Mini Normal 1460 - Normalville Mafia (GAME OVER)

Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:01 am

Post by Nachopappa »

HAI NACHO <3
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:03 am

Post by Nachopappa »

I've replaced into 3 games now over the past few weeks to make up for the three I replaced out of in my past for different reasons - popcorn, 1229 newbie and 501 lol

I LOVE YOU NACHO.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:08 am

Post by Nachopappa »

In post 362, Nachomamma8 wrote: hai pappa
MAMMA MIA!!! HAI MAMMA I WANNA HAVE YOUR BABIES!!!!!!

/kidding

Okay time to re-read the thread now :)
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:17 am

Post by Nachopappa »

Still reading, got halfway through...

Oh bloody hell, why did I have to replace into a scumslot

AHAHAHAHAHA darnit
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:29 am

Post by Nachopappa »

In post 364, Nachomamma8 wrote:and i promised to eventually make a post that didn't suck
eventually isn't necessarily here yet, Elyse.
"in a moment" is now "eventually"?? Youve been promising since the 21st..

Still learning everyone's names and gotta get everything together, but yeah I don't like the Baezu dude/dudette in particular (#137 had me cringing). I like the feel of Red Dragon's #340. More coming soon, and "soon" is not freakin 4 days or more...Pappa is no Mamma, so I dont gotta do so much housework and take care of the kids and put on makeup and all that, got none of those obligations ;)

<3 you Mamma but youre being such a lurksack here too it seems
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:41 pm

Post by Nachopappa »

I'm working on gathering my thoughts still but umm...

Elyse stop being so harsh about it sheesh #370

Red Dragon - come on dude, remove that vote.
In post 345, Elyse wrote:I think RedDragon is bluffing or something.

He says that he's willing to be lynched, but then asks if we want him to claim? What's that about? If you want to be lynched, what's the point of claiming and possibly stalling your lynch?
As a person that has self-hammered/self-voted with deep regrets, come on... because claiming makes it less anti-town if you are town??? I mean, he is still technically playing for his win condition

That SunnyDays debacle is so unusual, and honestly I can see why it can be interpreted (her role claiming etc.) as fishy - doesn't pass the smell test

And speaking for RedDragon because he is so bleeding obvtown in my opinion, the townsperson role is on page 1 post 1 of the thread, so it's not like SunnyDays DEFINITELY overlooked that.

OK still gathering my thoughts from this game, but I saw this and had to comment.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:42 pm

Post by Nachopappa »

Nacho, will you post here so we can talk? I'm here too, and we can make our non-pitiful posts together?? Wanted to ask you about a few people - I can give what I think first??
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:42 pm

Post by Nachopappa »

Yeah, I have. Waiting for the novelty of this game (all the new people and events) to wear off since I just replaced in. Putting avatars with names and stuff. I'm doing this in chunks, so I've been typing my own recap in a word document of this game - 5 pages at a time. And then, tomorrow morning, I gotta organize what reads people have given and put them together.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by Nachopappa »

I'm here if you want me to look back at ISOs or anything tonight - if you ask me questions, I'll answer. I'm just getting a feel for everyone tonight, skimming/reading through everything a few times again.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:35 pm

Post by Nachopappa »

Pages 9-16: Random Observations

Townie vibe= $
Scum vibe = !

Elyse
$

Nachomamma
! !!

Ztife
$[post=# 5057637]#371[/post]

Baezu
! $

SunnyDays
$

Darthe
$ !!

Grimgroove
! ! $

Slandaar
$

Red Dragon
$ $$ !!

BP
! ! $

PeregrineV
!

Okay, I’m really exhausted right now from making this list and looking through things. But there’s a lot of sheeping going on. And I’m not familiar enough with everyone to tell who’s saying “I’m gonna sheep X now” but it looks sketchy. And the wagons are starting awfully fast, the switches are so sudden.

This helps me get familiar with everyone by forcing myself to do stuff like this and form opinions. Still very incomplete though. Be back tomorrow. I’ve only worked like this in one of my past games and it was because I really, really liked the game.

Right now, I don't like Grim or BP (who is getting replaced, I think?) and especially I feel pretty uncomfortable about Nachomamma. So those are the people I'm feeling bad about - so I chalk those as my current scumreads. If you ask me to explain, that'll lead me to talk more so that's good. Again, I am still getting familiar with you all so please bear with me.

I've been staunchly defending Red Dragon because I do think he/she is town, albeit an extremely overreactive, cornball emotional town. That's how I see him/her. Overall the self-voting thing pity-party crap if any random player were to do it could swing as town or scum, but my read is saying she/he is town.

I like Darthe. Really positive vibes is all I have to say.

Null/leaning town for the chernobyl person: I barely remember him/her but I remember having good feelings. Slandaar is quite outspoken, but I feel like he/she was trying to help and get reactions and do overall helpful things for town.

Elyse is null for me so far. She has this air of superiority which kinda rubs me the wrong way (sorry I don't mean to be offensive) and I'm having trouble reading her. Being honest here.

Sunnydays is quite a character. And a pretty crazy entrance. I'd say town, although it won't take too much arguing to make me sway the other way. But no, I see her as pretty town to be honest. I'd say maybe a 5% chance she/he manafactured it all. But looking at join date and everything, IDK I seriously doubt it. Red DRagon is just being so super-paranoid, it really gets on my nerves and I'd like to see his/her death just to see him/her to shut up, but other than that I think RD is town anyway.

Ztife is null. I'm confused about my read on him/her. Again feel free to ask questions. Still incomplete here.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:39 pm

Post by Nachopappa »

Ztife $

Oops. Posting error sorry.

I missed Peregrine too, but honestly I don't recall anything other than someone saying this person could be read by them easily (I want to say it was Slandaar). Anyways, seems pretty random and fun to be around. No read, so null.

And Baezu is null. I'm confused about my read on that person. Not leaning either way either. Tried to get something done tonight, guys.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:23 am

Post by Nachopappa »

In post 384, Grimgroove wrote: Focussing on me now for the moment I don't see what's so scummy about my posts you highlighted with an exclamation mark. Care to elaborate?
I'll get into your reads list more in detail later, definitely agreeing with you on Nachomamma.
Grimgroove
! ! $

Keep in mind these are observations but…

I really liked 232 because of your game spirit. Positive vibes.

330 I didn’t like because I got the sense that you switched votes rather suddenly – almost too suddenly – after it was made known thegooner was going to be replaced.

343 “he’s obviously sitting on something” – that part of the post just rubbed me the wrong way for whatever reason – when it makes me feel uncomfortable, I remark on it

Honestly, I’m not happy with Nachomamma here at all. I mean he’s not even trying to deflect any of the attention on him. When Elyse explained why Nacho’s scummy, Nacho just said “lame.” Where’s the competitive fire, man? And like it’s not like you’re a lone wolf here…there’s activity, there are reads to be made, you usually have solid reads. What is going on dude..
In post 387, chernobylcitybus wrote:
In post 385, Slandaar wrote:I am starting to think Baezu is scum.
I still do, yet everybody has ignored the stuff I posted on her.
I need to look back at this, because I must have overlooked your case because I have no recollection of it. Thanks for mentioning that.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:56 am

Post by Nachopappa »

In post 401, ModlessMod wrote:
In post 250, chernobylcitybus wrote:
In post 218, Baezu wrote:Personally I wasn't so comfortable with Slandaar putting future at L-1 so quickly after nacho's vote. It may be nothing but if future flips town....
Baezu, what changed between your last post and this one? You complained that he was put at L-1, yet now you're calling for him to be hammered.
In post 255, chernobylcitybus wrote:
In post 252, Baezu wrote:@CCB To clarify: I was not uncomfortable with future being at L-1 I was uncomfortable with Slandaar's vote. Why don't you want anyone to hammer? Future is not responding anymore, much less claiming. If he's not helping the game in any way he's better off being lynched.
You're uncomfortable with your townread's vote putting someone you think is scum at L-1?

Future has just been prodded, I'd like to hear what he says before someone hammers, we can wait a while.
In post 257, chernobylcitybus wrote:I don't think that putting a townie at L-1 so quickly would make me almost completely change my town-read on someone.

Its weird that you'd call him null-town now, when he has been the only person that you have previously stated a townread on at all (even in this post from only one hour ago):
Baezu wrote:so far my impression of Slandaar has been town all the way.
I think Baezu is scum if Future is town.
It seems to me that she has been trying to plant the seeds for a Slandaar lynch D2, with this post:
Baezu wrote:Personally I wasn't so comfortable with Slandaar putting future at L-1 so quickly after nacho's vote. It may be nothing but if future flips town....
As well as her (for no reason) diminished townread on him, mentioned above.

She is also covering herself up for if Future flips town, by trying to remove her responsibility for the lynch, by placing it onto the "more experienced" people:
Baezu wrote:For now, I will vote with those who are more experienced and take their word that future is indeed scum. Hopefully you guys are right.
These posts above also make it seem as though she thinks (or knows) that Future is going to flip town, as well as this one:
Baezu wrote:At this point I think future needs to be hammered as well - for better or worse.
And this one, about Slandaar putting Future at L-1
In post 256, Baezu wrote:That action of his was scummy.
All this is, of course, based on if Future flips town. If he flips scum then ignore all of this.
Oh butt buck flying cheese crackers, I missed this.

Honestly, the worst for me is:
In post 252, Baezu wrote:@CCB To clarify: I was not uncomfortable with future being at L-1 I was uncomfortable with Slandaar's vote. Why don't you want anyone to hammer? Future is not responding anymore, much less claiming.
If he's not helping the game in any way he's better off being lynched
How did I miss this... the bolded is basically saying "if he flips town, then I will accept no blame since he's not helping the game anyway"

Oh, HELL NO.
Sorry, that was me. I was making a votecount for a game without a moderator and I forgot that I was logged in on the wrong account. :(
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:22 am

Post by Nachopappa »

In post 405, Elyse wrote:Wait Nachopappa are you thegooner's replacement
Yes, I am thegooner's replacement -->
In post 366, Nachopappa wrote:Still reading, got halfway through...

Oh bloody hell, why did I have to replace into a scumslot

AHAHAHAHAHA darnit
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:38 am

Post by Nachopappa »

Baezu, that's me. I posted on the wrong account up there, hence my quoting the previous post. I replaced into thegooner's slot. I've been working on getting acquainted with everyone since last night.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:41 am

Post by Nachopappa »

My initial observations upon reading the game are and
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:44 am

Post by Nachopappa »

@Moderator: HAI!!! <3 The first post of this thread needs to be updated because it still shows thegooner as active in this game, and there's no sign of me.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:19 pm

Post by Nachopappa »

Oh my god, Nacho...

We all know you are capable of giving us some meaningful posts. Are you just going to play the bandwagon game on whomever you like??

Excuses I will not accept (among others):

"I've genuinely been busy"
"This game hasn't caught my interest yet" - hello, it's 17 pages here, my good sir
"It's coming soon/eventually"
"I haven't been scummy. (insert deflecting question back at me)"

All baloney.

NACHOLICIOUS <3 DON'T DO THIS TO ME NOW, YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU

unvote, vote: Nachomamma8

This vote is for eluding requests for content; you are content with "trolling" the town with these bandwagon votes at every pit stop we reach. Not gonna fly.

And hang on, I'm gonna look back at Elyse. Trying to see what you all are reporting. This game is like putting pieces of the puzzle together since I came in somewhat late into Day 1.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:26 pm

Post by Nachopappa »

Random daily notes before I go make observations about pgs. 1-8 which I wasn't here for:

- Darthe I like your post #414. It initiates discussion. It seems like there is a part of him that obviously is saying "PLEASE SPARE ME, I WANT PITY", and then there's this part saying "FORGET YOU ALL, IMA DO WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT, WATCH ME DIE" and it just isn't a pleasant thing to watch. Yeah, you know, I honestly don't know how to read this kind of pathos, although I've said repeatedly I still think Red Dragon is town. What's Ocham's Razor? I'll go look it up. I feel like RD is trying to make points about others still. The redeeming/positive thing that I still like about him is that he is still fighting to stay alive, despite the BS he is talking about "I'm gonna die, watch me, I won't remove my vote" stuff. He's still continuing to do his own thing, making his own points. He didn't just say DAMN YOU ALL I'M LEAVING. That's the redeeming thing I see in all of this.

- Sunny days your #415 point is great too. My feedback for #415 is that this kind of paranoia with "I think you're bluffing" is a pretty strong/bold statement to make so I don't see it as necessarily scummy. I really, really like that you brought this up though and I look forward to what you analyze about it.

OK I just went off on a tangent, bbs.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:50 pm

Post by Nachopappa »

PV, now that we have made some headway in this game, what do you think of Slandaar so far? I ask this to you because you said you know him pretty well.

Pages 1-8: Random Observations
Townie vibe= $
Scum vibe = !

Nachomamma
! What is with your opening, Nacho. You came in and replaced and started voting people with next to no explanation. why you gotta do this lol..

Ztife
$

Baezu
!! !

Grimgroove
$

Slandaar
!

Red Dragon
$

BP
: !! frantic !! 122 seems like a forced reaction.

@Darthe: !! does mean super scum vibes, and $$ means like you inferred - super townie vibe. Hehe. Good job

Hope I didn't mess up the tags. Heading out...
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:25 pm

Post by Nachopappa »

Thanks ac!!! OK, I only have a few minutes before dinner - but while what I read is just fresh on my mind from the early stages of the game (pages 1-8)...my re-read - some quick thoughts - I can explain more later:

Nacho, I want to see you stretch more of your townie hand (if you are townie). What are you afraid of if you're town????? Saying too much and being too townie and getting NKed?? Or is it the opposite?? Come on <3 And since you're here individually and because I just REALLY like this game's posts/players in particular - it just really motivates me, only 500 popcorn has done this to me before. But yeah I really want to contribute. I hope if you're town you will stop being so timid about producing some actual content. Stop trying to weasel your way out, it just spreads seeds in my mind that you're not giving it your all - which is disappointing - or that you're just really scummy trying to skate by. I don't really know what to think with you, ya know.

Grimgroove I liked your opening posts a lot better than your second half of the game. You were leaning town in the early stages, but no it doesn't offset the middle/later stages of the game so far where I didn't like you much. Darthe, I left out one of your posts in my observations because I felt you were just trying to get reactions by saying "willing to hammer" on one of those pages. Whoever said they were willing to hammer on page 5 (not you) first - Baezu - was really scummy for doing so, but it's really hard to tell in those slightly past RVS stages but not quite. Swearing town isn't cool either. It just looks really sketchy.

Ztife seemed really inquisitive and it was a genuine curiosity to me - that's how it came off to me in the early stages. He looked pretty town. I already said my reads in one of my early posts from reading the whole game (comprehensively), so anyways I can give it again, but I'm so exhausted right now, and I feel pages 1-8 are more on my mind than 9-16 at this point. Later!!
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:43 pm

Post by Nachopappa »

In post 426, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 424, Nachopappa wrote:Saying too much and being too townie and getting NKed?? Or is it the opposite?? Come on <3 And since you're here individually and because I just REALLY like this game's posts/players in particular - it just really motivates me, only 500 popcorn has done this to me before.
shhhh
don't kill my vibe

i don't ever play the bandwagon game
i'm not playing the bandwagon game now
What vibe? The "super scummy" vibe?

Nacho

Don't you shush me

Don't do this to me now

And #427: stop clowning around

I write this with love, you know that
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:46 pm

Post by Nachopappa »

In post 432, Nachomamma8 wrote: there's no super scummy vibe that can be killed. a super scummy vibe lives on and on and on, but this vibe comes in and out like the tide. be gentle with it, please.
Fine. Be that way. *sniff*
In post 430, Elyse wrote:@Nachopappa
Did you make your account because of Nachomamma or something? Do you know him? I'm confused.
You are wise to assume that. I came into this world so the power of Nachomamma8 never goes unnoticed. Nachopappa is always watching and eagerly professing his love for his homeboy, Nachomamma.

NACHO, YOU ARE SUCH A MACHO NACHO <3
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:44 am

Post by Nachopappa »

OK, just went over what happened while I was gone today.

Grimgroove, I'm not known to make sense.

Honestly, I'm having a hell of a fun time in this game mostly because I love playing with Nacho. And he's right, I hate playing scum - especially around him - I'd be super paranoid and I'd lurk like crazy. One of our completed games is an example. If I'm playing without him and I'm scum, I might give an effort for a while until all my deceiving energies are gone, but eventually, rather quickly, the effort would just fizzle out because I hate it just that much. Normally, it is just not in my heart to make an effort to be so deceitful for an extended period of time. Moreso if people I'm familiar with are around.

And before you do it, AtE is not a scumtell. If you're going to call circle-jerking "fluff," don't. If you wish to make a case on me rather than going in a roundabout way about why everything in my post didn't make sense and was mega-fluff, I urge you to do that.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:26 pm

Post by Nachopappa »

Yay, Nacho's actually making posts that make Pappa happy.

Please listen to Nacho, Elyse, or the ground beneath you will tremble.

Love,

Mamma's friend Pappa

unvote
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #25) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by Nachopappa »

Nacho, if you feel strongly that someone is scum, I'm just gonna sheep you. Cuz I really liked your posts when you actually TRIED to give a post that's not pitiful. <3

Pappa has now joined Mamma, guys.

And I forgive you for being a sinner, Nacho. <3

Vote: Elyse

Fire is very bad for business.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:34 am

Post by Nachopappa »

In post 479, Grimgroove wrote:* What makes you so pleased with Nachomamma's case on Elyse?
* What do you make of the fact Nachomamma needed a prompt (an L-2 wagon) in order to start scumhunting?
* Do you think Nachomamma's case on Elyse qualifies as scumhunting?
OK, OK, I'll stop being his sidekick for the time being, Elyse. Sorry.

1) I was happy it seemed he was actually trying to make non-one-liner posts.
2) It's silly of him to invite pressure like that.
3) Yeah I think it does – as theoretical “scumhunting.” Because I don’t know whether he is actually trying to find scum or if he’s just flinging shit to stir up mislynches.
In post 479, Grimgroove wrote:I'll answer that last question myself: I don't think it does. Mind you, he could be right, but what I see is no scumhunting from Nachomamma's part, it's a tunnel. This tunnel might lead us to scum, but this tunnel might also be his easy way out of a thight spot. Making a case against one person is easy. You ISO them, you nitpcik on their posts, put everything in a bad light, and put the attention on them. That's why I asked about Nachomamma's reads on others. I want to find out if he really did try to find scum, or if he decided to focus on Elyse from the start in case he'd get in trouble himself.
OK. I see your point. And I always buddy Nacho in every single one of my games with him. Get used to it. I’ll read your post on Ztife in a bit. Brb.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:37 am

Post by Nachopappa »

In post 486, Darthe wrote:How about we get Red Dragonscum instead of people floundering for other lynches for unremarkable reasons?

The chainsaw defending going on here is fucking ridiculous, seriously.
Grim, could you possibly deflect from this with anyone else?
You've only pointed fingers at about half the player roster now.

I found mafia. And he still hasn't played to his normal activity level again. Truly, RD is laying low.
Why are you calling this deflecting? Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of walls since it takes a lot of effort for me to read, but he's putting forth data which could incriminate him or the people he talks about. I hate when people call this "deflecting." There's no such thing. It's making a case against others at all times, regardless if pressure is on the poster or not. I get called out on this at times so I am totally against this deflecting crap.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:57 am

Post by Nachopappa »

Nacho they're right that you haven't given your complete current reads at any point during this game. Why don't you just do it? Are you playing chicken?

Oh bloody hell, grim, I type what I think and I'm offended that you choose to call it cowdung. Believe it or not, those two walls where I highlighted with exclamation points and dollar signs...I worked on that for hours to get acquainted with everyone. They may not all make sense hence the word "random observations," but they in their state are the exact vibes I got upon reviewing the game. They're a compilation, and as scattered as they may look, that is my list for not just you but also me to look at when I review the game and see what I've thought at different stages.

And actually on second thought you're posting so many walls I'm gonna take a while to get back to you about what I think.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #29) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:05 am

Post by Nachopappa »

It is shit, Elyse. I'll go read the game. Sometimes I get overexcited and just sheep him. I'll try to be my own player in this game from now on. Sorry.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #30) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:29 am

Post by Nachopappa »

Wow, I don't remember saying that. But what I wrote is true. Don't you call this post cowdung because I'm telling you this. I had just gotten back from a tiring daytrip yesterday when I wrote that. :/ I was a bit discombobulated. I'm feeling good and awake today and I'm not feeling inclined to sheep Nacho at all.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #31) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:33 am

Post by Nachopappa »

In post 488, Grimgroove wrote: Nacho's case on Elyse seems compelling, but like I said, might be a set-up. If both would be at L-1 at the end of D1, right now I'd say I'd also vote to lynch Elyse.
I like how you say this really confidently and don't leave any doubt that you will choose Elyse at this point.
In post 489, Darthe wrote: And yeah, Nacho/Elyse are not playing their greatest. But your conjecture of some wildly large setup between them and I is simply implausible to me, and would be even if I didn't know my own role PM.
I agree. The conjecture seems to be blasphemy.
In post 488, Grimgroove wrote: Deflect what? The Red Dragon has disintegrated even without my doing.

And yes, I point a lot of fingers. When people act scummy, I do. Could you point to where I made an argument that didn't make sense, in order for you to conclude my fingerpointing is simply a deflection?

You could also try to respond to the content of the case? I bet you didn't even read it.

Currently, Elyse and Nachomamma are locked into a fight which will likely result in one of them getting lynched, and frankly, at this stage, I wouldn't mind either of them hanging from the rope. To respond to Red Dragon: if find it very unlikely they are aligned.

Like I said, I find it too early to get any firm conclusion on either Nachomamma or Elyse. They both act scummy, and they both have scummy people on their wagon.

Hence I feel more comfortable in voting Ztife, based on my own case and my own arguments.

Nacho's case on Elyse seems compelling, but like I said, might be a set-up. If both would be at L-1 at the end of D1, right now I'd say I'd also vote to lynch Elyse.
I hate the tone of the bolded part. I'm not even going to bother putting things in exclamations or $$ signs. You're almost too willing to go for either Nacho or Elyse, almost not seeming to care which one you pick. I actually sort of see Darthe's point that you seem to have too many cases on people and thus you are willing to lynch, it seems, any of a multiple number of people....
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #32) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:40 am

Post by Nachopappa »

OK, I just read Elyse and Nacho's conversations/back-and-forth, if you will. Elyse, you've said you were sick. I don't understand why Nacho-town would pick on you like that. I woudl think he woudl go after someone that he has pressured a lot, or that he has sufficent data to go off. This doesn't seem like town-nacho. Like, why you of everyone. And he doesn't seem to know everyone so well in this game that he can just tell everyone "gut" is his reason for wanting to lynch you. And his flipping votes is just really erratic, going from RD to you.

Look, I'm in a different mood today, but I'm also mnuch more alert and not fresh off a 4 hour drive and lots of waiting areas and crap.

Honestly, I don't get the case against you, Elyse. I voted you yesterday for whatever reason because I felt like being nice to Nacho and sheeping him. That's all. Done. It's Nacho squirming, that's all. And it feels like he's just repeating "yeah, but you were town at first" (how did he get a baseline town read on you - why doesnt he feel the need to explain anything??? beats me)...and then he says he "read it" and you seem scum....as if we should just trust him.

This is stupid.
unvote

And Grim I don't care if it's not convincing. Do you want a fake good excuse or a bad excuse where I'm being honest.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #33) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:44 am

Post by Nachopappa »

Grimgroove, I have to re-read this game again because I honestly forgot why I liked Ztife the other day. Right now, I think the points/posts you outlined about Ztife show Ztife to be scummy as hell.

OK, you point a lot of fingers. But it's so much that you're going to get ignored IMO. It's just too much to absorb. Why not focus on fewer people, but strengthen the cases as much as you can instead of seeming like you're picking apart every single thing in the game. It's just too much.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #34) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:53 am

Post by Nachopappa »

I don't know if it's wise that you take it into account. I typed that, but now I'm not sure if that's good to criticize and recommend someone to change the way they play because it's working for you apparently and you've been here a long time. If you make it fewer cases, then people can be petty and call you out for overlooking things...with lots of cases, people tell you that you're deflecting (like that guy who said so earlier) or flinging shit around or anything like that.

I guess there's no way to silence the haters (I'm a hater). Blah. It's a game of accusations.

/off-topic, sorry
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #35) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:02 am

Post by Nachopappa »

In post 519, Bertkerberos wrote:@Moderator: Slandaar is on the vote count (voting Elyse and Nachopappa), while I'm not on there.
Sorry! This post is me. :(
Fix'd.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #36) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:20 am

Post by Nachopappa »

Chernobyl, my gut is you're town, but while it was ongoing I also happened to be following that newbie game where Rinnigear with the cute smilies was the cop and you were scum, and you first rolecopped Rinni to make sure and then NKed eventually...and I thought you were really townie in that game. That game has long been finished, but it's funny how one of the few games I followed - I'm playing in a game with one of those players. Hahaha.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #37) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:06 pm

Post by Nachopappa »

I feel like we are going around in circles and circles....

I have to gather everything together tonight, then. Chernobyl, how did your re-read go?
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #38) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:11 pm

Post by Nachopappa »

In post 516, Ztife wrote:Therefore I can't think why Nacho would be this confident about elyse. Also,
scums don't usually start wagons
, and I think Nacho might be trying to fuck with our minds here, and therefore my gut says to get some pressure on this wagon.
I don't agree with this.
In post 548, SunnyDays wrote:I'm glad I decided to reread all of your posts. Also for the record,
In post 142, Elyse wrote:Do you think you are that much of a priority for scum to kill?
This is where I started to become suspicious of Elyse more so on a "what would scum do" reread. I thinking it's dirty rotten play to ask questions like these, and you know it Elyse, and going back to when you also pressured me into a claim I get this irritating itch that you're getting this information for your scum team so that they know who to kill.
This is a really cool post. I like you.

Look, Elyse, you seem to dish it out often but it also seems like you can't "take it." All these excuses and complaints lately...it just seems like you're being too easily offended. Getting all pissy just isn't helping you. :/

Also, Nacho, why did you disappear again now that the pressure wagon on you is gone. This raises red flags.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #39) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:36 pm

Post by Nachopappa »

Okay. I'm up for a Nacho lynch. He's stirring up shit and it seems he is content to watch us fight while he attempts to mislynch the fuck out of you.

And once the pressure dissipated, he went back to lurking 2+ days and counting. I'm really paranoid about people jumping on the RD and Elyse wagons. I know I'm one to talk since I was stupid and sheeped Mamma for a day.

But seriously, Nacho needs to go. He is so deadset on you, Elyse, way too confident about you that it scares the hell out of me.

unvote, vote Nachomamma

My last thoughts for the night.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #40) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:38 pm

Post by Nachopappa »

Elyse thanks for the explanation. I went back and looked back at RD's posts. I get it.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #41) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:35 am

Post by Nachopappa »

That's funny about this vote-hopping you speak of, Baezu, because I initially voted Nachomamma, then I was stupid for a day and voted Elyse just to sheep Nacho, and then I decided to stop being a prick sidekick and vote Nachomamma who has been the scummiest. That's all. In fact, I hate your post #575 not because of your points, but because of you saying how helpful you can be, yet you're not doing anything really....

I'm reinforcing what people have said is scummy about others, and inputting what my observations are. If you're going to brag about being able to be helpful to town, then do something. If you're going to accuse me of not doing work, then go do your own. I'm sure you can find something new to bring up. Don't sit here and tell us that shit about your vote being a "byproduct" of all kinds of conversations. I can say the same thing about Nacho, but at least I put it into my own words.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #42) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:37 am

Post by Nachopappa »

In post 574, Elyse wrote:I am pushing Baezu. Have you seen my posts say that she's doing nothing? She's not responding to me.
Oh, and Baezu, how about responding to Elyse some?
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #43) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:05 pm

Post by Nachopappa »

Oops.
Vote: Nachomamma8
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #44) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:59 pm

Post by Nachopappa »

You all talk a lot, and in droves of paragraphs, so I'm going to take some time to re-read/review the latest arguments and get back to you all in the morning. Thanks for postponing the deadline, AC. <3
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #45) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:00 pm

Post by Nachopappa »

Also,
, can you prod Nachomamma8? He hasn't posted in 3 days and 2 hours as of this post.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #46) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:48 am

Post by Nachopappa »

Baezu will you lynch Nacho-scum with me
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #47) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:48 am

Post by Nachopappa »

He's just picking on you. I don't see Nacho-town picking on your play like this
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #48) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:12 am

Post by Nachopappa »

Why do you want to be an enigma

What, so you don't get NKed N1??

A doc would protect you
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #49) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:12 am

Post by Nachopappa »

Don't you sweet talk me

Don't you do this to me

I mean it
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #50) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:13 am

Post by Nachopappa »

I'm gonna get bombed tomorrow or today for being so flip-floppy befcause you're here and one minute I'm voting you, then I decide to sheep you, then I come back.

LOL
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #51) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:14 am

Post by Nachopappa »

I don't believe in your promises on breaking open on Day 2 or 3. You usually c an figure stuff out during DAY ONE

And then you can look at stuff and re-analyze if you're wrong about your reads.

I've seen you STEP UP IN DAY ONE.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #52) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:15 am

Post by Nachopappa »

You've promised people as SCUM on Day 1. So that "I'm gonna break open day .2" Yeah you will, empty promises, after 2 more town are dead tomorrow.

Unh uh!!!

NO!
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #53) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:16 am

Post by Nachopappa »

No, because I said it isn't. You've got me in hyper sheep-ish mode here.

NACHO COME BACK

I'm already in deep shit for sheeping you for a night and then coming back to earth. So you better come to me while I'm in hyper sheep-ish land and talk to me. Why the hell are you reaching out to me here, as town. Why do you feel the need to reach out if you're really town. LEt your play speak for itself instead. YEah yeah yeah no.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #54) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:20 am

Post by Nachopappa »

WHAT, BREKAING THE GAME

WHAT THE HELL

THEN WHY DID YOU SUMMON FREAKIN 4 VOTES ALREADY

Breaking the game takes so much fuckin brainpower doesnt it???

Yeah yeah yeah well if you're dead, theyll start bombing me

I got my life out on the line, what throw me a line will ya
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #55) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:21 am

Post by Nachopappa »

OH PISSY FUCK BUTT CAKES

WHY DID YOU WAIT SO LONG TO GIVE YOUR READS

DOES THAT TAKE SO MUCH EFFORT TOO
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #56) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:23 am

Post by Nachopappa »

I SUCK AT MAKING CASES

YOU CANT DEPEND ON ME FOR NUTTIN
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #57) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:25 am

Post by Nachopappa »

I LOVE YOU BUT WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO LOVELY ND SCUMMY AND LOVELY WTF

LIKE W T F
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #58) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:27 am

Post by Nachopappa »

I HAVENT BEEN GIVING "LISTEN TO MY SCUM CASES, THEY ARE CAREFULLY DRAWN UP" EFFORT IN ANY OF MY GAMES, BUT IM ALWAYS INVESTED AND READING UP, BUT I DONT REALLY MAKE CASES IN ANY OF MY GAMES

I AM LIKE TIP, EXCEPT IM ALWAYS FRANTIC AND READING EVETRY SINGLE POST OF ALL OF THE 4 GAMES IM ALIVE IN, AND I ALWAYS KEEP UP AND HAVE GUT FEELINGs

BUT I NEVER GENERATE CASES FOR THE MOST PART

BUT OK FINE

I WONT SHEEP BLINDLY CUZ THEN ILL DIE SOOON

WITH THAT SAID

Unvote

FINE FINE FINE FINE FINE
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #59) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:28 am

Post by Nachopappa »

I HATE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU BUT I HATE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU

WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO MEAN AND NICE

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WTF NACHO WTF
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #60) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:31 am

Post by Nachopappa »

FINE FINE FINE FINE FINE

I LOVE YOU 60 PERCENT AND HATE YOU 40 PERCENT

GOD JEEZ WHAT WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO NACHO

Elyse, I hope youre not just compromising in a "aww i guess i cant do more and get RD klynched" unless youre super sure and happy deep down with a Baezu lynch and not just beacuse he/she is ignoring you. I've compromised and been fooled in the past by this Mr. Nacho dude.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #61) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:32 am

Post by Nachopappa »

OH BLOODY BOLLOCKS NACHO I LOVE YOU BUT WHAT THE FUCK IM GONNA GET KILLED NOW

DEAR GOD

Vote: Baezu

LORD FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS NACHO

Please forgive me
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #62) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:32 am

Post by Nachopappa »

IF YOU ALL CALL ME OUT FOR SHEEPING YOU KNOW WHAT. MAYBE I AM NACHO, CUZ I GOT A PIECE OF NACHO IN MY HEART, YOU EVER THOUGHT OF THAT YOU SCUMBAGS
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #63) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:33 am

Post by Nachopappa »

OK I hope so because Nacho got my emotions flowing now, I'm so heated up man.

Like WHAT Nacho

WHAT WHAT WHAT

WHAT NOW
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #64) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:46 am

Post by Nachopappa »

I AM CRAZY

DONT YOU DARE GO THAT ROUTE IWTH ME, I AINT MAKE NO EXCUSES SIR BUT HONESTLY I HAVE THE ENERGY TO ALWAYS KEEP UP POST BY POST AS EACH POST C OMES AND BE THAT KIND OF PRESENCE, BUT NOT THE MAKE A CASE "LETS LOOK BACK" KINDA PRESENCE< NOT UNLESS I HAEV A LOT OF TIME, BUT I DONT HAVE THAT CAPABILITY CURRENTLY, THAT COMES ANAD GOES

But seriously, don't sell yourself short Grim. Just because people aren't forming - that is telling in that some are ignoring, other dont want to join, others afraid to join becauase of whatever reason - maybe fear as scum of looking scummy by changing wagons like that, or that they dont think its going anywhere so they want a safe bet that cna get a quicker mislynch and yours isnt it

dont sell yourself short buddy
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #65) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:47 am

Post by Nachopappa »

You're making a lot of effort in this game and I like that so far about you, and it shows. Off my high horse for a minute lol.

But you're really working on makign reads I like that about you

screw whatevetr I said earlier, I think my initial reads probably all my town reads were scum and my scum were town I dont care cuz I was trying to substantiate things and tell what I think but none of it came out making any sense and I aint got no energy to make it make sense now so I'm around, active, and reading post by post and i tell it like it is bro
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #66) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:58 am

Post by Nachopappa »

Yeah...

Sorry about that, guys...

Back to Nacho I go

Unvote: Baezu

Vote: Nachomamma
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #67) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:25 am

Post by Nachopappa »

Nacho is scum for drivelling

I will never again be swayed by his evil ways.

Pure, pure evil
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #68) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:05 am

Post by Nachopappa »

Me too. He explains it so well for a dummy like me. It's like Scumcases for Dummies

Well done.

Vote: Darthe

You goin down down down
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #69) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by Nachopappa »

Let's totally lynch someone soon.

Totes.

Someone totes scum. <3
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #70) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:45 pm

Post by Nachopappa »

Oh, sorry, just re-read the past few pages again.
Vote: Baezu

Vote's final for this day.

<3

I love you Nacho. To each game its own, but this game for now I support you

Man why does every day have to be so different hehehehehe
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #71) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:47 pm

Post by Nachopappa »

Also, Nacho, if you're wondering why you aren't feeling all warm and tingly....

maybe it's you iznt here

<3
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #72) » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:24 pm

Post by Nachopappa »

Um, Nacho

I'm gonna cry if you die

<3
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #73) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:14 am

Post by Nachopappa »

Unvote, vote Darthe
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #74) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:34 am

Post by Nachopappa »

Nope, I wasn't Darthe, you missed it. Check 698 votecount.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #75) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:12 am

Post by Nachopappa »

Someone hammer Darthe please
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (isolation #76) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:13 am

Post by Nachopappa »

Sounds like flailing scum, so frantic and adll
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #77) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:33 am

Post by Nachopappa »

LOL Elyse

You sound so sure that Darthe isn't scum. LOL Way too sure of yourself there... Very curious post, that #735
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #78) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:51 am

Post by Nachopappa »

I thought Baezu is at lynch -2 now and Darthe is also at lynch -2?
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #79) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:04 am

Post by Nachopappa »

And now I know why he wanted to be an enigma...

RIP Mamma

I'll let this be a wake-up call to get into this game and take it seriously. :(
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #80) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:06 am

Post by Nachopappa »

I'm on my phone but ill post more later today. I expected Baezu to be alive today...my gut is that it was a fake claim.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (isolation #81) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:51 am

Post by Nachopappa »

In post 765, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 683, PeregrineV wrote:IMO, town-Darthe is very clearly town.

Here, it hasn't happened yet.
This is my reason.
Peregrine claims he recognizes town-Darthe through meta.
Darthe was town.
Peregrine didn't notice.
Peregrine lied.
Yep. I checked his ISO. He's sort of coasting. I don't know if he just doesn't want to allow us to read him easily or what.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (isolation #82) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:55 am

Post by Nachopappa »

In post 769, Baezu wrote:I checked peregrine. No result. What does that mean?
What do YOU think it means?
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #83) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:27 am

Post by Nachopappa »

From Baezu's ISO, I can't help but like her "I swear to you" part.
In post 137, Baezu wrote:You guys need to listen to Slandaar. I am TOWN. I swear to you. The reason that I want to lynch BP is because he just seems to me to REEK of scum so why not continue to try to push for someone that I feel is scum? That is also the reason I was not willing to move my vote. But, since people obviously cannot be convinced by my words I will just have to wait for the mafia to NK me n1 to show you my role PM. Maybe there is a doctor out there who is willing to protect me because as I said before, I am TOWN. Also, when I get killed will you please vote for BP. That is my dying wish. For now, I will vote with those who are more experienced and take their word that future is indeed scum. Hopefully you guys are right.

VOTE: Future
I'll finish reading a few more ISOs later. Is it just me, or are Red Dragon's reactions to being pressured way over the top
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #84) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:44 am

Post by Nachopappa »

Vote: Red Dragon

Today, you will not distract us with all the AtE to cover up your scumminess this time. You tried to blind us with it, but that's not gonna work.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #85) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:13 am

Post by Nachopappa »

Yeah, it does look like bussing:
In post 369, Red Dragon wrote:
In post 342, Baezu wrote:Dragon, your last few posts :igmeou:
fucking lynch me. ohh and also, scum are on my wagon. Look at the quick hops.
In post 345, Elyse wrote:I think RedDragon is bluffing or something.

He says that he's willing to be lynched, but then asks if we want him to claim? What's that about? If you want to be lynched, what's the point of claiming and possibly stalling your lynch?
fine
vote: reddragon

There is literally no bluff.
In post 347, Baezu wrote:
In post 346, ac1983fan wrote:
BP and thegooner have not posted since the site came back up. I will begin looking for replacements for the both shortly.
I feel good about my gooner vote! :wink:
yeah, and this is not hypocritical in any way at all.
In post 370, Elyse wrote:So you are taking a stand and wanting to lynch yourself because you think that SunnyDays (Future) is scum for replacing in and dropping a towntell, even though you didn't want to lynch him when his wagon was actually popular.

Hm. It's not going to work, so either shape up or commit suicide for no reason because no one will listen to you when you're dead either.
In post 403, Elyse wrote:@RedDragon
I'm "attacking" you because you need some tough love and are acting like a whiny baby for no reason. Come on now.

As far as Baezu is concerned, I never thought her "I swear I'm town" bit was very townie and she does want to lynch ASAP for no real reason. A good deadline lynch if necessary.

Still, my top three scumreads are RD/gooner/Nachomamma.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (isolation #86) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by Nachopappa »

Elyse, if you don't explain why you wouldn't want to be investigats N1, you're getting my vote too.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #87) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by Nachopappa »

@Elyse:

My scenarios after a second of reaction-time to process what you just said:

1) It is a good, solid claim if you are scum; it was very risky to explicitly state that you would not like to be investigated on D1 without any further clarification. I want to say "what?? why did you think you would survive after you breadcrumbed publicly like that - why didn't you say more in case you get NKed?"

2) The claim is out of left field, and it is made with a town mindset.

I would like to hear Baezu explain why he chose to investigate Peregrine. Currently, my recollection of Peregrine is being quite useless and lurky. Also, Nacho has called out Peregrine for not being useful, to the point where he "would not mind if Peregrine had died 10 pages ago." I am concerned, and weary that one of these claims is fake.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (isolation #88) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:59 pm

Post by Nachopappa »

Both are fishy. What is unnerving thus far:

1) The "Odd" cop. Don't you all think it is pretty coincidental that Baezu can ONLY investigate on odd nights (N1, N3, etc.). Elyse asks not to be investigated on N1, which makes the earliest time she can be investigated again N3. This is assuming that there is one investigative town role.

Then, Baezu got a no result on the first night. She "forgets" that she investigated someone, contrary to her own belief. Do you see where I'm getting at?

2) Both power roles are made known during D1, and both survive to live D2. There was still an NK made.

My gut is telling me someone's lying.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #89) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:51 am

Post by Nachopappa »

In post 812, Miss Stranger wrote:
@Nachopappa:
Elyse claimed her role on D2, not D1. That said, I don't entirely disbelieve her, I'm just taking her claim with a pinch of salt.
Yes, but she breadcrumbed that she had some sort of a power role, such that she wished to not be investigated N1.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #90) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:19 am

Post by Nachopappa »

Prod dodge

Didn't have consistent access yesterday, but will catch up today
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (isolation #91) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:51 am

Post by Nachopappa »

OK, caught up for the most part. Grimgroove reads pretty town for these posts:
In post 830, Grimgroove wrote:I believe Elyse.

Let's all vote Peregrine now.

Or Ztife.

Both are fine by me.

Maybe even Red Dragon, but a bit meh'ish about that one.
In post 860, Grimgroove wrote:Should we also start agreeing on who should be targeted by Elyse? How are these tests normally done?
In post 863, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 861, Baezu wrote:VOTE: Red Dragon
I probably should have done this a long time ago
This is
L-1

Normally I'd say it's too soon for that, but meh, this game needs a boost.

But Baezu, Always, Always make it clear when your vote is an L-1 to avoid any derphammering.
Red Dragon hasn't come back and defended himself the way I'd expect him to as town, especially with the recent pressure. It's such a whole different Red Dragon we are seeing D2. That worries me immensely.

Elyse is pretty town IMO for her reactions lately.

Baezu could be a role cop I guess. Her mistake on who she investigated seems legit though.

Have any of you read Chernobyl's isos lately? I can't put my finger on why I feel like she is present, but lurky and scummy.

Miss Stranger's catch-up post is pretty town. I never liked BP though.

Slandaar's mass claim suggestion is kinda town IMO.

Ztife isn't doing anything for me on D2, and right now I could see a Ztife-RD combo. His post below is scummy as hell IMO.
In post 516, Ztife wrote:Too lazy to quote most because I think Grim's case is full of BS, but a couple of replies;
In post 499, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 494, Elyse wrote: 1. I never tunneled solely on Ztife.
2. My comments are not nitpicky. They are statements about the essence of his posts, not about choices of words.
3. If you feel I put everything Ztife said in a bad light, feel free to put it under a good light.
I know its hard for your ego to see it but contrary to your beliefs, your cases are word-centric.
What is the "essence" of your case on me? Why would you not be able to properly bring your reasoning across in a short paragraph about my scumminess?

As I see it, the case is basically "Ztife's weak case on BP and does nothing else, Ztife doesn't pay attention to the game enough, Ztife asks 'questions with no substances', Ztife's vote on nacho is fishy"

My case on BP was not about the game theory, but about why he started the whole NL thing to begin with. The case is not about our views on NL, its about BP's wavering views on it.

What's tunneling? How do you define tunneling? What defines me tunneling on BP? How does that makes me scum? Does mentioning BP in more than X amount of posts constitutes tunneling? I gave comments about low activity from the major wagons, and I don't think they put much thought into their posts, and they are not incredibly scummy to me.

This is in contrast with BP's "LETS NL, OH NO WAIT, I AGREE WITH YOU, I THINK I"LL LYNCH". There's plenty of analysis about this, but I'll just skip it for now because his slot issin't even posting anyway.

About reading, how do you define active? How do you define reading the game sufficiently? Do I have to make notes?
I skimmed through some parts, and I just happen to miss out yours, and therefore I asked double questions. Does that makes me scummy? For someone who is not really reading the game closely is he more likely scum or town? Please enlighten me what goes through in your mind.

To add, I think your views are weak/silly and that's why it was easier to miss them (I also mentioned that slandaar belongs to this group at the back of my mind). Your reason about sunny's "misreading role pm" and therefore not scum is just epic actually. The great scum hunter Grim posted a wall why Future is scum, and a dubious/ambiguous claim and suddenly he's town. Pretty rediculous if I must say. The only reason I didn't persue this is because I simply didn't find the slot to be scummy anyway.

I like intereactions, I like posts, I like to question "blank" votes and views so that I may refer back to them later in the game. The connection between Peregrine's vote on nacho may not seem like a big deal now, but it could potentially be in the future.

Unlike you, I don't believe in having the need to have "substance behind every post". I don't believe in earning town-cred. I scum hunt and part of the way I do it is to create discussion and reveal "blanks" so I can refer for inconsistancies and slips. I do see Nacho as a strong player because I believe he does this well.

I believe Elyse seems to a passive player, but her posts does not give me the feeling that she intends to hide her reads or intentions. These are town-traits to me. Nacho's case seems abstract because I just can't see how her actions triggers his explainations. She didn't hide that she wants future and bp lynched/scum read. Having unoriginal reads D1 is not strange to me IMHO. Some players enter the game with strong reads just off a few posts. Other's takes more posts and a couple of cases and those that has similiar train of thoughts will have similiar reads. Null/passiveness is not a strong scum-read for me D1. In fact I actually think the flip and wagon formation is the most crucial D1 element. Towards the later days we will see which are the debates that were scum-town or town-town and it will be useful to reflect on the bandwagon formations.

Therefore I can't think why Nacho would be this confident about elyse. Also, scums don't usually start wagons, and I think Nacho might be trying to fuck with our minds here, and therefore my gut says to get some pressure on this wagon.
In post 461, Ztife wrote:5 days to deadline.
In the exchange between Elyse and Nacho, nacho's case seems abstract, Elyse gives me an overrall more town feel.
Mod Edit: Removed quoted unauthorized use of Mod's color and fixed quote tags.
Last edited by ac1983fan on Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #92) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:44 pm

Post by Nachopappa »

Red Dragon, what are your current townreads and scumreads?
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #93) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:49 am

Post by Nachopappa »

Wow, Slandaar's analysis and conclusion about PV's voting history is compelling.

Miss Stranger is pretty methodical in her spreadsheet-format paragraphs about reads. Leaning town in her big wall posts.

Peregrine, you're not V/LA anymore. Please catch up soon.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (isolation #94) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:10 am

Post by Nachopappa »

Yeah, he started being careful with his words, like he's trying to 'avoid' saying anything scummy. The change from one spectrum to the other - all full of attitude, self-defeatist talk; transitioning to a remarkably calm demeanor - RD's the lynch for today, me thinks.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (isolation #95) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:56 am

Post by Nachopappa »

In post 918, PeregrineV wrote:
Slandaar

I like the appearance of trying. You would think analysis would uncover information, and conclusions would be reached from that information. Instead, it looked like analysis but turns out it was only conclusion support? Why not just say so and give evidence as such instead of crouching it into "I'm going to look at this info and see what conclusions I can draw."?

Miss Stranger

Like the posting style, but wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much theory talk on her part is not going over well with me. And reads are seeming a little too convenient.
Well, Peregrine, now that Slandaar has compiled information, do you mind giving us conclusions that you make of the data? Show us what's missing in Slandaar's conclusions and what you think his evidence points to.

Overall, I think your two reads on Slandaar and Miss Stranger are spot-on. Especially Miss Stranger.
Nachopappa
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Nachopappa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (isolation #96) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:07 am

Post by Nachopappa »

In post 923, Red Dragon wrote:It is just hard to defend yourself when the points against you are valid. I know that I'm town, so the only thing I really ask is make sure that you guys have a backup. I really see no world where a good town would not lynch me to be honest.

Right now I still think nacho is scum. Slandaar is impossible to read as always... but that is really all I have.
No, that's not all you have.

Defend the points anyway. Your read on me seems to be based on gut - I'd like to see your case on that. Slandaar may be difficult to read, but you have a read, right? If so, please share and enforce your reads.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”