Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by Titus »

@All PJ is town.

I'll look over what you said tomorrow PJ. I have not been feeling well as of late and I'm better in the mornings.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Derek12
Derek12
Goon
Derek12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:52 pm

Post by Derek12 »

In post 1598, Dragon of the West wrote:This isn't enough for me to force a wagon on him at the moment but I'm very likely to be open to a creature wagon if anything else develops on him during this day.
In post 1626, Dragon of the West wrote: Frankly, I think it's weird you care about him tunneling creature at this point. If he thinks he hit scum then I'm fine with him sticking to it and I'm willing to say creature could be scum. If this lynch goes through and creature flips scum, I want infinity lynched next. If we can't get enough for a creature wagon then I think we should lynch infinity. VOTE: Creature
Why was my naked vote enough for you to decide to go on Creature? Creature didn't post between these two statements and my reasoning for the Creature wagon was stated beforehand.
In post 1619, Eggman wrote: Derek, why the blank vote on Creature?
I was scumreading him and we're getting closer to deadline.
In post 1670, Eggman wrote: DGB: in addition to Smithereens' moves, that healthy dose of what I can hopefully presume is sarcasm doesn't help my opinion of her.
What are your thoughts on DBG independant of your Smithereen read?
V/LA after bedtime
Derek12
Derek12
Goon
Derek12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:04 pm

Post by Derek12 »

In post 1673, petroleumjelly wrote:
6.)
Somebody sell me on the Creature case. I have a Townlean on him. Why is he scum? I do not find the "lying" about the Eggman crumb persuasive in the slightest. I do not think his Day One hunting by "process of elimination" is scummy. I assume there is more meat on the bone?
His reads today are erratic and poorly explained. Coupled with him ignoring my questions multiple times when I attempted to get him to expand on his thoughts, I feel like he's more trying to throw out random shit to see what sticks then actually trying to game solve.
V/LA after bedtime
Derek12
Derek12
Goon
Derek12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:10 pm

Post by Derek12 »

In post 1528, F-oh-ex wrote:
In post 1526, Infinity 324 wrote:F-oh-ex, do you have a scumread on petroleum?
In my most recent read list I put him as scumlean. I'll ISO him and get back to you with it. I will have ISOed a few people by Sunday.
Did you end up doing this?
V/LA after bedtime
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:42 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1677, Derek12 wrote:
6.)
Somebody sell me on the Creature case. I have a Townlean on him. Why is he scum? I do not find the "lying" about the Eggman crumb persuasive in the slightest. I do not think his Day One hunting by "process of elimination" is scummy. I assume there is more meat on the bone?
His reads today are erratic and poorly explained. Coupled with him ignoring my questions multiple times when I attempted to get him to expand on his thoughts, I feel like he's more trying to throw out random shit to see what sticks then actually trying to game solve.
This is not a common scum strategy, so I'm not really sure why you think this is scummy. Why not town with poorly organized thoughts?

Whenever someone says "so and so is throwing out shit to see what sticks" they end up being town.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/His/Him

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:07 am

Post by NJAC »

In post 1654, Titus wrote:Both slots.

If it's necessary to read the whole game, why did you randomly throw shade on two biggest obvtown posters here? You're acknowledging that players like interactions, yet that style you argue is anti-town.
@Titus: Which two "obvtown posters" were you referring to in this post?
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:33 am

Post by NJAC »

In post 1670, Eggman wrote:
In post 1662, NJAC wrote:Nvm, I already saw it, but not sure that was a townslip.
(I don't see it myself, as evidenced by that one post I made. Where?)
You had asked this to Rob and he answered you at that moment in . Again, I'm not sure it can be considered a townslip, but you crumbing VT seems genuine, so I'm townreading you until what I have read (page 29).

Titus: You probably already answered this question, but why wouldn't you need to read the game as town..? Gains points for trying to catch NJAC with a possible scumslip.
What "scumslip" are you talking about? Are you reading the game?
NJAC: not sure I have stuff to say about this slot, so let me bring up the fact once more that both NJAC and Titus had extremely similar OPs.
What the similar OPs say to you about my alignment?
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:37 am

Post by Dragon of the West »

In post 1676, Derek12 wrote:Why was my naked vote enough for you to decide to go on Creature? Creature didn't post between these two statements and my reasoning for the Creature wagon was stated beforehand.
Because NOTHING is going anywhere, we need to start forming cohesive wagons to move the day forward before deadline so we don't have to make a shitty compromise wagon, and because I've been open to a Creature wagon if that's what's available. Between you and f-oh-ex, that's the most cohesive wagon at the moment(sadly, two people on someone is the most serious wagon)
Derek12
Derek12
Goon
Derek12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:33 am

Post by Derek12 »

In post 1679, Infinity 324 wrote: This is not a common scum strategy, so I'm not really sure why you think this is scummy. Why not town with poorly organized thoughts?

Whenever someone says "so and so is throwing out shit to see what sticks" they end up being town.
I still don't like how his play has been this day compared to the first, and how he's fucked off and stopped posting anything of substance a while back today.

I could be wrong though, my read is probably tainted by me being irritated at him.
V/LA after bedtime
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:45 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

-_-
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Derek12
Derek12
Goon
Derek12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:01 am

Post by Derek12 »

:^)
V/LA after bedtime
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:48 am

Post by NJAC »

Empty posts and text smileys are scummy.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1680, NJAC wrote:
In post 1654, Titus wrote:Both slots.

If it's necessary to read the whole game, why did you randomly throw shade on two biggest obvtown posters here? You're acknowledging that players like interactions, yet that style you argue is anti-town.
@Titus: Which two "obvtown posters" were you referring to in this post?
Check your following posts. You knew then.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:23 am

Post by NJAC »

Well, I suppose you mean Smith/DGB slot.

Why exactly is DGB an obvtown poster according to you? Does posting "sarcastic, moderately aggressive but not antitown" make DGB obvtown? I don't buy that.

Also:

1) I haven't randomly threw shade on DGB, as you said. I just gave my thoughts according to what I had read, as requested by Infinity.

2) I never said interactions are anti-town, you misrepped me. Interactions are obviously necessary to scumhunt. I said you're lazy/careless town (if in fact you're town) for not reading.

Your attempt to buddy DGB calling her an obvtown poster is noted, BTW.

My vote remains on you.
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:44 pm

Post by petroleumjelly »

We have less than three days until deadline.

I personally like the DrippingGoofball wagon.

Smithereens had three strange pushes on Day One for lynches: trying to get Creature to put Eggman back at L-1; trying to bargain with Robbnva to lynch Creature Day One in exchange for lynching crazycrabman on Day Two (which is also 'setting up lynches'); and trying to get me to vote for crazycrabman at the end of Day One over MarioManiac4 because the players voting for MarioManiac4 were 'nincompoops'. All of these pushes felt like there was an agenda behind them, and Townspeople on the whole do not play with agendas. Coupled with Smithereens' point-of-view that players should always play "towards their win-con," this suggests that Smithereens pushes are even more likely to have an agenda (or pushing towards a win-con). DrippingGoofball's replacement into that slot has not inspired me for reasons I have already mentioned, and her latest antics ("help me bus my scumbuddy!") do nothing to help my opinion of her.
"Logic? I call that flapdoodle."
Eggman
Eggman
Goon
Eggman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:27 am

Post by Eggman »

2.)
Eggman, please place me in your latest Read List. Also, I will ask you not to color code your reads like that -- I have a particularly difficult time reading your yellow text without highlighting it.
Ah. You hadn't posted in a while, so because of life stuff I sorta forgot what I was feeling with you.
But after going through her iso, I'd put PJ down as Strong Town. She definitely thinks her posts through, makes valid points, and asks good questions. (She also read the game :roll: )

3.)
Eggman and Infinity 324: you have both pressed on Titus for not reading the entire game. Is there a reason you are not similarly pressing DrippingGoofball for not reading the entire game? They have both literally said they prefer to hunt through direct interactions.
I'd say, because I forgot due to life stuff and DGB replaced in much earlier than Titus and NJAC. But, hey, that's a good point! One more thing to add to my DGB case. Thank you PJ!

5.)
Eggman, how do you know about Neapolitan (Cop) roles? And why have you only seemingly noticed F-oh-ex mentioning his favorite flavor is Neapolitan
now
, as opposed to earlier in the game? Has something changed?
I read through the wiki.
The intent of my reread was for me to look closely and see things I missed, as well as where the Creature wagon started. F-oh-ex's RQS was something that I, on the first read, had missed.

6.)
Although I'm townreading it, the best reason I can think of for lynching Creature was by our good friend, Smithereens: he believed if we lynched Creature, we could use the information gained from his lynch to come to a conclusion about me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1688, NJAC wrote:Well, I suppose you mean Smith/DGB slot.

Why exactly is DGB an obvtown poster according to you? Does posting "sarcastic, moderately aggressive but not antitown" make DGB obvtown? I don't buy that.

Also:

1) I haven't randomly threw shade on DGB, as you said. I just gave my thoughts according to what I had read, as requested by Infinity.

2) I never said interactions are anti-town, you misrepped me. Interactions are obviously necessary to scumhunt. I said you're lazy/careless town (if in fact you're town) for not reading.

Your attempt to buddy DGB calling her an obvtown poster is noted, BTW.

My vote remains on you.
1) Disagree. just because you responded to a question doesn't mean you are not throwing shade.

2) and here's the self-promotion. Play my way or you're anti-town. That's a scum taking.

@PJ, I am not voting DGB.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:04 am

Post by Titus »

Check out DGB in legends.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:46 am

Post by NJAC »

So, how does your scumhunting go @Titus? Who's scum and why?
F-oh-ex
F-oh-ex
Goon
F-oh-ex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:07 am

Post by F-oh-ex »

@Derek Uh, sorry, I'll post petroleum's ISO within an hour, I ended up being less active than I thought I would due to reasons.
F-oh-ex
F-oh-ex
Goon
F-oh-ex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:14 am

Post by F-oh-ex »

In post 1423, petroleumjelly wrote:
1.)
In post 1408, Creature wrote:
petroleumjelly

2 mafia members + 1 serial killer in a 13 player setup looks anti-mafia.
Then I don't trust your definition of balance very much. You also rather ignored all of the other reasons why even assuming there is a Serial Killer this is not "literally MYLO."

And please answer my question: what do you think of Eggman?

2.)
In post 1418, F-oh-ex wrote:On one hand SK will probably try to target Mafia. On the other one, eliminating him would get us rid of one NK.
In just about all cases we are
much
better off lynching mafia over a Serial Killer. If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask.
I like petroleum's answers to Creature, who wasn't making much sense at the time, as usual.

Have I asked for a more detailed explanation already? To me it seems lynching SK is great too because we drop from 2 NKs to just 1. Or do YOU have something against lynching SK?
In post 1491, petroleumjelly wrote:
1.)
One of my best guesses for scum is actually atm487, but he has never gotten around to answering my questions and now he's being replaced. MarioManiac4 being replaced actually seems like a slight Towntell to me, though I don't think the reasoning for why is very 'good.'

2.)
I have not been terribly interested in the Infinity 324 v Dragon of the West argument. I think Infinity 324 has been overselling his arguments against Dragon of the West, while Dragon of the West is similarly overselling his defense. In other words: I do not think the case against Dragon of the West is particularly
strong
, though I do think there are points against him; Infinity 324 seems to be acting like there is more than there is. Dragon of the West has responded to these concerns, but is acting like he has somehow "proved" the case against him is wrong (when really, he has just responded to it). Dragon of the West has also made a couple of posts today where he has used the logic "I am Town, therefore your statement that includes me as scum is wrong in that respect and logically means X" that have not been great.

I will ask a question, though:

3.)
Infinity 324, could you please quote and explain why you think Dragon of the West has been "
over
defensive"? And why does that make him scum?
If your best guess for scum is a person who trolled and was inactive whole game to the point of being replaced, then it's really bad. And as I said already, being replaced is in no way alignment indicative.
In post 1689, petroleumjelly wrote:We have less than three days until deadline.

I personally like the DrippingGoofball wagon.

Smithereens had three strange pushes on Day One for lynches: trying to get Creature to put Eggman back at L-1; trying to bargain with Robbnva to lynch Creature Day One in exchange for lynching crazycrabman on Day Two (which is also 'setting up lynches'); and trying to get me to vote for crazycrabman at the end of Day One over MarioManiac4 because the players voting for MarioManiac4 were 'nincompoops'. All of these pushes felt like there was an agenda behind them, and Townspeople on the whole do not play with agendas. Coupled with Smithereens' point-of-view that players should always play "towards their win-con," this suggests that Smithereens pushes are even more likely to have an agenda (or pushing towards a win-con). DrippingGoofball's replacement into that slot has not inspired me for reasons I have already mentioned, and her latest antics ("help me bus my scumbuddy!") do nothing to help my opinion of her.
I don't see how "setting up lynches" is as horrible as you make it out to be. Also, you accused me of not wanting to shift lynch and now you accuse Smith of tryign to persuade you to shift?

You're reaching, trying to portray Smith's words about POV as somme kind of scumslip.

You're scum to me.
F-oh-ex
F-oh-ex
Goon
F-oh-ex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:15 am

Post by F-oh-ex »

Would still prefer a Creature lynch though. Has he been prodded/is he on V/LA? He's been inactive for over 4 days.
Sméagol
Sméagol
Goon
Sméagol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:04 am

Post by Sméagol »

V
o
t
e
c
o
u
n
t
Day 2 #07

DrippingGoofball [
]:
petroleumjelly

Creature [
]:
F-oh-ex
/
Dragon of the West
/
Derek12

NJAC [
]:
Eggman
/
Titus
/
Infinity 324

Eggman [
]:
DrippingGoofball

Titus [
]:
Creature
/
NJAC

There are 10 active players.
Absolute majority is
Majority has
not
been reached.

Previous vote count
Next vote count

Spoiler: Current player list
[01]
DrippingGoofball

[02]
Creature

[03]
NJAC

[04] Robbnva † -
town
- role cop neighbour - killed night 1

[05] Dwlee99 † -
town
- vanilla - killed night 1

[06]
petroleumjelly

[07]
Dragon of the West

[08]
Derek12

[09]
Infinity 324

[10]
F-oh-ex

[11]
Eggman

[12]
Titus

[13] crazycrabman † -
town
- vanilla - lynched day 1

Spoiler: Days & nights

Spoiler: V/LA
DrippingGoofball
- until 29 July

Deadline is
31-07-2016 00:00:00 CEST
((expired on 2016-07-31 00:00:00)).
Last edited by Sméagol on Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
O
r
w
e
c
o
u
l
d
s
u
r
r
e
n
d
e
r
A
n
d
l
e
t
l
o
v
e
i
n
v
a
d
e
u
s

sign-ups
: none
/
running
/
coming up
: large normal (18p) / micro theme (9)
Sméagol
Sméagol
Goon
Sméagol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:07 am

Post by Sméagol »

In post 1696, F-oh-ex wrote:Would still prefer a Creature lynch though. Has he been prodded/is he on V/LA? He's been inactive for over 4 days.
I've prodded Creature.

Do you people want an extension? I'm not in favour of it, but things are going
slow
Though I'm not sure an extension would help exactly.
O
r
w
e
c
o
u
l
d
s
u
r
r
e
n
d
e
r
A
n
d
l
e
t
l
o
v
e
i
n
v
a
d
e
u
s

sign-ups
/
running
/
coming up
: large normal (18p) / micro theme (9)
Sméagol
Sméagol
Goon
Sméagol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:09 am

Post by Sméagol »

Oh. Creature's response anwsers that question.. I'm in need of another replacement.
Deadline on hold and I'll add 3 days once I've found one.
O
r
w
e
c
o
u
l
d
s
u
r