Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1542 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:27 pm

Post by Titus »

Hi there. Confirming role PM receipt. Will read tomorrow.

Anyone have anything they want me to read asap?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1555 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:38 am

Post by Titus »

@Eggman, why do you think Creature was not lynched D1? Was the NK someone pushing Creature NKed N1?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1564 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1555, Titus wrote:@Eggman, why do you think Creature was not lynched D1? Was the NK someone pushing Creature NKed N1?
I don't like having my posts ignored.

You noticed I subbed in.

You quote replied to both DGB and NJAC.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1565 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:02 am

Post by Titus »

You also ignored Infinity asking about Creature.

Do you not want to talk about Creature, Eggman?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1585 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:56 am

Post by Titus »

That's terrible IIoA Eggman.

VOTE: Eggman

Oh and here's my answer. I know for a fact you're scum. :-p
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1587 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1586, Infinity 324 wrote:Hmm, I don't think this IIoA is scummy necessarily...how do you know it's not just town rereading?
Because he draws virtually no conclusions from this "reread". The reread does little to answer my question. Like for instance was the townie that died N1 pushing Creature. It's busywork designed to look like Eggman is doing something, but he really isn't.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1589 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1588, Infinity 324 wrote:The part about busywork is fair, though it's not really fair to say he doesn't draw conclusions since he's not finished yet.

How much of the game have you read? What are your interpretations so far?
I don't read unless directed to something specific. My interpretation is that Egg is scum and needs to die.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1591 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by Titus »

Yup. That's my usual MO.

You want me to read something, point me towards what you find important. I generally don't read anything that no one feels important.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1593 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1592, Infinity 324 wrote:I don't have anything in particular to point you to, but it's hard to take your reads seriously if you haven't read any of the game.
Here's a tip. I never read Gunslingers either. I just skimmed a couple ISOs.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1595 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by Titus »

Nah, I actually caught Kuroi pretty fast.

Dunn however was a false positive.

I'm not reading 5-10 games. I will skim those ISOs though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1597 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm leaning town on Dragon but I'd want to see more from him. He promised an ISO of Eggman. I want him to deliver.

Leaning scum on Mario Maniac. He has setup spec but not much useful. That combined with NJAC's opening is a little :/
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1602 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1601, Creature wrote:9:3:1 looks like a terribly unbalanced setup, too swingy.
It's pretty common. Depends on roles in play.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1605 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1603, DrippingGoofball wrote:Setup speculation loses games for town and wins them for scum.

Just sayin'
Nah, setup speculation means my team wins if I'm given the right information and people don't act stupid usually. Still, we don't have enough to draw conclusions with. Just because it's not a tool you use doesn't mean it's worthless.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1607 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1606, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 408, Eggman wrote:As Creature pointed out, we have a week. Let's not be hasty.
(I like your town game more than your mafioso, Creature.)
After an admittedly quick eggman ISO, I feel good about him being town. Following the VT crumb claim his play improved. Walls like 897 looked like they were from town PoV and his thought processes seem genuine
Why the fuck would town be crumbing VT? What about 897 "looked genuine"? Why the fuck would you out a VT crumb that you allegedly saw?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1611 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1609, Dragon of the West wrote:Just read the game Titus so we don't have to explain everything that's already happened.
I'm not saying his VT crumb was good, I'm saying his play following that point in the game seems improved and more towny. As for 897 and his other wall posts, they seem to come from a natural thought process and seem like legitimate reactions from what's happening in the game. Especially taking into consideration his lack of experience, I don't see scum!eggman creating walls that feel so earnest
Explaining what happened gets me much better reads than plowing through oodles of crap. If there's anything in particular you think is important, ok but not right now. Sorry.

Feels good is also frankly a load of shit. Feels good just requires stroking just the right amount of ego.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1618 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:12 am

Post by Titus »

Well Eggman's who I am suspecting so I don't get why you would think I am tunnelling on Creature. #confused
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1620 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:54 am

Post by Titus »

@Eggman,

Pick one. No reasons.

Are you overconfident or not subtle?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1623 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:18 am

Post by Titus »

UNVOTE: Eggman

Be more careful next time Egg.

@Infinity, I like going to the moon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1634 (isolation #18) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1629, NJAC wrote:So, I'm trying to finish reading the 60+ pages, and I see Titus refuse to read the game. Some thoughts come to my mind:

1) Who doesn't need to read the game to solve it? Scum does, because they already know who is scum and town.

2) Why would a scum replacing in need to read a 60+ pages game when they have daytalk? :igmeou:
I actually read more as scum than I do town. :-p Like 90% of my games I refuse to read garbage.

Why do you think scum have daytalk? I didn't see any indication of that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1637 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1635, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 0, Sméagol wrote:Daytalk is enabled.
Hmm...genuine or fake townslip?

The question is why you didn't call out NJAC for a scumslip there.
Because I needed his response to determine if it was a scumslip or not. Thanks a lot.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1644 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1639, petroleumjelly wrote:Not sure I really have time for this game. If I can't make time to read and post in the next couple days, I will request replacement. In the middle of buying a house (among other things), so my time has been severely crunched.
Congrats. Buying a house is an adjustment.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1646 (isolation #21) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1641, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 404, Sméagol wrote:Smithereens [1]: Eggman
MarioManiac4 [1]: Creature
Dragon of the West [1]: stelo
Derek12 [1]: MarioManiac4
Eggman [6]: Dragon of the West / Smithereens / Dwlee99 / atm487 / F-oh-ex / Robbnva
crazycrabman [1]: Derek12
Abstaining [2]: Akigoku / crazycrabman
Have you guys considered that this wagon that did not lead to a lynch is where the bus'ing is?
Why suppose bussing at all? Your whole theory is built on preflips. Find one scum lynch them IMO.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1648 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1645, NJAC wrote:
In post 1634, Titus wrote:I actually read more as scum than I do town. :-p Like 90% of my games I refuse to read garbage.

Why do you think scum have daytalk? I didn't see any indication of that.
Meh, daytalk is mentioned in the OP. Also self meta is almost useless so your first sentence says nothing about your alignment.

You're either scum or lazy/careless town, so you deserve my vote:

VOTE: Titus

Why do you call "garbage" to all that has happened in the game until this point?
VOTE: Njac

If you thought Day 1 had importance, you could actually show me where. You would have some semblence of a scumread beyond Titus isn't playing like I do. You would have scumhunting in your ISO.

Day 1 is garbage until we get a scum flip. Then it's gold, provided no weird vote fucking.

Your absolute refusal to have read the thread shows either that you agree with me on D1 being garbage (thus your vote is bad, and highly scum indicative), you copied my lack of desire to read (hypocritical vote at best, likely scumflail), or disingenuous poking designed to avoid scumhunting (scummy).

Why don't your actions match your words?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1650 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:18 am

Post by Titus »

Why on page 17?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1652 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1650, Titus wrote:Why on page 17?
Realized awkward phrasing.

Why do you feel that way based on the first 17 pages?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1654 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:32 am

Post by Titus »

Both slots.

If it's necessary to read the whole game, why did you randomly throw shade on two biggest obvtown posters here? You're acknowledging that players like interactions, yet that style you argue is anti-town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1672 (isolation #26) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by Titus »

@egg, I haven't read a lick of Smithereens. DGB is townie though. Sarcastic, moderately aggressive but not antitown is town DGB.

Sarcasm is a personality indicator.

I am an actions speak louder than words type of girl. Always have been and will be. By dropping in later and forcing explanation, group think can be avoided. Day 1 is Aldo more important after a scum flip for vote analysis on Day 3 or later.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1675 (isolation #27) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by Titus »

@All PJ is town.

I'll look over what you said tomorrow PJ. I have not been feeling well as of late and I'm better in the mornings.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1687 (isolation #28) » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1680, NJAC wrote:
In post 1654, Titus wrote:Both slots.

If it's necessary to read the whole game, why did you randomly throw shade on two biggest obvtown posters here? You're acknowledging that players like interactions, yet that style you argue is anti-town.
@Titus: Which two "obvtown posters" were you referring to in this post?
Check your following posts. You knew then.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1691 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1688, NJAC wrote:Well, I suppose you mean Smith/DGB slot.

Why exactly is DGB an obvtown poster according to you? Does posting "sarcastic, moderately aggressive but not antitown" make DGB obvtown? I don't buy that.

Also:

1) I haven't randomly threw shade on DGB, as you said. I just gave my thoughts according to what I had read, as requested by Infinity.

2) I never said interactions are anti-town, you misrepped me. Interactions are obviously necessary to scumhunt. I said you're lazy/careless town (if in fact you're town) for not reading.

Your attempt to buddy DGB calling her an obvtown poster is noted, BTW.

My vote remains on you.
1) Disagree. just because you responded to a question doesn't mean you are not throwing shade.

2) and here's the self-promotion. Play my way or you're anti-town. That's a scum taking.

@PJ, I am not voting DGB.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1692 (isolation #30) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:04 am

Post by Titus »

Check out DGB in legends.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1701 (isolation #31) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1693, NJAC wrote:So, how does your scumhunting go @Titus? Who's scum and why?
You. For the reasons previously discussed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1714 (isolation #32) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:20 am

Post by Titus »

Any reason Creature and NJAC both are scum and the game has stalled because scum are praying for a counter?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1715 (isolation #33) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:22 am

Post by Titus »

Creature is posting elsewhere and left this game after all.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1722 (isolation #34) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1718, Eggman wrote:
@Titus:
In post 1672, Titus wrote:@egg, I haven't read a lick of Smithereens. DGB is townie though. Sarcastic, moderately aggressive but not antitown is town DGB.
I asked you this two days ago; since then, have you read any of Smith's posts? If so, what's your impression of him - obvtown, obvscum, or somewhere in between?
I have not read Smithereen's posts. I also do not have a finished game with them. I will get on that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1723 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by Titus »

@Eggman, What do you think of both Creature and NJAC as scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1724 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by Titus »

Ok skimmed Smithereens ISO. I don't really get the scumread you have there Egg. Smith was pointing out votes and using his vote as a tool to get his scumreads lynched.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1735 (isolation #37) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1734, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1733, NJAC wrote:
In post 1726, DrippingGoofball wrote:Titus is town
Another shitty read based off of meta :roll:
Didn't say anything about meta did I
Cmon just help me with NJAC here?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1750 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by Titus »

Game needs life. Someone sub in please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1759 (isolation #39) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:49 am

Post by Titus »

Yeah scum have no incentive to bus the wagoned one. Town can't agree.

So we wait.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1772 (isolation #40) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:26 am

Post by Titus »

Yeah, still think NJAC is scum. I don't like his woah is me posts. No one will think a case on them is good.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1793 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:56 am

Post by Titus »

@NJAC

There's no good reason to wagon me = woah is me. Also implies there's a right reason.

I am confident you're scum. That doesn't mean not scumhunting. This deflect then attack posture is still scummy.

You should answer for the lack of scumhunting in your ISO. Omgus is not scumhunting. You tried to copy me and just float.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1801 (isolation #42) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1795, Shiro wrote:Ok.guys I know what we need to do

Vote:Petrol

I dislike how he has stayed on the sideline with an icky vote on dgb, furthermore from what I just isoed he didn't enter the main wagon on that crabmeat yesterday either. Suspicious stuff all around
Yeah Petrol is my second biggest townread and from what parts I care to read, that statement is garbage. NJAC fits what you describe and you attack PJ?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1854 (isolation #43) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1852, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1849, Dragon of the West wrote:hahaha infinity was scum that whole time
How the hell did he get killed????
In post 1853, DrippingGoofball wrote:and where did the scum kill go?
Aren't you the vig?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1887 (isolation #44) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1870, Shiro wrote:Legit

We might mot have a vig

Have an sk and you are scum pretending to be a vig
If DGB was SK pretending to be a vig, we still have vig kills being blocked.
If DGB was SK, why not just claim the mafia kill as her own? Survival tactic?

This whole thing makes no sense.

I really don't feel good about DGB or Eggman here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1888 (isolation #45) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:15 am

Post by Titus »

DGB's play doesn't really make sense as any alignment... which tells me that I'm missing something...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1890 (isolation #46) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1889, F-oh-ex wrote:If DGB is SK, we don't have a Vig which means DGB killed Infinity and not petroleum. As per not claiming kill on Mafia, that might be a gambit to make claim more believable? Also to add more confusion regarding setup. I can't possibly see DGB's actions today as Town.
Eggman is Town, just confused though.
Not necessarily.

DGB could be SK and we have a vig. It's just a low ev play.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1894 (isolation #47) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1893, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1890, Titus wrote:DGB could be SK and we have a vig. It's just a low ev play.
It's funny that from your perspective, you're not adding "mafia" as a possibility
You wouldn't claim vig as mafia. It's a zero EV play. You'd just be shot by the actual vig/sk.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1898 (isolation #48) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1896, Eggman wrote:
In post 1887, Titus wrote:
In post 1870, Shiro wrote:Legit

We might mot have a vig

Have an sk and you are scum pretending to be a vig
If DGB was SK pretending to be a vig, we still have vig kills being blocked.
If DGB was SK, why not just claim the mafia kill as her own? Survival tactic?

This whole thing makes no sense.

I really don't feel good about DGB or Eggman here.
No matter if DGB is vig or SK, there were two kills in play and one will be removed from the game. If she isn't lying about 2-shot vig, then there will be only the Mafia's kill. If she is SK and we lynch her today, her kill dies with her and there will only be the Mafia's kill.
I think this is good for town either way. If she's not lying, we just lynch a VT. Which isn't horrible?
DGB is a great scumhunter though. If DGB was suggested to be scum by the analysis, that's one thing. I don't see the suggestion.

Lowering the KPN just seems to help mafia at this point since the vig/sk seems to be targeting mafia...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1900 (isolation #49) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1889, F-oh-ex wrote:If DGB is SK, we don't have a Vig which means DGB killed Infinity and not petroleum. As per not claiming kill on Mafia, that might be a gambit to make claim more believable? Also to add more confusion regarding setup. I can't possibly see DGB's actions today as Town.
Eggman is Town, just confused though.
If you're pushing DGB as SK, why wouldn't SK!DGB just claim vig that shot infinity?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1902 (isolation #50) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by Titus »

The only way DGB could be evil is that SK!DGB is pretty damn sure there is no vig and lied about their shot for towncred as the wtf kind
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1915 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:59 am

Post by Titus »

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8228817#p8228817]post 1914[/url], Motoko and Scully wrote:This whole situation makes no sense.

DGB looks really bad here, not going to deny it.
Yet, why would DGB do this?
Sorry. :$
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1916 (isolation #52) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:00 am

Post by Titus »

@Shiro,

This feels like Space Dandy to me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1925 (isolation #53) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1920, Shiro wrote:
In post 1916, Titus wrote:@Shiro,

This feels like Space Dandy to me.
What do you mean?
Remember Cerb's lynch on me?

Replace Fox w Cerb, Titus w DGB.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1927 (isolation #54) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1922, DrippingGoofball wrote:Alright.

Good luck town

VOTE: DGB
Why?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1929 (isolation #55) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1924, Dragon of the West wrote:God damnit why the quick lynch on yourself
This feels fake.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1931 (isolation #56) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1930, Dragon of the West wrote:well too bad tones don't come through over typing. I'm honestly pissed. I really wanted a push on a particular player today that wasn't DGB and instead he gets quicklynched without many associatives made at all today
Who did you want to push on? Did they vote DGB?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1946 (isolation #57) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by Titus »

Holy shit will be here in a few hours.

But no posting...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1958 (isolation #58) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:45 am

Post by Titus »

Modding emergency and sleep. I'm here now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1959 (isolation #59) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:47 am

Post by Titus »

I want to lynch Dragon I think.

Lynching group scum is the best scenario but it's like playing with fire. Miss and we certainly lose.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1963 (isolation #60) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1960, Dragon of the West wrote:Alright so being new to mafia, I have to ask a theory question. When mafia has day talk, should we be less inclined to mass claim because they can talk about what claims to make and whose claims to call B.S. on?
Daytalk is a factor on analyzing claims, not when to do it.

Given we want scum crosskills, this is an exception to the rule of massclaim in lylo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1987 (isolation #61) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:16 am

Post by Titus »

Catching up now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1988 (isolation #62) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1973, Eggman wrote:Alright.
VOTE: Derek
I'll sheep anyone who has a good case. Going with Dragon for now, since I was also sorta scumreading Derek.

Dragon can hammer if he wants.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1989 (isolation #63) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1978, Derek12 wrote:I'm guessing F-Oh-Ex for scum then Titus as last anti-town by PoE.
In post 1974, F-oh-ex wrote:I'll post my full ISO of Derek later. From my POV, however, it's very likely he's scum and seeing how we're at LyLo, I would like his claim. And I would like it now. If I don't see a claim in the next post Derek makes, I'm automatically lynching him.
While a cute threat, you're not a triplevoter.
Yeah, you get to die. I see I hammered now. No regrets after this.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2002 (isolation #64) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1992, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 1959, Titus wrote:I want to lynch Dragon I think.

Lynching group scum is the best scenario but it's like playing with fire. Miss and we certainly lose.
In post 1988, Titus wrote:
In post 1973, Eggman wrote:Alright.
I'll sheep anyone who has a good case. Going with Dragon for now, since I was also sorta scumreading Derek.

Dragon can hammer if he wants.
How did you get from lynch me to sheep me?
Derek just isn't town. I haven't had time to articulate on it but they just aren't.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2003 (isolation #65) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1996, Derek12 wrote:One-Shot BP
Then why the lurking?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2004 (isolation #66) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:34 am

Post by Titus »

Derek is likely a mafia. His play style is little to no content. When run up, he fakes BP (or real claims) BP. He should be trying to take bullets if town, yet he's lurking. Mafia having a BP makes sense. So does the SK faking BP.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2039 (isolation #67) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:18 am

Post by Titus »

So DGB lied about their shot? #confused

I am sorry for low activity. Had a lot of work hit.

@Fix, You did damn well for your first scumgame. Be proud. You took advice very well too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2040 (isolation #68) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:18 am

Post by Titus »

@Fox, Well you were good period.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2047 (isolation #69) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by Titus »

I didn't mind. I got to mislynch the great DGB. I feel bad for you as a person but you have nothing to apologize for. We're human.

Sad thing is, I would have fought to save you. I felt bad not doing that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”