Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #142 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:26 am

Post by Boonskiies »

VOTE: Fykus
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #481 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:25 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'll be able to catch up toNight.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #668 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 665, Tchill13 wrote:mulch, fykus, boonskies and dunkerdoodles don't seem to be scum hunting much at all at this point. That's 4 out of 13 people right? There's a good chance scums in there.
Sorry, I've had some issues I've been having to deal with...I'm not caught up at all. I'll do one of my rainbow reads to get myself into this game when I get like 2 hours to just sit down and read this game.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #772 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:05 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

aight, y'all. I can make a big catch up post tomorrow!!! But for now, Branson, Dunkerdoodles, and Empiricus are the scum team. Bet on it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #818 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 817, Mulch wrote:Remember analysis in like 4 hours

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #821 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 820, Mulch wrote:Actually coming in 6 hours

/plottwist

that's okay because mine came two hours early. (#feelsbadman)

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #822 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Last Night Tomorrow (with your self proclaimed best friend and Emperor/Disney Princess Kuzco wannabe): BOONSKIIES! - Day 1

HELLLOOOOOOO, players of Mini Normal 1919!!! It's me! BOONSKIIES! A major boon to the town of this game, bringing you a rainbow filled adaptation of toDay's events!

[queue jazzy theme music]
BUH NUH NUH BAN BAN BAAAAA!!!!!!!!!ding.
[end]

The Boon
skiies Col
or Wheel Chart

*Keep in mind, I don't do this in order and I may add to things in a mismatched way, so if anything feels oddly worded or semi repeated, that is why.
*My reads do tend to change after completely analyzing everything.
*Higher up you are in each tier, the townier I think they are.
*It's pretty early in game, so there's not a whole lot to go on, so this won't be as big as my usual color wheels.

Town
-
Lean Town
-
Null Town
-
Null
-
Null Scum
-
Lean Scum
-
Scum

Tchill13
- Yeah, I'm town reading Tchill. Like, he has more analysis than anyone in this game thus far. I like how he brought up wanting to wait for the other people he hasn't interacted with to catch up. He says he's a newer player, but I wouldn't be able to tell from his play thus far. He's coming across as incredibly transparent town to me (if he's scum, he's doing that much better. Strongest town read I got.

TwoFace
- lel. 2f is town. If he's not, I feel like I'll be able to sort him out later.

Klazam
- OO. I actually like Klazam a lot, specifically with his interactions with TwoFace. I liked how he just didn't want to deal with Taco either. I feel like scumKla would go along with it more and potentially get a TvT read out of it. I'm going to lean town here. I understand how my reasons can be criticized with "He could be scum doing all that.", but I am town reading the slot.

Sergtacos
- So he's the most active this game, and definitely has the biggest presence. He has a lot of NAI posts, but there are some townie like posts in there. I feel like his posting comes from anxious town trying to figure the game out. He's trying out different things, and I don't think he has solidified his reads yet, it's day 1, they don't have to be, and I feel he's pretty genuine. I'm going to lean town here. It's just too early, and too many NAI posts to make me want to full on town read.

Trivium
- Initially I saw his 2F push as forced, but I understand why people push 2F. I thought I was going to end up scum reading him after reading through the rest, but I generally liked his other stuff. I liked his 761. I'll null town here.

shuffleplay
(now Vedith)
- Eh, shuffle was solid. Not much, but she posted some bricks (not quite walls, but solid amount of content per post), and I feel like she was town trying to be active in the game. I'll null town. Vedith will be active, so I'm not worried about lack of content.

Fykus
- Fykus seems really genuine with the little amount of posts he has, but there's really not that much to go off of. I'll null town this slot for now.

Mulch
- Man...mulch could go either way. Like I'm 50/50. His carefree-okaywitheverythingexceptthethingshe'sexplicitlynot-yes man demeanor is hard for me to accept whatever read I pick off. I'll probably need a flip to sort this slot.

Carcalilly
- Okay, yeah. I definitely see why this slot is being scum read. I don't feel like stating more; 2f already did. I can't tell if I see her as scum or town feeling some pressure, and trying to get out of it without drawing more people to her. I'll null scum.

Dunkerdoodles
- Most of the posts were on Taco, and I don't really like the 2F/Mulch scum read in addition to Taco. Not a whole lot to go off of, and if you're town, you're gonna have to show me, but I get big gut scum vibes from here. I'll lean scum.

Empiricus
- Okay, so you all are going to hate this as a reasoning, but his first post in the game screams scum to me. Like, screams. Like, my ex girlfriend just broke into my house at night, started shrieking, ate my pillow, punched my framed picture of ScarJo, and then stabbed me in the leg with a fork at 2:37 am. It just came off to me as "Oh, hmm, I need to fabricate a post somewhere. This is an obvious joke! This is funny AND safe! I would say this even if I were town...yeah." Scum. This piled onto the fact he is pushing Serg/2F as scum seems like he's not scum hunting, and is just going for people he thinks a wagon could be built upon without him making a case. (he does kind of make cases, but meh.

Branson
- He looks like he's fabricating the hell out his reads. Him pushing Carca looks fake as hell. Like, I agree that Carca seemed scummy, but I just get the feeling Branson saw that and ran with it, ya feel? When I'm scum, I can generally see when town is looking super scummy, and I feel that's what Branson did. I'm solidly scum reading this slot. His read list I felt that all his town reads were him trying to gain rapport and potentially turn into town leader and get them to follow him. If someone makes a case that isn't direct crap, i feel like he'd start pushing down a town read of his. This guy is going for a mislynch, and makes me kind of want to move Carca up a little. Scum.

()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_) ()_+_) ()_-_)

Will Carcalilly turn out to be town feeling the pressure?

Will Branson make more fabricated scum reads?!?!

Will Taco ever stop spamming up the thread?!?!?!?!

Find out next time on....
LAST NIGHT TOMORROW!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You want it...you need it...your stalker ex will hate it. The candy dog food flavored pillow, for when she eats your pillow in a crazed outburst...all this can be yours, if you just...

VOTE: Branson

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #825 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 10, Empiricus wrote:'sup folks, this'll be fun!

VOTE: Klazam
Why do you want to fight the taco? I wanted to be the one to fight the taco!
this pinged me. the fact that I see the rest of his play scummy as well just heightened the read anymore. That post alone would have had me put him as null-scum.

I think Branson is scum, and if we flipped him and he flips scum, I'd probably raise you up to green. If he flipped town, you'd probably stay where you are for now. This isn't to say that if he's town you are 100% scum or anything, as I don't see it that way. I just see a high chance of Branson flipping scum, but I realize that we're not even 40 pages into the game yet, and most of the game was just Taco.

I've played a decent amount with 2F.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1001 (isolation #8) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Boonskiies »

People who think I'm not going to eventually be a thing in this game is ridiculous. Lynching me pre Day 3 is just a policy lynch.

@2F - You ever know me not to show up eventually? Lol.

Also, I will go Carca over Fykus. I get the Carca reasonings, and if Carca ended up being scum, it would probably clear Branson for me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1002 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:07 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I actually really don't get the Fykus votes. Sure, he hasn't done much, but you guys don't seem to be lynching for pressure; you seem to be actually okay with lynching a completely null slot. Why? It's Day 1. Null slot lynches are policy lynching, and we have no reason to throw down a policy lynch when there are actual cases on people.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1003 (isolation #10) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Boonskiies »

*voting for pressure, lol.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1008 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:15 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1005, Vedith wrote:I'm sure you just missed my comment! :oops:
And not just ignored it! :mad:
I only skimmed the pages after wherever my color wheel. I explained why in that post.

I might be reconsidering my Branson read, though in the first place, and I felt a little Carca chainsaw action when she talked to me about Empiricus.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1009 (isolation #12) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:15 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1006, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1002, Boonskiies wrote:I actually really don't get the Fykus votes. Sure, he hasn't done much, but you guys don't seem to be lynching for pressure; you seem to be actually okay with lynching a completely null slot. Why? It's Day 1. Null slot lynches are policy lynching, and we have no reason to throw down a policy lynch when there are actual cases on people.
Then who should we lynch over null slots? Who's the cases other than carcalilly?

The thing is, you three decided to go and policy someone, when you could have brought up the fact that Fykus decided to sheep me after my color wheel as some kind of a reason.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1011 (isolation #13) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Boonskiies »

And I've made some cases on Branson, I've made my case on Empiricus.

Empiricus is probably going to be the person this game that I scum read early, can't get people to lynch him or even consider him, and then he's lynched Day 3, and he's scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1013 (isolation #14) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1010, Vedith wrote:
In post 1008, Boonskiies wrote:I only skimmed the pages after wherever my color wheel. I explained why in that post.

I might be reconsidering my Branson read, though in the first place, and I felt a little Carca chainsaw action when she talked to me about Empiricus.
It's too hard for me to look back, just tell me the case you had on him again.
Also - Chilly is scum, is he not?
fake abrasive aggressive scum orientated agenda cases made by him. But like, Carca's making more and more sense as scum, and I have liked some people's cases on her, so Branson could end up just being aggressive town.

Tchill kind of just dropped a bit on my reads due to something I'm about to quote.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1015 (isolation #15) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I might have mixed up one of Tchill's earlier posts with someone else. Oops.

Tchill, why did you switch from Carca, to Empiricus, and end up on Fykus? That thought process doesn't make sense to me.

Like, I hate to say it because the Fykus wagon were all some of my town reads, but I can't actually see it as all town due to how/why it was formed.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1018 (isolation #16) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:24 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Empiricus
- Okay, so you all are going to hate this as a reasoning, but his first post in the game screams scum to me. Like, screams. Like, my ex girlfriend just broke into my house at night, started shrieking, ate my pillow, punched my framed picture of ScarJo, and then stabbed me in the leg with a fork at 2:37 am. It just came off to me as "Oh, hmm, I need to fabricate a post somewhere. This is an obvious joke! This is funny AND safe! I would say this even if I were town...yeah." Scum. This piled onto the fact he is pushing Serg/2F as scum seems like he's not scum hunting, and is just going for people he thinks a wagon could be built upon without him making a case. (he does kind of make cases, but meh.

taken directly from my color wheel. He hasn't done a whole lot, so there's not too much to go off of. I'm trying to read more closely than the pages I just skimmed, but I'm most curious as to why Tchill went to Empiricus after saying Branson's case makes sense, only to then go to Fykus and basically creature Carca's counterwagon.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1020 (isolation #17) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:26 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 962, Tchill13 wrote:Branson thoughts on sergtacos and Carcalilly really lined up with mine. Other than the self Meta thing she proclaimed dead null I just don't know how to take the self meta thing. Then mulch makes THE point for scum Carcalilly. Branson quotes and says welcome to my strong town list. So Branson is town for me at this point.
Tchill's play doesn't add up to me. It lines up with you, yet you decide to build a counterwagon to his wagon?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1021 (isolation #18) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Boonskiies »

UNVOTE:

fixed unvote tag
Last edited by ThinkBig on Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1025 (isolation #19) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 946, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: empiricus
@Vedith - I don't see Emp as an easy vote for people. For some reason, many are town reading him. I'm also wondering: why did this happen? ^ especially considering you stated Tchill's only thing on Emp was a town read statement.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1026 (isolation #20) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 949, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 360, Empiricus wrote:
In post 358, Trivium wrote:
In post 355, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 337, Klazam wrote:Who you thinking here, Taco?
Idk right now. We need more people to post. I mean i was just thinking, know what would be funny? if we all townies argue and lynch each other, doing scum's work when some people haven't posted yet and they could be scums. xD
This is what Mafia is all about.
I can almost guarantee you that at least one scum is lurking right now waiting for exactly that.

I'm not opposed to just lynching the least active player unless someone in play is actively scummy. At least in the first round, since that is the round that is both the easiest to float through and the one that leaves the most data to go through after a lynch.
you quoted this, Tchill, and now you're on Fykus, who I feel fits the bill on that the most, yet you were voting Emp.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1029 (isolation #21) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1028, Vedith wrote:
In post 1025, Boonskiies wrote:@Vedith - I don't see Emp as an easy vote for people. For some reason, many are town reading him. I'm also wondering: why did this happen? ^ especially considering you stated Tchill's only thing on Emp was a town read statement.
Who town reads Emp?
Literally everyone basically was town reading Emp. I spent like an hour and a half looking through everyone's ISO's when I did my color wheel, so I saw everyone. Not exactly sure who stated the town reads, but I definitely saw multiple people town reading Emp, and basically nobody scum reading Emp.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1031 (isolation #22) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1027, Mulch wrote:Tchill+Emp scumteam?

I wouldn't necessarily say that, as one could be scum without the other. I feel like Carca/Emp is one of the more likely pairings, but pre flip association this early in the game is rather dumb to do.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1032 (isolation #23) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Boonskiies »

To be fair, when I'm scum, people state that they're confident that I'm town too.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1034 (isolation #24) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, did you just call fykus town indirectly in that post.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1035 (isolation #25) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1033, Mulch wrote:Your off a bit Boon but I can't put my finger on it
how am I off? I don't believe you and I have any completed games together.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1038 (isolation #26) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1037, Mulch wrote:
In post 1035, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1033, Mulch wrote:Your off a bit Boon but I can't put my finger on it
how am I off? I don't believe you and I have any completed games together.
I have read one of your scumgames, though :)
Which one?

Also, I generally play every game different, town or scum, because every game is different and needs a different approach to it. I generally just say my thoughts when I'm in a game.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1043 (isolation #27) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Boonskiies »

VOTE: Tchill

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1049 (isolation #28) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:39 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1047, Sergtacos wrote:I think Mulch is bussing. VOTE: Tchill
yeah, probably.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1063 (isolation #29) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1053, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 1001, Boonskiies wrote:Lynching me pre Day 3 is just a policy lynch.
Is this your ego?
no, it's my eggo.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1064 (isolation #30) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

And I'm pretty sure I caused more cases and reasons to vote Tchill than Vedith. I think you could tell it was obviously coming, and that I did it separate from Vedith. Vedith had his own reasons. He's the ice cream, to my whipped cream and hot fudge with the works.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1067 (isolation #31) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1066, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1064, Boonskiies wrote:And I'm pretty sure I caused more cases and reasons to vote Tchill than Vedith. I think you could tell it was obviously coming, and that I did it separate from Vedith. Vedith had his own reasons. He's the ice cream, to my whipped cream and hot fudge with the works.
In your big catch up you town read me and now you're wanting the most credit for this mislynch?
it was for reasons after the catch up post :shrug:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1076 (isolation #32) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Why are you voting Fykus stiill then? The people who you town read that aren't voting you are on that wagon.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1077 (isolation #33) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Doodle's a bad vote; similar to the reasons I stated why Fykus is a bad vote.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1078 (isolation #34) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

And if you're voting Tchill, why are you trying to bail him out?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1082 (isolation #35) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1081, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: Carcalilly

Well boonskies I was gonna talk about empiricus a little then dunkerdoodles buuuut there's a wagon on me at the moment so I'll just put my vote on who I actually believe is scum.
So you didn't actually believe Fykus was scum yet you were voting him for a while?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1083 (isolation #36) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1080, Mulch wrote:
In post 1078, Boonskiies wrote:And if you're voting Tchill, why are you trying to bail him out?
Are you asking me?
yep. You are giving him an out by asking if he'll join you on doodle's.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1093 (isolation #37) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

If he claimed already, I want him lynched. PR more likely to be killed if we continue.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1094 (isolation #38) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I don't see a VT claim, though, so it's cool.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1096 (isolation #39) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1095, Fykus wrote:
In post 1093, Boonskiies wrote:If he claimed already, I want him lynched. PR more likely to be killed if we continue.
wait what who claimed?
carca said Tchill claimed VT, but I don't think he did.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1102 (isolation #40) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I completely disagree with saying Klazam isn't scum hunting. I feel like he's doing really well with sorting people and sorting through potential fabricated cases.

@Tchill - If you were to push Fykus for something like that
then
I would definitely be okay with it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1104 (isolation #41) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

So I just did a quick ISO, and Klazam
is
scumhunting/sorting. The fykus case is incredibly flawed on its main point, and mulch just aimlessly sheeped it.

Spoiler:
In post 202, Klazam wrote:exactly. you know i can read you as town or not. but youre making a big ass deal out of it and taking it too seriously right now.

Are you there? If so, respond to this question in the next 5-10 mins. if you miss that time slot ill ignore the answer you come up with.

Why are you scum?
In post 208, Klazam wrote:okay yeah. VOTE: Sergtacos Youre being OVERLY aware of your selfmeta and manipulating your play to fit within that meta. Die. Im sorry bro, i didnt want to hang you on D1 but there it is.
In post 211, Klazam wrote:The thing here, is that your reactions is EXACTLY what i expected you to say. Exact. so that reads to me youre thinking about what im expecting to see and giving me that, which is scummy as fuck.
In post 214, Klazam wrote:WHOA WAIT- You want your vote to stay on me, then try to say "TvT" in the same post. explain.
In post 232, Klazam wrote:its not that you called him scummy, its the manner in which you did.
In post 247, Klazam wrote:VOTE: two-face

I'm just extremely disappointed that you didn't go "oh I see your point, that could be true", that'd have conftowned you to me. You're too careful.

Still a null to me

Mulch- 6 pages of nothing that important then a couple pages of me and sergtacos.
In post 252, Klazam wrote:Being too defensive
In post 260, Klazam wrote:He's focused on defending instead of going with it and pushing others.

Taco, I could care less about your read of me, I'm just trying to figure out your alignment, and you're not doing things right :(
In post 306, Klazam wrote:I've told you, defensiveness by itself is okay but you're only doing that without scumhunting. Focused on self= scumny
In post 331, Klazam wrote:2face: i just iso'd you. its literally consisting of you attacking people for expressing suspicion of you. 100%. you call people liars for trying to read you- the first one because that person said you overreacted- which you did- then the second because you placed a omgus vote- WHICH YOU DID, IN ESSENCE.

Then your ad hom attacks on me. <sergtaco: ad hom = ad hominem = attacking the person instead of addressing the arugement, which is what he did by insinuating im bad enough at this game and i need to go play newbs>

Oh, while you did that, you also tried to say that i thought you were scummy BECAUSE you called someone scummy? FALSE. I said its the manner in which you did so.

you okay, bud?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1118 (isolation #42) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

oh, he did. You are right.

Yeah, Tchill's the lynch for the day. Absolutely nobody else should claim this day phase; only helps scum sort who they want to kill.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1123 (isolation #43) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

That's why he's the ice cream. I don't do a lot to "look" townie. I do a lot to lynch scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1127 (isolation #44) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1122, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1118, Boonskiies wrote:oh, he did. You are right.

Yeah, Tchill's the lynch for the day. Absolutely nobody else should claim this day phase; only helps scum sort who they want to kill.
How'd you miss that boonskies? For someone that didn't participate in rvs and only made 1 huge catchup you're doing a lot to look townie. Vedith is the reason I'm in this predicament anyways yet you tried to claim the majority of it.
Also, all Vedith did was say he could vote you. I actually don't see any cases made by Vedith, so that's kind of extremely flawed what you said. He pressured you, sure, but he didn't make actual cases or point out contradictions in your posts, as I did.

And if it helps, if I was scum, I would never have missed that or posted about it in thread asking where it was.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1133 (isolation #45) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, Tchill just had me on the top tier of his read list then stated "to look townie", so...there are no drawbacks to lynching him after his VT claim.

1: We don't out any other roles, which means scum have a hard time hitting potential PRs.
2: We get PLENTY of information from Tchill lynch.
3: Worst case scenario, we lose a VT.

No draw backs. We run the risk of plenty of drawbacks if we go further.

To be fair, I am the type of person who likes a 20-30 page Day 1, and I like being able to sit out of Day 1 entirely if I can. Day 1-2's are meh.

Also, if he flips scum, I'm most likely dead, so you don't have to deal with me. Been getting NK'd often recently, so in general, I may get NK'd.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1136 (isolation #46) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1129, Tchill13 wrote:Well if I was scum I would have just tunneled Carcalilly and wouldn't have tried to get any more information. If that helps. In particular to Vedith he mentioned voting you or Fykus. I voted Fykus. Domino effect occurs.
not if you thought the people on the wagon were going to be scum read or someone was going to come in and town read carca due to the wagon.

Like honestly, I absolutely don't want another claim this day phase, and this keeps up, Carca's going to be claiming.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1138 (isolation #47) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1132, Klazam wrote:Alright, i finished reading the last few pages, seems tchill is prime wagon, so ill focus on that on my reread
I actually still think Carca is the prime wagon, but Tchill is probably the scum of the two, which is why he's becoming the prime wagon.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1139 (isolation #48) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

oh, wait, I forgot Mulch moved back onto Tchill. I was wrong. he is the prime.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1182 (isolation #49) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1176, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 1173, Vedith wrote:
In post 1172, Tchill13 wrote:Ok so why is Carcalilly scummy enough to vote over me now?
Because I'm always right.
*boon ain't the only one with an ego
*eggo. leggo of it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1186 (isolation #50) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1168, Fykus wrote:
In post 1167, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 1160, Fykus wrote:
In post 1156, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 1132, Klazam wrote: I'm scum and so is Tchill and Mulch.
Did anyone see this? He admitted scum and revealed his team. He should be permanent banned.
the fuck is this?

VOTE: taco
just joking honestly. was playing around with this.

Anyway lets vote Tchill, get on it.
boon what are your thoughts on this?
that Klazam's probably town. His join date is 2010; that's like 100% not the scum team. I havent met anyone I could see as that ballsy, and Klazam doesn't even seem trolly.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1188 (isolation #51) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Yeah, I totally think they could be scum busing, for what it's worth. The way they are acting makes it incredibly possible. I won't use that as a reason we should push the other if one of them is scum, though.

If both of them ended up as the wagons, then busing in that situation could get them town cred.

I'm ready to lynch Tchill.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1190 (isolation #52) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

like honestly, Tchill is 100% the more optimal lynch. If carca claims a PR role, y'all going to back off, and we would literally be doing the EXACT thing I was trying to stop from happening.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1191 (isolation #53) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Oh. It's trolly.

Fykus, get back on your buddy.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1194 (isolation #54) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1151, Mulch wrote:DunkerDoodles>Chilly lynch imo
it's really not. We get crap amount of info from this.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1195 (isolation #55) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, he was already at L-1. He should be saying his "Last Words" right now, and he's waiting until L-1 again. This wagon doesn't need to be stalled anymore.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1207 (isolation #56) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Someone...do what you must.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1208 (isolation #57) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Hamma!!!!!!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1211 (isolation #58) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vedith, one of us are getting NK'd.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1213 (isolation #59) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

not a hammer.

Don't let Tchill derpfaketownslip.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1217 (isolation #60) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

nah, there's only 6 of us on it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1218 (isolation #61) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1216, Tchill13 wrote:I said I was VT. Good luck anyways town.
and there's the derpfaketownclaim

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1221 (isolation #62) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1219, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 1213, Boonskiies wrote:not a hammer.

If he's town, im lynching you tomorrow.
yeah, go for it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1226 (isolation #63) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1223, Tchill13 wrote:That moment you claim what's real but it's seen as derpish and you just feel so alone.
the AtE.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1227 (isolation #64) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1224, Vedith wrote:If town lynch Fykus.
that's what I was going to say.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1234 (isolation #65) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Who's the 7th voter? We don't have it. He's still L-1.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1235 (isolation #66) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1228, Tchill13 wrote:What's ate boon?
Appeal to Emotion

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1252 (isolation #67) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

If I was a vig, I'd be shooting taco. Just saying. he's waffling too much. Waffling is scummy.

Unfortunately, I'm not a vig.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1255 (isolation #68) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Like, I'm literally about to death tunnel Taco by how scummy he's playing right now.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1259 (isolation #69) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Tchill and Taco team anyone? Taco just epic bailed tchill out.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1260 (isolation #70) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

because he's being scummy as hell.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1264 (isolation #71) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Go meta me if you think I don't try to take control of every game I play. LOL.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1269 (isolation #72) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1267, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 1259, Boonskiies wrote:Tchill and Taco team anyone? Taco just epic bailed tchill out.
If i was scum, I would've bussed. Who wouldn't? Bailing out isn't a typical scum move because it does look scummy so do you honestly think a scum would look scummy or look town alike? You tell me.
you were busing.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1274 (isolation #73) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Why wouldn't scum bail if their partner did a fake town derp claim? Like, that's given a free reason to bail, and honestly probably why you guys did it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1275 (isolation #74) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1273, Sergtacos wrote:VOTE: Boonskiies
lol, okay. Been lynched once in two years, good luck.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1286 (isolation #75) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1279, Sergtacos wrote:Yet you get all pissy when I decided to back my vote off. That's odd, a town wouldn't be pissy, they would understand what we townies are going through, with trust issues but instead you got pissy and claim I'm scum because I backed out my vote? That's scummy right there.
I'm boon; I've been mod replaced/killed for getting too pissy mixed in with the other things.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1289 (isolation #76) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm one of the only ones who can hold a candle to abrasive TwoFace's aggressiveness.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1292 (isolation #77) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1288, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 1286, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1279, Sergtacos wrote:Yet you get all pissy when I decided to back my vote off. That's odd, a town wouldn't be pissy, they would understand what we townies are going through, with trust issues but instead you got pissy and claim I'm scum because I backed out my vote? That's scummy right there.
I'm boon; I've been mod replaced/killed for getting too pissy mixed in with the other things.
I'm not convinced.
I don't get scum read when I'm scum. I'm actually incredibly grateful for you pushing me, though, because I was going to be NK'd; I hate being night killed and it Happens so god damn much to me now.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1296 (isolation #78) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Hi, I'm boon? Obvious you haven't met me. I'm one of the biggest bullshitters on this site. LOL.

Also, at this point you are just rolefishing. Only scum want to push a different wagon at this point.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1778 (isolation #79) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1668, Branson wrote:Boon might be scum too.
This is the biggest crap thing ever. That Tchill mafia flip confirms me as town basically.

Also, look back!! WOOOT. I STATED THERE WAS A GOOD CHANCE OF TCHILL AND CARACILLY BEING SCUM TOGETHER!!!!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1779 (isolation #80) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1188, Boonskiies wrote:Yeah, I totally think they could be scum busing, for what it's worth. The way they are acting makes it incredibly possible. I won't use that as a reason we should push the other if one of them is scum, though.

If both of them ended up as the wagons, then busing in that situation could get them town cred.

woot woot.

Also.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1781 (isolation #81) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1780, Branson wrote:
In post 1778, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1668, Branson wrote:Boon might be scum too.
This is the biggest crap thing ever. That Tchill mafia flip confirms me as town basically.

Also, look back!! WOOOT. I STATED THERE WAS A GOOD CHANCE OF TCHILL AND CARACILLY BEING SCUM TOGETHER!!!!
That's as ridiculous as me saying that a Carcalilly-scumflip confirms me as town.
You think Tchill and I were busing? Go look how hard I pushed for Tchill lynch, LOL.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1782 (isolation #82) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vedith even told people to protect me last night if Tchill flips scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1783 (isolation #83) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1678, Ankamius wrote:He also had Tchill as his strongest townread and turned on him after anti-Tchill sentiment started gaining steam.
I started the Tchill wagon, idk what you guys are talking about. Go back and check the thread.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1784 (isolation #84) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Here's most of my posts going against Tchill yesterDay. Vedith didn't give any reasons for Tchill scum the way I did, and I voted within 2 posts of him.

I'm legit conf town unless you think I would pointlessly bus my partner that way and literally make every case so Vedith could get his gut spam push going.

Spoiler:
In post 1009, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1006, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1002, Boonskiies wrote:I actually really don't get the Fykus votes. Sure, he hasn't done much, but you guys don't seem to be lynching for pressure; you seem to be actually okay with lynching a completely null slot. Why? It's Day 1. Null slot lynches are policy lynching, and we have no reason to throw down a policy lynch when there are actual cases on people.
Then who should we lynch over null slots? Who's the cases other than carcalilly?

The thing is, you three decided to go and policy someone, when you could have brought up the fact that Fykus decided to sheep me after my color wheel as some kind of a reason.
In post 1015, Boonskiies wrote:I might have mixed up one of Tchill's earlier posts with someone else. Oops.

Tchill, why did you switch from Carca, to Empiricus, and end up on Fykus? That thought process doesn't make sense to me.

Like, I hate to say it because the Fykus wagon were all some of my town reads, but I can't actually see it as all town due to how/why it was formed.
In post 1018, Boonskiies wrote:
Empiricus

taken directly from my color wheel. He hasn't done a whole lot, so there's not too much to go off of. I'm trying to read more closely than the pages I just skimmed, but I'm most curious as to why Tchill went to Empiricus after saying Branson's case makes sense, only to then go to Fykus and basically creature Carca's counterwagon.
In post 1020, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 962, Tchill13 wrote:Branson thoughts on sergtacos and Carcalilly really lined up with mine. Other than the self Meta thing she proclaimed dead null I just don't know how to take the self meta thing. Then mulch makes THE point for scum Carcalilly. Branson quotes and says welcome to my strong town list. So Branson is town for me at this point.
Tchill's play doesn't add up to me. It lines up with you, yet you decide to build a counterwagon to his wagon?
In post 1025, Boonskiies wrote:
@Vedith - I don't see Emp as an easy vote for people. For some reason, many are town reading him. I'm also wondering: why did this happen? ^ especially considering you stated Tchill's only thing on Emp was a town read statement.
In post 1026, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 949, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 360, Empiricus wrote:
In post 358, Trivium wrote:
In post 355, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 337, Klazam wrote:Who you thinking here, Taco?
Idk right now. We need more people to post. I mean i was just thinking, know what would be funny? if we all townies argue and lynch each other, doing scum's work when some people haven't posted yet and they could be scums. xD
This is what Mafia is all about.
I can almost guarantee you that at least one scum is lurking right now waiting for exactly that.

I'm not opposed to just lynching the least active player unless someone in play is actively scummy. At least in the first round, since that is the round that is both the easiest to float through and the one that leaves the most data to go through after a lynch.
you quoted this, Tchill, and now you're on Fykus, who I feel fits the bill on that the most, yet you were voting Emp.
In post 1043, Boonskiies wrote:VOTE: Tchill
In post 1064, Boonskiies wrote:And I'm pretty sure I caused more cases and reasons to vote Tchill than Vedith. I think you could tell it was obviously coming, and that I did it separate from Vedith. Vedith had his own reasons. He's the ice cream, to my whipped cream and hot fudge with the works.
In post 1076, Boonskiies wrote:Why are you voting Fykus stiill then? The people who you town read that aren't voting you are on that wagon.
In post 1077, Boonskiies wrote:Doodle's a bad vote; similar to the reasons I stated why Fykus is a bad vote.
In post 1082, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1081, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: Carcalilly

Well boonskies I was gonna talk about empiricus a little then dunkerdoodles buuuut there's a wagon on me at the moment so I'll just put my vote on who I actually believe is scum.
So you didn't actually believe Fykus was scum yet you were voting him for a while?
In post 1093, Boonskiies wrote:If he claimed already, I want him lynched. PR more likely to be killed if we continue.

In post 1127, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1122, Tchill13 wrote:

How'd you miss that boonskies? For someone that didn't participate in rvs and only made 1 huge catchup you're doing a lot to look townie. Vedith is the reason I'm in this predicament anyways yet you tried to claim the majority of it.
Also, all Vedith did was say he could vote you. I actually don't see any cases made by Vedith, so that's kind of extremely flawed what you said. He pressured you, sure, but he didn't make actual cases or point out contradictions in your posts, as I did.

And if it helps, if I was scum, I would never have missed that or posted about it in thread asking where it was.
In post 1133, Boonskiies wrote:Also, Tchill just had me on the top tier of his read list then stated "to look townie", so...there are no drawbacks to lynching him after his VT claim.

1: We don't out any other roles, which means scum have a hard time hitting potential PRs.
2: We get PLENTY of information from Tchill lynch.
3: Worst case scenario, we lose a VT.

No draw backs. We run the risk of plenty of drawbacks if we go further.

To be fair, I am the type of person who likes a 20-30 page Day 1, and I like being able to sit out of Day 1 entirely if I can. Day 1-2's are meh.

Also, if he flips scum, I'm most likely dead, so you don't have to deal with me. Been getting NK'd often recently, so in general, I may get NK'd.
In post 1136, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1129, Tchill13 wrote:Well if I was scum I would have just tunneled Carcalilly and wouldn't have tried to get any more information. If that helps. In particular to Vedith he mentioned voting you or Fykus. I voted Fykus. Domino effect occurs.
not if you thought the people on the wagon were going to be scum read or someone was going to come in and town read carca due to the wagon.

Like honestly, I absolutely don't want another claim this day phase, and this keeps up, Carca's going to be claiming.
In post 1188, Boonskiies wrote:Yeah, I totally think they could be scum busing, for what it's worth. The way they are acting makes it incredibly possible. I won't use that as a reason we should push the other if one of them is scum, though.

In post 1190, Boonskiies wrote:like honestly, Tchill is 100% the more optimal lynch. If carca claims a PR role, y'all going to back off, and we would literally be doing the EXACT thing I was trying to stop from happening.
In post 1195, Boonskiies wrote:Also, he was already at L-1. He should be saying his "Last Words" right now, and he's waiting until L-1 again. This wagon doesn't need to be stalled anymore.
In post 1207, Boonskiies wrote:Someone...do what you must.
In post 1208, Boonskiies wrote:Hamma!!!!!!
In post 1213, Boonskiies wrote:not a hammer.

In post 1218, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1216, Tchill13 wrote:I said I was VT. Good luck anyways town.
and there's the derpfaketownclaim
In post 1226, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1223, Tchill13 wrote:That moment you claim what's real but it's seen as derpish and you just feel so alone.
the AtE.
In post 1259, Boonskiies wrote:Tchill and Taco team anyone? Taco just epic bailed tchill out.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1785 (isolation #85) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

VOTE: tacos

Now vote his buddy that was trying to bail Tchill out hard yesterDay.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1786 (isolation #86) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:36 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Actually, Branson, I'm actually okay with town reading you.

Mulch is town. Like...Mulch is town. He just is.

Twoface is town.

Empiricus is probably town based on the way Tchill voted and attempt at vanity wagon.

Fykus is town based on the Tchill's major wagon on him for no reason.

which leaves Klazam, Tacos, and Trivium.

Like I said before, Tacos was bailing Tchill out with his chainsaw defense onto me when I was spam pushing Tchill.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1791 (isolation #87) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:06 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Oh yeah, guess what. I'm a cop. Mulch is town. I'll take the death toNight. Abiility's done anyways.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1858 (isolation #88) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:00 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Yeah, I wasn't really sure with Mulch, and I feel like he was one of the people I wouldn't be able to actually analyze due to his wtf style.

Last scum is in Taco/Klazam.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1980 (isolation #89) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:38 am

Post by Boonskiies »

You guy realize I'm undefeated as mafia in the past two years, right? Why the hell would I do something suicidal like that? I take pride in my scum game.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1981 (isolation #90) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:39 am

Post by Boonskiies »

And I was the one who pushed Tchill the hardest, AND the only one who DIDN'T vote Trivium.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1984 (isolation #91) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:41 am

Post by Boonskiies »

And tacos, the person I was pushing, just died. I stated before the last scum was in tacos and Klazam; the last scum is obv Klazam.

VOTE: Klazam

If I'm wrong, you guys can flip me tomorrow if for some reason you think I'm still scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1985 (isolation #92) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:42 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@2F - Lynch me tomorrow.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1989 (isolation #93) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:42 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I didn't die because Klazam planned on framing me. Like, it's blatantly obvious.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1990 (isolation #94) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:43 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1987, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1985, Boonskiies wrote:@2F - Lynch me tomorrow.
why not today?
VOTE: boon
K, whatever. I was a fucking odd night cop. Way to ruin that for me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1992 (isolation #95) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:43 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Now scum is forced to kill me tonight, or risk getting outed. We'd either have 2 conf town, or 1 conf scum after that (assuming you guys lynch me tomorrow)

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1993 (isolation #96) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:44 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1991, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1989, Boonskiies wrote:I didn't die because Klazam planned on framing me. Like, it's blatantly obvious.
explain it to me cause it isn't blatantly obvious to me
Look at his posts from today?

Like I'm amazed at how the hell anyone is actually seeing me as not town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1994 (isolation #97) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:45 am

Post by Boonskiies »

You think I'd legit bus Tchill to a lynch the way I did like that? That's detrimental to the scum team; I bus when it's beneficial.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1996 (isolation #98) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:45 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1991, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1989, Boonskiies wrote:I didn't die because Klazam planned on framing me. Like, it's blatantly obvious.
explain it to me cause it isn't blatantly obvious to me

If you are flipping me just to prove cop, do it tomorrow.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1997 (isolation #99) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:45 am

Post by Boonskiies »

It's not like we don't have the time.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2000 (isolation #100) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:46 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1995, TwoFace wrote:i didn't ruin shit. you changed your claim on your own. Just like you claimed on your own.

take responsibility for your own actions.
I didn't see my claiming as a bad thing?!? Still don't. Lol.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2002 (isolation #101) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:47 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@2F - you're just flipping me to check; we don't have to do that toDay. Just try and actually work with someone for once, please.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2003 (isolation #102) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:47 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2001, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1994, Boonskiies wrote:You think I'd legit bus Tchill to a lynch the way I did like that? That's detrimental to the scum team; I bus when it's beneficial.
I have seen scum bussed day 1. I have been bussed day 1 by my partners before.

so yeah i do think you would bus a partner for town cred, especially since a lot of people were already suspicious of him and ESPECIALLY since he was the goon and the other possible lynch day 1 was the roleblocker
I called out Carca as scum busing him too.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2004 (isolation #103) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Boonskiies »

And then I checked the person who was voting everywhere and people were unsure of.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2008 (isolation #104) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:49 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, Sergtacos died. There is no reason for me as Scum to kill one of my mislynches here. There is no reason as scum, for me to keep Mulch alive. Like, there just isn't.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2010 (isolation #105) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:50 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2007, Klazam wrote:
oh hell no. i want to play with serg, if i were scum, i had him firmly in my pocket as a town read of his. why would i kill him to attempt the "framing" of you?
Okay, why would I kill serg? If I was scum, he'd be one of my mislynch targets.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2012 (isolation #106) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2009, TwoFace wrote:i'm still waiting for you to explain this klazam thing.
It was his whole tone and everything, I did my POE thing yesterDay too. (I just looked back and am a little less sure on it; he says he feels manipulated, so I guess I kind of can see it?) But in the end, this play does not make sense at all coming from if I was the last scum. You guys mislynched Trivium after I stated he was town and then quick lynched him.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2013 (isolation #107) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:54 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@TwoFace - We have plenty of time, be paranoid later, please. Because that's straight up paranoia just wanting an info flip.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2019 (isolation #108) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:59 am

Post by Boonskiies »

A big thing for Klazam was the fact he said he ain't touching TwoFace and Fykus. Also on the Trivium wagon was Serg, Mulch, and Trivium himself, all conf/flipped town. This leaves Empiricus on that wagon. I'll go Empiricus toDay, and if I don't get a mafia read target toNight, you can lynch me tomorrow if I'm not dead. We'll have 2 conf townies that way. (if I get a mafia read, we can just lynch that tomorrow, because if I'm lying I'd get caught with his flip too.)

If I'm mafia, there's no way I could win this, so just please let go of that paranoia for now.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2020 (isolation #109) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:59 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2016, TwoFace wrote:
In post 2013, Boonskiies wrote:@TwoFace - We have plenty of time, be paranoid later, please. Because that's straight up paranoia just wanting an info flip.
my one vote isn't going to lynch you. scum can't rush to quick lynch you since there is only 1. relax.

Sometime soon I will iso people but I did that once and it had a bad outcome. I want to see some other people put in some effort and see if they can come up with a convincing argument.

You all lynched Trivium yesterDay super fast. You think it was all town? If it happened yesterDay, it could happen toDay, so that's just not a strong thought process, tbh.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2021 (isolation #110) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:00 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, why is Ankamius here? Who did he replace?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2023 (isolation #111) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:01 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2015, Klazam wrote:hm. Youre right. Boon, what are you thinking, related to branson?

Mulch, why emp now?
I think Branson's town. The way he was on Carca doesn't seem like SvS to me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2026 (isolation #112) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2022, Klazam wrote:
In post 2019, Boonskiies wrote:A big thing for Klazam was the fact he said he ain't touching TwoFace and Fykus. Also on the Trivium wagon was Serg, Mulch, and Trivium himself, all conf/flipped town. This leaves Empiricus on that wagon. I'll go Empiricus toDay, and if I don't get a mafia read target toNight, you can lynch me tomorrow if I'm not dead. We'll have 2 conf townies that way. (if I get a mafia read, we can just lynch that tomorrow, because if I'm lying I'd get caught with his flip too.)

If I'm mafia, there's no way I could win this, so just please let go of that paranoia for now.
wait, youre not a oneshot cop? who were your target this night?

And Ank is Branson's main
I'm odd night. I said one shot so scum wouldn't feel like they needed to necessarily kill me. If you knew me, me not full claiming is a big town tell.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2029 (isolation #113) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2025, Klazam wrote:
In post 2019, Boonskiies wrote:Also on the Trivium wagon was Serg, Mulch, and Trivium himself, all conf/flipped town. This leaves Empiricus on that wagon.
i like this point here, but how do you reconcile scumemp with the serg kill, given my first few posts this day?
Well, tbh, I was pointing towards you, not scumemp. I said that you or tacos was probably scum. I went Tacos, but tacos died. Like, there is zero motivation for Tacos to have died if I was scum. If I was scum, that would have taken away one of my biggest mislynches; too much to do it for that reason alone.

Emp has been gut scum read for me since I entered this game, so I'd be okay if we lynched him toDay.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2030 (isolation #114) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2027, Klazam wrote:
In post 2023, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2015, Klazam wrote:hm. Youre right. Boon, what are you thinking, related to branson?

Mulch, why emp now?
I think Branson's town. The way he was on Carca doesn't seem like SvS to me.
ill go back and look at that

also Mulch, reasonings please
Look at my interactions with Tchill too, and tell me if you think that's SvS.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2034 (isolation #115) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:08 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, I just checked, and it said Daytalk is enabled on the rules page, so go and look at my interactions with Carca as well.

I also pointed out Day 1 that I felt like Carca was chainsawing me with Empiricus.

VOTE: Empiricus

This toDay, but Klazam needs to be lynched eventually probably.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2035 (isolation #116) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'd feel happy if Emp flips scum, because then I would have called out everyone, with partners Day 1. As I brought up Carca/Emp and Carca/Tchill.

Also, Tchill's pointless vote on Empiricus Day 1, mixed in with then going to Fykus, could point to not wanting to commit to a buddy.

This has probably been my strongest town game in a long time.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2046 (isolation #117) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Boonskiies »

viewtopic.php?p=9154018#p9154018

Claimed MD, when I was actually a Loyal MD. Hiding that Loyal hid the people I checked as conftown so when I flipped, they were 100% conf town. I could probably search for more, but here's one off the top of my head.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2049 (isolation #118) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:19 am

Post by Boonskiies »

If it's like 25-30 pages into the day, I'm fine with people hammering. I hate 50+ page days with a passion.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2054 (isolation #119) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:23 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2053, Fykus wrote:Ill be posting this afternoon after work i hope, have been busy irl the last few days so i apologise. Ill keep an eye on the game at work incase anything needs to happen fast or whatever. Willing to trust boons gut on this today but id like to express my own views first
Sounds good.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2060 (isolation #120) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:27 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2057, Mulch wrote:I mean that just sounded scummy fromFykus but what do I know lol

eh, Tchill starting the wagon on Fykus, and then legit trying to keep it there makes me want to put Fykus as town. They were trying to get Fykus lynched to save Carca. If Fykus was scum, Tchill could have fabricated actual reasons for why Fykus was scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2065 (isolation #121) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2064, Mulch wrote:So, does anyone have any HESITATIONS for quicklynching Empiricus rn?
We don't really need to quick lynch, but I don't necessarily want this day phase dragged on. I'll happily join Vedith in the dead thread after toDay.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2070 (isolation #122) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:11 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Solid finding, tbh. I wouldn't be surprised if Doodles is scum, but I think we could still go Emp first. Because it does look like it could just be Emp taking advantage of that post. who knows?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2077 (isolation #123) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:25 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 759, Tchill13 wrote:Is there anything trivium, Branson or empiricus would like to talk about? Boonskies I'm assuming is still having irl issues.
In post 1073, Tchill13 wrote:Well my reads at this moment from town to scum.

Vedith, boonskies
Branson, Trivium, TwoFace
Sergtacos (lots of confusion for me there)
Empiricus, Fykus, dunkerdoodles
Carcalilly

So these are like the only things that Tchill really said about Emp. The first thing is just meh, but I Triv flipped town, and Branson's is obvtown at this point.

Then he naked voted, didn't comment about it at all, and then eventually moved to Fykus. The Empiricus put in a scum lean, but never really talked about points him as more likely buddies than Dunker. Dunker is mislynch bait.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2082 (isolation #124) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@Emp - I was referring to mainly around the time of the naked vote.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2083 (isolation #125) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, can we just go back and appreciate Tchill/Carca's derpfake hammer derptownclaim gambit thing. Lol.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2084 (isolation #126) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Boonskiies »

That in itself with how I reacted towards it should confirm me as town from Day 1 after the flips.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2088 (isolation #127) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2085, Empiricus wrote:
In post 2082, Boonskiies wrote:@Emp - I was referring to mainly around the time of the naked vote.
Ah, I did not read it like that. But then I understand how you meant.

Do take notice, however, of how many times Tchill groups the same people (me, mulch, fykus, twoface) in his posts that I quoted.
Yeah, classic bus a buddy, vote a townie trope.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2089 (isolation #128) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:11 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I actually think Carca's chainsaw defense of you is more incriminating than anything Tchill has stated. Plus, you were already a big gut read of mine.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2091 (isolation #129) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:20 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Honestly, I'm okay with the day ending. Empiricus today, and if it doesn't end, then Dunker tomorrow. Would still have more after that, and then if it even gets that far, Klazam. (I was kind of POE'ing Klazam as scum, but he's been gut town for me, which showed when I countered Fykus.

I'm willing to make a solid town block of myself, mulch, 2f, branson, and fykus too.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2092 (isolation #130) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:21 am

Post by Boonskiies »

2F is the one I'm least sure about in the town block, because his push on me seems actually pretty scummy, but I can also see town 2f doing that

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2093 (isolation #131) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm cool with ending the day. Nothing Dunker could say will change my mind on the order, because I feel Dunker is the kind of player that people generally want to give more meaning behind his posts and twist him up.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2095 (isolation #132) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I think you should just hard claim now.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2096 (isolation #133) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm already an outed cop, and mulch is conf town. Maybe spread the potential kill area.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2097 (isolation #134) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

(I say spread as in, if Dunker is town, if scum have to kill him, that's fantastic, as he cant be a mislynch.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2103 (isolation #135) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Fuck yes do it

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2104 (isolation #136) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Like what...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2105 (isolation #137) » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Like...that's suicidal if Dunker is scum, so yeah, out that.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2176 (isolation #138) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:28 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vanilla cops always find vanilla goons. Neapolitan is when they only find vanilla town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2177 (isolation #139) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'll be posting tonight.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2179 (isolation #140) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:06 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2178, TwoFace wrote:
In post 2176, Boonskiies wrote:Vanilla cops always find vanilla goons. Neapolitan is when they only find vanilla town.
Read the post the mod posted and the wiki. Vanilla cop investigate a goon gets Vanilla. Emp is vt or goon
that's what I said....

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2180 (isolation #141) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:07 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Oh, I see how my post could have gotten misread. Yeah, I know what they do 100%. Mafia goons are vanilla, so vanilla cop gets vanilla for them, but Neo only gets VT or Not VT results, meaning they don't find goons. I hadn't read the thread completely yet, so I said it after, but yeah, I know exactly what they do already.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2182 (isolation #142) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:11 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2181, TwoFace wrote:You said vanilla cop would find vanilla goon.vanilla cop would just find vanilla
All goons are vanilla goons. Didn't mean it how you read it. Didnt mean to imply that you get "vanilla goon"

I know how it works, lol. I design setups for fun. I know basically everything dealing with normal games.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2189 (isolation #143) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'd think that scum would have to have one more PR, tbh. Maf Doctor doesn't have a gun, though, so it could be a maf doctor. Cops all come across to a gunsmith as has a gun.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2212 (isolation #144) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I think I'd want Dunker lynched before Fykus. Mafia Gunsmith fits really nicely into this setup, but I still feel like I'd want to go Emp over both of them.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2215 (isolation #145) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:33 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Pretty sure I've been in more than 2 games with a mafia gunsmith.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2216 (isolation #146) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:34 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I won't go Fykus either way probably. I was pretty good at reading Tchill/Carca, and I'm going to fight against a Fykus lynch.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2220 (isolation #147) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2217, TwoFace wrote:
In post 2215, Boonskiies wrote:Pretty sure I've been in more than 2 games with a mafia gunsmith.
FRom 1400 to 1911 I only saw 2 and 1 had a town gunsmith with it.

Maybe large games? I'm not checking those.

It's possible I missed some since I'm on a phone.
I tried looking for some, and couldn't necessarily find any besides one either. I may be wrong, but I never felt like Mafia gunsmith was that uncommon. Maybe I just see it in themed games.

With a Vig, and 2 cop roles, then mafia gunsmith could sniff us out and be like a role cop of some sorts. He is confirmed gunsmith, I feel, though with Fykus actually having a gun.

Emp is confirmed Vanilla, so he could only be a goon, and with a Cop, vanilla cop, gunsmith, vig claimed, with at least 3 of those being confirmed, I don't think the last mafia member would be a goon. So I think I'm going to unvote.

Unvote

Annoyingly, it all comes back to Klazam for me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2221 (isolation #148) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:44 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I actually don't see any reason for ScumFykus to claim Vanilla on Emp. He could have lied and stated elsewhere. Emp was a likely mislynch candidate, and that would have been a semi risky claim.
Dunker claimed Fykus had a gun, and that is true. I don't necessarily think any of our roles are fake.

What gets me a little weirded out is why am I the only one that seems limited? Gunsmith/3shot vanilla cop/vigilante? 3 shot is barely a limitation.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2222 (isolation #149) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:45 am

Post by Boonskiies »

UNVOTE:

Oops, forgot to do it this way.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2225 (isolation #150) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Mafia definitely should have a PR in that last spot.

Cop
Gunsmith
Vigilante

all together can literally wreck the scum team night 1. They have to have something that would counter act that. Doctor would make a lot of sense this game, so idk if we can really trust any gunsmith results from here on out. Vanilla Cop can be useful still. And I'm going to most likely die toNight.

Yeah, Klazam's probably a mafia PR if we're going to be okay saying Dunker is town gunsmith.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2227 (isolation #151) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Klazam, help me out if you're town. Why am I POEing you as scum? If you are town, how did this come about?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2228 (isolation #152) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2226, Klazam wrote:boon, consider the scum odd night roleblocker, it goes with your role nicely.
yeah, but that's saying I get roleblocked night 1, which neither Ved nor myself did.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2229 (isolation #153) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Boonskiies »

2F feels town to me based on his stance against Carca yesterday mixed in to defending Dunker. That being said, if twoface is the mafia doctor, he could be cleared by a town gunsmith...but I'm generally seeing 2f as town.

Branson was going pretty hard on Carca, but I guess it could have been a bus. He didn't have to state me as blatantly coming out as obv town, though. I think there was potential to mislynch me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2234 (isolation #154) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Dunker could only be a Mafia gunsmith.

7x VT
Vigilante
3 shot Vanilla Cop
Odd Night Cop

goon
Rb
gunsmith

This looks like it would work, tbh. If any other PR were out there, I'd probably be okay lynching Dunker. Goon is actually strong on scum if there is a vanilla cop in the game.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2235 (isolation #155) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2231, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 2225, Boonskiies wrote:Mafia definitely should have a PR in that last spot.

Cop
Gunsmith
Vigilante

all together can literally wreck the scum team night 1. They have to have something that would counter act that. Doctor would make a lot of sense this game, so idk if we can really trust any gunsmith results from here on out. Vanilla Cop can be useful still. And I'm going to most likely die toNight.

Yeah, Klazam's probably a mafia PR if we're going to be okay saying Dunker is town gunsmith.
if there is a mafia doctor, wouldn't they have protected the odd-night roleblocker from the vig shot n1?
yeah, you're right. They would have.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2236 (isolation #156) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Boonskiies »

No, wait, it could very well be an even night mafia doctor.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2237 (isolation #157) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Boonskiies »

which still points to Dunker town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2239 (isolation #158) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:02 am

Post by Boonskiies »

If Branson was a PR, I might be okay lynching Dunker. I'm seeing more reasons to town read him. Dunker can only be a gunsmith at this point regardless of alignment, which does make sense in this game. He correctly knew Fykus had a gun, which is a risky claim to make. He could be role cop, but gunsmith makes a lot of sense to be in this game somewhere.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2241 (isolation #159) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:03 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Honestly, I'm becoming more okay with going Branson for the day. I did majorly scum read him yesterDay for a time.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2245 (isolation #160) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:04 am

Post by Boonskiies »

How could I be an even night role cop? If anything Fykus's role corresponds with that much more than mine does.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2246 (isolation #161) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2242, TwoFace wrote:If one of these claims is fake, I don't think scum gets another pr
It could be an even night. Odd night rb'er is essentially half a role, so their other one could be even night.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2247 (isolation #162) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:06 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Dunker dropped a few for stating an odd night cop is more likely to be an even night role cop than the claimed vanilla cop.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2252 (isolation #163) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2250, Mulch wrote:I want to get empiricus, he SEEMS the most scummy
I think emp is confirmed town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2253 (isolation #164) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Boonskiies »

not confirmed, but likely.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2262 (isolation #165) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Boonskiies »

one of my initial reasonings for pushing Tchill as hard as I did was for his pointless Fykus reading.

I'll go back and check.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2263 (isolation #166) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:22 am

Post by Boonskiies »

yeah, I could go fykus. Tchill and Carca both were in his null reads, and he only had 1 scum read in Klazam.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2274 (isolation #167) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2272, Klazam wrote:
In post 2270, TwoFace wrote:But if they are all legit you could be scum
assuming "you" refers to me, yeah im aware of that. Branson is in this pool too.

Annoyingly.

Scum is in Fykus, Dunker, Klazam, TwoFace, Branson.

I don't think Branson/2F/Dunker are likely as of right now, though.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2275 (isolation #168) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@Fykus - That actually looks pretty solid; I like it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2277 (isolation #169) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

K, yeah, you're right. I think Dunker should be out of the lynch pool. He claimed tacos had no gun, so he knew there wasn't really danger there unless he just wanted to kill Tacos. I would have pushed for Tacos toDay too.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2279 (isolation #170) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

It's pretty good. We have a lot of discussion. I like it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2282 (isolation #171) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Probably Branson.

I have this huge paranoia 2f is scum, as mafia doctor or something.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2283 (isolation #172) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

We're in a position where the last scum can still win, unfortunately. And it might be harder to find them now that we can't do associatives really.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2284 (isolation #173) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Honestly, I think we should lynch Branson, and have us all target 2F. That way, at least 2 people will be alive and had targeted 2F. This makes it so if one of the PR's are fake claiming, they can't manipulate the game to their liking, and can confirm 2F's alignment.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2285 (isolation #174) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Pretty sure I'm dying, so you guys will have to figure it out between the gunsmith/vanilla cop targets. If gunsmith goes he doesnt have a gun, and vanilla cop states he isn't vanilla, you lynch 2F. I don't think that will happen, but 2F as mafia doctor will sweep this game if it doesn't. In theory, this can end up meaning we go into tomorrow with 3 conf/obv townies with 2f, Mulch, emp, and then the remaining players would be Klazam and the 2 PR's, which may very well also be confirmed.

This all being said, I think branson could very well just end up flipping scum.

VOTE: Branson

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2289 (isolation #175) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Yeah, but you won't be able to sweep it if you are the last scum, I feel, based on all the POE, so it's gotta be 2F toNight.

you'll be at 5-1 tomorrow, we have conf townies, so don't do a no lynch. Mulch is conf town, 2f will be confirmed scum/town. Emp is town. It's all going to come down to a 1v1 in the end most likely if Branson isn't scum, so hopefully we just make it turn into a 1v1 of the PR's the last day in 3-1 mylo, but I think that should probably go last. If we go through the PR's now, and they both end up being town, we have to go through 2F/Branson/Klazam, so abuse the PR's when we can to help confirm things BEFORE it gets to that point.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2291 (isolation #176) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2287, Klazam wrote:Oh, Boon, if you dont die, what changes?
I mean, then I state my action and go from there. I'd take one of the spots from the other PR's. (Mulch could very well be a night target too, which would change things). We'd get a new conf townie if that happened anyways.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2293 (isolation #177) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I guess tomorrow you could go either within one of the PR's and Klazam. As Klazam as either alignment will want to not be lynched, so it's a little WIFOMy there.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2294 (isolation #178) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2292, Klazam wrote:yeah. what you say makes a whole lot of sense.

doubt that scum ends up following your plan though.
I mean, you guys get to analyze that, though.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2295 (isolation #179) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

If dunker/fykus don't follow the 2F target plan, lynch whichever didn't.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2301 (isolation #180) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2297, TwoFace wrote:
In post 2284, Boonskiies wrote:Honestly, I think we should lynch Branson, and have us all target 2F. That way, at least 2 people will be alive and had targeted 2F. This makes it so if one of the PR's are fake claiming, they can't manipulate the game to their liking, and can confirm 2F's alignment.
That's a dumb idea. Nobody should be targeting me
=/

See, you are the biggest x factor in this game. I generally want to say you're town, but you being a Mafia Doctor makes so much sense this game, which this would make you conf town with 0 shenanigans/wifom available.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2303 (isolation #181) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

And like...scum you would majorly not want that to happen either.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2305 (isolation #182) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2302, TwoFace wrote:Fykus is most likely scum. That's the one claim that doesn't fit imo.
Yeah. I'd actually be plenty fine with you guys lynching Fykus over Klazam tomorrow.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2307 (isolation #183) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2304, TwoFace wrote:
In post 2301, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2297, TwoFace wrote:
In post 2284, Boonskiies wrote:Honestly, I think we should lynch Branson, and have us all target 2F. That way, at least 2 people will be alive and had targeted 2F. This makes it so if one of the PR's are fake claiming, they can't manipulate the game to their liking, and can confirm 2F's alignment.
That's a dumb idea. Nobody should be targeting me
=/

See, you are the biggest x factor in this game. I generally want to say you're town, but you being a Mafia Doctor makes so much sense this game, which this would make you conf town with 0 shenanigans/wifom available.
lol I'm not an x factor. I'm so obviously town suggesting anyone target me is not only stupid but detrimental to the game.
See, you could be obviously town, but I know how easy it is for me to be "obv town" when I'm scum also. It's just a confirmation thing, and it leashes the last scum member.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2308 (isolation #184) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2306, TwoFace wrote:Why not just lynch him now?
Because if we're wrong, we go through literally killing off every PR here. If they both are town, we get wrecked.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2310 (isolation #185) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

And really, I don't know if ScumFykus would claim 3 shot vanilla cop...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2311 (isolation #186) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2309, Klazam wrote:
In post 2305, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2302, TwoFace wrote:Fykus is most likely scum. That's the one claim that doesn't fit imo.
Yeah. I'd actually be plenty fine with you guys lynching Fykus over Klazam tomorrow.
./agree
:lol:

Why not now? Branson is a complete unknown, and fykus claimed one more shot, so if hes town, we might as well use it to completely clear you?
He can't clear me. He'd get Not Vanilla for me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2314 (isolation #187) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2312, Klazam wrote:Wasnt talking to u, was answering Twoface's why not lynch fykus now post
Ah. Yeah. Confirm Twoface, then lynch one of the PR's is what I'm feeling is the best. Also we can get rid of the unknown variable in Branson.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2317 (isolation #188) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2315, TwoFace wrote:
In post 2308, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2306, TwoFace wrote:Why not just lynch him now?
Because if we're wrong, we go through literally killing off every PR here. If they both are town, we get wrecked.
I'll bet anything the 3 of you aren't all town.
That's what we're taking precautions for.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2320 (isolation #189) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

You've never won a scum game where you survived?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2324 (isolation #190) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

No, it'll have you as confirmed along with Mulch and allow you guys to sift through the PR's and Klazam.

I'm okay with that. If one of the PR's are scum, then it auto means they can't pull any shenanigans, either.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2329 (isolation #191) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I am completely okay with you lot lynching Fykus tomorrow. If I am somehow alive, I'll push for it myself. You can then decide on me after that, 2F.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2330 (isolation #192) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2327, Mulch wrote:Right now I'm feeling fykus
K, he's tomorrow's lynch. It's already been talked about.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2333 (isolation #193) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2331, TwoFace wrote:But when I'm confirmed I'm useless like mulch has been but probably worse.
You'll be fine. Please just trust me for this day phase. Rage at me after the game if you so need. Lynching Branson toDay and taking out the two biggest potential scum sweepers in this game is the best course of action. It'll be a confirmed 2F/Mulch in a 5-1 game, and Emp is basically conf too. That is crazy good for us.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2334 (isolation #194) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2332, Fykus wrote:Fair enough. So I'm targeting 2f tonight yeah?
yep. So is Dunker.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2337 (isolation #195) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

It's just to cut out the potential for 2F Mafia Doctor. Scum has a good chance of being found out tomorrow.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2338 (isolation #196) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2335, Mulch wrote:Why is emp confirmed
Fykus Vanilla confirmed. Emp being scum would mean he's a goon, and all of our PR's are true, which is too town heavy if scum only get an odd night mafia rb.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2339 (isolation #197) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

You can lynch Fykus tomorrow, then last day, you should be able to figure out between Dunker and Klazam if we haven't hit scum already. (all assuming I die toNight, but then just replace me into the slot wherever the night kill actually goes.)

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2341 (isolation #198) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2340, TwoFace wrote:
In post 2337, Boonskiies wrote:It's just to cut out the potential for 2F Mafia Doctor. Scum has a good chance of being found out tomorrow.
Where the fuck did mafia doctor even come from? And I thought I was paranoid. If you are scum you aren't winning.

If you are alive at lylo you will be lynched.
I've stated this. I won't be alive at Lylo, though. If I am, by all means. If Dunker is town, it makes a lot of sense for Mafia to have an even night doctor.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2342 (isolation #199) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

if I'm alive tomorrow, feel free to push me then even.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”