Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:05 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2123, Sakura Hana wrote:
I see, in my opinion, i would agree with you, unless there was some sort of hint in the scum PT to claim Miller as soon as they entered, which only Alisae or FL would do that. So they are probably simply town. Who are your scumreads?
Yes alisae, flavor leaf scum also drawing mega attention like that makes total sense, but I'll take the Tal clear here.

In post 2124, osuka wrote: ok so i just got to a votecount that has rn at e-2 and i kinda wanna put my vote back on there

i'll catch up first and probably return my vote on it unless the last few pages have something crazy, since the alisae wagon probably isnt gonna happen d1
Transloation: Both Alisae and Random Nurse is town we HAVE TO KILL VILLAGERS LET ME JUST KILL A VILLAGER. Scum don't want to wagonned here, you're dreading it.
In post 2125, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2124, osuka wrote: ok so i just got to a votecount that has rn at e-2 and i kinda wanna put my vote back on there

i'll catch up first and probably return my vote on it unless the last few pages have something crazy, since the alisae wagon probably isnt gonna happen d1
I unvoted to interrogate RN.
I'm not feeling it.
In post 2126, osuka wrote:
In post 1977, Alisae wrote:
In post 1971, Flavor Leaf wrote: If Alisae is scum here, they are trying to buddy up to me to make it look like we're scum together.

I do get town vibes from Alisae the past couple pages, but I'm also weak to buddying.

Norwegian is always a good investigate here, I feel.

Sorry, I'm outting you, Alisae.

Alisae has been softing Miller. Do not investigate them. It's WIFOM. I want that out now so we dont have any possible accidents.
I was considering waiting till norwee showed up to claim in front of him but tbh I think if there’s a cop they actually know :P

If we’re doing this now, let me get to a computer then.
But yes I’m a miller and I have a bunch of softs and crumbs throughout the day
?????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

The amount of amount ?????????????????????????????????/ directly correlates to a lessening of us because people are too uncreative to realize ?????????????????????????? is basically just the laziest way for scum to discredit town who are absolutely in the right here.

Enter clown osuka.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:11 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2127, Random Nurse wrote:

I guess I don't understand the bolded part.

Flavorleaf I can't read at all, and if I can't read someone I tend to suspect them. Dunnstral has been a non-presence this entire game, but then again so have I but my reasons are LEGIT. Osuka seems more Town-dick than Scum, to be honest, but this is the first time I've played with them. Likewise, Takutai I've never played with before but they're bristly AF and reactionary. Firebringer is very whimsical, I don't know their meta, and I'd rather they be more assertive rather than asking others to basically make their choices for them. Alisae I Townread, period. You I also Townread currently. Jason I can't really tell at them moment. And I literally forgot Roden, Hu Tao, and NorweiganBoy were in the game (literally had to look at the playerlist).
TOWN TOWN TOWN TOWN TOWN TOWN TOWN TOWN TOWN TOWN TOWN TOWN

I'm just going to repeat this and see how it goes.

In post 2133, osuka wrote: UNVOTE: alisae
In post 2140, Firebringer wrote: the bigger question is if all the miller claims are real.
survey right now says yes
my gut says no

im actually leaning to scum know about millers and claimed early which i think indicates FL the most
Would be spicy.

But i don't care for pushing this theory unless flavor is here past like day 4.
Convenient just like how Ausuka is telling me flavor leaf will magically have reads that help town on d3 and d4. as if you and alisae and flavor are scum together like norwee said. Luckily there's three players who I'm still willing to push over you for now
In post 2145, osuka wrote: VOTE: random nurse
that's e-3 if i counted right
In post 2147, Firebringer wrote: btw if i was a cop i think i would check osuka tonight
Please give me a vig shot there's plenty of people I want to check.
In post 2149, osuka wrote:
In post 2147, Firebringer wrote: btw if i was a cop i think i would check osuka tonight
thats the only way you can figure out my alignment pre-flip, so props to you for realizing it
Ok scum.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:15 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2151, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2149, osuka wrote:

thats the only way you can figure out my alignment pre-flip, so props to you for realizing it
I might need to cop u twice just to be sure tho
Give me two vig shots plz
In post 2154, Sakura Hana wrote: Either way, i havent played with RN before so im basing this entirely off their 1st post self-meta but.
He seems engaged enough and answering questions about people.
So he is actually indeed playing to their town meta now.

If he is scum then either:
He learned to imitate their town meta or
Has a team-mate writing them essays in the scum PT of what to post for different types of questions.
This is why i asked hi about different ppl and about other situations in the game, just in case.

I think occam's razor says he's just town
I don't feel like this backtrack feels geniune
In post 2156, Sakura Hana wrote: VOTE: osuka
In post 2157, Random Nurse wrote:

See, now that's interesting.

Why Osuka currently?
Yes....
In post 2158, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2157, Random Nurse wrote:

See, now that's interesting.

Why Osuka currently?
Partly gut, Partly because i dont know where else to go, and partly coz it's Tak's scumread and i townread them, so i wanna see where this goes. This game is a mess rn.
If you're town thanks, if you're scum I'm too much of an depressed hard ass this game to be pocketed.
In post 2165, Random Nurse wrote: Is it just me, or does Roden's vote seem rather opportunistic?
The nurse one? IT DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did not like Roden tone there, lower on the town list than you, TAL CLEARED YOU
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:21 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 2061, Roden wrote:
In post 2055, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 2049, Roden wrote: The wackiest Normal set up I've played in was a Pooky game with nearly unintelligble roles, three Millers doesn't feel all that wacky in comparison
Assuming 3 millers is all we have.

I honestly don't think it is, because i have been getting PR vibes outside of Sheep/Alisae/FL
I have assumptions about the set up but nothing I want to share yet.

Also the Pooky game I was talking about:

Once you get through all the modifiers, this isn't that complicated a setup, the only thing that makes it wacky is that it looks like it might be wacky if you don't understand modifiers.

The difference is that this is a setup (assuming all claims are real claims) with 3 Millers + probably more

And what else can you add to this game to make it balanced?

Can't add a Rolecop, because a rolecop would be way to high in utility (Reminder that a Miller is automatically innocent due to normal rules).

Probably can't add an alignment cop, half the town being possible guilties (6/12) and half of those being wrong probably unbalances the game in a scum fashion.

What do you add to this, to actually get to a balanced setup?

Like the weird thing from FL is to bring up a game, that isn't normal to try and justify it, and yeah it's technically got elements of being normal, that's not the issue, the issue is that this is a normal that has to be considered balanced by a review team.

What do I think is more likely, that we have 3 Millers, or that the Mafia are informed, and have decided to claim Miller with whatever info they were given?

Obviously, I believe the second, and the fact that the setups i'm being thrown aren't even that wacky to begin with, inclines me more and more to their being fake Miller claims.
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:22 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2234, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1983, Takutai wrote:
In post 1980, Sakura Hana wrote: Should be an amazing deal, you get 2 scum limmed in quick succesion.... or are you doubting that we are a scumteam now?
I could always go first if you prefer!
Vote Osuka with Norwee.
Between RN and Osuka i think Osuka would be better since RN wagon just screams townflip by apathetic town.
Two of the people in my POE of norwee/osuka/sakura/alisae/firebringer/flavor leaf/temporary honorary roden are now suspecting osuka and I need to be unbiased about it. sakura, norwee and osuka s/s/s still on the table sure but t/t/s and s/s/t and other variations I'll fairly consider because i'm trying to get people to reach the baseline level of agreement here that ensure nurse isn't the lim.
In post 2235, Firebringer wrote: Why am i getting ignored

did someone put a ignore me sign on my back and not tell me.
You're too pure for us we just don't see you in your coruscating aura of goodness in this torrent of muck.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:29 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2253, JasonWazza wrote:

Obviously, I believe the second, and the fact that the setups i'm being thrown aren't even that wacky to begin with, inclines me more and more to their being fake Miller claims.
I'm open to this, alisae and flavor leaf both being scum, but if you can tell me why alisae would claim miller like this if she's pushing a solve of osuka/norwee/sakura then I'm alol ears. That's a lot of xposure and I only see it happening with the exact teams of alisae/flavor/fire and alisae/flavor/roden
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:31 pm

Post by Takutai »

alisea/flavor/osuka woudl also be funny here
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:40 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 2251, Takutai wrote:
In post 2140, Firebringer wrote: the bigger question is if all the miller claims are real.
survey right now says yes
my gut says no

im actually leaning to scum know about millers and claimed early which i think indicates FL the most
Would be spicy.

But i don't care for pushing this theory unless flavor is here past like day 4.
Convenient just like how
Ausuka
is telling me flavor leaf will magically have reads that help town on d3 and d4. as if you and alisae and flavor are scum together like norwee said. Luckily there's three players who I'm still willing to push over you for now
*Alisae
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:54 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Bookmark
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:57 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2104, osuka wrote:
In post 1841, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Roden you're claiming that Alisae aren't pushing me for real and only doing it for reactions like before? I disagree, i think it is very clearly a real push from them right now.
If it's not working then she's just doing it badly as scum imo. Not everything needs to be galaxy brain.

In fact i thought the first "reaction test" might have been an pocketing attempt on me, that's why i said just after their reaction test that i still didn't townread Alisae. And i meant it.
like initially i thought it was an ok push but then you responded and nothing came out of it, so ?????

alisae's entire game has been setting up pushes on slots and then doing fucking nothing about it. i'm genuinely at a loss as to what that means, because as town the only reason you'd do that is to bait scum (as pointed out) but then nobody's falling for it and she's still doing it after 70 pages?
btw I’m pretty sure this post was worded this way because they’re a wolf with Norwee
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:28 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

“ Like the weird thing from FL is to bring up a game, that isn't normal to try and justify it, and yeah it's technically got elements of being normal, that's not the issue, the issue is that this is a normal that has to be considered balanced by a review team.”

This was in the middle of one of Jason’s posts, on mobile so quoting it this way.

BooneyToonz was effectively normal at this point, but went with the old Normal Queue guidelines in place of the new ones, and if you cared to look at the setup I provided, you would see literally the entire setup is still normal bar the Desperate modifier on one role, which is just a slightly tweaked Weak/Disloyal combo.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:29 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Okay,

So people saying

“Mafia are informed”

What do you think Mafia are informed of?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:30 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Because if you’re saying Mafia are informed of multiple millers in this setup, yet there’s only 3 Miller claims, then that’s a contradiction
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:31 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Like you can’t think mafia are informed of multiple millers and think that there’s fake claiming in the millers, that’s just pure contradiction
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:32 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And for future reference, if anyone plays a game with me where I am Miller again,

I will never claim Miller as town beginning of the game ever again after this stupidity.

It will be a Day 3 Claim
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:33 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Try to do that “proper town move” and claim Miller because it’s less anti town.

Fuck that shit.

Never again.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If there actually are that many millers then this setup is clearly meant to be fucking with us.
I can understand your frustration from that perspective.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also sorry if i may come across as grumpy rn. I have to file a police report against someone in my own family for threatening me so i’m overall pretty fucking depressed right now.

- Bunno
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:22 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 2246, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Got some unfortunate RL family issues going on rn. I’ll try to keep up anyway but i’ll reserve my tight to just disappear from the thread at any time if i need to.
Hope everything gets better
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:57 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 703, Alisae wrote:
In post 702, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 701, Alisae wrote: on MU where games have random N0 Innos
That sounds pretty chaotic.
And i like it.
the setup would be like
13p
only power role in the game is a cop with a random n0 inno.
it was apparently good because of mu site meta
cop 9er or cop 13er is the most beautiful setup in the history of forum mafia
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:15 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:41 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2266, NorwegianboyEE wrote: If there actually are that many millers then this setup is clearly meant to be fucking with us.
I’m frustrated for sure, but not as much as people are probably reading it.

I have a dry delivery in text and in person, but in person, it’s hidden more by ridiculous, silly, smiles, and a little charisma.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:41 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

That was 4 things. Ridiculous and silly and smiles, not ridiculous silly smiles, however that might be warranted as well
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:42 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2271, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2266, NorwegianboyEE wrote: If there actually are that many millers then this setup is clearly meant to be fucking with us.
I’m frustrated for sure, but not as much as people are probably reading it.

I have a dry delivery in text and in person, but in person, it’s hidden more by ridiculous, silly, smiles, and a little charisma.
I thought irl you came across as a more matter of fact
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:44 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

I love how I say I think Mafia are informed of something, and you decide to make up something that couldn't be possible as a strawman to counter it, rather then actually counter the point I am making.
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”