RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3477 (isolation #800) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:17 am

Post by RightKnight »

Also please define “this pool” for a simple man such as myself.

~~Castle
Things are as they are. Looking out into it the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3480 (isolation #801) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:20 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3478, RadiantCowbells wrote:Because I think that Maria isn't town aligned
Okay...why don’t you?

And please address my question about Kokichi?

Why does a treestump N1 redirect the kill? He said Thunderwave was random.

~~Castle
Things are as they are. Looking out into it the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3490 (isolation #802) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:34 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3481, Wisdom wrote:math stop speculating ffs
we dont know the dance caused the redirection yet youre taking it for granted and using it to determine alignments
It’s not speculation it’s logic:

We do not have a redirection capability.

These are all the possible cases
I am town Gamma town
I am town Gamma scum

The others are removed as not possible

Gamma if scum would have had to intentionally been targeting Eragon after claiming to target me OR have been scum targeting me and been hit by a redirection effect.

Gamma if town would have had to have been hit by a redirection effect.

No one has claimed to do said redirection effect:

This means either A) Maria is town protecting us with whatever dancing buff it is.
Or B) Scum put a redirection ability on us to redirect us
Or C) Gamma is scum.

Maria being scum with the redirection power would necessarily require Maria to know someone was going to target us which requires Gamma scum.

The way she went after Kokichi eliminates that possibility as Kokichi has already claimed a redirection power and Maria has been in the Kokichi scum camp. Combined with a claimed N1 treestump “redirecting the kill”

This means the most likely solution is Kokichi’s scum and Maria is town.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3495 (isolation #803) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:54 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3493, Gamma Emerald wrote:RK how are you proven to not be scum?
Because
1) Our Role PM
2) We “stole” the strongman scroll from Kokichi
3) The rogue hood we outed Day One. Scum rogue flipped already and no one else’s existence in the hood. Any other rogue would be a scum claim at this point.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3496 (isolation #804) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:56 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3494, MariaR wrote:
RK I think the best play is to vote Gamma here. If Wisdom is scum he's gong after someone who would most likely be a ML down the road anyway if scd flips town he'd kinda be doomed and I would expect a scum wisdom to go for someone higher on the chain then scd. Kokichi after some thinking falls into the same bucket as RC. People who think they can read me but can't period. I'm Maria so stuff I do is likely to come from scum more than town no matter how towny I become. The facts prove they do this and we gotta live with it even if those boys will be in denial all game. Gamma has thrown shade at townreads and appealed to other people a lot this game and he's trying to doubt reads when town seem to correctly be getting said reads. I believe he's the best wagon for today
VOTE: Gamma
I will talk it over with Nancy but last we spoke we agreed Gamma was a townread.

She’s driving the vote right now and since we are in agreement here there is very little chance if any we vote Gamma here.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3503 (isolation #805) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:28 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3502, MariaR wrote:
I suppose it would be interesting to see who people to go blame after your flip. Sure thing you're right I'll just go for gamma tomorrow then.

VOTE: Wisdom
I think both of these ideas are a bad idea.

Because this leads to Wisdom if scum killing anyone
Or the latter
Two townreads gone.

I don’t think lynching Wisdom is smart either.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3505 (isolation #806) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:39 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3499, Wisdom wrote:youre asking for another lynch when its best for everyone im the lynch
only way that makes sense is ive nailed you and your buddy
Who do you think her buddy is? I obviously think your dead wrong about Maria. Castle must have misunderstood me. I am far from townlocking Gamma.

~Checkmate
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3506 (isolation #807) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:44 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3504, MariaR wrote:
Do you think he should be vigged or something?
No because he claimed PGO and the vig would die. I do think Wisdom is probably town though. I would be willing to lynch there, if I agreed with his target but since that’s you, I still don’t see how 2 back-back likely town deaths is at all helpful.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3507 (isolation #808) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:45 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3501, Wisdom wrote:because everyone and their cat scumreads me and they get to progress when im out
and i get a kill
No way scum!Wisdom makes this kind of post.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3511 (isolation #809) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:01 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3509, Wisdom wrote:
In post 3505, RightKnight wrote:
In post 3499, Wisdom wrote:youre asking for another lynch when its best for everyone im the lynch
only way that makes sense is ive nailed you and your buddy
Who do you think her buddy is? I obviously think your dead wrong about Maria. Castle must have misunderstood me. I am far from townlocking Gamma.

~Checkmate
if you paid attention youd know
Yes, you obviously mean Schaad. I missed that. Tell me why you think he’s scum.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3513 (isolation #810) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:18 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3092, schadd_ wrote:
In post 3080, RadiantCowbells wrote:Gamma can you use your ability that silences rk for 48 hours so the game can be played
i mite wanna have them steal an ability from me first
Just saw this. We can’t steal a specific ability, what we have is a
role
steal. However, if we hypothetically could ability steal, what ability of yours would you like us to have?

~CM
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3517 (isolation #811) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:20 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3512, Wisdom wrote:poe
why isn't he scum?
I’m not saying he isn’t. I’m asking you, why he is.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3520 (isolation #812) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:23 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3518, Wisdom wrote:and i answered so alls good
Where? All you said was “POE”?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3523 (isolation #813) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:33 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3522, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 3515, RadiantCowbells wrote:I wish I had a dayvig
Literally praying I get one tonight
If you still want to vig us, it will fail. Jsyk.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3525 (isolation #814) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:39 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3524, Kokichi Oma wrote:Not if I use my strongarm. Lol. But if I get one I wont shoot you. I'll just ignore you
Good to know but we also have strongman and could use it with our bp.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3527 (isolation #815) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:54 am

Post by RightKnight »

Acting for death here is stupid.

If there ever is a lylo he goes to that. Unless he is a bonafide scumread don’t lynch him.

It creates an impossible to win lylo for scum with Wisdom if he is town.

Of course if you scumread him lynch away but until Kokichi explains why he had to redirect a kill N1 as a bulletproof N1 (his words)
Kokichi is a better lynch.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3528 (isolation #816) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:08 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3510, MariaR wrote:
My poe is just Gamma Kokichi and Scd for the most part. If wisdom wants to explain why Kokichi is town to me I'll listen but I don't think he's really done much besides fake claim and call me scum *shrug* it's just an excuse to scumread anyone but myself because he isn't doing anything.
Also why are you excluding RC?

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3530 (isolation #817) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:18 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3526, MariaR wrote:
Kokichi doesn't have a reason to sr me and he knows it. He's saying I'm dense but I'm not the only one calling Kokichi scum or saying he's not clear in fact a lot of people are. He's just focusing on me to fit his agenda. He knows he's not clear. He keeps saying he's x times clear but he can never list them because he knows they'll get disproven. He's won scumgames preaching to hell and back that he's clear but really he was just scum. This seems like an exact repeat of the same case.

If Kokichi wants to list out all the reasons he's clear. Or give other examples why I am scum since he sr's me everygame and he's so confident that he'll give up his account if he's wrong? That should be no problem. It doesn't take a genius to see that he's bsing that level of confidence because no one would bank there account off a "dense claim." He called me scum after it got clear he was faking.

Lastly you go on and off on how I can and can't read you before but then you say things like 'you should know this' or "maria knows this." You can't have the best of both worlds. If Wisdom wasn't acting for death I'd move my vote there.
That was earlier when you said you weren’t interested in sorting us as a reaction test. If you were referring to Kokichi, then disregard. lol

If Wisdom shoots scum, then he isn’t necessarily a bad lynch but it’s still probably better for us to just straight up vote who we think is scum. Wisdom keeps saying Schaad but I still don’t understand his reasons. If he can make a convincing case why Schaad is scum, I’m not opposed to voting there.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3531 (isolation #818) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:19 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3527, RightKnight wrote:Acting for death here is stupid.

If there ever is a lylo he goes to that. Unless he is a bonafide scumread don’t lynch him.

Of course if you scumread him lynch away but until Kokichi explains why he had to redirect a kill N1 as a bulletproof N1 (his words)

~~Castle
Not if he’s lynchproof.

~Checkmate
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3532 (isolation #819) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:21 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3528, RightKnight wrote:
In post 3510, MariaR wrote:
My poe is just Gamma Kokichi and Scd for the most part. If wisdom wants to explain why Kokichi is town to me I'll listen but I don't think he's really done much besides fake claim and call me scum *shrug* it's just an excuse to scumread anyone but myself because he isn't doing anything.
Also why are you excluding RC?

~~Castle
I’m on the fence about RC, not interested in voting there rn.

~CM
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3533 (isolation #820) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:24 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3531, RightKnight wrote:

~~Castle
Not if he’s lynchproof.

~Checkmate
If he’s lynchproof then everyone can see what I do that Kokichi is scum.

He would have nothing to worry about and then we can figure out together who is scum with him.

Deathproof according to the wiki is bastard.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3534 (isolation #821) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:24 am

Post by RightKnight »

~~Castle
Not if he’s lynchproof.

~Checkmate
P.edit. It all depends on who he wants to shoot. If he were to shoot a very difficult to lynch scumslot, then it wouldn’t necessarily be a bad lynch.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3537 (isolation #822) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:30 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3533, RightKnight wrote:

~~Castle
Not if he’s lynchproof.

~Checkmate
If he’s lynchproof then everyone can see what I do that Kokichi is scum.

He would have nothing to worry about and then we can figure out together who is scum with him.

Deathproof according to the wiki is bastard.

~~Castle
First of all, deathproof but why would a mod make scum either lynchproof or deathproof ? He might but that part is more likely NAI, I think.

Having
both
strongman and thunderwave is actually more concerning, IMO.

And yes. deathproof would mean this game is bastard.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3538 (isolation #823) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:31 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3534, RightKnight wrote:

~~Castle
Not if he’s lynchproof.

~Checkmate
P.edit. It all depends on who he wants to shoot. If he were to shoot a very difficult to lynch scumslot, then it wouldn’t necessarily be a bad lynch.
Wisdom’s reads very much so than my own.
The only way I would consider it is if he said honestly he would shoot in my scumreads but he townreads all of them so lynching him to me is at best case if vengeful Wisdom scum takes out a confTownie. Worst case two town deaths.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3540 (isolation #824) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:33 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3536, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hmmm
MafiaR can you ask Ari if your power really does redirect things other than kills away from RK? I might want to give them something but only if I can be sure it won’t redirect to someone else.
It likely redirected your muting. What I’d like to know, is if it redirects everything or just things that are harmful.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3542 (isolation #825) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:34 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3540, RightKnight wrote:
In post 3536, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hmmm
MafiaR can you ask Ari if your power really does redirect things other than kills away from RK? I might want to give them something but only if I can be sure it won’t redirect to someone else.
It likely redirected your muting. What I’d like to know, is if it redirects everything or just things that are harmful.
Olay, NM then. :lol:
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3545 (isolation #826) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:35 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3543, MariaR wrote:
It'll be fine to give your item tonight.
So my hunch was correct.

Why Eragon then Maria?

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3546 (isolation #827) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:36 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3541, Gamma Emerald wrote:I can’t do that until tonight (the one cycle cooldown).
We aren’t asetic, so any non-harmful actions should work on us, I thnk.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3548 (isolation #828) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:39 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3547, MariaR wrote:
In post 3545, RightKnight wrote:
So my hunch was correct.

Why Eragon then Maria?

~~Castle
I don't pick anything.
So it’s random redirection of what?

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3550 (isolation #829) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:42 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3549, MariaR wrote:
First harmful action.
Then why are you still dancing if that’s all it does?
Or does it do more?

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3552 (isolation #830) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:01 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3551, MariaR wrote:
In post 3550, RightKnight wrote:
First harmful action.
Then why are you still dancing if that’s all it does?
Or does it do more?

~~Castle
If I stop dancing I lose my double vote.
K. Sorry that just pinged me there.

Had to check it out.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3553 (isolation #831) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:31 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3548, RightKnight wrote:
So my hunch was correct.

Why Eragon then Maria?

~~Castle
I don't pick anything.

~~Castle
First harmful action.
Are you saying, you’re going to allow Gamma to hurt us? *confused*

Why would you do.that?

~Checkmate
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3554 (isolation #832) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:48 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 2186, RadiantCowbells wrote:Gamma is by far my top scumread in spite of them giving me gifts

Even the manner of gift giving felt overwrought and dramatic
In post 3051, RadiantCowbells wrote:Gamma do you know what ability you gave me?
In post 3082, RadiantCowbells wrote:Gamma also did you know what ability you gave me?
In post 3114, RadiantCowbells wrote:Gamma did u know what you were giving me
In post 3386, RadiantCowbells wrote:Meaning wagon core (schadd simyk era me), I think there is always 1 scum in gamma and Maria
RC, what “gifts” did Gamma give you how did that affect your read on him?

~Checkmate
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3558 (isolation #833) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:56 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3555, MariaR wrote:
In post 3553, RightKnight wrote:
In post 3548, RightKnight wrote:
So my hunch was correct.

Why Eragon then Maria?

~~Castle
I don't pick anything.

~~Castle
First harmful action.
Are you saying, you’re going to allow Gamma to hurt us? *confused*

Why would you do.that?

~Checkmate
I don't allow anything I was mostly teasing gamma :P
Oh okay. :lol: People should also be aware that you get mislynched as town. So, people need to be very careful reading you.

I would really like to know what Gamma gave RC. I’m not sure I want Gamma’s “gifts”.

*Shudder*

Didn’t really care too much for the last one, yahknow? :(

~CM
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3560 (isolation #834) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3557, Dunnstral wrote:So Mariar, you role is that you can redirect harmful actions away from yourself for you and another person

Don't you think that claim is at odds with Kokichi's claimed role? Like, they wouldn't both be town?
The obvious difference, is that nothing Kokichi has done so far, can be considered protective, where as Maria has proven (to us anyway) that she protected us from a harmful action. That’s why I think Maria is likely town from that. In what world does scum!Maria have a protective ability that she uses on obvtown?

I really think she has to be town for this alone. Her protecting us, doesn’t really make sense from a scum POV.

~Checkmate
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3561 (isolation #835) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3559, Eragon wrote:Gamma’s “gift” was boring

It made me tired just having it

;)
:lol:
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3565 (isolation #836) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3556, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3525, RightKnight wrote:
In post 3524, Kokichi Oma wrote:Not if I use my strongarm. Lol. But if I get one I wont shoot you. I'll just ignore you
That's not how that role works, though.

Strongman only works on kills, this is why we should be lynching Kokichi
But what if he’s lynchproof, then we just get no kill?

But you know, it is weird that he has strongman and is hoping for a vig?

Why would he have strongman but no KP?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3567 (isolation #837) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3562, Gamma Emerald wrote:

I mean that’s how it works NORMALLY. Maybe Heroes Wanted had some adverse effect on how RK thinks roles works (this is meant as an attack)
Yes, I obviously mixed up strongwilled with strongman before. So, our strongman ability is essentially useless to us rn. :/

~CM
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3568 (isolation #838) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:18 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3566, Gamma Emerald wrote:I already said
I have abilities that are not Town-helping[/b{
So Kokichi randomly having Strongman can be a town thing
If that’s what you’re planning on giving us, then Maria should absolutely NOT allow it.

I swear, if you give us anything bad, I will be voting you tomorrow.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3570 (isolation #839) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by RightKnight »

Well good then, since we have both Maria’s protrotection and bp as well, the only way we die, is if a stongman kill is used on us.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3572 (isolation #840) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by RightKnight »

I mean that’s how it works NORMALLY. Maybe Heroes Wanted had some adverse effect on how RK thinks roles works (this is meant as an attack)
I think so. Mainly I try to talk about abilities and Nancy sometimes connects them to Heroes abilities so I keep translating. It’s possible that I mess up explanations because I try to use the MS term versus heroes wanted.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3573 (isolation #841) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3568, RightKnight wrote:
If that’s what you’re planning on giving us, then Maria should absolutely NOT allow it.

Please talk with me later before doing this.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3574 (isolation #842) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3571, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3565, RightKnight wrote:But what if he’s lynchproof
I don't think he is lynchproof
I agree.

I think we should lynch Kokichi but I promised Nancy controls the vote.

I have to head to chiropractor.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3575 (isolation #843) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3573, RightKnight wrote:
In post 3568, RightKnight wrote:

Please talk with me later before doing this.

~~Castle
Of course.

~CM
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3576 (isolation #844) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3572, RightKnight wrote:

I think so. Mainly I try to talk about abilities and Nancy sometimes connects them to Heroes abilities so I keep translating. It’s possible that I mess up explanations because I try to use the MS term versus heroes wanted.

~~Castle
Lol, I try my best to familiarize myself with MafiaWiki.

It’s DnD terminology, I know nada about.

~CM
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3718 (isolation #845) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:21 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3716, Gamma Emerald wrote:Prolly Dunnstral
Don’t like his Wisdom into schadd comment, seems too sure Wisdom is telling the truth
...This is town!Derp

Scum!Gamma I don’t think forgets Dunnstral is confirmed gunless by Eragon
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3720 (isolation #846) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:22 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3718, RightKnight wrote:
In post 3716, Gamma Emerald wrote:Prolly Dunnstral
Don’t like his Wisdom into schadd comment, seems too sure Wisdom is telling the truth
...This is town!Derp

Scum!Gamma I don’t think forgets Dunnstral is confirmed gunless by Eragon
~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3724 (isolation #847) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:53 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3723, Gamma Emerald wrote:I mean I don’t really have much stock in the “gunsmith” anyway
So then you’re saying Eragon and Dunnstral are the scumteam?

That’s the only conclusion I see from that.

This seems off from all prior suggestions. Elaborate some please?

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3726 (isolation #848) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:02 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3725, Gamma Emerald wrote:Not Eragon. I don’t mean I think the role is fake, I just doubt it’s effectiveness at clearing or implicating anyone
Okay why do you doubt the effectiveness of a gunsmith finding scum? The wiki says the only mafia role that fools it is doctor. Considering no kill a mafia doctor is unlikely yeah?

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3728 (isolation #849) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:08 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3727, Gamma Emerald wrote:In a normal yes. In this game? Idk the specifics of the role wrt to what it gets a positive or negative return on.
Gamma a gunsmith checks for guns. If it checked for spellbooks or potions or goblin armies it’d be a different name.

It’s too late for this.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3737 (isolation #850) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:50 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3735, Eragon wrote:I don’t pretend to know flavor or shit about DND, but I do know that it’s called a GUNSMITH that checks for GUNPOWDWER and the ability to KILL someone.

It’s possible Dunn is godfather, and maybe a (Koki/Dunn) team in that case[maybe why both people were redirected to Dunn) but that’s the only scenario where Dunn could be scum, and I highly doubt it
Godfather only works on cop checks.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3738 (isolation #851) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:51 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3730, RadiantCowbells wrote:wait how does gunpowder presence or absence say anything alignment indicative
It’s more of a person can’t kill that is an innocent aka Dunnstral.

If they can they can be town or scum.

Why am I needing to say this to you? You’re not new.
~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3755 (isolation #852) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:57 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3579, Aristophanes wrote:
Uggh I really can't write for shit. Why did I even try? XD

Let's say a Cobold materializes and stabs MariaR. It just about gets away when you one of you...eenie meenie miney schadd_, coming back from collecting firewood, trips it while the rest of you pounce and tie it up. I wonder if you ate it for dinner...

MariaR,
Town Bard: College of Glamour
, has died D3!

The votecount has been reset.
The day continues.
Wtf? you bastards! :cry:

I told you she was obvtown.

:facepalm:

~sad Checkmate:/
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3756 (isolation #853) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:02 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3582, Gamma Emerald wrote:Probably not anyone that’s town
+1
In post 2920, Kokichi Oma wrote:If Maria flips town this game, I will never play on this account again. That's how confident I am.
*whistles*
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3758 (isolation #854) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:06 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3585, RadiantCowbells wrote:She played D1 like dogshit though so 0 regrets tbh
Wrong answer! I showed you all she was town, when she protected us ftom being muted.

I’m not trusting ANYONE’s reads but
mine
this game.

~Checkmate
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3759 (isolation #855) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:09 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3600, Dunnstral wrote:So that shot wasn't redirected or anything, correct? There's just a redirection on rightknight/eragon or what?
Obvtown Maria put a protection spell on us but apparently a building has to literally fall on some people, to see the fucking obvious. :facepalm:
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3761 (isolation #856) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:12 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3605, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3603, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3582, Gamma Emerald wrote:Probably not anyone that’s town
Why did you think this?
Because shot was not posted in thread
They knew I would do everything possible to stop a Maria mislynch.

VOTE: RadiantCowbells

Sorry, not sorry.

~an extremely pissed off Checkmate
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3763 (isolation #857) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:16 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3612, Eragon wrote:honestly that shot was so fucking bad
Especially after Maria proved that she put a protective spell on us. I honestly don’t understand how anyone could still think she was scum after that.

I’ll probably either keep my vote on RC or one of his townreads. :roll:

~CM
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3764 (isolation #858) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:18 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3616, Eragon wrote:
you shot a fucking protective role.

that was confirmed to have an ability that can stop abilites.

and confirmed to have a redirector.

that could be used to protect me or ceejay tonight
Why ceejay though?

~CM
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3765 (isolation #859) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:19 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3618, Eragon wrote:yes.

becuase ceejay is an enhancer.

and i am a cop/multi-time vig.

if we both live

this game would be auto

IF YOU DIDNT FUCKING KILL THE PROTECTING ROLE

Oh nm. I need to ISO him, since I obviously missed that.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3766 (isolation #860) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:22 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3620, Eragon wrote:coming from the "GLORIFIED PERSON" that shot obvious town

and yes maria was obvious town

what sort of scum role has an ability that redirects the first HARMFUL effect?
+1

Exactly!

When is scum ever given protective abilities that they use on town?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3768 (isolation #861) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:25 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3621, Eragon wrote:VOTE: Wisdom

maybe we can actually kill scum
Do you really think scum!Wisdom NKs the the obvtown counterwagon that he was leading?

I think scum!Wisdom would be way too smart to do that.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3770 (isolation #862) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:32 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3630, Wisdom wrote:
In post 3530, RightKnight wrote:If he can make a convincing case why Schaad is scum, I’m not opposed to voting there.
how many games do you need with me to know this isnt happening
I like to have reasons for my vote but I think it’s beyond obvious, not only that CM was bussed but that it was coordinated. He wasn’t remotely upset by his wagon and basically just rolled over.

I would look on MC wagon first, to see who the most likely busser was. No way does scum freaking anyone on LB wagon, be that unbelievably stupid to kill her N1 and if ceejay is clear according to Eragon and I townread Wisdom, I think at least one or two scum bussed. Otherwise, it’s Kokichi but unlike Math, he isn’t my strongest scumread. I will be keeping a very close eye on who he votes for.

~CM
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3771 (isolation #863) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:34 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3631, RadiantCowbells wrote:"key to winning this game

why is everyone so stupid in this game
You mean the people who could tell that Maria was obvtown? :roll:
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3772 (isolation #864) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:36 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 1747, Aristophanes wrote:
VC 1.LYNCH!
Messiah Complex
(7): Lovebird , schadd_ , SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis , Eragon , MariaR , Gamma Emerald , Messiah Complex
-- LYNCH

Lovebird
(4): Wisdom , RightKnight , ceejayvinoya
RightKnight
(1): Tatl and Tael
ceejayvinoya
(1): Dunnstral

Not Voting
(1): Kokichi Oma
With 13 alive it takes 7 votes to lynch.
D1 will end on Saturday October 20th at 1pm or in (expired on 2018-10-20 13:00:00)

Mod Notes:

That does it!
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3774 (isolation #865) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:39 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3772, RightKnight wrote:
In post 1747, Aristophanes wrote:
VC 1.LYNCH!
Messiah Complex
(7): Lovebird , schadd_ , SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis , Eragon , MariaR , Gamma Emerald , Messiah Complex
-- LYNCH

Lovebird
(4): Wisdom , RightKnight , ceejayvinoya
RightKnight
(1): Tatl and Tael
ceejayvinoya
(1): Dunnstral

Not Voting
(1): Kokichi Oma
With 13 alive it takes 7 votes to lynch.
D1 will end on Saturday October 20th at 1pm or in (expired on 2018-10-20 13:00:00)

Mod Notes:

That does it!
At least one scum on MC wagon and maybe one off? :thinking:
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3781 (isolation #866) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:51 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3779, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 3771, RightKnight wrote:

maria wasn't obvtown she played like shit she voted the cw to flipped scum.
you know who was obvtown? lovebird.

want me to just replace out and blacklist everyone who is town this game because that's the point we're at now
I want you to play like an adult. You view yourself as better than everyone else despite a majority of people telling you she is town.

I hope you’re scum because that’s the only explanation I have for yourself that you have made the following three newbie mistakes:

1) Never CC’d Eragon when they claimed Day vig despite odds of two town vigs rare
2) Messed up what a Gunsmith’s purpose is
3) Shot a proven protective

I hope I have been right and it’s Kokichi and RC.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3782 (isolation #867) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:53 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3647, Wisdom wrote:if schadd flips town i have no other poe left so good luck
Maybe saske or something
I’m not scumreading Saske.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3783 (isolation #868) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:54 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3767, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3766, RightKnight wrote:
In post 3620, Eragon wrote:coming from the "GLORIFIED PERSON" that shot obvious town

+1

Exactly!

You...might wanna tun that by your hydra partner. Mention Shadowrun.
This is accurate. I didn’t use it for its intended purpose

However I also never openly declared what I did that day withers

I specifically have talked some elements of Shadowrun with her.

It’s a big game

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3784 (isolation #869) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:54 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3648, Eragon wrote:Wisdom > kokichi > gamma > RK/schadd/RC

Kill/lynch in this order and do as we please and it’s lock
Why are we in your POE? I tried to stop Maria mislynch.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3785 (isolation #870) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:55 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3776, Wisdom wrote:but yeah i agree at least one scum bussed, especially with messiah selfhammering
I disagree

I think the hammer was to prevent scum buddy having to.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3789 (isolation #871) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:58 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3788, Wisdom wrote:
In post 3785, RightKnight wrote:
In post 3776, Wisdom wrote:but yeah i agree at least one scum bussed, especially with messiah selfhammering
I disagree

~~Castle
Why would you prevent your scumbuddy from getting cred
Last on the wagon doesn’t get cred.

It just made it to where there wasn’t a no lynch. It’s one of the more suspicious slots.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3791 (isolation #872) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:00 am

Post by RightKnight »

+1

Exactly!

Scum!Math had a protective ability that he used on town? Is this like when I healed Sakura in Heroes?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3792 (isolation #873) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:00 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3790, Wisdom wrote:cant argue with moonlogic. Youre just wrong
I can say the same to you.

~~Castle

What do you make of two claimed day vigs?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3793 (isolation #874) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:00 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3791, RightKnight wrote:

+1

Exactly!

Scum!Math had a protective ability that he used on town? Is this like when I healed Sakura in Heroes?
Let’s not spam the thread XD

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3794 (isolation #875) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:02 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3769, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3768, RightKnight wrote:
In post 3621, Eragon wrote:VOTE: Wisdom

maybe we can actually kill scum
Do you really think scum!Wisdom NKs the the obvtown counterwagon that he was leading?

I think scum!Wisdom would be way too smart to do that.
Talking about Lovebird? I don’t think that’s an effective point against Wisdom being scum. Clout only gets you so far.
Maybe not but don’t you think, it’s a really stupid NK if you were on that wagon?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3797 (isolation #876) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:03 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3795, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3781, RightKnight wrote:

want me to just replace out and blacklist everyone who is town this game because that's the point we're at now
I want you to play like an adult. You view yourself as better than everyone else despite a majority of people telling you she is town.

I hope you’re scum because that’s the only explanation I have for yourself that you have made the following three newbie mistakes:

1) Never CC’d Eragon when they claimed Day vig despite odds of two town vigs rare

~~Castle
I think RC didn’t have the dayvig from the start
What do you think happened then?

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3799 (isolation #877) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:03 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3796, Wisdom wrote:idk but if one has to be scum it's def rc and not eragon
Agreed.

Vote RC with me?

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3802 (isolation #878) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:05 am

Post by RightKnight »

Okay, I’ll sheep your Schaad vote, since he seems the likeliest busser.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Schaad
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3805 (isolation #879) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:07 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3801, Wisdom wrote:nope
i can be convinced to shoot him though
I kinda have this thing where I am opposed to lynching my town reads called being town but if you are mislynched and telling the truth I would love your venge to go on RC

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3806 (isolation #880) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:10 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3803, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3797, RightKnight wrote:

~~Castle

~~Castle
I think RC gained it some point after
So you think he leveled into it.

Ooookay? So then I would say vote RC with me but :/ Gonna talk with Nancy later tonight I gotta go

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3807 (isolation #881) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:11 am

Post by RightKnight »

Maria was on MC wagon. LB wasn’t obvtown to me prior to flip, based on those 2 games I read of hers. However, I’ve never played with her before but I have with Wisdom, and I think he’s likely flipping town. No I obviously don’t want you to replace out but NGL, your Maria shot, didn’t make you look more town to me.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3808 (isolation #882) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:14 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3780, Wisdom wrote:schadd/saske maybe? schadd/rc is unlikely given the current situation
Why are schaad/rc unlikely?

Anyway, I recommend not putting anyone at L-1 rn, until we hear from Ari first.

That’s right, we’re waiting on hopefully useful info to share with the thread.

~CM
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3811 (isolation #883) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:16 am

Post by RightKnight »

I disagree

~~Castle
Math, scumbuddy already likely voted.

~CM
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3813 (isolation #884) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:17 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3788, Wisdom wrote:
I disagree

~~Castle
Why would you prevent your scumbuddy from getting cred
Yes, unless it’s uncoordinated like in CofH.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3816 (isolation #885) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:20 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3786, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: RK
Bad vote, RC. You need to stop scumreading villas. Afa Kokichi is concerned, he’s still in my POE but I like his Wisdom townread.

Btw, you might be really interested in what Ari tells us. :]

~CM
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3817 (isolation #886) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:21 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3814, Eragon wrote:
In post 3792, RightKnight wrote:
In post 3790, Wisdom wrote:cant argue with moonlogic. Youre just wrong
I can say the same to you.

~~Castle

What do you make of two claimed day vigs?
Can you also answer the question I asked about that?

If you already did I’ll catch up to t and you can ignore this
Sorry please point me to it. Nancy said RC shot Maria in discord so I flipped out and got here as fast as I could and planned on reading the rest later.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3819 (isolation #887) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:23 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3815, Eragon wrote:
In post 3745, Eragon wrote:So RK, you think that kokichi/wisdom are TvS becuase their roles work Well as counters

The deathproof redirector, possibly both 1-shot

And the vengeful PGO

Both counter each other out

So what about 2 DAY-VIGS.

Does that not a little OP hat 2 town members have day-vigs.

So do you still honk that RC and I are both town, or do you believe we should be TvS due to both being day vigs
@RK
I can’t answer for Math but we’ll soon have more information about that, if we don’t hammer before we hear from Ari.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3823 (isolation #888) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:24 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3818, Eragon wrote:(And yes I do realize ou obviously scumread RC right now so you can ignore the last part about reads, but do you think the basis of 2 day vigs makes it TvS)
Absolutely.

If you’ll look elsewhere I said it several times before RC shot Maria when I doubted his “I am a day vig” “night vig” “whatever vig” schtick

As I said Nancy controls the vote or it would be on RC for me.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3825 (isolation #889) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:25 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3818, Eragon wrote:(And yes I do realize ou obviously scumread RC right now so you can ignore the last part about reads, but do you think the basis of 2 day vigs makes it TvS)
Again, I am still on the fence about RC but hopefully that will change very soon.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3826 (isolation #890) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:25 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3822, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3806, RightKnight wrote:
In post 3781, RightKnight wrote: I want you to play like an adult. You view yourself as better than everyone else despite a majority of people telling you she is town.

~~Castle

~~Castle

Ooookay? So then I would say vote RC with me but :/ Gonna talk with Nancy later tonight I gotta go

~~Castle
Because I think RC not having it at the start means he had fair reason to not CC?
At that point yes. When he got it though he should have shot Eragon. Imho I think it’s a scum factional he was sitting on.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3829 (isolation #891) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:26 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3821, Eragon wrote:If anyone hammers I’m fucking shooting you tommmorow no matter if your towny or not
+1

Please no one hammer, we might have some useful info to share.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3831 (isolation #892) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:27 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3828, Eragon wrote:
In post 3826, RightKnight wrote:
In post 3822, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3806, RightKnight wrote:
In post 3781, RightKnight wrote: I want you to play like an adult. You view yourself as better than everyone else despite a majority of people telling you she is town.

~~Castle

~~Castle

~~Castle
Because I think RC not having it at the start means he had fair reason to not CC?
At that point yes. When he got it though he should have shot Eragon. Imho I think it’s a scum factional he was sitting on.

~~Castle

That could also explain the lack of kill and his “bp whatever” claim
It could but as Nancy says we wait.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3833 (isolation #893) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:28 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3830, Eragon wrote:There is a role on my site that was rolled once recently called cannoneer or something, and t stores up factional kills and can release them all at once.

So it’s not impossible it’s something like that
I would rather stick with probable rather than possible.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3834 (isolation #894) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:29 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3827, Eragon wrote:
In post 3825, RightKnight wrote:
Again, I am still on the fence about RC but hopefully that will change very soon.
Sounds good

Depending on what happens I might acually have a good plan
If anyone hammers, it’s extremely suspicious because we rolestealed from RC.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3835 (isolation #895) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:29 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3832, Eragon wrote:
In post 3829, RightKnight wrote:
In post 3821, Eragon wrote:If anyone hammers I’m fucking shooting you tommmorow no matter if your towny or not
+1

He +1 makes it sound like your going to shoot them tommorow too

:3
Nancy meant the sentiment.

We don’t have a shooting ability right now.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3837 (isolation #896) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:31 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3830, Eragon wrote:There is a role on my site that was rolled once recently called cannoneer or something, and t stores up factional kills and can release them all at once.

So it’s not impossible it’s something like that
That’s a pretty scary role. Was it a bastard game?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3838 (isolation #897) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:31 am

Post by RightKnight »

In the rare case RC and Kokichi is town though **shivers as I don’t actually think this**
Scum could easily be limited one kill a day/night phase

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3840 (isolation #898) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:34 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3836, Eragon wrote:
In post 3835, RightKnight wrote:
In post 3832, Eragon wrote:
In post 3829, RightKnight wrote:
+1

He +1 makes it sound like your going to shoot them tommorow too

:3
Nancy meant the sentiment.

We don’t have a shooting ability right now.

~~Castle
In post 3834, RightKnight wrote:
In post 3827, Eragon wrote:
In post 3825, RightKnight wrote:
Sounds good

Depending on what happens I might acually have a good plan
If anyone hammers, it’s extremely suspicious because we rolestealed from RC.
Lit

P-edit: it was a joke lmao

My response wasn’t based on that but anyone hammering rn, would have to be trying to prevent us from sharing whatever info we receive. Based on our luck though, we will probably just get animal messinger. :/
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3842 (isolation #899) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:36 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3838, RightKnight wrote:In the rare case RC and Kokichi is town though **shivers as I don’t actually think this**
Scum could easily be limited one kill a day/night phase

~~Castle
Well clearly, we all have day and night actions and we messed up last night because we mixed up the setup. :/
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3843 (isolation #900) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:38 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3841, Eragon wrote:Weren’t you supposed to activate the ability inthread?
We don’t have to.

I did that decision for show to demonstrate it.

As I was pissed off and I thought it would actually steal
Versus “steal”

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3844 (isolation #901) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:38 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3841, Eragon wrote:Weren’t you supposed to activate the ability inthread?
Why? Is that necessary for your role? We rolestealed from Kokichi via pm too.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3848 (isolation #902) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:41 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3845, RadiantCowbells wrote:ND i'm not sure if you contracted this level of shit play from your hydra partner or if you've always been this awful but your play in this game makes me physically nauseous
What part? Figuring the correct explanation for our not being muted or that Maria was obvtown because of it?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3849 (isolation #903) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:42 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3846, Eragon wrote:
In post 3844, RightKnight wrote:
Why? Is that necessary for your role? We rolestealed from Kokichi via pm too.
Oh wait really

I thought I saw you use that spellsteal thingy in bold letters when you stole from kokichi
I don’t remember if Math did that or not but he definitely pmed Ari with it.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3853 (isolation #904) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:45 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3848, RightKnight wrote:
In post 3845, RadiantCowbells wrote:ND i'm not sure if you contracted this level of shit play from your hydra partner or if you've always been this awful but your play in this game makes me physically nauseous
What part? Figuring the correct explanation for our not being muted or that Maria was obvtown because of it?
P.edit. I’m “physically nauseous” that you shot one of my strongest townreads. :facepalm:
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3857 (isolation #905) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:47 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3852, RadiantCowbells wrote:i'm not repping out of this for reasons but you're all blacklisted if you're town, you can be forgiven if you flip scum.
Why are you repping out? How do you know, what we get won’t clear you?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3859 (isolation #906) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:49 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3854, RadiantCowbells wrote:go diaf you tried to lynch lovebird. maria objectively had to die before endgame based on their play on d1 regardless of anything else.
I <3 too.

Not necessarily sarcastic.

No Maria didn’t have to die, she was clearly a town protective.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3862 (isolation #907) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:53 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3858, RadiantCowbells wrote:fuck you?

why do I need to be cleared?

i'm the only reason there's a game at all left, scum would have clean swept this if I didn't step in.

but no you're all fucking shit so when someone acts like not a dumbass it's impossible to reconcile with your own play so you assume that i must have been informed scum because clearly not a single person in this game can have the extremely small amount of competence to detect MC who were fucking legendarily obvious
You are not obvtown to me because your play on D1 isn’t AI based on meta and you know it.

I can’t read you rn but you are not obvtown like you were in TOL/Sneks. Yes, I ISO’d you and you were bleeding town in that from the getgo. Not saying you’re scum here either, just that afaic, the jury’s still out on that.

~CM
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3864 (isolation #908) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:54 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3860, RadiantCowbells wrote:i hate both of your heads now congratulations just stop talking to me
I don’t hate you because this is just a game.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3866 (isolation #909) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:56 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3861, RadiantCowbells wrote:i had to ruin a friendship just to make it to d2 with the game not already lost did you ever stop to wonder why keychain left the game?
because you all put me in a position where I either fakeclaim guilties on people and be an asshole which keychain detests or I accept the loss
like fuck you fuck you fuck you you don't like the way i'm playing don't force me to play like this
RC, please don’t be like this. I’m just trying to sort you. Why are you overreacting?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3867 (isolation #910) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:56 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3861, RadiantCowbells wrote:i had to ruin a friendship just to make it to d2 with the game not already lost did you ever stop to wonder why keychain left the game?
because you all put me in a position where I either fakeclaim guilties on people and be an asshole which keychain detests or I accept the loss
like fuck you fuck you fuck you you don't like the way i'm playing don't force me to play like this
You’re not.

If you can’t talk with people nicely and without insulting them

No one will care how right or wrong you are.

This game in influencing people.

If you can’t influence people then your play needs to change

If you can’t cooperate with Keychain maybe you are the problem.

You have been force replaced several times for toxicity.

I may be an idiot but I am not an idiot that insults people’s intelligence ( at least not intentionally)

I would rather play with the “idiots” than “play” with bullies such as what you are doing.

Cooperate and discuss instead of demand.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3868 (isolation #911) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:58 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3863, RadiantCowbells wrote:what part of stop talking to me is so difficult for you to understand
i don't give a fuck what you have to say no matter what you have to say you've proven this game your reads are useless and personally fuck anything you have to say
I was right about Maria and I honestly don’t get why you’re freaking the fuck out here? We might not even get anything at all useful.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3869 (isolation #912) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:00 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3865, RadiantCowbells wrote:you've ruined more than this game for me.
Me? This is only our 3rd game together iirc? And how did I ruin TOL and Secrets and Lies for you?

*legit confused*
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3870 (isolation #913) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:00 am

Post by RightKnight »

Like I suck only on MS. I don’t know why it’s site specific but I am hydraing and trying to figure it out.

I gotta go but I will not tolerate you treating Nancy like crap.
~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3871 (isolation #914) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:04 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3867, RightKnight wrote:
You’re not.

If you can’t talk with people nicely and without insulting them

No one will care how right or wrong you are.

This game in influencing people.

If you can’t influence people then your play needs to change

If you can’t cooperate with Keychain maybe you are the problem.

You have been force replaced several times for toxicity.

I may be an idiot but I am not an idiot that insults people’s intelligence ( at least not intentionally)

I would rather play with the “idiots” than “play” with bullies such as what you are doing.

Cooperate and discuss instead of demand.

~~Castle
It’s okay Math, let me deal with RC myself. I appreciate you sticking up for me but given yours and RC’s history, it’s best you stay out of it. <3

I still care about RC, even if he really does legit hate my guts rn.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3872 (isolation #915) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:05 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3870, RightKnight wrote:Like I suck only on MS. I don’t know why it’s site specific but I am hydraing and trying to figure it out.

I gotta go but I will not tolerate you treating Nancy like crap.
~~Castle
Math, it’s okay. I got this. It’s best you stay out of it. Again, I really appreciate you having my back obviously.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3873 (isolation #916) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:15 am

Post by RightKnight »

UNVOTE:

Math thinks Schaad is town because he’s putting in effort.

Anyone have any reads either way on Schaad?

Other than RC/Wisdom?

Thanks.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3874 (isolation #917) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:43 am

Post by RightKnight »

Sometimes, I think I hate mafia. :cry:

~CM
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3880 (isolation #918) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3878, Eragon wrote:This is the plan

Ceejay energizes me
We lynch wisdom
wisdom kills RC/schadd/gamma/something really idfk
All TP’s on me
If I die lynch ALL TP claims no matter from who
Next day is locked
TP’s?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3905 (isolation #919) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by RightKnight »

I just want to express my gratitude for having such a loyal and trustworthy hydra partner, like Math. Despite being in a car wreck and us not being in sync and bickering , he always hung in there. Math is someone with character, one of those people- whose word actually means something and I am so fortunate to have someone like that as my friend .

<3
~Nancy
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3910 (isolation #920) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:12 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3907, RadiantCowbells wrote:Its okay Nancy is a fucking awful piece of shit with no regard for anyone's feelings but her own, leave her to herself.
In post 3908, RadiantCowbells wrote:she and math deserve each other :]
Please blacklist me. Xmas can’t come early enough. :]
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3911 (isolation #921) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3905, RightKnight wrote:I just want to express my gratitude for having such a loyal and trustworthy hydra partner, like Math. Despite being in a car wreck and us not being in sync and bickering , he always hung in there. Math is someone with character, one of those people- whose word actually means something and I am so fortunate to have someone like that as my friend .

<3
~Nancy
<3

You’re awesome too Checkmate.

So who we scumreading?

Apparently my filter on MS has somehow magically erased certain posts for my eyeballs only so let’s play the game.

Free hugs in thread if anyone asks. (No this isn’t an ability)
~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3912 (isolation #922) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by RightKnight »

I think it’s Kokichi and RC.

Do you guys agree or disagree?

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3917 (isolation #923) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:18 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3914, Eragon wrote:
In post 3911, RightKnight wrote:
In post 3905, RightKnight wrote:I just want to express my gratitude for having such a loyal and trustworthy hydra partner, like Math. Despite being in a car wreck and us not being in sync and bickering , he always hung in there. Math is someone with character, one of those people- whose word actually means something and I am so fortunate to have someone like that as my friend .

<3
~Nancy
<3

You’re awesome too Checkmate.

So who we scumreading?

Apparently my filter on MS has somehow magically erased certain posts for my eyeballs only so let’s play the game.

Free hugs in thread if anyone asks. (No this isn’t an ability)
~~Castle
lmao

hrmmm

hug...

or not to hug

that is the question.
I only do consensual hugs.

<3

However arms are open.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3918 (isolation #924) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3916, Gamma Emerald wrote:I doubt it’s RC and Kokichi
Why?

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3919 (isolation #925) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3913, Gamma Emerald wrote:Oh boy Math is using that ~device~ as well
I am not.

I play on mobile

I am making a joke.

I haven’t custom wrote a filter for insults

That’d be waaay too time consuming
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3924 (isolation #926) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3922, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3919, RightKnight wrote:
In post 3913, Gamma Emerald wrote:Oh boy Math is using that ~device~ as well
I am not.

I play on mobile

I am making a joke.

I haven’t custom wrote a filter for insults

That’d be waaay too time consuming
Oh
I thought you were using the extension that can block a users posts that Alisae used on me in Varsoon Variety Hour
Nope. I don’t use those like ever. I find it a breach of the game.

I filter with my eyeballs.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3925 (isolation #927) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3714, schadd_ wrote:like, maria died, rc says "we are going to lynch wisdom now"

if you think it is speeding up suspiciously, who are the suspicious votes on it?
Schadd does lots of little jibs and jabs like this.

He talked about the trust tell.

Schadd cares

I don’t think you could offer Schadd free victory if you post and maybe he cares to post

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3930 (isolation #928) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3927, Wisdom wrote:
In post 3925, RightKnight wrote:
In post 3714, schadd_ wrote:like, maria died, rc says "we are going to lynch wisdom now"

if you think it is speeding up suspiciously, who are the suspicious votes on it?
Schadd does lots of little jibs and jabs like this.

He talked about the trust tell.

Schadd cares

I don’t think you could offer Schadd free victory if you post and maybe he cares to post

~~Castle
dude

caring is not town indicative
Neither is activity neither is effort
Youre not a 2018 newbie dont make me facepalm
In general principle yes.

However for Schadd it is.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3932 (isolation #929) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3931, Wisdom wrote:well not enough apparently
I have like 10 games at least with each and im telling you theyre town
And I told you Maria was town and you pushed her.

Your point?

Let’s have an RC wagon.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3933 (isolation #930) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by RightKnight »

Or Kokichi

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3935 (isolation #931) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3934, Wisdom wrote:Your maria read was based on a setup speculation we still dont know has any basis
My reads are based on actual play
And mine’s based on both.

It irks me when you try to boil my reads down and assume them instead of asking.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3937 (isolation #932) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3936, Wisdom wrote:whatever
Vote schadd or vote me please
I don’t vote town reads?

Oh and Nancy says I should put this in thread.

~~Castle

How about you vote RC or Kokichi?

You clearly don’t townread RC you’re willing to venge him.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3940 (isolation #933) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3939, Eragon wrote:
In post 3938, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hmm thought
When did people start threatening people who hammer Wisdom
when RK and I were waiting for responses from ari that were possibly game changing

oh that reminds me

Results RK?
We don’t have them

We were derp tastic

We used it on D2 so we can’t use it til tonight.

Apparently a full cycle is two days without use.

We tried submitting it and got told no. Put the question in bold here :(

@Ari if someone uses their power day two it refreshes night three yeah?

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3941 (isolation #934) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by RightKnight »

We were thinking full cycle meant it would be back day three :/

~~Castle

Yay for needlessly complex things that the common sense thing isn’t right /s
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3945 (isolation #935) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3942, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3940, RightKnight wrote:
when RK and I were waiting for responses from ari that were possibly game changing

oh that reminds me

Results RK?
We don’t have them

We were derp tastic

We used it on D2 so we can’t use it til tonight.

Apparently a full cycle is two days without use.

We tried submitting it and got told no. Put the question in bold here :(

@Ari if someone uses their power day two it refreshes night three yeah?

~~Castle
I already determined that when I was dealing with my gift ability
Why do you think I was talking about giving you something
tonight
?
Which I’m not really in the mood to do rn btw
Assuming you’re town (which I think you are) and give it to a town read then go for it.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3953 (isolation #936) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3944, Wisdom wrote:i dont think rc is scum with schadd so unless you convince me schadd is town or find me another rc buddy rc is not a better shot than schadd
Okay. What do you make of his point regarding trust tells? How did you scumread him after that convo?

He clearly has something he only does as town. Did you check to see if the claim is valid? You are saying you’ve meta’d Schadd but I don’t think you have.

When I meta’d him he seems town.

Your reasoning far as I understand is meta for Schadd which I think has been refuted. You’re making the point Schadd is scum. Why?

And I did. RC and Kokichi.

I still think you have a chance at being scum but all scum in you RC and Kokichi.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3957 (isolation #937) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3956, Wisdom wrote:Kokichi is town though so no
And i dont have any meta with schadd
Then why do you scumread him?

I have made my points: effort.

In which you have said the point is “bad”. That doesn’t explain why.

You then said I had skills like a newbie. (Paraphrase) this again doesn’t explain why.

So far I have two points you have not refuted with evidence: effort and meta
You have (far as I can tell) : because Wisdom says so.

You’re making the claim Schadd is scum. I have countered it.

To have a conversation you need to provide reasons.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3958 (isolation #938) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by RightKnight »

oh that reminds me

Results RK?
Ari said we have to wait to refresh or recharge or something. I don’t understand why but apparently we have to wait for results.

I don’t want to vote Kokichi today and want to wait on RC for the results to come in.

I also, don’t want to vote based on emotion and I am genuinely hurt and livid at RC rn.

Sorry, for holding the thread up, I expected is to be able to get the rolesteal by EOD 3. :/

I know we can still use our bp tonight but probably won’t get the rolesteal results before SOD 4, :oops:

~Checkmate

I’m sure Ari can confirm about the rolesteal if need be.

@mod?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3963 (isolation #939) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3959, Wisdom wrote:ive said why schadd is scum, hes done nothing and the rest of the playerlist is townier
And I disagree with you
RC lied several times and dayvigged a protective. If someone so much as hunts in his direction he decides it’s time for ww3
Kokichi also has lied and no one knows anything about his power set (evidenced by Eragon) Maria (dead confTown) wanted his head
Gamma as much as I townread him has done some imho derptastic shit (as have I before anyone says anything).

Two day vigs is hella rare in a setup which means one of them almost certainly is scum yet you don’t take that into account

RC wants to be treated as if his reads are the best so I say we hold him accountable to that standard.
~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3964 (isolation #940) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3961, Dunnstral wrote:Whatever Gamma has should probably go to me, Eragon is already a pretty big target with a gunsmith claim and we did just shoot a protective role
Dude you’re conf town by gunsmith check. Scum need to kill you to win.

That’s a good way to have whatever it is gone.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3968 (isolation #941) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3966, Wisdom wrote:rc is rc though
You make it sound like what hes doing is scum indicative when its not

As for the two vigs, you're wrong. see what gamma said again
Quote the post you want me to “see what Gamma said again”.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3969 (isolation #942) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:13 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3967, Eragon wrote:either way assuming wisdom is town, thats already 2 town killing roles.

and if gamma can give killing power, or RC has killing power...

thats a lot of killing power
A freakin men.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3971 (isolation #943) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3970, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1943, Gamma Emerald wrote:RC I’m going to give you something as a gift of goodwill. Let me know when you have received it.

~~Castle

~~Castle
Again....So?

He also said Loud before too. Like the modifier.

I even asked about it and said leveling up.

If Gamma gave RC the vig Gamma Can claim that.

Then we have more of the puzzle.

Otherwise you’re inferring things that aren’t there.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3976 (isolation #944) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3973, Gamma Emerald wrote:I said Loud WHAT
My bad it was Schadd

#mathIsOld

Sorry!

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3977 (isolation #945) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3972, Wisdom wrote:you said level up, not him
I think everyone but you got the hint
Then if everyone got the “hint”
Gamma can confirm or deny.

Because then the actual conflict is between Eragon and Gamma for who is scum
Not Eragon and RC

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3981 (isolation #946) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3979, Eragon wrote:
In post 3977, RightKnight wrote:
In post 3972, Wisdom wrote:you said level up, not him
I think everyone but you got the hint
Then if everyone got the “hint”
Gamma can confirm or deny.

Because then the actual conflict is between Eragon and Gamma for who is scum
Not Eragon and RC

~~Castle
also wisdom
Technically yes but a different type

And Kokichi if you believe the whole I redirect lynched bullshit.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3982 (isolation #947) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:25 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3980, Wisdom wrote:why would that be a conflict
Eragon is a vig and gamma gives gifts
Two vigs can’t exist in a game this small and both be town.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3988 (isolation #948) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3985, Wisdom wrote:can we just accept setup speccing in role madness is useless and stop doing it
Except when it isn’t .

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3990 (isolation #949) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3989, Wisdom wrote:maria was not obvious town by play
when you play with her enough and get snowed by her enough youll know better
like i dont agree with most things rc does or says but he was right there
She’s fooled me one game.

Majority of games I am known for reading her well on.

I think I’ve had north of 10 with her?

How many do I wait for 15? 20?

He wasn’t right there. She was obvTown she was just not listening to RC and worshipping his reads.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3995 (isolation #950) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:38 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3987, Eragon wrote:
In post 3985, Wisdom wrote:can we just accept setup speccing in role madness is useless and stop doing it
except for being annoyed how maria was obvious town by both play and role
+1

~CM

However RC isn’t obvtown here by play. That’s why we wanted the rolesteal. He has been the least forthcoming player in the game rn.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3997 (isolation #951) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3993, Eragon wrote:then how did RC have a shot?
+1 exactly
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3998 (isolation #952) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3996, Gamma Emerald wrote:
RC got it Day 3. So I had on to start, you got yours Day 2, and RC is already listed.
In post 3994, Eragon wrote:and how can you gift a starting ability?
My abilities are all spellbooks. I can give an unused one away which makes me lose it.
So you’re an inventor? Or can you use them too?

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3999 (isolation #953) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3997, RightKnight wrote:
+1 exactly
~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4002 (isolation #954) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4001, Gamma Emerald wrote:Kinda like an inventor? I can give away any power I
possess
that I haven’t
used
I think it’s more likely Maria healed the kill.

With the unexplained vig,

Him being an animal Messenger

Kokichi having way too many powers

I think RC needs to explain.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4005 (isolation #955) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:45 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3992, Gamma Emerald wrote:Meh I’d rather fullclaim my starting abilities at this point. Yes I have a dayvig but I haven’t done anything with it (explicitly Dayvig, I checked). I gave RC a commuter shot,
which is what I think stopped the night 2 kill
. I did this because I felt like he was the prime nk target following Lovebird’s death. I was considering CCing Eragon myself, but I thought the large amount of town killing power was actually balanced in (which is probably why too much leveling up would cause a scum win). I’ve been considering gifting the dayvig to someone. My strongest consideration was Eragon because I wanted it to look like he gained another shot, not like it came from me.
I still think Eragon and RC are both town. If any killing role would be scum I’d think it would be Wisdom.
Well, we only have our 1-shot bp, so if you want to give us commuter, we’d obviously be extremely grateful, once we use that up.

But yeah, maybe you’re right? What did Maria claim she did on N2 again?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4008 (isolation #956) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4003, Wisdom wrote:ok I might buy rc scum more now
Awesome.

Then let’s have RC explain.

And not rush it.

Let’s have everyone just full claim everything they have done all game.

~~Castle

We can go first

We did nothing as we had rogue PT passive
Day two Role stole Kokichi scroll strongman
Night two nothing
Day three leveled up got BP

~~Castle

Not asking you to claim unused powers should any exist

But anything one has done in a concrete post

Even for the idiot math.

If you’ve already done it scum can’t stop it.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4012 (isolation #957) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4006, Eragon wrote:
In post 4002, RightKnight wrote:
In post 4001, Gamma Emerald wrote:Kinda like an inventor? I can give away any power I
possess
that I haven’t
used
I think it’s more likely Maria healed the kill.

With the unexplained vig,

Him being an animal Messenger

Kokichi having way too many powers

I think RC needs to explain.

~~Castle

maria isnt a doctor
She’s a bard
Bards have cure light wounds in 3.5 I think pretty sure healing word as Scanlan used it on CR

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4013 (isolation #958) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4003, Wisdom wrote:ok I might buy rc scum more now
All I can say, is he’s not bleeding town here like he was in Sneks and his reaction to us rolestealing him was insane.

Was I the only one who found that to be way over the top?

If RC is town here, then why does he have a meltdown over us rolestealing him - unless he has something to hide?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4020 (isolation #959) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:52 pm

Post by RightKnight »

So I don’t get accused of being the idiot

Someone compile a list of all claimed actions and such

Then each person on said list agrees to said list

Proven deviations are scum claims yeah?

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4030 (isolation #960) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by RightKnight »

Wisdom, if you’re 100% certain on VKing RC, let us know and we will switch our rolesteal. We can only rolesteal from living players.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4035 (isolation #961) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:03 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4023, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4018, Eragon wrote:Gamma, even if you die tonight while protecting me, we can have this game auto’d by tommorow

Anything that’s not protecting me if you have the ability to do so is a scumclaim
I’ll talk more about it D4
VOTE: Wisdom
I’d rather the day end ASAP so I don’t have to deal with constant questioning
Gamma, we shouldn’t hammer before we know 100% who Wisdom is targeting, if RC, then we need to switch our rolesteal to someone else or we lose our dayphase ability. :/
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4038 (isolation #962) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4034, Gamma Emerald wrote:Because I trust the mason claim plus the commute
RC always fakeclaims mason.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4047 (isolation #963) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4042, Wisdom wrote:not interested
if not rc the only option is schadd
Wissom. please make up your mind. We just switched it. We would rather rolesteal from RC but not if you’re VKing him.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4051 (isolation #964) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:12 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4048, RadiantCowbells wrote:if you try to rolesteal from me i'm going to activate my PGO
Rolestealing doesn’t affect that and it’s a svumclaim if you do that.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4052 (isolation #965) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:12 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4048, RadiantCowbells wrote:if you try to rolesteal from me i'm going to activate my PGO
And you don’t CC Wisdom?

Cmon man.

If you’re not dead by EoD today we are stealing from you.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4054 (isolation #966) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:13 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4051, RightKnight wrote:
Rolestealing doesn’t affect that and it’s a svumclaim if you do that.
It would kill us if we don’t use BP Nancy
If RC is truth telling which he isnt imho

~~Math
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4055 (isolation #967) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by RightKnight »

Do you not understand how rolestealing works? :facepalm:

We don’t need to fucking visit you for that.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4056 (isolation #968) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4053, Wisdom wrote:rc stop the theatre
You could have shot me yet you didnt so you obv dont wanna die
Where’s a like button when ya need it?

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4057 (isolation #969) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4055, RightKnight wrote:

Nancy I think you’re wrong hun. /me hugs

It’s okay RC is full of shit anyway.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4060 (isolation #970) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4058, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4057, RightKnight wrote:

~~Castle
wat
Why did you never consider rolestealing Wisdom then?
It’s a visit.

She just made a mistake and it’s late for us both.

I keep having to remind her it’s suicide to verify Wisdom’s claim.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4061 (isolation #971) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4059, Wisdom wrote:btw did kokichi ever do that antitown thing he wanted to do
Not as far as I know.

But what do I know?

I am the “idiot”.

/s

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4063 (isolation #972) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:21 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4053, Wisdom wrote:
rc stop the theatre

You could have shot me yet you didnt so you obv dont wanna die
The bolded. When hell freezes over. I doubt he even has any clue, how badly he has hurt me or even cares. Meh.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4067 (isolation #973) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:23 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4058, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4057, RightKnight wrote:

~~Castle
wat
Why did you never consider rolestealing Wisdom then?
How is us getting either vengeful or PGO pro-town?
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4068 (isolation #974) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4062, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay.
Well I think I’m trusting RK a bit more now
<<Eyeball filter engaged. Filtering out RC complaining about himself bullying Keychain>>

So okay. What do your reads look like trusting us a little more?

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4069 (isolation #975) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4066, Wisdom wrote:If you lose friends due to mafia consider stop playing mafia
+1

Oooh yay world peace between me and Wisdom huzzah!

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4070 (isolation #976) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:25 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4065, RadiantCowbells wrote:you lost nothing. you had a bad experience in a mafia game. i lost friends. don't act like our experiences are equivalent.
No, you’re absolutely right, mine is much much worse.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4072 (isolation #977) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4071, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4068, RightKnight wrote:
<<Eyeball filter engaged. Filtering out RC complaining about himself bullying Keychain>>

~~Castle
Not much change. Very little hinges on my read on you. I have very little associatives I’m working with rn in fact beyond wagonomics.
Okay. Talk with me about your wagonomics then.

I wanna try to meet Maria half way when she’s dead sooo whatcha thinkin?

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4073 (isolation #978) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4070, RightKnight wrote:
In post 4065, RadiantCowbells wrote:you lost nothing. you had a bad experience in a mafia game. i lost friends. don't act like our experiences are equivalent.
I learned that you can be cruelly played by someone you trust - that’s a gazillion times worse. No comparison.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4074 (isolation #979) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4073, RightKnight wrote:
In post 4070, RightKnight wrote:
I learned that you can be cruelly played by someone you trust - that’s a gazillion times worse. No comparison.
Nancy come back to me darling

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4076 (isolation #980) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4072, RightKnight wrote:

~~Castle
Not much change. Very little hinges on my read on you. I have very little associatives I’m working with rn in fact beyond wagonomics.

~~Castle
What? Is spiritual mediumship a thing in this game?, cuz that would be awesome.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4077 (isolation #981) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4075, RadiantCowbells wrote:you have a player who is continually following me into games who knows that they absolutely ruin games for me and proceeded to /in to this one under a secret alt and ruin the game for me
and that action makes me upset and your response is to say that aforementioned person is a great person who could do no wrong and is super comforting

that's hard victim blaming and you should feel extremely bad about it. i didn't want to be in a game with mathblade, i know how much he upsets me, but he made us play together anyway.
I didn’t follow you.

I just didn’t put a secret alt.

I was /in’d for far too long.

I have not been toxic towards you

Gonna play mafia now and suggest you do the same. This wasn’t a problem until someone said I was Math

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4078 (isolation #982) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4076, RightKnight wrote:
In post 4072, RightKnight wrote:

~~Castle

~~Castle
What? Is spiritual mediumship a thing in this game?, cuz that would be awesome.
Nancy...it means I am trying not to be death tunnel Math here

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4080 (isolation #983) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4079, Gamma Emerald wrote:I didn’t say I was using wagonomics as a primary read source.
Would you like me to try?
I misunderstood then.

I just want to know what your reads are.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4081 (isolation #984) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4075, RadiantCowbells wrote:you have a player who is continually following me into games who knows that they absolutely ruin games for me and proceeded to /in to this one under a secret alt and ruin the game for me
and that action makes me upset and your response is to say that aforementioned person is a great person who could do no wrong and is super comforting

that's hard victim blaming and you should feel extremely bad about it. i didn't want to be in a game with mathblade, i know how much he upsets me, but he made us play together anyway.
You know what you did and I am never ever forgiving you for that. I just never thought you’d do something that meanspirited to me. I can’t believe I misjudged you that badly. :/

So maybe Wisdom was right. Maybe, I really am that stupid. :facepalm:
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4082 (isolation #985) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4081, RightKnight wrote:

You know what you did and I am never ever forgiving you for that. I just never thought you’d do something that meanspirited to me. I can’t believe I misjudged you that badly. :/

So maybe Wisdom was right. Maybe, I really am that stupid. :facepalm:
Can you both please step away?

This is bringing negative energy and distracting from hunting.

Your feelings are important but this isn’t helpful.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4096 (isolation #986) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:13 pm

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4090, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 4059, Wisdom wrote:btw did kokichi ever do that antitown thing he wanted to do
No. Should I?
Are you gonna say this anti town thing?

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4105 (isolation #987) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:55 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4095, Wisdom wrote:kokichi should i shoot rc or schadd in your opinion
Wisdom. we already switched our rolesteal because we didn’t want to waste it on someone you said you were going to vk.

So, it’s the game’s loss, that we won’t get potentially valuable information.

~CM
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4111 (isolation #988) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:30 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4095, Wisdom wrote:kokichi should i shoot rc or schadd in your opinion
VOTE: RadiantCowbells

At least Schaad isn’t being toxic to the game.

~Nancy
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4116 (isolation #989) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:50 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4112, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4110, Kokichi Oma wrote:Ok so basically there is a scroll that randomizes results from like investigations. Which could be bad if scum stole it. So I wanted to use it
Hm
I think it would have been smarter to use that on someone who was universally townread
But w/e
Uhm no.

Not whatever.

Is this what Thunderwave actually does?

If so again, undisclosed random is bastard.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4119 (isolation #990) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:27 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4118, Kokichi Oma wrote:Why cant you read?
1) Are you saying we are scum? We said we could steal used abilities.

Can you read?

There is zero town motivation to read that.

2) I can read. Your story on what you did and didn’t do and what your powers do do changed so much as to be meaningless. I can’t follow all your lies.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4120 (isolation #991) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:37 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4119, RightKnight wrote:
In post 4118, Kokichi Oma wrote:Why cant you read?
1) Are you saying we are scum? We said we could steal used abilities.

Can you read?

There is zero town motivation to read that.

2) I can read. Your story on what you did and didn’t do and what your powers do do changed so much as to be meaningless. I can’t follow all your lies.

~~Castle
Math, let’s focus on RC now, we can worry about Kokichi later.

Hopefully Wisdom VKs him. *prays*

~CM
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4121 (isolation #992) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:39 am

Post by RightKnight »

P.edit. RC is either scum or (has been conducting himself like) a plague on this game.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4126 (isolation #993) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:10 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4125, Wisdom wrote:Unless we lynch schadd and i kill rc tomorrow
He cant get rid of me without dying anyway
We do no such thing. I am not voting a townread to venge another.

Kokichi is full of shit.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4129 (isolation #994) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:26 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4128, Wisdom wrote:Either you lynch me and i shoot him or you lynch him and i can shoot someone else tomorrow
Or neither.

This game isn’t about ultimatums or threats.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4131 (isolation #995) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:28 am

Post by RightKnight »

Calm down Wisdom please.

A thing that randomizes results wouldn’t exist in this setup.

That’s not a reasonable moderator lie.

~~Castle

Pedit no you don’t EVERYONE does.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4133 (isolation #996) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:34 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4132, Wisdom wrote:This is stupid but we can wait for schadd to confirm he got it if thats your issue
It’s not about confirming Schadd receiving anything

Kokichi said he used a scroll that randomized invest checks on schadd.

Schadd isn’t going to receive anything

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4134 (isolation #997) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:35 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4110, Kokichi Oma wrote:Ok so basically there is a scroll that randomizes results from like investigations. Which could be bad if scum stole it. So I wanted to use it
@Wisdom

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4135 (isolation #998) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:42 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4132, Wisdom wrote:This is stupid but we can wait for schadd to confirm he got it if thats your issue
I mean sure let’s wait for schadd. Schadd says they got nothing you change to Kokichi

Win win

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4139 (isolation #999) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:49 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 4137, Wisdom wrote:kokichi elaborate on what exactly it does
Do investigations shadd makes randomize?
Do investigations on shadd randomize?
Something else?
Kokichi should just full claim it at this point.

Everyone should.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”