nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:28 pm

Post by nancy »

VOTE: LQ

You know why.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:08 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 14, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 13, nancy wrote:VOTE: LQ

You know why.
My role is ALMOST as good as last game. Is that why you are voting me?
Yeah I rolecopped you N0 :cool:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:10 pm

Post by nancy »

LQ meh. Cutting RVS short is just killing this game.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #42 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:43 am

Post by nancy »

In post 30, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 29, nancy wrote:LQ meh. Cutting RVS short is just killing this game.
What do you think of the actual case is the important thing here.
It's pedantic and basically NAI. I don't like that you cut RVS short, it stalls the game.

In post 27, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 25, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:VOTE: LicketyQuickety
We are out of RVS, this vote isn't going to work.
Why did you wait half an hour to respond? What's the thought process behind "this vote isn't going to work"?

In post 31, Fart wrote:VOTE: nancy

this draconian rule set makes me wanna nope outa this game but I'm too fucking lazy to send a pm
LOL. I didn't know you were in this game. I was kinda thinking the same thing, this might be bearable now though. We should have hydraed lol.

Sleepytimes.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #154 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:55 am

Post by nancy »

In post 43, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 42, nancy wrote:
In post 30, LicketyQuickety wrote:
What do you think of the actual case is the important thing here.
It's pedantic and basically NAI. I don't like that you cut RVS short, it stalls the game.

In post 27, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 25, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:VOTE: LicketyQuickety
We are out of RVS, this vote isn't going to work.
Why did you wait half an hour to respond? What's the thought process behind "this vote isn't going to work"?

In post 31, Fart wrote:VOTE: nancy

this draconian rule set makes me wanna nope outa this game but I'm too fucking lazy to send a pm
LOL. I didn't know you were in this game. I was kinda thinking the same thing, this might be bearable now though. We should have hydraed lol.

Sleepytimes.
So many arguments I could go with here, but I don't want to hog the thread so I'll let someone else answer.
How is someone else supposed to answer a question that you specifically can only answer because it's about you?

In post 82, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 75, Fart wrote:
In post 69, LicketyQuickety wrote:Hans is acting Townie, but can't tell if its cuz Scum chat has day talk or not.
I kinda need you to explain this like I'm five years old
It only takes a Scum buddie to say "you are coming across like X and you should try to come across more as Y" for a read on Scum to change drastically. I am surprised that people are not seeing this honestly.
Except scum theater exists regardless of daytalk.

In post 108, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Why are there no votes on this?
Why would there be?

Pulling the game out of RVS prematurely isn't necessarily scummy but it affects the game in a bad way imo. RVS is like a natural growth stage for the game, it's where people first start getting a feel for the playerlist and lets the game get into a flow based on that. Interactions are stunted without it. RVS is one of my favorite phases of the game, people are most at ease in RVS, something you can't replicate except in twilight situations, and it's extremely useful for getting early reads. You pulling the game out of this is just selfish and the fact that your case on hans didn't even lead anywhere doesn't do it any favors.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #155 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:57 am

Post by nancy »

In post 153, LicketyQuickety wrote:Oh you of little faith. I am no longer lynch bait. I usually get universally town read if Town isn't <redacted> (or on drugs).
Please don't use that word.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #157 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:25 am

Post by nancy »

In post 156, LicketyQuickety wrote:Someone is ALREADY tunneling me?
I'm not tunneling you?
In post 156, LicketyQuickety wrote:With logic and game knowledge I assume.
I explicitly asked about your internal thought processes. How is logic and game knowledge supposed to deduce that?
In post 156, LicketyQuickety wrote:Obviously, but I don't see how that addresses my point.
Then I don't get your point.
In post 156, LicketyQuickety wrote:That has not been my experience. Do you have some games to link where this was the case? The burden of proof is on you.
Every single one of my games :P (barring newbies, naturally)
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:27 am

Post by nancy »

Actually nvm I don't think I have any completed games where I didn't replace in.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #160 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:50 am

Post by nancy »

In post 159, LicketyQuickety wrote:To answer your question, I saw Uzis post and didn't think much of it at first, but I wanted to get out of RVS (which I thought by my first post I made towards hans that we were out of RVS) so I decided I would be proactive and let him know that it was past RVS and so he doesn't need to vote me anymore. IDK why you thought there would be this great reason for me to give you, honestly. More importantly, How would that help you sort me? It kinda looks like busy work to me. That said, it was early itt and I can't blame you for trying to get out of RVS.
Because 27 is AI or NAI depending on how you answered the question.
In post 157, nancy wrote:I feel like this is just going through the motions at this point... which I detest.
I find your line of questioning onerous, unproductive, and suffocating, and my desire to involve myself in this game is basically nil, especially in this gamestate. Your playstyle is completely at odds with mine, the only difference being that mine doesn't prevent yours whereas yours stifles mine. You = dictator. Me = anarchist. No offense intended.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #174 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 162, LicketyQuickety wrote:Was 27 AI or NAI?

Don't play the defeatist card, its way too early for that.

Don't worry I'll be going to bed soon and then you will have prolly at least 12 hours to play whatever way you want to.
AI. And just leave off please. Like I really want to stick this out for drealmer but if this just going to be one of those games where one player controls literally everything I have no patience. Gamestate isn't going to suddenly change in your absence.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1386 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:23 pm

Post by nancy »

I DON'T BUS

I NEVER BUS

NANCY DOESN'T BUS GUYS

NANCY DOESN'T PLAY MAFIA

THE MOD WON THIS GAME

PROTECT ME FROM WHAT I WANT

I'M A DOWN TO EARTH GIRL

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1391 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:01 am

Post by nancy »

In post 1389, JaeReed wrote:Sorry scum team. I'm really not good at scum play.
Stooooooooooooooooooop. Your play in Civ mafia was like a Jae masterpiece.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1418 (isolation #12) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:19 am

Post by nancy »

Redacted.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1422 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:39 am

Post by nancy »

In post 1421, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 1418, nancy wrote:Redacted.
OMG how offensive!!!!!

/post-game post-replaceout modkill nancy

nancy is now a treestump!
FUCK THIS GAME

I HATE YOU ALL

CAN'T HOLD ME DOWN

I RISE BACK UP
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1424 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:42 am

Post by nancy »

I'M A DOWN TO EARTH GIRL

PROTECT ME FROM WHAT I WANT

I'M HERE TO FIGHT MY FIGHT
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1425 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:46 am

Post by nancy »

Escuché voces, me llamaban, a mi lado pasó el coche de Quim, vi la silueta de Alberto que bajaba del Camaro y de un salto estaba junto al coche en donde iban mis amigos. Sus acompañantes, sin bajarse, le gritaban que rompiera una de las ventanas del Impala. ¿Por qué no acelera?, pensé. El padrote de Lupe empezó a patear las puertas. Vi a María que avanzaba por el jardín hacia mí. Vi las caras de los matones en el interior del Camaro. Uno de ellos fumaba un puro. Vi el rostro de Ulises y sus manos que se movían por el tablero de mandos del coche de Quim. Vi la cara de Belano que miraba impasible al padrote, como si la cosa no fuera con él. Vi a Lupe que se tapaba la cara en el asiento trasero. Pensé que el vidrio de la puerta no iba a resistir otra patada y de un salto me vi junto a Alberto. Luego vi que Alberto se tambaleaba. Olía a alcohol, seguramente ellos también habían estado celebrando el fin de año. Vi mi puño derecho (el único libre pues en la otra mano llevaba mis libros) que se proyectaba otra vez sobre el cuerpo del padrote y en esta ocasión lo vi caer. Sentí que me llamaban de la casa y no me volví. Pateé el cuerpo que estaba a mis pies y vi el Impala que por fin se movía. Vi salir a los dos matones del Camaro y los vi dirigirse hacia mí. Vi que Lupe me miraba desde el interior del coche y que abría la puerta. Supe que siempre había querido marcharme. Entré y antes de que pudiera cerrar Ulises aceleró de golpe. Oí un disparo o algo que parecía un disparo. Nos han disparado, hijos de la chingada, dijo Lupe. Me volví y a través de la ventana trasera vi una sombra en medio de la calle. En esa sombra, enmarcada por la ventana estrictamente rectangular del Impala, se concentraba toda la tristeza del mundo. Son fuegos artificiales, oí que decía Belano mientras nuestro coche daba un salto y dejaba atrás la casa de las hermanas Font, el Camaro de los matones, la calle Colima y en menos de dos segundos ya estábamos en la avenida Oaxaca y nos perdíamos en dirección al norte del DF.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1427 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by nancy »

I took the pill the color of the love beating out of my bleeding heart I took the pill to take me from the world of meat to the scum beyond and in the cloud I found my kindred ones.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1429 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by nancy »

Ew obvscum misrep.

VOTE: drealmerz7

Daily powerlynch quota not appeased.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1430 (isolation #18) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by nancy »

drealmer you're literally conf!scum after that awful attempt at misrepping I am powerlynching the fuck out of you so just stop.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1431 (isolation #19) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by nancy »

I AM NOT AN RC ALT
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1432 (isolation #20) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by nancy »

WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP THINKING THAT PEOPLE ARE MY ALTS
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1434 (isolation #21) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by nancy »

Yeah so you townread me as long as I'm not pushing on you and now that I'm pushing on you I'm scum? Come on.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1435 (isolation #22) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by nancy »

I'm kinda checked out rn tbh
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1437 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by nancy »

VOTE: nancy

If you want to lynch me then go ahead I can't deal with this town anyway but you're lynching my scumreads after this or you deserve to lose.

Mafia in 2017 is gross tbh.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1441 (isolation #24) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1438, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Come back! :(
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1443 (isolation #25) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by nancy »

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1445 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:26 am

Post by nancy »

In post 1444, Firebringer wrote:Except for your vote counts which really frustrating for me to follow
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1455 (isolation #27) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:02 am

Post by nancy »

drealmer if you want to keep a track of voting history go look at the way that mastina does her VCs. The way that you do your VCs is super hard to read and I honestly don't think I could ever make sense of a single one, my eyes just glazed. I agree with everything Fire-chan said.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1458 (isolation #28) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by nancy »

Also I've told you this several times already but I loved the flavor!!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”