Mini 944- Town Suav├® - TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK!!!!! (over)

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #285 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:42 am

Post by farside22 »

Hey all. I was bribed to play in this game. I told the mod I would post today. Give me a bit of time to do the catch up and I will see what is up.

No I'm not stalking anyone. :P
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #286 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Nikanor
- post 39 you never heard of a hider? It's pretty normal role since you claimed already you may want to list at least 4 players you find scummy. Breadcrumbing would have been better. post47 Why do you think this? Is there a scum RB we should know about too? Please tell more.post 110 seriously I think this is about 5 post after you said no one put duck at L-1. WTH? post 162 why is NS on this list? post 198 all this arguing on meta and you use it to switch your vote? *pleads for sanity*

Nobody Special
- post 136 why are you suspicious of the two. What are your views on others?

Nachomamma8
- post 28There is a GF in the game?! Please tell me who your scum partners are now. post 74 give the man a cigar! well said post 106 it was still early in the game why didn't you care for the wagon growing on muzz? post 206 I could kiss you.

DTMaster
- post50 I feel a glimmer of hope for this game now. I'm on page 6 and I have no clue who you think is scum. No pushing for a player, no vote. Makes me wonder more about you.

Locke Lamora
- post 117 nothing to say about duck and that wagon? This comes off very poor in my view and extreme following. post 151 locke's constant push on muzz for duck meta is over the top in my view. Why no question to duck who used meta on Ken?

Parama
- post 15 feels like a set up. post 53 good point post 62 why does the question bother you? post 99 meh I see it as scum bussing so voting either one works right now in my view at this page. post 138 I really hate this post. Why sould players switch?

duckduck96/ SpyreX
post 66 seriously? You cut out where he states being used to 2 scums and go for the trying to understand roles better? post 70 scum alert, scum alert!! post 173 enter spryex who does the I'm not duck speech. Does this mean becuase you replaced that the spot you took is less suspicious? post 186 Really after everything going on your attacking lurkers? Seriously?

Kenman
- post 125 Stop following others views it comes off scummy. Come up with your own reason's or feel on it. What about muzz and his comments or what others have said. post 129 you are going to drive me to drink. Being weak looks scummy too. You should have no fears and just scum hunt if you are town.

muzz
- Agree with the comment here:
Unvote, vote: Confid
I just don't like how he and Duck unvote and point at Par as soon as Nacho calls them out.
between this and this it just feels forced.

This made me LOL
@Dramonic: actually, it says a lot coming from him. Because he's in the scummiest slot around, yet he just made a very good case for lynching you first.
That was a good case? Seriously? Why?

reading the nik claim I feel like I have to explain to everyone why it's a good and useful role. Seriously the first 2 pages I was just wanting to pound my head on the ground.
Duck, duck comes off hella scummy and those letting spryex off the hook need serious help.
Locke by far is so scummy it makes hurts. First the push on muzz when duck did the EXACT SAME THING AND GETS IGNORED. HELLO!!! MCFLY!!
Ignoring one person over the other scummy.
NS wagon looks full of fail and locke oh so willing to join makes me even more sure it's full of fail. NS gets lynch more often as town who inserts foot in mouth more then any player I have seen to date. Yes it's meta.
Muzz bothered me from the start but defended himself well.

My vote would be for spyrex or Locke at this point.

unvote:
vote: Locke

Blantly pushing one player over the other for weak reason's that can fall under the player he is ignoring. Does the verbal repeat of what everyone else said and offer's nothing new to the game. Very classic scum tells all around.

Players that need to post more: NS and confid
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #289 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:29 am

Post by farside22 »

DTMaster wrote:Farside. Why are you lying. You said I dint push any one and you've read up to page 6? Hello hat happened to my muzz case page 5. Did just ignore my vote and case?
Your right. I swear I hate your new style. Every time I read it I just want to tell you to stop.
You deffinately pushed the muzz case. How do you feel about it now? Any different? Still the same. What do you think about how locke attacked muzz on the meta argument but not duck?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #291 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:09 am

Post by farside22 »

Nobody Special wrote:Votecount?
you going to answer my question?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #294 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

Parama wrote:You don't need a votecount to answer a question.
I had questions for you too. :?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #296 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

Parama wrote:
farside22 wrote:post 62 why does the question bother you?
I know that question is not supposed to be taken literally but asking it while not voting Kenman is somewhat contradictory.
farside22 wrote:post 138 I really hate this post. Why sould players switch?
Muzzz is scum and duck isn't? I mean, I've already posted the case like 5 times now. I'd prefer a scum lynch over a town lynch any day.
Why is muzz scum over duck? Reading it, seems most of your point is based on him using meta.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #297 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

para wrote:Anyways, I don't know about you guys but muzzz is coming off as the scummiest from the last few pages. His vote on Confid comes out of nowhere and is quickly abandoned in favor of a duck vote... a vote for which I honestly have no clue what the reasons are, though it appears muzzz tried to give one. Add that stupid meta post from an older game and it only makes it look like he's stretching for reasons to vote. He also seems to be pressuring duck to vote, and at this early stage in the game, not voting is NOT a problem. unvote, vote: muzzz
I saw duck vote for ken for meta. Unvote him and then try to still make him look suspicious afterwards with no vote.
Attacks Ken for saying he doesn't believe his newbie comments and decapitates most of the post that explains Ken's reasons. After which duck goest under cover and all but disappears.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #299 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

SpyreX wrote:
Farside wrote:duckduck96/ SpyreX post 66 seriously? You cut out where he states being used to 2 scums and go for the trying to understand roles better? post 70 scum alert, scum alert!! post 173 enter spryex who does the I'm not duck speech. Does this mean becuase you replaced that the spot you took is less suspicious? post 186 Really after everything going on your attacking lurkers? Seriously?
I'm not duck. Duck lost his marbles and if I hadn't replaced into that spot I
probably would have lynched the hell out of him.

Its not a simple function of "lurkers" look at that non voting category when we were sitting where we were. Then look at details of what Dram was doing.
You also stated you thought scum was not on any wagon. Why is this?
Don't you think scum would try to go onto someone who they know is town instead of not voting at that point?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #301 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

SpyreX wrote:Too much heat. There's a spread there and I was more concerned with finding the scum within the smallest and easiest to peek at grouping - the vultures.
What do you think about Locke and the point I made about how he just focas's on Muzz's post?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #311 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:05 am

Post by farside22 »

muzzz wrote:@Farside: it was a good case because it made me want to lynch Dramonic.

What do you think would be Locke's chances of being scum, if we assumed for a second that DuckSpy is town?
The first part doesn't answer my question in the least.
The second part I don't assume duck/spryex to be town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #329 (isolation #10) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:27 am

Post by farside22 »

DTM: Was I supposed to respond to that question will the strikes through it?
I see you sort of agree with me about the duck/LL connection. You want to help me lynch LL?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #335 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:57 am

Post by farside22 »

This is IIOA
What is IIAO?
Why no mention of my double standards on that same matter as pointed out by DTM?
I see your post as a lot of information, but I can't really sort out who you think is scummy. Explain please?
Your a claimed hider but I did call you out for making a meta point and wondering wtf you are thinking. You going to "hide" behind your claim and continue to make points that are scummy that's on you.

As for the second I think I was pretty damn clear at the end. I assume you didn't read everything so here is the short point at the end I stated.

far wrote:My vote would be for spyrex or Locke at this point.

unvote:
vote: Locke

Blantly pushing one player over the other for weak reason's that can fall under the player he is ignoring. Does the verbal repeat of what everyone else said and offer's nothing new to the game. Very classic scum tells all around.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #342 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:34 am

Post by farside22 »

muzzz wrote:@Farside: Spy called Dramonic anti-town lurkerscum (if you'll permit the paraphrasing), and then I looked at Dramonic's post and decided that Spy was right and Dramonic could do with a lynching. It's really that simple. If this doesn't answer your question, then I'm not getting the question.

Now can you please tell us what possessed you to vote Locke when half your arguments against him seem to be based on the assumption that Spy is scum?
I would vote either one but locke's comment about voting for NS based on no reason and following is way scummier then spreyx.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #343 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:38 am

Post by farside22 »

Nikanor wrote:IIoA stands for Information Instead of Analysis.
farside wrote:Your a claimed hider but I did call you out for making a meta point and wondering wtf you are thinking.
No, I mean my double standard on duckduck and muzzz both using a meta argument. I called duckduck out on making a meta argument, but didn't say anything about muzzz's meta argument. Why didn't you say anything about that?
farside wrote:You going to "hide" behind your claim and continue to make points that are scummy that's on you.
I don't understand this. I thought it was fairly obvious. What prompted you to say this?
farside wrote:As for the second I think I was pretty damn clear at the end. I assume you didn't read everything so here is the short point at the end I stated.
And who do you think is town?
Your going have explain what IIOA has to do with asking you about wanting to lynch duck 5 post later after saying to wait.

Is there a reason I should point out you hemming at one person over another? I stopped thinking you were scummy many pages ago. Just don't like where you are coming from.

Town views? That's a dumb thing to ask this early? Hell that's a dumb question to ask, period. Do you think I really want to help the scum know or point to who is town in my view?
Should I paint a bullseye on them too?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #347 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:05 am

Post by farside22 »

dramonic wrote:I see no reason to lynch Confid. He's not being useful, but he's not being scummy.
Either SpyreX or NS is the play today.

AND it seems people want to keep spyreX alive, therefore...

moar NS votes.
What is the difference for you when someone not being useful and being town?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #353 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:00 am

Post by farside22 »

muzzz wrote:
DTMaster wrote:A lot of the LL case is based on the LL/Spy link (remember Spy replaced duck duck which I already commented on)
My point is that that link is more of a reason to lynch Spy than it is a reason to lynch Locke. Misguided townies occasionally end up defending scum, but I think I've yet to see the scumbag that's stupid enough to put up a chainsaw-defense for a townie.
If I didn't have those scummy vibes from you I might agree but LL gives information in my view and has contributed nothing to the game that wasn't said by others. (Again you miss this point)
information = good
lynching a player that isn't offering anything = good
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #354 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:02 am

Post by farside22 »

The last time I saw Locke as scum he lurked a lot there too. I'm in a current game I can't say much about except to say he's very vocal there (not now) but as a whole.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #364 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:42 am

Post by farside22 »

You just pointed something out. Was it scummy of me to do that? Was it town of me to do that? What's the point of asking me about it (which you didn't do, btw)? I'm obviously not going to claim day cop.
It was highly questionable comment in my view.
Are you being knitpicky for a reason? I did ask you WTH? It was a serious question. You dodged it and are now just asking questions about how I rate you. Are you looking for me to say OMG you are scummy for a reason?
I don't see you as pro-town as far as my read on you. I don't get if your trying to force people to call you scummy for a reason?

No, not over. But you should be looking at everyone objectively. Something one person does should affect your reads on another. If you think I'm town and that I did the same thing, how is it a scumtell for Locke and not a scumtell for me?
Let me look at this again. But I keep getting the impression you want me to call you scum based on your claim. I would rather wait and see on you first.
Why are you defending Locke so much?
This is soooo scummy. farside, a town player isn't afraid to share his town reads, because chances are good that the scum will figure it out based on voting history and stuff like that anyway. A scum player is afraid to share his town reads, because he doesn't want to narrow his mislynch options.
Plus, you already said you think I'm town earlier in this post.

I don't see a pro-town reason right now to list my town suspect. Do you? Why is it scummy from farside town? Just becuase I stopped seeing you as scummy doesn't mean I find you town. Your at best someone I wait to see on.
Why are you pushing me for my town views and not others?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #368 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Nik: That is bull. The easier lynch is NS. How is Locke an easier lynch?
Why do you avoid my questions?
Why would I want to lynch you? Is my case on Locke just about him picking on Muzz over Duck. It is also some meta, lurking and following. Did you miss all those points?

Why am I scummy?
As for town right now the only town read I have is Pama and DTM.
VI goes to NS who is the easy lynch.

scum suspects:
Spyrex
locke
muzz

g2g
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #370 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:26 am

Post by farside22 »

@Nik: How is what you said about duck have anything to do with Locke ignoring Duck?
I just looked and you responde to the muzz case but feel more confident in duck. How is this similar to what Locke did?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #373 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

Make up your mind then Nik. Am I going for the easy lynch or am I scum going against the flow?
Please answer the question you missed
How is Locke an easier lynch?
nik wrote:ect me if I'm wrong, but I believe the term is 'building a strawman.'
So far all your attacks on me are why didn't I call you out for the same thing that locke did and then saying I'm going for an easy lynch over trying to get you lynched. So yeah I see this as you trying to get me to say something negative about you.
nik wrote:I ignored what muzzz said at first. Locke did the same thing to duckduck. That's what I mean when I say you have double standards in regards to him and I.
I disagree. I don't see that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #375 (isolation #21) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

By the way the thing that nik seems to miss in this convo is that I find duck way more scummy then muzz.
Also another question you missed Nik
Why am I scummy?
Add to a question I have reading a few things. If you heard of a hider before why did you feel the need to claim so early?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #376 (isolation #22) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

confid post 367 note to self adds confid to scum list.
Placing an opportunist vote with no reasoning. I would think confid question about why it's scummy would be crazy enough but seriously you think while players are arguing that gliding a vote on.
You make one post where you put your views on him but didn't vote there, why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #381 (isolation #23) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:24 am

Post by farside22 »

I really want to vote muzz more then I did before with that last post.

First I don't know why he thinks those 5 players are scum. He basically is jumping on a bw instead of contributing.
Same for confid. Actually I like this vote better

unvote:
vote: Confid
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #385 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:47 am

Post by farside22 »

Nobody Special wrote:Ummmm....

ConfidAnon?

What do I win??!?
What are you talking about? Are you going to actual contribute to those who are voting on you and say anything?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #387 (isolation #25) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:56 am

Post by farside22 »

SpyreX wrote:Pssst Farside he was the one I was talking about who jumped in after I mentioned said not playing and opted to do nothing.

Further he knew who I was talking about.

Psssst Lynch him kthx
I'm tempted just for the active lurking he's doing these past few days. I just swear he's going to flip into a VI.

Just read him in iso and he stated he would rather scum hunt and failed to do so. Last I checked he found Nik the scummiest for posting to the point of making his eyes bleed. Bleck.

unvote:
vote: ns
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #435 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Well either Nik got blocked or is lying. I found a gun on Fate (aka Locke) and was told he was scum

vote: Fate

Good game. Sorry you took a scummy spot. Also Nik you stated you found dramo scummy why did you hide behind Locke?

With Confid dead I assume vig he wasn't helpful in the least.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #438 (isolation #27) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:25 am

Post by farside22 »

Nikanor wrote:Based on the mod information, I really highly doubt we have an SK. Not being able to roleblock as lone scum RB in a two-man scumgroup with an SK makes for a fairly imbalanced game.
This is assuming the kill was performed by a serial killer. Plus in the normal I created I had 3 mafia and 1 serial killer which I see in most 12 player set ups.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #445 (isolation #28) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:41 am

Post by farside22 »

Nikanor wrote:
farside wrote:Plus in the normal I created I had 3 mafia and 1 serial killer which I see in most 12 player set ups.
That's stupid. Sorry, but a game in which you can lose from a single mislynch isn't a normal game.
Do I really need to post all the mini games that did this ^
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #447 (isolation #29) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:47 am

Post by farside22 »

Also @ Dramo: Typically RB/JK is considered by most mods to be the primary action that proceeds other actions. As it will block a cop, doc, kill......ect

And obviously if I'm lying then I get killed by the vig. Works for me since I know Fate will flip scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #453 (isolation #30) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:33 am

Post by farside22 »

SpyreX wrote:Woah, WOAH.

I didn't claim vig. Or not claim vig. I claimed the kill. Sheesh.

---

That said, Farside you need to lay out your whole role entirely because that result doesn't make sense.

And it would be awesomeo if the mod could weigh in on NaR.
Oh so your a SK then? :lol:

Alright I'm a town cop. I can investigate a player and will get a scum or town result depending on the player.
The mod who is something of a stickler when it comes to wanting to post flavor even to those replacing. Sent me a result with flavor about what I did and saw when I got to Locke (aka Fate's) place including finding a box hiden behind some stuffed animals. In the box I was told there was a gun and he was scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #459 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:19 am

Post by farside22 »

Fate wrote:TWO FUCKING WORDS: KATE LOCKLEY.

I HAZ. A GUILTU AND A HIDAR CONFLICTING RESULTS.

TRANSLAYTION: INSANE COP.

SHEESH U GAIZ
I thought for a moment that maybe a mod would do insane cop, but flavor of finding a gun in your place leads me to believe I am quiet sane and I was told you were not home. Would you like to explain this?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #475 (isolation #32) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:05 am

Post by farside22 »

This theory is if there is only one mafia left
MrSuave wrote:
WHO NEW MAH FALVORZ WUD GO DIZ FAR?! =D. *ahem* Hypothetically, if there was only the RB left, then they would have to choose to RB or kill, not both.
only scum know if there is one mafia left.
Also I don't believe Post restrict since Locke didnt' have one in the game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #476 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:08 am

Post by farside22 »

And if anyone actually looked at the natural order of things
http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php ... ght_Choice

RB is listed first. Which means a hider can be RB'ed.

*mutters*
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #624 (isolation #34) » Wed May 05, 2010 2:41 am

Post by farside22 »

Not only was I insane the mod gives me such great flavor in my PM that I think I'm sane.
:(
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #627 (isolation #35) » Wed May 05, 2010 5:47 am

Post by farside22 »

Fate: I wasn't 100% believing Nik's claim. I found it hard to believe there could be a cop and a hider in a game.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”