SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by SausasaurusRex »

VOTE: The Limit Does Not Exist

We should get rid of all the smart people.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:29 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

Calm down Smarter, there’s no need to prod me yet. It’s been a little longer than I thought it had been, but I’ve not broken any rules. My lurking won’t become a regular thing, I assure you.
In response to Auro’s townbloc, I disagree with Karnage’s placement. He isn’t scummy, but neither is he amazingly towny. I agree with placing Nomnomnom there, however.
I’m townreading both players in TheLimitDoesNotExist, so UNVOTE: . I know it’s ironic for me to say this, but I’d like more content from Eve. Her posts don’t seem very towny, but I’m willing to overlook that as early-game banter if her play gets better. If it does not, I think she is the correct day 1 lynch, unless someone else does something worse.
If anyone has any questions for me, ask and I will answer.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:56 pm

Post by SausasaurusRex »

I don’t think we should follow through with the allomancer lynch. Whilst his ISO isn’t
good
, it’s not terrible either. I think the best course of action is to scumhunt a little more first, to see if anyone else seems more scummy. We have a deadline, and we may as well use all that time. If allomancer still seems the scummiest after that time, then we can lynch him. But my point is that we shouldn’t lynch him yet.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:22 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 381, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 371, SausasaurusRex wrote:I don’t think we should follow through with the allomancer lynch. Whilst his ISO isn’t
good
, it’s not terrible either. I think the best course of action is to scumhunt a little more first, to see if anyone else seems more scummy. We have a deadline, and we may as well use all that time. If allomancer still seems the scummiest after that time, then we can lynch him. But my point is that we shouldn’t lynch him yet.
You’re saying that on page 16 we don’t have enough info to lynch, but you were happy to say that Eve should be lynched back on page 9 for even less content than Allomancer has as of 371. What’s up with that?

- Smarter
I didn’t say Eve should be lynched. I said that if her content does not get better she should be lynched. I even specifically asked for more content from her, as if I wanted more information before a lynch. You will notice I didn’t even vote her, much less call for an immediate lynch upon her. What you said is a very badly done misrepresentation of my what I said.
I still think we should wait a little longer before we lynch anyone. Even if it turns out Allomancer is scum, we will still have gained useful information.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:36 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

I don’t think Eve’s content has got any better, and I would prefer to lynch her than lynch Allomancer. However, I would still like to wait a little before we do so, in order to gather more information for later days and for day 1. My point in was to discourage an immediate lynch on Allomancer and encourage people to gather more information before making a final decision on a day 1 lynch.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:59 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

I townread Karnage and Nomnomnom, and townlean Auro. I used to townread TheLimitDoesNotExist, but I now scumread them due to Smarter’s evident strawmanning of my posts. I scumlean Eve and Allomancer, but I would rather lynch TheLimitDoesNotExist, again due to the evident strawmanning of my post in a badly-executed attempt to get people to scumread me.
In fact, let me deviate for a push on TheLimitDoesNotExist:

In , Smarter says I have not provided an actual read on anyone. However, in , I very clearly say I townread Nomnomnom, and disagree with Karnage being on a townbloc. I also imply that I scumlean Eve, though I understand how this could be missed.
In this post, Smarter also says that I defended Allomancer. I did not defend Allomancer at any point, but merely requested that we wait to see what he and other people do before acting upon it.

Smarter also says at many points that I attempted to halt the Allomancer wagon, implying I specifically don’t want Allomancer to be lynched. This is untrue. I don’t want anybody to be lynched until we have gathered all the information possible in the time we have. We can then make logical conclusions from this information, which will hopefully result in the lynch of a member of the mafia.

Now that I have finished a push on TheLimitDoesNotExist, allow me to continue.

Arcyon has asked me whether I am a player or a “weird coach that hops in from time to time to offer my general guidance”. That’s a fair point. I have lacked pushes so far this game. I hope this post has changed that for you.

I would also like to note, however, that I still do not wish for the immediate lynch of TheLimitDoesNotExist. Whilst I feel that TheLimitDoesNotExist is clearly mafia, there is still information to be gathered before the deadline. If we do not maximise the use of the deadline to gather the most information before it, then, as a member of town myself, it is disadvantageous for town. Whilst the mafia already have all the information they need on people’s alignments, town lacks that information, and we must try and gather that information as quickly as possible. It is easiest to gather with the most people, and so we should try and gather most of it before anyone dies. Even if it turns out that we were wrong, whatever is said here is still useful. That is why I want to wait for a lynch.

Sorry it took me a while to write this.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:11 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 408, Auro wrote:
In post 406, SausasaurusRex wrote:Whilst I feel that TheLimitDoesNotExist is clearly mafia
Really? You don't think they could be reading things wrongly, Rex?
You're 100% sure they're being disingenuous and not that there's a miscommunication somewhere?
I feel my posts have been very clear. If you disagree, tell me and I’ll change my stance, because if lots of people agree they were unclear then I will know that they were unclear. However, if it is only one person that “misunderstood” my post, then they are very likely to be lying. If Smarter did not understand what I meant by the phrase “If not,” then he should have asked for clarification before making conclusions based upon it.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:23 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 414, acryon wrote:I echoed a lot of TLDNE's sentiments. Why do you think he is scum, but make no mention of me?
You mostly said you didn’t feel like I say much. I can understand why you feel that way. Smarter, however, made a strawman of what I said and misrepresented me. You even looked for meta to see if I was the right lynch, which I feel is a very town move. In fact, it is enough for me to put you on my list of town reads.
Also, I’m fine with being in copbloc. Check me during N1, you’ll find that I’m confirmed town.
I’ll post a response to soon, I haven’t read it yet.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:33 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 431, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:Acryon agreed with me when I said “where are your reads? Your pushes?” etc

So if you say I’m strawmanning you there, then acryon must be too.

- Smarter
That wasn’t the part where you strawmanned me. The bit I accused you of strawmanning me in was when you said that I was attempting to delay the Allomancer lynch. Whilst this is true, you leave out an important bit of my argument, which was that I was advocating against all lunches. By leaving this part out, you make my argument easier to attack, making it a strawman. Arcyon did not mention me not wanting to lynch anyone.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:35 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 426, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 413, SausasaurusRex wrote:If Smarter did not understand what I meant by the phrase “If not,” then he should have asked for clarification before making conclusions based upon it.
Also, I should point out-- this is true, of course. It's always better to ask for clarification than to jump to conclusions.

But just because that's what she SHOULD have done doesn't mean that she's more likely to do it as one alignment than the other. Either she actually misread, or she did it intentionally to try to make you look scummy. If she misread, then obviously the problem is between computer and chair and not in our role PM. So it's only scummy if she intentionally misrepresented you to make you look scummy... but what would we gain from that, since she'd know you would just call her out and then we would look bad?

There's really no reason to do that on purpose, and there's no information to be gained from it if it was an accident.

-Smart
I suppose I can agree with this. You write a good defence, Smart. Know that I will keep a close eye on your account, though.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:36 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

Sorry to leave when the thread is active, but I need to go due to irl reasons. I will answer all questions when J can come back, but that might not be until tomorrow.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:19 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

This is a prod dodge but I swear I’ll post in the morning. Sorry.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:21 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 705, Auro wrote:There is no wifom, her claim is random, scum will take her to LyLo
What makes you so certain about this? Unless I’m missing something obvious.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by SausasaurusRex »

Do you guys want me to vote or should I stay off-wagon?
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #800 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:42 pm

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 798, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 792, SausasaurusRex wrote:Do you guys want me to vote or should I stay off-wagon?
what do you think Saus
Off-wagon?
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:00 pm

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 801, Auro wrote:{Nomnomnom, Karnage, 1/0, Acryon, Rex, Allomancer}
this should be the wagon
Works for me. VOTE: Allomancer.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:17 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 809, Allomancer wrote:
In post 802, SausasaurusRex wrote:
In post 801, Auro wrote:{Nomnomnom, Karnage, 1/0, Acryon, Rex, Allomancer}
this should be the wagon
Works for me. VOTE: Allomancer.
Is this L-1?
I think it’s L-2.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by SausasaurusRex »

@Auro, I think Allomancer towned up in his recent posts. Why is it that you still think he should be the lynch?

UNVOTE:
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1289 (isolation #18) » Sat May 02, 2020 6:02 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

VOTE: Nomnomnom
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1325 (isolation #19) » Tue May 05, 2020 1:37 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 1321, acryon wrote:
In post 1316, Auro wrote:
In post 782, Allomancer wrote:I don't think that I will need to.
:evil:
Yeah...

So who put the brakes on the Allo wagon and in what manner did they do it? That's where I'm looking.
It was kind of me, but it was because I wanted more information before deciding on a lynch, not because I specifically didn’t want to lynch Allomancer.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”