Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:31 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 869, profii wrote:out of interest, given the involvement of tchill in the dramasphere/lynchpool whatever you want to call it, is there a particular reason you haven't included him?
Yes. They were not involved in the 1v1 discussion until it got defused(not fully, eth0s still scumreaded Havo for a bit). They were involved in the grammatics fight, fair point. I wouldn't fight against their inclusion in the claim group but the bigger it becomes the worse it is- we don't want to see all our PR's in that group. Or help scum to find out the remaining PR's.
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:35 am

Post by Chumba »

I don’t get how the person who made this post
In post 756, Not Known 15 wrote:with 2 VT claims already been made we cannot afford more claims this early, to protect our power roles we cannot keep putting people under claim pressure and then backing off.
Now wants 4 more people to claim.
FYI: Activity on weekends are usually minimal

Alt of Robbnva and Jake From State Farm among others.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:39 am

Post by profii »

In post 875, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 869, profii wrote:out of interest, given the involvement of tchill in the dramasphere/lynchpool whatever you want to call it, is there a particular reason you haven't included him?
Yes. They were not involved in the 1v1 discussion until it got defused(not fully, eth0s still scumreaded Havo for a bit). They were involved in the grammatics fight, fair point. I wouldn't fight against their inclusion in the claim group but the bigger it becomes the worse it is- we don't want to see all our PR's in that group. Or help scum to find out the remaining PR's.
fair point, I don't think your plan will fly with the group or the people you wish to claim but I still think its a clever idea.
In post 876, Chumba wrote:I don’t get how the person who made this post
In post 756, Not Known 15 wrote:with 2 VT claims already been made we cannot afford more claims this early, to protect our power roles we cannot keep putting people under claim pressure and then backing off.
I see your point but I think the idea is the 4 identified players have a high chance of flipping at least 1 scum, which you must agree with based on your havo stuff, so the idea is to trap these specific dudes. I think that also reduces the risk of requiring future claims as we have something to work with.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:47 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 859, Not Known 15 wrote:There is at least one scum in Havo/eth0s/chumba/chickadee. Likely two. Maybe even three.
Three of them have told us all things that do not add up(Havo, Eth0s and Chumba). Havo and eth0s were on a 1v1. Chickadee intervened. Chumba tried to.
Something is really wrong here. I have the feeling that one of Havo and eth0s is definitely scum, and that one of the later is also scum trying to defuse a 1v1 with scum. Of these two Chumba is the more interesting candidate, because their attempt was not as in the open as the one of chumba.
I think we even should consider a massclaim for those four right now, because it nails down scum in these four to an early claim, and that can be very dangerous for scum in some circumstances. It also forces scum to clear scummy (strong)power role claims there via nightkill to prevent them from getting night info that clears them and incriminates scum.
Wtf?! How can asking for four claims at this point come from town?

What happened to your suspicion of HWS?
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:47 am

Post by Chumba »

So you lynch somebody. You don’t ask them all to claim and you certainly don’t lynch somebody for refusing when they aren’t at l-1.

I see no town motivation for his actions.

Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:47 am

Post by Jodaxq »

And Profii is defending the idea?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:51 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Well that is a good question.
I have reconsidered my stance. Usually, yes, you would not want to out even more people.
But Havo, eth0s, Chickadee and you are, for me, caught in a group that is heavily scummy as a whole. If there are legit PR claims there then scum will only help us by eliminating them. But more importantly, right now it is the worst time for scum there in this group to fakeclaim. They don't know what the PR's outside of the group are and if there is a rolecop then they are toast. Which means that we can trust these claims more than tomorrow, or in two game days. Equally importantly, scum do not have daychat unless they have an encryptor(daychat by default must be announced in the rules and it isn't in the rules), which means that they can not work together to forge claims today.
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:53 am

Post by Chumba »

We’ll go ahead and lynch me cause I’m not taking part in this strategy and this hurts towns chances of winning so I’d rather get out now.

Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:55 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 878, Jodaxq wrote:What happened to your suspicion of HWS?
It still exists.
They are a potential third scum outside the group.
Additionally, we do not need to ask them for a claim anymore.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:04 am

Post by brassherald »

This is a painfully obvious PR Hunt for Not Known 15, guys. We definitely do not need claims from 6 people day 1.

He would have claims from almost half the people in the game, and then has a much better chance of hitting one of the power roles at night. Get out of this stupid Havo v. Chumba thing and vote Not Known. What more do we need?

And, would a PR even CC a fake claim Day 1? I feel like scum would welcome a 1 for 1 trade of a Goon for a PR. We should just be voting NK right now.
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:05 am

Post by Jodaxq »

VOTE: Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:09 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 884, brassherald wrote:This is a painfully obvious PR Hunt for Not Known 15, guys. We definitely do not need claims from 6 people day 1.

He would have claims from almost half the people in the game, and then has a much better chance of hitting one of the power roles at night. Get out of this stupid Havo v. Chumba thing and vote Not Known. What more do we need?

And, would a PR even CC a fake claim Day 1? I feel like scum would welcome a 1 for 1 trade of a Goon for a PR. We should just be voting NK right now.
Why do our PR's need to CC a fake claim Day 1? They should NOT counterclaim Day 1. A counterclaim on day 2,3 or 4(depending on the color of the Day 1 flip and the type of role) is fast enough.
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:10 am

Post by Chumba »

I endorse a nk lynch

brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:10 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 886, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 884, brassherald wrote:This is a painfully obvious PR Hunt for Not Known 15, guys. We definitely do not need claims from 6 people day 1.

Why do our PR's need to CC a fake claim Day 1? They should NOT counterclaim Day 1. A counterclaim on day 2,3 or 4(depending on the color of the Day 1 flip and the type of role) is fast enough.
Then why would we do a mass claim?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:18 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 888, brassherald wrote:
In post 886, Not Known 15 wrote:

Then why would we do a mass claim?
We will get roles on these four. We will probably deal with the VT's and very low power roles first. Depending on the nature of the power roles mafia may have the urge to remove one. The mafia there will be in a dilemma. Either they fakeclaim to avoid the day 1 lynch or they don't and risk to get outed later. If there are two scum in this group, which I suspect, then both can heavily backfire for mafia.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:26 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Definitely doesn't look good for nk15. That's for sure.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:29 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 890, Tchill13 wrote:Definitely doesn't look good for nk15. That's for sure.
This sentence does not advance the town play. It's commentary fluff. It makes you more suspicious.

What do you think about my claim proposal?
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:31 am

Post by Jodaxq »

In post 877, profii wrote:
In post 875, Not Known 15 wrote:
fair point, I don't think your plan will fly with the group or the people you wish to claim but I still think its a clever idea.
I see your point but I think the idea is the 4 identified players have a high chance of flipping at least 1 scum, which you must agree with based on your havo stuff, so the idea is to trap these specific dudes. I think that also reduces the risk of requiring future claims as we have something to work with.
Didn't you say you town read eth0s, Havo, and Chumba? Why are you okay with this then?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:33 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 889, Not Known 15 wrote: We will get roles on these four. We will probably deal with the VT's and very low power roles first. Depending on the nature of the power roles mafia may have the urge to remove one. The mafia there will be in a dilemma. Either they fakeclaim to avoid the day 1 lynch or they don't and risk to get outed later. If there are two scum in this group, which I suspect, then both can heavily backfire for mafia.
I've been reading this for about 5 minutes to see if I can read this in any way that makes sense and is good for town. I can't.

NK15 for Day 1 lynch!

(I'm with Jodaxq on profii, too. He's being really weird about a bad PR Hunt.)
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:35 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 892, Jodaxq wrote:
Didn't you say you town read eth0s, Havo, and Chumba? Why are you okay with this then?
I didn't say that I town read eth0s, Havo and Chumba.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:36 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 894, Not Known 15 wrote:
That was a profii quote, buddy.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:37 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 895, brassherald wrote:
In post 894, Not Known 15 wrote:
That was a profii quote, buddy.
Oops.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:38 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 891, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 890, Tchill13 wrote:Definitely doesn't look good for nk15. That's for sure.
This sentence does not advance the town play. It's commentary fluff. It makes you more suspicious.

Why the hell would scum shout mass claim on day one?

Why the hell would a towny shout mass claim on day one?

That's what I'm thinking.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:40 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I'm OK with lynching nk15.

I'd rather handle the chumba and profii situations but nk15 isn't making any sense.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:42 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 897, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 891, Not Known 15 wrote:

Why the hell would scum shout mass claim on day one?

Why the hell would a towny shout mass claim on day one?

That's what I'm thinking.
Why do you think that my proposed forced claim for these four is not in the interests of town?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”