Mini 1009 ÔÇô Popularity mafia (Game over - Mafia wins)

eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:40 pm

Post by eljcko »

Vote: scotmany12
because you're the only one with a number in your name.

But @Blackberry for not random voting, how else would you propose starting Day 1? It is kinda silly and pointless but it does get the game started.
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:09 am

Post by eljcko »

Care to explain your vote scotmany12? This is your first post of the game and you don't even offer any sort of explanation for it. Are you convinced he's scum? Are you trying to turn the heat up on him to see how he responds? The possibilities are endless; you at least owe us an explanation.
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:16 am

Post by eljcko »

Thief wrote:
Vote: Blueberry

Why so serious?
You mean Blackberry, right? Plus Batman quotes =/= an explanation so I'd like to see you elaborate on your vote.
Iron Man wrote: @ Ecto

You seem to be targeting me on charges of stagnating possible discussion by buddying up with elcko. My vote post four of the game was entrenched in RVS and very little was meant by it. I don't understand what you mean by creating a "tiff" with him when the vote was obviously RVS and would be written off by him post haste. I especially don't understand why you would think I would argue with him considering the fact that I mostly agree with his stance on the RVS issue.

I think he meant you could have gotten this game rolling quickly with little random voting had you started a little argument with me over this. Instead you remained neutral and you can deduce what ever you want off of that.
Thief wrote: Unvote:
Vote: Iron Man

I don't believe in accidents.
I saw this after i hit preview, but Iron Man's post does stick to only the first page so i don't think this vote is justified.
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:21 am

Post by eljcko »

Actually I don't like that vote at all, especially since he wrote that he'll be posting a follow up. Your bandwagoning attempt here leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Unvote. Vote:Thief
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:50 pm

Post by eljcko »

I told Johoohno earlier but i will not be here for a week with limited internet access. I will be back Aug. 1st.

That said, I am very happy with my vote on thief right now. His constant reference to the previous game for justification of his vote on Iron Man isn't sound logic at all, there were different players, setup, circumstances and the list goes on and on. The variables present don't make it a sound precedent at all. It seems more like he was hopping on the bandwagon of one of the more unpopular players at the moment (Thief's vote made Iron Man's vote count 4 at the time).

Then he decides to put his vote on Blackberry:
Thief wrote:There is plenty of other cases on him right now, and his play before my vote has been discussed
I took that from Post #80. Again, this shows blatant bandwagoning of one of the more suspected and controversial players in the game. The validity of these arguments set against BB set aside, (I dont quite know what to think of blackberry at this point, I'm leaning town though) It's very easy to say "I agree with x" and then place a vote accordingly. It keeps the original people that were arguing culpable for making those arguments should he be announced as town, and keeps him out of the fray and dirty work that could make him a target of anykind, keeping you safe from lynch's, nightkills, and investigations (aka: an ideal game as scum).

Thief is bandwagon hopping and dressing it up as fishing for scum. His vote hopping is being justified by the exact same reasoning that scotmany12 used for not explaining a vote earlier. I'm not buying it, your attacks and defense just have too many holes
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:52 pm

Post by eljcko »

P.S: I just saw Inception, and it was mind blowing
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by eljcko »

Hey guy's I'm back. Will read now and then post tonight or tomorrow morning.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”