Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Greetings everyone. Reading through the thread now; expect a post from me later today.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Quick Note: I am posting this as I go along.

First of all, the wagon on DemonHybrid (now my) slot looks fairly town from the first 30 posts.

Post#20: @Nintendo: How is not having a reason to vote in the RVS (which has Random right in the name) scummy?

Post#52: I don't really see this post as buddying. I'm curious as to what is scummy about this post from Empking.

Post#55: First significant case of scumhunting; definitely getting a town vibe from Timeater.

Post#72: This post is giving me really stange vibes. He says that the current conversation between Demon vs Ryuu look to be Town vs Town, then still puts suspicion on Demon for an AtE. Afterwards, he spends 3x the text explaining his situation when he doesn't need to. At this point, he's my biggest scumread.

Posts #78-87: Seeing Twistedspoon as town.

The Hikari Link - Twisted Spoon interaction at the bottom of page 4 looks like Town vs Town.

Post#97: @Link: The unvote is curious to me. If you have 2 scumreads, I would assume that you would vote your second if you unvote the first.

Post#98: Definitely starting to see the suspicion on Timeater.

Post#109: The first response is giving me a stronger scum read.

Post#114: So who's scum, Timeater?

Post#117: Hey Tick, who's scum?

Post#118: That's a pretty weak argument for page 5. Further explanation would be welcome.

Post#137: This is not scumhunting. A terrible vote on top of that is hardly compelling.

Post#141: I'm getting huge scumvibes from this post. Maruchan, instead of explaining why he has his vote on DH, opts to try to explain why he's not simply bandwagoning.

Post#145: DJ has an interesting connection. Just because someone attacks someone who is voting someone doesn't mean they're defending it. It looks more opportunistic than genuine.

Post#149: This post has a lot of sheeping and misreps. The vote in this post also is giving me really weird vibes.

Page 7: Ugh. That was really depressing to read.

---

UNVOTE: Timeater
VOTE: Maruchan

I'm liking a Maruchan bandwagon right now.

I am also suspicious of Timeater, don_johnson, and Nintendoaddict1. There are a couple people I'm wary of at the moment, but that's not important right now.

I will answer any questions, since I mostly skimmed (especially the bigger posts).
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Maruchan wrote:I was saying the DH vs ryuu, neither of them seemed scummy, DURING THAT ARGUMENT. since then, DH has gotten scummy with the continuous AtE, the claim when it was not necessary to claim, nor warranted, nor a good time to for that matter, all because it was his meta. The extreme hostility that came when his claim didn't exonerate him.

I fully understand that. The reason it's scummy is because you explained that instead of explaining why DH was scummy.

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Ankamius wrote:Post#20: @Nintendo: How is not having a reason to vote in the RVS (which has Random right in the name) scummy?

Even RVS votes have reasons.

But how is it scummy?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Sorry, I worded that very poorly. What I meant was that when called out on your vote onto DH, you tried to explain why you weren't scum instead of why DH was scum. I find that scummy.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:22 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Maruchan wrote:Now see, if I had JUST been called out for the DH vote, I would have JUST defended my vote and why DH is scummy. But I was called out for the DH vote AND voted on. I found the more pressing matter is to prove my innocence, because of the vote on me. And it would also effectively explain my vote on DH at the same time.

Defending why DH is scummy (when other have already said why), would have explained my vote on him, but wouldn't have gotten the vote off of me. I chose the path that I believed would take care of BOTH.

If you don't want to defend my non-scummyness, don't call me scum basically.

The problem with this is that town has little to no reason to argue their innocence over a suspicious player's guilt. Town knows that they are innocent, so they don't have to hide their guilt. Mafia have to blend in, so they have to keep suspicion off themselves.

A single vote honestly isn't much of a threat when there are 12 players alive. Being defensive from a single vote placed on you is going to raise a few eyebrows.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Ankamius »

Hi Zdenek.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:32 am

Post by Ankamius »

@Hellhound1: If Timeater is scum, why are you not voting for him?

@The Tick: Please vote someone. You haven't voted at all today, and there's definitely enough content for you to have a scumread on someone.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:43 am

Post by Ankamius »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Twistedspoon wrote:
well it is the
Random
voting stage

reasons aren't neccessary in RVS :?

Not necessary, no, but they are still used a lot.

So how is it scummy?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #250 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:59 am

Post by Ankamius »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Twistedspoon wrote:
Zdenek wrote:The only thing that I will say at this point is that Timeater is online and not commenting. His failure to react gives him massive scum points and he's a fantastic lynch for today.

point noted, but are you a vig or not Zdenek? Concealing info doesn't rest well with me right now

So, everyone should claim right now because you don't like that you don't know our roles?

Zdenek just vigged (or at least tried to vig) Maruchan. Of course we should know whether it's genuine or not.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by Ankamius »

UNVOTE: Maruchan
VOTE: Timeater

Maruchan looks more town than before, so Timeater is next on the list.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:56 am

Post by Ankamius »

Hellhound1 wrote:
Maruchan wrote:
Hellhound1 wrote:
Ankamius wrote:@Hellhound1: If Timeater is scum, why are you not voting for him?

VOTE: Timeater
Tada.

Voting on Demand. Just, wow. No I'm not saying you're scum, but doing something to PLEASE someone rather than doing it for yourself is just. No.

I actually thought i had voted in an earlier post but id forgotten. Either way it wouldve been on timeater so it makes no difference.

Intentions beforehand mean little in this case; the timing and the way you said it is what matters more.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:57 am

Post by Ankamius »

Timeater wrote:i went vls cuz i was raging, wifom only ofc, but there u go. vladivostok off! real meat in a few hours

WANT MEAT

~Monarch Kog'Maw
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:30 am

Post by Ankamius »

DJ's post is incredibly scummy. We haven't made our minds up yet; mostly we're waiting for Timeater to come into the thread and post the case he promised. The deadline is still very far away, and ending the day at this point would be an atrocious decision.

Otherwise, there are (by my count) 3 people who are willing to vote Timeater at this point, so a claim wouldn't be out of the question.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:09 am

Post by Ankamius »

don_johnson wrote:noone is suggesting we end the day, the fact that timeeater is at L-2 with others willing to vote him does point to the fact that we have made our mind up, so not only is your post flinging shit to see if it sticks by calling my post "scummy", it is also contradictory in its very nature.

Your post made it sound incredibly conclusive that you plan to end the day.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:12 am

Post by Ankamius »

Timeater wrote:1. Zdenek- scum
2. Mysterio - null
3. don_johnson - scummy
4. Hellhound1 - null
6. Hikari Link - town
7. hahonryuu - obvtown
8. nintendoaddict1 - scummy
9. Empking - null
10. Twistedspoon - obvtown
11. The Tick - scum
12. Maruchan - town
13. Ankamius - town... :igmeou:

I'm agreeing with a good chunk of these. It's shaking my read a bit. >_>
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by Ankamius »

don_johnson wrote:patently false. my post did not contain an actual vote, which means that everything i did still left timeeater in the same position he was in before i posted. i also clearly asked for more input and explicitly requested that noone hammer. you seem to like the word "incredibly". if you continue to be this "incredibly" ridiculous, i will vote you. in fact,

unvote, vote ankamius

see, i didn't even have to do all that reading and i have found you guys your first scum.(hint: both maruchan and timeeater are likely town at this point.)

Just because you don't vote someone doesn't mean you don't want to end the day. You were talking about hammering, and it doesn't matter what you put in front of it.

don_johnson wrote:maru: nothing made me "flip" on timeeaters alignment. i never really felt strongly that he was scum.

So basically you weren't scumhunting until the post you decided to vote me. Gotcha.

Timeater wrote:Its just a list. It should not influence you. The reason I post lists is to let other players know where
I
stand. Not where
they
should.

The reason I mentioned it at all is because it's similar to what I have for reads.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:39 pm

Post by Ankamius »

The Tick wrote:I'll tell you what I told him: I save my votes till I'm 100% sure somebody's scum.

You've barely commented on any of your suspicions besides Timeater. In a game this size, I don't see it as very likely that someone would only have a single scumread in a little over 15 pages.

@don_johnson: I based my response on what you said and the way it was structured.

don_johnson wrote:clearly states that i do not want the day to end. otherwise i would have wrote something like: "someobody hammer this fucknmut so we can end the day."

I must have worded my response poorly then. I meant that you were planning to end the day because you hinted in your original post against Timeater that you would be fine with a hammer once he claimed and you were done answering questions.

@Hikari Link: You haven't mentioned anything about Timeater in a while: Do you still think he's scum?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:51 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Hikari Link wrote:I haven't mentioned anything of relevance for a while. I'm trying to take a break from heavy research today, cause I'm sort of tired today. Expect a legitimate post tomorrow when I wake up.
I honestly didn't even read the part of this post that wasn't directed toward me.

It's not of immediate consequence.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Ankamius »

Hikari Link wrote:I'll give Timeater an opportunity to respond and everyone else a chance to present a better case, but I'm willing to lynch him if nothing conclusive appears in the next 24 hours. Thoughts from others on this?

I can agree with this. The wagon on The Tick looks pretty nice if I start finding Timeater to be town though.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I understand that I replaced into a slot where my predecessor had a major highlight in the game (that I haven't matched), but please use my name instead of his.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (isolation #20) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by Ankamius »

UNVOTE: Timeater
VOTE: The Tick

This wagon is fantastic.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by Ankamius »

That's actually the 4th vote from my understanding.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (isolation #22) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Maruchan wrote:I'd like it to be noted that if Tick flips town (lol), Amkamius will receive my eye on him.

The Tick has been increasingly scummy for a lot of the game.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (isolation #23) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by Ankamius »

...Is there a particular reason that the day should end right now?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (isolation #24) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Reading through The Tick's ISO didn't uncover anything at a quick skim. I'll look through a few things later and note what I find.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by Ankamius »

First of all, I'm not a big fan of speculating about who is scummier based on straight flips. While having a confirmed town will put things into better context, a flip by itself doesn't mean a whole lot.

It changes a bit once we're getting close to the end of the game with only a few players left, but overall I prefer not to base any real evidence off of this.

It's the same reason I'm not going to really talk much about the Vig or SK business. I don't see a whole lot of point in it at the moment.

--

Christ, guys. How many posts do you have to make over a single day?

--

The Hellhound1-Twistedspoon business is very interesting to me. #523 and #524 from Hellhound1 reek of scum putting a plan through in case they get called out on one of the kills N1. It's pure WIFOM and doesn't sit very well with me.

nintendoaddict1 - Post#529 - This post has one particular tidbit that I find interesting.

nintendoaddict1 wrote:You think scum would be that stupid? Even if I was scum and wanted to do that, do you really believe my partner(s) would approve of it?

Not only is this pure WIFOM, but he also could have scumslipped with the second part of this quote. Note that this was in response to something about the Regfan kill.

--

@Timeater: Right now, from what I've read thoroughly, Hellhound1 and Nintendoaddict1 are my top 2. You are someone I can be convinced to wagon as well.

I don't actually have a whole lot of time so I'll cut it off here. More later.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:36 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I've asked to replace out. I've suddenly had a lot less time to devote to forum mafia. My apologies.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:52 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Twistedspoon wrote:
Ankamius wrote:I've asked to replace out. I've suddenly had a lot less time to devote to forum mafia. My apologies.

adios amigo

until our next game

You got it.

I'll be watching.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1412 (isolation #28) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:23 am

Post by Ankamius »

Replacing out was by far the dumbest move I made this game.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1413 (isolation #29) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:24 am

Post by Ankamius »

TSpoon made so many scummy posts the last 2 days that I never would have let him survive.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1417 (isolation #30) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:28 am

Post by Ankamius »

Hikari Link wrote:
Ankamius wrote:TSpoon made so many scummy posts the last 2 days that I never would have let him survive.

Slaxx wrote:This town was the shittiest shit I've seen in a long time. Regfan msned me after he died and called my attention to this game. I had hiraki but not TS, but I feel like TSs claim should have been grounds for an obvious lynch. Mafia didn't play super, but they did play well an they did play to the tune the town wanted to hear.

Anyway, whatever. I just don't get what the fuck made you guys hold on to TS for so long.

Good luck getting Timeater to lynch TS today.

I don't think it will be too difficult.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1453 (isolation #31) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by Ankamius »

x_x

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”