boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1585 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:56 am

Post by boring »

I've read the last five pages or so. If Trivium isn't scum, that's gonna suck because he's not going to be any help. I don't know yet why Darklyn was a favorite for lynch, but I could live with voting Contradiction from his intro until I find out.

Gerryoat is seems different. More active/adversarial than last game I played with him.

VOTE: Contradiction
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:21 am

Post by boring »

The way I see it, there are two primary possibilities, in roughly equal measure, if taken out of the context of the slot.

1) he's scum. He's banking on the soft claim to avert a wagon elsewhere. Once "safe", he'll ignore his own soft until it becomes convenient. Since his counterwagonite is the most likely person to reference it later, he can play the stalwart and accuse them of fishing. More than anything, he gets to enjoy a breather because there are plenty other lunchables hanging out who haven't claimed anything.

2) he's town, and he's placing his own convenience above the win condition. He was going to have to put in some decent effort to hop out of the collective scum pool. Rather than do that work, he chose the lazy way out.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1600 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by boring »

In post 1589, Contradiction wrote:I hard claim 1-shot BP town.
Fuck! I knew I should have done an #inb4bpclaim...

Trivium's vote hop was terrible, by the way.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by boring »

In post 1597, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1585, boring wrote:I've read the last five pages or so. If Trivium isn't scum, that's gonna suck because he's not going to be any help. I don't know yet why Darklyn was a favorite for lynch, but I could live with voting Contradiction from his intro until I find out.

Gerryoat is seems different. More active/adversarial than last game I played with him.

which game lol
That backstabbers one.. I think I was in another with you too, and you were pretty chill... maybe I just stalked that one.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1603 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by boring »

What makes you think it's useless?
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1607 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by boring »

In post 1604, Trivium wrote:Maybe the fact that I'm town, boring.
Also did you just set up your scum buddy?
I think you did.
If you're town, repeating it over and over is the absolutely least productive way to identify yourself as town. I try to be transparent, so people know where I stand (unless I have motive not to, in which case, I'll say so). You can call it what you want.

Do something useful. Tell me, who is my scum buddy, and how did I set them up?
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by boring »

Trivium, you're taking a walk on the moon regardless of your alignment.

Because what's this now? Saying Gerry
isn't
acting like I've seen him act as town is scummy to you because you think he's scum? Shall I link you to a game?
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by boring »

In post 1610, Trivium wrote:Actually as scum you would have known exactly what I was talking about, and gone for a different tactic. I can see town going for a failed offensive more than I can see scum doing it, so I guess you're cleared, a bit. Gerry is still scummy though.
That was fast.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by boring »

yes
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by boring »

In post 1619, hapahauli wrote:
In post 1585, boring wrote:I've read the last five pages or so. If Trivium isn't scum, that's gonna suck because he's not going to be any help. I don't know yet why Darklyn was a favorite for lynch, but I could live with voting Contradiction from his intro until I find out.

VOTE: boring

This vote is dripping with scumminess. Will elaborate tomorrow.
Please do.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by boring »

In post 1618, Trivium wrote:you haven't even taken an actual stance on me other than me being the crazy
I'm sorry for lack of clarity. I think you're more likely scum-motivated than town. You're not my first choice at the moment, but you're competing for second.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1631 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:59 pm

Post by boring »

In post 1630, Trivium wrote:
In post 1629, boring wrote:
In post 1618, Trivium wrote:you haven't even taken an actual stance on me other than me being the crazy
I'm sorry for lack of clarity. I think you're more likely scum-motivated than town. You're not my first choice at the moment, but you're competing for second.
Well, the fact that you haven't posted any kind of legitimate reasoning for that read makes it more likely you're town, so I guess I have all I really need out of you. (Though I don't get why you as town would want somebody else to elaborate on their scumread of you) again, projectmatt anyone? Is he getting replaced? I really want to see more from that slot.
I want to see the reasoning behind the scumread. Without an investigative result or a flip, I don't know anyone's alignment but my own. With an anchor in myself, I can judge other players' reasons for their reads on my slot better than I can judge reads on others. (Not that I don't like to probe for meaning in reads on others, too, if for nothing else but reference after a flip)

My reason for leaning scum on you is multifold (and in no particular order). 1) In my experience, people using the reasoning style you display will usually prefer to have someone to bounce ideas around with. In reading the thread, I've seen no attempts on your part to collaborate. It suggests you don't want to do much solving. 2) You flipped from voting me, to voting someone else, and scumreading me by proxy, to town reading me. You did this far too quickly for comfort. 3) You seem to prefer to antagonize thin air. It looks more like someone searching for lynchbait than someone hunting scum.

I realize these are mostly intuitive reasons, but again, you're only vying for #2 right now. Contradiction remains #1, as the BP claim is a pretty solid goto for scum. I'll provide updates as reads progress (I haven't even attempted to read everyone yet.. but this thread is/was in desperate need of activity, so I started with what stood out the most).
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:13 pm

Post by boring »

In post 1637, gerryoat wrote: Boring's post at 1588 is one of the worst posts I've seen in a game.
Wow. That's a big statement to make. I was only trying to air out my thought process. In a game with low activity and two dead townies, I thought it would be helpful.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:57 pm

Post by boring »

In post 1641, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1638, boring wrote:
In post 1637, gerryoat wrote: Boring's post at 1588 is one of the worst posts I've seen in a game.
Wow. That's a big statement to make. I was only trying to air out my thought process. In a game with low activity and two dead townies, I thought it would be helpful.
You literally said he was either town or mafia lol
I was attempting to explore the possible motives for his decision as either town or scum. If all I wanted to say was "he's either town or scum", then that's all I would have said.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1644 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by boring »

In post 1643, gerryoat wrote:yes but if you dumb down your entire analysis, it's obvious that he's either town or mafia. regardless of the scenarios
Everything comes down to that, if you dumb it down far enough. I think you might have missed the entire point, but I guess that can't be helped.

In post 1553, gerryoat wrote:VOTE: Trivium

Please get this out of this game, he's too forced. if he's town he needs mentoring
Do you really think he's the most likely scum, or is this a bit of a policy vote?
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:18 am

Post by boring »

In post 1647, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1644, boring wrote:
In post 1643, gerryoat wrote:yes but if you dumb down your entire analysis, it's obvious that he's either town or mafia. regardless of the scenarios
Everything comes down to that, if you dumb it down far enough. I think you might have missed the entire point, but I guess that can't be helped.

In post 1553, gerryoat wrote:VOTE: Trivium

Please get this out of this game, he's too forced. if he's town he needs mentoring
Do you really think he's the most likely scum, or is this a bit of a policy vote?
In post 1637, gerryoat wrote:Bp claim is mostly always the easy scum claim. Boring's post at 1588 is one of the worst posts I've seen in a game. Lynching one would be good. Triv could be bad town cause only bad town can say some of the awful things he is
I clearly said what I thought in the SAME post you clearly read. Boring why are you asking questions you know the answer to
your vote was on Trivium.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:29 am

Post by boring »

In post 1651, hapahauli wrote:
Elaborating.

Everything in this post is about "trying to fit in" (scum), as opposed to "lynching mafia" (town).

Firstly,
boring's vote is basically designed not to be taken seriously. He openly placed his vote somewhere despite clearly not having caught up with the game and acknowledging that he hasn't read Darklyn's ISO.

Secondly,
look at some of the conclusions he draws over the past 5 pages. All are non-alignment indicative and useless:
If Trivium isn't scum, that's gonna suck because he's not going to be any help.
...I could live with voting Contradiction from his intro until I find out.
None of these observations discuss at all what alignment these players could be. They are empty.

Lastly,
he's not lynching Contradiction because he's suspicious of that slot. He's lynching him for all the other reasons. Again:
...I could live with voting Contradiction from his intro until I find out.
Note the lack of "I'm suspicious of Contradiction, that's why I'm voting him", or "Contradiction is scummy". It's just "I can live with voting Contradiction from his intro that I'm going to tell you nothing about." He doesn't draw alignment indicative conclusions. He just dangles some bullshit tell out there and hopes that other people will draw their own conclusions.

This post was entirely designed to vomit words out there. There is no intent to provide useful information, lynch mafia, or anything helpful to town. Ergo, boring is mafia, acting like he's contributing, without actually contributing.
Ouch. Okay, point taken. I can't seem to strike a balance between obv. town and scummy with my town game, apparently. I like your analysis, and it makes sense except for my knowledge that your conclusion is wrong. Basically, if it was anyone but me, you'd have me convinced. It certainly stands out as solid town.

If I do end up earning my first mislynch over my general intro, I'd appreciate some pointers when the game is over (pm is fine).

Oh, and I'm a chick.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:28 am

Post by boring »

So in my defense, my evidently awful posts have drummed up some activity. Also, between my initial posts and the reaming I just got, I did clarify that I scum read Contradiction, scum lean Trivium, and scum-suspect Gerry based on past experience.

Though, I've slept on it, and I'd like to wait on Trivium. I think I might have been a little biased.

Also, I've taken it as a given that Dunnstral is town, but I haven't actually given his alignment much thought.

Hapahauli, on first impression, your ass-chewing seems townie. I think your other omissions (I can elaborate better when I'm not phone-posting) were just my poor communication than anything deliberately manipulative on your part.

I have a townie impression of Juri and Momo. I haven't looked at the rest too hard.

P-edit. Fair enough, gerryoat
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (isolation #18) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:51 am

Post by boring »

In post 1664, gerryoat wrote:How am I different, boring?
You were more relaxed, open, and friendly, I thought. Even when arguing against being scum-read, it was in a more detached and docile tone. You been more abrupt, confident, and confrontational here.

If you told me that two different people play out of the Gerryoat account, I'd believe it.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1683 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by boring »

In post 1674, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1667, boring wrote:
In post 1664, gerryoat wrote:How am I different, boring?
You were more relaxed, open, and friendly, I thought. Even when arguing against being scum-read, it was in a more detached and docile tone. You been more abrupt, confident, and confrontational here.

If you told me that two different people play out of the Gerryoat account, I'd believe it.
Lmao I can link 5 town games where I'm the opposite, go look at space maf or laundry maf in my games
Manilla envelopes, how do you find time to play so may games? Also, point taken.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1692 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:24 am

Post by boring »

Momo, you seemed mainly concerned with Contradiction because you didn't believe the alt thing. Now that he accidentally-on-purpose alt-slipped, what are your thoughts?
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1695 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:57 am

Post by boring »

UNVOTE:
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1696 (isolation #22) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:59 am

Post by boring »

That's a weird, NAI thing to get stuck on, Momo.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1701 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:34 am

Post by boring »

In post 1697, Trivium wrote:Of course it's a weird NAI thing to get stuck on.

You would have to burn me alive before I would lynch momo without an investigative role telling me otherwise, but momo is baaaaad town. If we're all sane here, we shouldn't be focusing on him and I'm getting suspicious that somebody just used him as a distraction.
Why is Momo town? And why bad town, at that? I recently witnessed him attempt a pretty clever gambit as scum in another game, so I'm not sure why we should write him off as bad anything.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1707 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by boring »

In post 1704, momo wrote:Not in the beginning but now days I play a pretty clever scum game. I almost pulled of a third party claim in the game boring is talking about. But my town game is just bad. People get caught up on my playstyle, never listen to my onpoint reads, and lynch me.

Trivium and everyone else has caught on to this.

WARNING: self meta
It would stand to reason that you'd have something to gain from playing up the "bad town" reputation, if you were scum.

Further, your reason for keeping your vote on Contradiction is worrisome. You have evidence that he is ThinkBig (someone I apparently read as scummy no matter what), so you have no reason to think he's faking being an alt. So "bad town" would serve as a good excuse to vote and keep your vote on lynchbait, while not being held accountable for your choices. If he's your buddy, then you have a discreditable reason to vote him and be ignored. If he's town, you have a moony reason to vote him and not look scummy when he flips town (assuming he gets lynched).

VOTE: Momo
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:52 am

Post by boring »

Wow, so projectmatt hasn't done anything but prod dodge since May 18th. That's almost 2 weeks at this point.

Can we replace him?
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1722 (isolation #26) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:05 am

Post by boring »

In post 1720, Trivium wrote:Number 56 seems to really be the only one that still gets me though. Not only does he seem confident with his reads in a way he isn't normally, but it also seems like a buddying attempt and super manipulative, which stands out particularly because it's a pjm post. Town pjm probably wouldn't be so confident with a those reads. Transcend also ended up being town, and even with pjm's style, (and it could just be his style) I'm not totally sold that he didn't know transcend was town here, it would make sense for him to.
Mulling all of this over in my head, I guess I'd be ok with voting pjm if it came down to it, because I've been wrong about things like this before, especially going back on myself in the exact way that I am now. If transcend is still reading this game, he'll know what I'm talking about.
I dunno. stands out to me because exists. I realize they aren't in direct contradiction, but they seem strangely incongruous.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1723 (isolation #27) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:15 am

Post by boring »

I just realized that there must be a scum in Hapahauli, Impoetic, Contradiction, and Dunnstral.

They are the unconfirmed town on Frogger's lynch. Throw me in if you must because Crash was on it.

I think Hapa's response to my response was the clincher for him being my town read. He could have kept tunneling pretty easily.

That narrows my POE down to Dunnstral, Impoetic, and Contradiction.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1728 (isolation #28) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:06 am

Post by boring »

In post 1727, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1723, boring wrote:narrows my POE down to Dunnstral, Impoetic, and Contradiction.
Vote contradiction.
I just went through the Dunnstal+Impoetic ISO.

@Dunnstal & Impoetic - you both mentioned post restrictions. What are your restrictions, specifically? (I'm assuming you can tell me without revealing anything about your roles)
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1757 (isolation #29) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:29 am

Post by boring »

I can't say I've given Juri much thought, and that's concerning, I'll admit. I'll read in more detail over the weekend. But I'd honestly rather focus my attention on the VCA scum pool. It's narrower, and therefore more likely to produce scum.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1767 (isolation #30) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by boring »

In post 1760, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1757, boring wrote:But I'd honestly rather focus my attention on the VCA scum pool. It's narrower, and therefore more likely to produce scum.
If Titus/impoetic slot isn't scum you're probably scum for pushing this

either way it's bad
It makes a ton of sense to me that if a townie was lynched, at least one scum was on the wagon. Since one was another confirmed town, and another was my predecessor, it narrows the potential scum pool considerably, from my point of view.

Can you tell me why it's bad, or why you think it makes me scum?

I'm a little leery of your timing, by the way. I come up with this hypothesis, and suddenly I'm "moderately scummy" and "probably scum for pushing this". What's unsound about it?
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1769 (isolation #31) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by boring »

In post 1768, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1040, Crash wrote:What the actual fuck did I just read

VOTE: RC
Here's the l-1 vote (made by your slot for ??? reasons boring)
I'm missing your point. You don't have to eliminate me from your own pool, but obviously I have the benefit of knowing that Crash wasn't the (or one of the) scum on the wagon.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1790 (isolation #32) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:31 am

Post by boring »

Fine, I'll give it up for now.

VOTE: Juri

In addition to the cases against her, that was a suspiciously timed vote.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1797 (isolation #33) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:38 am

Post by boring »

In post 1793, Juri wrote:
In post 1790, boring wrote:that was a suspiciously timed vote.
I don't understand this
I was just openly considering the slot along with a few others, and Dunnstral basically said the only acceptable vote in my pool was that slot. So you'd have two potential "approvals" with the vote.

You were gearing up to be the main wagon, and then you call out the lack of voters and follow it by a vote with a recent scummy mention.

It looks like someone trying to start a viable counter wagon.

The reason I haven't voted the slot yet also plays into my concern with the timing. See, Impoetic feels scummy in her ISO, but she had a few non-game-related posts that were boldly ignorant, which makes me question whether it was her personality/playstyle that bothered me in particular.

Her replacement gives us a fresh chance to read her slot sans personality, but you voted the slot before Titus actually did anything. Unless you were super sure (which you've since admitted you're not), it makes no sense for town to vote a replacement slot during the replacement period.

It was just all-around suspicious timing.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1815 (isolation #34) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by boring »

In post 1811, gerryoat wrote:I would lynch Titus if I wasn't 100000% sure impoetic was town
Have you already explained this read? If not, can you give us reasons?
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1821 (isolation #35) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by boring »

In post 1814, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Titus

Yeah, impoetic was scum like I said.
You make several mentions regarding your read in your ISO, but is there anything new adding to your confidence level?
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1829 (isolation #36) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:12 am

Post by boring »

I dunno, I'd think she'd be more accommodating if she was scum. Either way, it seems like a predominantly NAI stance to me. Unless she only does this as scum or something (which I doubt).
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1830 (isolation #37) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:19 am

Post by boring »

I'm pretty comfortable with Juri.

Unless I'm missing something, her reactions to her wagon seem unnatural for town. More like scum who doesn't have access to her partners for advice, and doesn't want to screw things up for them on her way out.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1848 (isolation #38) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:13 am

Post by boring »

In post 156, Juri wrote:
In post 153, Transcend wrote:juri tell me in 10 words or less why you're scum
Received a scum role PM. I'm the roleblocker. VOTE: Juri
This, I believe.
In post 1845, Juri wrote:
In post 1844, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote: @ Juri
If you are the RB why should we lynch you ,,,,,,, wouldn't it be better to let the scum kill you and force them to make a kill instead of giving them one
Uh, you're not gonna find
me
arguing for my own lynch. Drawing a NK would basically be an ideal game for me at this stage yes. I was hoping I could get lucky and prevent a kill but I suspect my days are numbered now.
This post just screams "I'm going to need an excuse as to why I'm not dead tomorrow".
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1910 (isolation #39) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:49 am

Post by boring »

I'm not sure about Titus yet. I'm not sure about Dunnstral yet. I'm not sure about Mathblade yet.

I can't help but think that if Hapahauli was dead wrong about everyone, scum would have kept him alive to make more wrong, but convincing cases.

VOTE: TheFuzzylogic99

Of the people yesterday who were okay with lynching Fuzzy, Hapa was by far the towniest and most convincing.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1931 (isolation #40) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by boring »

In post 1919, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote: Boring
Beside the Hap thing can you explain why I am scum bc your vote is a bit weak
Nope, that's about it. That, plus a lack of towniness. I'm okay with "weak" -- in fact, I think it's perfect right now.

p-edit: your other points occurred to me. I still like my vote right now.

p-p-edit: is it impossible for impoetic to have improved her scum game to look like her town game? Just curious.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1936 (isolation #41) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by boring »

In post 1935, Dunnstral wrote:If we lynch hapa I will suffer a morale blow nd be unable to find scum
I don't understand what you're saying here. You realize he was the night kill, right?
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1942 (isolation #42) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:15 am

Post by boring »

If I could get a decent TR on you, Dunn, I'd be willing to sheep you.

3/8 of you are scum, and I can't confidently identify a single one of you as town. That's a big problem.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1952 (isolation #43) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by boring »

sooo... Trivium, momo, and projectmatt?
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1959 (isolation #44) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by boring »

Am I your most likely to be scum if Titus flips scum, or just your second most likely scum?
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (isolation #45) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by boring »

In post 1961, Dunnstral wrote:Just a scummy slot but you're making me feel bad about suspecting you
You don't need to feel bad; I don't think I've been obv. town this game. I figure that the best way to get a grip on other people's slots is understanding how (and more importantly, why) they are reading mine. So feel free to elaborate as much as you'd like.

Also, I just looked up the word "weeb", and it's been added to my lexicon.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1964 (isolation #46) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by boring »

In post 1963, Titus wrote:This isn't about being obvtown. This is about town spamming I am right, scum refusing to bus Fuzzy, and creating a stalemate. No one is talking to each other, we're talking at each other.

I haven't gotten one solid read beyond Fuzzy and that's a problem.
Can you tell us more about why fuzzy is your only solid read? It might help to understand your thought process.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1965 (isolation #47) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by boring »

I guess I could lynch projectmatt too.

If he was town and actually so unable to participate, I think he'd have subbed out already. Rather, he's very minimally avoided replacement several times. That's more likely scum slank, I think.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1970 (isolation #48) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:11 am

Post by boring »

Can anyone identify their town reads at this point?

I get that Gerry is TRing Titus's slot, and I can only assume that Dunn is TRing Fuzzy.

Do you two have any others? Does anyone have any others?

For my part, my closest TR is Trivium because he's been true to himself throughout the game. But I am wearing more tinfoil than I'd like. He's had several scummy moments (I've already mentioned a few). I guess I'm saying he's prob. town, but I can't bring myself to trust him.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1972 (isolation #49) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:48 am

Post by boring »

Crazy, I know. What's your read on Gerry?
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1975 (isolation #50) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:31 am

Post by boring »

In post 1973, Dunnstral wrote:You know, they might be scum! But I've been giving them a lot of the benefit of the doubt this game
Your interactions with each other have been strange to me. You've been neutral toward each other, despite having opposite reads. For example, over this Titus thing, he hasn't pushed at you for your finally-obstinate vote*, and you've given him space with his high-scum-potential** reason for refusing to vote your strong scum read.

*The scum slip/scummy behavior you identified as scum in Impoetic wasn't enough for you to stick with the read earlier in the game. It's something that could be easily called out.

**Gerry leaves himself lots of wiggle-room. If Titus is scum, he can pretend to be scandalized by the revelation. If Titus is town, he can go after those who pushed her. It's a good place to sit as scum.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1979 (isolation #51) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:20 am

Post by boring »

In post 1977, MathBlade wrote:Changed my mind. Titus + Boring are scum.
Please explain why you think I'm scum.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1980 (isolation #52) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:22 am

Post by boring »

@Titus, what's your read on MathBlade? You seem to be able to form quick reads on them.

@MathBlade, have you read the game?
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1982 (isolation #53) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:00 am

Post by boring »

In post 1981, Titus wrote:
In post 1980, boring wrote:@Titus, what's your read on MathBlade? You seem to be able to form quick reads on them.

My read on them is anti-town would lynch.
What lead you to that conclusion?
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1984 (isolation #54) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:34 am

Post by boring »

In post 1983, Titus wrote:
In post 1982, boring wrote:
In post 1981, Titus wrote:
In post 1980, boring wrote:@Titus, what's your read on MathBlade? You seem to be able to form quick reads on them.

My read on them is anti-town would lynch.
What lead you to that conclusion?
They decided I hammerred here and hammerred in some other scumgame that I must be scum here. Then, they want to lynch anyone who TRs me (technically Gerry TRs Impoetic), so Math came in determined to lynch me and anyone who disagrees with them.

That type of mindset "agree or scum" is anti-town.
I'm really not trying to be glib, but does MathBlade play with any other mindset? What's different about it this game?
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1986 (isolation #55) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:01 am

Post by boring »

Just to clarify, in case I misunderstood -- you'd lynch MathBlade because they're acting anti-town, not because you think they had an anti-town role assigned them?
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1992 (isolation #56) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by boring »

In post 1979, boring wrote:
In post 1977, MathBlade wrote:Changed my mind. Titus + Boring are scum.
Please explain why you think I'm scum.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1997 (isolation #57) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:01 am

Post by boring »

In post 1970, boring wrote:Can anyone identify their town reads at this point?
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2002 (isolation #58) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:52 am

Post by boring »

In post 1998, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1910, boring wrote:I'm not sure about Titus yet. I'm not sure about Dunnstral yet. I'm not sure about Mathblade yet.

I can't help but think that if Hapahauli was dead wrong about everyone, scum would have kept him alive to make more wrong, but convincing cases.

VOTE: TheFuzzylogic99

Of the people yesterday who were okay with lynching Fuzzy, Hapa was by far the towniest and most convincing.
Example: You haven't provided a single concrete read yet are hypothesizing about what scum would do.
How is that scummy? It's the only way I know how to solve things. Take three people with the same role and they'll do three different things. Because nearly all actions, opinions, and votes can be reduced to "NAI". Motive that holds the key to someone's alignment. So it's motive that I try to bore down to. I won't pretend I'm great at it, but I've done alright for myself from time to time.

As for concrete reads, I've tried to be transparent this game about my thought process, in the hopes of inviting some kind of conversation with players. That is, when I'm not doing something that's hindered by transparency. Either way, I'm a collaborative thinker. It's how I "town". You, of course, see fit to shut it down with responses like:
In post 1999, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1997, boring wrote:
Yes.
Which is counter-productive at best. Why bother to answer at all, except to discourage conversation? Town is dying of apathy, and this kind of response is not helping.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2003 (isolation #59) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:54 am

Post by boring »

In post 2001, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1997, boring wrote:
Dunn is prob town, but I think he's just voting wrong
Do you have any thoughts on MathBlade, momo, or me?
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2006 (isolation #60) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by boring »

VOTE: Titus

I've not seen any of the stuff I've seen town!Titus do, despite having ample time to engage in it. Either this is her scum game, or she really, really doesn't GAF about winnng.

L-1
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2007 (isolation #61) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by boring »

In post 2005, MathBlade wrote:It will become clear who I townread.

I cannot be killed. I should not be lynched.
I should not be driving. This is my way of not doing that and letting people see Titus and Boring are scum.
Trying something new is fun.
I hope you're scum.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2022 (isolation #62) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by boring »

Thank you for subbing in, and for showing promise of activity
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2028 (isolation #63) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by boring »

I'll wait for catch up, I guess.

UNVOTE:

P-edit - well, at least someone agrees with me. Though, you being his replacement does dilute things a little.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2035 (isolation #64) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by boring »

In post 2034, IAlwaysWinSometimes wrote:Anyway, two hours later I've read every single page. I really really really townread impo for most of my reading, so to lynch titus is really not something I'd be happy to do. I'm null on the fuzzy wagon, and I think there's a scum between gerry/projectmatt (who will hopefully be replaced soon).
Do you think both could be scum?

Also, do you think what you saw of Impoetic is enough to override anything Titus might do? Because here are my concerns: I've played several games with her as town (never scum) and she has an energy about her. She is charismatic, active, collaborative, and seems to develop strong reads quickly. She usually socially controls the core of the game, and while I rarely agree with her, she clearly strives to take on the role of a positive town leader.

She's been very flat here. She's not even fighting her wagon. I've never seen her sub into a game before either, but I doubt she'd be willing to sub and do nothing as a general MO.

I also recall her scum-reading policy-lynch-proposals. She didn't actually propose policy-lynching MathBlade, but she definitely seemed open to it -- something I'd not expect.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2051 (isolation #65) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:55 am

Post by boring »

There's nothing to hammer. She's at L-2. If you think she's scum, you're free to vote.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2056 (isolation #66) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:55 am

Post by boring »

In post 2055, IAlwaysWinSometimes wrote:Why is the darklyn slot mafia? I don't follow people's reasoning on this.
I didn't get it for Darklyn, but Contradiction "revealed" his role for no reason, and it just happened to be the ever-convenient, scum-favorite, BP.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2058 (isolation #67) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:48 am

Post by boring »

In post 2057, IAlwaysWinSometimes wrote:So we're potentially lynching the actual bp? How is that a good idea? Shouldn't we look for mafia in other people, especially since we haven't killed any yet?
If we believe them even remotely, you have a point. But that's why scum like to claim BP. It's unverifiable, and intimidates town away from the slot. It was claimed in just about the scumiest way possible. What took me off the slot was the knowledge that ThinkBig always seems scummy to me, majorly. That, and Momo sticking with his vote for a really hollow reason. It made me think I might be barking up the wrong tree.

Now with MathBlade in the slot, I still don't know what to think. Math plays a crazy town, so I can only assume her scum game is saner.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2059 (isolation #68) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:57 am

Post by boring »

Their*
Sorry.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2071 (isolation #69) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by boring »

@IAlwaysWinSometimes (heretoafter abbreviated to "IAWS") - You're right. Even if MathBlade is scum, there are at least two other scum to hunt.

My gut has been screaming "Gerryoat is scum" since I subbed in.

I keep waffling on Titus, Fuzzy, and Momo in my head. I want to set Dunn aside today because I just don't want to scum read him. That's ignoring projectmatt, which I don't want to do. His slot could definitely be scum.

Spoiler:
I need a way to narrow things down without being wrong. I'm not good at being confident when I have nothing concrete to back up my read. (I don't understand how everyone else does it).

I've read through the dead townie ISOs all more than once. Transcend's was a dissociative experience. Jaeread was more constant, but I know he can really bark up the wrong tree sometimes. Hapahauli was awesome, except for also barking up the wrong tree.

Juri and Frogger's lynches, I think, are the best place to start. Juri really felt like caught scum, and the fact that she "breadcrumbed" mafia roleblocker seemed to clinch it. But with a claim like hers, you'd think more people would have protested it. It makes me think that those who casually joined the wagon (two on, one off?) are most likely scum.

Also, looking at the actual kills, they seemed to be based on threat-potential rather than actual threat because neither were clear threats to anyone in particular.

Honestly, I think I want to see who's with me here.

VOTE: Gerryoat
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2079 (isolation #70) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:20 am

Post by boring »

In post 2076, Titus wrote: Math is scum.
What could scum gain from MathBlade's behavior? Why go through the effort of alientating the towniest player in the game? Why pick me as a tunnel, either? There were plenty of lower-hanging fruit around. It's a townie effort, even if it's terrible.

In scum's place, I'd push and pull to get town!Math to 3-way lylo with me, you (if you're not scum), or apparently IAWS.

Either way, unless my read on IAWS is dead wrong, this behavior coming from town!Math is more valuable to the scum team than if it's coming from scum!Math.

If Math was scum here, they'd gain way more from bussing. It would calm the game down to even less activity, and give them town credit.

Am I missing something?
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2088 (isolation #71) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:24 am

Post by boring »

In post 2081, MathBlade wrote: Titus just needs be lynched boring.

You need me in your pocket so you defend me from what is clearly bullshit Titus trying to save herself from impending lynch.
1. Titus doesn't look to be that desperately close to a lynch.

2. She might be closer if it wasn't
you
calling for her head.

3. Calling you the village idiot hardly qualifies as pocketing. Besides, what on earth could I possibly need from you? All I could ever wish for is some assurance that you won't sub into another game with me. Because heaven knows, I'm not signing up for any games with you on the roster.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2096 (isolation #72) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:46 am

Post by boring »

In post 2094, Titus wrote:
In post 2079, boring wrote:If Math was scum here, they'd gain way more from bussing. It would calm the game down to even less activity, and give them town credit.
Math hates bussing unless they stage it hard core by planning.
I meant an involuntary bussing as a liability. Then again, I know I've refrained from bussing an awful buddy in an effort to be a team player. I dunno. I can't pretend I'll be super-sorry to see MathBlade lynched, but I'm not planning to participate in it today. I'm actually okay with us all voting Gerryoat, to be honest.

To put more into the read, a part of my problem is the EM camaraderie he throws in. I have no problem with the fact that it exists. It's how he's using it. It's most obvious in that he's locked in calling you town because he developed a lame hard read on Impoetic. He did similar things with other members. Like just assuming Dunn is wrong-town, when there should be at least a twinkle of a scum-suspicion. And still these are reads that he can't really be held accpuntable for, and they seem designed to ingratiate himself to anyone with a lot of potential meta on him.

I'll share more, as thoughts coagulate.

Welcome, DeltaW, let us know if you get lost.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2116 (isolation #73) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:32 am

Post by boring »

Okay Dunn, on a scale from one to Al Capone, how sure are you on Titus?
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2128 (isolation #74) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:25 am

Post by boring »

I'm willing to hammer. So much seems to depend on her flip that I'm not sure we can effectively move on without it. When do you all want this to happen?
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2132 (isolation #75) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:58 am

Post by boring »

That would imply a scum rb or jk, right?
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2170 (isolation #76) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:43 am

Post by boring »

WTF? Did none of you read the game? Juri saiid she blocked Darklyn N1.

It had to be scum RB/JK or nothing.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2176 (isolation #77) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:47 am

Post by boring »

In post 1842, Juri wrote:I targeted Darklyn with my ability on N1.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2186 (isolation #78) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:52 am

Post by boring »

You've all lost me. Juri is flipped town RB. She said she blocked Darklyn. There's no reason to not believe that.

P-edit: I'm not ascetic, fyi.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2189 (isolation #79) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:54 am

Post by boring »

@ Dunn. I'm an old lady and I'm phone-posting. I'm about as "with it" as I'm gonna get.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2192 (isolation #80) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:00 am

Post by boring »

In post 2191, MathBlade wrote:Boring please hammer Titus.
You don't think the rest of town deserves a moment to assess the claim?

I can't imagine even you demanding this as town.

VOTE: MathBlade
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2194 (isolation #81) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:09 am

Post by boring »

Nevermind. Yes I can.
UNVOTE:

P-edit - No, YOU had a moment. Most people are absent. I'm not going to hammer a claimed investigator until people have time to catch up. That'd be worse than a lolhammer.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2204 (isolation #82) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:30 am

Post by boring »

@ Math - Look, I still think that Titus's flip holds a lot of info. But we need time to process this claim. It's not like we're 2 hours from deadline or anything.

P-edit: how on earth is IAWS a good lynch?!
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2213 (isolation #83) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:58 am

Post by boring »

In post 2205, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2204, boring wrote:@ Math - Look, I still think that Titus's flip holds a lot of info. But we need time to process this claim. It's not like we're 2 hours from deadline or anything.

P-edit: how on earth is IAWS a good lynch?!
Because IAWS called me actual BP like IAWS had inside knowledge that I am telling the truth which makes IAWS likely scum.
You do realize that this is the same flawed thought process you used on Lycanfire in Memories, right?

P-edit- Gerry, you can wait a bit, can't you?
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2216 (isolation #84) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:06 am

Post by boring »

Can you explain why? I honestly know nothing about setup and balance yet.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2217 (isolation #85) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:09 am

Post by boring »

I mean, I was once in a heavily reviewed normal mini with two town ascetics, a jk, a cop, a deputy, and a scum neo. So if that's totally normal and balanced, why not this?
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2252 (isolation #86) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by boring »

These lurkers are really worrying me. What if we're all town, and they're just watching us implode?
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2294 (isolation #87) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:07 am

Post by boring »

My town read on IAWS just took a huge nosedive. Gerry is looking slightly better. Math has a decent reason to SR me, I suppose. Still probably town, unfortunately. Delta is still a suspicious slot. I still don't like Fuzzy either.

I don't see Math's SR of me letting up. If Math is really BP, then me showing up at LYLO with them will mean a town auto-loss.

I think we need to speed-lynch me so Math has a chance of not fucking up LYLO. I know it's bad form for townies to self-vote, but I think mechanically, one of us absolutely has to go, and now's our only shot.

boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2297 (isolation #88) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:32 am

Post by boring »

In post 2296, IAlwaysWinSometimes wrote: Also Boring selfvote is kinda confusing me. Why is he acting like Math is cleared, and what's the harm in at least talking and scumhunting more?
I'm sure Math is town. I can scumhunt and try to fight, but if we're wrong, then I'm in LYLO with Math, which will only benefit scum.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2319 (isolation #89) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by boring »

In post 2303, gerryoat wrote:her logic was so bad that shes prob town from that post
Can you describe what was particularly wrong with my idea? I mean, we know Math is going to keep gunning for me no matter what. We know Math is very likely town because they're incredibly unlikely to have staged all that with Titus. So unless we lynch Math, their idee fixe will cause us to lose in a LYLO. It's better to lynch me today.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2324 (isolation #90) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by boring »

In post 2320, gerryoat wrote:You realize that there are people who are suspect of math? So lets say you're both town and we lynch you today, mafia will kill someone not suspect of him and only need 1 person to lynch him tomorrow.
Look at the player list. We have lurksacks, IAWS, and you (sorry, but you're still very lunchable). How is Math a likely lynch? Math is only tempting as policy.

If you think I'm town, then don't vote me, but even if Math is the only person scum reading me, it's very obvious that town loses the game if we end up in a 3-way LYLO. I'd rather be a NK, but there's no way to guarantee that. My vote stays on me unless you need me to hammer someone scummy.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2325 (isolation #91) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by boring »

...very, very tempting as policy. IC? Really? Don't you think you're laying it on a bit thick?
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2330 (isolation #92) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by boring »

In post 2326, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2324, boring wrote:
In post 2320, gerryoat wrote:You realize that there are people who are suspect of math? So lets say you're both town and we lynch you today, mafia will kill someone not suspect of him and only need 1 person to lynch him tomorrow.
Look at the player list. We have lurksacks, IAWS, and you (sorry, but you're still very lunchable). How is Math a likely lynch? Math is only tempting as policy.

If you think I'm town, then don't vote me, but even if Math is the only person scum reading me, it's very obvious that town loses the game if we end up in a 3-way LYLO. I'd rather be a NK, but there's no way to guarantee that. My vote stays on me unless you need me to hammer someone scummy.
You could say that about any wrong read at this point. I'm scumreading you based on a multitude of things. I'll list them out if you like but I don't see how you are not scum. If you are then IAWS is almost certainly scum. SOMEONE had to be trying to save Titus when that hammer was freaking atrocious and a repeat of the Open game.
Listing the reasons you think I'm scum will be an exercise in futility for both of us, unless you really believe yourself open to changing your mind, or you think it will convince the rest of the players to vote me.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2340 (isolation #93) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by boring »

In post 2336, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1829, boring wrote:I dunno, I'd think she'd be more accommodating if she was scum. Either way, it seems like a predominantly NAI stance to me. Unless she only does this as scum or something (which I doubt).
Defense of Titus for a think that didn't need to be defended as town. Titus could have easily cited games where she doesn't read. Instead boring doesn't want Titus to actually have heat.
..oooor not reading really is NAI.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2342 (isolation #94) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by boring »

In post 2341, MathBlade wrote:The not reading is NAI. The defense of her was unnecessary and she handles it well every game she is in. It's your defense that is AI. Her not reading is NAI.
So tell me why I'd stick my neck out. I don't think I've ever defended a buddy when they are taking heat, so why start here and now... for Titus of all people?

I was arguing that not reading the game is NAI because people in this game have been jumping on the subins. I realize it's because we're starved for input, but it was getting annoying. It had less to do with Titus, and more to do with principle.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2343 (isolation #95) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by boring »

Shit, I'm the one who pointed out her drastically different demeanour. I'm the one who pointed out she couldn't have been blocked by Juri. ... also Dunnstral's "get with the program" comment makes a lot more sense now.

Anyway, similarly, why would she point a straight line to her buddy as she's facing a lynch? You think she's just idiotic like that? And why would I do anything to discredit her claim, if that was our plan?

Seriously Math, if you'd get our head out of your ass for like 2 seconds, I wouldn't have to be sitting here with a vote on myself.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2346 (isolation #96) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by boring »

In post 2344, MathBlade wrote:Titus was outed scum at that point. There was no way she wasn't being lynched. You were bussing.

Whenever Titus was outed scum she likes to make her buddies look as townie as possible.

It wasn't a conscious "OMG I HAVE TO SAVE TITUS NOW" it's more a "WTF Titus is getting scumread for dumb reasons" bit.

Titus knew I wasn't letting go. Titus knew Dunnstral wasn't. At that point it's about making the scumbuddies look townie.
And saying she had a fake read on me after she was "outted scum" is going to make me look townie, hmm?

p-edit: I can only assume it's something you hear regularly.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2358 (isolation #97) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:43 am

Post by boring »

If three of you want to vote IAWS, I'll throw in the hammer.

It looks like Delta wants to be convinced. It could be genuine, or it could be a buddy stall. I wonder if momo or fuzzy will dive in without too much fuss.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2360 (isolation #98) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:51 am

Post by boring »

I dunno, looking at yesterday, I practically sprinted into bed with you. I mean, it was like we were kn exactly the same wavelength. That's kind of weird. It's weird for me to do, you to accept, and no scum to opportunistically point out. I can't blame anyone for thinking there's a scum between us. If there is, it's you.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2366 (isolation #99) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:43 am

Post by boring »

In post 2364, MathBlade wrote:Boring IAWS becomes a possibility but the way the three of you ignored DeltaW's contentless posts or townread DeltaW for it means that there is at least one scum in Boring,IAWS,gerry
I never said I TR Delta. He replaces Projectmatt, who I've not TR at all this game. As for contentless posts, that's par for the course in this game. It doesn't really stand out. Delta has contributed nothing at all, as far as I can tell. About the same as his predecessor. His request for convincing (rather than asking pertinent questions) is more pingy to me than his lack of substance.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2376 (isolation #100) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:18 am

Post by boring »

In post 2367, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2358, boring wrote:If three of you want to vote IAWS, I'll throw in the hammer.

It looks like Delta wants to be convinced. It could be genuine, or it could be a buddy stall. I wonder if momo or fuzzy will dive in without too much fuss.
Sounds like here you are: "could be genuine" that indicates a waffling. Definitely doesn't indicate a scumread.
It doesn't indicate a town read, either. I wasn't handed a list of who's who when I entered the game. I just know that he's been empty. He could be empty town, but I think there's a good chance he's scum.

I'm never going to be 100% positive about anything. The surest read I have is you, and if you flip scum, I'll owe you an apology. I don't use extreme language, and I'm not irrational enough to believe I know something when all I have is a hunch. If you want to scum read my personal mannerisms, that's on you. Just do us all a favor and lynch me while we can still afford it. My vote hasn't moved, so you only need two others.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2380 (isolation #101) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:46 am

Post by boring »

In post 2378, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@ Boring
why are you helping out the scum by committing Hari Kari-
I'm pretty sure I've explained my reasoning at length. It's crazy-advantageous for scum to keep me and Math together. Lynching me
now
prevents the autoloss of a me+Math LYLO. I'm not going to interfere with regular scum-hunting, or refuse to help with the vote if you've made a decision. However, if Math is going to be stuck on me, then this is the best day for my flip.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2388 (isolation #102) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by boring »

In post 2382, MathBlade wrote:For instance we all know I am confirmed town based on yesterday yet no one is interacting on DeltaW's vote on me that is telling.
Gerry doesn't want to vote boring. That is telling.
And what does that tell you, if
no one
is talking about Delta's vote? What does Gerry
and
Fuzzy saying they think I'm town tell you? Keep in mind that Gerry was also recently saying that you aren't obv. town to him (if that changed, I missed it). Please, for the love of snails, set aside the grandiosity, and take a wider view.

I'm leaning toward IAWS and Delta at the moment. I had honestly forgotten Delta was in the game for a while, which is another red flag for me.

I'd like to second the momo replacement request, by the way.

p-edit: I do understand your position, Fuzzy. I don't want another ML either, but unless we're absolutely sure we've got scum, then I'm the best ML.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2394 (isolation #103) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by boring »

In post 2392, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2388, boring wrote:I'm leaning toward IAWS and Delta at the moment. I had honestly forgotten Delta was in the game for a while, which is another red flag for me.
Then vote it
I already said I'll hammer whoever you guys choose (except Math)
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2407 (isolation #104) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:39 am

Post by boring »

In post 2400, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2388, boring wrote:
In post 2382, MathBlade wrote:For instance we all know I am confirmed town based on yesterday yet no one is interacting on DeltaW's vote on me that is telling.
Gerry doesn't want to vote boring. That is telling.
And what does that tell you, if
no one
is talking about Delta's vote? What does Gerry
and
Fuzzy saying they think I'm town tell you? Keep in mind that Gerry was also recently saying that you aren't obv. town to him (if that changed, I missed it). Please, for the love of snails, set aside the grandiosity, and take a wider view.

I'm leaning toward IAWS and Delta at the moment. I had honestly forgotten Delta was in the game for a while, which is another red flag for me.

I'd like to second the momo replacement request, by the way.

p-edit: I do understand your position, Fuzzy. I don't want another ML either, but unless we're absolutely sure we've got scum, then I'm the best ML.
In post 2389, momo wrote:
@mod replace out
How did you second a replace out that wasn't posted yet?
why aren't you reading the game?
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2408 (isolation #105) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:58 am

Post by boring »

Who besides Math and fuzzy has a read on Momo's slot?

I feel like he's stuck in the middle of the road.

I'm asking because we may not get a replacement soon, but we need to keep talking as a group.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2410 (isolation #106) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:51 am

Post by boring »

In post 2409, MathBlade wrote:I don't have a read on momo.

I am reading the game I just saw that there and got confused.
I could have sworn you said you town read him. What changed?
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2420 (isolation #107) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by boring »

In post 2339, MathBlade wrote:Done posting for now but that Juri lynch is hella indicative. Combined with the D3 open. But I'm definitely thinking {Boring, gerryoat, IAWS}

momo gets a reprieve today because Juri said no and he seems honest about his reasoning why. The quicklynch on the end was horrible.
This was what I remembered.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2422 (isolation #108) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by boring »

We're feeling stuck again. I'd like everyone to humor me with a thought experiment. Let's imagine for a moment that we're coming back on Day 5.

I was lynched Day 4, and flipped
Vanilla Town
Mathblade was NK'd, and flipped
1-shot Bulletproof

(we're assuming here that they have a 1-shot strongman).

Who are your top two scum reads?

Gerry's reads:
Math's reads
IAWS's reads:
Delta's reads:
Fuzzy's reads:
TBA's reads:
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2431 (isolation #109) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by boring »

RE: Yellow's thought experiment

Gerry's reads:
Math's reads:
IAWS's reads: Gerry, TBD
Delta's reads:
Fuzzy's reads:
TBA's reads:
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2438 (isolation #110) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by boring »

In post 2435, MathBlade wrote:
I will be dead. If that happens my reads are horribly wrong and shouldn't be listened to.
You were right about Titus. You're wrong about me. We don't know yet which way the fluke lay. Regardless, the point is to play along, and stretch your mind a little. I put in your town flip so that people scum reading you can stretch their minds too. So assuming you and I are both town, who is scum?

p-edit: boring is woman-folk
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2443 (isolation #111) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by boring »

RE: boring's thought experiment

Gerry's reads:
Math's reads: IAWS, ?
IAWS's reads: Gerry, ?
Delta's reads:
Fuzzy's reads:
Momo's replacement's reads:
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2455 (isolation #112) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:39 am

Post by boring »

In post 2445, MathBlade wrote: I hate your experiment btw.

I think you are scum for it.
Thank you for the update.

Gerry's reads: IAWS, DeltaW, Momo
Math's reads: IAWS, ?
Delta's reads: IAWS, Fuzzy
Fuzzy's reads:
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2459 (isolation #113) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:55 am

Post by boring »

Fuzzy, you have a point about Momo. My ranked scum pool is iaws, delta, momo, gerry, and you. I'll be impressed if it's you, and dumbfounded if it's Math.

However, of the five who have chimed in, only you and IAWS don't want IAWS lynched. I hope Momo's replacement will help clarify things. Crossing my fingers for someone rational and communicative.

@mod, what are the rules on subins? Can players ask people to join games, or does that break the first rule of fight club?

Gerry's reads: IAWS, DeltaW, Momo
Math's reads: IAWS, Boring's ghost!
Delta's reads: IAWS, Fuzzy
Fuzzy's reads: Momo, Gerry
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2461 (isolation #114) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:30 am

Post by boring »

Fine. But if you're wrong, it's on you to make sure Math doesn't fuck us up.

VOTE: IAlwaysWinSometimes
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2462 (isolation #115) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:31 am

Post by boring »

*We're wrong
I do think very likely scum.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2463 (isolation #116) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:38 am

Post by boring »

*He's very likely scum.

... How many times can I fuck up one post? I wish we had an edit feature for fixing grammar and spelling.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2476 (isolation #117) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:31 am

Post by boring »

Works for me. Lynching me is our only hope, short of Math subbing out

boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2477 (isolation #118) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:50 am

Post by boring »

Seriously. Math is going to refuse to get on any wagon with me, and they insist on hammering. Sure, the four of us can circumvent her and lynch scum anyway, but it's far, far more probable that we won't be able to pull off a lynch that mafia don't support. That'll put us in a doomed LYLO tomorrow.

If we lynch me, HOPEFULLY Math will step down as dictator, and we can still win this. I know it works the same lynching Math, but BP is more valuable than VT.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2478 (isolation #119) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:13 am

Post by boring »

Sorry, I keep doing that. *Them. Circumvent them.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2487 (isolation #120) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:48 am

Post by boring »

I had a moment of doubt about Math because this is so ridiculous.

I took a dive into their scum games, and my saner-hypothesis doesn't look wrong. Math pretends to be reasonable as scum. They appear to collaborate, they pretend to adapt to new information, they even joke around a little.

Feel free to look for yourselves, if you need the grim reassurance. I started with the game in Math's signature, and then looked at the ones they talked about in that game.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2491 (isolation #121) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by boring »

In post 2488, MathBlade wrote:??? What are you saying Boring?
I'm saying that I have moments when I struggle to reconcile your antitown behavior and my strong town read of you. I'm making a pretty big sacrifice to mitigate the damage I forsee from your tunnel. During my last big moment of doubt, I did a meta dive into your scum game (since you see fit to brag about it in your signature). It allayed my doubt. I went through all the effort of slogging through a few of your games, so the least I could do was report back to the other players here. (Especially since I'm sure some of them are frustrated/questioning too)

By the way, I looked at that game you linked. The only real similarity I saw, was that you were town and Titus was scum. RC was right. You guys lost because town was voting off people who disagreed with the core group rather than actually scum hunting.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2499 (isolation #122) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:35 am

Post by boring »

@Fuzzy, I think scum would absolutely soft each other right now. They might even soft and get stuck bussing. But a hard bus out of the blue seems unlikely.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2514 (isolation #123) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by boring »

I can't stop waffling between IAWS and Gerry. I don't believe both could be scum, but I also don't believe that both could be town.

IAWS seems the most uncomfortable (awkward) of the two. Gerry's breeziness makes me uneasy.

I lean a little more often on IAWS and here's why: the way he copied Gerry's townread of Titus. Gerry had already been odd enough deciding that Impoetic just had to be town based on her meta from another site. He transferred that town read to Titus, and was very vocal about it.

IAWS subbed in and said the same thing. That Impoetic was obv. town so Titus had to be town. Impoetic wasn't obv. town. She just wasn't. She had a lot of NAI and AtE. Titus had a lot of NAI and AtE. An NAI scum game will get you pretty far (unless it's really different from your town meta). It's what happens when you're trying to be careful. Town isn't careful. That's part of what makes someone obv. town.

Back to the point. One of them was full of shit. The only reason I don't default to Gerry as the genuine one was that at least IAWS made his read appear to be based on this game only (something he could be held more accountable for than another site's meta).
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2517 (isolation #124) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by boring »

@ IAWS - A lot of your posts today have felt awkward, forced, or oddly timed. It makes you "feel" scummy. That doesn't necessarily mean you must be scum, but it contributes to your tone. This is as opposed to Gerry, who has a smoother (or arguably slimier) tone. He appears more nonchalant. Less awkward = less jumpy = less personally invested in whether or not he gets lynched = a more town tone (according to MS meta). Of course, just ple town can feel awkward, his attitude can be faked (and should be, if you want to get by as scum).

So I guess that line was there to say that in the way of tone you're very different, but in my current tinfoil state, you're more or less equal.

@Math - I think if Gerry's scum, I'd say Momo is my first suspect, and Delta is my second. If IAWS is scum, then it's a toss-up between Fuzzy and Delta. Delta has felt pretty awkward and opportunistic for a good while now, and he keeps pinging me (but not necessarily i connection with others). I just hate committing to scum reads on tone alone because I know a town role-assignment doesn't magically transform someone into some charismatic scum-hunting phenom.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2518 (isolation #125) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by boring »

somehow, I spelled "like", "ple"in the last line of the first paragraph. Not sure how that happened.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2553 (isolation #126) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:58 pm

Post by boring »

In post 2519, MathBlade wrote:I am looking for a commitment Boring. You're going to have to as Town or scum.
I don't get what you're saying.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2558 (isolation #127) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:03 pm

Post by boring »

In post 2550, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2517, boring wrote:I think if Gerry's scum, I'd say Momo is my first suspect, and Delta is my second. If IAWS is scum, then it's a toss-up between Fuzzy and Delta.
so basically you're saying delta is most likely mafia regardless lol
That's not what I'm saying, no.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2575 (isolation #128) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:22 pm

Post by boring »

I gave you as straight an answer as I have right now. Gun-to-head will get you nothing (seriously, my utter discomfort with "yes or no" when I don't think "yes" or "no"are wholly accurate is the only thing my husband and I bicker over). I'm not willing to lie for statistics, despite my recent call for answers from others (which, as you saw, I was felxible on to avoid being a hypocrite).

My top scum read is either Gerry or IAWS. You wanted preflips after that, and I gave them. So I guess, either list me twice or put down Gerry and IAWS.

I'm liking Gamma now, but I'm not sure what a scum!Gamma looks like.

Where is Gerry in the vote count? Would I be L-2 or L-1?
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2579 (isolation #129) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:27 pm

Post by boring »

That's reasonable.

UNVOTE:

I'll try to get one for you, but I'm doubtful.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2584 (isolation #130) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:43 pm

Post by boring »

In post 2580, MathBlade wrote:Why are you doubtful? Three days were added to the deadline due to Gamma coming in.

Do you think you would be this conflicted after 100 days of time?
Because I keep going around in circles. It occurred to me that the Gerry/IAWS fork was at the root of it, so I shared my thoughts on that. I'm not sure I'll be able to confidently choose between them without more solid evidence, and the only option at this point is one of their flips.

I mean, even when I wrote my Gerry or IAWS thing, I was leaning a little more toward IAWS. Now, I'm back to Gerry a little more. Because Gerry was my gut read upon sub in, and I need to listen to my gut more. I was TRing Trivium before he subbed out.

P-edit: I know! But Titus was also being the most reasonable player in the game. I can't keep hesitating to SR people just because I like them.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2588 (isolation #131) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:46 pm

Post by boring »

Just another waffle. Like I said, I'm stuck on you two.

Fuzzy changed by having towny reactions to things today. Will revisit him if IAWS is scum.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2591 (isolation #132) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:50 pm

Post by boring »

Sorry guys, I just woke up at 3am for no reason and checked into the game, but I'm exhausted and going back to bed.

P-edit: I'm not sure why you keep repeating that he's my strongest scum read when I'm not saying that.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2616 (isolation #133) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:49 am

Post by boring »

In post 2609, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2605, gerryoat wrote:i never TR titus, i just tr her slot. I said her actions were bad
Yeah btw that was a nice tiptoe there, giving a "safe if you do safe if you don't" approach.
I believe I called this before Titus's flip, even.

I'm totally cool with bussing, but I would never pick someone to bus by their role. It would be according to the strength of their universal TR.

The only game I swept as scum, we picked off the most competent players (regardless of their reads), and then took over. I assume that's a pretty standard strategy, because our NKs fit the pattern.

I suspect that scum was going for a sweep. Now, they're having to reorganize.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2623 (isolation #134) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:04 am

Post by boring »

In post 2620, MathBlade wrote:You much more so that Gerry.
:facepalm:
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2630 (isolation #135) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:45 am

Post by boring »

In post 2627, gerryoat wrote:please someone tell me what IAWS has done this game?
When he first subbed in, he helped liven things up and gave us fresh input. Today, he's just floated along. Trivium accomplished convoluted logic (which I town read) and expressed enthusiasm as we hammered on Juri. So there's that.

@Fuzzy - I'm willing to hammer, but as funny as I think it would be to do in Math's absence, I'm going to wait.

Also, assuming Math and I are town,
we have a guaranteed scum in Gamma, IAWS, and/or Fuzzy
. That makes me happy to narrow down.
gawd, I hope I'm not wrong about Math. A lot is depending on that read.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2631 (isolation #136) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:46 am

Post by boring »

I take it back. I'm not sure yet if I'm willing to hammer. If there's a scum on the wagon, I want to know if I believe they're willing to bus right now.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2633 (isolation #137) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:04 am

Post by boring »

I know that's what they wanted, but
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2638 (isolation #138) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:56 am

Post by boring »

okedoke. Who did you investigate?
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2639 (isolation #139) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:59 am

Post by boring »

In post 2634, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Boring......
So I am to assume you believe Delta is town or did you leave him out?
I just think he's secondary. Like, he's really awkward and opportunistic-seeming, but I'm not sure that's enough to make him my top SR.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2649 (isolation #140) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:23 am

Post by boring »

I really know jack shit about setup. What I do know is that mhsmith0 knows how to balance a game. So whatever the setup, we can trust it's balanced.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2652 (isolation #141) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:28 am

Post by boring »

The only reason I doubted Titus was that she was a gunsmith in another game I was in with her, and it seems like such an obscure role to see the same player get twice.

I don't see why there wouldn't be an investigator here, but I'm burnt-out on guessing which claims to trust, tbh. I'll wait for Math and Gamma's responses, as they have many more games under their belts than I do.

p-edit: I can't imagine it being too smart to hold onto a 1-shot investigation. You might get killed or lynched without getting to use it.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2655 (isolation #142) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:57 am

Post by boring »

In post 2654, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2648, gerryoat wrote:do you guys really think we would not have a investigative PR?
Doubt it would be a cop tho
So you don't think you believe him?
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2657 (isolation #143) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:34 am

Post by boring »

That's kind of annoying. There's a scum on his wagon, and the three of you are taking the same position about his claim. I was hoping one of you would stand out somehow.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2658 (isolation #144) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:44 am

Post by boring »

Gamma, when did you get so decisive?
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2666 (isolation #145) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by boring »

In post 2659, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2621, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2619, IAlwaysWinSometimes wrote:VOTE: Gerry
...Now now we're all not voting til we give our top two scumreads cmon. :P
Did this happen?
I'm going to quit with the pre-flip associatives (or anti-associatives, as the case may be) and just go with IAWS
and
Gerry as my top scum reads. It's not like I'm not free to change my mind as things develop.

p-edit: we've waited this long, there's nothing to lose from waiting for Math to catch up. Or Delta, if he's around (or has he posted since the claim? I'm too lazy to check).
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2680 (isolation #146) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:28 am

Post by boring »

In post 2667, MathBlade wrote:Still on my way home.

I have posted since the claim literally two posts above. You aren't fucking reading.

Just had to make a pit stop.
I know you posted. I was talking about Delta. I said waiting on you to catch up.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2681 (isolation #147) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:32 am

Post by boring »

In post 2677, DeltaW wrote:
In post 2660, IAlwaysWinSometimes wrote:Um didn't we go over this? I've literally said multiple times I scumread gerry and delta/momo slot. But we only get one lynch per day so what's the point of focusing on which of delta/momo is scum. I'll do that if we lynch gerry or if someone can convince me that his claim is legitimate.
And if gerry is town, I'm voting you tomorrow.
Does this mean you also don't believe Gerry's claim?
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2683 (isolation #148) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:18 am

Post by boring »

In post 2630, boring wrote:
In post 2627, gerryoat wrote:please someone tell me what IAWS has done this game?
Also, assuming Math and I are town,
we have a guaranteed scum in Gamma, IAWS, and/or Fuzzy
. That makes me happy to narrow down.
gawd, I hope I'm not wrong about Math. A lot is depending on that read.
Fuck a duck. I was thinking there were only 6 players when I said this. I don't know what was going on in my head at the time. Why did no one tell me I was crazy for posting this? I mean, it's glaringly wrong if we're 5:2 right now...
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2685 (isolation #149) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:24 am

Post by boring »

For being incorrect? Or for correcting myself? Both things are pretty common for humans, as far as I know.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2696 (isolation #150) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:34 am

Post by boring »

In post 2686, MathBlade wrote:Forgetting your scumbuddy in a list of players. And defending him so hard. Both things are pretty common for scum, as far as I know.
I can only assume you're talking about Gerry here. So please explain where I left him off a list and where I defended him "so hard" because you're conf. bias is so out of control right now, I don't know how you function.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2697 (isolation #151) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:43 am

Post by boring »

In post 2688, gerryoat wrote:math you're really bad if you can't tell me and boring are obvious towns.
You're killing me. You know that, right? Like, if you flip scum, you and Titus are some kind of evil. (I'm not even mad, from any perspective but mine, this would be funny af)
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2703 (isolation #152) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:03 am

Post by boring »

So.... Are we ready to lynch yet?
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2707 (isolation #153) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:01 am

Post by boring »

In post 2704, gerryoat wrote:Are you ready for a mislynch? Boring, you can't seriously scumread me lol
The majority wants your lynch, and I have no evidence that you're town. So even if I did suddenly town read you, it wouldn't matter. But you have to remember that I've had an ongoing gut read on you since I subbed in. You've seemed town on odd spots. I'd buy there being an investigative PR out there, but your claim in particular feels wrong. The more I think about it, the more a
1-shot
cop claim seems like a convenient way to avoid accidentally creating conf. town.

Tl;dr: yes, I scumread you.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2714 (isolation #154) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:06 am

Post by boring »

In post 2709, MathBlade wrote:
Intent to hammer

Tomorrow I want a top scumread(s) depending on Gerry's flip.
If scum: Delta
If town: IAWS

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”