Mini 1749: Classic Rock Mafia: Game Over!

Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:17 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

VOTE: iraonavp

anagram?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:36 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 6, Garmr wrote:wagon on aero.

VOTE: aero.

:(
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:48 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 11, MattP wrote:
In post 10, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 8, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 6, Garmr wrote:wagon on aero.

VOTE: aero.

VOTE: Aero

Why?

Anyone who uses emojis is scum, that's why.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:50 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 15, Garmr wrote:
:D :) :] :lol: :giggle: :P :roll: :wink: :cool:

VOTE: Garmr
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:52 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 15, Garmr wrote:mattp has a slight scummy response going to serious vote him.

VOTE: mattp

@aero
:D :) :] :lol: :giggle: :P :roll: :wink: :cool:

What's slightly scummy about it?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #23 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:02 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 20, iraonavp wrote:
In post 4, Aeronaut wrote:VOTE: iraonavp

anagram?

Yes, my name is clearly an anagram of "nova pair"! Congratulate yourself on this revelatory discovery.

I thought it was Pirao van, personally.

In post 21, Garmr wrote:
In post 17, MattP wrote:
In post 15, Garmr wrote:mattp has a slight scummy response going to serious vote him.

What was that?

The fact he asked why over something rvs that didn't need much explaining. I don't know how to put this into words but was there any reason to ask why for something rvs like. Just seems a bit you know.

Makes sense, let's do it.

VOTE: Mattp
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #47 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:33 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Matt's whole reaction to this is stiff and awkward.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #53 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:43 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I think frozen is town. Reasoning can't be said yet though, because rules and shit.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #54 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:43 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

So, I mean, feel free to take that with a grain of salt I guess.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #184 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:07 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 57, iraonavp wrote:
In post 49, MattP wrote:Forgive me, I'm on ambien that I swallowed a few minutes before this wagon started

I don't know how I should feel about this, considering that he has mentioned his usage of Ambien in previous games and it probably affects his judgement and behavior. It may not necessarily account for what he has posted here, though. I would definitely like to retain the pressure on his wagon and hear more from MattP once he becomes unaffected by his medication.

I'm going to go with that the medication is null. Honestly, I'd personally prefer people don't talk about that sort of thing because it messes with our perceptions, but I don't think it's indicative, really.

In post 78, Frozen Angel wrote:RC you mind confirming that we need 7 votes to lynch?

I'm curious why you even felt the need to ask this question.

In post 83, Garmr wrote:dwelee let me bitch slap you for being dumb there we go.

I don't think matt is town. But taly is treating matt like they are town with no reasoning and defending them by distorting facts this is white knighting the wagon.

In forum parlance, it means rushing to the aid of another poster for whatever reason. An accusation typically reserved for when a poster is being hammered by another poster(s) and the accused leaps in to defend them, usually without thinking things through as to why the person is being attacked

I also never said I thought matt was a downie. Also scum defend there buddies to ;/

I feel like white knighting is more of something that scum does when they know the person being strung up is town; because then it gives them towncred later on. Your definition is... different.

In post 90, MattP wrote:Also, I've brought up my state of mind in many games in the past.

And that's why it's null.

In post 91, Dierfire wrote:Hello everyone! It's nice to see some familiar names, and nice to see some new friends as well.

VOTE: AlwaysInnocent
I don't like that he took two hours to read the game and still went with a random vote in without commenting on anything that he read.

@MattP

Why in did you ask Dwlee about his vote and not Garmr?

I've mixed feelings on Taly and the Miller claim, but his approach seems sound and I can see clear motivation to read other players in his interactions with Frozen and AlwaysInnocent.

I like Aero's activity level interaction with Garmr and his activity level. I'm still trying to decide whether I trust that enough to also trust his read on Frozen, who thus far hasn't said much of importance and seemed a little off in . Specifically the time stamps don't really support her claim to have had something written up when Garmr posted .

What do you mean by our "activity level interaction"? I have no idea what that even implies.

This whole post feels weird and awkward to me.

In post 103, MattP wrote:
In post 102, Dwlee99 wrote:What is weird about ?

It's very tryhard to overexplain to someone why an avatar change isn't inherently scummy

If you don't think it's weird in essence I don't really know what more there is to it.

It's sort of a weird post, but it's nothing to write home about. There's only like a sentence about the avatar thing, which honestly is really exactly the kind of thing that starts off little and turns into this overblown thing that you're
still
talking about, that in the long run doesn't really matter.

In post 104, MattP wrote:
In post 32, iraonavp wrote:
In post 27, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 7, Dwlee99 wrote:You changed your avatar.

whats scummy about it ? :D

I am fairly sure that Dwlee99's comment about Garmr's avatar was not implying that it was indicative of a scum-aligned player, it was an RVS vote no different from several others.

And really, what answers would you honestly expect from this question? An avatar is very clearly not indicative of alignment.

Like if we're talking about taking RVS nonsense seriously being scummy, it's weird that ira took Angel's post so seriously.

To be fair, you took a very non-serious RVS wagon on you
just
as seriously.

In post 105, Lowell wrote:Wow you guys move fast. 5 pages. Oof.

I believe, and love, the miller claim. I remember years ago doing the same thing as miller and having a long and dumb philosophical discussion about it. Point is, haters gon' hate. Claim is smart, if true, and almost certainly true.

I also like Gamr as town.

VOTE: AI for trying to draw out a reason Taly would fake claim. Grasping at straws, as if trying to set something up.

Isn't there only one real reason for him to fake claim? Like the only reason to do that if he's
not
a miller is that he's scum. Those are the two options.

In post 113, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 110, iraonavp wrote:
In post 88, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Would Taly claim if he is scum?

I have not encountered a d1 miller claim before, and I am unsure how they are usually handled! I suggest we (except for the cop) ignore it, since Taly could be either scum-aligned pretending to be a miller, or a real miller.

Mathilda hasn't posted yet? Vote is becoming more legit.

If she needs replacement, RC, please consider Titus :)

Jesus, a game with you and Titus is simultaneously such an exciting but horrifying thought.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #185 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:08 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

More coming, got like 3 more pages of reading or something like that.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #186 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:21 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 126, Albert B. Rampage wrote:What's up, Aeronaut.
Whaddup, ABR.

In post 128, Taly wrote:OK, I have no clue at all what happened in my other post. I almost never make posts with 300 characters or less ABR... But I'll try to be shorter and more concise with myself.

ABR - just because you'd claim Miller as scum D1 doesn't mean the same would be done by me.
Would you rather me have not claimed and then let the possibility of being guiltied later in game fuck over the town in my mislynch?

ABR would claim anything as any alignment, in fairness.

As far as your claim, I actually feel like you're telling the truth. Don't ask me why, it just mostly looks genuine to me. Also, I feel like it'd be smarter for scum to wait until they were close to being lynched to do something that ballsy.

In post 130, Dierfire wrote:MattP looks fine to me. I don't know why people want to vote for him. Aero is a good bet for Town on his wagon. His points on Iraonavp are good; currently Iraonavp would be my best guess for Mafia on his wagon if he's Town.

My points on Iraonavp? Just so you know, these are my points on him:

Spoiler:

anagram?

In post 23, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 20, iraonavp wrote:

anagram?

Yes, my name is clearly an anagram of "nova pair"! Congratulate yourself on this revelatory discovery.

I thought it was Pirao van, personally.

In post 132, MattP wrote:I don't get the aero townreads considering the slot has done barely anything as of yet.

At the time of Dier's random town reading of me, this was mostly accurate.

In post 133, Dierfire wrote:For me it mostly has to do with his activity level and moving votes to help the game move.

What do you mean? I came on for like an hour, and voted like twice. I voted Garmr for
using emojis
, so what you're saying literally doesn't make sense.

I don't like being buddied.

VOTE: Dier
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:25 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 162, Radja wrote:VOTE: Albert B Rampage

Nah.

In post 176, Radja wrote:
In post 172, MattP wrote:
In post 170, Radja wrote:No use for a guy who is not going to engage in the game and does not answer questions.

That's an easy vote.

Why did you vote me?

I already explained why I voted you.

You wanted to act town on page 1, which bothers me a lot. Your followup has not improved my read on you, so I saw no reason to unvote.
You are trying to play the game however, which makes Albert a better vote for now.

P-edit: You are actively not engaging in the game, while Mathilda is not around and will get replaced if it continues. That's a big difference. I have asked you a question twice and you refuse to answer. Which probably means you have no answer for it. That gives me a scumread on you.

Consider my vote also on this one.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:54 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 202, MattP wrote:
In post 201, Dwlee99 wrote:I think it's the wrong word. But ABR is voting mathilda for not contributing anything so radja votes abr for not contributing anything over mathilda. Idk if that made sense.

Radja has already explained the discrepancy. Mathilda hasn't posted at all. ABR has posted to say he won't be posting. Radja doesn't like that ABR is active lurking whereas Mathilda is simply lurking.

Phone posting; I saw that whole thing as sarcasm, ABR doing ABR things. I doesn't really matter if he's saying that's what he's doing, it more matters whether he actually just doesn't do anything.

tbh I'd rather tongue-in-cheek ABR than Fakeclaim-Three-Different-Roles-As-Town ABR, as hilarious as that was
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:02 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 205, MattP wrote:
In post 204, Aeronaut wrote:Phone posting; I saw that whole thing as sarcasm, ABR doing ABR things. I doesn't really matter if he's saying that's what he's doing, it more matters whether he actually just doesn't do anything.

tbh I'd rather tongue-in-cheek ABR than Fakeclaim-Three-Different-Roles-As-Town ABR, as hilarious as that was

I'm not concerned with ABR, I'm concerned that Dwlee is just jumping onto the Radja-smear-campaign by throwing out a big word like "hypocrisy" when he has no reason to justify saying that.

At this point I don't like Dwlee or Dierface (the two D's)

Yea, he sounds like a politician, using buzzwords.

Besides that, I haven't honestly looked at Dwlee, but I'll look at him more when I'm at a computer.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #207 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:02 am

Post by Aeronaut »

How do you feel about alwaysInnocent?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:08 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Eh
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (isolation #17) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:09 am

Post by Aeronaut »

I need to go read the last few pages more thoroughly, but having skimmed I didn't really care for a lot of his posting
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #219 (isolation #18) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:28 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 189, Taly wrote:
Wtf, this is either discrediting a valid move to make the town more aware, or simply casting it off for something else later.

This is why I'm not fully OK with Dier atm, and at a lesser degree - ABR. (Though, Aero is kind of right about how ABR would claim anything.

Can you show me where ABR discredited your claim?

In post 195, Dwlee99 wrote:Radja your vote is absolute garbage. It's absolute hypocrisy.

Well, the thing is... it's really not. While Radja might be voting ABR for something that's a bit hypocritical, Radja himself
is
posting a moderate amount. The real reason it's not a great vote is because there's really not scum motivation for literally announcing "I'm going to do nothing this game", yet Radja jumped on it pretty fast anyway.

However, you're doing the same thing; jumping on the Radja bandwagon because it's the cool wagon to be on, using your own buzzword reason to make it seem like you're adding something to this push, when you're clearly not. You're just riding the coattails.

In post 198, AlwaysInnocent wrote:After having re-read Radja's ISO, I think it more likely that he is town. His posts seem genuine. I do wonder why he has Garmr as a townread. I think I have an idea, but I am not sure if saying it helps the game.

UNVOTE: Radja

What exactly looks genuine to you in his ISO? Like which posts specifically?

In post 217, iraonavp wrote:
I suggest that you change your vote onto someone you consider likely to be scum-aligned, to preserve the remaining tatters of your credibility.

This last sentence looks like strong-arming, and I'm not a fan.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (isolation #19) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 234, Dierfire wrote:
@Taly

In post 189, Taly wrote:Do you want a medal? This has been stated in another form. ._. But I already stated I wanted to have more time on the read, but my gut still tells me that Matt is likely town.

Are you offering me a medal?
It's true that I missed by Ironavp which said the same thing, so I'll apologize for the repetition.

This is the same thing; what Taly pointed out is that it looks like you're posting just to post, not adding any real content, agreeing with other things people post but not posting you're own ideas, etc.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (isolation #20) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 227, Mathilda wrote:
In post 152, MattP wrote:Well you can trust me, I'm a doctor

OK you have to know that everyone's going to notice this comment. It's too obvious for a soft claim or bread crumb and if you're townie then why would you say such a thing? Especially if you were a doctor. This is suspicious.

So, hypothetically, if he were soft claiming, you would have just brought even
more
attention to it.

In post 231, iraonavp wrote:
In post 219, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 217, iraonavp wrote:
I suggest that you change your vote onto someone you consider likely to be scum-aligned, to preserve the remaining tatters of your credibility.

This last sentence looks like strong-arming, and I'm not a fan.

I guess you're right, it does look like that. But really, is strong-arming someone into not doing something anti-town at all bad?

He's not doing something anti-town, he's using his vote to pressure people. That's what ya do. The thing about you saying "You better move your vote right now, or else" sounds weird and threatening, and it also sounds like you're discrediting him. (Which is really what you're doing).

In post 233, Dierfire wrote:
@Aero

In post 184, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 91, Dierfire wrote:
I like Aero's activity level interaction with Garmr and his activity level. I'm still trying to decide whether I trust that enough to also trust his read on Frozen, who thus far hasn't said much of importance and seemed a little off in . Specifically the time stamps don't really support her claim to have had something written up when Garmr posted .

What do you mean by our "activity level interaction"? I have no idea what that even implies.

This whole post feels weird and awkward to me.

"Weird and awkward" is my middle name!
The "activity level interaction" is the result of some careless typing. I wanted to say "interaction with Garmr" and, separately, "activity level" (which still seems to have somewhat survived). By activity level, I was referring to you moving your votes around, which I find to be modestly motivated to helping move the game out of RVS. The interaction with Garmr to which I was referring occurs in , where you follow him onto Matt's wagon. Again, this seemed helpful in getting us out of RVS.

In post 130, Dierfire wrote:MattP looks fine to me. I don't know why people want to vote for
him
. Aero is a good bet for Town on
his
wagon.
His
points on Iraonavp are good; currently Iraonavp would be my best guess for Mafia on
his
wagon if
he's
Town.

My points on Iraonavp?

No, I was talking about Matt's points (, , ). All of the underlined are referring to MattP. I'll grant you that the pronoun use could have been clearer, but I'm not sure why you would believe that I meant that Iraonavp was voting for you and you were voting for yourself and I was reading you as Town for that?

In post 133, Dierfire wrote:For me it mostly has to do with his activity level and moving votes to help the game move.

What do you mean? I came on for like an hour, and voted like twice. I voted Garmr for
using emojis
, so what you're saying literally doesn't make sense.

I don't like being buddied.

VOTE: Dier

You can't stop me from reading you as Town! I think that I explained the rest.

Yea, I'm not going to sit here and argue why you shouldn't town-read me, but honestly I think your reasons for saying I'm town were questionable, and sort of non-sensicle; for example, you're here saying that I moved my votes around and helped move the game around.
That makes no sense.
At the time you posted that, I had posted two RVS joke votes on the first page, both of which obviously didn't add much to the game. The only real vote I'd had was on Mattp, and even that was clearly a sheep of Garmr.

Here's what I'm getting at; it's entirely possible that scum-you decides hey, Aero's someone who doesn't get lynched that quickly, I should make a friend out of him (e.g. Buddying). Another option is that you wanted to post some easy reads right off so it looks like you're doing something. Either way, it's really scummy in my opinion.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (isolation #21) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:45 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

(236 was supposed to come after 237 but w/e)
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (isolation #22) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Sorry, folks, been busy today/yesterday. Going to come back late tonight probably late tonight'
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (isolation #23) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:25 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Ok, going a little at a time, because there's too many pages and too little of an attention span.

In post 246, MattP wrote:
In post 243, Garmr wrote:
In post 242, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 241, Garmr wrote:
In post 240, Dwlee99 wrote:I am liking Aero and Dier for town atm. Taly is leaning town, too.

Personally I don't like that matt p dropped a soft claim to doctor earlier considering there probably isn't a doctor in this game.

Wasn't he referring to his avatar?

It felt like he was laying down a fake claim for latter.

I officially think you're bad at mafia

Congrats!

Garmr is actually pretty good at this game, he just gets to where he's going in a different way than most.

In post 262, Garmr wrote:
@Frozen angel and anyone else looking at matt as scum

-Mattp is scum :evil: and I'm glad how you picked up on matts role drop wifom and got a similar thought process than mine.
All the things he quoted in 255.
His trying to say he was trying to bring us out of rvs with his question.

What
about
the things he quoted in 255 are bad? Like, you didn't respond to them, which is whatever, but you can't point to them and say they're scummy if you yourself wouldn't comment on them. Explain what's bad about them.

In post 280, iraonavp wrote:In general, I think it is best not to mention real or imagined softclaims in the thread.

Unless you think they're bullshit, then it's fine. In my opinion, anyway.

In post 283, Garmr wrote:
Hey your just now starting to see why matt is scum god your slow. If matt isn't lynched today and his scum it will be all your fault. I changed my mind you can be town.

Ok Garmr, tell me succinctly; why I should be voting mattP, and like a few of your main points on him right now.

To be honest, reading the fight between you and Matt is migrant-inducing, so I need something easier to swallow in order for me to follow along, here.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #379 (isolation #24) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:39 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 301, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 130, Dierfire wrote:MattP looks fine to me. I don't know why people want to vote for him. Aero is a good bet for Town on his wagon. His points on Iraonavp are good; currently Iraonavp would be my best guess for Mafia on his wagon if he's Town.

Now I have to dive into Taly's posts.
Nice white knighting here. It also looks like Dierfire is yelling that he is scumhunting without actually doing any of the scumhunting.

But let's DIVE some more into Dierfire's posts!

While I generally think that you're right about these posts, I don't really get why you chose
now
to analyze this post from like 6 pages before that. Were you just ISOing Dier?

In post 306, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 304, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 303, Dwlee99 wrote:I've liked some of garmr's earlier posts but that post didn't feel like he accomplished much.
I don't think it accomplished much either, but he seems genuine.

I don't approve of the dier vote.
Why not? He's a better candidate than MattP or Albert B.

You don't HAVE to vote for one of those 3. Why are you creating a false dilemma?

That doesn't really answer why you're not OK with the Dier vote.

In post 311, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 309, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 307, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 306, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 304, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 303, Dwlee99 wrote:I've liked some of garmr's earlier posts but that post didn't feel like he accomplished much.
I don't think it accomplished much either, but he seems genuine.

I don't approve of the dier vote.
Why not? He's a better candidate than MattP or Albert B.

You don't HAVE to vote for one of those 3. Why are you creating a false dilemma?
I can also vote for you, if you want. :)

I don't like the threat. :D
I question your vote and you immediately attack me for it.
I like threatening my perceived opponents. I think you could be scum buddies with Dierfire.

Please don't draw pre-flip associatives; they mean nothing and are largely WIFOM.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (isolation #25) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:47 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 377, Frozen Angel wrote:
I think ABR push is useless atm. since I think people are just making excuses to vote him.

Yea. Anyone on the ABR wagon is vote parking, ironically doing the thing he was satirizing in his post.

He's not here, so of course scum wants to vote for him, because they won't get pushback.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (isolation #26) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:50 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I think Taly is town.

@People who think Dier is town, what has he done to make you say "oh gee, that guy is town"? Because all I see is someone who's posting just enough to stay relevant, while not taking any real stances and is really sort of waiting out the day. That's how it feels to me, anyway.

I'm going to look back at the newbie game I played with him to see if he was different.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (isolation #27) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:04 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Here are some examples of Dier's postings as town in the game we played together:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p6620387
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p6628027
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p6632359
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p6640781
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p6681137

In all these posts, Dier gives these long but poignant posts, is an active poster for the most part, and is like one of the main voices of the town. He plays
very thoroughly
as town here, and this is in a Newbie game. That's where I'm coming from here, is that he goes from that, to staying sort of quiet and making small, safer points this time around.

Now, given, there are some problems with this right now; for one, this is a newbie game and was his first, so things can change. I intend to look through some other stuff of his in the morning, but this is what I have now.

The other problem, is that a lot of my read here is admittedly sort of gut-based; his posts are giving me creepy vibes that he's
trying
to look town instead of just looking it. I dunno. It's late, I'm probably not being too sensical, but that's where I'm at.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (isolation #28) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:13 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Prod received, sorry, I should be able to post tomorrow morning!
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #700 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Ok. I've had some family things going on, etc. I'm back, I'm going to read up rn and I think be able to get it all done tonight in one sitting.

~Reading
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #716 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 449, MattP wrote:I'm claiming vig early because I'm having trouble connecting with vocal people this game and I'm not having fun with this game (I'm not saying to complain, I'm saying purely to explain my motivation here) and this is an easy way to put the resistance to me today to rest, I believe the miller claim so there's likely a cop and therefore scum won't waste their roleblock on me should they have one, me claiming incentivizes scum NKing me which works perfectly considering people are scumreading me, and vig is a common role so town will know I'm not fakeclaiming since it runs too high a risk of being counterclaimed

In post 453, MattP wrote:
In post 451, Frozen Angel wrote:pedit :Wow, is vig claim normal in normal games?

Are you serious right now? It's a normal role. It's one of the roles approved for normal setups.

You're scum.

It annoys me that you're throwing shade on someone for not thinking something was normal.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Ok, and I'm largely skimming, but for me that rules out Mattp lynch today. I don't know if he's a serial killer or a vig, but right now there's literally not enough information to make an argument one way or another. So we can deal with that tomorrow.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:29 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 699, Aj The Epic wrote:
>Suggesting Aero is town, BUT he only 'trusts his read' on FA and then gives reason that he doesn't trust it.

Yea, actually, before this day ends here, I'd like to revert my read on FA back to null, for the record. I'm no longer really sure about that.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #719 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Garmr, why Iron?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #721 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:42 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

The formatting of your post is making it hard to understand it, at least for me.

Am I defending myself, here?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:30 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Who do you think we should lynch, AJ?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #728 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:16 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Not feeling Mathilda? Why?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:36 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Not lynching ABR today.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:36 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Mathilda why would you not defend yourself if you're town?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #800 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:18 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Well, because I don't see a lot from that's especially scummy, and we have like three days to make this decision, so he can wait until tomorrow.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1029 (isolation #40) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:25 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Hey guys, I have like ten or so pages to catch up on.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1030 (isolation #41) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:25 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Hey Firebringer, what are you reasonings for parking your vote on me?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1031 (isolation #42) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:26 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Because all you've really said about it is "oh I got bad vibes from that guy", which is something people say they don't actually plan on pushing someone.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1036 (isolation #43) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:36 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1034, iraonavp wrote:
In post 1032, Garmr wrote:
In post 1026, davesaz wrote:
In post 1021, Garmr wrote:so like no one is interested in the fact I have day chat now with a potential scum power role ok then.

You're saying someone neighborized you and Matt, and you now have daychat with that player? Or was there a hood already that you got added to?
How would you know that Matt became a member? Is that based solely on what the other neighbor told you?

We got added all of us abr was supposed to have joined us as well but something blocked him from entering according to the person who made it.

Also I'm not saying anything about the person for a reason.

That doesn't sound like a Normal Role. I think that the person who told you that is probably lying.

You can have one not-explicitly normal role in any mini normal game.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1046 (isolation #44) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:34 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1038, iraonavp wrote:I did not know this, thanks for the clarification Aeronaut. Surely this does not mean that any role could be allowed, for example, a serial killer that can stab 10 people in a single night? I presume there are at least some kind of guidelines.

Well every normal game needs to go through a review with the Normal Review Group, and generally they'd be the ones to nix something like that. But yea, having that one slot for a not previously explicitly normal role really adds an opportunity to play around with new kinds of mechanics and stuff.

I would like to hear more from Firebringer before I come to a conclusion, though.

I would too.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1048 (isolation #45) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:39 am

Post by Aeronaut »

who did FB replace again?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1049 (isolation #46) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:39 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Dwlee
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1050 (isolation #47) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:40 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Ok, I was unsure about Dwlee because I felt more like he was just a new player but Firebringer is p bad today/yesterday.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1051 (isolation #48) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:40 am

Post by Aeronaut »

I need to look at other people too, though
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1053 (isolation #49) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:44 am

Post by Aeronaut »

So is Firebringer trolling or like is this shit real?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1055 (isolation #50) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:47 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1054, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1053, Aeronaut wrote:So is Firebringer trolling or like is this shit real?

I don't troll.

I just don't care enough to post a case on you. I am hoping others will read your ISO and come to same conclusion.

Alright, fine, we can play this way.

Can you tell me about other scum reads you have? Or town reads?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (isolation #51) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:32 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1069, RadiantCowbells wrote:...do I make 5 posts for page top

It's just 4.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1071 (isolation #52) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:36 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I'm not sure which direction is the right one, here. Because I had some weird vibes from Dier in the beginning of the game... I really would like to lynch Firebringer just because he's not adding much to this game, but like if I remember correctly, he just plays like this. Which is silly; if you're going to act like you don't want to play, just replace out already.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1074 (isolation #53) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:39 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Yea, I feel like we're just not doing well enough to justify a PL.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1075 (isolation #54) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:39 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

PAGETOP
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1078 (isolation #55) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:41 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1074, Aeronaut wrote:Yea, I feel like we're just not doing well enough to justify a PL.

And by this, I mean that policy lynching should almost never happen, unless that player is literally being so stupid that the town can't move forward otherwise.

Which makes FB lynch tempting, but he's just kind of off by himself being stubborn, so idc really
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1079 (isolation #56) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:43 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1076, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Aeronaut who are your townreads?

You, Garmr, are the ones I would call solid.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1083 (isolation #57) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:12 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1081, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1078, Aeronaut wrote:And by this, I mean that policy lynching should almost never happen, unless that player is literally being so stupid that the town can't move forward otherwise.

Which makes FB lynch tempting, but he's just kind of off by himself being stubborn, so idc really

Hold on, you saying I am town for this?
Its not a policy lynch if you scum read me dude.

This is scummy shit.

No, I'm saying that I don't know that it's alignment indicative.

Although you
are
providing almost nothing of value to this game.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1101 (isolation #58) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:44 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1085, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1083, Aeronaut wrote:No, I'm saying that I don't know that it's alignment indicative.

Although you are providing almost nothing of value to this game.

Thats bullshit, I have been giving thoughts since I replaced in, if anything its you who hasn't given much to this game.

When I first read first few pages of game i got a scum taste, and since then you haven't done anything to change my mind. You don't seem to be hunting scum at all.

Yea, but you just keep saying this vague-ass shit. Like ABR said, all you're doing is saying "you guy are bad!" instead of like, "here's my reasoning for stuff! Here's a logical thought process!"

In post 1086, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You haven't done anything to erase the scummy that Dwlee left is what we're saying.
^

In post 1087, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1084, Garmr wrote:From you alone I don't get a scum read but dwlee man was extremely scummy I can't shake the scum off.

If you think I am scum push me. You will come to see you are wrong either way.

What do you mean by "either way"?

In post 1098, Dierfire wrote:
In post 1096, Firebringer wrote:Thats why it is opportunistic. He saw momentum on you, so he switched to you, then saw that going my way, went my way.

He left a larger wagon for a smaller wagon. That's the opposite of what I would consider the "opportunistic" move.

Wow, yea.

Ok Firebringer
is
just pretty much flailing at this point. Consider my vote there, for now.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1106 (isolation #59) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:12 am

Post by Aeronaut »

To be honest, I'm feeling Dier is a bit more town with that post.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1116 (isolation #60) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1107, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Really? Why?

Because someone who is scum would likely just stay quiet about something like that, and let the people targeting him get discredited. Instead, he's pointing out the bullshit.

In post 1113, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1101, Aeronaut wrote:Yea, but you just keep saying this vague-ass shit. Like ABR said, all you're doing is saying "you guy are bad!" instead of like, "here's my reasoning for stuff! Here's a logical thought process!"

And all your doing is saying my reasoning is bad.

So I guess we both are flawed mate.

No, I'm not saying you're reasoning is bad, I'm saying you're pushing me without giving
any reasoning whatsoever
. You know that saying "Oh I think Aero is scummy because he gives me scum vibes", you clearly aren't trying to push a real case on anything. It's just you being busy.

VOTE: Firebringer

I'm fine with this lynch.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1117 (isolation #61) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Fire, what are your thoughts on Dier?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1234 (isolation #62) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

VOTE: AJ
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1239 (isolation #63) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

What makes you think that, AI?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1241 (isolation #64) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:29 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

ABR, how do you feel about AJ?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1244 (isolation #65) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:39 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I'd rather you explain now, actually.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1246 (isolation #66) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Well, you said you were "still suspicious" of him on D2. You tell me.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1247 (isolation #67) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

AKA, Why did you think he was scum before; and what has he really done that's changed your views on him for today?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1253 (isolation #68) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1098, Dierfire wrote:
In post 1096, Firebringer wrote:Thats why it is opportunistic. He saw momentum on you, so he switched to you, then saw that going my way, went my way.

He left a larger wagon for a smaller wagon. That's the opposite of what I would consider the "opportunistic" move.

I don't see someone saying this to derail a scum-buddy's credibility.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1255 (isolation #69) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:18 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Ok, look back at yesterday.

AJ Is basically indifferent on Fire. There's some interaction every now and again, but it's never really to give an opinion on the matter. Radja never mentions or interacts with him. He calls Fire scum once or twice, but never backs it up with anything of substance, or ever votes for him.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1256 (isolation #70) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I just find it so unlikely that at that point in the game, Dier decides to hard-bus his buddy.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1257 (isolation #71) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1250, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Uh well I'm pretty sure Aeronaut is the neighborizer like I said yesterday. Garmr claimed bodyguard. One of them has to be lying.

Why does one have to be lying? I don't see how those two roles can't hypothetically coexist.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1260 (isolation #72) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I assume you think AlwaysInnocent is, indeed, innocent?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1262 (isolation #73) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:38 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Yea, you're right

Hmmm
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1264 (isolation #74) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

MattP -
1-Shot Vigilante

Lowell -
Odd-Night Cop

Frozen Angel -
Dierfire -
Albert B. Rampage -
Garmr -
Bodygaurd

Aeronaut -
Davesaz -
Miller

AlwaysInnocent -
Radja/Aj the Epic -

Dwlee99/Firebringer -
Mafia Motion Detector
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1265 (isolation #75) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I'm also trying to figure out why Ira would die.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1270 (isolation #76) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:09 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1269, Aj The Epic wrote:VOTE: Dierfire

Pissass sheep on me.

Please lynch this
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1279 (isolation #77) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:50 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1277, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 1270, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 1269, Aj The Epic wrote:VOTE: Dierfire

Pissass sheep on me.

Please lynch this

Give me one good reason why Dier's vote is acceptable. You haven't interacted with me once this entire game and now you want to come out with a lynch.

In post 1255, Aeronaut wrote:Ok, look back at yesterday.

AJ Is basically indifferent on Fire. There's some interaction every now and again, but it's never really to give an opinion on the matter. Radja never mentions or interacts with him. He calls Fire scum once or twice, but never backs it up with anything of substance, or ever votes for him.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1280 (isolation #78) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:51 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Dier and I also talked about this in our hood.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1281 (isolation #79) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:51 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

And what I wrote in that post was essentially my notes in there.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1288 (isolation #80) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:09 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1282, Garmr wrote:
In post 1233, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Gamr what did you do last night?

Nothing I told aero I would protect him but forgot to put in the action.

In post 1283, Garmr wrote:
I also think scum shooting iron is more protown than scum.

Yea, I do to. I probably would have pushed him today.

In post 1284, Garmr wrote:Also I find it curious when I mention Iron weird behavior around dragonspawns death in the neighbor hood.

(also the reason why irons death is protown is because it gives a lot of information and things to think about.)

Dragonspawn?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1293 (isolation #81) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:25 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1289, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 1278, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1063, Aj The Epic wrote:VOTE: Dierfire

I'll take it, I guess.

why you were voting him ?

D1 I stated that he was probably scum with AI.

Hey ABR, do you think there's an Ascetic in the game?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1294 (isolation #82) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:26 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Don't know why that quote was there, but @AJ, has nothing really changed since D1 that much that you're fun voting someone based on that? Like, we've had a scum flip and various other reactions.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1296 (isolation #83) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:40 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Not two nights in a row.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1298 (isolation #84) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:42 am

Post by Aeronaut »

You think Garmr's a JK? He seems really town to me.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1299 (isolation #85) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:43 am

Post by Aeronaut »

If that's not it, I don't what you're saying
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1301 (isolation #86) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:51 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Yea.

Ok. I'm just going to put it out there since it's basically obvious; I'm a "Party Animal" which basically means I can neighborize three people each night. N1, I invited Garmr, Mattp, and ABR to my hood. N2, I invited Garmr, Dierfire, and ABR.

Action has failed on ABR twice.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1304 (isolation #87) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:57 am

Post by Aeronaut »

MattP -
1-Shot Vigilante

Lowell -
Odd-Night Cop

Frozen Angel -
Dierfire -
Albert B. Rampage -
[Unnamed Pr]

Garmr -
Bodygaurd

Aeronaut -
3Player Neighborizer

Davesaz -
Miller

AlwaysInnocent -
Radja/Aj the Epic -

Dwlee99/Firebringer -
Mafia Motion Detector
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1305 (isolation #88) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:57 am

Post by Aeronaut »

ABR, how many town ascetics have you ever seen?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1306 (isolation #89) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:58 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Like I think your argument does more to make you look like scum, honestly.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1307 (isolation #90) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:59 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1304, Aeronaut wrote:
MattP -
1-Shot Vigilante

Lowell -
Odd-Night Cop

Frozen Angel -
Dierfire -
Albert B. Rampage -
Ascetic

Garmr -
Bodygaurd

Aeronaut -
3Player Neighborizer

Davesaz -
Miller

AlwaysInnocent -
Radja/Aj the Epic -

Dwlee99/Firebringer -
Mafia Motion Detector

Updated
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1308 (isolation #91) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:59 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In that list of roles, and Ascetic makes so much more sense on the scum team.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1311 (isolation #92) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:10 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1309, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 1294, Aeronaut wrote:Don't know why that quote was there, but @AJ, has nothing really changed since D1 that much that you're fun voting someone based on that? Like, we've had a scum flip and various other reactions.

I carried it through d2 and had no time in d3 before you voted me? I still think Dier is scum because it more or less seems like fire got caught d1 and eventually town just decided to lynch him. I was going to have an issue with the hammer but it's whatever. My position with AI is under question since his posturing near the end of d2 matches what I did as town when I got cold feet on a fast wagon on scum, even though I led that wagon.

Wtf is aesthetic again?

Ascetic; Basically means that any action performed on an Ascetic (e.g. Doc, Track, Cop, RB) will fail, besides a nightkill. It's almost exclusively used as a scum role.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1313 (isolation #93) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:41 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Which games? Link me.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1315 (isolation #94) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:06 am

Post by Aeronaut »

That's a pretty accurate assessment actually
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1316 (isolation #95) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:07 am

Post by Aeronaut »

VOTE: ABR
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1319 (isolation #96) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:30 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1291, Albert B. Rampage wrote:dave, AI, me, FA, and I
don't want to lynch Gamr or Aeronaut today
but pretty sure one is scum. If I'm wrong about Aero's role and Dietrich is actually the neighborizer, then, Aero is part of my town list.

In post 1316, Aeronaut wrote:VOTE: ABR

In post 1317, Albert B. Rampage wrote:VOTE: Aeronaut

Your role is scum.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1320 (isolation #97) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:31 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Guess you didn't want to lynch me, until I targeted you. Then magically, you want to lynch me.

Kind of funny world we live in.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1322 (isolation #98) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:32 am

Post by Aeronaut »

If ABR flips scum, then I probably should adjust my thinking on AJ, because I don't see a buddy pointing that out.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1326 (isolation #99) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:36 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1321, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 494, Albert B. Rampage wrote:We should lynch radja, Taly, or Firebringer.
Assuming that there are at least two scum in this pool, would scum-Albert really suggest these lynches?

I'd expect a scum-ABR would have at least one buddy in there. Don't know about two, but AJ's probably not scum if Albert is.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1329 (isolation #100) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:38 am

Post by Aeronaut »

I don't know about dave. I beleive Taly's claim, though.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1331 (isolation #101) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:39 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1328, AlwaysInnocent wrote:I don't get why Albert B. would scumread you. You are obvious town to me.

Yea, there's not a lot of logic there, so honestly that just makes me happier with my vote.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1332 (isolation #102) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:40 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1330, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Is it not possible that this is TvT?

I mean that's possible, but I really don't think that's the case. It makes a lot more sense that he's scum than town.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1335 (isolation #103) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:52 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1334, RadiantCowbells wrote:lmk if you'd prefer VCs on every page btw.

No one has responded when I asked, so I've been sticking with every even page.

I'm indifferent; I mean it's nice every page but like I'll be ok either way
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1338 (isolation #104) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:48 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

So if
Garmr's
claim was unprompted, then how does that point to
me
being scum?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1340 (isolation #105) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

So you think getting upset easily and claiming under minimal pressure would point to a
Pro-town
alignment?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1345 (isolation #106) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:25 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

L-1.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1357 (isolation #107) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:37 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Well look at it this way; Theres no way there's a town Ascetic and a Miller in this game. By lynching one of them, we can sort of narrow that down.

Does that help?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1360 (isolation #108) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:45 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In what way would it be useless?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1363 (isolation #109) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Wouldn't you come across town if you were copped as a town Ascetic?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1365 (isolation #110) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Yea, but it would fail, you wouldn't show up as scum like you said.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1367 (isolation #111) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

What are you talking about?

My action didn't work two days in a row on you, and then I told you that information. You're the one who outed yourself.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1368 (isolation #112) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Granted, I had a pretty good hunch; there's no JK in this game as far as we know, so it's the only other thing that would really make sense.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1370 (isolation #113) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Yea, but I was like 90% sure that its a scum role in this game, so I decided to out it.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1379 (isolation #114) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:35 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Going to have to go V/LA until Tuesday; going back to school and whatnot
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1387 (isolation #115) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I'm just so very drunk

But lynch ABR

He's scum as fuck Eric
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1401 (isolation #116) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:00 am

Post by Aeronaut »

" "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky" - Michael Scott
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1403 (isolation #117) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:01 am

Post by Aeronaut »

..... ?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1546 (isolation #118) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:17 am

Post by Aeronaut »

I'm going to get to this today, got a lot of life things
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1548 (isolation #119) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:17 am

Post by Aeronaut »

between AI and AJ for me I think. Probably Ai.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1550 (isolation #120) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:55 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Because I feel like he's town right now

Granted I'm gonna look at everyone before I do anything, because now there's like way more variables
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1569 (isolation #121) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Sorry will be back to this tonight
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1638 (isolation #122) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Ok. I've gone through and done a little research.

Garmr
- post 1314, seems like a good genuine attack on Firebringer, and his deliberations about that and other players in our hood make me think he's probably town. He also votes ABR with me pretty easily, although without too much explanation besides what I had said.

Frozen Angel:
Stalls on ABR for a bit, and/or unvotes and lets the opposers be heard. Having said that, Frozen makes post 1180 against Firebringer, which is really enough for me to be able to call her town.

Davesaz
- Makes a naked vote on Firebringer, thats about it there. Stays very quiet on ABR. Taly claimed Miller, though, and idk still how I feel about that. I'm not ready to lynch him.

AJtheEpic -
post 1314 is what kind of stuck out as a reason not to vote for AJ right now. He lays out a pretty good argument for why I was right about ABR. Not sure I see that from a scum buddy. However, he says really not much about Firebringer at all.

Dierfire -
Looking back on his votes on Firebringer and Albert B. Rampage, both are really kind of weak, stalling, noncommittal. With ABR, he agreed with me on the setup spec in our hood, but stalled for awhile before actually voting him.

AlwaysInnocent -
Very conservative about voting carefully and using all of our time, especially on our flipped scum. Now, this could be argued as just a game-trait of AlwaysInnocent,
however
, I was reading up on some of his other games and in this one, Open 617, in which he was
town
, AI is very callous and nonchalant about his voting, even going so far as to suggest a random-lynch. This makes me think that AI's reservedness here was less because of general play style, and more because he was trying to slow the lynches of scum buddies.

Finally, although he was very careful and reserved about voting Firebringer and ABR, these posts about the Mathilda lynch are much more anxious and ready to lynch, etc.

Spoiler: Alwaysinnocent on Lynching Mathilda
In post 507, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Mathilda, Dwlee, Dierfire need to die. All of them. No mercy.

In post 511, AlwaysInnocent wrote:But I am fine with lynching Dierfire or Mathilda first.

In post 673, AlwaysInnocent wrote:I suggest lynching one of them now, and vigging another this night.

In post 695, AlwaysInnocent wrote:I am not opposed to hammering Mathilda. She is now at L-2. If someone else votes for her, I might hammer her.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1639 (isolation #123) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

VOTE:
AlwaysInnocent
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1640 (isolation #124) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

fucked up one of the post numbers for Garmr, hold on
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1641 (isolation #125) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p7549087 is the Garmr quote I was thinking about
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1644 (isolation #126) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1642, AlwaysInnocent wrote:You're wrong about me, Aeronaut. But I understand your reasons for voting me. I admit: this has not been my best game.

I would advise you to look at my interactions with Dwlee, though. How likely is it that it was faked?

You mean that time you said he was fence-scum with minimal reasoning, and then never actually voted him or pushed him?

Yea I took a look there.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1647 (isolation #127) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1645, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Furthermore, even though this is slightly WIFOM-ish (if I were scum, that is), how likely is it that I would get frustrated about FA's quickhammer on Firebringer
after
he was hammered?

Suppose I am scum. Would I really go through the trouble to fake frustration with someone's playstyle, to deceive the town? Even though people mostly remember me "defending" Firebringer, not so much when it happened. Not good if I am scum. Is that really worth it? I would have expected this to be used against me if I were scum, so I would not have gone through the trouble to do that. On the other hand, "if" I am town, I might have serious doubts about the quickhammer. I might even believe that I could be nightkilled (not that likely, but who knows). So, I made use of the time I had to complain about FA. Little did I know that Firebringer would flip scum, and FA was right all along.

Which scenario is more likely?

See it's like just very likely that you said well shit, i've been defending this scumble all day, so now I have to
really
sell it, so that when people call you out for it later on, you can point to that and say "OH LOOK I WAS MAD ABOUT THE QUICKHAMMER".

My problem is that it was less you defending fire bringer, and more you saying things like "Oh no, we can't hammer yet, we've got to weigh all of our option", e.g. defending him without actually looking like you are.

See, like this post for example just looks like theatre to me. Spewing out hypotheticals of things you will do if Firebringer flips town.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1650 (isolation #128) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1646, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 1644, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 1642, AlwaysInnocent wrote:You're wrong about me, Aeronaut. But I understand your reasons for voting me. I admit: this has not been my best game.

I would advise you to look at my interactions with Dwlee, though. How likely is it that it was faked?

You mean that time you said he was fence-scum with minimal reasoning, and then never actually voted him or pushed him?

Yea I took a look there.
So the constant calls to kill everyone in the pool {Mathilda, Dwlee/Firebringer, Dierfire} mean nothing to you?

Constant calls to kill
votes.

In post 1648, AlwaysInnocent wrote:You're even quoting those posts, but all you see is Mathilda apparently. I screwed up the lynch order. Big time.

My overconfidence caused me to fall. After I realized I was wrong about Mathilda, I became a lot more cautious. This developed completely organically. It is not easy to fake that at all.

Being cautious about the wrong people only caused me to fall further. I hope you realize I am town sooner or later. We can win even if you mislynch me, but since we cannot be completely certain, there is still a 1% possibility that Dierfire is town and someone else is scum. I don't believe that, but hey, I have been wrong before. Still, I would like to believe that I am not completely stupid and have been right about Dierfire from the beginning, except that my overconfidence caused me to misjudge the lynch order and how scum could manipulate this.

It's not like you're being very cautious about Dier.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1652 (isolation #129) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I mean I'm a student at a University too, I'm pretty sure most of these people are.

The difference is, I'm a psych/Polisci major, so I usually can tell when the bullshit train is entering the station.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1654 (isolation #130) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:22 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Does anyone else besides us have thoughts on this
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1663 (isolation #131) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:28 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1661, davesaz wrote:
In post 1557, davesaz wrote:VCA gives me either Dierfire is scum (evidence being his wagon could not be used to save scum ABR or scum Firebringer) or AlwaysInnocent (evidence being pattern of vote parking Dierfire and being unwilling to abandon that seemingly for any reason). I did that strictly off the official votecounts so there could have been an AI vote change that changed back before the next VC, skimming in this way would not pick that up.

Repeating this read again. If Dierfire isn't scum, then
why didn't scum use his wagon to save ABR
?

They did.

Or they tried to.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1664 (isolation #132) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:32 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Having said that, Dier is pretty bad too. I do think that between Dier and AI is the (hopefully) last scum.

I'm fine lynching Dier today. I think it's more likely AlwaysInnocent, but I'll consider just switching to Dier if the deadline gets too close. I'm bringing up AlwaysInnocent though, because I feel as if he's really scummy but nobody seems to really be pushing him.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1666 (isolation #133) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:37 am

Post by Aeronaut »

they = you

In my scenario in which you are scum.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1667 (isolation #134) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:42 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Grammar what do you think? I'm not gonna lynch Frozen today, so what's your take on AI/Dier?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1668 (isolation #135) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:43 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Garmr******* fuck
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1670 (isolation #136) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:54 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1669, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 1666, Aeronaut wrote:they = you

In my scenario in which you are scum.
Ok. Let's assume I am scum. We tried to save Albert B. by framing Dierfire. Why did Albert B not co-operate and vote for Dierfire? Instead he desperately tried to frame you. Why would he do something so futile when there was a better scapegoat?

The answer is: Albert B didn't want to be associated with Dierfire.

Well the answer is probably because he didn't want to associate with you; say he gets lynched desperately trying to lynch Dier, then that basically clears Dier for us. He put it on me because it doesn't make a difference.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1671 (isolation #137) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:57 am

Post by Aeronaut »

you know, though... the fact that scum probably tried killing me last night also points to AJ.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1672 (isolation #138) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:57 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Eh that's wifom though
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1673 (isolation #139) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:58 am

Post by Aeronaut »

This game gives me headaches... HEADACHES!!
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1675 (isolation #140) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:02 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1674, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 1671, Aeronaut wrote:you know, though... the fact that scum probably tried killing me last night also points to AJ.
Why? It makes sense to kill you anyway.

Yea.

It's between you and Dier today. Is basically the deal here.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1677 (isolation #141) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:06 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1625, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Classic Rock Mafia:
Votecount #4.66:

Dierfire (3): AlwaysInnocent, Aj The Epic, Davesaz
AlwaysInnocent (1): Aeronaut
Frozen Angel (1): Garmr
Aj The Epic (1): Dierfire
Garmr (0):
Aeronaut (0):
Davesaz (0):

Not voting: Frozen Angel
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1678 (isolation #142) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:09 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1676, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Aeronaut, how do you explain that I only have one scumread atm and am townreading the rest? If I were scum I would prefer to keep my options at least a little more open. I would expect to be "wrong" about Dierfire and knowingly set myself up in a situation where I would have to retract at least one townread. That's not very smart.

Dierfire on the other hand has many potential scapegoats to choose from.

*Puts on IC hat*

Sentences that start with "If I were scum" are usually not going to help people think any differently. Especially with this case; some people when scum play really different than others, and while you may claim to like to keep your options open as scum, sometimes that's just not the strategy.

Where have you said you're town reading every other person?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1681 (isolation #143) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:13 am

Post by Aeronaut »

ugh.

Ok I'm going to go to class now but I'll look at more options when more people chime in. Frozen, Garmr, I'd also like to hear your thoughts on the matter.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1691 (isolation #144) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1684, Garmr wrote:
In post 1667, Aeronaut wrote:Grammar what do you think? I'm not gonna lynch Frozen today, so what's your take on AI/Dier?

Tbh I wouldn't mind lynching either of them. I noticed dave is null in your list I would put him as a town lean.

Eh I guess about Dave. My problem there is I feel like I'd be scumreading him if Taly hadn't made that claim.

ALTHOUGH I suppose ABR would not have called him out on that so much if they were buddied up. So yea, Dave is town.

In post 1686, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Garmr, you're quoting the very posts that actually prove the opposite of what you're claiming. The interaction with Dwlee is not faked. I genuinely didn't like his passive play.
... That's entirely subjective. Like, you saying "Garmr's posts just prove the opposite!!!" without providing any inkling of why means absolutely nothing.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1708 (isolation #145) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Yea but it's not like we're in LYLO; if you screw up now, you've got tomorrow.

AI is the right choice, though. So make that one, and we don't need tomorrow
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1740 (isolation #146) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Hi, sorry, I know I'd be helpful here but I'm going out tonight and probably won't sober up for awhile, so will get to this tomorrow
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1743 (isolation #147) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I'm all the drunk

Haiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooooooooooooo

I think that's enough is

I'm watching myself live
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1779 (isolation #148) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

VOTE: Aj
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1784 (isolation #149) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1782, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Also, this is Lylo. Let's not vote yet so we can prevent a quick hammer by scum.

2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1787 (isolation #150) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:38 am

Post by Aeronaut »

VOTE: Dave

Let's do this actually.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1793 (isolation #151) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:15 am

Post by Aeronaut »

aero is drunk

it's 4 and aero drunk

how did this hapen
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1794 (isolation #152) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:15 am

Post by Aeronaut »

dammit jannet
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1796 (isolation #153) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:17 am

Post by Aeronaut »

alright dave

what ur saying is like "oh here's the stance i have but i'd be willing to switch to whatevr you guys want teehee

what are you, hillary clinton? jeez
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1797 (isolation #154) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:17 am

Post by Aeronaut »

FA some day well both go
to a meetup and get hammered togther]

today is not this day
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1811 (isolation #155) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:24 am

Post by Aeronaut »

will post tonight
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1825 (isolation #156) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:23 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1805, AlwaysInnocent wrote:I want everyone alive to answer this question.

Suppose that I am town. Who could the remaining scum be?

Aj or Dave, Probably AJ.

In post 1809, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 1806, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Two scum left? I assume there is only one scum left?

It was made yesterday (dier+FA being a possibility). I think because of the slip we're at a 1 scum game since FA doesn't have any connections left. And at that point, I want to believe it's you since I had you as scum from day 1.

FA is town.

In post 1813, Frozen Angel wrote:Ok lets not make this to lylo

Aero is definitely town unless as a mafia he targeted Dire that night. (the flavor or his reports would have been the same) He is so likely town

Dave miller thingy is considerable.in a scum team with day chat ABR would have stop the miller clame (thats my assumption) so as I still struggle to see a thing in his ISO to warm me I think that make him town

So we have Aj and AI as scum as I said last day.

commenting about Aj is so hard for me. I have to admit he is the type I can't have a decent read on.

AI way of asking for votes on dave without voting him today is way too concerning for me. plus he reacted weak to dire flip. not sure what should I make about that.

Yea.

I've been pretty sure it's him for awhile now. If it's not, guessing AJlynch tomorrow is our best bet. I don't see myself swaying from that.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1827 (isolation #157) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:31 am

Post by Aeronaut »

I'm like 99% sure it's you.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1830 (isolation #158) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:34 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Just please lynch AJ tomorrow if AI is town.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1834 (isolation #159) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:39 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1831, davesaz wrote:I agree, if it's not AI then it pretty much has to be AJ.

Well yea, from your perspective.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1836 (isolation #160) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:41 am

Post by Aeronaut »

AlwaysInnocent, give me any reason why I should townread you.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1841 (isolation #161) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:47 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1837, Frozen Angel wrote:oh w8 cop was even nights only ...

thats too many things weakening its power

What does this effect?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1845 (isolation #162) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:49 am

Post by Aeronaut »

hmmm.... that's true.

Ok. I'll give us some time here. UNVOTE:
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1848 (isolation #163) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:50 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1844, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Unless there's an uneven Cop we don't know about.

In post 1846, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 1843, Frozen Angel wrote:there are two roles that can't be investigated and he can't only investigate in half of the nights

thats just making him useless ... :/
Let's try to submit a setup like this to be reviewed and see if it gets rejected.

LOL
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1850 (isolation #164) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:50 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Ai I legitimately laughed gj
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1851 (isolation #165) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:51 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1847, Frozen Angel wrote:we had a motion detector scum

why we had a motion detector scum

whats that role can someone explain ?

The Motion Detector, sometimes known as a variant of Reporter, is an informative role that can target a player at Night and learn if any actions were performed by or on that player, but not what the actions were or who else they involved.
Motion Detectors can be of either alignment.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1855 (isolation #166) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:52 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1853, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 1847, Frozen Angel wrote:we had a motion detector scum

why we had a motion detector scum

whats that role can someone explain ?
Oh, right. It is like a Tracker and Watcher combined, but you don't get to know any targets or actors. That's another role that can be blocked by the Ascetic.

Well it wouldn't be though because they're of the same alignment.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1859 (isolation #167) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:18 am

Post by Aeronaut »

so maybe we vote dave today.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1862 (isolation #168) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:20 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Well here's my take; we should sort the person with the most variables about them, so that if we're wrong, we have less variables to work with tomorrow.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1863 (isolation #169) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:21 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Dave has the most variables in my opinion, since most of us have been just giving him a pass because of his claim; nothing else he's done has made him seem town.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1864 (isolation #170) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:24 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 122, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Claiming miller day 1 is something I've done as scum before.

I'm inherently suspicious of Taly for it.

Plus Taly trying to crash the site also points to scum.

But there are more worthy lynches around.

In post 494, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I don't like Taly's vote. I don't like Dwlee's posts before replacing out. I don't like Mathilda delaying an unvote on MattP. Stop playing games, guys. We should lynch radja, Taly, or Firebringer.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1865 (isolation #171) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:24 am

Post by Aeronaut »

These are the things ABR has said about taly/dav slot
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1868 (isolation #172) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:34 am

Post by Aeronaut »

VOTE: Dave
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1869 (isolation #173) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:35 am

Post by Aeronaut »

If we let him get to LYLO, it's too WIFOMy.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1871 (isolation #174) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:50 am

Post by Aeronaut »

What if like AJ dies and we're just like wtf
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1881 (isolation #175) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:11 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1876, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1873, davesaz wrote:Are you town reading AI?
I'm handing you scum on a silver platter and you're not reading what I'm saying.

to be clarified I'm not town reading either of you 3
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1882 (isolation #176) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:12 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1878, davesaz wrote:So why not?
100% of the time, miller is town. That alone should sway you to the point of choosing someone else.

This is a crummy defense. Just because Taly claimed miller doesn't mean it's true. And you've done nothing the whole game to make you seem town.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1892 (isolation #177) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:59 am

Post by Aeronaut »

So. do you think he's scum?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1898 (isolation #178) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:21 am

Post by Aeronaut »

I'd really like to lynch dave today.

If we end up with him in LYLO it's gonna be too hard to sort him.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1914 (isolation #179) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:49 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Like?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1936 (isolation #180) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:55 am

Post by Aeronaut »

k
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1948 (isolation #181) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Frozen you played really well. Congrats!
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1970 (isolation #182) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by Aeronaut »