discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 01, 2002 10:24 pm

Post by discer »

I hate random votes and will wait for something to develop.
"What I really need is a droid who understands the binary language of moisture vaporators."
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 03, 2002 10:26 pm

Post by discer »

So The Don's bandwagon started as a result of random voting and 007's started cause he was annoying people. Windchill placed the fourth vote on The Don for self proclaimed poor reasoning and dropped the "in the name of progression card". Not sure I buy into 007's vote on The Don either but Windchill's sticks out more for some reason.

vote: Windchill
"What I really need is a droid who understands the binary language of moisture vaporators."
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 10, 2002 10:26 pm

Post by discer »

My vote for Windchill makes more sense than the The Don and jasamine votes. I'm not changing anything.
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 15, 2002 7:09 pm

Post by discer »

As far as the numbers go I agree with ES, having more than 4 scum makes the mafia too powerful. Unless of course there are more than the normal number of cops in which case I could see there being 5 scum at the most. I also think that a doc most likely kept someone alive the first night. Probably too early to determine anything on the voting patterns but I think it's safe to say that Doomcow is not a member of the Zuchini family.
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 17, 2002 11:19 am

Post by discer »

What MeMe says about DP makes sense but after all the vote jumping she did on day one I'm going to have to wait, think and see what happens b4 I follow her on anything.
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 17, 2002 5:23 pm

Post by discer »

The Don- Don't forget about the posibility of having a vigilante in the game. Usually they have a set number of kills or bullets tho.
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 21, 2002 8:22 pm

Post by discer »

All this coming from the same group that lynched DP without hesitating. Folks, I hate to point your mistakes out AGAIN (lynch scene being first) but you acted like fools. I guess in my absence my voice of reason was sorely missed but DP's claims made more than just a little sense. Yet, you strung him up anyway. If it weren't for SOMEONE other than yourselves killing the mafia this game would be down the drain. PLEASE think before you act. With no docs left I'd hate to waste my role.

Captain Blicero wrote:
, but I was gonna vote for him anyway because he supported EsCon's totally unbelievable "only 1 mafia left" breakdown yesterday. I had those two pegged as either scum or stupid after that show of lunacy, and now that EsCon has turned up scum, it's time for discer to go.

Did I?? I agreed that the numbers he suggested sounded feasible but that I felt there could be more mafia than he suggested as well. IF YOU WOULD SPEND THE TIME TO READ WHAT I DID SAY you would see that I suggested the possibility of more than one active cop which would provide balance for a five mafia game. Considering two players are claiming to be cops already..........

CB, your logic (since Discer agreed with some of what ES said and ES was evil then Discer must be evil too) is crap.

Town: There are more than two kinds of cops. I have reason to believe that MeMe is a cop but it's VERY likely that her results are random. We know DP was town and I know that I am town.

I don't trust Windchill/Ambic at all. If you recall I voted her on day one and with good reason. She made The Don an easy lynch target for mafia with nothing to go on. Notice she claims to be a cop but never investigated The Don. Seems odd don't you think? Willing to lynch someone but not investigate them? Now I have MORE reason to believe she is scum.
vote: Windchill/Ambic
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 22, 2002 1:32 pm

Post by discer »

Maybe SOME of the town can be reasonable. Begs the Mod to give the town a chance...........
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 23, 2002 11:41 pm

Post by discer »

Ok, one thing at a time.

CB wrote:
First you say that it's likely the town has more than one cop to balance out having 6 mafia in a 12 person game.

I NEVER said ANYTHING about having six mafia. Honestly CB, I don't know if you just have very poor short term memory (you could just copy and paste you know) or just have selective memory.

CB wrote:
I assume you're talking about USEFUL cops, since having an extra random cop doesn't help the town out at all. I agree with you on this, cause having 2 docs and 1 cop makes it totally unfair for the town.

My original thought for a 5 mafia game was having two cops. Having two docs and one cop may be the mods way of providing balance. Wether you intended this to be your point or not it makes me think. This is BF's first time moding a game to my knowledge and in ALL of the games I've played with him he's gotten lynched and been innocent each time. What I'm saying is that BF may have thrown us for an unintentional loop due to lack of experience.

CB wrote:
Given that, here is how your theory looks:

MeMe - random cop (useless)
Windchill - claims cop, really scum
Discer, CB, Don, DoomCow - two cops, 1 scum, 1 townie

I don't KNOW if Windchill/Ambic is a cop or not. I strongly question her willingness to lynch someone but unwillingness to investigate the same person. The Don in this case as I've already stated.

CB wrote:
Also, stop talking smack about how stupid this town is.... DP's the only innocent we've lynched, and a cop who found him guilty led the charge.

MeMe: Why do you think there are two mafia left? I think there is only one but I could be wrong. See my statement about BF moding the game.

What I actually said was that you were FOOLISH. Your lynch was hasty, without merit and obviously wrong. I don't recall MeMe saying she was a cop and her vote being based on her results. If she had I would have voted for him too given the opportunity. CB, it would be nice if you would stop distorting my posts.

Town: I don't know what to think of Doomcow's role claim other than it's a bit unusual. Much like my role.

CB wrote:
Do you seriously think that BigFella is a huge enough bastard to give us a random cop in a town that's 50% mafia?

50% mafia?! Enough said.

CB wrote:
I suggest we lynch discer today, and have DoomCow investigate The Don WITHOUT using drugs tonight.

Hmmmm..... I guess this works if you don't mind loosing two more townies before the next sunrise. It is, afterall, possible that you will catch the remaining mafia (yes, I think there is only one left in case you hadn't noticed) tomorrow. If you don't the town is done. See, if you lynch me another townie will get killed tonight. Then, if you fail to catch the last mafia tomorrow this means you have lynched yet another townie which results in another mafia kill. This leaves two people. A mafia and a townie. Get the picture?

MeMe: Why do you think there are two mafia left? I think there's only one but I could be wrong. See my above statement about BF being the mod.

MeMe wrote:
Now's the time to come forward if there's anything behind your hinting, discer. At least narrow down the field for us today -- if you're town, isn't it preferable that the mafia kill you tonight rather than letting your neighbors do it while the sun's still up?

Yes, it's good for the town if I live. That's why I'm spending all this time trying to reason with everyone. Since when does disclosing a role ensure an innocent won't get lynched anyway? Remebmer DP? (sigh) Consider me to be a makeshift vigilante/night watch. I can avoid death if the mafia don't play they're cards right. Please keep in mind that I CAN NOT quote the mod. Let's go back to night one. One doc was killed and DP was protecting MeMe. I was the second target and thankful the mafia are bad at cards. I refuse to explain more because I believe the remaining mafia are smart and WILL use any further information to avoid/kill me.

Town: I don't have investigative powers so I don't KNOW who the remaining mafia is/are. I still think there's only one tho. Winchill/Ambic's actions vs. votes and posts don't agree and therefore make me suspect her. If anyone has better reasons against another player then I am and have been willing to listen.
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 23, 2002 11:46 pm

Post by discer »

Just a note: Doomcow's post took place while I was writing mine. My thought's and response (if any) to his post will have to wait til tomorrow. I'm plum worn out and so are you if you attentively read my entire post. lol
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 24, 2002 7:49 pm

Post by discer »

Bf wrote:
Btw, I will not be back online until probably the 26th or so.

That sux cause I'm going to be on vacation from the 27th thru the 31st. Not sure if I'll be able to access the game but I'll try. People tend to abuse others when they know that those others can't respond. Personally I wouldn't mind postponing the game until after the holidays. The Jan 2nd maybe? Some of you may not like doing that and I understand but it would be nice to protect vacationing players.

Comments?
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 25, 2002 11:11 pm

Post by discer »

Apparently my proposal for a time out is right on track.
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 26, 2002 11:28 pm

Post by discer »

I don't support a NO-LYNCH. I still support the "time out" but if we're going to do it then BF needs to designated a re-start time and lock the thread until then. Mod??
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 02, 2003 11:53 pm

Post by discer »

Doomcow: Please allow me to be lazy and clarify your reasons for wanting to lynch The Don. I agree with the one bad guy left part. However...... I didn't catch your role claim.

Town: Until better options are presented I'm sticking with my vote for Windchill/Ambic. Her votes and posts have not agreed with her (claimed) night actions.
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 03, 2003 9:44 pm

Post by discer »

Sorry Windchill/Ambic. Hensforth I will refer to you as an it. Will that do? (smiles)
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 04, 2003 9:50 am

Post by discer »

[laughs] Thanx Doomcow (slaps face), I remember now. I did say I was being lazy tho. [/laughs]
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 04, 2003 11:52 pm

Post by discer »

Doomcow: I re-read your post on page 6 but can't see changing my vote based on investigations performed while you were under the influence. I know what the mod said about your drug use but interpretations can get scewed. Would you be willing to investigate The Don without the drugs?

Town: I "want" to believe what Doomcow says cause unlike others his posts vs. actions make sense. His claim is somewhat hard to believe tho. Perhaps giving one cop the ability to have two investigations each night (with some risk) is the mods way of balancing things out.
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 08, 2003 8:29 pm

Post by discer »

Ok, at one point on day one The Don had known members of both mafia families voting for him, someone pointed this out already so just a reminder. I know this does not guarantee his innocense but it makes me less suspicious of him. This tempts me very much to switch my vote to Doomcow but I'm still highly suspicious of Windchill/Ambic. Dang but I'd like to think more about this however the freakin deadline hits before I get home from work tomorrow. MeMe, it would be easier to follow your lead if you didn't switch votes so often.

unvote: Windchill/Ambic BIG FOS: Windchill/Ambic
vote: Doomcow
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 12, 2003 11:19 pm

Post by discer »

Bah!! NO LYNCH?? Without discussing it first? I don't have investigative powers but I'm fairly certain (99.9%) that MeMe and Windchill/Ambic are innocent. (Sorry Windchill/Ambic, you really did seem evil) That leaves The Don who has done an excellent job of fooling me thus far.

Mod: What's the ruling on no lynch votes? Can they be changed?

Just for the record.
vote: The Don
, not that it matters. Bah!!! At least I have a chance at surviving the night.
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 16, 2003 1:23 pm

Post by discer »

I STRONGLY ENCOURAGED my family to let me do all the killing as long as I lived but they didn't want me to. Well, actually Jasamine didn't tell us what she thought till after the deadline for the first night, then got herself lynched the first day. My family as you can see, was no help. I was fairly certain that Jesternl had a key role and wanted him dead the first night but as I said my family wouldn't let me do the killing so he survived our first attmpt. But not the second.......

Once MeMe came out as Cop I figured her to be a reverse cop too so couldn't kill her and risk verifying it.

Kudos to The Don, I didn't think you were mafia but planned on setting you up anyway. Provided that MeMe continued to play along..... teeheehee. I've played in games where one family had no GF and the other did but had fewer members, that coupled with only one kill (i'm guessing doc protection is why) the night after I killed Escaped Convict made me think only two Alludini existed. Why did you decide to kill MeMe on the last night and not Windchille or myself?

I take great personal victory in surviving the third day (?), that was a close one, after that I figured I would be dead each time I turned my computer on. If you hadn't guessed already, my remarks in game about the mod were soley for survival purposes. I even pmed him an apology and explanation. Thanx Bigfella!

Questions? Comments?
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 17, 2003 10:15 pm

Post by discer »

The Don wrote:
. (I had you pegged as scum).

Yes, hindsight is always 20/20. Especially after your brethren tried to kill me and failed. Maybe I'm just feeling froggy. Maybe not.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”