False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3485 (isolation #200) » Tue May 15, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3310, Mathdino wrote:wait fuck that's a real wagon
how the fuck did that become a real wagon
is momrangal scum
Right idea! That the Not_Mafia wagon is abysmal and a counterwagon to scum.

Wrong target!

The Momrangal wagon is ALSO a counterwagon to scum.

If you check the VCs.

The Not_Mafia and Momrangal wagons did not form in response to one another--they formed in response to the OnTheMark wagon.

I can quote it for you to see if you need the proof of this.

But Not_Mafia is not a "scumdriven counterwagon to the towndriven Momrangal wagon". Not_Mafia is a scumdriven counterwagon to the towndriven OnTheMark wagon; Momrangal is a scumdriven counterwagon to the towndriven OnTheMark wagon.

The proof is in the VCs and the names on the OnTheMark wagon versus the (mostly identical) names on the Momrangal/Not_Mafia wagons. (By which, I mean. Most of the players on the Momrangal wagon can and have been on the Not_Mafia wagon; most of the players on the Not_Mafia wagon can and have been on the OnTheMark wagon; most of the members on both the Momrangal and Not_Mafia wagons have avoided being on the OnTheMark wagon and this is easily shown in VCs.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3490 (isolation #201) » Tue May 15, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3315, Mathdino wrote:MariaR
Kokichi
MIGHT I ALSO ADD.

That these two slots.

Who normally post a fuckload to the point where they are the top posters in the game.

Have been doing fuckall of nothing?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3493 (isolation #202) » Tue May 15, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3325, MariaR wrote:get me out of here
For the record this is also another null replacement in that MariaR would be leaving regardless of her alignment because no fucking shit this is something that applies regardless of what her rolecard is.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3504 (isolation #203) » Tue May 15, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3331, Mathdino wrote:i'm uninterested in making today any more of a shitshow than it has to be
Incidentally I'm fairly certain this game blows the records out of the water for longest D1. camn's revenge had 117, and we're way past that. I know the records page is out of date, but with over 3,000 posts we have at the very least surpassed the stated second-longest D1. (Also holy shit I didn't realize a game I modded was that long, totally forgot about that.)

By which I mean.

This game's only getting started as far as hellholes go.

It is a very bad thing when records for longest games are broken.
It is a VERY bad thing.

It is NOT A THING TO BE PROUD OF.
It is NOT A THING TO BOAST ABOUT.
It is a hallmark of a game going to shit.

I link that not to say it's something we should strive for. But as a warning of what we're IN for. We've been through hell already but we've got a whole fucking lot more as far as hell is concerned.

As optimistic and idealistic as I may be.
What I'm saying here is that in my cynicism. I am anticipating it getting worse before it gets better. I am anticipating things devolving before they have a chance to evolve again, of degenerating and making the game even worse than before, before we get to a game better. In short, I don't think we've reached our darkest point yet; I think that's yet to come.

In part because I believe the game needs to be more of a shitshow in order for town to actually head in the right direction. If we just rushed to try and get out of the shitshow, we would end up with lazy lynches on, say. Not_Mafia. Seems like a fine example of a lynch we'd agree on to try and be all civil and not be shitty, as a peace offering.

Except...he'd flip town.

Yes, I realize that my scumteam of OnTheMark/Kokichi Oma/MariaR can't be the actual scumteam. I've known that for the longest time. But I firmly believe that lynching all three is our best bet at winning, both by having at least one if not two scum in them (and thus, lynching scum), and because any townflip in there helps to point us much better in the right direction.

There is no other player I can say that of.
No player outside of those three if lynched and flipping EITHER alignment really gives us clues, but especially town.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3506 (isolation #204) » Tue May 15, 2018 1:05 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3337, MariaR wrote:I'm gonna take a break for 24 hours from this thread and see if I want to keep going or not
Okay.

Scratch the not alignment indicative thing I said earlier.

This IS indicative.

This is a scum "replace"-out.

This never comes from town.

Never.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3507 (isolation #205) » Tue May 15, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3342, Mathdino wrote:anyway pine or eddie cane should compile all the roles because it's pretty terrible that OTM claims he gave the full list and left out a pretty crucial part lol
My list was everything pretty sure.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3511 (isolation #206) » Tue May 15, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3343, Mathdino wrote:does anyone have any rock solid meta reads in this playerlist?
*raises hand*

Not that you'll listen of course but.

I can tell you Kokichi's in his scum meta and MariaR is in her scum meta and that Wisdom was not only not in his town meta but playing to a scum agenda and that his replacement OnTheMark kept that same thing up and that while none of these are perfect they're >random% in odds of being right.

Also, this is Eddie Cane's towngame though I got the feeling you were more asking about scumreads.

These are the meta reads I'm most confident on; my other townreads are for other reasons.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3522 (isolation #207) » Tue May 15, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3363, OnTheMark wrote:And I have known Mastina to do just that yes.
Yeah except I've never once done this in my game history ever as either alignment so this is a flagrant outright lie.

I never claim without putting extensive thought into my claims. I plan shit out, I don't improvise on the spot.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3526 (isolation #208) » Tue May 15, 2018 1:20 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3369, OnTheMark wrote:Mastina and Nico just happen to be the scum ones.
Except I proved by the wiki that Scum Masons, as in, "you are confirmed to be of the same alignment", is not a thing, and you never provided a counter to that, so.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3531 (isolation #209) » Tue May 15, 2018 1:27 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3402, Mathdino wrote:she claimed mason with my scumbuddy literally last game the 3 of us were in
Actually, I didn't.

I just planned to and I had good reasons, too. Hinduragi's claim was still something which I maintain made no sense for scum to have done. It also appealed to aspects of my personality I was thoroughly convinced nobody could have coached him on and he wouldn't be aware of. I am a poster child for being benevolent to third parties, yes, but that was not knowledge he had any way of accessing as far as I knew...and still as far as I know because I looked at the scum PT and he indicated no foreknowledge of this; frankly, he lucked out.

Also, apologies, but in spite of me being close to caught up, girlfriend time takes priority, so this is where I'll be leaving.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3674 (isolation #210) » Wed May 16, 2018 11:41 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3428, Mathdino wrote:It looks like this is all dependent on beeboy and lovebird actually getting off their asses
Vote lovebird with me to get a fullclaim please
I don't believe in pressure votes.
Votes apply pressure only when the intent behind the vote is not to apply pressure.

By which, I mean. Votes pressure the target only when the vote carries with it an actual intent to lynch.

I sure as fuck don't feel pressured by self-proclaimed pressure votes. (Then again I don't tend to feel pressured by votes in general, either, but I digress.)

(Huh thought I hit submit on this post ages ago, lost where I was on it.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3675 (isolation #211) » Wed May 16, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3437, OnTheMark wrote:VOTE: Nahdia
This and lovebird can now die.
Yeah except no, they're still both town. They were both town before the mason claim they are still both town after it.
In post 3437, OnTheMark wrote:I was countering Mastina because I am compulsive town wall. In other words I do what Mastina was claiming to do to a person. It’s how I could ensure momorangel’s check wouldn’t be interferes with. My claim is still counter to Mastina’s but I think my role was intentionally designed to get me to counter claim Mastina.
This is closer to a claim but is still not a fucking claim. To reiterate,
In post 3408, mastina wrote:
In post 3195, MOMOMEN wrote:
4) My role while neg utilty seems to directly counter what Mastina is doing.
Your neg utility role counters her neg utility role... you would have had a MUCH better time trying to ship those roles as town synergy. Lol.
Also as a continued point. Mathblade--and Wisdom before him--have continued to refuse to claim the role. They've both said "We've claimed it! We're a negative utility role, which counters/is similar to mastina's, and using it we can help do somethingoranother".

That's not a fucking claim.

That's a description.

A (partially redacted) fullclaim of my role?
Formatting of what a Fullclaim isSudowoodo, Town Enabled (redacted because this part has not been fullclaimed) Mason.
Description of my redacted abilities.
One of my redacted abilities is how I have the ability,
Formatting of Sub-abilityDay One - Twin Trap Mafia (the flavorname of the ability)
1-x Compulsive Track/Watch-Immune D1 Distributor (the name of the ability)
I am required to hand out a track/watch-immunity to a player by the end of D1; if I don't select a target, it'll be randomized for me. I can't target NicoRobin.
In addition to those abilities, I am a mason with NicoRobin.
NicoRobin enables all of my abilities.
We have a private topic, named "Mini 2006: MASON PT".

The formatting doesn't have to be exactly like that.
But that's what I'd expect.

Now here's me attempting to use the same formatting, off of what OnTheMark/Wisdom have provided previously.
Their "Claim"mastina, ???
Compulsive Wallposter
?? (not explicit)
????????????
I have a negative utility. It can ensure protections succeed. It is similar/a counter to mastina's negative utility. ???It is similar to an ascetic???
(Maybe a few other scattered details here and there.)
???????????

Do you notice a difference?

I sure as hell do.
This is still a vague claim. The negative utility is not given explicit names, or explicit descriptions. The claim is just filled with gaps, and all of the information I'm presenting here is only here because I gathered it from a handful of different locations; it isn't nice and neat in one spot.

To quoteth the legendary DrippingGoofball (well paraphrase anyway): Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds; fabricating a good fakeclaim takes a lifetime.
What I specifically mean is that if Mathblade and Wisdom before him were town, it would take seconds to do a head-to-toe paraphrase of his role PM start to finish, getting reasonably close to the exact formatting just with some minor word substitutions here and there for it to be paraphrasing rather than direct quoting.

Instead, the information is all over the place, never put in one spot. Never done all at once. It is a claim that is being deliberately spread out as long as possible, as scattered as possible. As if there is a reason to not have all the details put in one spot at one time.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3676 (isolation #212) » Wed May 16, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3438, Mathdino wrote:Edit: I THOUGHT YOU FUCKING SAID BEEBOY WAS TOWN LURKING
Yes and the reversal when there's an opportunity looks to you like which alignment?
In post 3441, Pine wrote:I think that leaves Maria and Kokichi, both of whom Alisae suspected iirc, though that's a cursory glance through playerlist.
You know Wisdomslot(OnTheMark)/MariaR/Kokichi Oma has been my lynchlist since page twenty, right?

Not one-hundred-twenty. (WE SHOULDN'T EVEN FUCKING HAVE THAT MANY PAGES IN DAY FUCKING ONE OF A MINI DAMMIT.) As in, recently, on 120.

Page TWENTY.
2-0.

Those three have been my preferred lynches and I would happily lynch the fuck out of any of them. I've been on OnTheMark because that's the wagon which is the largest; before that I was on MariaR because that wagon was the largest but I would all too happily and readily join you on any of the three if you get a wagon going which equals/exceeds that of another.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3680 (isolation #213) » Wed May 16, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3458, MOMOMEN wrote:Someone convince me why someone in here is town please and help break teh PoE.
You were one of the first (second person, actually) to have it pegged as Wisdom/MariaR/Kokichi Oma and that was and is the best bet for a D1 solve. (Yes, I know. I said it's not likely that's actually the scumteam and I stand by that sentiment. But I ALSO stand by the sentiment that that's the
best possible GUESS
for a scumteam on D1, in that no scumteam guess will give us better odds of lynching scum than it. In short, the two aren't mutually exclusive.)

Momrangal is still town even with only two masons because my setup spec while not quite as solid still holds firmly true. Beyond the setup spec which I know to be on the right area, there is also how I don't buy Mason Cop as actually being a scum role, nor do I think Momrangal as scum claims their real role is a Mason Cop. If she were scum, she'd have a fakeclaim because no mod is going to give scum the role of Mason Cop and expect it to hold up as a viable safeclaim.

Disregarding that, because I know you won't value those metrics. Momrangal is still more likely town than not on merits of play. This is something I find harder to explain and is one of the reasons why for her I am defaulting to the above because the above I can explain easily while this one I can't explain so easily but it still is a read that is notably strong...especially when you combine it with the above. These three metrics augment one another, building off of each other to paint a vivid picture of a town player. Any individual one in of itself standing alone may or may not be enough to call her town, but pieced together in one place, they do.

Lovebird is still a townread because I maintain that their play is town especially if they are the alt of that player. Admittedly, this weakens the less and less Lovebird does, but Lovebird's contributions all seem to be genuine when Lovebird gives them.

Lady Lambdadelta is mostly a combination of a gut read, situational read, slight burden of proficiency read, and all-around general feeling of how she is playing. If Lady Lambdadelta is scum this game, this is a weak performance from her. She's avoiding attention, yes, which is one of scum's high priorities, but on all other metrics she's coming up short--she's not influential in this gamestate even remotely. She's not at risk of being lynched but is in prime position to be targeted by PRs that can fuck her over if she's scum. She is not earning herself any long-term town credit with her play today. Quite the opposite, her play right now is only short-term town.

In other words, there's no visible endgame. There's no visible agenda. If she were scum, then frankly it feels like she's setting herself up for failure and I don't see that as the case. This isn't exactly a lock-solid strong read, if for no other reason than because my ability to read LLD is provably shit, but therein enters the situational buffs to the read combined with gut. Especially around the earlygame, there were just a lot of interactions which very strongly indicated that LLD was not likely scum...and critically?

LLD was shown to be very doubtfully scum with many of the players who are also in the scumpool. (In particular, an incredibly unlikely team was LLD-Wisdom, among others.) Now said players in the scumpool could of course be partially, mostly, or even all town (unlikely as that is), but the point still works as a loose indicator as town. When you put it all together, I'm somewhat comfortable calling her town for quite a while.

And, yes, LLD. I know you hate that I put you in the "loosely town but reevaluate in mid-to-lategame" pile every game. Which is precisely what I am describing you as being. But this game, you are playing in a way that is absolutely an appropriate metric to use: I am anticipating that in said mid-to-lategame, there will be enough to either sort you as hard-town or sort you as scum, but as you are playing in this very moment no such strong evidence exists.

Can you honestly disagree with that and say that there is strong evidence this is your towngame? Because you constantly are saying that your scumrange is quite wide and you have also I believe self-confessed that your play this game is notably weak and when you combine the two, that leads to the conclusion that there isn't a way to have the hard townread. Still, apologies all the same for once more putting you there. If you're not happy with it, then change this game from being a weak game to a strong game or something like that.

BUT I DIGRESS.

For Pine, you have a combination of Alisae's contributions being ridiculously town, Alisae's contributions being on point, Alisae's attitude being something which is MORE LIKELY to come from em as town (Alisae may be toxic as scum, too, but the TYPE and STRENGTH behind the toxicity is different in that Alisae's scum toxicity is, comparatively speaking, tame), Pine being firmly out of his scum meta which is something that contrary to popular opinion I actually DO know a lot about, Pine's contributions being ridiculously town, him raising multiple good points separately from Alisae, him referring to Alisae but not using Alisae as a crutch, and on top of that having a role synergy with Cheeky (now MathDino) which while not guaranteed to be town is still disproportionately likely to be town.

Do any of these make him definitively locktown? No, not really. I wouldn't call him 100% town. I would call him a solid 85-90% town though, which is basically townbloc level of town--maybe just a little short of it due to a few concerns here and there, but CERTAINLY not a D1 lynch, and PROBABLY not a D2 lynch. Or a lynch any day for that matter but he at the very least gets a two-day pass.

Like I said.

If we attempt to get greedy and lock down the actual scumteam on D1, I doubt we'll be successful and we'll probably lynch town with no better idea of who to lynch. I do think that my process for my townreads is wrong somewhere because as much evidence as there is for Wisdomslot(OnTheMark)/MariaR/Kokichi Oma to be scum and even for them to be scum with one another, that they aren't
actually
the scumteam and thus one townread must be wrong at minimum.

BUT.

I have a process by which I operate.
"Expect to be wrong. But assume you are right." Because you can't make progress by assuming you're wrong.

By which.
I mean.
We won't hit scum if we assume (even correctly) that it's not those three.

Because those three are the best possible D1 guess for a scumteam.
God I need to find a better way to word this.

Tl;dr version I guess:
Everyone except Wisdomslot(OnTheMark), MariaR, and Kokichi Oma has very good reasons to be town.
Wisdomslot(OnTheMark), MariaR, and Kokichi Oma have very good reasons to be scum.
Wisdomslot(OnTheMark), MariaR, and Kokichi Oma have interactions which very strongly support them as the scumteam.

In spite of this, there is evidence which would throw that team into doubt...
...But in spite of the evidence throwing it into doubt. If we throw the team out the window, we are going to lynch town; if we lynch assuming that team, we might lynch scum and even if we don't we're going to have a much better idea who scum are.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3682 (isolation #214) » Wed May 16, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3680, mastina wrote:Tl;dr version I guess:
Everyone except Wisdomslot(OnTheMark), MariaR, and Kokichi Oma has very good reasons to be town.
Wisdomslot(OnTheMark), MariaR, and Kokichi Oma have very good reasons to be scum.
Wisdomslot(OnTheMark), MariaR, and Kokichi Oma have interactions which very strongly support them as the scumteam.

In spite of this, there is evidence which would throw that team into doubt...
...But in spite of the evidence throwing it into doubt. If we throw the team out the window, we are going to lynch town; if we lynch assuming that team, we might lynch scum and even if we don't we're going to have a much better idea who scum are.
This is the important part.
Wisdomslot(OnTheMark), MariaR, and Kokichi Oma are all in high probability scum.
It doesn't matter if there's scum outside of them. Lynching outside of them is disproportionately likely to be lynching town; lynching in them is disproportionately likely to hit scum.
Even if we miss and hit town, if we lynched within them we have a MUCH better idea of where to go.

The same cannot be said for a lynch outside of them.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3683 (isolation #215) » Wed May 16, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3461, Mathdino wrote:i disagree with your setup spec that makes momrangal scum
Alright so I know that this will be obsolete thanks in part to the second claim retraction, BUT. I still think my process holds true and was wondering if I could crowdsource it by you to check the math and back me up on why Momrangal would be town here:
In post 3414, mastina wrote:Onto the next part. Four conftown in the game does NOT, in of itself, grant victory. Scum get three nightkills before the earliest lylo, assuming no extra kills happen or no kills are stopped. (Both of which are possible, but LET'S ASSUME one lynch happens per day and one lynch happens at night.)

That means if a mason dies each night with a mislynch each day, you go into 7p lylo with one conftown and six possible scum--fair odds for the scum.

One scum dead?

Then you get to 5p lylo with the fourth mason nightkilled and thus zero conftown--everyone alive possible scum; I'd say that's fair odds for the scum!

Yet alone 3p lylo; that's at minimum two extra nightkills to spare. The scum by this point have had six nightkills to kill four masons, giving them the chance to leave masons alive twice to hunt roles which are more important than masons to kill, and STILL come out with zero conftown in the resulting lylo.

And FURTHERMORE.

Four conftown in a mini?

That's about statistically normal.

You make it out to be some freak of nature. Something which Jingle couldn't possibly pass--on the contrary, Jingle's one of the few reviewers smart enough to know the math behind that and why four conftown is
precisely
the right number to have in a mini in that four conftown is about the amount you get in more typical minis. Say you have a mini with a cop, a doctor, a throwaway third role, and a scum roleblocker. The expected value for a setup like that would be somewhere in the range of 3-4 conftown on average. The setup I propose might not be the best example and I can pull up past mini normals to give better ones, but the point I am making holds regardless.
In post 3415, mastina wrote:By which Momrangal is all-but-conftown by virtue of being a Mason Cop, AND, why her being a mason cop is proof that there's four masons not two in the game.

The two mutually build off of one another here.

From the omnipotent point of the mod. Momrangal's role as a Mason Cop perfectly fits into the setup as a town role which has the perfect synergy with the four town masons...
...Yet this is from the omnipotent viewpoint. The perspective of the person who knows everything. When you know everything about the setup, Momrangal's role helps to hold it together, to glue it into one coherent piece which is sensible and practical and beautiful. It gives an aesthetical value which is just gorgeous setup design...but only with the benefit of either hindsight or perfect knowledge.

Given IMPERFECT KNOWLEDGE. Given the KNOWLEDGE OF PLAYERS IN THE GAME. The role of a Mason Cop feels like a scum role--it informs the scum that there are masons in the game, and serves as a bit of a nerfed rolecop in that it searches for masons, allowing them to more readily locate and kill the masons. This is what most players will assume when they see a claim of mason cop. And thus, most players will assume it is a scum role.

And that's part of what balances the role and makes it not overwhelmingly gamebreaking for the town--Momrangal is never cleared by role; Momrangal is only cleared by setup speculation if you get the setup speculation dead on the money. In all other cases, Momrangal is likely to not only be seen as suspicious as role but have amateur setup speccers who are incompetent at setup speccing assume that her role can only make sense as scum.

In short, Momrangal gives the town glue, which holds everything together and makes everything make sense...but the only way to know this is to be the moderator or reviewer or in postgame. And without being one of those, from the viewpoint of a player, she not only isn't cleared but looks suspicious. Making her an easy mislynch, and therefore weakening the strength of her role and impact on the game.

I could write a fucking essay here on why I feel the way I do about all of Momrangal/beeboy/Lovebird being town in spite of me knowing I am a mason with NicoRobin because there is a certain beauty to it which I recognize as something Jingle would approve of with flying colors--an elegance to it which is immediately obvious in postgame but which isn't readily apparent during the game.

And the only reason that I see it is because I have extensive experience working with this exact mechanic and have seen Jingle react almost this exact way--the way I am doing things here is basically what Jingle did in Iambic Tetrameter. He realized that his role of PT Enabler fit with the town Neighborizer, the PT cop, and the Masons and in spite of the conflict between those roles, he recognized that they were all beautiful in the same sense I am describing here: roles which from the PLAYER PERSPECTIVE conflicted, but from the PERFECT VIEW OF THE MODERATOR had synergy with the balance in the game coming from a merger, midway point, of the two, more or less.
In post 3409, mastina wrote:As town, the most memetic thing about me is the mason gambit. I would not say that's the most notable aspect of my townplay, but it is the most READILY KNOWN facet of my townplay. I am known for mason gambits. Momrangal, who is flavored as mastina, is a Mason Cop. This makes sense.

As scum, the most memetic thing about my scumplay is my perception of being a strong scum player and having a strong ability to fuck with the town. Regardless of your opinion on the accuracy of that, this is more or less a fair assessment of it, yes? What kind of ability would you wager that this scumastina would be given? I would bet it'd be something that'd fuck with the town--something anti-town...and yet. If Cheet did his research. It would be something anti-town, pro-scum, but still be claimable because scumastina doesn't lie and thus a role crafted on her scumplay would be such that scum would be able to claim it if they so chose.

Wisdom, now OnTheMark, has an ability which is negative utility, anti-town, and yet which they have been vague about, hesitant to fullclaim.

I think you can see where I'm going with this, yes?

Wisdom (now OnTheMark) has scum flavor for scumastina; Momrangal has town flavor for town mastina. I would know, because I being mastina. Know what sorts of things I'm likely to be flavored off of. Does flavor correlate to alignment? Not necessarily, I readily admit. But it's a damn-good augmentation to the already-existing evidence.
There's a fair amount of obsolete content still present there sadly and some fluff cut out but not nearly as much as you'd prefer (I'm too lazy to edit it all out), not to mention I lost some of my impact in conveying how shading the masons came from scum even with one of the mason claims being retracted (by which I mean that scum were shading the masons and that point doesn't become obsolete with one mason claim retracted), but I still think that the majority of this holds.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3684 (isolation #216) » Wed May 16, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3471, Kokichi Oma wrote:How much time is left and what's the vote count. I'll just settle so we have a lynch if I can't get the lynch i want. I don't want a NL
Down to flashwagon this any time btw.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3685 (isolation #217) » Wed May 16, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3492, Mathdino wrote:if anyone in this game can confidently meta her then imma need that pretty soonish
*raises hand*
(No seriously legit not joking I actually in real life just raised my left hand in response to this post. :P)

I can meta read her pretty well!

She's scum this game.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3686 (isolation #218) » Wed May 16, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3512, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 3477, mastina wrote:
In post 3468, mastina wrote:COMPLETE AND TOTAL UNKNOWNS: MariaR, Kokichi Oma
MIGHT I POINT OUT.
THESE TWO HAVE BEEN TWO OF THE MOST CONSISTENT SCUMSPECTS IN THE ENTIRE GAME RIGHT BEHIND WISDOM/MATHBLADE.

AND YET IN SPITE OF THAT.

THEY ARE THE TWO PLAYERS WHO WE KNOW THE LEAST ABOUT.

WHAT.
THE.
FUCK.
Scum are almost always last to claim. Like, not literally, but there's definitely a big trend. It isn't a coincidence.
My point exactly which is one of the reasons I'd ALL TOO HAPPILY lynch the FUCK out of either of them.

I just need the support/foundations to do so.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3687 (isolation #219) » Wed May 16, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3520, MOMOMEN wrote:Its almost like
we should have just hammered someone on page 70

I won't harp about this again
but in the future stop being so uptight about using time and omg we have weeks left lets ignore the game well get it later, ms
Hey don't blame me I've been calling for the blood of the same three people since 50 pages before 70 so I'd have been all too happy with a lynch on any of them well before that page number.

It's just that in spite of getting to L-1 on TWO of them (MariaR got to L-1; OnTheMark got to and stayed at L-1 for quite a while), for SOME mysterious reason, we didn't actually get the lynch through.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3689 (isolation #220) » Wed May 16, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3529, OnTheMark wrote:Scum masons IS a thing and I have played with that before.
Oh then you should be able to find a non-bastard mafiascum game run in the last eight years with them.

...No?

...Yeah thought not.

It doesn't matter if it's a fucking thing on a different site. That's a different fucking site. It doesn't matter if it's a fucking thing in a bastard game. That's a fucking bastard game which this is confirmed to not be.

Scum masons are not a thing in a non-bastard game and I was able to demonstrate that so your insistence on them being a thing is outright lying about the actual facts.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3690 (isolation #221) » Wed May 16, 2018 1:28 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3544, Pine wrote:^This is not a townpost
Actually.

To the contrary.

This reignites the townread I had on the slot.

Lovebird is hard town from this.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3692 (isolation #222) » Wed May 16, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3583, Mathdino wrote:UNVOTE:
why did no one tell me that beeboy has an elli-tell on lovebird
Didn't seem important, really. I don't put much stock into it and Lovebird was town anyway so it didn't matter. Just like the faked mason claim. It wasn't important. It was possible to be real, it was possible to be faked, but I didn't care because it didn't change the alignment of either individual and still doesn't.

Nahdia is just as town now as beeboy was before; Lovebird is just as town now as before. In fact I'd actually argue both are more town than before rather than less town.
In post 3585, Mathdino wrote:Not town but good lynch: MariaR, Kokichi, OTM
Let's see...I had this at 20, Momomen had this at some point...Alisae had this before replacing out...Pine had this separately from Alisae (albeit influenced by em)...ah yes I believe that's it.

You are literally the fifth fucking person to post those exact three as the POE list. (Albeit only four slots.)

And yet in spite of that we've yet to lynch one of them.

It's frustrating as hell.

Because I swear to god WE NEED TO FUCKING LYNCH ONE OF THEM.

And I swear I will join whichever wagon is the largest of the three.

And Pine, I want your ass to do the same and NicoRobin should, with my prompting, do the same as well. And if we get eddie on board that's five of seven needed votes so it shouldn't be that fucking hard to get ONE of them lynched.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3693 (isolation #223) » Wed May 16, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3607, Mathdino wrote:Edit: @Pine: No, mastina is also compromised as long as OTM is alive. This town is nonfunctional.
Honestly, frankly, the scumread of the trio I am most likely to be wrong on is in fact OnTheMark; he has the highest probability in the group of OnTheMark/MariaR/Kokichi Oma of flipping town.

The thing is, he's also the one easiest for me to write a case against because he's posting content whereas MariaR and Kokichi Oma aren't and I can't really write a case on MariaR and Kokichi Oma when neither of them are posting the content which would let me write a case on...

...AND, he's also the one where there seems to be the most consistent support for wagoning.

I'd all too happily and readily wagon the fuck out of MariaR or Kokichi Oma if given the opportunity though.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3697 (isolation #224) » Wed May 16, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3616, MariaR wrote:
In post 3585, Mathdino wrote:VOTE: MariaR
Policy or reasons?
Ah the old sound...what was it?

I do believe it goes...
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3699 (isolation #225) » Wed May 16, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3681, Cheetory6 wrote:votecount goes here
I'll just assume there are MariaR votes enough for me to justify this:
VOTE: MariaR.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3700 (isolation #226) » Wed May 16, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3699, mastina wrote:
In post 3681, Cheetory6 wrote:votecount goes here
I'll just assume there are MariaR votes enough for me to justify this:
VOTE: MariaR.
WAGON HO
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3756 (isolation #227) » Fri May 18, 2018 10:39 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3706, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 2912, mastina wrote:
Masons are a group of players who can speak to each other privately and
know that everyone in their group is not a member of the Mafia
. Whether the Masons' ability to privately communicate can be used at any time or at Night only is up to the moderator's discretion. The number of Masons can vary from game to game, and
it is not impossible for there to exist separate Mason groups within the same game

Alignment:
Pro-town
(Also, this is a quite serious dare.
Find me the last game to use a MAFIA Mason.
I'd be willing to bet you can't find one later than 2010. I know there's one in a notorious Large "Normal" which was singlehandedly the game responsible for launching the inception of the NRG, but that game also had a cult and lyncher in it among others. Yes, I said NORMAL. With airquotes for good fucking reason.)
It was a mini.
And the mason was to let them talk with their traitor. Again scum masons are a thing I have seen it. I do not consider it bastard and it is not bastard for it to exist. The mod never lies. The people are of the same alignment.
All of this ignores how the game in question was, quite explicitly, bastard.

Bastard games run by different rules by which I mean they run by NO rules. You can have a role be called a Sane Cop which is actually a vig in a bastard game; you wouldn't go on to then say "I have seen a sane cop which kills its target" just off of that game, would you? Same thing. Bastard games are explicitly games where the mod tells lies to the players. Mafia masons are a lie to the players. The game was choke full of mod lies as the mod themselves admitted, in addition to explicitly bastard roles like cult, jester, and the like.

You saying "but I don't consider that bastard". Doesn't mean shit. It means in your personal opinion it's not bastard. Except your personal opinion runs contrary to literally the fucking role as defined on the wiki as well as site meta. If you have seen scum masons in a non-bastard game, by all rights, share. If you haven't, the point holds. This game is explicitly non-bastard. That game was explicitly bastard. Thus scum masons aren't possible this game but were possible that game.

No fucking shit in a bastard game masons can be scum. I've seen that first-hand; in a bastard game I've seen the fucking innocent child be revealed as town while having started the game being mafia and having been culted the night prior to the reveal. Does that mean in a game which is explicitly non-bastard you then go on to lynch an innocent child who has been mod-confirmed to be innocent by having done their reveal? You would. Quite literally. Be gamethrowing if you did that.

Scum masons are bastard; this game is explicitly non-bastard. You cannot change that simple fact, no matter how hard you try.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3757 (isolation #228) » Fri May 18, 2018 10:50 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3708, OnTheMark wrote:Mastina said she never saw it.
And I maintain I haven't seen it because bastard games don't count as seeing it. Why? Because they are fucking bastard games when this game is not a bastard game.

If you say, "that game isn't explicitly bastard", you know what I'll do?

I'll put in the effort to track down the game signup to show you that it was explicitly bastard. Because that is a provable fact. Or if vonflare lied in the signups thread, I'll track down a ban announcement because
lying to the site administration
is not kosher and that's what running a fucking bastard game while announcing it as non-bastard would be. That game was, 100%, to the very core, bastard.

This game is, 100%, to the very core, non-bastard.

Bastard games, no rules apply. All hands off. You yourself have fucking lynched an IC in a bastard game using this very logic, so you can't say otherwise. I remember that quite clearly and am still salty about it. So you should, by your own stances established, be willing to confess that. That in a bastard game, anything goes; you can have a player be told they are a town doctor only to turn out to be a secret cultist, so secret even they didn't know, as an example. That's fair in a bastard game because bastard games involve moderator lies to players.

Non-bastard games, rules apply. All roles must be, and do, exactly what they say they do. Masons are explicitly conftown to one another, as per the wiki, which I repeatedly demonstrated. The rules dictate that. This game, being non-bastard, must follow the rules. And no matter how you try to bend reality to the narrative stating otherwise, these facts remain regardless.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3758 (isolation #229) » Fri May 18, 2018 10:52 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3712, MariaR wrote:I'm the reason why everyone has 1 shot anon msgs.
Will not go into any more detail
Okay, we'll just let your flip do the talking for you because there is literally no pro-town reason to hold that information back.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3759 (isolation #230) » Fri May 18, 2018 10:57 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3742, Nahdia wrote:ngl I'm getting major cold feet from Maria just based on how she claimed.
I'm not; the way she claimed was exactly the way scum claim. There was momentum building on her near deadline, she claimed part of her role but refused to claim all of it, in order to dissuade further votes on her yet also to avoid being locked into a fullclaim on D1 and thus held accountable for the remainder of the game. She gave herself flexibility, a lack of accountability, she gave herself outs...all while placating the town by claiming something she hoped would make people less likely to lynch her.

I don't want to describe it as a scumclaim because that'd imply it was the role she claimed rather than the way she claimed.

But.

It was a claim made in the way scum claim.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3760 (isolation #231) » Fri May 18, 2018 10:58 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3744, Kokichi Oma wrote:Nahdia, do you think Maria would ATE hard as scum?
She has explicitly said as much in the past before, yes.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3907 (isolation #232) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:00 am

Post by mastina »

Alright, time for a fullclaim.
I am Sudowodo, a Town Enabled Historical Record Mason.

At the beginning of
every
cycle--D1, N1, D2, N2, D3, and so on and so forth. I will be given a scene from a game that involved both Pine and Alisae. Every scene gives me the possibility of receiving a 1-shot ability with a limited window in which that ability can be used, which seems to be "the time you receive the ability".
I am a mason with NicoRobin; all of my abilities are enabled by her.
Our Mason PT is called "Mini 2006: MASON PT".

On D1, the scene I received was, "Day One - Twin Trap Mafia". It involved Alisae and Pine introducing themselves only to be interrupted by KAIN TEPES. (Which the dialog demonstrates as Pine and Alisae going, "..." to.) This ability was the 1x Compulsive Track/Watch-Immune D1 Distributor--an ability required to give out on D1. I gave it to Momomen.

On N1, the scene I received was, "Night One - L'Hotel Pleuvoir". It involved Alisae declaring Pine town, Pine asking if that was a good idea, Alisae being unsure, and asking if e should shoot Pine. This ability was a 1x N1 Vigilante.
I shot Kokichi Oma.

On D2, I received the scene "Day Two - Big Round Numbers". It involved Pine faking a dayvig, Alisae townreading it, Pine scumreading the townread, Pine going silent, and someone else whose avatar I recognize but not well enough to name who they are (the scenes have avatars rather than names) saying they are Pine now (I'm assuming it's a game Pine flaked from). I received no abilities from this scene.

I was also at daystart gifted an invention; this invention was a rolecop.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3912 (isolation #233) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:16 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3786, Cheetory6 wrote:You are a
Mafia Informed Ascetic 1-Shot Semi-Lightning Rod
So it's a good thing I didn't shoot Mathblade here. (He was the other option and Nico was asking why I wasn't submitting him. I can explain my full reasoning there but that's not relevant to my current point.) Because this?

...This is fairly good reason to believe he's town here. The scum had a PERMANENTLY ASCETIC who could lightning rod actions and cause them to fail. Why would a team with a PERMANENT ASCETIC need on top of that an Asceticiser?

Is this lock-solid absolute reasoning to clear OnTheMark? Why no, no it's not. It's setup speculation. But IS it reasoning to clear OnTheMark? Why yes, yes it is; I feel my reasoning here is fairly...well, reasonable.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3915 (isolation #234) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:23 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3793, OnTheMark wrote:Mastina is clearly a vig mason ninja maker IC maker tracker Watcher jailkeeper doctor cop strongman and kitchen sink.
You jest, but basically? Yes.
In post 3790, Pine wrote:Mastina, did you like my gift?
Honestly it's pretty worthless as far as gifts go especially since I can't use it until tonight--by which time, I'll probably have a more useful power. Though, if I can use your gift in addition to the power, then that'd be something quite powerful, yes. (Using both would, among other things, let me know if I was roleblocked or simply had my target interfere with the action.) I'll ask the mod once N2 starts. (No point in me asking before then as I don't even know for sure that I'll receive something N2.)
In post 3792, OnTheMark wrote:Mastina shot a lightning rod. Sure *rolls eyes*
A mafia ASCETIC lightning rod, yes. SOMETHING caused Kokichi to die, and it had to be a kill. It can't be the mafia because Kokichi WAS mafia. Ergo, Kokichi was shot at by town, either directly or because he was redirected onto but the end result is the same regardless of which you believe: dead scum, shot by someone; I am claiming that shot.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3916 (isolation #235) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:28 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3800, Nahdia wrote:Hold up, you gave it last night and she used it last night? This resolves at end of day or something?
I didn't receive it until daystart. And this is the first time I've been online since daystart. Nico would have had no way of knowing what I received then because Cheetory doesn't say what we get in the mason PT; he PMs it to us individually.

Nico knew about the vig because I told her about it last night and I told her more or less the plan. Kokichi alive, lynch the fuck out of Kokichi as he would have no reason to be alive; Kokichi dead and flipped town, hard-reset of reads if not complete and total read inversion; Kokichi dead and flipped scum, play it by ear since honestly I don't have an exact plan for that yet and still don't. I'll have one soon and am working on it though.
In post 3805, OnTheMark wrote:How would a vig received be able to be fired at night? I don’t buy it.
Because the vig received is part of my role.
In post 3805, OnTheMark wrote:And furthermore why wouldn’t mastina shoot me if she was town.
Both because you were the expected shot (and thus, the shot could fail) and because you were the scumread I was less confident about; I was more sure Kokichi would flip scum than you would, in that if I had to choose one town/one scum between the two of you I'd select you as the town, making you a sub-optimal shot.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3918 (isolation #236) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:31 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3854, Mathdino wrote:Not_Mafia doesn't like having to play with mastina and will always try to policy lynch her
Citation needed.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3919 (isolation #237) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:34 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3909, OnTheMark wrote:Why claim at all?
Because I said I would yesterday. Which you'd know had you read my fucking posts in sincerity.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3921 (isolation #238) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:37 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3910, OnTheMark wrote:Furthermore if you were a vig why didn’t you shoot me?
Because there were two options. Two consensus scumreads. Kokichi Oma, and you. I was shooting one of you. But if scum had the ability to protect someone, between the two of you, they were more likely to target you based off of both your role and perception of your play: you are the expected vig kill. Because you are the expected vig kill, scum would be more likely to interfere with that REGARDLESS of your alignment. A failed vig on you tells nothing.

Add in that I was already expecting you to be the scumread I was most likely to be wrong about on D1, and that meant that Kokichi Oma was just a better vig in every way, shape, and form.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3922 (isolation #239) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:41 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3913, OnTheMark wrote:The story has changed one too many times.
The story hasn't changed. Not once. Nothing I have said has changed; it has remained exactly the same.
In post 3913, OnTheMark wrote:Nico is a mason. Nico is a mason enabler. Nico is a gladiator enabler.
Hilariously enough, Nico wanted to fake a gladiate to get you lynched and I told her "No. Don't do that. That's stupid." :P
But. That is not a changing story. That is a consistent story, just sharing more about the role.
In post 3913, OnTheMark wrote:Mastina didn’t receive a rolecop per Nico. Mastina received a rolecop.
Nico had no way of knowing I received a rolecop because I received the rolecop at the start of D2. This is the first time I've logged in since the start of D2 (easily verifiable), so she had no way of knowing about it. That is no contradiction; that is telling her to give something she had literally no fucking way of being able to give until I came along.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3923 (isolation #240) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:42 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3914, OnTheMark wrote:Furthermore if you are masons get on the same damn page.
There isn't a page to get on right now because I'm still not quite sure where to go, what to do. I'm figuring it out.

When I do have it figured out, I'll be able to get on the same page as her, but I can't give her direction when I myself lack one.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3924 (isolation #241) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:46 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3920, OnTheMark wrote:If she was aware of the plan why scream I am scum at daystart?
Nothing in the plan said not to.
I said the plan on a Kokichi scumflip was to play it by ear; if her ear said you were scum then that's what she listened to.

My ear says otherwise, and when I get the chance (I'm going to be late for an appointment), I can talk to her about it. But since this is the first time I've been online, this is the first time I've been able to tell her to not do what she did.

Stop fucking treating her actions at times I'm not around as indicative of actions which have my blessing; this is not the first time you've done that when you should fucking know better because you know what times I'm online, you can see Nico posting, and then you should be able to extrapolate by my lack of posting she is posting without my blessing.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3944 (isolation #242) » Mon May 21, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3925, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Mastina, boil it down. It's getting painful to read. What are your scum reads?
Do you see me voting?

Me, the person who always has her vote SOMEWHERE, voting?

...There's good reason for that; I have none. If I had scumreads, you can bet I'd be voting them right now but I'm honestly not sure where to go right now.

I know where
not
to go.
I'm not going onto OnTheMark.

I don't know where TO go.

And I still need to figure that out.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3946 (isolation #243) » Mon May 21, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3928, Pine wrote:Mastina, control your partner, please.
It'll be easier to do that when I have an idea of what to give her. She needs a target. OnTheMark is a bad target, but telling her that doesn't do her a lot of good; I need to give her a good target. I realize it's unfortunate her current target is OnTheMark because that's a bad target, but I'm telling you that just saying that doesn't do any good.

You need to give her direction that isn't bad. I'd love to, my efforts right now are focused on trying to do that, but I don't have any scumreads. All I've got is varying strengths to townreads.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3947 (isolation #244) » Mon May 21, 2018 1:20 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3930, Nahdia wrote:I feel in agreement atm that Nico & OTM is TvT.
As am I, though that doesn't mean the discussion is worthless in of itself; I'd love to get a good chance to really look at how others have been treating the fight and what stances they are likely to take. (A particular one I need to crossreference is Kokichi.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3949 (isolation #245) » Mon May 21, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3942, OnTheMark wrote:Because scum have a need for a ninja and town doesn’t.
Uh-huh. :neutral:
In post 3942, OnTheMark wrote:She has fake claimed masons as scum and not been countered before and won.
This is an outright lie. I've never done that before as scum because I've never claimed masons as scum. I've offhandedly said 'my masonbuddy' as scum, but the comment made was deliberately vague, meant to cause said player to be nightkilled and give me towncredit because the game was multiball (it did exactly that), and was worded ambiguously enough that it was generally considered referring to a past game (the past game of the same game moderator and same theme even) where I was actually masons with that player.

And if you think that qualifies.

Then we're done talking.

Because no it fucking doesn't. And anyone can tell the difference.

I've inherited a mason fakeclaim...but that was
inherited from Titus
. Titus started it. Titus was the one doing it. Not me. Not my choice. I was a replacement; I was continuing what she was doing. So you can't say that's me, either. Because anyone can tell that no fucking shit a scum replacement inheriting a mason claim isn't going to suddenly retract it. (See also, why people townread Nahdia.) Anyone in my position would've done the exact fucking same thing, because anyone in my position would keep the claim going.

So if you think that inheriting a claim which wasn't even mine counts.

We're also done talking.

Because no that doesn't fucking count because it was something I had no control over.

I have never fakeclaimed masons as scum, nor will I ever fakeclaim masons as scum. It's just not something I'd ever have a reason to do.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3950 (isolation #246) » Mon May 21, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3945, OnTheMark wrote:Mastina I will be home in 30-45 to chat and try to sort you. Will you be online?
Probably not, no, but I have a very low tolerance for this shit especially when it has been explained multiple times and shown multiple times.

Every time a flaw in your process is shown, you've been bringing up a different reason to continue and not reevaluate.
Masons can be guaranteed to be the same alignment with said alignment not being town? NOPE THE WIKI SHOWED PROOF OTHERWISE.
Masons can be mafia? NOPE NOT IN A NON-BASTARD GAME.
Masons aren't conftown to one another? NOPE NOT BY OUR EXPLICIT FUCKING WORD FROM THE MOD AMONG OTHER SOURCES.
Four masons can't be in the game? I LAID OUT LOGIC FOR EXACTLY WHY THIS PROCESS WAS POSSIBLE.
Four masons can't be townreading the other pair? I LAID OUT PRECISELY MY REASONS FOR TOWNREADING THEM OFF OF PRINCIPLES THAT ARE WIDELY KNOWN ESPECIALLY BY YOU. (Namely, Play > Role; townplay > counterclaiming my role, as it fucking should be.)
Oh, one mason pair retracted the claim but the other mason pair is maintaining the claim they must be fakeclaiming? MASON COP FLIPS.
Mason Cop is a red herring role? IGNORES EVIDENCE FOR WHY THIS ISN'T LIKELY.
Mason Cop died overnight to prevent gambit from being exposed? MASONS BEING CONFIRMED WOULD BE EVEN MORE DISASTROUS FOR SCUM; THIS THUS WOULD EITHER PROVE NOTHING OR IF ANYTHING GIVE EVIDENCE THE CLAIM IS REAL. (Especially given:
Momrangal was suspected. If Momrangal said we weren't masons, we could mislynch her. This gets us to D3 before scum can die.
)
Masons claim the kill on the dead scum overnight is theirs, they must be trying to bait the real vig? NO VIG COUNTERCLAIMS.
Dead scum was a lightning rod? NOT RELEVANT BECAUSE IT DOESN'T CHANGE ANYTHING.
Scum might have shot one of their own? IGNORES BOTH THE MOMRANGAL KILL AND MY NO BUSSING POLICY.
Claims have been changing, must be scum? IGNORES HOW EACH CLAIM HAS BEEN GIVING STEADILY MORE INFORMATION AND HOW EVERY TIME UNTIL THE FULLCLAIM WE STATED WE HAD MORE INFORMATION TO CLAIM.
Role is a counter to yours? I FULLCLAIM AND DEMONSTRATE WHY THIS IS NOT THE CASE.

And this isn't even a fucking complete list. You get the point.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3951 (isolation #247) » Mon May 21, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3948, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:have you read any of my thoughts?
Yes but they haven't stood out to me to the point where I really remember any of them.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3953 (isolation #248) » Mon May 21, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3952, OnTheMark wrote:You saying no sucks.
Said probably not, not definitely not. But point remains. If you want the information?

It's already there.

Just do an iso of me and most of it has been said.

Multiple times.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3954 (isolation #249) » Mon May 21, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 576, Kokichi Oma wrote:I think it's RC playing on Alisae's account these days, Alisae has become way ruder that what she used to be.
For the record--Kokichi Oma's iso does little except say that he was scum, but tentatively, I'd loosely say that his iso does spew Sudowodo (now Pine) as being town.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3957 (isolation #250) » Mon May 21, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3033, Kokichi Oma wrote:Can someone give me the balance reasons for 4 masons and a balance cop all being town? I just don't think that's possible unless scum have a godfather strongarm role as 1 person or something crazy like that
This I still maintain is more likely to mean Nahdia and Lovebird are town, albeit not as strongly.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3958 (isolation #251) » Mon May 21, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3956, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 514, Kokichi Oma wrote:Can everyone please make a post like that? I think there is likely a lie detector if roles have to do with flavor. It would give us a free cop that they can use down the road.
@Mastina what do you make of this?
It was one of the posts which revealed to me Kokichi was scum.

It says nothing more.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3961 (isolation #252) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by mastina »

Nahdia
MathDino
OnTheMark
Lovebird
Lady Lambdadelta
Pine
Not_Mafia
MOMOMEN

So assume OnTheMark, Pine, Nahdia, and Lovebird are spewed town. (In about that order of strength.)

You're left with:
MathDino
Lady Lambdadelta
Not_Mafia
MOMOMEN

...Two scum in this pool.

If I were asked to rate the confidence in scum being in there. It'd be about 57.5%.
Or rather, both scum.
One scum, good 90%, but we're talking, both remaining scum. That's 57.5%.

Still. I could use some crowdsource feedback on my process here.
NicoRobin and I are conftown by virtue of being masons and also shooting scum.

OnTheMark is more likely town through a combination of their role being Asceticizer when scum had an Ascetic and via play being more likely to be town.
Pine is more likely town through a combination of Kokichi Oma spewing the slot as town, role symmetry with Mathdino, and previously mentioned reasons I was townreading him which still hold: the Alisae play, the Alisae replace, Pine's play, their gamesolving, their thought process, and so on and so forth. (I've posted on this before.)
Nahdia is more likely town through a combination of Kokichi spewing the masonclaimers as town, Nahdia retracting the claim when doing so as scum then would be disadvantageous to scum, and general townplay from both beeboy and Nahdia.
Lovebird is more likely town through a combination of Kokichi spewing the masonclaimers as town, Lovebird's thought process bleeding town when the claim was retracted, and beeboy having a solid read there which is something which may be trustworthy especially from a Team Mafia mod. (Team Mafia mods are privy to some info from Ellibereth.)

That'd leave those four names, yes? Two of which would be scum, yes?

I guess I can lay down an initial vote now.
VOTE: Not_Mafia.
50% odds of being scum aren't the best, but they beat random odds.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3966 (isolation #253) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3784, Cheetory6 wrote:
VOTECOUNT 1.35
Not_Mafia [2]
- Lady LambdaDelta,
Momrangal

Momrangal
[2]
-
Lovebird
MariaR

Lovebird
[1]
-
OnTheMark

MariaR
[7] -
Pine
, MathDino,
mastina, NicoRobin
, Not_Mafia,
Nahdia
, MOMOMEN

Kokichi Oma
[1]
-
Kokichi Oma
So Kokichi was scum off the wagon and was confident there wasn't going to be a scumflip as shown by his self-vote. He could fuck around because scum weren't in any real danger. The question to ask here: all scum off (scumteam is LLD/Lovebird, OnTheMark/Lovebird, or LLD/OnTheMark; I find all of these to be...rather questionable to say the least), one scum on two scum off, or two scum on?

I'm genuinely curious which people think. One scum on, two off, or one scum off, two scum on; it makes a big difference here for scumhunting. CONVENTIONAL wisdom would say two scum on, but I'm not sure I can lock it down.

Spoiler: Additional Rudimentary VCA which is probably worthless thus the spoiler
In post 3750, Cheetory6 wrote:
VOTECOUNT 1.34
Not_Mafia [2]
- Lady LambdaDelta,
Momrangal

OnTheMark
[1]
- MOMOMEN
Momrangal
[3]
-
Lovebird
Kokichi Oma
MariaR

Lovebird
[1]
-
OnTheMark

MariaR
[5]
- Pine, MathDino,
mastina, NicoRobin
, Not_Mafia
Not Voting [1]:
Nahdia
So there isn't hard data here, but my INSTINCTS tell me that Kokichi Oma didn't want to be associated with the Momrangal wagon--to me, this makes me feel better about Lovebird being town. Potentially also Nahdia, who was also on there, but less so.
In post 3123, Cheetory6 wrote:
VOTECOUNT 1.28
Not_Mafia [3]
- Lady LambdaDelta,
Momrangal
OnTheMark

OnTheMark
[4]
-
NicoRobin, mastina
Pine
, MOMOMEN
Momrangal
[4]
-
beeboy, Lovebird
Kokichi Oma
MariaR

mastina
[1]
- Not_Mafia
Not Voting [1]:
CheekyTeeky
So my instincts here say scum aren't focused in any location; they would be evenly distributed. This would make Nahdia and Lovebird be town, and place 0-1 scum in Not_Mafia/Mathdino (doubtful both scum are in the 1s there), 0-1 scum in Pine/MOMOMEN, and 0-1 scum in LLD/OnTheMark, with two of these three groups having one scum and one of these three groups having none.

The key then would be finding which two groups.
If we work on the underlined-as-town, then those groups become 0-1 scum in Not_Mafia/Mathdino, 0-1 scum in MOMOMEN, and 0-1 scum in LLD, leaving possible teams as Not_Mafia/MOMOMEN, Not_Mafia/LLD (doubtful as LLD is voting Not_Mafia), Mathdino/MOMOMEN, Mathdino/LLD, and MOMOMEN/LLD. But that's only under the assumption that the underlined are town.

Btw random number crunching if you do rule out the Not_Mafia/LLD team (not the best assumption, but hey, random numbers are fun), Not_Mafia is only scum in one scenario; LLD is only scum in one scenario; Mathdino and MOMOMEN are scum in two. But if you asked how much trust I place in said numbers, it'd be as close to absolute zero as you can get without reaching zero.
In post 1051, Cheetory6 wrote:
VOTECOUNT 1.11
mastina
[1]
-
Lovebird

Momrangal
[1]
- Lady LambdaDelta
MariaR
[5]
-
mastina
Wisdom
, CheekyTeeky,
Momrangal
Sudowoodo

CheekyTeeky [1]
- RedFlavor
No Lynch [1]
-
beeboy

Wisdom
[3]
-
MariaR
NicoRobin
Kokichi Oma

Not Voting [1]:
MOMOMEN
Okay so this jumps out to me as well. Kokichi was on the otherwise-all-town counterwagon to MariaR who we know to be town. I'd strongly think that'd mean both buddies aren't on MariaR, ruling out OnTheMark/Mathdino, OnTheMark/Pine, and Mathdino/Pine. (Of course, two of them are underlined anyway.) There's 0-1 scum in there, and if you operate under the assumption of the underlined as town, it'd be Mathdino.

That still leaves 1-2 scum in the off-voters, the random wagoners. Your options there for a double-scum are Lovebird/LLD, Lovebird/Not_Mafia, Lovebird/Nahdia (definitely not!), Lovebird/MOMOMEN, LLD/Not_Mafia (extremely doubtful), LLD/Nahdia, LLD/MOMOMEN (the only team to not use underlined), Not_Mafia/Nahdia, Not_Mafia/MOMOMEN, or Nahdia/MOMOMEN. A lot of teams, a lot of options.
Even more when you throw in 1 scum in there and 1 scum on MariaR.

In other words--this votecount does give a critical piece of information (the MariaR wagon doesn't have two scum on it), but it's otherwise not very useful.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3967 (isolation #254) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3962, OnTheMark wrote:I would take LLD out of that pool tbh. It’s 100% a read of “I know her from being friends and talking sometimes”.
Frankly that's something I'd be all too happy to do.
In post 3964, OnTheMark wrote:Would this remove momomen from the list assuming the loud is confirmed?
Oh I can confirm the Loud is real, but I don't see why that removes them from the pool.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3969 (isolation #255) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3968, Not_Mafia wrote:1 on
VOTE: LLD
Alright, so you think that LLD/Kokichi were the scum off.

Can you tell me which of Mathdino/MOMOMEN you think is the scum on?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4039 (isolation #256) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:17 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3971, Not_Mafia wrote:Momo
To be honest I frankly think that quite realistically it's probably MOMOMEN as the third scum with the second scum most likely being in LLD/Mathdino, probably Mathdino.

VOTE: Mathdino.

Why?

Honestly.

Just general feelings, I don't really have much in the way of specifics.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4040 (isolation #257) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:18 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3974, OnTheMark wrote:I hate to be that person but can you restate your question please with saying which wagons specifically?
...The wagon I was fucking quoting in that very same spot?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4048 (isolation #258) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:27 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3979, OnTheMark wrote:unless they thought they could manipulate me into tunneling you and Nico into tunneling me.
Yeah, abooooooooooooooout thaaaaaaaaaaaat......
In post 3976, OnTheMark wrote:If scum had confirmed you as masons already, why push the mason cop?
Because they couldn't win the game with the mason cop and the masons all treated as town--there's a damn good reason that the mason cop was nightkilled; Momrangal, if treated as town and conftowning the masons, would give too large a townbloc for the scum to overcome. (Because a non-Momrangal, non-mason nightkill removes a player from suspicion, and throw in gamesolving POE and it becomes fairly easy to just POE the scum.)

As-is, a dead Kokichi makes the game significantly easier to POE.
In post 3977, Pine wrote:Mastina, you have one shot to convince me why you're TRing Nahdia, because I don't see it.
One. Check my reasoning on Kokichi spewing the masons which at the time included beeboy/Nahdia as town. (
Particularly because Kokichi Oma was suspicious of beeboy/Nahdia of the two by virtue of consistently naming me as a townread.
I can cite evidence of this if you need me to show my homework.)

Two. Iso me to check my reasoning on beeboy. Control-f search said iso, which is here for reference, beeboy conveniently highlighted. That gives you the reasoning beyond Nahdia.

Three. Gut on Nahdia's posting.

Four, the retraction no matter what anyone else says--not the act of retracting, but the way the retraction was done. That I feel strongly was indicative of town, not scum. Nahdia can state all they like they'd do it as either alignment; I don't care. The way it was done was town, and Nahdia's process was even moreso.

So.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4054 (isolation #259) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:34 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3988, Lovebird wrote:Are you sure pine is town from kokichi flip?
Not in of itself, no.
But paired with my other reasoning, yes.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4061 (isolation #260) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:43 am

Post by mastina »

In post 4019, MOMOMEN wrote:or just the fact i've defended town and pushed scum all game? me townreading you shouldn't be the goddamn reason you don't want to lynch me
You should have the self-awareness to know why this post is many levels of 'ew', Eddie.
In post 4022, MOMOMEN wrote:wow, no scum in the top half of my reads
And a flipped town in the bottom half of your reads. Actually, two, because Momrangal was in the bottom-3-tiers. And a bunch of players who haven't flipped because it's D2 and we only have three flips. And two of your reads are a given because no duh the masons are town so obviously you'd townread them and be correct there. None of that says anything.

And implying it does is also 'ew'.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4062 (isolation #261) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:46 am

Post by mastina »

In post 4035, Pine wrote:{Nahdia, Momo/Eddie}
Increasingly confident this is the scumteam.
Not viable on interactions especially one scum down.
In post 4027, Eddie Cane wrote:us, pine, nahdia, otm, not mafia I think
In post 4028, Eddie Cane wrote:Mathdinkle claims a 100% confidence townread on redflavour. He can correct me, but if that stands not mafia isnt a valid lynch. I am not overly inclined to do you or nahdia, so Pine and OTM are what's left and you dont want either.
See the thing is your own POE is saying you're scum here.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4063 (isolation #262) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:48 am

Post by mastina »

In post 4042, Pine wrote:
In post 4037, Nahdia wrote:Well someone's getting falsely towncased here, because I'm not scum. ATM I'm thinking one in {Pine, Math} and one in {LLD, MOMO, Not_Mafia}.
Also this is a super flexible position for scum. "It's two people in all the ones you suspect and also these other four." You're basically painting half the living playerlist at that point.
That is not suspect; I can see Nahdia's process behind that and understand where they are coming from--in fact, it is almost exactly the spot I am coming from and I am town, so you are calling my process scum when I know for a fact it is not.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4136 (isolation #263) » Fri May 25, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4080, MOMOMEN wrote:- I spent all of day 1 defending Mastina and Yume. We now know they are the town masons. This includes when the claims were "questionable" (they weren't, I'm just good at mafia) and when they were cc'd.
- I correctly asserted Beeboy as gambitting.
None of these are alignment indicative as you would do no differently as scum.
In post 4080, MOMOMEN wrote:- I correctly put a town bloc that does not contain scum.
This is not proven; what IS proven is that you had two town in the bottom half (you had six tiers and both flipped town were in the three lower tiers).
In post 4080, MOMOMEN wrote:The thing keeping me sane was Mastina but the fact she's now entertaining scum me honestly makes me want to throw my arms up and rage quit.
It is precisely that--entertaining it. If you are town then this shouldn't bother you because I am allowed to press and reevaluate reads, even fundamental townreads I've held the whole game...ESPECIALLY fundamental townreads I've held the whole game, actually.

If you are town then I'm confident it'll show by the time I'm done pushing. But in order to know that, I need to push these points.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4137 (isolation #264) » Fri May 25, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4088, MOMOMEN wrote:this one singular post was like a punch in the gut in terms of how I felt about this game
Can you blame me?

You have an elite scumgame; calling you scum here is a compliment, not an insult. Every player has at least some evidence suggesting they are town. I have three metrics by which to evaluate the evidence.
-Gamethread base evidence,
-Meta feeling evidence,
-And crowdsourcing evidence. (This being, trusting the read process of others, e.g. beeboy's Lovebird-is-town; Mathdino's RedFlavor is town. Among others.)

The reads I have are combining all of those. Some reasons for being town have grown from these, others are weakening, but they are in a state of constant flux. The current overall weakest reads are you and Mathdino, with LLD distantly as a third.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4282 (isolation #265) » Tue May 29, 2018 7:54 am

Post by mastina »

Quick dodge: will read game later tonight.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4353 (isolation #266) » Wed May 30, 2018 7:46 pm

Post by mastina »

Alright, taking the smallest of breaks from modding (feel a bit guilty about that but oh well) to get caught up here.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4354 (isolation #267) » Wed May 30, 2018 7:49 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4138, Lovebird wrote:Can you explain again? I don't see it.
Sure, after I have the free time to do so. (Which is not now. I knew that when I started to mod my games the quality of my play sitewide would tank. Probably shoulda warned y'all about that in advance in hindsight but oh well. You know now! :P)
In post 4144, MOMOMEN wrote:There is no gamethread evidence. I spent 100+ posta defending uou unneccessarily. Hell you should honestly be townreading the PM I sent you and my reaction around that, that's not how xcum me would have played it.
Honestly after I reflected. I am. Among other factors. So yes. I do hold the townread again. Unfortunately, I can't really figure out how to explain why I hold it again, I just do.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4355 (isolation #268) » Wed May 30, 2018 7:56 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4196, Pine wrote:Mastina is often wrong. The problem is that Mastina is the only way we pull Nico out of her deathtunnel. Assuming scum doesn't bus or self-vote, that's four votes down.
This game is hard.

This specific game, that is.

I know that my play quality has tanked because yeah modding.

But even without it. Even if I were playing in just this game and literally doing nothing else on site.

I'd still be sucking this game and being everything wrong about being conftown. I rant about it all the time. How there are two types of conftown, the conftown that take initiative and are leaders, and the conftown that are basically so worthless as to be basically scum MVPs. I'm the latter right now and I don't see the fix.

I'm trying.

I feel like, and this may or may not make sense.

I feel like we're inches away from having the entire game solved.
I feel like the pieces of the puzzle are all there, easily solvable, if we were to pull just one thread correctly.
I feel like everything would just fall into place magically if we were able to get one thing different. And in that environment. I'd be able to lead, to be what conftown should be. I feel we're close to it. But that we're currently without it. And without it, we're just...well, I'm personally worthless.

And I'm trying to get it so the pieces fall together, but I can't figure out how to make it happen.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4356 (isolation #269) » Wed May 30, 2018 8:00 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4241, Mathdino wrote:I forgot that we can just rolecop MOMOMEN
...In spite of Pine being the counterpart to your role having messaged you?

VOTE: Mathdino.
(Pretty sure I was already there, but.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4362 (isolation #270) » Wed May 30, 2018 9:20 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4361, Mathdino wrote:i mean in that post i was literally asking mastina to rolecop momomen and confirm that they are indeed flipless so
The point I'm making is that you forgot your own role. (Well, actually, I thought the rolecop came from Pine with that you acted tonight and that you were aware of Pine's powers, but this is even more damning than that.)

I received the rolecop.
But you should, as the person who gave it to me, have fucking remembered this very important aspect of the game. ESPECIALLY as you are a mechanics/role-driven player. You're telling me you fucking forgot you handed me a rolecop?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4364 (isolation #271) » Wed May 30, 2018 9:28 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4363, zMuffinMan wrote:youre misunderstanding
it's not that he forgot that, it's that he wasnt cognizant of that being a good way to use it
Point still holds.
Mathdino is a fucking role/mechanic-driven player.
He knows of the rolecop intimately because it's his own role.
He knows of your flipless nature.

Two of those three in the game together, not a problem.
All three of them in the game together, not something which should happen from a town-Mathdino because he--as a mechanics-driven player--should absolutely have connected the dots between the rolecop and the flipless claim.

But he 'forgot' about it.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4411 (isolation #272) » Thu May 31, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by mastina »

UNVOTE: Mathdino
I could lynch LLD/Nahdia/Not_Mafia.

I wouldn't really expect to hit scum on any of them.
I wouldn't really expect to hit scum anywhere.
I'd be expecting to hit town.
I've just mostly given up and those are the names which I can be forced into voting right now.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4522 (isolation #273) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4520, Pine wrote:Nico, Mastina, OTM. Hammer and let's move on.
I actually think if Not_Mafia were scum here he'd self-hammer at L-1 especially knowing it'd take you out. So I will if necessary, but I wouldn't be happy about it. :?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4714 (isolation #274) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:56 am

Post by mastina »

I wonder if chamber even knows what my role is meant to do since I received neither an N2 scene, nor a D3 scene, nor powers for them, and I haven't received my rolecop result in spite of having used it.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4716 (isolation #275) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by mastina »

So I'm pretty sure here the solve is just LLD + Nahdia? (And I'm 60/40 in voting LLD/Nahdia.)

I mean, I'm not voting yet because I don't even remember how many people are alive so if this is lylo I sure as fuck don't want to just throw votes out here but I place a lot of faith in zMuffinMan's and Mathdino's combined insights. The one player I haven't also referenced is Pine, which admittedly I should do, butstill.

Mathdino probably died for being the last bastion of town trying to really gamesolve with zMuffinman leaving and Pine being proxy-lynched via Not_Mafia's death.
However, zMuffinman's pool was LLD/Nahdia/Lovebird (plus Not_Mafia); Mathdino's pool was LLD/Nahdia/OnTheMark.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4718 (isolation #276) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4715, McMenno wrote:can anyone give me a tldr
Nico and I are masons.
In addition to being a mason, while Cheet was running the game (but not since chamber's taken over), I've received powers; I shot Kokichi Oma (scum) N1.
Momrangal was a mason cop.
OnTheMark is an asceticizer.

We don't have a fullclaim from any other player.
Lovebird is responsible for a loverizer, but the details beyond having linked Pine and Not_Mafia are not known.
LLD has a sticky vote of some kind, largely unknown on role otherwise and having hinted at some sort of vague generic thing which has thus proven to give...nothing at all.
Nahdia as far as I can tell hasn't actually claimed anything.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4719 (isolation #277) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by mastina »

chamber got back to me RE: rolecop.
McMenno's a Loud Flipless.

VOTE: Lady Lambdadelta.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4720 (isolation #278) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by mastina »

Also, chamber got back to me; I wasn't meant to get a power last night.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4723 (isolation #279) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:22 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4722, McMenno wrote:wait, you rolecopped me? :facepalm:
I didn't have better ideas.
There was doubt as to the nature of your slot's claim. I had previously confirmed the Loud part because I knew it to be true thanks to D1, but the flipless was something some players thought might have been a bluff, so rolecopping you helps to confirm it wasn't.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4735 (isolation #280) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by mastina »

You know.
I don't really trust the guilty.
But honestly.

Sure, why not. With seven alive and only two scum, if the scum can win overnight fuck that shit anyway; I am assuming that's not the case. And assuming it's not the case.

We lynch Lovebird today; we get scum.
LLD's not cleared because she could be scum bussing, but we're positioned in a place where we can find the third easily enough, given general powers and POE.

We lynch Lovebird today; we don't get scum.
We have confscum in the form of LLD tomorrow since LLD would know better than to claim a guilty as town given how that turned out the LAST time she tried that shit.

I maintain it's probable that lynching in Lovebird/Nahdia/LLD (and we have the lynches to spare) wins the game, so.
UNVOTE: Lady Lambdadelta

Not voting yet because I need to ask chamber if I have a power for today. (If so, then I'd need to use it before day's end.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4772 (isolation #281) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:11 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4763, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I swear to god if you fucks lynch me after I fucking softed cop all game, then used my cop and got scum because you're paranoid that I would BUS MY BUDDY WITH A COP GUILTY. I will fucking tilt.
Oh heavens no, upon a Lovebird scumflip I don't lynch you ever.

But if Nahdia flipped town and you were alive in lylo, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell...I'm obligated to be that paranoid, yes? (Well I would be if I were actually alive.)

Still, we'll cross that bridge IF we come to it; I happen to agree and think that Lovebird-->Nahdia wins the game. There's not much use in actually thinking further ahead than that. Especially since come lylo I'd probably not be alive anyway. (Lylo would most likely be McMenno/LLD/OTM in that situation. And frankly, even just 2/3 of those is a nightmarish lylo that I just don't even want to try and think about in advance.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4773 (isolation #282) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:14 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4771, Nahdia wrote:im fairly sure you're town, but ill wait to hear from mastina/nico since they're confirmed unless this is somehow 9-3-1 which would be wild.
I'm waiting to hear back from chamber.

When I know what if anything I have, we can lynch. Plan goes Lovebird-->Nahdia-->Who the fuck knows, surviving 3 sort it out amongst themselves because I'm dead by then anyway and thus it's not my call.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4775 (isolation #283) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4774, OnTheMark wrote:I agree we lynch lovebird but if lovebird is scum why not loverize you guys?
Three possibilities.
A better ability was used instead.
Can't be used while killing.
It was a one-shot ability.

These possibilities aren't mutually exclusive btw; it could be more than one of them.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4784 (isolation #284) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by mastina »

Okay I do in fact have an ability, but I need some further clarification on how it works before we end the day.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4791 (isolation #285) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by mastina »

Clarification received.
VOTE: Lovebird.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4801 (isolation #286) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:52 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4792, OnTheMark wrote:Mastina ideas of who I should ascetize?
Not Nahdia.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4806 (isolation #287) » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4805, OnTheMark wrote:Going to do LLD again tonight then.
Actually, can you not? I obviously have no way of knowing for sure, but I'd think it best if you didn't target either Nahdia or LLD. Someone else would be better, as long as you announce it before day's end. (If you don't announce a new target, I'll assume it's on LLD.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4997 (isolation #288) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by mastina »

Everyone should blame me for this because I MASSIVELY, MASSIVELY, TREMENDOUSLY FUCKED UP.
Like biggest fuckup in my 9.5-year mafia career, fuckup.

I jailkept Nahdia after the Lovebird lynch and forgot to tell Nico.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”