Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:03 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

Vote: Empking

Scum in my last game with him, once scum always scum
2-1 as Town (including the 39 minute final day)
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:42 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

That's not the first time I have gotten that reason behind a random vote maadneet.

And regardless of the set-up you should always be playing to win the game with the idea that we are all townies and we are trying to search for the scum, so forget that there are powerroles for now until its necessary to worry about it (when someone is at L-1) and let's play.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:35 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

Andy, why do you say I didn't random vote? So I have played in a game with him where he was scum, I could have played in a number of games with any number of people in here and they could have been scum, in fact, anyone here who has played in a fair few games, I am willing to bet they have been scum on at least one occasion, it doesn't mean they are now, so maybe it wasn't a "random" vote, per se, but it wasn't a serious vote in order to start a wagon.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:59 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

Alright, AT and Emp, what the hell was all of that for, it seemed to be completely pointless.

Emp, why are you just calling AT a liar for things that he said and did actually happen, and how exactly was he putting words in my mouth?

AT, why are you feeding into Emp, he does something like this in just about every game he is in and when he actually does something like real scumhunting then I might take somtehing he says seriously.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:21 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

Within the context of the argument, and seeing how it is the first content filled thing this game, I don't believe that that is enough to declare someone to be scum but it would be something to keep in mind for later when there is more out there.

And I did agree that it wasn't random in the sense that I didn't just pick a name out of a hat so to speak, but it really is semantics and the whole argument was rather pointless.

@eKim- I don't believe that there is a clear right and wrong in that argument, I believe that it was just a stand-off because after all, Emp did accuse AT of lying, which I still don't see at all.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:17 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

@UP: I personally didn't really see anything inherently scummy about the beginning play by itself, as I believe I have previously stated, and I don't believe that I can give an objective answer to that right now because I will admit, I am biased against Empking in most cases because he doesn't normally provide much help to the town.

I have also seen votes for not random voting be entirely serious so I am not willing to discount Emp's vote as just a joke.

FoS: AT
for bringing meta into the discussion. Every game is different, and just because someone played one way in one game doesn't mean he/she is scum or town based on the way he/she is playing in this game.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:18 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

AT: While all games are different, opens are the most likely to have plans stated, and they should be from the outset because you know the roles that could be out there and what the setup is most likely going to be, whereas in a closed setup yo u have no idea what roles exist outside of your own. I am not opposed to eKim posts in the beginning and I don't think that scum would come out that early and say what he said, especially considering his join date, as it suggests he is new to the site, and while I don't know his experience off-site, I don't see that as a scum gambit.

I agree with eKim's play at the beginning of the day and it goes along with his distaste for the random voting stage, however, I would suggest against setup speculation in games that don't have an open setup because that is often viewed as scummy.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:28 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

Uncle Pain wrote: fuzzylightning: I like your answer in #55 but there in one thing that strikes me:
fuzzylightning wrote: I will admit, I am biased against Empking in most cases because he doesn't normally provide much help to the town.
fuzzylightning wrote: FoS: AT for bringing meta into the discussion. Every game is different, and just because someone played one way in one game doesn't mean he/she is scum or town based on the way he/she is playing in this game.
Don’t you think this is somewhat hypocritical? First you admit to use meta on Empking, then you attack AndyTony for using meta?
Was it a little hypocritical yes, but also if you read it in context it really isn't. I criticized AT for trying to use Emp's meta to determine alignment, while I was merely admitting that I have trouble taking anything that Emp says for anything, but I will not let that affect what I believe his alignment to be, if that makes sense. If it is unclear then just let me know and I will try to explain.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:42 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

AT, before you start accusing me of not having thoughts, when I was writing the post, and yes it did take me 20 minutes to write that post because I had received a phone call during that time, so bear with me that I didn't see your post until now.

Honestly, UP what are you trying for, if you are putting him at L-1 you better have a better case than something based on a few misunderstandings that were ironed out, as none of them are clear enough scumtells to lynch someone over. Honestly, I want everyone who has a vote on AndyTony to put out reasons as to why they feel he is the best lynch for today.

Mod: Can we get a vote count ASAP
, no one vote until the count is up.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:47 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

Emp: What were his lies, in detail?

And my vote is staying right where it is, I am not getting a good vibe from Emp and he disappears at will and reappears to avoid a prod, I am not liking this lurker at all.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #10) » Sun May 03, 2009 8:46 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

AT, please claim now, I see where Clu is coming from now, and while Emp may not have been right about you lying at first but the second point he brought up is spot on as you have clearly misrepresented what Clu was saying, and I am willing to hammer right now, but I want you to claim before I do anything more.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #11) » Mon May 04, 2009 9:19 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

Emp, how is there a 100% chance of that?
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #12) » Sat May 09, 2009 5:57 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

Empking, why do you want a mass claim?

I apologize for needing a prod, but just moved out and drove home, expect a better post on Monday, got a lot to do for Mother's Day
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #13) » Thu May 14, 2009 12:34 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

Responding to another prod, my computer is hopeuflly going to be fixed when I get home tonight, so I should be able to post consistently. I read Empking's post wrong, I thought he was asking for a mass claim. I had just driven 11.5 hours home from school that day and was tired when I made that post.

At this point a mass claim would probably be a bad idea. We don't have enough information to make an informed decision as to who is lying and who is telling the truth. I will re-read this game tonight and hopefully make a good post tomorrow, or whenever I get my computer back.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #14) » Wed May 20, 2009 3:00 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

Ok, I don't understand Empking telling me if I am town to claim or die, considering I didn't even have a vote at that point. But also asking for a quicklynch after putting a vote on me, that seems anti-town for him to do.

If the town would like me to claim, could two people, not Empking ask me to claim?

As far as who I think is scum, this game has become like many newbie's, with all the lurking, myself included, although it is because I don't have my computer back yet. I still have to use the firehouse computer and I am not normally on for that long.

I digress, currently, my top 2 are UP and Empking. Empking mainly for tunneling, now I realize that he is tunneling on me,, so this may seem OMGUS, but he hasn't looked at anyone else today as far as I can tell. UP because of the way he focused on AT yesterday.

Is the only case on me right now really for the fact that I have not been active in this game and haven't been quicklynched?
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #15) » Thu May 28, 2009 12:10 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

I must apologize for a complete lack of posting in this game. I had been using my roommate's computer for the second half of spring semester at school and then when I got home I could only use it at my firehouse. I just got my computer back late last night.

Good game mafia, you played well. I would have picked UP and Emp, but maadneet also barely posted D1 so I couldn't get a read there and had trouble following D2.
0-1 as Mafia

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”