Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #782 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by brassherald »

Hey everyone I'm just going to be catching up a bit tonight. Going to trust this slot's reads for the moment, especially since there is only one vote on osuka right now
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by brassherald »

I did an iso just now, and still need to really read about 10 pages before I'm fully caught up, but I am definitely not going to do a post by post analysis.

Anyway, I want to go to bed, but first want to talk a bit about my iso and new vote. I read specifically Tchill's posts since I do not like his defense here, I feel like the current defense is too much based on FoS on Chumba and not about him actually doing towny things.

Then, the iso shows what looks like quite a few times where he is doing feelers on whether he could start a lynch wagon. There is also the fact that he called out a few times that there isn't enough actual content from his top scum reads, but, in 118 posts, I see relatively little actual content supporting his scum reads. I just don't trust this right now, need sleep, and feel a need to make up for the low content sheep gave, including me not understanding the reads from my own slot now.

VOTE: TChill13
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #811 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:41 am

Post by brassherald »

So, I'm caught up for now.

I have an open question for everyone, why were you not voting sheep? God, even knowing what role he is, the posts were scummy and he was a scum read for everyone the entire time. It's a mix of curiosity and maybe getting reads from responses.

I already said what I don't like about TChill's posts, I'm feeling a big scumlean here.

Not sure I like Havo calling out that he has singlehandedly "solved" Chumba but I think TChill defending him is probably more Town Indicative unless TChill is really really stupid scum.

I have a scumlean on profii as well, something seems off with his posts, it's a gut instinct more than anything I can put into words, but I've had enough gut instincts that were right for me to trust them.

Finally, I really do not like the push by NK of HWS. Yes, HWS has not posted much, but when it comes down to it, the reasoning on this wagon is pretty dumb. That being said, being this publicly idiotic is probably more town than scum.

That being said, I voted TChill and I'm staying there. If you are not specifically mentioned here I just don't find anything big compelling to specifically say you are or are not scum, but I start with default assuming all you jerks are scum.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #813 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:38 am

Post by brassherald »

You know what, I changed my mind on Havo. The only reason I townlean is because TChill defended him but I feel like the play TChill is already doing is the "Look how town I am, I defended Havo!" then, he'll capitalize on us thinking he's bad, saying "Oh my God, look how town I am, Havo tricked me, and I defended him! Scum would never do it, town would just bus him!"

So, scumlean on Havo. In fact, I think he's my strongest, so...

VOTE: Havo

There you go, I kind of want to see TChill's song and dance fail tomorrow, too.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:45 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 827, Havo wrote:
In post 813, brassherald wrote:You know what, I changed my mind on Havo. The only reason I townlean is because TChill defended him but I feel like the play TChill is already doing is the "Look how town I am, I defended Havo!" then, he'll capitalize on us thinking he's bad, saying "Oh my God, look how town I am, Havo tricked me, and I defended him! Scum would never do it, town would just bus him!"

So, scumlean on Havo. In fact, I think he's my strongest, so...

There you go, I kind of want to see TChill's song and dance fail tomorrow, too.
So yothrow down a vote on me after explaining why Tchill and profi are scum, but for some reason I’m your strongest scum read. Because I got Chumba pegged?

That’s all you got?
I've evaluated my play so far and I'm happy with it.

You on the other hand first claimed Day 1s are useless and we should have a quick one, then you go on to push Chumba as scum basically saying that your day ones are not useless because you've solved one player. And now you're also claiming that Chumba is at fault for all of this because he's tunneling you.

Is that enough for you?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #836 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:50 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 832, Havo wrote:It’s simple. Chumba wants me gone so bad because he knows I can read him. He’s scared to keep me in the game. Just look at our last game mini 1982. I had him pegged Day 1 as Hard town. It spooked him. So he’s tunneling me this game on some BS grammatical argument. That is so weak it’s literally laughable.

IM DONE WITH CHUMBA.

I WILL NOT ADDRESS YOU ANYMORE. PERIOD.
I've also mentioned I don't trust when people try to defend themselves by pointing at others and that seems to be what you are doing.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #846 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:01 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 840, Tchill13 wrote:Wow. So havo is scummier than me because i defended him? OK brass.

Usually when im scum and someone calls me bad town I love it. It's the best.

So why would havo kick and scream at someone calling him bad town if he was scum? People are still calling him town so why would there be an issue chumba?
Look, I've explained my issues, and I'm pretty sure you are the one trying to sell that you're just not good at town, but at the same time, Havo changing his tune on getting info day 1 is scummy. You had actually given me a town lean because of your actions but then I realized it could be wrong so taking it away, he jumps in front of you.

I extend a cordial invitation to you to be my vote again later if your feelings are hurt by my voting your buddy.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #849 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:08 am

Post by brassherald »

@Havo then sell me on you being town, not on Chumba being scum.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:22 am

Post by brassherald »

Hey, Chumba. Now I'm curious and think this might be a good exercise. Sell me on you being town.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #862 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:46 am

Post by brassherald »

If one of you isn't going to respond to me, especially when it's the more town of the two, I'm not playing your stupid game of lynch one or the other. I'm now all for sorting you two out after we have a Night 1 kill.

VOTE: NK15

I'll switch back into this argument to avoid a no lynch day 1 and that's about it. But I definitely don't like what NK was doing, mass claim seems like scum hunting for PR very early.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #884 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:04 am

Post by brassherald »

This is a painfully obvious PR Hunt for Not Known 15, guys. We definitely do not need claims from 6 people day 1.

He would have claims from almost half the people in the game, and then has a much better chance of hitting one of the power roles at night. Get out of this stupid Havo v. Chumba thing and vote Not Known. What more do we need?

And, would a PR even CC a fake claim Day 1? I feel like scum would welcome a 1 for 1 trade of a Goon for a PR. We should just be voting NK right now.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #888 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:10 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 886, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 884, brassherald wrote:This is a painfully obvious PR Hunt for Not Known 15, guys. We definitely do not need claims from 6 people day 1.

He would have claims from almost half the people in the game, and then has a much better chance of hitting one of the power roles at night. Get out of this stupid Havo v. Chumba thing and vote Not Known. What more do we need?

And, would a PR even CC a fake claim Day 1? I feel like scum would welcome a 1 for 1 trade of a Goon for a PR. We should just be voting NK right now.
Why do our PR's need to CC a fake claim Day 1? They should NOT counterclaim Day 1. A counterclaim on day 2,3 or 4(depending on the color of the Day 1 flip and the type of role) is fast enough.
Then why would we do a mass claim?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #893 (isolation #12) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:33 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 889, Not Known 15 wrote: We will get roles on these four. We will probably deal with the VT's and very low power roles first. Depending on the nature of the power roles mafia may have the urge to remove one. The mafia there will be in a dilemma. Either they fakeclaim to avoid the day 1 lynch or they don't and risk to get outed later. If there are two scum in this group, which I suspect, then both can heavily backfire for mafia.
I've been reading this for about 5 minutes to see if I can read this in any way that makes sense and is good for town. I can't.

NK15 for Day 1 lynch!

(I'm with Jodaxq on profii, too. He's being really weird about a bad PR Hunt.)
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #895 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:36 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 894, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 892, Jodaxq wrote:
Didn't you say you town read eth0s, Havo, and Chumba? Why are you okay with this then?
I didn't say that I town read eth0s, Havo and Chumba.
That was a profii quote, buddy.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #903 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:03 am

Post by brassherald »

profii, you have been jumping in and defending Not Known for most of the thread. Have an explanation for that?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #907 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:32 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 898, Tchill13 wrote:I'm OK with lynching nk15.

I'd rather handle the chumba and profii situations but nk15 isn't making any sense.
How do we handle the profii and chumba "situations", then?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #909 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:37 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 908, Tchill13 wrote:Well no one else is really suspicious of them despite their behavior so we can't until further progress in the game.
I am suspicious of profii, personally, as I said earlier, but at this point NK jumped to the top of my list with a PR hunt.

Lucky none of the four were quick triggered and dumb PRs.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #914 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:04 am

Post by brassherald »

Okay, so, by my count, we have 4 votes on NK, 2 people saying they would be fine with NK lynch but not voting NK, Havo who indicated early he would quickhammer.

First, I guess I understand why Tchill and Chumba are not voting for NK right now.

Second, profii is in a category of his own for being the only person endorsing this mass claim from someone of whom I find he has been strangely protective.

Third, Chickadee has said no to the mass claim, but I would like to hear what she has to say other than it's a terrible idea. @Chickadee, are you against an NK lynch?

P-edit: Chumba, I just disagree with the top read here, I think. As I stated before I feel like this PR hunt rocketed NK to my top scum suspect, but I think this might be a reasonable minds may differ sort of thing right now.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #918 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:50 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 917, eth0s wrote:Brass I admire the work you are putting in and I know after playing with you in that other game you will be more valuable than sheep was. But I actually had been thinking about sheep for awhile and had some reasons of my own for not voting him, though he was acting pretty scummy. I have read your post, and I must say that I think you are on the wrong track. Tchill/Havo is not the way to vote today. I can elaborate more and try to convince you later, but I would be ecstatic if you could make this choice on your own, ultimately.

disclaimer:
this is as far as I have read so far. I will come back to pc within the next couple of hours to catch up fully.
Spoiler alert, I already did. I'm with you on Not Known.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #921 (isolation #19) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:34 am

Post by brassherald »

I'm ready to say that HWS is now my top Town Read.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #922 (isolation #20) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:38 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 921, brassherald wrote:I'm ready to say that HWS is now my top Town Read.
By the way, this just means that he is literally the only one I will actively fight a lynch on right now.

I still want to hang Not Known.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #976 (isolation #21) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by brassherald »

In post 931, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 927, eth0s wrote:
In post 206, eth0s wrote:Lets quicklynch nk15 and then if he flips green I will start the wagon on myself
I strongly advise the town to consider lynching havo tomorrow instead, unless there is other(night) info that changes this.
Right now that mess between eth0s/havo/chumba/chickadee(not in the mess by itself but stopped a 1v1) needs to be resolved. And lynching havo is the best idea currently.
Then, when 2 scum have been found you can look at HWS again. Obviously, if you find one scum outside these four this makes HWS way less likely to be scum(which is still possible).
I thought you said lynching Chumba is the best idea. What's changed?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #992 (isolation #22) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by brassherald »

I feel like this day 1 is just dragging along and is super bogged down in this chumba v. havo thing.

I still extend HOS to NK 15, and FOS to profii, but I want to move on from this bickering, so I will just vote for whichever of those two has more votes. I feel like both are probably town and this is useless, but whatever at this point whichever of them gets lynched is a "sanity lynch".

Chumba has more votes right now, I'll make it 5.
VOTE: Chumba
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #999 (isolation #23) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by brassherald »

In post 994, Chumba wrote:
In post 992, brassherald wrote:Chumba has more votes right now, I'll make it 5.
VOTE: Chumba
Will you vote havo after I flip town?
I'm unwilling to commit to a day 2 lynch on day 1.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1001 (isolation #24) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by brassherald »

In post 1000, Chumba wrote:That’s the whole point of this. Don’t let my mislynch be wasted by letting scum skate by another day
Fine, if you flip town and we get no other information that could change the situation, I am willing to lynch Havo.

That's as far as I'm going.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1038 (isolation #25) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:14 pm

Post by brassherald »

I think lynching NK is the right move, but I really want to end the arguments between Chumba and Havo at this point. So, I'm going back to the right move.

VOTE: Not Known 15
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1045 (isolation #26) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:43 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1044, Havo wrote:VOTE: NK15

I think it’s time to move forward.
This is L-1, people!

And, I agree, it's just about time to move on from this day 1.

And while we are on the topic of bad posts:
Not Known 15 wrote:All I have to say now is that I ask you all to look back at the voting patterns at day 1 every time scum or town flip.
This Day 1 is very important. It will probably be the most important thing to catch scum except for guilty results.
Do not forget Day 1.
I really think this post is a big attempt to look like he's town, but it's totally useless. I am on board for an NK lynch now, then profii tomorrow unless we get any more information from the night.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1057 (isolation #27) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:02 am

Post by brassherald »

Chumba, you should have really replaced out instead of trying to get yourself lynched to confirm Havo as scum.

I think a Day 2 without this bickering distracting us will be excellent. See you all day 2.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1063 (isolation #28) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:18 am

Post by brassherald »

I am starting to think Havo and Chumba fighting was probably the biggest gift to scum ever.

So, it's probably TvT.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1071 (isolation #29) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:15 am

Post by brassherald »

Innocuous subject change because I'm sick of this! eth0s, if this is green, are you really going to start your own wagon?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1081 (isolation #30) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:37 am

Post by brassherald »

Can I self lynch to start Night 1 as well at this point?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1104 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:32 am

Post by brassherald »

Can we stop with twilight arguments about whether Chumba is threatening to replace out due to a possible personal issue? I mean, him having a life is not part of my read of him
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1107 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:42 am

Post by brassherald »

It's really shitty of you to suggest that his replacing out would be AI at all
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1117 (isolation #33) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:00 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1114, Nero Cain wrote:TBF, Profii is prob scum also not liking brassherald that much.
I'm going to say fair enough on these reads, I had a bad day 1 after I got annoyed. I will attempt to be more patient Day 2 but I think a profii is scum.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1119 (isolation #34) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:04 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1118, Chumba wrote:Tbh everyone one of the players in this game is having a terrible game. There isn’t a single person I’d say is playing well.
Early day 2 vote for everyone.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1129 (isolation #35) » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by brassherald »

VOTE: profii

If we insist on having Havo or Chumba lynch again, I will be intent to hammer on them, but, I think it's profii unless someone else has info.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (isolation #36) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:52 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1160, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 1129, brassherald wrote:VOTE: profii

If we insist on having Havo or Chumba lynch again, I will be intent to hammer on them, but, I think it's profii unless someone else has info.
This seems like you're pretty nonchalant about who you want to be lynched.
I think profii is scum, I think Havo and Chumba are town, but if they are bickering again day 2, it's going to be a distraction that won't end until one of them is gone, if someone who is smarter than I, which is probably everyone here, decided to scum read one I'd be willing to lynch either to remove the distraction.

I still think the right move is lynching my scum read but we don't need town to keep giving scum a smoke screen.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1183 (isolation #37) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:14 am

Post by brassherald »

Replacing out is NAI. Profii is just trying to win town points by not leading a mislynch wagon.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1203 (isolation #38) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:47 am

Post by brassherald »

The more I think about it, the more I think the play by Profii to bring up the replace out was a really good play. I had no way to respond to it and his school buddy Nero has already been pushing me hard.

I'm guessing that Schadd is the last scum but I'm not sure. Anyway, I'll be here just avoiding prods unless I'm directly addressed. Eth0s is a good player and I'm looking forward to talking with him in the dead chat.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1205 (isolation #39) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:00 am

Post by brassherald »

Scum buddy not school buddy.

And yeah, I forgot Schadd was here too that's why I think he's last scum
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1207 (isolation #40) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:08 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1206, Chumba wrote:havo is definitely scum, you guys just really need to trust me on this. Pretty sure tchill is also but I
know
havo is.
I feel like with the hard defending by TChill at least one is town.

And I'm getting pulled right back in.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1222 (isolation #41) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:47 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1217, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1203, brassherald wrote:The more I think about it, the more I think the play by Profii to bring up the replace out was a really good play. I had no way to respond to it and his school buddy Nero has already been pushing me hard.
HA! What made you change your mind from "its ok" and "pushing me is scummy!"?
The posts since when I said it where literally everything I have said you have tried to spin as scummy.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1230 (isolation #42) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:11 am

Post by brassherald »

So, FYI, I actually have a chain of big cases coming up this week and next week, with my boss being on vacation, actually replaced out of games where it was not yet through day 1 because of this, not going to be replacing out of here unless one case next week goes to trial (Fingers crossed that we get another month) but, my posting is definitely going to be going down in volume, even from this morning when I was just saying I'll answer questions. I'm talking like every other night having time to keep up with the speed of this game.

So, this may qualify as a semi VLA status.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1294 (isolation #43) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:23 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1293, Chumba wrote:Complains about needing more from other players but seems to want to end the day while we are waiting from more from those other players.

Seems legit. :roll:

Havo is still scum. See y’all day 3 since everyone has blinders on and nobody did what I asked them to and re-evaluated the havo/ethos argument.
UNVOTE:

Can someone let me know around where the beginning of this argument is, or have a suggestion of where to find it?

We have plenty of time to get profii and I'll reevaluate tonight when I have time to sit down and read.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1296 (isolation #44) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:00 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1295, Chumba wrote:That’s a weird question since it’s been a huge part of day 1 discussion and I even posted post numbers earlier this day phase.
In post 301, eth0s wrote:Havo I'm sorry that you are so bad at being a town player but please don't take your anger out on me
Start from here.
Thanks, I'm mostly just being lazy when I asked.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1316 (isolation #45) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:45 am

Post by brassherald »

I read through Chumba's ISO over lunch as well as the argument between Havo and eth0s.

I can't confirm anything, but I think I saw something there.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1338 (isolation #46) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:16 am

Post by brassherald »

I believe he is the investigative.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1341 (isolation #47) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:22 am

Post by brassherald »

I would like a hard claim at this point, but I think I saw crumbing in his iso.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1343 (isolation #48) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:24 am

Post by brassherald »

More accurately, actually, I saw what I believe is crumbing in Chumba's ISO. It's a grammar issue there.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1348 (isolation #49) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:31 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1346, Tchill13 wrote:Brass ik it seems like i may have gotten in a tunnel or two.

From your eyes do you think my push on profii for cherry picking responses and ignoring questions is justifiable?
I do. If he does something, he should be able to explain it, and I'd promote sharing of information.
In post 1345, profii wrote:I believe chumba is just decisive

I’m sure he said he can be wrong at some point. I assume his certainty began on day 1 where he had no info so... investigator ? Probs nah
I think part of what is selling it for me is that he's switched from day 1 saying that he doesn't believe Havo will flip town to 100% he's scum, plus what I think could be crumbing.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1362 (isolation #50) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:54 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1360, Havo wrote:
In post 1338, brassherald wrote:I believe he is the investigative.
So when I flip town you’re gonna lynch him right?
If you do, I would absolutely lynch him. I'm off this wagon if he doesn't hard claim, though.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1367 (isolation #51) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:47 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1366, HeWhoSwims wrote:Brass, why are you voting Havo? You say you can't reveal, why not? Seems weird to me. Still think that in Havo-Chumba the latter is being more scummy but fucking hell, both of you could just like play normally and not call the other person scum because you're in a tunnel like that.
I'm voting Havo because I believe that Chumba crumbed that he was the Town Cop yesterday.

I can't reveal because I cannot be sure without a Chumba confirmation or denial. I don't know for sure, but until he makes a post, I'm leaning more towards his being Town Cop.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1447 (isolation #52) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:37 pm

Post by brassherald »

I didn't see a hard claim from Chumba.

VOTE: profii
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1457 (isolation #53) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:51 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1282, profii wrote:I can’t even be bothered to wait for intent to hammer, I’ll just say I’m not role claiming- if you want to see my role, consider yourselves up against a poker player who is all in. The only way you get to see my cards is if you go all in too and if you just want to see my cards, that’s a bad bet.
Just FYI.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2067 (isolation #54) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:35 am

Post by brassherald »

Hello, sorry to have replaced out, had some personal issues. I had fun while I was here, even if I was one of the terrible towns.
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2120 (isolation #55) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:57 am

Post by brassherald »

By the way HWS, good luck with Med School.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2140 (isolation #56) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:25 am

Post by brassherald »

I may not be one of the most popular people here, but I think especially post game, anyone of the losing faction has to own up to making some mistakes, and that's how you become a better player.

I should go one television and become a self-help guru, surely would make more money than I do as a small office attorney.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”