RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3525 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:39 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3524, Kokichi Oma wrote:Not if I use my strongarm. Lol. But if I get one I wont shoot you. I'll just ignore you
Good to know but we also have strongman and could use it with our bp.
Things are as they are. Looking out into it the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.
~ Alan Watts
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3526 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:50 am

Post by MariaR »

Kokichi doesn't have a reason to sr me and he knows it. He's saying I'm dense but I'm not the only one calling Kokichi scum or saying he's not clear in fact a lot of people are. He's just focusing on me to fit his agenda. He knows he's not clear. He keeps saying he's x times clear but he can never list them because he knows they'll get disproven. He's won scumgames preaching to hell and back that he's clear but really he was just scum. This seems like an exact repeat of the same case.

If Kokichi wants to list out all the reasons he's clear. Or give other examples why I am scum since he sr's me everygame and he's so confident that he'll give up his account if he's wrong? That should be no problem. It doesn't take a genius to see that he's bsing that level of confidence because no one would bank there account off a "dense claim." He called me scum after it got clear he was faking.

Lastly you go on and off on how I can and can't read you before but then you say things like 'you should know this' or "maria knows this." You can't have the best of both worlds. If Wisdom wasn't acting for death I'd move my vote there.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3527 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:54 am

Post by RightKnight »

Acting for death here is stupid.

If there ever is a lylo he goes to that. Unless he is a bonafide scumread don’t lynch him.

It creates an impossible to win lylo for scum with Wisdom if he is town.

Of course if you scumread him lynch away but until Kokichi explains why he had to redirect a kill N1 as a bulletproof N1 (his words)
Kokichi is a better lynch.

~~Castle
Things are as they are. Looking out into it the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3528 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:08 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3510, MariaR wrote:
My poe is just Gamma Kokichi and Scd for the most part. If wisdom wants to explain why Kokichi is town to me I'll listen but I don't think he's really done much besides fake claim and call me scum *shrug* it's just an excuse to scumread anyone but myself because he isn't doing anything.
Also why are you excluding RC?

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3529 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:09 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3528, RightKnight wrote:
My poe is just Gamma Kokichi and Scd for the most part. If wisdom wants to explain why Kokichi is town to me I'll listen but I don't think he's really done much besides fake claim and call me scum *shrug* it's just an excuse to scumread anyone but myself because he isn't doing anything.

~~Castle
I don't have the position to push RC so why bother
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3530 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:18 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3526, MariaR wrote:
Kokichi doesn't have a reason to sr me and he knows it. He's saying I'm dense but I'm not the only one calling Kokichi scum or saying he's not clear in fact a lot of people are. He's just focusing on me to fit his agenda. He knows he's not clear. He keeps saying he's x times clear but he can never list them because he knows they'll get disproven. He's won scumgames preaching to hell and back that he's clear but really he was just scum. This seems like an exact repeat of the same case.

If Kokichi wants to list out all the reasons he's clear. Or give other examples why I am scum since he sr's me everygame and he's so confident that he'll give up his account if he's wrong? That should be no problem. It doesn't take a genius to see that he's bsing that level of confidence because no one would bank there account off a "dense claim." He called me scum after it got clear he was faking.

Lastly you go on and off on how I can and can't read you before but then you say things like 'you should know this' or "maria knows this." You can't have the best of both worlds. If Wisdom wasn't acting for death I'd move my vote there.
That was earlier when you said you weren’t interested in sorting us as a reaction test. If you were referring to Kokichi, then disregard. lol

If Wisdom shoots scum, then he isn’t necessarily a bad lynch but it’s still probably better for us to just straight up vote who we think is scum. Wisdom keeps saying Schaad but I still don’t understand his reasons. If he can make a convincing case why Schaad is scum, I’m not opposed to voting there.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3531 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:19 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3527, RightKnight wrote:Acting for death here is stupid.

If there ever is a lylo he goes to that. Unless he is a bonafide scumread don’t lynch him.

Of course if you scumread him lynch away but until Kokichi explains why he had to redirect a kill N1 as a bulletproof N1 (his words)

~~Castle
Not if he’s lynchproof.

~Checkmate
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3532 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:21 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3528, RightKnight wrote:

~~Castle
I’m on the fence about RC, not interested in voting there rn.

~CM
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3533 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:24 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3531, RightKnight wrote:

~~Castle
Not if he’s lynchproof.

~Checkmate
If he’s lynchproof then everyone can see what I do that Kokichi is scum.

He would have nothing to worry about and then we can figure out together who is scum with him.

Deathproof according to the wiki is bastard.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3534 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:24 am

Post by RightKnight »

~~Castle
Not if he’s lynchproof.

~Checkmate
P.edit. It all depends on who he wants to shoot. If he were to shoot a very difficult to lynch scumslot, then it wouldn’t necessarily be a bad lynch.
~ Alan Watts
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3535 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3494, MariaR wrote:
RK I think the best play is to vote Gamma here. If Wisdom is scum he's gong after someone who would most likely be a ML down the road anyway if scd flips town he'd kinda be doomed and I would expect a scum wisdom to go for someone higher on the chain then scd. Kokichi after some thinking falls into the same bucket as RC. People who think they can read me but can't period. I'm Maria so stuff I do is likely to come from scum more than town no matter how towny I become. The facts prove they do this and we gotta live with it even if those boys will be in denial all game. Gamma has thrown shade at townreads and appealed to other people a lot this game and he's trying to doubt reads when town seem to correctly be getting said reads. I believe he's the best wagon for today
VOTE: Gamma
Um what are you even trying to give as your reasoning for voting me? It seems to be lost in loquaciousness.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3536 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hmmm
MafiaR can you ask Ari if your power really does redirect things other than kills away from RK? I might want to give them something but only if I can be sure it won’t redirect to someone else.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3537 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:30 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3533, RightKnight wrote:

~~Castle
Not if he’s lynchproof.

~Checkmate
If he’s lynchproof then everyone can see what I do that Kokichi is scum.

He would have nothing to worry about and then we can figure out together who is scum with him.

Deathproof according to the wiki is bastard.

~~Castle
First of all, deathproof but why would a mod make scum either lynchproof or deathproof ? He might but that part is more likely NAI, I think.

Having
both
strongman and thunderwave is actually more concerning, IMO.

And yes. deathproof would mean this game is bastard.
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3538 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:31 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3534, RightKnight wrote:

~~Castle
Not if he’s lynchproof.

~Checkmate
P.edit. It all depends on who he wants to shoot. If he were to shoot a very difficult to lynch scumslot, then it wouldn’t necessarily be a bad lynch.
Wisdom’s reads very much so than my own.
The only way I would consider it is if he said honestly he would shoot in my scumreads but he townreads all of them so lynching him to me is at best case if vengeful Wisdom scum takes out a confTownie. Worst case two town deaths.

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3539 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:32 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3536, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hmmm
MafiaR can you ask Ari if your power really does redirect things other than kills away from RK? I might want to give them something but only if I can be sure it won’t redirect to someone else.
Go ahead and give your item to Right I'll allow it.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3540 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:33 am

Post by RightKnight »

It likely redirected your muting. What I’d like to know, is if it redirects everything or just things that are harmful.
~ Alan Watts
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3541 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I can’t do that until tonight (the one cycle cooldown).
<Embrace The Void>

RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3542 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:34 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3540, RightKnight wrote:
It likely redirected your muting. What I’d like to know, is if it redirects everything or just things that are harmful.
Olay, NM then. :lol:
~ Alan Watts
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3543 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:35 am

Post by MariaR »

It'll be fine to give your item tonight.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3544 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3540, RightKnight wrote:
That was my follow-up question FYI
<Embrace The Void>

RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3545 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:35 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3543, MariaR wrote:
So my hunch was correct.

Why Eragon then Maria?

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3546 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:36 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3541, Gamma Emerald wrote:I can’t do that until tonight (the one cycle cooldown).
We aren’t asetic, so any non-harmful actions should work on us, I thnk.
~ Alan Watts
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3547 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:37 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 3545, RightKnight wrote:
So my hunch was correct.

Why Eragon then Maria?

~~Castle
I don't pick anything.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
RightKnight
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
RightKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3548 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:39 am

Post by RightKnight »

In post 3547, MariaR wrote:
In post 3545, RightKnight wrote:
So my hunch was correct.

Why Eragon then Maria?

~~Castle
I don't pick anything.
So it’s random redirection of what?

~~Castle
~ Alan Watts
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3549 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:41 am

Post by MariaR »

First harmful action.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”