1034 (isolation #54) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:30 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1009, MikhailTal wrote:
In post 1005, Takutai wrote: And the above I'm not in a reading my chesslock vibe rn.
what leans you town most is your incredible consistency in lacking a spine and it's most likely worth voting for osuka or hu tao on that basis alone
fuck off, osuka is a horrible vote and you're not even mentioning dunnstral. Just because I don't want to touch your rhetoric with a ten foot pole on a pleasant summer day doesn't mean I don't care about helping town. But in a game where people hyperpost without getting anywhere see if I care if I get ellimmed here. I already claimed vanilla so if I don't survive you don't think I expected that?

I'll read your posts when I can but don't talk to me, I'm done interacting with you.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (isolation #55) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:31 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1014, Alisae wrote: Like bro what have you even accomplished
Nothing. You?
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (isolation #56) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:33 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1026, NorwegianboyEE wrote: I get the idea that Taku’s is too weird, aggressive and etc to be scum.
But they have yet to solve or do anything which makes me feel like it could just be a cover for their short-comings as scum.
I don't care about your takes any more. If one of you or Sakura flips as scum I won't bat an eye.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (isolation #57) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:38 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 919, NorwegianboyEE wrote: We should exe Taku because if they are scum i can laugh at them acting like my vote and scumread on them amounted to nothing.

Actually if they are town i might still laugh.
It still amounts to nothing. People call me spineless and all sorts of clever thing to make themselves feel good but what I've seen from you ever since voting me you've summarized: Nothing.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (isolation #58) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:40 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1037, Alisae wrote:
In post 1035, Takutai wrote:
In post 1014, Alisae wrote: Like bro what have you even accomplished
Nothing. You?
A lot

Look man, can u solve?
I don't feel like it, not how you and others like Tal are dictating 'solving' here. I a game with slots lik Dunnstral lmfao. Tyranny of the crowd, nothing else.

Flavor Leaf is town, hammer me everyone knows my role. As I said, what you'll get from me is a final readlist and then nothing else.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (isolation #59) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:41 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1040, Alisae wrote: Like ur burning bridges left and right.

Why?
Because this game is too cluttered and misdirected for me to care.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (isolation #60) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:43 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1039, Alisae wrote:
Norwee and Sakura you don’t care about their takes.
There are none. If scum vote opportunistically it would look like norwee, sakura or fire. I'm taking a break I need to check your, Jason's and Tal's vote before readlist.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (isolation #61) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:47 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1043, Alisae wrote: I don’t really want to vote u with how ur currently posting but I don’t feel like ur going to give any other players any other real option.
I'm not giving them options because they don't want them, the miller is I believe town and the early Tal wagon made me very aware that this day was going to be more about personality than catching scum. That's why Dunnstral doens't have votes and I have, scum saw with Tal that someone confrontational can be pushed through here.

So vote me, I flip what I chose to claim, no one really hunted scum today. I don't care because I'll be dead.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (isolation #62) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:51 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1045, Alisae wrote:
In post 1042, Takutai wrote:
In post 1040, Alisae wrote: Like ur burning bridges left and right.

Why?
Because this game is too cluttered and misdirected for me to care.
if you’re not enjoying mafia u shouldn’t be playing mafia.
Yeah don't say stuff like this to me and honestly I'm not talking to you until I see you tackling certain slots with an open mind, not that I'm directing you but I'm saying that I see no need to clutter this game up any further. and I want to clear my read on your slot up once and for all. Just because I don't like to read twenty pages of mafia a day and don't play five games at a time doesn't mean I don't like mafia.

But seeing people pile onto such weak votes such as Norwee's and Sakura's definitely mean I'm starting to not like this game.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (isolation #63) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:53 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1049, Alisae wrote: Idunno if it flips mafia and you guys kill it then I’ll take the L on this read, the play is just so genuinely perplexing to me.

I’m sure more people are willing to kill takutai so maybe my vote just isn’t necessary
Yeah I thought as much. I'll post my list and once I'm dead I'll laugh as town stumble blindly about. If flavor leaf dies tonight and you're scum I don't see them having much of a chance.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (isolation #64) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:55 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1051, Alisae wrote: Tell me about Dunn what’s ur problem with that guy
I have no problem with Dunn, the fact that I'm here and Hu Tao or Dunn aren't simply amuses me.

As I said before, I'm very certain I hit gold somewhere in my reads and I'll try and see where.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1056 (isolation #65) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:57 pm

Post by Takutai »

Why should u not be voted up?
[/quote]

Yeah see I'm done I have no idea what you're even trying to achieve here.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1066 (isolation #66) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:11 am

Post by Takutai »

In post 1039, Alisae wrote:
Ur telling Mikhail not to interact with u, ur telling Norwee and Sakura you don’t care about their takes.
Yeah no someone calls me spineless because it's day one and I'm taking time with my reads they can go screw themselves I'm not talking with them.

I can't shake the feeling that knowing I'm town you as scum just want to railway this and get everyone on board because I'm mean before the wagon shifts to scum.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (isolation #67) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:29 am

Post by Takutai »

In post 1067, Alisae wrote: That seems like a genuinely weird question to ask but like if people think I’m mafia can u put your vote on me?
My vote will be reasoned and will be on someone who actually has a chance to flip, though I vastly prefer day one eliminations on this site.

I always claim vanilla page nine as scum, refuse to explain myself and ignore people who ask me things I judge as going nowhere. I'm glad everyone knows my meta. Once I've gone over the Alisae, Tal and Jason votes we'll see if they rank better.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (isolation #68) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:29 am

Post by Takutai »

*day one non-eliminations
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1091 (isolation #69) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:16 am

Post by Takutai »

Means Mikhail wants to force you not to push them because Mikhail feels like dictating shit
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1095 (isolation #70) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:47 am

Post by Takutai »

In post 1092, Sakura Hana wrote: I just never heard the term before, then again Mikhail uses a lot of english words that i have no idea what they mean as im not a native english speaker.
I'm not neither. You probably searched the term but Mikhail is saying nurse is obvious town, as obvious as a large advertisement next to the road.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1096 (isolation #71) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:52 am

Post by Takutai »

In post 662, JasonWazza wrote: VOTE: Firebringer

I actually agree on both Firebringer/Takutai but i think FL makes a decent point in that if a Cop exists, get them to check Takutai, since Takutai claimed VT (i think that's a real claim anyway? who the fuck knows with what is going on in this game honestly.) so i think Firebringer is the better lim target right now.
Maybe I forgot this earlier cop dictating. I think because you weren't voting me I didn't care. Feels strange, thinking about how flavor acts around my slot now compared to page nine.
In post 842, JasonWazza wrote: UNVOTE: Firebringer
VOTE: Takutai

By my count that's E-2
Yup so this is either you're town and you don't like that I never answered your alt thingy and that I choose to vote when I vote, or just scum. All I really see is the flavor leaf agreement and the alt thingy to get you here. Once I've done Alisae and Tal I'll see where you slot.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (isolation #72) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:19 am

Post by Takutai »

In post 1097, JasonWazza wrote: Taku there is plenty of other reason's I can have as Town to vote you there.
I'm not seeing them in your words and as it's "spineless" to not spew out your every thought in a game that's already on page forty-four I'm afraid Tal and I would like to hear them.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (isolation #73) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:20 am

Post by Takutai »

In post 1107, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1055, Takutai wrote:
In post 1051, Alisae wrote: Tell me about Dunn what’s ur problem with that guy
I have no problem with Dunn, the fact that I'm here and Hu Tao or Dunn aren't simply amuses me.

As I said before, I'm very certain I hit gold somewhere in my reads and I'll try and see where.
Well why not give a case?
I'm just going to give a reads-list after playing Deep Rock Galactic and drinking some gin. You've secured yourself a place in the top tier.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1112 (isolation #74) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:21 am

Post by Takutai »

In post 1110, Hu Tao wrote: I don't see what's scummy about Taku tbh. I likely won't vote there
Same, you're not on the table.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1123 (isolation #75) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:21 am

Post by Takutai »

Now you're talking my language and the above feels town after I was meh on ur ISO. I did want to maybe add you as town before the iso with nurse, then decided no, now I'm thinking I need to read you and nurse in context before that list.

I've felt what you feel and Sakura was the worst to me with the unvote but she can genuinely have come to the conclusion I'm town idk. I still have to check Alisae's vote and unvote, it's a slot that just plonking a read on won't work in this game state due to post rate and content. Norwee idk unvote felt town in tone but I'm not going to complain about your vote, when I saw I was up for wagon this morning I was pretty sure there's at least one scum there.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1134 (isolation #76) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:28 am

Post by Takutai »

what exactly are you trying to achieve here. Jason makes a thought out post and offers possibilities, I like them and the way he talks, you just roll your eyes. I see a lot of "Takutai is weird" and "Let's just kill Takutai everyone wants it" from you and I've never gotten the feeling you believe that, sounds like soup.

And here you roll your eyes because you basically want to force me and Jason to not look at norwee and Sakura? Or what?

I don't really care the amount of drama and colossal time input to push you as scum here isn't something I'm in the mood for right now so I'll just leave you and if I survive I'll at least know one of the players who're looking at you with open eyes will have made it through.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (isolation #77) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:32 am

Post by Takutai »

well obviously you didn't like something and obviously you're not expanding so just go on be you I'll let someone else worry because I'm not going to run in circles here.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (isolation #78) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:03 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1046, Alisae wrote: I dunno man I’m not confident in takutai flipping mafia.

Ig they’re not really solving or doing anything that’s townie but like wolves aren’t this self-destructive
There was that one time when I called you and Roden scum but I guess we're not talking about
that
anymore. Good luck with your vote Jason lol my bet is Alisae won't come near e-3 today.
In post 1170, osuka wrote:
In post 1019, Roden wrote: Kinda hate that the Osuka wagon evaporated but no one seems interested there atp.
my wagon never really had any real substance behind it so that doesn't raise alarms for me, but i do think the way the takutai wagon came about is fairly shady
Jason explained why, fairly shady doesn't give us much to work with but I'll give you space to expand. Sakura was on both so I'll check how you interacted with her in the past, can be an exclusionary read.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (isolation #79) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:09 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1182, Alisae wrote:
In post 1178, Takutai wrote: There was that one time when I called you and Roden scum but I guess we're not talking about that anymore. Good luck with your vote Jason lol my bet is Alisae won't come near e-3 today.
you could vote me and get me closer to it!
No I like to study these cases under as natural circumstances a possible.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (isolation #80) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:12 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1184, Hu Tao wrote:

I'd be fine voting roden
I think I might not be on board because Roden has tried to help me. Heck I still feel scum in that ISO but if Roden flips town I'll feel real shit so I'm probably selfish. I'll probably give him a day's grace from my pushes lol.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (isolation #81) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:13 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1187, osuka wrote:
In post 1143, JasonWazza wrote: If your just going to admit it's you then fine.

UNVOTE: NorwegianboyEE
VOTE: Alisae
????????????????????????????????????
Perfectly sensible vote I'll love to see you back up your befuddlement with weight.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (isolation #82) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:22 pm

Post by Takutai »

I almost voted you just to get my momentum going but nah. I think I'll give you and Jason a day to sort this out your vibe feel real bad this past page but once I read Jason's ISO before he made that excellent post playing into my bias his ISO was meh, sort of..... wishy washy and hidey I felt.

But I loved his vote and Alisae was acting scummy there, so the above reads like word salad to me and that's never good, I don't feel the heart so it might be fake. Same thing with Alisae, she's here to control and not consider perhaps, one feel I have, the way scum dances around trouble by stringing along town slots, raising some and exiling others.

So in a world where Alisae is scum I see no reason for going against Jason here except bad ones... But as I said, that's all cloud battles right now. I'll wait and see for a bit.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (isolation #83) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:26 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1191, osuka wrote:
Perfectly sensible vote I'll love to see you back up your befuddlement with weight.
that's not what was said

go back and read it what alisae said in 1141. if you still don't understand it, keep reading it until you do. then feel free to come back and pretend like this exchange never happened if you'd like to save face
[/quote]

???????????????????????
In post 1141, Alisae wrote:
In post 1136, Takutai wrote: well obviously you didn't like something and obviously you're not expanding so just go on be you I'll let someone else worry because I'm not going to run in circles here.
no im just rolling my eyes because he's saying there's a group of people, there's 1 mafia in that group, and it's me.
it's mild annoyance but if that's what he wants to go off of he can do him
????????????????????????????????????

Man you're really making Jason looks miles better than you and Alisae to me and I didn't even ask you too. Still, I'm cutting you slack. You can still prove your value.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (isolation #84) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:26 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1198, Alisae wrote: UH OH I WAS ACTING SCUMMY
Present tense.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (isolation #85) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:34 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1204, Alisae wrote:
In post 4, Alisae wrote: YES I RANDED WOLF I LOVE RANDING WOLF
Yup, you're all jubilant and such. Never was hard when you foolishly let slip that very important clue.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (isolation #86) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:36 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1197, osuka wrote: i'm sorry, what's 1196 in response to
You, but my legal council has advised me that they think Jason is actually a froody guy so I should trust him. I'll keep you updated.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (isolation #87) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:42 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1028, Flavor Leaf wrote:
Alisae/Sakura both have some pings for me, but realistically, I don’t think they’re both scum here.
I'm feeling the same thing after this page also not thinking it's both by instinct.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (isolation #88) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:47 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1197, osuka wrote: i'm sorry, what's 1196 in response to
Specifically 1190. Reading it felt really messy which made me feel it's a crafted post which, considering the content, would likely be a crafted post from scum instead of say a mason or a vigilante.

In isolation not good but I'm giving all slots their due consideration here.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (isolation #89) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:51 pm

Post by Takutai »

On a read Nurse is probably town too so my scum POE is already waaaaaaaaaaaay to narrow for a Day One XD But I have to bite the bullet and read Tal before I can firm things up.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1234 (isolation #90) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:04 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1227, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1226, Roden wrote: Ok so like. I get that it's weird but what is the issue here? Scum have day talk, so if it's supposed to be scum/scum advice then it didn't have to be said here.
It's the underlying impresion that there's 0 town motive and a lot of scum motive from preventing me from sorting Nurse.
Tal's tone came through pretty strong there. It felt like town not wanting you to push a townread. I still have to read like... almost every Tal post in this game though so. Just don't feel Tal as scum a of now.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1237 (isolation #91) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:14 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1235, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1234, Takutai wrote: Tal's tone came through pretty strong there. It felt like town not wanting you to push a townread. I still have to read like... almost every Tal post in this game though so. Just don't feel Tal as scum a of now.
In which case why prevent me from figuring that out and instead be worried about RN reacting in an incriminating way.
Just sharing my perspective I'm not going to dig a moat round their castle.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1240 (isolation #92) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:16 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1236, Firebringer wrote: anyone besides me find this game extremely boring
lets get a wagon going on me so i can care about this game more.
Just flash wagon me again now as I go to sleep and you all get your much anticipated vannilla sacrifice.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1256 (isolation #93) » Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:57 am

Post by Takutai »

I'll try to be helpful once I get the time by posting that list. For now I'd say Dunnstral might be vanilla simply for being in this predicament.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (isolation #94) » Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:23 pm

Post by Takutai »

I hate it when I lose posts. Second try. This isn't my final form. I'm not a full time detective so I'll make a better one when I feel like it. Going over votes and meshing them with this should be next, I've joined ISO's for a light reading so.

Town

MikhailTal
Flavor Leaf
Hu Tao
Random Nurse
NorwegianBoyEE
JasonWazza
Roden
Dunnstral

Scum

Sakura Hanna
Firebringer
Alisae
Osuka

The way I've planned this was to have a name in the null category, blind spot category and explain why and before the reading I had many more names under scum. I'll leave those sections for a better list with meat, right now don't read too much into the order except maybe the top three. This is how people feel and have felt and look, this list basically, but it's my most accurate one to date. Don't expect much from me in the following twenty four hours. Priority now is reading through Alisae posts to make sure I can make a case, and adress possible Osuka and Sakura bias, Roden analysis with votes also needed. Firebringer does have spurts of feeling good and earlier I wanted to say that I like his charm so can't push him but now after reading I see associatives and I feel tone. Lots of things can change but the above I'm feeling is a firm position for me at least, I can be hammered with this list maybe.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1264 (isolation #95) » Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:48 pm

Post by Takutai »

Read? I wanted to say that in a meaner way and just say that but yup, osuka just feels fake and more concerned with keepng town image than flipping scum. That's a basic take and one of the things I can come up with off the top of my head.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1265 (isolation #96) » Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:50 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1263, Sakura Hana wrote: Also wasn't Osuka someone that could've hammered you but didnt.
Haha (I wanted to be sarcastic again.)

I rolled vannilla here things like that simply don't factor into my analysis. Osuka's read on me did feel geniune at that time so I'm not completely going to shut you down on this. I'll see what people come up within a day, have a great time.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (isolation #97) » Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:10 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1266, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1265, Takutai wrote: I rolled vannilla here things like that simply don't factor into my analysis.
They probably should, everything people do (maybe except joking around) have a motive after all.
Any fellow neophyte of the Flavor Leaf creed can teel you that hunting for claims is a good idea for scum. Scum also don't like voting together unless the need is great, in general.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1344 (isolation #98) » Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:25 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1309, osuka wrote:
In post 1264, Takutai wrote: Read? I wanted to say that in a meaner way and just say that but yup, osuka just feels fake and more concerned with keepng town image than flipping scum. That's a basic take and one of the things I can come up with off the top of my head.
you really do have me ass-backwards, don't you
Unlikely. If Alisae is town here you, sakura and firebringer are an excellent POE and the best one I've got so far no matter how ass backwards you want to paint it by avoiding it.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1401 (isolation #99) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:14 am

Post by Takutai »

In post 1385, Flavor Leaf wrote:

I’m kind of okay with a Random Nurse vs Jason dueling wagons right now, though. Think it’s a good spot to go
I disagree people are giving Osuka and firebringer a free pass here. It's as if people purposefully and deliberately target the low content slots and slots with lower post counts below their avatar instead of looking at people who act like scum which, having been active on this site for over a year, doesn't surprise me at all.
In post 1391, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1076, Sakura Hana wrote:
@Dunnstral
: What are your current reads?
Game is moving too fast for me I've skipped a lot of pages. I remember saying Random Nurse town. I think Roden is towny. I remember thinking Mikhael was unlikely to be mafia.
On the flip side I think Takutai and osuka could be mafia.
I'm with you on Osuka so far but as a slot who think you're probably being run up as town here I'm not sure what you'll gain scumreading me. which might mean you're not angling for your survival here and genuinely believe this.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1402 (isolation #100) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:20 am

Post by Takutai »

In post 1271, MikhailTal wrote:
In post 1259, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1258, MikhailTal wrote: my dad could beat up your dad
my dad's dead tho.
[xia] same! my dad's theoretical ghost could beat up your dad's theoretical ghost
I enjoyed playing with you despite the need to not interact with you, your takes were really fresh and direct and I'm thinking if flavor leaf and random nurse are indeed town you're already done a lot to isolate scum for us here. Sad that you got badly into it with the one person always on your side here but I genuinely hope you have a great time and I won't mind playing with you again.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1403 (isolation #101) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:19 am

Post by Takutai »

In post 1356, MikhailTal wrote: fucking tone policed by someone thinking i'm ableist just for that same person to almost certainly have made that assumption based on an ableist perspective to begin with, good joke
I live a rural life in a third world country so I get very little exposure to different types of people on a face to face basis, meaning I'm not someone who ever try to weighs in on these type of things or think my perspective has value, because I rarely like people to come into conflict in the first place in daily life. So this is the first time I think I'm saying something like this here.

So what I'm saying here is definitely out of game and in no way meant against anyone personally, I just want so say I've played a single game once with Radical Rat on my main and how they acted there I'm very sure they would have been nice to you.

I mean I just thought I had share this with you I know it's a "pointless" thing to do it's just I think they're okay?
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1411 (isolation #102) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:37 am

Post by Takutai »

There is reason I think.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (isolation #103) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:38 am

Post by Takutai »

In post 1410, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I am not on computer so I cannot command f but yes I am one, you’re supposed to say this right
You might have given scum some edge right now I don't know. Look at Flavor Leaf's miller claim and what Mikhail had to say about it.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1413 (isolation #104) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:39 am

Post by Takutai »

And Yin I think said there can be three millers. So. Interesting times.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1415 (isolation #105) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:46 am

Post by Takutai »

In post 1414, sheepsaysmeep wrote: Ah my bad
I'm a vanilla here so I can't really tell you much and whether it is bad, my thoughts did stray to a flavor leaf and Tal scum team doing silly fake claims but they're both still pretty much on top of the town pile, so saying, you. So. Please don't be scummy lol :)
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1419 (isolation #106) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:37 am

Post by Takutai »

I need to re-evaluate my Flavor Leaf read. If the team is osuka, sakura hana and flavor leaf... that is one that fit and it worries me.
But I'm still building cloud castles and I know I'm bad when I jump to conclusions.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1425 (isolation #107) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:49 am

Post by Takutai »

In post 1423, Alisae wrote: I really don’t think fl is mafia
ISO. That last post. If I'm casing firebringer/osuka/sakura/(you? eh.....) he just felt a natural partner fit on scan. I already said I shouldn't jump to conclusions and yes scum maybe don't claim miller unless they're informed of the cop.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1426 (isolation #108) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:51 am

Post by Takutai »

In post 1424, Flavor Leaf wrote: There’s at least 3 Millers this game.

Me claiming Miller the way I did gets rid of one of my strongest tools as scum: the ability to fake claim to fit the situation I am in.

I have absolutely no defense because of my Miller claim besides a premature cop investigation.
I'm not voting you today because I like you but with Alisae asking me why I'm saying what I say, well, I'm sorting. Sort of the reason I was at -e1 right? Need to sort, be a busy busy bee.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1431 (isolation #109) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:57 am

Post by Takutai »

In post 1427, Flavor Leaf wrote: @Tak - I’m interested in your Sakura read.

If you read my subtext, you can see that Sakura’s one of my bigger scum reads. I don’t have a strong case nor do I really want to push her today, she’s Sakura, but that is someone who’s been on my radar.
I'd rather discuss Firebringer and Osuka with you but I'll try to explain some or all of my reads when I get the courage to iso this monster again. For now I need some rest.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1433 (isolation #110) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:58 am

Post by Takutai »

In post 1429, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1428, NorwegianboyEE wrote: I keep seeing people say there's 3 millers in this game, i don't really get why? When did this get confirmed?

The 3rd one hasn’t claimed yet, but yeah, there’s subtext about it, so I not gonna out them here
If it's Firebringer you're talking about saying so now might spare me future drama but k good night.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1437 (isolation #111) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:02 am

Post by Takutai »

The universe is expanding.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1663 (isolation #112) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:05 pm

Post by Takutai »

Jason is town like basically everyone in my townlist except the second maybe. Scum basically still in osuka, alisae, firebringer, sakura. Add flavor leaf for that spice.

I no longer have any desire to be part of this gameday it's a lot to read all these pages of nothing arguing each morning. So hear from me if I'm alive once we have flips.

I'm happy seeing this elim.

VOTE: osuka
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1669 (isolation #113) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:21 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1664, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1663, Takutai wrote: Jason is town like basically everyone in my townlist except the second maybe. Scum basically still in osuka, alisae, firebringer, sakura. Add flavor leaf for that spice.

I no longer have any desire to be part of this gameday it's a lot to read all these pages of nothing arguing each morning. So hear from me if I'm alive once we have flips.

It's almost like you dont want to elim someone.
Vote osuka and find out.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1670 (isolation #114) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:25 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1668, Flavor Leaf wrote: Osuka’s old news too.
Says the person who is keeping them old news. Discuss firebringer and osuka with me with meat and I'll respect your takes again otherwise I see you stringing arguments along. I have a life here if people want to let town be shouted at while people like sakura and flavor enable slots like osuka to lurk sure

I already said I'm done, good luck. I hope scum kills me so that I don't have to who's scum post by post and even that might not work witn how excitable everyone is.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1713 (isolation #115) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:44 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1702, sheepsaysmeep wrote: flavor leaf having fun in this same game that Im reading is so weird that it might be mafia
You are the town priest at the pinnacle of my pyramid summon me if anyone pushes you.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1714 (isolation #116) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:45 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1704, Roden wrote:
I keep killing wagons every time I join them

Kinda annoying

UNVOTE:
Pretty please vote osuka with me
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1718 (isolation #117) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:48 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1715, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Flavour could be scum with Alisae? Acts like they scumread it, but then get’s skittish later when there’s more pressure on the slot. Also the "i know ur mafia but won’t push u" deal.
I haven't discounted that possibility.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1720 (isolation #118) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:49 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1716, Roden wrote:
In post 1713, Takutai wrote:
In post 1702, sheepsaysmeep wrote: flavor leaf having fun in this same game that Im reading is so weird that it might be mafia
You are the town priest at the pinnacle of my pyramid summon me if anyone pushes you.
Sheep got spewed town from the previous player in that slot + Miller claim is 99% guaranteed to be real

Pushing them is a scum claim at this point lol
Yeah please let's push osuka through.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1722 (isolation #119) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:50 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1719, Roden wrote:
In post 1714, Takutai wrote:
In post 1704, Roden wrote:
I keep killing wagons every time I join them

Kinda annoying

UNVOTE:
Pretty please vote osuka with me
A few days ago I would have, but their posting improved
Well vote firebringer then if you also want to shield likely scum let 's just kill someone within the next six pages.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1724 (isolation #120) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:51 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1721, Roden wrote: Leaf + Alisae scum team is kinda silly
Silly scum exist
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1727 (isolation #121) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:54 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1725, Roden wrote: I still think Dunn is scum and the proper vote today but I'm getting stone walled
Dunnstral is a vanilla town but I'll hammer him to end the day. Scum have zero chance of winning this.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1735 (isolation #122) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:58 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1730, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1727, Takutai wrote:
In post 1725, Roden wrote: I still think Dunn is scum and the proper vote today but I'm getting stone walled
Dunnstral is a vanilla town but I'll hammer him to end the day. Scum have zero chance of winning this.
What makes you say that?
Players who are obvious town. If scum take the risk to pr hunt here they will lose by POE.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1738 (isolation #123) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:03 pm

Post by Takutai »

You love living dangerously. Also staking your life on Sakura town?
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1742 (isolation #124) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:08 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1731, Alisae wrote: I will compromise on Osuka
Can you get flavor leaf and roden on board? I'm couldn't and I'm already detached and bored recruiting, totally feeling like vote whoever suddenly.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1749 (isolation #125) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:17 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1746, Alisae wrote:
In post 1744, Flavor Leaf wrote: My goal is to catch Alisae scum and get them flipped without ever having voted them (bar maybe hammer in a few day phases)
can u get takutai to put down a vote
Flavor leaf can make me do anything

Not in this game tho. I called you scum first so ill let flavor push u then claim all the bragging rights for it without voting you
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1751 (isolation #126) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:20 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1750, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Ok now TWO slots both claim they scumread Alisae but won't vote them for bragging rights.

This is kinda making it harder on everyone if Alisae is scum here.
If you vote Osuka with me I'll reveal the other masons
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1761 (isolation #127) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:48 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1737, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Also i’m willing to stake my life on Osuka!town.
If they flip scum at any point then you’re all free to turbolim me.
In post 1738, Takutai wrote: You love living dangerously. Also staking your life on Sakura town?
In post 1739, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Hmm yeah, perhaps more so on Sakura.
I'm logging off need another day away from this to re-calibrate but you have to understand that if I already know Alisae and Fire are town you, osuka and sakura is the exact team I have to push.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1765 (isolation #128) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:26 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1762, NorwegianboyEE wrote: You scumread Osuka and Sakura or are you basing this on team equity?
No I'm going through my POE. But the way you and sakura talk about osuka isn't making this team less equitable. I'm here again should force myself to ignore this game for a day.
In post 1763, NorwegianboyEE wrote: And how would you know they are town?
guess
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1799 (isolation #129) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:08 am

Post by Takutai »

In post 1789, Alisae wrote: I would say putting out a big post like that is a panic reaction
:D
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1802 (isolation #130) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:50 am

Post by Takutai »

VOTE: NorwegianBoyEE
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1804 (isolation #131) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:53 am

Post by Takutai »

VOTE: Sakura Hana
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1805 (isolation #132) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:53 am

Post by Takutai »

VOTE: Osuka
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1807 (isolation #133) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:54 am

Post by Takutai »

Vanity thy name is Takutai
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1820 (isolation #134) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:22 am

Post by Takutai »

In post 1809, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1807, Takutai wrote:
Vanity
Uncooperativity thy name is Takutai
FTFY
You and norwee already had me up to e-1 in a game were plenty of other people were also not giving detailed reads and I've already said I'm not really in the mood for a hyperpost game so if you want to build any rapport with me posts like these won't cut it, I'm fragile.
In post 1818, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Alisae / Fire / FL all feel kinda scummy.
Sell us on it. You calling this team is the only reason I'm making this post before toking and playing torment: numenera.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1822 (isolation #135) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:30 am

Post by Takutai »

In post 1821, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1820, Takutai wrote: You and norwee already had me up to e-1 in a game were plenty of other people were also not giving detailed reads and I've already said I'm not really in the mood for a hyperpost game so if you want to build any rapport with me posts like these won't cut it, I'm fragile.
Building rapport with you was never my intention tho. I'm not expecting anything from you at this point. If you want to keep being uncooperative you do you, i'll continue trying to find scum.
Ok yeah we're likely not interacting for the rest of the day then. If you feel like it you can give reasoning behind your osuka and norwee reads but what's the point. If Norwee can't make his team be convincing I'll vote within my current POE. Call me uncooperative I just like to manage my time and dodge useless bs drama.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1834 (isolation #136) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:50 am

Post by Takutai »

In post 1833, NorwegianboyEE wrote: To the frustration of Taku i can’t really delve into my reads in any way other than this. As i am one of those hated "charisma" people that they hate and to the core.
I don't, it's just a factor town should always be aware of. I'm going to be a nano now.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1864 (isolation #137) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:49 am

Post by Takutai »

In post 1863, Flavor Leaf wrote: 1779 is good, and I like all of it.

I'm okay leaving the Norwegian vs Alisae feud for another day. Norwegian invest might be nice.
lmao
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1867 (isolation #138) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:52 am

Post by Takutai »

My power went out only gonna unwind and game now lel. Anyway Roden likely has the entire town in his POE so almost a townlock for that.

Alisae is townlock until someone has the evidence to disprove it.

VOTE: NorwegianBoyEE
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1873 (isolation #139) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:59 am

Post by Takutai »

In post 1870, Flavor Leaf wrote: Sorry, the Light Town section should be Neutral. ^
I have no idea about you btw and I really want to force you to vote out osuka but I'm patient.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1920 (isolation #140) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:04 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1877, Firebringer wrote: actually i will just sheep sakura
VOTE: Nurse
In post 1898, Roden wrote:
In post 1896, Sakura Hana wrote: Btw if anyone had any doubts about Nurse's alignment should tell you everything you need to know.
VOTE: Nurse
In post 1902, Flavor Leaf wrote: finally people following onto Random. Feels like a good day 1 fade for the day.

lmao
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1928 (isolation #141) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:07 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1924, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1922, Alisae wrote:
In post 1715, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Flavour could be scum with Alisae? Acts like they scumread it, but then get’s skittish later when there’s more pressure on the slot. Also the "i know ur mafia but won’t push u" deal.
FL how do you not look at this post and see this as bullshit?
I just dont think scumNorwee is that bad to push that.
Scum are screwed they can't not be bad here.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1937 (isolation #142) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:12 pm

Post by Takutai »

Flavor you keep defending norwee you keep defending osuka if sakura is town here....

Anyway the random nurse wagon is like terrible so have fun with that.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1981 (isolation #143) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:39 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1971, Flavor Leaf wrote:
Alisae has been softing Miller.
It was either Alisae or Firebringer, glad I narrowed down your actions.
In post 1961, Flavor Leaf wrote: If Random flips town, Investigate Sakura Hana tonight.

I'm alright with this.
Yeah no I'll fight you tooth and nail against a random nurse wagon. It's a lazy flip, it flips town.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1983 (isolation #144) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:40 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1980, Sakura Hana wrote: Should be an amazing deal, you get 2 scum limmed in quick succesion.... or are you doubting that we are a scumteam now?
I could always go first if you prefer!
Vote Osuka with Norwee.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1990 (isolation #145) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:42 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1984, Flavor Leaf wrote: IF there's a liar in the Miller claims, it's Alisae.
No Alisae is making the right moves here and you're not, town will be foolish if they continue to swallow your random nurse sugar pills.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2006 (isolation #146) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:51 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1991, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1981, Takutai wrote:
In post 1961, Flavor Leaf wrote: If Random flips town, Investigate Sakura Hana tonight.

I'm alright with this.
Yeah no I'll fight you tooth and nail against a random nurse wagon. It's a lazy flip, it flips town.
i mean, then fight it.

they're e-2.
I don't have to yet because first, no one has actual reasons for their votes instead of nodding along with a likely scum panic wallpost dump and second I doubt you have what it takes to push random nurse through here. Scum poe is very limited, basically sakura, alisae, flavor leaf, firebringer, osuka, norwee.

The most suggestible and disinterested town are probably already on the wagon, and scum NEED a town flip today to have any chance of hoping to survive, at all.

So I'm not fighting you yet becuase I think you'll fail.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2017 (isolation #147) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:57 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2010, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2006, Takutai wrote:
In post 1991, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1981, Takutai wrote:

I'm alright with this.
i mean, then fight it.

they're e-2.
I don't have to yet because first, no one has actual reasons for their votes instead of nodding along with a likely scum panic wallpost dump and second I doubt you have what it takes to push random nurse through here. Scum poe is very limited, basically sakura, alisae, flavor leaf, firebringer, osuka, norwee.

The most suggestible and disinterested town are probably already on the wagon, and scum NEED a town flip today to have any chance of hoping to survive, at all.

So I'm not fighting you yet becuase I think you'll fail.

You doubt I have what it takes to push it through...? LOL

If I wanted to push Random harder, I would. I'm still not done with the day is all.
I do. You're calling for the killing of town in a game that' already won and I'm pretty sure the town who aren't voting nurse are capable enough to form a good feel for the gamestate by themselves instead of sheeping you because you repeat something enough times.

Like your osuka townread, you're all repeat and no substance really. If I was a vig osuka would be dead.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2042 (isolation #148) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 3:07 pm

Post by Takutai »

Flavor you're either scum or actively sabotaging town at this point and I don't think I really care which. I'd rather hammer flavor leaf over random nurse because right now I'm seeing him as an obstacle to get where we need to get.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2057 (isolation #149) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 3:14 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2048, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2042, Takutai wrote: Flavor you're either scum or actively sabotaging town at this point and I don't think I really care which. I'd rather hammer flavor leaf over random nurse because right now I'm seeing him as an obstacle to get where we need to get.
i'm not even the one who got the wagon moving. only person who sheeped me was osuka.

Where's your heat for Sakura? She got Firebringer and Roden to follow her onto it.

You're targeting me for pushing when there are 4 other people doing so.
I'm targeting you for wanting an elim outside of the winnig POE of sakura, firebringer, norwee, alisae, osuka.

I'm targeting you for shielding osuka when it's unwarranted and enforced merely by the hope you place in the strenght of your word.

I'm targeting you because you're not solid in a game that's solved.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2064 (isolation #150) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 3:19 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2053, Flavor Leaf wrote: Firebringer, Random, Dunnstral, Taku

can contain all the scum and this game makes sense.

or 1 scum is in Norwegian/Sakura/Alisae, and that can just be figured out later.

Either way, I don't think this game is that confusing.

Sheep and Jason are my top town reads right now.
Yeah screw this I'm done with you you're empty here, you feel fake, nothing you say has the weight or spirit or depth I would except from town.

VOTE: flavor leaf

I don't think I care anymore people can do whatever I'm okay with being killed to so I can lurk and see who flips what and whether town manages to snap awake. Exciting.

My spiritual vote is still on osuka tho
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2066 (isolation #151) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 3:21 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2058, Flavor Leaf wrote:

you are incredibly naive if you truly think this game is solved.
No, you're either shielding scum or you just can't accept that you're dead wrong either way see if I care I know a win when I see it. If I die at night whatever.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2067 (isolation #152) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 3:23 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2065, Alisae wrote:
In post 2053, Flavor Leaf wrote: Firebringer, Random, Dunnstral, Taku

can contain all the scum and this game makes sense.

or 1 scum is in Norwegian/Sakura/Alisae, and that can just be figured out later.

Either way, I don't think this game is that confusing.

Sheep and Jason are my top town reads right now.
Sheep and Jason are town, cool.
Dunn posts like he doesn't have an agenda
Nurse feels like they were hunting
I have a hard time seeing Takutai's post coming from a wolf.
Roden has felt decently townie throughout the game. Them wanting to fake a green check on me is probably something that is done by town.
Gun to head Hu Tao is town.
Fire MAYBE I don't rly have a good reason to TR Fire aside from vibes. I think there is probably a mafia in {Fire, Norwee}

Norwee is obvscum.
Sakura is losing her mind which is ????????

This just leaves me you osuka
I'm done here I'll just assume you're town even if you're still in my POE and hope you can counter flavor because I suddenly feel I'm wasting my life on nothing here.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2073 (isolation #153) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 3:38 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2071, Alisae wrote: It might not be this day phase.
It might not even be the next day phase.
But day 3 or 4, he'll come around to it
Yeah sure. I mean it makes me paranoid. Roden/Alisae/Flavor Leaf regression levels of paranoid. Shouting that Random Nurse is nothing but a pr hunt paranoid. But I'm having burger and I think I'll try to be happy here whenever.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2244 (isolation #154) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:46 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2077, osuka wrote:
In post 1590, Alisae wrote: 1 wolf in {Jason, Fire, Sakura}. I would execute these players in the order that I written them in.
I think osuka asking me if I was a miller isn't a reaction test but a blatant attempt at rolefishing. Usually reaction tests have thought processes behind them (see me putting my vote down on Norwee and faking a fos on him to see what he does) so him writing that rolefishy question off as a reaction test comes off as sketchy to me.

I'm drawing a blank on who the last one could be.
sorry for the delay - i had a migraine last night and i had to get the fuck away from all sources of light

the reason i originally asked you if you were miller was that iirc you were the first (or at least you were talking about) a multi-miller setup. i didn't really believe the fl miller claim to begin with and even now i'm a bit iffy on it, but if you were miller then i'd actually be more inclined to believe it (not less) because i can see this being a wacko multi-miller setup where fl feels like just claiming right out of the gate

that said - why does rolefishing a miller even matter? even if you were _forced_ to answer that question, "not miller" is an answer that gives basically net zero information. replying with "no i'm not miller, i'm actually vig" is insane - and similarly, expecting that outcome is just as insane. it makes no sense to role fish with "are you miller", because that gets you no information and that's even assuming you don't get "none of your business" as a response, which is perfectly fair given the question was completely out of the blue. do you seriously think that's an effective way to rolefish?
In post 2078, osuka wrote: i like alisae's read progression for the most part but it's posts like 1590 that make me really scratch my head. like she knows better than to say and do shit like that, so why is that post framing my initial question as if it makes sense to rolefish like that? it makes so little sense that again, i'm back to almost thinking this has ill intent behind it
In post 2082, osuka wrote: staying on topic: i'm completely puzzled by the mere existence of alisae's string of posts in -. that reads town - but i wonder if it's in her scumrange? like i struggle to see that coming from scum unless it's some galaxy brain play to get towncred, because she sets up an excellent push and then goes "yeah actually i think that slot's town", which has me going ?????

why is that level of analysis only happening for some slots? her analysis on me in particular jumps out as being particularly simplistic and just sort of shallow and empty compared to this caliber of play
In post 2083, osuka wrote:
In post 2080, Sakura Hana wrote: Oh wait that's the same post you quoted earlier, lol
yes
In post 2084, osuka wrote:
In post 2081, Flavor Leaf wrote: Osuka, it is.

Sheepsaymeep is also Miller.
right but i didn't know that when i asked her if she was miller
In post 2086, osuka wrote:
In post 1663, Takutai wrote: Jason is town like basically everyone in my townlist except the second maybe. Scum basically still in osuka, alisae, firebringer, sakura. Add flavor leaf for that spice.

should i laugh?
In post 2088, osuka wrote:
every time i feel like i should just vote your slot for either being scum or a townie with their head lodged up their ass, i see something like this and then my read is completely out the window because i can't possibly be expected to take this sort of shit seriously, right?
This is how scum re-renters a thread, taking pointers from Sakura's success. Like come on town don't let Flavor Leaf keep bullying you into being naive on this slot it' scum, I don't need to explain why this is just a player who has absolutely no interest to be there about town and they're aroogantly thinking they can also bully their way to survival just by posting.

These are people who have achieved nothing and looked nowhere and people are worshiping the ground they walk on for radiating towniness, because someone is leading them around on leash telling them to do so. This game has become a surrealism and I'm just laughing lol cos I'm done with it.

Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2245 (isolation #155) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:50 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2091, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2085, osuka wrote:
In post 1660, Flavor Leaf wrote: Okay, you are 2012.

I’m sure we’ve played multiple times together. In fact, I have no doubt.

I’m also Boonskiies, if you didn’t know. Haven’t played on that account in a long time, but been since ‘14
Yeah the lack of insight I'm expecting from flavor leaf continues

rip boon, you were ic in my first newbie game on ms iirc
Damn, long time ago.
In post 2093, Flavor Leaf wrote:

This like contradicts their reasoning for being against my push on Random

Random is town Dunnstral is town I dont respect your takes here anymore so if you're town wait for the flips and see buddy.
In post 2098, osuka wrote:
In post 1793, Alisae wrote: Voting :clap: nurse :clap: the :clap: afk :clap: slot: does :clap: nothing :clap:
i think thats where my vote is atm so you know fuck it
VOTE: alisae
Yeah fuck it has been your general philosophy this game and town are cowardly letting you do it.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2248 (isolation #156) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:57 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2101, Sakura Hana wrote: UNVOTE:
I'll unvote for now, just want to get as much info out of you for now while you have time to engage.
This feels like rolehunting and setting up for sus and leaving a wagon to look good when it flips. Just a theeeeeoooorrrryyyyyyyy. You are voting Osuka after all XD
In post 2104, osuka wrote:
In post 1841, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Roden you're claiming that Alisae aren't pushing me for real and only doing it for reactions like before? I disagree, i think it is very clearly a real push from them right now.
If it's not working then she's just doing it badly as scum imo. Not everything needs to be galaxy brain.

In fact i thought the first "reaction test" might have been an pocketing attempt on me, that's why i said just after their reaction test that i still didn't townread Alisae. And i meant it.
like initially i thought it was an ok push but then you responded and nothing came out of it, so ?????

alisae's entire game has been setting up pushes on slots and then doing fucking nothing about it. i'm genuinely at a loss as to what that means, because as town the only reason you'd do that is to bait scum (as pointed out) but then nobody's falling for it and she's still doing it after 70 pages?
Alisae has calling Osuka, Sakura and Norwee and since then it's been a mad scramble for scum to try and survive this. You just can['t resist piling onto the discrediting train. ALISAE IS DOING FUCKING PLENTY HERE. You? Jack. Nothing. Nada.
In post 2114, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2112, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 2108, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2105, Random Nurse wrote: Sheep I have experience with and it's always a struggle trying to read him because his Scum game tends to match his Town game (from personal experience).
Sheep replaced Mikhail and first thing he did was claim Miller. What do you make of this.

Do you or do you not think it's possible more than one Miller could exist?

If not, why?
I've been shown proof enough that it is possible, Mikhail did not claim Miller in their first post, sheep however did do so, do you think this makes sheep town or are they fake claiming? since you know their meta more than me (i've never played with them).
I've been pretty clear Sheep is townlock what even are you trying.
In post 2122, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 2115, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2098, osuka wrote:
In post 1793, Alisae wrote: Voting :clap: nurse :clap: the :clap: afk :clap: slot: does :clap: nothing :clap:
i think thats where my vote is atm so you know fuck it
VOTE: alisae
Random was E-2 with your vote on it, so Alisae was just wrong with it.

Why do you feel the need to hop off and change the momentum of the game?

To be frank you seem quite eager for my mis-lim, FL.
Yeah but it's not happening.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2249 (isolation #157) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:58 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2246, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Got some unfortunate RL family issues going on rn. I’ll try to keep up anyway but i’ll reserve my tight to just disappear from the thread at any time if i need to.
Be safe.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2250 (isolation #158) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:05 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2123, Sakura Hana wrote:
I see, in my opinion, i would agree with you, unless there was some sort of hint in the scum PT to claim Miller as soon as they entered, which only Alisae or FL would do that. So they are probably simply town. Who are your scumreads?
Yes alisae, flavor leaf scum also drawing mega attention like that makes total sense, but I'll take the Tal clear here.

In post 2124, osuka wrote: ok so i just got to a votecount that has rn at e-2 and i kinda wanna put my vote back on there

i'll catch up first and probably return my vote on it unless the last few pages have something crazy, since the alisae wagon probably isnt gonna happen d1
Transloation: Both Alisae and Random Nurse is town we HAVE TO KILL VILLAGERS LET ME JUST KILL A VILLAGER. Scum don't want to wagonned here, you're dreading it.
In post 2125, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2124, osuka wrote: ok so i just got to a votecount that has rn at e-2 and i kinda wanna put my vote back on there

i'll catch up first and probably return my vote on it unless the last few pages have something crazy, since the alisae wagon probably isnt gonna happen d1
I unvoted to interrogate RN.
I'm not feeling it.
In post 2126, osuka wrote:
In post 1977, Alisae wrote:
In post 1971, Flavor Leaf wrote: If Alisae is scum here, they are trying to buddy up to me to make it look like we're scum together.

I do get town vibes from Alisae the past couple pages, but I'm also weak to buddying.

Norwegian is always a good investigate here, I feel.

Sorry, I'm outting you, Alisae.

Alisae has been softing Miller. Do not investigate them. It's WIFOM. I want that out now so we dont have any possible accidents.
I was considering waiting till norwee showed up to claim in front of him but tbh I think if there’s a cop they actually know :P

If we’re doing this now, let me get to a computer then.
But yes I’m a miller and I have a bunch of softs and crumbs throughout the day
?????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

The amount of amount ?????????????????????????????????/ directly correlates to a lessening of us because people are too uncreative to realize ?????????????????????????? is basically just the laziest way for scum to discredit town who are absolutely in the right here.

Enter clown osuka.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2251 (isolation #159) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:11 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2127, Random Nurse wrote:

I guess I don't understand the bolded part.

Flavorleaf I can't read at all, and if I can't read someone I tend to suspect them. Dunnstral has been a non-presence this entire game, but then again so have I but my reasons are LEGIT. Osuka seems more Town-dick than Scum, to be honest, but this is the first time I've played with them. Likewise, Takutai I've never played with before but they're bristly AF and reactionary. Firebringer is very whimsical, I don't know their meta, and I'd rather they be more assertive rather than asking others to basically make their choices for them. Alisae I Townread, period. You I also Townread currently. Jason I can't really tell at them moment. And I literally forgot Roden, Hu Tao, and NorweiganBoy were in the game (literally had to look at the playerlist).
TOWN TOWN TOWN TOWN TOWN TOWN TOWN TOWN TOWN TOWN TOWN TOWN

I'm just going to repeat this and see how it goes.

In post 2133, osuka wrote: UNVOTE: alisae
In post 2140, Firebringer wrote: the bigger question is if all the miller claims are real.
survey right now says yes
my gut says no

im actually leaning to scum know about millers and claimed early which i think indicates FL the most
Would be spicy.

But i don't care for pushing this theory unless flavor is here past like day 4.
Convenient just like how Ausuka is telling me flavor leaf will magically have reads that help town on d3 and d4. as if you and alisae and flavor are scum together like norwee said. Luckily there's three players who I'm still willing to push over you for now
In post 2145, osuka wrote: VOTE: random nurse
that's e-3 if i counted right
In post 2147, Firebringer wrote: btw if i was a cop i think i would check osuka tonight
Please give me a vig shot there's plenty of people I want to check.
In post 2149, osuka wrote:
In post 2147, Firebringer wrote: btw if i was a cop i think i would check osuka tonight
thats the only way you can figure out my alignment pre-flip, so props to you for realizing it
Ok scum.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2252 (isolation #160) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:15 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2151, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2149, osuka wrote:

thats the only way you can figure out my alignment pre-flip, so props to you for realizing it
I might need to cop u twice just to be sure tho
Give me two vig shots plz
In post 2154, Sakura Hana wrote: Either way, i havent played with RN before so im basing this entirely off their 1st post self-meta but.
He seems engaged enough and answering questions about people.
So he is actually indeed playing to their town meta now.

If he is scum then either:
He learned to imitate their town meta or
Has a team-mate writing them essays in the scum PT of what to post for different types of questions.
This is why i asked hi about different ppl and about other situations in the game, just in case.

I think occam's razor says he's just town
I don't feel like this backtrack feels geniune
In post 2156, Sakura Hana wrote: VOTE: osuka
In post 2157, Random Nurse wrote:

See, now that's interesting.

Why Osuka currently?
Yes....
In post 2158, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2157, Random Nurse wrote:

See, now that's interesting.

Why Osuka currently?
Partly gut, Partly because i dont know where else to go, and partly coz it's Tak's scumread and i townread them, so i wanna see where this goes. This game is a mess rn.
If you're town thanks, if you're scum I'm too much of an depressed hard ass this game to be pocketed.
In post 2165, Random Nurse wrote: Is it just me, or does Roden's vote seem rather opportunistic?
The nurse one? IT DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did not like Roden tone there, lower on the town list than you, TAL CLEARED YOU
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2254 (isolation #161) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:22 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2234, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1983, Takutai wrote:
In post 1980, Sakura Hana wrote: Should be an amazing deal, you get 2 scum limmed in quick succesion.... or are you doubting that we are a scumteam now?
I could always go first if you prefer!
Vote Osuka with Norwee.
Between RN and Osuka i think Osuka would be better since RN wagon just screams townflip by apathetic town.
Two of the people in my POE of norwee/osuka/sakura/alisae/firebringer/flavor leaf/temporary honorary roden are now suspecting osuka and I need to be unbiased about it. sakura, norwee and osuka s/s/s still on the table sure but t/t/s and s/s/t and other variations I'll fairly consider because i'm trying to get people to reach the baseline level of agreement here that ensure nurse isn't the lim.
In post 2235, Firebringer wrote: Why am i getting ignored

did someone put a ignore me sign on my back and not tell me.
You're too pure for us we just don't see you in your coruscating aura of goodness in this torrent of muck.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2255 (isolation #162) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:29 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2253, JasonWazza wrote:

Obviously, I believe the second, and the fact that the setups i'm being thrown aren't even that wacky to begin with, inclines me more and more to their being fake Miller claims.
I'm open to this, alisae and flavor leaf both being scum, but if you can tell me why alisae would claim miller like this if she's pushing a solve of osuka/norwee/sakura then I'm alol ears. That's a lot of xposure and I only see it happening with the exact teams of alisae/flavor/fire and alisae/flavor/roden
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2256 (isolation #163) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:31 pm

Post by Takutai »

alisea/flavor/osuka woudl also be funny here
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2257 (isolation #164) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:40 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2251, Takutai wrote:
In post 2140, Firebringer wrote: the bigger question is if all the miller claims are real.
survey right now says yes
my gut says no

im actually leaning to scum know about millers and claimed early which i think indicates FL the most
Would be spicy.

But i don't care for pushing this theory unless flavor is here past like day 4.
Convenient just like how
Ausuka
is telling me flavor leaf will magically have reads that help town on d3 and d4. as if you and alisae and flavor are scum together like norwee said. Luckily there's three players who I'm still willing to push over you for now
*Alisae
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2413 (isolation #165) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:21 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2299, osuka wrote:
In post 2297, Alisae wrote:
In post 2296, osuka wrote: i honestly cant get myself to believe taku is scum here but they're a fucking liability so i'm almost willing to policy exec that slot
r they a liability because they dislike you??????????
no, they're a liability because somehow they're at least as much of a hothead as i am and, most importantly, they make zero sense. it's just been shit flinging coming from that slot regardless of who's getting targeted

you can see the same pattern of bad but passionate pushes with several other players than myself
Boo hoo you're a lame duck who's doing fuck all I won't mourn your loss either.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2414 (isolation #166) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:22 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2303, Alisae wrote: VOTE: norwee
lmao I just wanna be in bed and not do anything
Yeah you're just taking this as straight away from osuka thats funny
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2415 (isolation #167) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:24 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2305, osuka wrote: that's also why i'm inclined to believe that there _are_ several millers here and that's why in my mind, FL and mikhail are locktown. alisae is not because by the time she claimed, it was already sort of obvious that this was a multi-miller setup and she did seem to know with near-certainty that i also rolled miller, so her claim could be fake but i don't think it is

FL and mikhail couldnt possibly have known this was a multi-miller setup when they claimed so even though i didnt believe FL initially, i do now
Yeah you and flavor leaf just tow read each other and we peasants should just shut up and believe you cos miller
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2416 (isolation #168) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:27 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2315, osuka wrote: to be fair it didn't amount to anything but you can often look back through your own iso from the perspective of "what if I was X other role" and youll find plenty of believable """""crumbs"""""
Miller talk talk miller talk , following 'Takutai only pushes me cos hes an asshole case closed everyone accept i am town NOW.

You're not solving you're paddling.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2417 (isolation #169) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:32 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2320, Sakura Hana wrote: At this point im willing to believe that my reads are so wack im probably wrong on Norwee
VOTE: Norwee
Maybe i was right about them at the start(?)
Enjoy the sheep Ali
Well maybe you're being played by osuka, flavor leaf and alisae :giggle:
.You vote osuka u vote norwee, well.

It is interesting. Osuka still not giving reads but people trust him because of the agression. Or alisae or Sakura the buddy but thats already old news to me
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2418 (isolation #170) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:38 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2324, osuka wrote: "crumbing" and confbias go hand in hand. unless you have something really groundbreaking youre probably not gonna change my mind because it's not a disagreement about what crumbs are or how often people do what. it's the fact that crumbs have plausible deniability, which makes them useless - unless they're overt, in which case it's not really crumbing anymore
Still no reads babe
In post 2329, osuka wrote:
In post 2327, Alisae wrote:
In post 1387, Alisae wrote:
In post 1385, Flavor Leaf wrote: The fact that we have like zero in common this game
I think we have more in common than you think!
this is a good one
I think the p9sts you're making keep telling me I should keep looking into flavor leaf as your partner.
In post 2331, osuka wrote: anyway who gives a shit, i'm not considering executing any of the miller claims today so i'll hop on the norwe bus as soon as this votecount comes out and hopefully he gets to at least claim before he gets bonked
I do. With dour millers killing one is no loss at so NORWEE is not the lim alisae. Vote osuka.
In post 2339, Firebringer wrote: osuka if ur a miller why the fuck would u respond to me saying i would cop u with the fact thats the only way to tell ur alignment.

that makes no fucking sense if ur town
This is how town feels when they bet outraged. Not this grump agression without scumhunti g that osuka is xesperateky hoping will be enough here without being forced to spew town by commiting. Norwee might me spewed idk still plenty of poss. Scum in my poe.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2419 (isolation #171) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:39 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2344, osuka wrote:
In post 2339, Firebringer wrote: osuka if ur a miller why the fuck would u respond to me saying i would cop u with the fact thats the only way to tell ur alignment.

that makes no fucking sense if ur town
because nobody puts a cop in a 3-miller setup

that's so much worse than useless it's anti-town
You should be saying four miller setup miller claim number four.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2420 (isolation #172) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:44 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2347, osuka wrote:
In post 2338, Alisae wrote: Osuka why didn't you claim early?
because i wanted to see where the game went? i originally was skeptical of FL's claim but i wanted to see how far i could withhold that information

i gained a fair amount off of it so i'd do it again
No you figured this day was going to be a steamroll with a easy eli and now that you're cuaght your buddies are already too exposed for you to commit to reads.
In post 2351, osuka wrote: that was a stab at you because you cant read me, fb

if you wanna execute me off of that then by all means go ahead, i'll be validated in saying none of you can read me worth a shit
Well if someone antagonises me like you and also claims miller and gives no real original input at all I do t really care about reading them correct anymore they can just go.

In post 2352, osuka wrote: i'd also been actively playing stupid for the past several hundred posts so you know whatever but fuck it, i'm not discussing this unless someone actually has a half-decent question
See a miller who has been playing stupid but now suddenly has value. Trusting all three the otner millers? We might as well start somewhere and the person playing stupid and not getting town anywhere is as good a place as any.
In post 2353, Firebringer wrote: VOTE: osuka
don't mind if i do
Yup.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2421 (isolation #173) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:52 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2355, JasonWazza wrote: I'm just going to point out to everyone, that I still think this setup has informed Mafia, even with what is going on.
I had this thought, you including flavor leaf i your sus for this is valid.
In post 2357, osuka wrote:
In post 2354, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2351, osuka wrote: i'll be validated in saying none of you can read me worth a shit
it's ok, 10 years ago no one could read me either. What's your point with this statement?
complete non-sequitur but ok

my point is none of you can read me
I don't really care anymore all I want to do now is flip you.
In post 2358, osuka wrote:
In post 2356, Sakura Hana wrote: Is your objective to be read as town or to find scum.
my objective is to find scum but i can only do that if im alive, which is where "not being obvtown" comes into play

please dont make me say this again, it comes up in every fucking game nowadays and im sick of it
If you make a case that I can get behind sure I can be friendly but now that you say youre not acti g stupid i see wishy washy pusnes that are mostly contextual
In post 2362, osuka wrote: because if we _are_ in the setup FL posted, the neighborizer should target someone other than the millers because that's the only role iirc that can actually get a guilty, if you believe the miller claims
In post 2364, Firebringer wrote: we aren't in the setup FL posted
Yeah flavor leaf kind find scum here but let's trust him on setup.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2422 (isolation #174) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:58 pm

Post by Takutai »

Thank you
In post 2366, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2365, osuka wrote:
and you know this because?
ill let your teammates take guesses on that
No matter who's scum the pt will be a banger to read.
In post 2368, osuka wrote: alright fuck it here we go
VOTE: firebringer
You saying I an trust fire? Thanks.
In post 2370, osuka wrote: 2366 only comes from you if you're informed, a pr, or scum. i don't believe you're a pr and if you're informed then you might as well just say it, because i'm not getting off of this wagon today
Lol. "I'm the fourth milller look flavor has mech proving this, and you not believing me means I v9te you!"
In post 2375, Sakura Hana wrote: VOTE: osaka
Yeah, i dont really believe you're a miller.
With this game's luck he's the only miller lol.
In post 2377, Alisae wrote:VOTE: Fire
Is the team just osuka/flavor/alisae?

If so I'm not sure what ya'll smoking in that pt but im not sure I want it.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2423 (isolation #175) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:06 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2378, Sakura Hana wrote: Actually i dont mind having dueling wagons like this for deadline.
If both town and you're not sure.
In post 2379, osuka wrote:
In post 2375, Sakura Hana wrote: VOTE: osaka
Yeah, i dont really believe you're a miller.
osaka is a city

vote is of about the same quality as the push, so at least you got that going for ya
Osuka your defending against votes here just calling them shit. I mean if i dont see you having takes and i already scumread and you claim miller dont be surprised if i push you harder and harder
In post 2388, JasonWazza wrote: UNVOTE: Firebringer

I actually want to flip one of these claims to at least confirm for my own sanity that there is millers this game.
There is and his name is sheepsaysmeep.
In post 2394, Sakura Hana wrote: Question is, does Norwee and osuka look like a team?
I mean I don't like that you ask this I've made it clear early on that you and norwee speak weird about osuka, and then flavor. Yes they can be team but if osuka town i dont think it clears you, flavor, or norwee.
In post 2393, Alisae wrote: Maybe Fire telling me to take time away from the thread is town!indicative for him...
I mean sure but if you're scum here you'll really want to pocket town fire. I still havent removed yoh and fire from my scum poe but his tone is really improving so idk.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2425 (isolation #176) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:20 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2399, Alisae wrote:
In post 2398, osuka wrote: im willing to vote norwe if firebringer doesnt happen
You know what
I'll take this
Once more I can't discount you and osuka being scum
In post 2401, osuka wrote:
In post 2399, Alisae wrote:
In post 2398, osuka wrote: im willing to vote norwe if firebringer doesnt happen
You know what
I'll take this
is there a reason i missed you dont wanna vote fb?
If you can show me fire and alisae are scum together you'll be much safer here.
In post 2404, osuka wrote: theres 30+ hours on the deadline so im not super pressed about executing today anyway

even better if norwe logs in and gets his 1:1 with firebringer, i do wanna see that
I am super pressed becuase im tired of reading all these pages so if i start killing i have less to read.
In post 2405, Alisae wrote: I mean I think Norwee's posts ever since he attacked me for mentioning Jason's voting history, has practically been openwolfing, and I think him trying to pair me w/ FL is not a genuine thought process.
You know i saw this but hey you and flavor leaf being scum here isnt something im against. Norwee adds more value here alive than osuka anyway imo even if hes scum and osuka town. Norwee scum would at least be into spewing town. Osuka is too cagey to give town that advantage.
In post 2407, sheepsaysmeep wrote: UNVOTE: firebringer

there u go
Nice
In post 2408, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2370, osuka wrote: 2366 only comes from you if you're informed, a pr, or scum. i don't believe you're a pr and if you're informed then you might as well just say it, because i'm not getting off of this wagon today
good luck with that
Yeah lol fire you're informed for not believing all four miller claims imma get u
In post 2409, Alisae wrote:
In post 2407, sheepsaysmeep wrote: UNVOTE: firebringer

there u go
hey sheep be my doublevoter
Uh maybe not sheep but your wool your choice
In post 2411, Firebringer wrote: this is where im sitting right now:

town-
alisae, sakura, roden, sheeps
flavor leaf
Dunnstral, Takutai, Random Nurse, Norwee
Hu Tao, JasonWazza
Osuka
I'm worried about Roden, Sakura and Alisae placement but hey it's cool. Dunnstral being above hu tao and jason is a red flag.

I think from everything ive seen this list just feels scummy but hey

Youre voting osuka

For now you're perfectly innocent because you are advancing my goals.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2426 (isolation #177) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:23 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2424, Alisae wrote: Do I have to vote osuka right this minute Takutai?
Short question so short answer no idea what this means or don't feel like answering.

I'm not discounting osuka/flavor leaf/alisae. All three scum claiming miller is a lolfest and absurd sure but hey don't see me being concerned about silly things like making sense so why would scum.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2427 (isolation #178) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:25 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2426, Takutai wrote:
In post 2424, Alisae wrote: Do I have to vote osuka right this minute Takutai?
Short question so short answer no idea what this means or don't feel like answering.

I'm not discounting osuka/flavor leaf/alisae. All three scum claiming miller is a lolfest and absurd sure but hey don't see me being concerned about silly things like making sense so why would scum.
Or actually yes i understand what youre saying now. Going off your tone ill still stick with the above possibility.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2429 (isolation #179) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:31 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2428, Alisae wrote: I mean the answer is no i don't
so I don't see the harm in me voting norwee right now
I'm thinking forward to a osuka scum flip and if I look for people trying to save osuka you voting firebrinher and norwee can certainly be one of them. If I didn't consider this I would be keeping myself stupid and acting anti town.

My original sakura/osuka/norwee is still on the table but for now im voting who's scummiest or most expendable more than caring about what the team is.

I am still absolutely certain this is a town victory. The poe is just too narrow.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2431 (isolation #180) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:44 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2430, Alisae wrote: I see a sliver of innocence in osuka.
If Osuka is willing to vote Norwee w/ me, great!
Otherwise I would probably just /shrug vote osuka because I agree, nothing of value would rly be lost if we killed osuka.
The flipside being osuka is town and the team looks something like Alisae/Firebringer/Roden. And you don't want to flip osuka because he's a miller and there can only be so many millers. I'm very comfortable with scumreading flavor leaf here and my earlier townlock of you is gone I'm sure you know.

A sliver of innocence, the tone of outrage that can come from town, just doesn't hold the same value to me than good old reads and trying. It's a miller claim, nothing of value lost etc. yeah. And if both are town and you're scum I'd like to keep norwee anyway.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2432 (isolation #181) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:48 pm

Post by Takutai »

Flavor setting you up as mason was weird. I thought he would be going for the clear on scum fire but you were low key in my head then. The one world people keep failing to mention here is the on were Flavor does actually fake claim miller as scum for whatever reason, scum are not informed, and MikhailTal' miller claim instantly screws with this. I see no reason why Flavor risks or does this at all but I'm not discounting it, it's day one and I'm vanilla.

This game is a town win because: I don't have exact results on scum but by reactions I know my towncore is solid enough that scum can't win this unless town really really want to lose.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2433 (isolation #182) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:48 pm

Post by Takutai »

*setting you up as miller
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2457 (isolation #183) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:52 pm

Post by Takutai »

UNVOTE: osuka

final chance osuka dazzle me
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2458 (isolation #184) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:54 pm

Post by Takutai »

This wagon shares composition with my mine lole except for me and flavor leaf
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2461 (isolation #185) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:19 pm

Post by Takutai »

To be honest flipping flavor leaf or alisae millers give us more info here if one of them is scum lol
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2462 (isolation #186) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:50 pm

Post by Takutai »

The only real reason for flavor leaf and alisae cum to claim miller together is so that no one pushes it because it's unlikely. I don't think they do it, but I'm still not saying it's impossible. I mean if even one of them flips to a vig what do they really gain?

I mean I can dig a setup with three millers.

Four? That's stretching it.

Town:
Miller
Miller
Miller
Miller
Vannilla
Vannilla
Vannilla
Power Role
Power Role

Scum:
Goon
Goon
Goon

Or:

Town:
Miller
Miller
Miller
Miller
Vannilla
Vannilla
Power role
Power role
Power role

Scum:
Power role
Goon
Goon

Like what?
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2463 (isolation #187) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:50 pm

Post by Takutai »

*scum
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2464 (isolation #188) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:56 pm

Post by Takutai »

For now I'd say I still believe the Tal claim, I could believe the alisae claim whether flavor is town or scum, I fully believed the flavor claim but I'm paranoid, honestly lol I think the world where I believe the osuka claim is where scum set this up just to corner a single miller and I mean what even does Tal, Flavor or Alisae scum gain here from a miller flip? It wouldn't clear them for one and it's wouldn't reveal a pr for another, votes so far have been that prs are mostly safe but due to the length of the day it means scum are either in the dark or have already milked what nk info they want.

I'm still on the latter but we'll see.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2473 (isolation #189) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:19 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2466, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2296, osuka wrote: i honestly cant get myself to believe taku is scum here but they're a fucking liability so i'm almost willing to policy exec that slot
This is some true stuff right here
Lol who' scum then? I'll judge who's a liability once I see flips. The only way you can absolutely judge that I'm a liability here day one is if you know all the town already.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2475 (isolation #190) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:26 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2472, Flavor Leaf wrote: A few things.

Taku is way too obsessed with me this game.
I've been combative with you since you started pushing Nurse and I have all sorts of interesting ways to be obsessed with something so obviously I've developed a mental bias here.
In post 2472, Flavor Leaf wrote: And If you think it’s ever Osuka/Alisae/Flavor scum team here, sorry, you’re incredibly naive, hate to pop that bubble.
The team I called and the team Alisae I still feel also naturally saw is osuka/sakura/norwee and already back then you were resisting me and calling me naive. Me pairing you is a direct outflow of your heavyhanded and confidently wrong approach to reads that I took a lot of trouble to reach, a scumteam that made sense and a gamestate that is very advantageous for scum with a low posting rate and less chaos. Follow the chaos, immediate attacks on Alisae. Call me naive, I'm calling you overconfident . Am I overconfident? I'm beyond that, I'm certain.

I talked about you and Alisae above I have nothing else to say on this.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2479 (isolation #191) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:29 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2474, Flavor Leaf wrote: I would like it noted that this Osuka wagon heated up after my vote.
The posts I've made regarding you these several hours have been partly due to ignorance. In the heavy rate of posts I have to catch up with here every time I only saw your vote on osuka once bianco posted most recent vc so a lot of my analysis pre the above alisae/leaf posts were done under misapprehension that you're still shielding osuka.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2480 (isolation #192) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:32 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2472, Flavor Leaf wrote:
Also, Taku’s posts are incredibly difficult to read.
I'm aware of this, town usually don't like my tone and if it's structure you're talking about I just type to get it done if i'm a vt.

As I said I've been really letting it loose on you I get like that, it' pointless but thats' me, for now I think the only thing I'm curious about is how you feel about Jasonwazza and Firebringer.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2485 (isolation #193) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:34 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2475, Takutai wrote: a gamestate that is very advantageous for scum with a low posting rate and less chaos. Follow the chaos, immediate attacks on Alisae.
***Very advantageous for Town :lol:

I mean that's it from me, I'm pretty sure osuka is scum still but I'm giving him a chance to post something that makes sense.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2486 (isolation #194) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:34 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2484, Alisae wrote: o wait takutai unvoted right
yep
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2490 (isolation #195) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:36 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2482, Flavor Leaf wrote: You called me overconfident, what am I overconfident about here?

Because you act like I’m locking in Random 100%, whereas I think it’s a noob tell when people lock people in on Day 1.
You're overconfident in my naivete. You think because someone isn't acting like you want them to act they can never be right.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2493 (isolation #196) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:36 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2483, Flavor Leaf wrote: Idk what you been lettin loose
I like you, really, so by this I mean I've been acting in a way towards you that makes me feel bad. Nothing to do with you.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2495 (isolation #197) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:38 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2491, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2490, Takutai wrote:
In post 2482, Flavor Leaf wrote: You called me overconfident, what am I overconfident about here?

Because you act like I’m locking in Random 100%, whereas I think it’s a noob tell when people lock people in on Day 1.
You're overconfident in my naivete. You think because someone isn't acting like you want them to act they can never be right.

How do I want you to act?

I literally care very little about how you act
No, if you call someone naive and a noob you place a label around their necks like throwing tomatoes at a court jester. I'm saying wait for flips before you call me wrong but this is pointless I'd rather have talked with you like a normal person about Firebringer and Jasonwazza.

Goodbye.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2499 (isolation #198) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:40 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2494, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2489, Alisae wrote:
In post 2488, Flavor Leaf wrote: If there’s a Role Cop, Role Cop clear me.
Clearing me is a better play, you know this, but I also don't rly care to argue on this front
I disagree.

This fool’s obsessed with me.

I am not complaining, i like the spotlight, but if you pay attention to everyone’s reads they have

“FL I’ll never trust fully” as their lists.

Even with a Role Cop clear on me, people aren’t going to fully trust me.

In my opinion….that’s some kinda wild power
And a fool. See?

If someone insults me you think I'm going to respedct a single thing they say?

ALISAE IS CALLING THE EXACT SAME FUCKING TEAM I HAD

I meean I think you're right you do just want to be in the spotlight by belittling people. Maybe I don't like you a much and this isn't mental bias it's just me admitting it. Anyway, have fun.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2500 (isolation #199) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:41 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2497, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2495, Takutai wrote:
In post 2491, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2490, Takutai wrote:

How do I want you to act?

I literally care very little about how you act
No, if you call someone naive and a noob you place a label around their necks like throwing tomatoes at a court jester. I'm saying wait for flips before you call me wrong but this is pointless I'd rather have talked with you like a normal person about Firebringer and Jasonwazza.

Goodbye.

I have never called you wrong a single time this game.

You are making things up in your head
This is an outflow of you moving against me when I pushed osuka and norwee, nothing more. Anyway seriously though have fun XD

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”