Survivor

Post Post #297 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:13 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 293, The Fonz wrote:
In post 283, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Jackal711
BAAAAD vote.
There hasn’t been any good ones so far.

And yes, that includes the one I casted for Baezu.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:50 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 308, The Fonz wrote:
In post 306, GreyICE wrote:
In post 298, The Fonz wrote:
In post 297, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 293, The Fonz wrote:
In post 283, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Jackal711
BAAAAD vote.
There hasn’t been any good ones so far.

And yes, that includes the one I casted for Baezu.
Urs is particularly bad, though.

For funsies, anyone else want to tell me why?
wait no ive got it
jackal is posting a whole bunch in mish-mash games but not here
and that means hes lurking
and fonz thinks lurkers are usually town and shouldnt be voted
did i get it
Actually unsure if sarcastic (I'm not exactly noted as pro-lurker). The opposite was what I thought was true. I didn't see any other posts anywhere on site since his last post here. Since you have said this I have noted that Jackal did drop a couple of mishmash posts yesterday later than his last post here.

Nonetheless, he has made three posts
across the site
in the whole of the last ten days. Jackal looks like effectively an empty slot to me. Voting a player who appears to be 'lurking' but is actually just not online is a pretty common way scum try to fake scumhunt - it's of very low utility to town, but safe because you can avoid getting caught in the middle of whatever the main argument of the day is. Then he responds to me criticising his vote by saying that all the existing wagons are bad, which reinforces the feeling of scum hiding by parking his vote on an inactive.

If LUV had tried to rally other people to a Jackal vote - even so much as being like "Hey guys, let's get this lurker" I'd be less suspicious.
In post 309, The Fonz wrote:Actually fuck it

UNVOTE: Doctor Drew VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert
I didn’t vote Jackal for his inactivity and assuming I did is pretty scummy.

Seeing the Baezu wagon go nowhere coupled with not understanding any of the reasoning people have been giving for their votes motivated me to reread the game. I saw Jackal had voted for Cyrus and I didn’t like that he voted him for reasons he couldn’t discuss. I was hoping it would draw him out but I think these reactions are better.

I find it pretty laughable you think I have trouble faking scum hunting. There’s a lot of mislynch bait here as Mastina pointed out. There are also players like yourself and Grey that are easy to frustrate and distract the town. This is me disengaged and trying to see if throwing what little I have against the wall will work for me like it has been doing for practically everyone else.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:34 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 317, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 312, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I didn’t vote Jackal for his inactivity and assuming I did is pretty scummy.
Pahahahaha! This so bull.
Alright then, what's so scummy about Jackal's one post?
No your vote is bull.

There’s no reason for me as scum to draw attention to myself there by voting Jackal. I wasn’t on a single persons radar so I could’ve happily just continued to lurk and sit on the Baezu wagon. I could have also just joined one of the more of the popular growing wagons in Mena.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:43 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 332, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 319, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 317, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 312, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I didn’t vote Jackal for his inactivity and assuming I did is pretty scummy.
Pahahahaha! This so bull.
Alright then, what's so scummy about Jackal's one post?
No your vote is bull.

There’s no reason for me as scum to draw attention to myself there by voting Jackal. I wasn’t on a single persons radar so I could’ve happily just continued to lurk and sit on the Baezu wagon. I could have also just joined one of the more of the popular growing wagons in Mena.
How about you answer my question first young man. Not very quake to use that sort of tone with me either.
All I can gather from this cheeky response is that you’re playing in a way that’s going enable to scum to just sheep you without any questions asked.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:43 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 383, The Fonz wrote:
In post 324, Doctor Drew wrote: LUV, he makes a good point. Why do that and just leave when eventually someone would point it out. Either he is terrible at being scum, or he is a convenient wagon. Though I would appreciate him actually answering my question is asked in rvs haha.
Eh, I don't buy that it would definitely get pointed out. After all, I was the only one to do so. This defense: "Why would I/he do it as scum, it's gonna get called out" is WIFOM and basically saying Too Scummy to be Scum.

In terms of the stated town motivation for the vote, let's look at it. The idea that saying you can't explain your vote is scummy. It's ludicrous. Saying you can't explain generally means one of the following:

1) Ongoing game meta. Literally against the rules to explain.
2) Secret scumtell. I think secret scumtulls are kinda bull, but not scummy. Players who have them generally don't divulge them under mild pressure.
3) Role information. Actively bad to try to force these players to elaborate.

So how the effing eff is it protown to place a vote on a player well on his way to flaking out of the game to draw reactions, when those reactions if they even occur are likely to be null at best? Don't even get me started on the scumderp OMGUS of "Trying to infer the reasoning behind my unexplained vote is scummy."

(I'm catching up the last few pages, this may or may not turn into a post blizzard).
The fact is, on some level, every single judgment on every facet of a player's behavior, meta, and past, present, and future actions can be construed as wine in one way or another. Just because it's wine doesn't mean that the poison doesn't end up being in one of the glasses, and just because it's wine doesn't invalidate the argument.

I think you’re giving too much credit to an unexplained vote at that juncture. Votes of that matter, at that stage, boil down to gut as far as I know. So I’m not sure what you mean by ongoing meta as meta is an agreed upon consensus on how a player plays and I highly doubt that Jackal had a super secret scum tell on Cyrus either due to a clear lack of familiarly.

At the time of my vote, there was no way to know Jackal was on his way to flaking out. I’m having serious trouble seeing how you think these reactions are null. People now have a better read on me because of it and now I can read those currently voting me better.

You did not infer. You assumed. It’s not like Jackal vote was naked. He gave a reasoning for his vote which I later explain was the reason I decided to vote for him. For you to have inferred, you would have considered that. You also would have done some homework on me and realize that I don’t vote chronic lurkers as scum.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:43 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

UNVOTE:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:13 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 438, rosterfoster wrote:
In post 436, cyrus62 wrote:I'm honestly not getting on the current menalque wagon at the risk of how i look for not doing so. if he is town then yes i bet their is scum on the wagon if he is scum then look off the wagon like i said I'm taking the risk . but from what i see aside from white knighting shit posting and lack of scum hunting.
This is honestly a town slip from Cyrus :lol: (and yes, I know how paradoxical this is, but last time I saw basically exactly this I thought it was a scum slip.

Can someone outline the case on LUV?
There is none.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”