cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1236 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:29 pm

Post by cd »

In post 111, iamafluffyrabbit wrote:im actually going to play this game purely in readslists + explanations + votes from this point on and see how i do
In post 113, Robbnva wrote:VOTE: fluffy
I don't like this. You shouldn't vote someone else purely because they play a different way game-play-wise.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1237 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:45 pm

Post by cd »

The back-and-forth with my predecessor and Robbvna just seems like a disagreement on how the game should be played. It doesn't make much sense for Robbnva to vote my slot that early for a reason like that. Everybody plays a different way.
In post 203, Robbnva wrote:
In post 167, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Wonder what tchill thinks about the Kyrie trade.
If uzi isn't scum this is intentional scummy behavior
How is this intentional scummy behavior? What's intentional about it?
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1238 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by cd »

Dislike Syndesis's opening posts: , , , , , . They all feel forced and don't have much purpose. He stated that he was going to be V/LA in post , you don't need to update this much about how your wi-fi is weak or how you can't post. Going through the pages I almost thought you were trying to prod-dodge, but then they were all on the same day and it just feels forced because of that. No one was asking for you to be post, but it almost feels like you felt obligated to do so.
In post 365, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 363, iamafluffyrabbit wrote:also i like making people who are confidently wrong look dumb sue me
Yeah instead of doing that and mucking up the thread with point less play style discussion just stick to scum hunting that's what really mstters. Players like this divide townies they don't unite them in our common goal to lynch scum. I feel at the moment you and robbvna are both town. Seems like a waste of energy from where I stand.
I had the exact same thought reading the back-and-forth between my predecessor and Robbvna. Not too sure about Robbvna being town here though, however. Up to this point, I see him as null/leaning-scum slightly.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1241 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by cd »

I went back to ISO Syndesis's early posts;
In post 307, Syndesis wrote:
In post 289, acidphoenix wrote:syndesis name 1 town and 1 scum read

rabbit not an option for either
can i give you three scumreads instead
This post looks townie.
In post 308, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 304, Syndesis wrote:
In post 299, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 293, Syndesis wrote:
In post 282, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 273, acidphoenix wrote:what are you disliking from him rn

also anyone else?
I don't like how she's whining about how fast the game is going.
as much as I love a nice posty game under regular circumstances,

my ability to extract anything useful out of a game this fast while i am v/la is basically nil
So replace out?
are you going to die if i slank for a few days in a ten day phase? probably not
Yes. I will die if I'm not able to effectively sort people.

Please stop whining or replace out.
I don't like this post—seems a bit too aggressive and out-of-the-blue. While I did feel like Syndesis's early posts about wi-fi and what not seemed forced, I didn't get the vibe that those posts had anything to do with it being a fast game. If anything, it looked like he was whining about his inability to post as opposed to it being about how fast the game was going.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1242 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by cd »

In post 374, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 153, iamafluffyrabbit wrote:thats hard to articulate what i expect town posts to look like at that point, but its player dependent and i have a vague impression of you being more towny town in like a game i subbed out of a year ago

this isnt something you can really defend directly against; just lynch a scum / defend a mislynch in a towny way and i'll probably decide i overreacted to a hunch

i might just metadive you later too
In post 164, iamafluffyrabbit wrote:yall can speedlynch zach if u want i dont even care that much
I find it laughable that these posts came from the same player and fluffy lost my town read because of it as of right now.
In post 375, Tchill13 wrote:Fluffy is null at the moment to be clear.
In post 378, Tchill13 wrote:And I'm telling you right now fluffy that robbvna is town.
These posts look townie. I don't think scum would go out-of-their-way to tell someone else that X is town in this sort of manner. The confidence behind it just doesn't seem scum-like.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1247 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:34 pm

Post by cd »

In post 561, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 508, iamafluffyrabbit wrote:a lot of the stuff robb believes in this game is specifically NAI for this game imo

like he says stuff that he believes in general about the game but he's not thinking adaptively at all

its slightly scummy

i really would feel a lot better if he tunneled somebody other than me
The fact that he's tunneling you let's me know he's town.
Just like my previous post, I'm getting town-vibes from this.

Jesus christ, my predecessor is taking about 50% of the pages I'm reading and acid is taking another 25%, this is annoying AF to read.

I'm getting a scum-vibe from Carcalilly, just the way she's posting irks me, things like:
In post 461, Carcalilly wrote:maybe nobody is scummy enough for me to sr yet
In post 465, Carcalilly wrote:I have a feeling that a super townie person will end up being a scum pr
In post 490, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 484, Syndesis wrote:why is carcalilly townreading me
bc u seem
green
In post 514, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 501, Zachstralkita wrote:Carcalilly was instrumental if not completely central in the scumteam's success in large normal 205, she is an expert of strategic manipulative capabilities outlined by strategists like Sun Tzu and that one roman guy

definitely do not townread her presumed innocence, it will be tragic
but but im not scum this time
In post 717, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 716, iamafluffyrabbit wrote:btw im rly sleep deprived and i may say some stupid things
keep talking so you can reveal your role through your sleepiness
In post 718, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 714, Zachstralkita wrote:
Why were you voting me, Lily? Why am I town?
1. Ur a fun rvs wagon
2. Because you have a green pm
Stopping the ISO here because that's basically where I'm at in terms of reading. But I feel like a lot of her posts and replies are forced. The whole "because you're green/red" shit just seems like an easy way for her to dodge questions like "why do you think X is Y" and what not.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1248 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:38 pm

Post by cd »

In post 815, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Yeah I seriously can't bother to play town on this site anymore. Towns are just awful nowadays and it's more taxing than ever to deal with that as town. I think I'm just going to inform people that moderate games often that I'll most likely replace out in pre-game if I receive a green role PM.
This frustration really does seem to come out of nowhere.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1250 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:03 pm

Post by cd »

In post 928, Alchemist21 wrote:I like 3 of the names on that LUV wagon so I'll add my vote there.

VOTE: LUV
I don't like this switch, and I don't like the reasoning behind this switch. It's out-of-the-blue.
In post 992, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I mean if no one is going to care than I won't either. My care level is at 10 percent right now and if it goes to 0 I'll just replace out or get mislynched and laugh in the dead thread as town get swept.
:thinking:
In post 1061, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1053, iamafluffyrabbit wrote:thats my case; i dont do line-by-lines

carcalilly rly is being irritating by continually saying dont lynch x but never actually having decent reasons or directives of her own
that ISNT EVEN A CASE LMAO
you know what fuck this
VOTE: fluffy
In post 1062, WhyMafia wrote:idgaf if he's mis-lynch bait. I'm done with this slot
In post 1066, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1054, iamafluffyrabbit wrote:i just isoed whymaf for mentions of tchill and torque

tchill townread comes out of nowhere for 0/generic reasons and then he just continually says not lynching tchill today

torque most recently was a slight scumlean tho apparnelty got townpoints for looking transparent

i honestly dont get how whymaf does his own reads because his townreads are thin and all his scumreads are around my top town
your town reads are disgusting and the way you're scum reading me is as well. Like i don't understand a single reason why you're scum reading me. Is it because I look "fake" to you? TChill hasn't done anything worth scum reading him for. You're not convincing me why I should scum read him and so why should I scum read him???? And you're blatant lying. I said torque increased in scumminess?????
In post 1067, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1064, iamafluffyrabbit wrote: do something persuasive rather than reactive
LMFAO
In post 1068, WhyMafia wrote:
look atchu go
I'm getting a town-vibe from these posts.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1251 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:12 pm

Post by cd »

In post 1165, Robbnva wrote:Ugh. This game. I really want to replace out cause I don't think it's fair to play ignoring a player and at the same time wanting them lynched but it's also not fair to the mod to have to find a replacement. I'll try and catch up soon but this is low priority right now. My opinion doesn't really matter much anyway apparently..
Why do you feel like your opinion doesn't matter much?

I'm actually caught up now, but didn't get as much as I wanted in terms of reads. My scum pool currently is {Carcalilly/LUV/Alchemist} (no particular order).

I might give it a re-read later, but that was annoying AF to read considering how much of those posts where from my predecessor and acid (who I couldn't get a solid read on whatsoever).
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1359 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:19 am

Post by cd »

I'd really love to lynch Carcalilly, but sadly it doesn't look like it's going to happen today.

I will ISO my other 2 scumreads {LUV/Alchemist} shortly to see which one I'd prefer to vote today. Slightly leaning towards LUV right now.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1363 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:22 am

Post by cd »

Carcalilly wrote:
In post 1359, cd wrote:I'd really love to lynch Carcalilly, but sadly it doesn't look like it's going to happen today.

I will ISO my other 2 scumreads {LUV/Alchemist} shortly to see which one I'd prefer to vote today. Slightly leaning towards LUV right now.
The only remotely good sc out of those is Alch.
Cool. Tell me more.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1371 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:49 am

Post by cd »

In post 1368, Zachstralkita wrote:Lynches happen when a majority does. What's "happening today" is either a scum line or an indication of a shitty gamestate.
How so? I don't see anyone else but Dany and I who are scumreading Carcalilly. Unless there's a drastic change in the game, I don't see how Carcalilly would be lynched today.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1374 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:56 am

Post by cd »

In post 1372, Robbnva wrote:
In post 1371, cd wrote:
In post 1368, Zachstralkita wrote:Lynches happen when a majority does. What's "happening today" is either a scum line or an indication of a shitty gamestate.
How so? I don't see anyone else but Dany and I who are scumreading Carcalilly. Unless there's a drastic change in the game, I don't see how Carcalilly would be lynched today.
And yet you haven't even tried to convince people why he's scum...
I explained why she's scum in post . If you expect me to go around and convince everyone why she's scum, then I don't know what to tell you. I gave my thoughts on her and unlike you I'm not going to be death-tunnelling a player until the end of time.
Robbnva wrote:I'm fucking sick and tired of townies playing like shit.
Robbnva wrote:I don't see anyone else making a good case either.
This is so ironic coming from you.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1377 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by cd »

Sure, dude. Good job.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1379 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by cd »

Nice, dude. You're the best.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1382 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by cd »

:facepalm:
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1383 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by cd »

Took the words right out of my mouth.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1386 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by cd »

Absolutely not.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1396 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by cd »

In post 1394, Robbnva wrote:
In post 1387, acidphoenix wrote:basically for cd to push a carca Lynch he'd have to abandon scumhunting, abandon lynches on people he thinks might be scum,
He hasn't done any scum hunting yet.

He thinks carca is scum and he's not voting anyone ATM so he isn't abandoning anything.

He is a new player with new reads. This is the best time he can ever have to try and convince people since he has fresh eyes. He doesn't want to convince people though...

It's suspicious to be suspicious of somebody and not try to lynch them. It's how I was almost caught as scum cause my buddy didn't want to push me.

He doesn't want to push carca for some reason despite being his top read. His "I don't want to death tunnel" excuse is Bs cause he hasn't even started to tunnel, he hasn't even started to lightly push...
Robbnva wrote:Smh town is going to lose this game.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1399 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by cd »

WTF is AI / NAI?
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1401 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by cd »

TY.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1402 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by cd »

In post 1391, iDanyboy wrote:
My case on LUV

is LUV scum case on Zach. He scum read Zach for his with Lily. He says Zach was annoyed (I don't get that from that post) and this can only be because he is scum with Carcalily or that Zach is scum and is afraid of Carcalilly. He goes from Zach is annoyed therefore he is scum. He also scum read Zach because he LUV had a red pm but didn't vote him. He then says that this scum read of Zachs is stronger than the one he had on rob. He got all this information from a post made in RVS.

Then is he says that Zach is trying to end the day early by trying to get his scum read lynched. This pinged me because in a previous game I played with him he wanted to end the day early because he was confident in his scum read so why is he now sayings it's :lol: when Zach does it?

He hasn't done anything from that point on but give a scum pool of and who all scum read him. He also hasn't explained why Syndesis and I are scummy.
I agree with basically everything here. This on top of LUV's frustration coming out of no where in post and his whole "my care level is at 10%" statement in post is only strengthening my scum-read on him.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1403 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by cd »

I'm good with this.

VOTE: LUV
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1424 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by cd »

What kind of bad decisions?
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1428 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by cd »

I actually like Carcalilly's recent posts about LUV, I see very little reason for her to do this as scum. Maybe my reads were just shit.

UNVOTE: LUV

Will give this game a slight re-read.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1429 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:13 pm

Post by cd »

I'm not going to explain the town-reads in this post, if anyone is wondering why—they can ask me.

Town
; Robbvna, WhyMafia, Tchill, iDanyBoy.
Null/Leaning Town
; Circalilly, Torque.
Null
; acidphoenix, Zachstralkita, awesome5000.
Null/Leaning Scum
; LUV, Alchemist21.
Scum
; Syndesis.

Upon re-reading, my town-reads haven't changed much. The biggest change is Circalilly going from one of myscum-reads to a town-lean. The reasoning for this is that, I see very little reason for her as scum to bring up these points to defend LUV: , , , (particular like the "but it's LUV, so probably the previous" comment) & her early posts: , . It just seems like a genuine meta-read that she has on him and I'm starting to believe it. The only way I think Circalilly would be scum here is if LUV was scum too with her, but I really really doubt this is the case.

Hard to explain the read on Torque, but I'm just getting a town-vibe from his posts (specifically , , , , , , , ).

I can't read acidphoenix/Zach for shit. The only thing that really irks me about acidphoenix is how much he buddied my previous slot. I could see it being done as either alignment, but something just feels off about it. Awesome5000 just hasn't contributed all that much, hard to get a solid read on him—hopefully his replacement changes that.

I still think LUV's frustration came out of no where in . But, I might be reading a bit too much into this. It could just be the way he is, and it's more of a personality-tell as opposed to an alignment-tell. I'm still leaning scum on him though because I don't feel like he's contributed much recently and just really hasn't said much that meant really anything recently.

Alchemist's vote-switch onto LUV bothered me. It came out-of-no-where, however, I don't think just that one-switch is enough for me to be fully-scum-reading him here. These 2 posts (, ) are giving me town-vibes on him but it's nothing all too solid. Need to see more content from him.

For Syndesis, I went back and honestly, his earlier posts that I pointed out in post bother me more and more the more I read them. It just doesn't feel natural at all. It's almost like he's forcing himself to post to stand-into-the-crowd. Recently, he hasn't been explaining many of his reads (despite posting them) and a lot of his posts just have nothing-to-say.

With that said:

VOTE: Syndesis.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1431 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by cd »

How come you were so quick to respond to that if you're catching up?
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1434 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by cd »

cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1436 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:25 pm

Post by cd »

In post 1435, Syndesis wrote:
In post 1433, Syndesis wrote:
In post 1431, cd wrote:How come you were so quick to respond to that if you're catching up?
because i keep a tab open to the last page and refresh every few minutes?
what were you hoping to get out of this question, other than pro catchup strats
Just seems odd for someone that's currently catching up to respond this quickly to a new post.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1439 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:37 pm

Post by cd »

In post 1423, Syndesis wrote:kind of made some bad decisions in the last hour or so but i'm here and working on catchup stuff
In post 1427, Syndesis wrote:
In post 1424, cd wrote:What kind of bad decisions?
doing stuff that was not catching up with this game
In post 1432, Syndesis wrote:i actually kind of like alch's early posting
In post 1433, Syndesis wrote:
In post 1431, cd wrote:How come you were so quick to respond to that if you're catching up?
because i keep a tab open to the last page and refresh every few minutes?
In post 1438, Syndesis wrote:i read a few pages

starting to drift away though so i'm probably done for the night

at this rate i'll be caught up by...approximately end of day

:))
In post 1429, cd wrote:
Syndesis: It's almost like he's forcing himself to post to stand-into-the-crowd. Recently, he hasn't been explaining many of his reads (despite posting them) and a lot of his posts just have nothing-to-say.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1440 (isolation #31) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by cd »

Just noticed your pronoun is she. Whatever.

It's odd how Syndesis was refreshing the last page to look for new posts instead of catching up when she said that doing stuff that wasn't catching up with this game was a bad decision. It doesn't seem to add up.

If I'm re-reading and my focus is catching up, what benefit do I have to check if something else new was posted while catching up? If anything, that's only gonna distract me and make catching up take even longer.

Also, you're gonna see the new posts when you submit your "caught up" post anyways—so not much reason to waste your time on refreshing the last page.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1445 (isolation #32) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:19 pm

Post by cd »

In post 1443, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
This is a really weird question. What were you hoping to accomplish here?
It had actually a lot to do with the way Syndesis has been playing. She's been playing passive and posted a lot of nothing. I wanted to see if this post was going to be another one of those posts.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1447 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:23 pm

Post by cd »

In post 1446, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1445, cd wrote:
It had actually a lot to do with the way Syndesis has been playing. She's been playing passive and posted a lot of nothing. I wanted to see if this post was going to be another one of those posts.
I don't think so. It's clearly IRL related in my opnion so you would've gotten nothing.
That's your opinion.

I still think her posts have been awkward and forced.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1452 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:46 pm

Post by cd »

In post 1451, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1447, cd wrote:
In post 1446, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1445, cd wrote:
I don't think so. It's clearly IRL related in my opnion so you would've gotten nothing.
That's your opinion.

I still think her posts have been awkward and forced.
What was the scum motivation for her to say that? She was under no pressure and wasn't a topic at the time. It's probably real life and I fail to see how you don't see that.
I said it had to do with the way she's been playing. She's been making posts like these since the start of the game. I'm getting the vibe that she's posting just for the sake of posting from a lot of her posts and that's why I asked what I asked—I wanted to see if it was just another one of those post.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1545 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by cd »

How about we lynch actual scum (Syndesis) instead of Zach?
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1546 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by cd »

I'd be down to lynch acidphoenix too, I don't like his recent posts against Robbvna. I get what he's trying to do, but we realised it was hopeless a long time ago. I don't see why you'd still be trying to convince him otherwise at this stage.

I agree with Tchill in post with his "acidpheonix is purposely arguing knowing he won't get anywhere to make the game harder to read" statement and his post .

This on top of how much he buddied my slot in the early game when Robbvna was pushing me makes me scum-read acidphoenix at this point.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1550 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by cd »

In post 1549, Robbnva wrote:This game makes me sad and mad.
Talk to me.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1552 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by cd »

In post 1551, Robbnva wrote:Nah. I'm good. I still scum read you and if I am wrong, you made a post that is imo unacceptable from a townie.
I'm not arguing with you because it's pointless, you believe that to be true—and that's fine. But ask yourself this: how many people have you accused with this exact reason and how many people have you accused of "scum-slipping"?
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1553 (isolation #39) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by cd »

Or "scum-claiming", as you like to call it.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1554 (isolation #40) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by cd »

I don't care about your answer. You can keep it to yourself.
In post 1548, NMKangaroos wrote:Im still reading. Not too sure about this zach lynch. I think fluff/robb is tvt. Lots of spam in this game so far from what ive read. Sorry if im a bit slow.
Is that all you've got after a day of reading? How can you say you're not too sure about this Zach lynch if you haven't finished reading?
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1556 (isolation #41) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by cd »

In post 1555, Robbnva wrote:So I'm wrong for thinking tonwies should care who gets lynched? Fine I guess I'm wrong.

I'm wrong for thinking townies should try to at least attempt to convince people instead of out right refusing cause it's pointless ? (which they can't possibly know until they try) fine I'm wrong.

Lynch me.

I think that if townies do townie things, genuinely scum hunt, put effort into the game they sign up for, and actually care about the game's outcome. Town wins way more than they do already.

People do scummy things, how can I town read those people?

Why should I have to lower my standards?

How do I even tell the difference?

Town lurk and scum lurk. how do you tell the difference?

Town don't scum hunt and scum don't scumhunt. How do you tell the difference?
Like I said: you believe these things to be true—and that's fine.

Do you have any town-reads?
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1561 (isolation #42) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by cd »

In post 1559, NMKangaroos wrote:
In post 1554, cd wrote:I don't care about your answer. You can keep it to yourself.
In post 1548, NMKangaroos wrote:Im still reading. Not too sure about this zach lynch. I think fluff/robb is tvt. Lots of spam in this game so far from what ive read. Sorry if im a bit slow.
Is that all you've got after a day of reading? How can you say you're not too sure about this Zach lynch if you haven't finished reading?
Yes. At the point I am in the game I don't believe Zach to be scum. It could change. I just dont see him as a scum from what I read so far. I dont see him as a town either.
Seems a bit odd to me that you felt the need to give an opinion on Zach while you haven't finished reading, but whatever.

PEdit:
Robbnva wrote:Where are you at?
If you're talking about me, I'm right here. I've acknowledged your town-reads (which are the same as mine). Would you be willing to lynch acidphoenix over Zach today? I think that's a much better lynch.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1571 (isolation #43) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:57 pm

Post by cd »

In post 1564, Syndesis wrote:
In post 1440, cd wrote:Just noticed your pronoun is she. Whatever.

It's odd how Syndesis was refreshing the last page to look for new posts instead of catching up when she said that doing stuff that wasn't catching up with this game was a bad decision. It doesn't seem to add up.

If I'm re-reading and my focus is catching up, what benefit do I have to check if something else new was posted while catching up? If anything, that's only gonna distract me and make catching up take even longer.

Also, you're gonna see the new posts when you submit your "caught up" post anyways—so not much reason to waste your time on refreshing the last page.
thanks for correcting yourself.

why do you think the fact that i'm forcing myself to catch up is alignment-indicative? not a rhetorical question. .
I don't think you're forcing yourself to catch-up, I think you're forcing yourself to post so you can stand-into-the-crowd. A lot of your posts have nothing-to-say and you're just getting no-where with them.
Robbnva wrote:so syn makes a series of posts and not a single one provided anything useful...
Yeah, she's been doing this this entire game.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1580 (isolation #44) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:15 am

Post by cd »

In post 1575, Zachstralkita wrote:Syndesis/acid/cd don't want to help me lynch wm?
Why would I lynch someone I see as town?
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1581 (isolation #45) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:15 am

Post by cd »

In post 1578, WhyMafia wrote:I can go acid though
I'm down.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1584 (isolation #46) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:23 am

Post by cd »

In post 1583, acidphoenix wrote:
In post 1577, WhyMafia wrote:Idk I'm not really feeli syndesis anymore. It's reminding me of my slot in the large Normal that Alisae modded
In post 1579, WhyMafia wrote:Syndesis would be a good vig shorn though
the hell do you think vig is supposed to aim for

im down for not getting lynched

if i have to move out of uzi/wm/synde/zach i move in that order most-> least likely

would rather just tchill but nosupportexceptcarca:(
Why is Syndesis so low on that list?
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1588 (isolation #47) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:28 am

Post by cd »

cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1589 (isolation #48) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:28 am

Post by cd »

VOTE: acidphoenix.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1598 (isolation #49) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:55 am

Post by cd »

If you two are looking for great support, I'd wholeheartedly support either of your votes if they happened to be on Syndesis.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1613 (isolation #50) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:05 am

Post by cd »

In post 1607, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 1598, cd wrote:If you two are looking for great support, I'd wholeheartedly support either of your votes if they happened to be on Syndesis.
Shitty day one lynch. You're trying to lynch a glorified inactive as opposed to more content posters. No diss to Syn. You're just a terrible lynch today.
My case on Syndesis has nothing to do with her inactivity. It has to do with the content of her posts and how they're presented as-previously-described.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1619 (isolation #51) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:08 am

Post by cd »

In post 1618, Zachstralkita wrote:
cd wrote:
In post 1598, cd wrote:If you two are looking for great support, I'd wholeheartedly support either of your votes if they happened to be on Syndesis.
Shitty day one lynch. You're trying to lynch a glorified inactive as opposed to more content posters. No diss to Syn. You're just a terrible lynch today.
My case on Syndesis has nothing to do with her inactivity. It has to do with the content of her posts and how they're presented as-previously-described.
which is an argument based on not contributing shit inside those same posts, is it?
No, it isn't. All of her posts have very little content in them and feel incredibly awkward. She's saying next-to-nothing in almost all of her posts and all of them feel incredibly forced. What does that have to do with inactivity?
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1626 (isolation #52) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:15 am

Post by cd »

In post 1620, Zachstralkita wrote:
cd wrote:
cd wrote:
which is an argument based on not contributing shit inside those same posts, is it?
No, it isn't. All of her posts have very little content in them and feel incredibly awkward. She's saying next-to-nothing in almost all of her posts and all of them feel incredibly forced. What does that have to do with inactivity?
her playstyle simply isn't a content dense one imo. how they "feel" is subjective to you and whoever else scumreads her for that.
Ok?
Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Not seeing anything forced about her posts other than her reasoning for why she voted me.

Lack of content is not AI.
If lack of content was my problem, I'd be voting awesome. I said the way she's presenting her posts is the reason why I'm scum-reading her. She's saying next-to-nothing in them and it looks like to me that she's just posting for the sake of posting half-of-the-time.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1641 (isolation #53) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:33 am

Post by cd »

In post 1631, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:You don't like her content, cd. That doesn't make her scum.
I have no idea why you're so hard-pressed on defending this. I don't like the presentation of her posts (don't like; scummy), so I think she's scum, but that doesn't make her scum? Kk.
Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Acid isn't happening either WM.

Not enough support for it. It's me or Zach.
I'm lynching Acid, or Syndesis. Either or, it doesn't really matter to me. Think they're both scum.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1646 (isolation #54) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:41 am

Post by cd »

Alternatively, we lynch in {acidphoenix/Syndesis}.

Because the only way I'm unvoting acidphoenix today, is if I'm switching my vote onto Syndesis.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1648 (isolation #55) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:50 am

Post by cd »

Just lynch him and save-a-bullet.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1765 (isolation #56) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by cd »

In post 1728, WhyMafia wrote:CD we need you to switch your vote please
I need all of you to switch your votes.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1767 (isolation #57) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:02 pm

Post by cd »

Jesus f'n Christ.
In post 1766, NMKangaroos wrote:Ok. I'm up to date now. I see this lynch only going 2 ways and I scumread Zach more than I scumread LUV right now. I see LUV as a town lean actually. With that said.....

VOTE: Zach
This is an unannounced L-1.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1769 (isolation #58) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:45 pm

Post by cd »

In post 1768, Zachstralkita wrote:Anyways cd you and the rest of town(besides the scum in a bloc) push vanity wagons close to deadline and don't concede on anything but those. Swell
I'm confident that I'm lynching scum, and I'm confident that scum isn't being lynched right now. Why would I switch my vote?
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1770 (isolation #59) » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:46 pm

Post by cd »

In post 1769, cd wrote:
In post 1768, Zachstralkita wrote:Anyways cd you and the rest of town(besides the scum in a bloc) push vanity wagons close to deadline and don't concede on anything but those. Swell
I'm confident that I'm lynching scum, and I'm confident that scum isn't being lynched right now. Why would I switch my vote?
I'm confident that I'm voting scum*
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1772 (isolation #60) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:02 am

Post by cd »

What motivation would I have as town to vote someone I suspect to be town as opposed to voting someone I suspect to be scum?

I actually hope you do end up getting lynched today so you can realize that you have 2 scums in your town-list. You can't read for shit.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1774 (isolation #61) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:12 am

Post by cd »

In post 1773, Zachstralkita wrote:
cd wrote:What motivation would I have as town to vote someone I suspect to be town as opposed to voting someone I suspect to be scum?

I actually hope you do end up getting lynched today so you can realize that you have 2 scums in your town-list. You can't read for shit.
I forgot that reads are locked day one with no flips. You're probably an alt of someone immensely better than me in which case you should have fucking maybe driven a lynch successfully with your incredible reads.
The fuck do flips have to do with anything I said?

There's two days left on the deadline. I think both of the people on top of the vote-count are town right now. What do I do? Do I vote one of you? No. There's still plenty of time to lynch someone else, if people would stop going with the mind-set that one-of-you-two has to be lynched today and that there's no other choices.

It has nothing to do with my vote or reads being "locked". I'm just not going to unvote off of who I believe to be scum to vote town. That's just an awful play. If you guys want to do that, go right ahead. But I'm not going to be unvoting scum to vote town.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1776 (isolation #62) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:22 am

Post by cd »

Cool stuff.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1804 (isolation #63) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by cd »

In post 1792, Carcalilly wrote:VOTE: synd

I don't wanna kill zachstral
I'm down.

cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1806 (isolation #64) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by cd »

WM's town.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1811 (isolation #65) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:52 pm

Post by cd »

In post 1809, NMKangaroos wrote:Well since two of my townreads are on this..... I will jump on it too.

VOTE: Syndesis

I think zachs "please end my misery" comment was town too. I feel better about this vote but only because it is looking like alchemist isn't a viable choice.
Good vote. Bad reasoning.

Need more votes on Syndesis ASAP.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1815 (isolation #66) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:03 am

Post by cd »

Don't give up on me, Lilly.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1820 (isolation #67) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:21 am

Post by cd »

In post 1811, cd wrote:Need more votes on Syndesis ASAP.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1828 (isolation #68) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:45 am

Post by cd »

In post 1827, Torque wrote:VOTE: Alchemist
Zach and Uzi are both v

~~~Searching for 6 other heroes~~~
Vote Syndesis.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1830 (isolation #69) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:50 am

Post by cd »

I'm not switching to Alchemist. You either vote town {Zach/LUV}, vote scum {Syndesis}, or vote outside of that and potentially force a no-lynch.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1831 (isolation #70) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:50 am

Post by cd »

I think the choice is pretty easy.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1834 (isolation #71) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:53 am

Post by cd »

Just vote Syndesis. Alchemist isn't getting lynched. You aren't getting 6 people to switch in 18 hours.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1838 (isolation #72) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:59 am

Post by cd »

In post 1837, Zachstralkita wrote:
cd wrote:I'm not switching to Alchemist. You either vote town {Zach/LUV}, vote scum {Syndesis}, or vote outside of that and potentially force a no-lynch.

I find it really odd you're aware of the false dilemma involving our lynches and the capacity to steer a nolynch which you cited as why cd wasn't getting lynched and yet you do the same thing. It's only okay when you do it, because of your reads.
There's a difference between 2 days until deadline and 18 hours until deadline, in case you didn't know.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1857 (isolation #73) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:58 am

Post by cd »

What a timing to replace out.

Lynch it.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1862 (isolation #74) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:04 am

Post by cd »

Syndesis had nothing but excuses for lack of contribution this entire game and only when she's about to be lynched does she replace out. She had nothing-to-say this entire game.

Just lynch it.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1865 (isolation #75) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:05 am

Post by cd »

10 quotes for 1 page of content. Yeah, you totally aren't forcing shit like your predecessor.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1876 (isolation #76) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:14 am

Post by cd »

Jesus f'n Christ.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1882 (isolation #77) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:27 am

Post by cd »

In post 1881, Zachstralkita wrote:Oh and you're scum by consensus of everyone else I think, I think the case on your predecessor has been shit and the worst that could be said about her was that she didn't contribute enough

Though she did call VLA so I don't see why people focused there
You truly have no idea what's going on in this game.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1883 (isolation #78) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:28 am

Post by cd »

At all.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1895 (isolation #79) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:08 am

Post by cd »

In post 1892, Zachstralkita wrote:
cd wrote:
In post 1881, Zachstralkita wrote:Oh and you're scum by consensus of everyone else I think, I think the case on your predecessor has been shit and the worst that could be said about her was that she didn't contribute enough

Though she did call VLA so I don't see why people focused there
You truly have no idea what's going on in this game.
In post 1883, cd wrote:At all.

Great, I have shitty experiences in games with voting my townreads and ending on a mislynch to appeal to people like you. Why is me not voting Syndesis a problem but you haven't said shit to Uzi about him transferring? I read your interaction with him on the matter. It was
full
of fucking effort. You've also proven you don't actually know what compromise is.

Your case blows anyway, want me to grab it

Spoiler:
In post 1238, cd wrote:Dislike Syndesis's opening posts: , , , , , . They all feel forced and don't have much purpose. He stated that he was going to be V/LA in post , you don't need to update this much about how your wi-fi is weak or how you can't post. Going through the pages I almost thought you were trying to prod-dodge, but then they were all on the same day and it just feels forced because of that. No one was asking for you to be post, but it almost feels like you felt obligated to do so.

I interpreted this as courtesy on her part. But that certainly can't be the case because she has to be scum and she has to be lynched, right? "Feeling" forced is you scumreading someone's manner of speech.
In post 1241, cd wrote:I went back to ISO Syndesis's early posts;
In post 307, Syndesis wrote:
In post 289, acidphoenix wrote:syndesis name 1 town and 1 scum read

rabbit not an option for either
can i give you three scumreads instead
This post looks townie.
I'm curious as to why you took the time to capitalize on a post that means nothing in the way of alignment
In post 1429, cd wrote:I'm not going to explain the town-reads in this post, if anyone is wondering why—they can ask me.

Town
; Robbvna, WhyMafia, Tchill, iDanyBoy.
Null/Leaning Town
; Circalilly, Torque.
Null
; acidphoenix, Zachstralkita, awesome5000.
Null/Leaning Scum
; LUV, Alchemist21.
Scum
; Syndesis.

For Syndesis, I went back and honestly, his earlier posts that I pointed out in post bother me more and more the more I read them. It just doesn't feel natural at all. It's almost like he's forcing himself to post to stand-into-the-crowd. Recently, he hasn't been explaining many of his reads (despite posting them) and a lot of his posts just have nothing-to-say.

With that said:

You scumread the same posts you had scumread before even more when you looked at them again? Great deductive abilities?

Why is there more detail in your UPDATED reaction to Synd's posting up to page 12 than there is in her recent posting (I'm assuming anything from page 12-58)

I know I'm playing bad but you just have to teach me. So I can play, cause I clearly don't know how.
In post 1626, cd wrote:
In post 1620, Zachstralkita wrote:
cd wrote:
cd wrote:
her playstyle simply isn't a content dense one imo. how they "feel" is subjective to you and whoever else scumreads her for that.
Ok?
Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Not seeing anything forced about her posts other than her reasoning for why she voted me.

Lack of content is not AI.
If lack of content was my problem, I'd be voting awesome. I said the way she's presenting her posts is the reason why I'm scum-reading her. She's saying next-to-nothing in them and it looks like to me that she's just posting for the sake of posting half-of-the-time.

So it's a structure argument you don't feel her posts are natural, because you feel they're forced. Her content and interactions aren't directly addressed besides two of your posts and you're wondering why your case hasn't been taken as the word of God. Amazing. You've been pushing a compromise lynch the whole day (players who DO NOTHING are your best choice for scum, yeah? What's your opinion on there being more than one scum player?) and your other push has been acid who has been town as fuck. Keep in mind I'm recent here. The rest of your posts in this ISO are you reiterating the same things you have before and saying lynch Syndesis. You then proceed to act confused when she doesn't end up dead. I could have taken a similar approach by voteparking Alchemist today except Alchemist is actually scummy.

Oh, Syndesis is "scummy" but she's not scummy enough for you to act like you're upset here.
In post 1641, cd wrote:
In post 1631, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:You don't like her content, cd. That doesn't make her scum.
I have no idea why you're so hard-pressed on defending this. I don't like the presentation of her posts (don't like; scummy), so I think she's scum, but that doesn't make her scum? Kk.
Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Acid isn't happening either WM.

Not enough support for it. It's me or Zach.
I'm lynching Acid, or Syndesis. Either or, it doesn't really matter to me. Think they're both scum.
lol
Thanks for proving my points.
Robbnva wrote:Who is Michael and why does he have shitty reads?
It's Syndesis and you should vote him.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1908 (isolation #80) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:28 am

Post by cd »

Alternatively, just hammer him since he's scum.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1914 (isolation #81) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:32 am

Post by cd »

Lynch him.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1916 (isolation #82) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:34 am

Post by cd »

Nice, dude.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1917 (isolation #83) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:34 am

Post by cd »

LUV, hammer him.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1919 (isolation #84) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:34 am

Post by cd »

Town has no reason not to claim in this situation.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1920 (isolation #85) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:36 am

Post by cd »

He just admitted that he's 99% dead, yet he refused to claim.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1924 (isolation #86) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:38 am

Post by cd »

What benefit do you have as town to not claim here? Your only chance of survival at this point would be to claim and he refused to do so.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1926 (isolation #87) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:39 am

Post by cd »

Jesus christ.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1927 (isolation #88) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:39 am

Post by cd »

Town has NO REASON not to claim here. AT ALL.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1929 (isolation #89) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:40 am

Post by cd »

Tell me what benefits there are for you to not claim. You know you're dead. What do you have to lose?
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1932 (isolation #90) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:41 am

Post by cd »

I'm gonna stop reading your posts, Zach. You're honestly clueless.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1934 (isolation #91) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:42 am

Post by cd »

In post 1931, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Could you at least claim what type of role you are? Informative, manipulative, misleading, or protective?
Killing.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1936 (isolation #92) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:43 am

Post by cd »

LUV, in this situation, would you claim as town?
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1940 (isolation #93) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:45 am

Post by cd »

In post 1938, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1936, cd wrote:LUV, in this situation, would you claim as town?
With this playerlist yes.
Tell me the benefits of not claiming when you know you're dead.

There's none.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1942 (isolation #94) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:46 am

Post by cd »

In post 1939, Michael22Omega wrote:
In post 1929, cd wrote:Tell me what benefits there are for you to not claim. You know you're dead. What do you have to lose?
Uh
It goes against what I decided to play
And I just don't see the benefit of it
Counter question: what is the benefit of me claiming now?
If you had claimed when you were first asked, you did have a chance of potentially staying alive. A slight chance, but still a chance. There's no reason not to claim in your situation.

If in your mind you know you're dead, you'd claim. You have nothing to lose.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1945 (isolation #95) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:47 am

Post by cd »

In post 1944, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:However if you claim something like 1-shot BP or PGO, you're probably scum.
And what if he claims nothing?
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1947 (isolation #96) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:47 am

Post by cd »

Like come on, man.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1949 (isolation #97) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:49 am

Post by cd »

"I don't break a meta" is just bullshit. There's never going to be a benefit to not claiming in that situation since you can potentially save yourself from a lynch based on the claim.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1950 (isolation #98) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:49 am

Post by cd »

Just self-hammer without a claim.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1952 (isolation #99) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:50 am

Post by cd »

The fuck is the point of waiting.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1955 (isolation #100) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:51 am

Post by cd »

I'm a watcher. Lynch him.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1959 (isolation #101) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:53 am

Post by cd »

Sure, dude.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1961 (isolation #102) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:54 am

Post by cd »

You claimed my role.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1962 (isolation #103) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:54 am

Post by cd »

You're claiming the same role as me and you say "don't lynch cd". Kk. LUV, hammer him.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1965 (isolation #104) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:55 am

Post by cd »

Nah, I'm actually watcher.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1967 (isolation #105) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:56 am

Post by cd »

Alternatively, you claimed my role.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1969 (isolation #106) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:56 am

Post by cd »

Just hammer him already. Ffs.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1970 (isolation #107) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:57 am

Post by cd »

Why would I CC him here as scum? Like seriously.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1973 (isolation #108) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:57 am

Post by cd »

cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1974 (isolation #109) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:58 am

Post by cd »

I need Torque to show up or something. Someone who isn't so fucking paranoid about every little thing.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1977 (isolation #110) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:58 am

Post by cd »

Why are you so paranoid? Jesus christ.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1978 (isolation #111) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:59 am

Post by cd »

This guy doesn't claim for the longest time: I'll wait to hammer him.

This guy claims my role: Eh, I've seen town do X. I don't know...

Like come on, dude.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1981 (isolation #112) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:00 am

Post by cd »

Just fucking vote him already.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1983 (isolation #113) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:01 am

Post by cd »

He's not flipping town.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1984 (isolation #114) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:01 am

Post by cd »

But, sure. I don't care.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1988 (isolation #115) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:02 am

Post by cd »

Remind me to dodge you in games going forward.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1989 (isolation #116) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:02 am

Post by cd »

This is honestly the easiest hammer you can have and you can't even hit it.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1993 (isolation #117) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:03 am

Post by cd »

@Torque; if you show up, Michael (Syndesis' replacement) claimed my role and he's at L-1. Hammer him cause LUV can't figure it out.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1997 (isolation #118) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:05 am

Post by cd »

Why don't you self-hammer like you said you would? Prove "your point" that way.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2001 (isolation #119) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:06 am

Post by cd »

In post 1999, Michael22Omega wrote:
In post 1997, cd wrote:Why don't you self-hammer like you said you would? Prove "your point" that way.
Because I don't want to
I hate those stuff
In post 1948, Michael22Omega wrote:I'm seriously considering claiming and self hammering
But then tomorrow all scum are going to be like wtf he was obvious town after that claim why did he self hammer
Totally adds up.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2002 (isolation #120) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:07 am

Post by cd »

In post 1998, Robbnva wrote:
In post 1988, cd wrote:Remind me to dodge you in games going forward.
I'm pretty much dodging the entire player list of townies. Whoever they are
It's pretty sad when there's a counter-claim and one of the counter-claim is at L1 and someone needs to think before hammering them.
cd
cd
Goon
cd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2007 (isolation #121) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:10 am

Post by cd »

In post 2004, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Hell what if I claim watcher. Then what?
Cool stuff.
Robbnva wrote:
In post 2002, cd wrote:
In post 1998, Robbnva wrote:
In post 1988, cd wrote:Remind me to dodge you in games going forward.
I'm pretty much dodging the entire player list of townies. Whoever they are
It's pretty sad when there's a counter-claim and one of the counter-claim is at L1 and someone needs to think before hammering them.
Yeah you and Michael didn't handle this well. It's like the time scum claimed cop with a guilty on his buddy. The buddy CCd and then the real cop claimed
You're an idiot if you think this is SvS. Hell, you can remove the "if" part.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”