(1): Boonskiies
Boonskiies
(1): Fykus

Not Voting
(3): Dunkerdoodles, shuffleplay, Sergtacos

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-06-26 08:12:47)
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:55 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I was talking about defensiveness two-face. I'm not going to talk about it anymore.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Tchill13 »

We need to hear more from dunkerdoodles, shuffle, Fykus, boonskies and Branson before we actually get close to a lynch anyway.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:58 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 307, Tchill13 wrote:Either way two-face hasn't scum hunted at all.
Another lie
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Tchill13 »

You didn't answer why you're voting me versus klazam. We've both brought up the same points about you. What's different about me?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:59 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 315, Carcalilly wrote:But isn't mafia all about worrying about what everyone else is doing? ^
It shouldn't be. It should be about finding scum. I think I've found 2 already so clearly I'm doing my job
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Klazam »

2face: i just iso'd you. its literally consisting of you attacking people for expressing suspicion of you. 100%. you call people liars for trying to read you- the first one because that person said you overreacted- which you did- then the second because you placed a omgus vote- WHICH YOU DID, IN ESSENCE.

Then your ad hom attacks on me. <sergtaco: ad hom = ad hominem = attacking the person instead of addressing the arugement, which is what he did by insinuating im bad enough at this game and i need to go play newbs>

Oh, while you did that, you also tried to say that i thought you were scummy BECAUSE you called someone scummy? FALSE. I said its the manner in which you did so.

you okay, bud?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:02 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 318, Tchill13 wrote:What's the difference between me and klazam two face and why did I get the vote? Just because I was first?
You blatantly lied about me. Lying is confirmed scum in my book. You were the first so yes you got voted first.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 332, TwoFace wrote:
In post 318, Tchill13 wrote:What's the difference between me and klazam two face and why did I get the vote? Just because I was first?
You blatantly lied about me. Lying is confirmed scum in my book. You were the first so yes you got voted first.
I just wanted to make sure that there's no difference between me and klazam in your book.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:13 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 323, Empiricus wrote:Also this rubs me the wrong way, but maybe that's just because I have thin skin or something. You really should leave som room for if you're wrong, because if you are and get a better scum tell later you might want to convince others that you are right. You are not going to do that by alienating folks by writing them off before 24 hours into day one of this game.
This is good advice. Something people tell me over and over again. Maybe I'll listen one day. Maybe it'll be this game but for right now I like my vote. If these people somehow redeem themselves I'll back off but I have a very low tolerance for lying. I don't lie as town and as scum I do it as little as possible. It's the way I was raised I guess.

I don't see why a town player would say something about me that is blatantly false.

Like my stuff later in the game people can clearly make the argument that I'm being defensive (though correcting people who are saying false statements imo isn't being defensive. It's correcting their mistakes) but no way can anyone sit there and honestly say that I was defensive with regards to the whole morning conversation.

The person who deserved scrutiny in that exchange is mulch. It's normal behavior to say good morning in the morning. It's abnormal behavior to think somebody is strange for saying good morning in the morning. It's even worse to say it's "weird as hell" which is what he did. Now if it's not morning in your time zone, that's fine but it's still not weird and it certainly isn't "weird as hell"
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:14 am

Post by Klazam »

UNVOTE:

nah this is town. bad town but town.

ill reread later and decide who to go after.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:15 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 326, Tchill13 wrote:I was talking about defensiveness two-face. I'm not going to talk about it anymore.
You mean the defensiveness that you lied about? Yeah it's best if you move on from it.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Klazam »

Who you thinking here, Taco?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Tchill13 »

*Urge to talk about defensiveness intensifies* I don't want you to think I was blatantly lying it's my personal opinion but to each their own. I really do believe in my approach to that which means I'm not lying... I'll be keeping my vote on taco until others decide to get on. There's probably scum in some of those slots.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Klazam »

some of those slots, referring to whom
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Carcalilly »

Honestly I don't see it as much as lying, it seems like more of a differing opinion and view point.
What's defensive/scumhunting to one person can and will be different to another.
So... chill a bit?
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 327, Tchill13 wrote:We need to hear more from dunkerdoodles, shuffle, Fykus, boonskies and Branson before we actually get close to a lynch anyway.
Here ya go.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Klazam »

gotcha. thought you meant who gets on the Taco wagon, which was slightly confusing.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:29 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 331, Klazam wrote:2face: i just iso'd you. its literally consisting of you attacking people for expressing suspicion of you. 100%. you call people liars for trying to read you- the first one because that person said you overreacted- which you did- then the second because you placed a omgus vote- WHICH YOU DID, IN ESSENCE.

Then your ad hom attacks on me. <sergtaco: ad hom = ad hominem = attacking the person instead of addressing the arugement, which is what he did by insinuating im bad enough at this game and i need to go play newbs>

Oh, while you did that, you also tried to say that i thought you were scummy BECAUSE you called someone scummy? FALSE. I said its the manner in which you did so.

you okay, bud?
Look I'm simple. If people say things that aren't true I'm going to call them out on it. If they say things about me tat aren't true I'm going to do it even harder.

The people that I found suspicious all deserved that suspicion.

Moving on. The people who I called liars ACTUALLY lied. So they deserve to be called liars

Anyone who says I overreacted early on is a straight up liar cause it didn't happen and I've explained that now in detail. I reacted logically to an illogical response.

I didn't place an omgus vote either. I voted a person who did the unforgiving act of lying.

Please if you're going to deal with me. Please get your facts straight.

On to the ad-hom attacks. You said I was suspicious because I called somebody out as suspicious.

I'm sorry if that hurt your feelings or whatever but no player with actual experience should find that suspicious. The point of this game is to find scum and to do that you have to call people scummy.

There was nothing wrong with the manner I did it either but clearly you are entitled to your opinion no matter how wrong it is.

Don't worry about how I'm doing. It's none of your business how I am.

I'll say this. If you are town. Step up your game cause you are weak right now. You are finding things suspicious that aren't suspicious.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:35 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 335, Klazam wrote:UNVOTE:

nah this is town. bad town but town.

ill reread later and decide who to go after.
Stop right there. People who lie don't get to accuse others of being bad. Plus I'm not bad.

I may have a bad game once in a while especially when townies do stupid things to distract me from finding the real scum but I'm definitely not bad.

If you/tchill/mulch/that dude with a C are all town, y'all will infuriate me so much.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Klazam »

breathe dude. nothing is black and white. dont gotta have a stick up your ass about it.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:43 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Well I'll try to get along with you a little bit better. No need to make this a harder game than it is. It'll take a few days to understand how each player works individually so bare with me.
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:43 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 344, TwoFace wrote: If you/tchill/mulch/
that dude with a C
are all town, y'all will infuriate me so much.
:(

Klazam be nice...
Really, please chill. We're all different people, with differing opinions and morals. There's no need to be sour about it.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Empiricus
Empiricus
Goon
Empiricus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:46 am

Post by Empiricus »

In post 343, TwoFace wrote:
In post 331, Klazam wrote:2face: i just iso'd you. its literally consisting of you attacking people for expressing suspicion of you. 100%. you call people liars for trying to read you- the first one because that person said you overreacted- which you did- then the second because you placed a omgus vote- WHICH YOU DID, IN ESSENCE.

you okay, bud?
Look I'm simple. If people say things that aren't true I'm going to call them out on it. If they say things about me tat aren't true I'm going to do it even harder.

The people that I found suspicious all deserved that suspicion.

Moving on. The people who I called liars ACTUALLY lied. So they deserve to be called liars

Anyone who says I overreacted early on is a straight up liar cause it didn't happen and I've explained that now in detail. I reacted logically to an illogical response.

I didn't place an omgus vote either. I voted a person who did the unforgiving act of lying.

Please if you're going to deal with me. Please get your facts straight.

On to the ad-hom attacks. You said I was suspicious because I called somebody out as suspicious.

I'm sorry if that hurt your feelings or whatever but no player with actual experience should find that suspicious. The point of this game is to find scum and to do that you have to call people scummy.

There was nothing wrong with the manner I did it either but clearly you are entitled to your opinion no matter how wrong it is.

Don't worry about how I'm doing. It's none of your business how I am.

I'll say this. If you are town. Step up your game cause you are weak right now. You are finding things suspicious that aren't suspicious.
Just saying my read of how you play and in regards of your claims on lies and facts:

All of your claims of people lying is that they are lies according to your view. But you can't prove your view, you can't claim that you are not distancing yourself or play defensive when other players can read that into your play.

And that means that your claims that someone is lying is about as reliable as their claims that you are defensive or overreacting.
This is just me stating my take on your stance so far and finding it a bit two dimensional.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:50 am

Post by Klazam »

Yeah I shouldn't have been posting that, I apologize. Feeling a bit nasty right now because pissed about some stuff irl I guess.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”