Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3975 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 3:11 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

The lynch wagon
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3976 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 3:13 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 3230, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 3201, OnTheMark wrote:Except Wisdom and myself who object repeatedly. What did you claim? Can’t find it[/i]
Read the first 5 pages lol. And Wisdom never objected, and he hard tr'd me too if you wanna cite wisdom. Also, a role you can't target your mason partner with makes sense if its a compulsive neg util. lol.
In post 3201, OnTheMark wrote:Yes. If we mislynch a mason tomorrow momrangel confirms as scum and the other pair as scum. FYI if you’re insistent on checking the pair Momrangal check lovebird. Beeboy claimed mason godfather. I would much rather you check Mastina
Look, no point hiding this anymore. We used our messages to communicate. Mastina messaged me a claim earlyish in the day (after the mason stuff was in thread a bit, before it was popular). I messaged back for her to confirm I was loud (after I had the mod confirm that her action would not be affected by loud, to prove I'm not a ninja), which she's done in thread. I gave her a phrase to give to Yume and Yume did it, proving they had day chat. I gave some very harsh words about Yume if its a gambit, and if yume's gambitting she's hard blacklisted (
if you haven't redacted it by the end of day 1
). like, I have no words for play that bad and I've played with some pretty damn bad players. I don't think Yume is that dumb though and I do believe her claim, so they're masons or scum partners. IF they're scum partners, sure, but that'll come out eventually like I told you and like you shoudl really know as a mathematical player, and otherwise they're just both town.

I think Bee and Love are gambitting, so yes, if we leave Mara and you alive I would rather he target Love. However, I hard townread both of them so I don't really care. At this point we're gonna mass claim day 2 or day 3. At that point, if 4 mason claims are still alive and town has other power, yes, we look twice at them. I think you and Pine still contains a scum, but looking back fresher I kind of see Ali slot town and I still thought Wisdom was solid although PoE sketch so idfk. Mara is known as someone who can fake her town meta well so idk why people are confidently TRing there, so honestly that's my second pick for a lynch after you/pine. Then there's your NM read which is just daft, and its a scummy slot. If we are lynching outside of everything, fucking fine, this day needs to end.
@mastina

This post here.

If scum had confirmed you as masons already, why push the mason cop? I think what you’re using in some of the supporting arguments doesn’t work if scum already knew you were masons.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3977 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 3:34 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 3970, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 3968, Not_Mafia wrote:1 on

VOTE: LLD
why aren't we lynching this slot again?

Because Mathdino is telling us not to?

Pine are you really gonna hold me to that one day thing because I hunger for blood.
Ehhh. The read was from MathDino.

However, I have a COMPELLING reason to think Not_Mafia is Town, which I would STRONGLY PREFER to keep to myself. An action was performed on me N1 which, the more I think about it, virtually confirms N_M to me. I would very much like not to elaborate.

So yes. I'm holding you to it.

I think our best options today are {Nahdia, Momomen}. Given Momo's claim, I'd prefer the former.

Mastina, you have one shot to convince me why you're TRing Nahdia, because I don't see it.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3978 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 3977, Pine wrote:

Pine are you really gonna hold me to that one day thing because I hunger for blood.

However, I have a COMPELLING reason to think Not_Mafia is Town, which I would STRONGLY PREFER to keep to myself. An action was performed on me N1 which, the more I think about it, virtually confirms N_M to me. I would very much like not to elaborate.

I think our best options today are {Nahdia, Momomen}. Given Momo's claim, I'd prefer the former.

Mastina, you have one shot to convince me why you're TRing Nahdia, because I don't see it.
Or we could do MathDino.

I haven’t heard a read related reason you took them out of the block. Only a mechanics one.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3979 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

@Mastina

Think of it like this.

Momrangal and I are/were both easy mislynch targets. I don’t see scum killing Momrangal here if they knew you were masons unless they thought they could manipulate me into tunneling you and Nico into tunneling me.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3980 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by Pine »

A mechanics reason is all I need.

Also, bloc is spelled without a 'k'.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3981 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

It’s for this reason I kinda think it’s MathDino and maybe Not Mafia and 1-2 people on your top list.

I can’t see LLD or Nahdia as scum.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3982 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 3980, Pine wrote:A mechanics reason is all I need.

Also, bloc is spelled without a 'k'.
You need more.

Otherwise you’d be okay with me scumreading Mastina which you clearly aren’t.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3983 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

(For the record I am not calling Mastina scum in that post. I am just gonna handwave Mastina town. I will just brute force my mind into thinking it somehow)
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3984 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by Pine »

You have one small reason to mechanically suspect her.

I have a dozen reasons to clear her, some of which are deafeningly strong.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3985 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by Nahdia »

It's just my natural charm, clearly.

You know, I'm just gonna come out and say it. Anyone townreading me because they think I wouldn't have retracted that mason claim if my slot was scum doesn't really understand how I play mafia. Given the context (and I did have time to assess the context; recall I dodged the question for a bit while I did a first scan of the thread), keeping that claim was suicide long term, regardless of my alignment. I know MathDino and mastina are attributing beeboy's mason claim to a read on Lovebird, but I can't help but wonder if actually he was more interested in putting the irons to mastina and Nico.

I'm fine with Pine asking Not_Mafia be spared today, but I really would like to know more about that slot tomorrow if not sooner.

LLD I keep going back and forth on. I don't like her most recent accusal of Not_Mafia. Sure, NM's reads are poor when considering the big picture of this game, but amounting that to a scumclaim seems... graspy. Town be lazy and not think through everything they post just the same as scum can pull reads out of their ass. It's worth noting though that the last time I played with LLD, she totally dunked on me so I'm overly paranoid of her.

I wanna take another look at MOMO. I had them marked as town iirc but honestly, I don't even remember why. I should really be keeping notes.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3986 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 3984, Pine wrote:You have one small reason to mechanically suspect her.

I have a dozen reasons to clear her, some of which are deafeningly strong.
You’re missing the point. Or intentionally obfuscating it.

My point is you don’t have enough to clear MathDino.

I want a read based reason.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3987 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:10 pm

Post by Pine »

Why bother? You don't actually seem bound by logic in this game.

But fine. Cheeky and Mathdino have both been playing their Towngames, trying to sort and solve. There have been a bunch of easy low-hanging opportunities they've passed on because they weren't right. You want the most recent? It would be *crazy* easy to wagon the fuck out of you, but Dino's not going for it. Hell, I could probably be convinced. LLD is your only real defender, and her read on you is based solely on whatever you sent her. So the fact that Dino's not interested means something.

There's more, but I'm not going to go back over 160 pages to assemble a comprehensive Towncase on someone I hard TR.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3988 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by Lovebird »

In post 3961, mastina wrote:Nahdia
MathDino
OnTheMark
Lovebird
Lady Lambdadelta
Pine
Not_Mafia
MOMOMEN

So assume OnTheMark, Pine, Nahdia, and Lovebird are spewed town. (In about that order of strength.)

You're left with:
MathDino
Lady Lambdadelta
Not_Mafia
MOMOMEN

...Two scum in this pool.

If I were asked to rate the confidence in scum being in there. It'd be about 57.5%.
Or rather, both scum.
One scum, good 90%, but we're talking, both remaining scum. That's 57.5%.

Still. I could use some crowdsource feedback on my process here.
NicoRobin and I are conftown by virtue of being masons and also shooting scum.

OnTheMark is more likely town through a combination of their role being Asceticizer when scum had an Ascetic and via play being more likely to be town.
Pine is more likely town through a combination of Kokichi Oma spewing the slot as town, role symmetry with Mathdino, and previously mentioned reasons I was townreading him which still hold: the Alisae play, the Alisae replace, Pine's play, their gamesolving, their thought process, and so on and so forth. (I've posted on this before.)
Nahdia is more likely town through a combination of Kokichi spewing the masonclaimers as town, Nahdia retracting the claim when doing so as scum then would be disadvantageous to scum, and general townplay from both beeboy and Nahdia.
Lovebird is more likely town through a combination of Kokichi spewing the masonclaimers as town, Lovebird's thought process bleeding town when the claim was retracted, and beeboy having a solid read there which is something which may be trustworthy especially from a Team Mafia mod. (Team Mafia mods are privy to some info from Ellibereth.)

That'd leave those four names, yes? Two of which would be scum, yes?

I guess I can lay down an initial vote now.
VOTE: Not_Mafia.
50% odds of being scum aren't the best, but they beat random odds.
Are you sure pine is town from kokichi flip?
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3989 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by Lovebird »

In post 3977, Pine wrote:

No, it was just me
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3990 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by Lovebird »

In post 3057, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 3051, beeboy wrote:{Not_Mafia, LLD, Mom, Mastina}

Scum are in here.
I agree with that!
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3991 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by Lovebird »

Is anybody around?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3992 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Hi mason buddy.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3993 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by Lovebird »

Hi :)
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3994 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by Lovebird »

What do you think of math?
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3995 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by Lovebird »

I don't see scum motivation in what you said about his handwaving
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3996 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Gosh I keep confusing myself between MathDino and OTM.
Lovebird wrote:What do you think of math?
Lovebird wrote:I don't see scum motivation in what you said about his handwaving
No? It just feels overly convenient to me. An excuse to not having to elaborate on or interact with those slots. And it's not like he's prevented from "re-evaluating" those reads later.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3997 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by Lovebird »

I guess. But, I think that philosophy is one he believes.
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3998 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by Lovebird »

Or at least, it makes sense that he says it. Not sure if he really believes it.
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3999 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by Lovebird »

In post 0, Mathdino wrote:I can name dozens of players that I can't D1 read for shit. When you start out onsite, almost every player will be near unreadable. But consider this scenario:

You're in a game, and Almost50 claims "northsidegal is definitely town this game". He has good reasons. You can't read Almost50 or northsidegal. But you notice that Almost50 has 90% accuracy at reading NSG when he's town.

This is a team game. Trust your fellow players' strengths. The most probable scenario is that Almost50, if he's town, is correct. This means either:
A. They are scum together.
B. Almost50 is scum who knows NSG is town.
C. Almost50 is town who is 95% likely to be right on NSG.

Can they be scum together? Remember, it's hard for scum to confidently defend their buddies; they know all their reasoning is wrong! Ask around, see if others can rule out A50/NSG.

...so you found A50/NSG isn't the scumteam? Great. You should be townreading her with 90% confidence.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”