profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #33 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:42 am

Post by profii »

I say Bins would make an honourable sacrifice to the quick lynch gods. I am sure she would be happy with this idea given that she has sold us on the advantages of it.

VOTE: bins
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:30 am

Post by profii »

I feel like a QL is the way to go. Eating out with Mrs Profii but will vote towards someone resistant to this plan soon

As I think Bins said, day 1 accuracy is bad. Let's get some info and move in that direction.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:03 am

Post by profii »

In post 123, Lovebird wrote:Profil, ausuka, the worst scummy for me so far.
You are saying that following the QL plan is a failed reaction test but pushing for a QL plan is ok?

I’m happy with artificial day lengths too but I’ll pretty much be sheeping a wagon at the end of the first day - if we let days drag on and time management become poor it works for scum so I think a QL and some direction becomes a means to an end
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #126 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:07 am

Post by profii »

In post 125, Lovebird wrote:
In post 124, profii wrote:You are saying that following the QL plan is a failed reaction test but pushing for a QL plan is ok?
What?
I assume you are scum reading me for sheeping bins - ie “falling for his reaction test” and saying QL = good

If that is true, I am still pushing for a QL regardless - i want to get the game moving
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #132 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:29 am

Post by profii »

In post 127, the worst wrote:P sure you're scum because you're talking in circles and seem more interested in gamestate than other playsrs but ok
What

Talking in circles - I was asked what I meant, what else do you expect?

Game state is fair comment but I still think NKA to work with in under 24 hours would be very beneficial to all bar scum
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:34 am

Post by profii »

We instantly split the pack to an on/off lynch

I would suggest we could then say day 2 can be 96x2 hours (or however it works out) and we should have an early vote and decide if we are scum hunting on or off wagon

This way we spend a specific amount of time on a specific and democratically agreed set of players which would make the process efficient which is critical to this game
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #137 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:37 am

Post by profii »

1992 is my only 1 and it was a replace in where I died the day I came in. It’s not on my wiki yet as it finished this evening
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:40 am

Post by profii »

As I said, I would say we only scum hunt on or off wagon following a group vote. We are then focusing on half the pack and spending a shorter period of time on it. I think it makes it easier to sort

Idk it was just an idea. I didn’t really want to share it right now because scum can manipulate it to put themselves all on today’s ql the vote to concentrate on the off lynch players (etc)

So I’ll be moving on shortly but I’ll answer any more queries you want to put to me
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #141 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:42 am

Post by profii »

In post 138, Lovebird wrote:
In post 135, profii wrote:We instantly split the pack to an on/off lynch

I would suggest we could then say day 2 can be 96x2 hours (or however it works out) and we should have an early vote and decide if we are scum hunting on or off wagon

This way we spend a specific amount of time on a specific and democratically agreed set of players which would make the process efficient which is critical to this game
But all of this is influenced by scum. We can't trust that agreed upon things will be best for finding scum because scum were part of the process of deciding.
Fake Pedit @ 138 - exactly as per last post why I didn’t say that until you asked and as I said, it blows a QL out the water

I’ll go sort players tomorrow normally.

A faux deadline would be positive- I’ll be working to 96 hours
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #143 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:49 am

Post by profii »

In post 142, vonflare wrote:
In post 137, profii wrote:1992 is my only 1 and it was a replace in where I died the day I came in. It’s not on my wiki yet as it finished this evening

Ah yes I remember that game
:lol:
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #172 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:08 am

Post by profii »

ausuka - antil quick lynch and scum reading me and chick... I'll town read this for now but please give us more reads on other slots.

bins - QL idea could be a reaction test or it could just be a ql, either way I was ok with that as a plan so I'll town read for now.

chickadee - wants a QL, random bird buddying, some naked reads. (Lovebird and LUV town) Not sure on this Lovebird Buddying (see LB read below) but IDK if scum actually buddy so openly. I also don't town read LUV either so I'm not super keen on Chick rn.

Iconeum - interestingly questions the scum read on me, but i surely fall under his scum read on Bins - we both want to QL. This seems illogical so I don't like it.

Koki - null content, active lurking? I'd like a wagon here to get you involved if that's what it takes but there are better places to vote rn.

LUV - weird non RVS entrance and objection to the game-gimmick. naked ish read on Chick (scum lead) Lovebird (town) Von (town strong lean?), naked vote on Ausuka. This slot pings me.

Lovebird - objection to QL. query on Momrangel voting off scum target (vote@LUV, scum read on Ausuka), naked scum read on me and Ausuka - but we have differnet opinions on the main point on the QL so I'd like to know why we are the 2 big scum reads please?

Momrangel - i cant make sense of this slot at all, I'll decide later.

Nero Cain - I liked that he picked up on the non-RVS entrance from LUV and it's something that pinged me so leaving this slot alone for now. More content please though.

Porkens - more content please

The worst - fair vote on me, i guess I'm a slow starter. up for a time management plan, but avoided the QL stance. Regardless, town feels here.

vonflare - fairly towny start to the game but need some more reads to reaffirm that position.

VOTE: LUV
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #175 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:01 am

Post by profii »

as per earlier, I think day 1 accuracy is never great, so lets split the pack up. It's unrealistic to expect us to reach the QL in 6 posts, so there will naturally be some objections to whoever gets the wagon. I'd expect us to go to L-1 and intent in the normal way anyway and then we could have looked at where we thought scum might have been hiding and focus our scum hunting efforts efficiently in day 2.
as per I think lovebirds point- scum can now influence that so never mind hence read list and vote.

My preference, would be to not repeat that again, given the time constraints, but if you want to discuss it further then I will answer.

at this point incorporating QL in to my reads, I see someone like Ausuka- she is scum reading people who are objecting to the QL - that action in itself is logical and consistent. So it becomes less about the QL itself and more about people who are placing their votes in line with how they are coming up with reads.

I suppose, scum make extra effort to be logical because it appears 'honest' so I suppose you could fling that either way, but I am not an amazing scum hunter and I like logical things like that so I called it town.

Then my vote on LUV, I picked up on the slight scum read on Chick, who is in favour of a QL, but a naked vote on Ausuka, who distinctly objects. Of course, there may be other reasons. I'd like to hear them from LUV so vote goes down from me to just force the issue a bit.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:13 am

Post by profii »

My overall plan was quick lynch but I assumed we would still have some element of L-1 -> intent -> claim -> review -> hammer or move on & repeat.
Then following the NK I would have proposed that to make things efficient and save time, we all vote on weather we should scum hunt on or off the lynch wagon.
The result of all that would have meant we would probably have got around 150 hours to look at a small group of people and still been 'within budget' for time scales.

Now that plan is in the open, I've moved on as scum could all sit within the wagon, or off the wagon, the vote the next day to look on the other side.

I think that's as clear as I can make my idea. I don't think going into this plan any further helps progress the day so that's that.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:15 am

Post by profii »

VOTE: koki
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by profii »

Idk I think some structure would be really pro town in this game. It’d be a shame if I’m the first lynch and my next post in this thread is at the end of the game saying oh look we ran out of time and scum won, who did we lynch that was advocating to press on? Oh yeah right...

Anyway. There will be scum within the lurkers. Koki should be the next wagon if you don’t lynch me. Still posting next to nothing
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by profii »

& I still can’t make head nor tail on Mom
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by profii »

Still want to know why Lovebird is scum reading Ausuka (and me simultaneously- or has that changed now)

I like that Chickodee is paying heed to time management so that’s better
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by profii »

I’d say there is almost certainly scum in Koki / Ico / Pork rn - given the time gimmick, surely one scum player has got to see how far lurking can carry them. If it was me as soon as I got called on it I would just say well that’s so obviously scummy and buy myself another time wasting debate
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:51 pm

Post by profii »

Vonflare - you obviously made a fairly towny entrance as noted by a number of players and I the opposite. Do you think The Worsts self described slight tunnel on me is slightly opportunistic given the circumstances?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (isolation #19) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:07 am

Post by profii »

L-1

I’m almost tempted to self vote in the interests of time but I’d really like to hear Von flares thoughts on the worst probably being the main advocate of my lynch before we move on
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:15 am

Post by profii »

There’s a reason I’ve asked vonflare without preempting anything
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #339 (isolation #21) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by profii »

In post 336, Bins wrote:LYNCH THE LURKER
If ever there is a game for -Policy - lynch all lurkers and turn it into a mini, it’s this one...

But to be fair I think if I was scum and we QL the no posters, if I was scum I’d NK he high posters in spite

Join us on real scum

VOTE: the worst
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (isolation #22) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by profii »

In post 325, Ausuka wrote:If profii is scum, so is vonflare. And I don't think vonflare is scum.
I’m not clever enough to come in a thread and specifically ask my scum pal for help and get away not get caught out somehow

Counter wagon starts here, Choo choo hop on
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (isolation #23) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by profii »

In post 341, Chickadee wrote:If we're switching, I'd rather go back to Kokichi.
Do you think the worsts push on me comes from town?

Whilst Koki isn’t a bad push, I think we gave it a go and it didn’t get any legs earlier. I think it might after he quick hammers me
Though
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (isolation #24) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by profii »

Well I think I’m dead when Koki comes online so you’ll have some NKA soon which I think is ultimately progress for town at least. I might as well soft claim here that I’m a rubbish PR that doesn’t have a night action so it’s no problem to kill me and move the game along
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (isolation #25) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:32 am

Post by profii »

1 minute day phase.

I type with 1 finger on each hand, i dont think I'd be able to lay down a vote in time
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (isolation #26) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:05 pm

Post by profii »

I’d still rather do Koki over Ico rn

And yes we are behind schedule (I make it approx 115 hours in right now)

So

VOTE: Koki
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (isolation #27) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:41 pm

Post by profii »

Koki has had opportunity to post and not really delivered anything that sells me on not lynching him, seems to be trying to active lurk still

Ico is inactive lurking so I’ll give him a chance to come in and have his say

However the clock is ticking so whilst a Koki lynch sits and stares us in the face, no harm in getting it done and letting Ico play in game-day 2

I’m probably being semi-lenient to lurkers because it’s Easter too
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (isolation #28) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:42 pm

Post by profii »

I know that seems weak but 115 hours - it’s important we get that bit right or any work we do counts for nothing at all
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (isolation #29) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:10 pm

Post by profii »

Idk his meta to be fair

The reads were ok but you could almost say he was creating his own reason to get on your wagon if you held a gun to my head and said what do you think about that ISO

Seems unfair to cast judgement over 3 posts but on the other hand we came into this game knowing the arrangements as well

Argh
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (isolation #30) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:39 pm

Post by profii »

Worst,
@ the Ico stuff - ignore seems like a strong word when he simply hasn’t posted at all. I get your point but I’m struggling to run with it

-Nero- he has been on my side of me vs you for most of that debate and has pushed Koki which are good things as far as I can tell. I have played with him before and I’m giving this slot a town soul read

- Ausuka- this is a weird slot which id probably cop if I could cop. I feel like she came off me as I started to get invested in the game and another player I can see on Koki but also I think she is quick to get involved in Ico and I am not seeing that Chickodee scum read at all rn. Notably one of the more active players which is a bit of a gamey reason but makes me less inclined to think lurking scum for now although things could just be going her way if she is scum but overall I’m comfortable with this slot for now but I am not getting super strong tone vibes or scum vibes really

-Bins - bearing in mind I’ve never played with Bins before, I think she has gone a bit inactive and also the QL thing seems to be a bit of a gimmick almost if you look at the ISO, she hasn’t bothered to do anything else. I could sympathise if she came into the thread and said “I’ve played this type of game before, so it’s essential that someone manages the time” but she hasn’t so... I’d say even though I still think we should make our first move sooner rather than later, the longer this slot doesn’t engage in reading the play, the more I grow concerned

Worst - what are your thoughts on the lovebird slot please
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (isolation #31) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:45 pm

Post by profii »

Easiest bit to deal with - QL - yeah I never expected a blind QL at all, so fine we are on the same page

On that basis, I assumed no one would be that daft either, so I based my reads on QL = pro town move. I guess I didn’t go one step further and think opportunistic scum here because A) surely they will delay the game given the gimmick here and B) we all then went into QL vs Blind QL which are 2 different things which is probably where a scum tell is, I might go back and look at that again actuallly

I still feel like Koki is active lurking. So probably best lynch from my perspective

Looking at who is on a wagon doesn’t really factor into my play. I will however start looking at bussing and frames in VCA/NKA which is another reason I like to lynch.

I’m coming round to the idea that you’re town, i at least feel like we are working together better rn which is helpful

Ausuka is a slot I’m quite wary of so I’d leave it alone for today - when I get this gut feeling it usually is a gut scum read that turns out to be paranoia. But I’m sticking at paranoid rn

And Ico I want to be fair and give him more of a chance

I’d probably go as far to say if the player group all piled in and said Ico has meta that says this could be his scum game- that would make me lynch him more than who is on his wagon, I know you’ve said that, but meta is probably more reliable if a number of people verify
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (isolation #32) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:01 am

Post by profii »

id probably put vonflare in the same box as Ausuka and cop the slot if I could. Despite the lack of action for a while vonflare got stuck into me vs you which makes me a bit less worried but I don’t recall playing with vonflare before so there is a thought in the back of my mind that says maybe a scum!von could side with me to try and pocket me if they though I was more likely to survive that wagon and/or longer than you especially as that’s where the counter wagon started
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (isolation #33) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:17 am

Post by profii »

Unofficially I’ve got it as Ico/Koki on 4 and me/worst on 3

It’s a bit of a grid lock rn so I guess we need other players to come in and see if they like the look of the wagons - annoyingly we have passed our 96 hour threshold although I think we are on day 5 which as was pointed out gives us 6 lynches - It’s a holiday here in the UK but not sure about the US so not sure when those dudes will come online to deal with this. I think we need to at least get down from 4 potential candidates today and preferably lynch - 4 candidates splits the pack up too much and will only drag this out further
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (isolation #34) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:58 am

Post by profii »

Intent

Prod prod prod
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (isolation #35) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:02 am

Post by profii »

Oh dear well well
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (isolation #36) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:52 pm

Post by profii »

I’ll catch up on the last few pages later

Lovebird- assuming a strike = town read

Also - in this gimmick is there a scenario where no kill prolongs us and scum just Did that?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #672 (isolation #37) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:08 pm

Post by profii »

I need to do a more in depth read but looks like Porkens is going down tbh

VOTE: Porkens
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #681 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:31 pm

Post by profii »

In post 676, Porkens wrote:If I die everyone loses daytalk.
are you using day talk for towns advantage right now?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #742 (isolation #39) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:47 am

Post by profii »

Firstly, confirming the hood of me Von Flare and Worst
In post 730, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 722, vonflare wrote:worst and profii are my neighbours, worst is scum. claiming this bc worst threatened to reveal our hood in the thread last night so it's getting claimed either way
No way you post this without looking at deaths first. This is fake
I thought this

I’m not sure what to make of Von, I’d assumed worst _could_ have been scum in the hood and tunnel!von could have just been wrong town

Idk now
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #745 (isolation #40) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:52 am

Post by profii »

See I was wondering if somehow Von was tunnelling Worst and then just thought I’ll shoot to say it couldn’t possibly be me wouldn’t that be so obvious gambit

Unless Von vig’d him then he’ll just claim it and say oops
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (isolation #41) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:01 am

Post by profii »

In post 743, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think vig needs to claim
if vig shot worst then von is poss scum
Actually

Thinking about this, we don’t know if the vig is 1 shot or X Shot

Is it worth saying if vig has shots left we don’t want a claim?

The game was 13 players and we are down to 9

So I am guessing 3 scum seems sensible? 4 seems a bit much

So we are at 3v6
Mis lynch and NK (bearing in mind no doc) goes to:
3v4

So an added vig shots puts us at 3v3 - that’s a loss?

actually - if vig has shots, I think town needs to leash them, I’m assuming they’re not a SK with the no kill on N1

Idk what people think about mass claims but I guess we want to at least discuss it prior to hitting that potential 3v4?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (isolation #42) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:26 am

Post by profii »

In post 719, xyzzy wrote:
votecount 2.077 players voting for
Porkens
(Ausuka,
the worst
profii
, Bins,
vonflare
, Chickadee, Nero Cain)
3 players voting for Ausuka (Kokichi Oma, Gamma Emerald,
Lovebird
)

2 players not voting (
Porkens
, Momrangal)

with 12 votes, it takes 7 to lynch.

a lynch was achieved on April 6 at 1:58 pm; day 2 took 1 day, 18 hours, and 12 minutes. there are 23 days, 3 hours, and 12 minutes of day phase remaining.

mod notes: nod motes
In post 428, xyzzy wrote:
votecount 1.137 players voting for
Iconeum
(Bins, Ausuka,
the worst
, Kokichi Oma, Porkens, Chickadee, Momrangal)
2 players voting for Kokichi Oma (Nero Cain,
profii
)
2 players voting for
profii
(
Lovebird
, Lil Uzi Vert)
1 player voting for
the worst
(
Iconeum
)
1 player voting for
Porkens
(
vonflare
)

0 players not voting

with 13 votes, it takes 7 to lynch.

a lynch was achieved on April 2 at 12:55 pm; day 1 took 5 days, 2 hours, and 36 minutes. there are 24 days, 21 hours, and 24 minutes of day phase remaining.

mod notes: today is my birthday! I hope you all got my cards in the mail on time, and they better have money inside.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #758 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:22 am

Post by profii »

Por que?

(No cc)
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #769 (isolation #44) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:01 am

Post by profii »

If this was day 1 I’d policy lynch that self hammer.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #777 (isolation #45) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:29 am

Post by profii »

I’m guessing I need to go back and look at the Koki case because no one could have known they were hammering cop so I think I’ve missed something
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (isolation #46) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:37 am

Post by profii »

Is that an actual hammer?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (isolation #47) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:43 am

Post by profii »

I c wut u did thar

I am going to read up on Koki now
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #798 (isolation #48) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:57 am

Post by profii »

My super fast analysis of Koki is earlier on in the ISO we get the majority of reads on players that have flipped, pork, lovebird, Worst

Then later on we start getting Ausuka, Nero a bit and one mention of Bins

I’m not sure on what that tells me - the earlier reads were town on pork and love, with a bit of a mix on Worst but eventually ends up town

I guess this could be someone who knows town - especially as he got a bit close to that Worst wagon then decided he didn’t want his name tied to a mislynch
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #806 (isolation #49) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:04 am

Post by profii »

No that’s more like there could be a scum reason but I’m not voting you today
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #807 (isolation #50) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:04 am

Post by profii »

Also I don’t think mom has even posted so let’s at least do that
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #808 (isolation #51) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:05 am

Post by profii »

In post 804, Kokichi Oma wrote:UNVOTE:

Profil is scum. His last post looks posturing for a reason to hammer
Hang on

Unvote

Koki town.

Let’s move on
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #810 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:07 am

Post by profii »

No intent
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #811 (isolation #53) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:07 am

Post by profii »

Why do you want to talk about Koki claiming Von
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #835 (isolation #54) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:44 pm

Post by profii »

In post 826, Bins wrote:i’m leaning doggo too so it’s fine
I can make like Koki and post bigger pictures of the dog?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #838 (isolation #55) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by profii »

I’ve mislynched self scum claims before, don’t want to do that again *shrug*
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (isolation #56) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by profii »

He is saying I failed the reaction test

I assume his gambit was

1- a scum player hammers and that would have been obv scum lynch tomorrow

Or

2- what actually happened - that post of mine RE Koki that he calls posturing- Koki is saying I want to do 1 but I know if I hammered I’d get the chop tomorrow, so I’m posturing for some reason

The logic doesn’t really work because as scum surely if I know 1 I would stay the cluck away from 2 for exactly this reason as i would know how he is going to flip

But given the attempt to flush out a scum Koki is in my town block right now
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #845 (isolation #57) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:16 pm

Post by profii »

No I’m town reading him because laying a trap for scum is a town endeavour
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #851 (isolation #58) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:07 pm

Post by profii »

In post 846, Ausuka wrote:
In post 845, profii wrote:No I’m town reading him because laying a trap for scum is a town endeavour
how did he lay a trap for scum though? all I'm seeing is that he scumread you afterwards for posturing. even if it was a reaction test I don't see how that can't be faked.
i entirely accept you could be right

but

it doesn't really help if i say 'kokis done a gambit, wifom!'

so I've picked town, you've picked scum.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (isolation #59) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:23 am

Post by profii »

In post 846, Ausuka wrote:
In post 845, profii wrote:No I’m town reading him because laying a trap for scum is a town endeavour
how did he lay a trap for scum though? all I'm seeing is that he scumread you afterwards for posturing. even if it was a reaction test I don't see how that can't be faked.
only scum was going to hammer that. I don't think we have any real lol hammer'ers in this game.

So he bit at my reaction to scum read me, which seems like a logical thing to do, though there is a small chance it could just be trying to scum read anyone falsely. I'd probably agree with you and say scum if he was getting on an existing wagon, but as vote 1 I'm calling it town.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #858 (isolation #60) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:57 am

Post by profii »

I'd like to here more from Nero about the hammer being "the right thing to do" and I'd like to hear Moms thoughts on Me & Von - presumably one of us is scum from your point of view
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #870 (isolation #61) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:12 am

Post by profii »

Does anyone remember how the Ico hammer came about?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #874 (isolation #62) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:47 am

Post by profii »

ok so the reason I asked about moms thoughts on me and Von is because the obvious thing from all your perspectives is to say me vs Von is probably 50/50 scum so surely the easiest thing to do is apply pressure to both of us and see what happens

Now, I also am asking about Nero and his “right reasons to hammer” because that is dubious

However - the pork lynch was relatively fast - even for this time pressured setup, so that is not just dubious on Nero’s part, but IMO the players involved in that quick build up.

It seems like Mom has focussed on Nero as “low hanging fruit” and “missed” that Von flare was also involved in a fairly quick wagon.

Given that I’m expecting to be pressured along with Von, this seems a bit convienient

But I still wait to see Nero’s reasons for hammer. I might just be mom!paranoid there
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #875 (isolation #63) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:49 am

Post by profii »

Oh and I forgot about the point of mentioning the ico lynch.

This forum has pedits so that lynch does nothing to reduce my paranoia
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #878 (isolation #64) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:55 am

Post by profii »

Site meta says one of us is scum. But idk, would a town hood be considered mod lols

I’m thinking the mod did say this is potential bastard so !!!
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #886 (isolation #65) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by profii »

Just for the sake of fuelling discussion as if we lynch anyone, we can take a little bit more time over it seeing as pork got cooked so fast...

I think Mom/Nero is TVS
Koki as far as I can tell is a bit omgusy although I’m leaning town
Bins I’ve no idea

But given the naked votes

I’ll
VOTE: Momrangel

Just to make people actually convince each other we should follow wagons- that will help given tomorrow is probably mylo or lylo at the rate we’ve been going
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #888 (isolation #66) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by profii »

Tbf I think you or moms could be scum but naked votes :@
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #902 (isolation #67) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:58 am

Post by profii »

In post 891, Momrangal wrote:
In post 886, profii wrote:I think Mom/Nero is TVS
I think so to.

What do you think of how it started?

The fact that he still hasnt presented a casw on me while i am going full out on him?
I can remember playing with Nero before and I don't think he was one to make big cases typically
The start was you picking up on the hammer ?
I think when I saw the claim I thought it was a bit paltry and although I am a neighbour and presumably the only one with Day chat other than potentially the scum team, it didn't seem like a problem to lose it as it's not really being used for much at all. I think I asked someone not in the hood if they had day chat to see if I got a slip but can't remember who that was :lol:

anyway, that aside, as a new-ish member of the site, when you are waiting for the game and read up on how the game is played here, you see a big deal about declare L-1 and state intent etc. But in the games I've played this has been ignored a number of times and it's been a bit NAI

There was around 10 hours between the claim and the lynch which drew 4 votes in his direction.

I take on board your point that Nero had a town read, but when flips happen, reads change, the same I think can be said for claims. I'd like to know from Nero why a loss of day talk role was scummy enough to lynch

but given 4 people voted porkens after the claim, I'm not entirely sure why we haven't looked at any of the other voters (bar Chick) Particularly von flare, as I'm not convinced it's a town hood from von's worst tunnel.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #919 (isolation #68) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:11 am

Post by profii »

I'm still not convinced on Koki - not declaring intent.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #938 (isolation #69) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:19 am

Post by profii »

I really don’t see this Koki lie thing. He has softed that he might be clear to someone - anyone can be clear to someone if they get copped
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #939 (isolation #70) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:20 am

Post by profii »

I saw it as “I’m almost an inno so scum please kill me” so I think VT is the expected claim
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #942 (isolation #71) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:28 am

Post by profii »

In post 940, Chickadee wrote:But you typically are not informed of being copped.
Never said he was, I’m saying by being weird about scum might wonder and kill him to remove an inno
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #943 (isolation #72) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:28 am

Post by profii »

*by being weird about it*
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #945 (isolation #73) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:32 am

Post by profii »

What?

How is someone posturing as more than a VT not obviously pro town to draw a NK away from real PRs
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #956 (isolation #74) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:27 am

Post by profii »

In post 951, Bins wrote:are you seriously not going to explain the "confirmed town" thing
He obviously wanted to bait scum, if he claims anything bar VT I would hammer
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #960 (isolation #75) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:32 am

Post by profii »

In post 958, Bins wrote:
In post 956, profii wrote:
In post 951, Bins wrote:are you seriously not going to explain the "confirmed town" thing
He obviously wanted to bait scum, if he claims anything bar VT I would hammer
why are you speaking for him
why wouldnt he just say this

bad doggo
Why wouldn’t I say that .-.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #964 (isolation #76) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:46 am

Post by profii »

I’m not covering it’s just obvious town. Wow
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #969 (isolation #77) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:54 am

Post by profii »

I think mom knows Koki is town, if you know what I mean.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #976 (isolation #78) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:11 am

Post by profii »

In post 972, Momrangal wrote:
In post 969, profii wrote:I think mom knows Koki is town, if you know what I mean.
Sure im scum who's wking koki.

I dont like it when people try to lowkey push suspicion onto people. Sure you're already voting me but there are better ways to like, convince others that im scum here
Well I made my case, I see people seem to prefer Koki - chick hammered right? So I hope we are looking at you tomorrow
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #978 (isolation #79) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:15 am

Post by profii »

Ausuka
Gamma
Nero
Von
Chick

5/9

Have I missed a move?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #983 (isolation #80) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:41 am

Post by profii »

I’m going Mom Von Bins rn
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (isolation #81) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:42 pm

Post by profii »

In post 998, Bins wrote:Why I said I was cool with y'all quicklynching me d1 but yeah
I don’t think you said this at all.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1005 (isolation #82) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:57 pm

Post by profii »

In post 749, profii wrote:
In post 719, xyzzy wrote:
votecount 2.077 players voting for
Porkens
(Ausuka,
the worst
profii
, Bins,
vonflare
, Chickadee, Nero Cain)
3 players voting for Ausuka (Kokichi Oma, Gamma Emerald,
Lovebird
)

2 players not voting (
Porkens
, Momrangal)

with 12 votes, it takes 7 to lynch.

a lynch was achieved on April 6 at 1:58 pm; day 2 took 1 day, 18 hours, and 12 minutes. there are 23 days, 3 hours, and 12 minutes of day phase remaining.

mod notes: nod motes
In post 428, xyzzy wrote:
votecount 1.137 players voting for
Iconeum
(Bins, Ausuka,
the worst
, Kokichi Oma, Porkens, Chickadee, Momrangal)
2 players voting for Kokichi Oma (Nero Cain,
profii
)
2 players voting for
profii
(
Lovebird
, Lil Uzi Vert)
1 player voting for
the worst
(
Iconeum
)
1 player voting for
Porkens
(
vonflare
)

0 players not voting

with 13 votes, it takes 7 to lynch.

a lynch was achieved on April 2 at 12:55 pm; day 1 took 5 days, 2 hours, and 36 minutes. there are 24 days, 21 hours, and 24 minutes of day phase remaining.

mod notes: today is my birthday! I hope you all got my cards in the mail on time, and they better have money inside.
In post 994, xyzzy wrote:
votecount 3.065 players voting for Kokichi Oma (Ausuka, Nero Cain, Gamma Emerald, vonflare, Chickadee)
3 players voting for Nero Cain (Momrangal, Kokichi Oma, Bins)
1 player voting for Momrangal (profii)

0 players not voting

with 9 votes, it takes 5 to lynch.

a lynch was achieved on April 11 at 4:44 pm; day 3 took 2 days, 5 hours, and 17 minutes. there are 20 days, 21 hours, and 55 minutes of day phase remaining.

mod notes:
*phone posting - I’ll colour in later...*
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1007 (isolation #83) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:13 pm

Post by profii »

Anyways

I am guessing Chickodee didn’t know she hammered. As a 1 shot vig, she obviously had no further info on Koki so I can only put that down to a mistake - saying that, I’m also assuming that with no cc and her claim being true, scum wanted to remove the conf town from LyLo

So just to flick through the final votes:

Day 1 Mislynchers: Ausuka / Bins / Momrangel

Day 2 Mislynchers: Ausuka / profii / Bins / vonflare / Nero

Day 3 Mislynchers: Ausuka / Nero / Gamma / Von

There is almost certainly multiple scum on the Koki wagon IMO. I think he was fairly obviously trying to draw a mis-night-kill if that makes sense.

That would mean my earlier prediction of mom Von Bins doesn’t fit either. I think my next step is to read the Von ISO

I think scum directed us towards Koki and we spent no real time discussing the likely possibility that there is scum in the hood (me and Von)
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1008 (isolation #84) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:13 pm

Post by profii »

In post 1006, Ausuka wrote:considering the amount of town power that's been claimed, I feel like I should be in green.
You’ll be yellow as we can’t really confirm you :@
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (isolation #85) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:22 pm

Post by profii »

4 players voting for profii (Momrangal, Lovebird, Lil Uzi Vert, the worst, Chickodee, Porkens)

That was me at L-1

So that leaves Mom and Gamma as unknowns

If I’m scum, surely my mate is bussing, if I’m town, they’re both scum
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1024 (isolation #86) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:48 am

Post by profii »

How does chick dying tie a scum read to any player? It was just obvious removal of lock town in lylo imo
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1025 (isolation #87) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:53 am

Post by profii »

In post 1023, Bins wrote:actually probably doggo considering chick died even though that was sort of an obvious kill
If we cross vote it proves one of us is scum but if we are both town, then scum can rush-win

I dunno if we do it or not
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1033 (isolation #88) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:55 am

Post by profii »

In post 1031, Bins wrote:
In post 1025, profii wrote:
In post 1023, Bins wrote:actually probably doggo considering chick died even though that was sort of an obvious kill
If we cross vote it proves one of us is scum but if we are both town, then scum can rush-win

I dunno if we do it or not
so eager to cross when i didnt even think you were that convinced i was scum?
I meant me and von
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1035 (isolation #89) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:54 pm

Post by profii »

that was literally the first post about the role, idk why we went to traitor enabler.

either way, for me the decision is:

we believe bins and move on - because we can't lynch her otherwise we lose.

or the paranoia version - bins is saying by her dying, scum lose a PR, ergo, bins is a scum PR.

I'm leaning towards we don't lynch bins today - scum need 1 mis-lynch to win, they don't need to hang on to a PR to win this game - so why make a questionable claim at this point.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1079 (isolation #90) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by profii »

Cross vote.... not rushing here
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1094 (isolation #91) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:26 am

Post by profii »

In post 1092, Ausuka wrote:Actually, I think this setup would make more sense if both neighbours still alive are town? {1-shot cop, 1-shot vig, doc, odd-night RB} aren't much in a normal game, and this setup has a scumsided mechanic. I think if the neighbours are all-town and have the potential to form a pseudo-masonry, that might make it balanced? Especially if what bins is saying about a scum PR is true.
So that leaves;
Nero Cain
Momrangal
Bins
Gamma Emerald

I don't think both nero and mom are scum. So, if that's true, it means both bins and gamma are scum.
are you saying nero and mom aren't scum together, or are you saying they both are not scum at all? I still think nero/mom is TvS - particularly given the cross vote
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1120 (isolation #92) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:00 am

Post by profii »

We have to lynch 3 scums and have 16 days so call it 5 days per lynch from here
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1121 (isolation #93) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:01 am

Post by profii »

... and we’ve only spent 4 days so far on this day, I thought it was more than that
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1123 (isolation #94) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:07 am

Post by profii »

In post 762, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Kokichi Oma
L-2
pretty solid case on him
Did this mean you had a case on him? What was it ??
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1126 (isolation #95) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:13 am

Post by profii »

Some were some weren’t too bothered
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1147 (isolation #96) » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:20 am

Post by profii »

Von flare seems the obvious one to me but /neighbour bias
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1149 (isolation #97) » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:07 am

Post by profii »

I looked at his ISO and I didn’t see a great deal to worry about but I also didn’t see a great lot to get positive about either
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1202 (isolation #98) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by profii »

In post 1175, Momrangal wrote:
In post 1152, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1136, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 259, Momrangal wrote:And by Lord every time profil posts I keep tearing my hairs out. Like srsly
mmm I feel like this is minus chance for mom/profii to be teamed
What do you think of Mom hard scum reading prof d1 and then kinda refusing to join his wagon d2?
This is a blatant and super horrible misrep that isnt taking any game content into consideration here.

Also a profii wagon was never a thing ever. I dare you to find it.

Coming up next! The gammaslot read
i recall being L-1

Are you saying to be a wagon it has to get there really fast or did you just forget that??
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1214 (isolation #99) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:27 am

Post by profii »

In post 1213, vonflare wrote:thought about it for a bit

bins is a rock solid townread for me, and nero/mom is 1 scum 1 town

so that means there's 2 scum in asuka/gamma/profii

we have better odds today if the lynch is inside (asuka/gamma/profii) 2/3 instead of 1/2 of not losing the game immediately

this is all from my pov ofc

thoughts on this?
Why does any player outside of me and you see it as (Ausuka/Gamma/profii) and not (Ausuka/Gamma/Profii/Von)

Which would be 2/4 aka 1/2 aka no different to mom/Nero

That was a bit naughty von
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1220 (isolation #100) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:22 am

Post by profii »

Von - obviously everyone says they are town it’s the point of the game

But saying the odds of lynching {profii/Aus/Gam} is better than {nero/Mom} is naughty - from anyone else’s (except you and I) it’s still 5050 so you are misdirecting people imo

Ready to vote for von...
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1223 (isolation #101) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:27 am

Post by profii »

Tell me why for mom / Bins / Nero that is not 50 50 though. Bearing in mind as soon as 1 wrong vote happens scum will rush to win- he only needs to convince 1 townie to misvote so I think it’s a total fiddle
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1226 (isolation #102) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:30 am

Post by profii »

Yeah

Saying “from my POV”

Doesn’t make a screw with the odds any less naughty. I stand by what I said
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1231 (isolation #103) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:57 am

Post by profii »

I’m not threatening to vote you I am saying I am ready to vote you

If people come in and say your point isn’t as bad as I think, im not going to just run off and vote you and ruin the game for the other players

Im sure you are hedging your bets that you think people will see it your way and this somehow ratifies you as town so I won’t do you the pleasure
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1243 (isolation #104) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:19 am

Post by profii »

VOTE: Momrangal
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1251 (isolation #105) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:52 am

Post by profii »

The hood was v v v quiet and I was happy to keep it that way
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1262 (isolation #106) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:36 am

Post by profii »

I don’t know if it is typical of scum to use their PRs to use their roles to essentially “play defence” by self watching someone in the team thereby allowing us to make certain moves more safely but it seemed quite effective

I actually missed the RB claim by Ausuka and I didn’t want to query it in case anyone actually went “no she’s not town at all”

:$
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1263 (isolation #107) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:37 am

Post by profii »

In post 1255, Momrangal wrote:I think the setup was a little townsided, but the nature of the game was more beneficial to scum so it evened out a bit kinda. Everyone was so rushed for a lynch each day makes mislynching all that easier
I definitely think the overall time limit turned out to be helpful to scum - although saying that, even as town id probably policy QL day 1
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1269 (isolation #108) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:33 am

Post by profii »

seemed obvious at the time

The choice was

Try and predict who was a PR _and_ then predict who they acted upon to get useful info, then wait a day to kill them

Vs

Watch ourselves and therefore any result has massive scum positive ramifications because you know what claims you can make or avoid
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1270 (isolation #109) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:34 am

Post by profii »

Like I was kinda expecting the reaction to be “scum self watching” to have a negative reaction from town players as it’s reallt quite powerful
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1292 (isolation #110) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:17 pm

Post by profii »

How I got away with being L-1 I do not know

If you look in my ISO I specifically asked for Vons opinion on the matter as he was largely afk at the time and hadn’t really got involved

I only did it because at the time the hood hadn’t been outed, but between me / Von / Worst I’m sure they knew why I specifically wanted Von to pitch in

Somehow that started a counter wagon and I got away with it

But you guys were not far away. I would imagine if you hit one of our scum team, you’d of had essentially 2 innos and then picked out associatives I would have thought

Close but no cigar. Puppy power eh
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1294 (isolation #111) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by profii »

Oh and sorry Chickodee but your hammer that time was very helpful - we loved you in the scum thread
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1295 (isolation #112) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:36 pm

Post by profii »

We were also trying to stay away from the hood as not to point town into my direction so your uncontested vig confession was also helpful. It was interesting that some people then thought “maybe it’s a town hood”

Lucky for me
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1299 (isolation #113) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:23 am

Post by profii »

I can nearly fit the hood in an entire screenshot, it’s only 2 pages
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1307 (isolation #114) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:51 am

Post by profii »

Iirc I think we clocked that Lovebird protect on bins pretty swiftly so it helped us to know protector was gone. I forgot that happened

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”