Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:16 am

Post by Mikul »

Full disclaimer, will actively contribute to this as much as possible. Dropped another game because I had to pick between them but will be less active than I normally am for a week or so.

VOTE: battlemage

I remember you.
" I don’t believe in the gods’ existence. Man is the master of his own fate, not the gods. The gods are man’s creation to give answers that they are too afraid to give themselves."

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:21 am

Post by Mikul »

In post 27, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 26, Mikul wrote:Full disclaimer, will actively contribute to this as much as possible. Dropped another game because I had to pick between them but will be less active than I normally am for a week or so.

I remember you.
this is a scummy intro. I see lots of words and excuses. It reads "Please don't vote for me for lurking"

VOTE: Mikul

Also you only remember me because I had you completely nailed in our last game.
which you won

You can go see that I asked to be replaced in the other game if you want. I signed up with this ages ago and didn't want to ask to be replaced because of how much work the mod put into it

But yes I will be "lurking for a bit"

Corona virus restrictions lifted more locally so playing catch up at work. Take that as you will
" I don’t believe in the gods’ existence. Man is the master of his own fate, not the gods. The gods are man’s creation to give answers that they are too afraid to give themselves."

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:23 am

Post by Mikul »

And failed to convince anyone quite miserably :)

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:26 am

Post by Mikul »

In post 32, Deimos27 wrote:You no like wagonz, Mikul?

I hate rvs in general, much less random wagons when they solve nothing during rvs

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Mikul »

In post 31, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 29, Mikul wrote:
In post 26, Mikul wrote:Full disclaimer, will actively contribute to this as much as possible. Dropped another game because I had to pick between them but will be less active than I normally am for a week or so.

I remember you.
this is a scummy intro. I see lots of words and excuses. It reads "Please don't vote for me for lurking"

which you won

You can go see that I asked to be replaced in the other game if you want. I signed up with this ages ago and didn't want to ask to be replaced because of how much work the mod put into it

Corona virus restrictions lifted more locally so playing catch up at work. Take that as you will
You misunderstand me grasshopper. I'm not questionning the validity of your excuse, I'm saying that you really didn't need to make it. This isn't gonna be a quick day, I don't think you being quiet for a week would have made any difference.

Yo Deimos, I've got one!

No I quite need to make it. I typically post vomit and am insanely active. If scum is looking at my past games and makes the argument for lurking and innactivity when I never am in other games, it could be compelling.

Better to preface it early

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:33 am

Post by Mikul »

In post 35, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 33, Mikul wrote:
In post 32, Deimos27 wrote:You no like wagonz, Mikul?

I hate rvs in general, much less random wagons when they solve nothing during rvs
you could self-vote then if you don't want to commit? confessions always welcome

It's the principal behind RVs. I hate dp1. That will never change. I understand why it can be useful, I also understand why it can be entirely counterproductive to town

Since joining this site I've made an active effort to find value in it but I still loathe it

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:33 am

Post by Mikul »

In post 37, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 36, Mikul wrote:
In post 29, Mikul wrote:

I remember you.

which you won

You misunderstand me grasshopper. I'm not questionning the validity of your excuse, I'm saying that you really didn't need to make it. This isn't gonna be a quick day, I don't think you being quiet for a week would have made any difference.

Yo Deimos, I've got one!

No I quite need to make it. I typically post vomit and am insanely active. If scum is looking at my past games and makes the argument for lurking and innactivity when I never am in other games, it could be compelling.

why are you not healing me?
Why would I heal you.

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:36 am

Post by Mikul »

In post 42, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 40, Mikul wrote:
In post 37, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 36, Mikul wrote:
In post 29, Mikul wrote:

I remember you.

which you won

Yo Deimos, I've got one!

why are you not healing me?
Why would I heal you.
might help town win innit
#nofaith

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Mikul »

To be perfectly honest I'm not even sure how to do that.
It's my first game using that feature. But I'll pick someone at some point

Is it in the options like vote ?

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:40 am

Post by Mikul »

In post 46, Deimos27 wrote:I don't consider making the excuse particularly AI. I'm considering whether it's AI that there was no engagement with the page of game so far, apart from the excuse.
What is there to engage with ?

There is chest bumping saying you two are amazing at mafia and starting a random wagon

I'm not sure how you expect me to respond to that but I've explained why I disagree with it lol

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:41 am

Post by Mikul »

In post 48, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 39, Mikul wrote:Since joining this site I've made an active effort to find value in it but I still loathe it
I mean
I don't consider solo wagoning a player like Battle Mage a particularly effective attempt at finding value
Tbf I don't typically like randomly voting at all but if I don't , I get scum read because i disagree with the meta.

That vote was just memeing and shade for fun if anything

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:44 am

Post by Mikul »

In post 54, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 52, Mikul wrote:
In post 48, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 39, Mikul wrote:Since joining this site I've made an active effort to find value in it but I still loathe it
I mean
I don't consider solo wagoning a player like Battle Mage a particularly effective attempt at finding value
Tbf I don't typically like randomly voting at all but if I don't , I get scum read because i disagree with the meta.

That vote was just memeing and shade for fun if anything
do you ever get scumread for being overly worried about being scumread?
I get scumread for everything. I behave naturally scummy sadly

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #12) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:08 am

Post by Mikul »

As another tidbit I know jackshit about this theme. Signed up with a buddy who i was going to hyrda with and that fell through. I just picked my favorite anime waifu

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:16 am

Post by Mikul »

In post 66, Deimos27 wrote:Mikul, do the thing where you try to make something valuable out of RVS.
It would be manufactured but I can pretend if you want

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #14) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:26 am

Post by Mikul »

In post 68, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 63, Deimos27 wrote:Well why do you want Mikul to comment then
i dont, i just want his heal. :wink:
I don't see the point in yolo healing. Unless I'm misreading it, healing activates an audition role which everyone has. That would be including mafia. Maybe the roles are useless, maybe they are useful but is there anyway to know that just throwing that on someone who is not town could have negative consequences?

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #15) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:28 am

Post by Mikul »

Don't heal me by the way , ever

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #16) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:33 am

Post by Mikul »

In post 77, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 74, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 69, HoldenGolden wrote:I can potentially clear 3 towns players or narrow down a scum into a group of three if I become Miss Seiyu U-pick.
that's it? you have my sympathy dude! now gimme your heal! :lol:
Oh there is more, but show dont tell other fake miss Seiyu upick 2020's.

Sorry booboo

Pedit: why mikul? Did you get one of the ones that has a punishment for winning?

Uh....

....If I knew the bbcode to heal I would heal you
Mine is basically useless. I will meme with it though

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #17) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:34 am

Post by Mikul »

@mod

Vote count?

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #18) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:39 am

Post by Mikul »

In post 85, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 83, Mikul wrote:@mod

Vote count?
and maybe some prods - lots of people lurking.

Testing my power

Lurking in the first 1 hour the game started 0.o. We post vomit equally. May as well enjoy the weekend while I have some time.

Battlemage

Will you dance with me

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #19) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:48 am

Post by Mikul »

In post 88, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 86, HoldenGolden wrote:Also how do we do the bbcode for healing?

Pedit: Oh? Attempting to seduce me Hmm? What an unprecedented maneuver! Allow me to blow you and then reject you.

That's right. B L O W YOU.

Dont make me lock this thread right now over your terrible libido.

Why were you worried about the activity? I dont think you answered that.
:lol:

Seduce you? I'm your creator, that would just be perverted. I don't want anybody to hide the shadows, while I struggle to find the light.

You need to respond to that. Is that a yes or no

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #20) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:49 am

Post by Mikul »

I need a yes or no

And trust me you don't want to not answer

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:51 am

Post by Mikul »

In post 92, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 91, Mikul wrote:I need a yes or no

that depends on what you're asking!

Do you want to dance with me

Yes or no?

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #22) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:54 am

Post by Mikul »

Battlemage baby, I don't like being made to wait. Be direct with me

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #23) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:55 am

Post by Mikul »

I'll give you 5 mins to answer

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #24) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:58 am

Post by Mikul »

3 mins

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #25) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:59 am

Post by Mikul »

In post 100, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 94, Mikul wrote:

Yes or no?
That'll be a resounding YES

Ty!

Activate

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #26) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:03 am

Post by Mikul »

In post 104, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 103, Mikul wrote:
In post 94, Mikul wrote:

Yes or no?

Ty!

Activate
Ooh I'm excited! :D

Itl get spicey.

I'm a vanilla now basically, but you will find out tomorrow whether it's good or bad

Heal Deimos. Pretend this is the proper don't. On my phone

UNVOTE:

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #27) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:04 am

Post by Mikul »

Blowing my load for you on page 5. What a shame.

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #28) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:05 am

Post by Mikul »

In post 108, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 106, Mikul wrote:
In post 104, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 103, Mikul wrote:
In post 94, Mikul wrote:

Yes or no?

Ty!

Activate
Ooh I'm excited! :D

Itl get spicey.

I'm a vanilla now basically, but you will find out tomorrow whether it's good or bad

Heal Deimos. Pretend this is the proper don't. On my phone

UNVOTE:
what were you before you met me?
Ashamed

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #29) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:10 am

Post by Mikul »

VOTE: holden

The fake Yahweh

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #30) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:46 am

Post by Mikul »

Do Mason's function in the way they do in the noob games or do they recruit town and die if they hit scum?

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #31) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:52 am

Post by Mikul »

Someone?

I hate Mason's tbh. I've seen both Yakuza and TP Cult claim Mason and use the recruit as a way to try and town confirm. If that's how it works on here.

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #32) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by Mikul »

I hate everything about the mason claim and the follow up list. I kind of want to Lynch them.

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #33) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Mikul »

Working ATM but my vote is spiritually on the claimed mason. To hard to vote with this

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #34) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Mikul »

In post 142, Battle Mage wrote:i struggle to believe scum would fakeclaim mason early on Day 1 under no pressure. Not neighbour, but mason i.e. conftown.

but would be helpful to pin down the partner to verify.

This x 10

Partner needs to out so if this is a Gambit it locks it down. Could just be scum claiming mason to get a free pass and making an argument the partner shoudnt out to drag by

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #35) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by Mikul »

VOTE: Mastina

went back to my computer to type this. I just outright hate the yolo mason claim, I also outright hate the follow up read list

as town it

1) Either auto locks your highest prio read as a mason

2) invalidates the read list at all because you have to move it around to hide who your partner is

So the question is whether I believe it's a gambit or not. If you just want to edge buy in the following dayphases and get a pass on being mason it's really convenient as scum. So if you do make it until later dayphases it would make more sense for 1 of your partners to out if the game is going in your favor in case you never get caught out on the claim

it could also mean you are some type of recruit roll as tp, and you are going to have your recruit claim your mason counterpart after np1

My vote likely won't move until I find out who claims the partner

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #36) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:02 am

Post by Mikul »

Still just waiting on the mason counterpart to claim. If they claim it confirms them and gets the paranoia away. If not I want to lynch them

Best case we catch a Gambit

Worst case we lynch 1/2 of a mason team which town confirms the other when he does out later in the game

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #37) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:01 am

Post by Mikul »

Bm you just hammered her you doofus, unless im reading the mod post wrong.

The idea was to get her partner to claim to test this first.

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #38) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:07 am

Post by Mikul »

In post 165, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 164, Mikul wrote:Bm you just hammered her you doofus, unless im reading the mod post wrong.

you're reading it wrong :lol:

she's loved - so it takes her an extra vote above a majority to get elimmed (not 1 more vote from the time of Mod's post)
Nm I took 1 more vote as a literal one more vote.

You are forgiven

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #39) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:08 am

Post by Mikul »

Also my song is in the vote count , so that confirms my role went through. Excited much

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #40) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:15 am

Post by Mikul »

In post 168, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 166, Mikul wrote:
In post 164, Mikul wrote:Bm you just hammered her you doofus, unless im reading the mod post wrong.

she's loved - so it takes her an extra vote above a majority to get elimmed (not 1 more vote from the time of Mod's post)

You are forgiven
I checked the wiki before doing it :lol:

why is my dance partner not healing me?

I want to heal Deimos and cant figure out to format it.

Can you do me a huge favour though babe

Can you unvote and vote again. Just want to check something

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #41) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:18 am

Post by Mikul »

In post 170, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 169, Mikul wrote:
In post 168, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 166, Mikul wrote:

You are forgiven
I checked the wiki before doing it :lol:

why is my dance partner not healing me?

I want to heal Deimos and cant figure out to format it.

Can you do me a huge favour though babe

Can you unvote and vote again. Just want to check something
NOPE

This is needed. Please

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #42) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:21 am

Post by Mikul »

Actually it's not.

Not until tomorrow

Be careful with your votes for the time being please

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #43) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:22 am

Post by Mikul »

Hmm ?

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #44) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:24 am

Post by Mikul »

To clarify this.

I gave you an ability.

You have a 1/3 chance to have your vote count twice. But it activates tomorrow and after the music video I selected is posted on the vote count. Putting it out there in case there is an accidental hammer but re reading this it doesn't start until tomorrow

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #45) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:24 am

Post by Mikul »

I am now vanilla though

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #46) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:13 am

Post by Mikul »

I really don't like mastina or panzers claims and I like even less with how they claimed them. I really feel we should be putting pressure on mastina to force her partner to claim to lock down this if it's a Gambit.

The question I ask for either one is why claim?

Mastina - there was no need to claim this and if it is town it's just going to bait a night kill without any use. Trying to stay alive and have your partner claim with you in later phases helps the Poe more. There was just no reason to claim as town. Leads me to believe she is trying to get a pass and if they decide it's safe have her scum partner claim later. Either that or a possible recruit roll and target a non claimed person. Everything about this claim bothers me.

Panzer - I could buy the roll but not the motivation for claiming it. If he has to draw night actions and is essentially a third party until then, he would have a better chance of drawing them non claimed. No one is going to waste night actions on a claimed tp because it effectively made him a Miller. A investigation woudnt happen because the result would come back guilty and a protective roll woudnt target him because there is no way mafia is killing a tp. I think he would know this as town , so the fact that he claimed it negated most of the possibility of him transitioning to town.

If all this is true then it's a very easy way for a tp that has a different winncon than he specificed to skate by in the game.

I want mastinas partner to claim to move on from this or I'm going to blindly tunnel. I will not come off this. If someone verifies her claim it won't town lock them but tie them to the claim laters so if one flips town, the other is town conf. If scum we auto lynch the partner. But that's for later dayphases

So If someone verifies her , we should go to panzer and just lynch him out right. He won't get night actions to convert him to town so it's just bad to have him around either way or we catch a Gambit.

Imo

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #47) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:23 am

Post by Mikul »

Also that being said

Both mastina and panzer have pressured each other

If mastina is town that also opens up a world where it's a scum panzer and not a tp

Cut could also be scum mastina and tp panzer. All around panzer is a better lynch just by the nature of his role but Im equally willing to Lynch mastina without verification. I don't know how these 2 rolls and the way they were claimed don't bother anyone else

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #48) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:10 am

Post by Mikul »

O I thought I was on mastina

VOTE: mastina

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #49) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:51 am

Post by Mikul »

In post 256, Panther and Fox wrote:
In post 251, Mikul wrote: Mastina - there was no need to claim this and if it is town it's just going to bait a night kill without any use. Trying to stay alive and have your partner claim with you in later phases helps the Poe more. There was just no reason to claim as town. Leads me to believe she is trying to get a pass and if they decide it's safe have her scum partner claim later. Either that or a possible recruit roll and target a non claimed person. Everything about this claim bothers me.
I fail to see why this action could not come from town!mastina as well. We are all blinded by passion and emotion at times, but I do not believe that mastina is attempting to use her status as a claimed Mason to escape judgement. She has still been developing and explaining her opinions, and I believe these are the standards we should be judging her by, instead of the status of her roleclaim.

-Fox

I'm specifically referring to the motivation behind claiming in that way. What would town mastina gain from that?

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #50) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:29 am

Post by Mikul »

In post 260, Panther and Fox wrote:Securing doctor protection or drawing kills from other power roles are explanations I have heard in the past for D1 Mason claims. I do not agree with them, but I know that differing opinions exist.

-Fox
I guess .I don't agree with it so much that I can't believe someone would actually do it lol

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #51) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:35 am

Post by Mikul »

In post 262, Shiro wrote:
In post 251, Mikul wrote:Mastina - there was no need to claim this and if it is town it's just going to bait a night kill without any use. Trying to stay alive and have your partner claim with you in later phases helps the Poe more. There was just no reason to claim as town. Leads me to believe she is trying to get a pass and if they decide it's safe have her scum partner claim later. Either that or a possible recruit roll and target a non claimed person. Everything about this claim bothers me
Mastina claims masons 2/3 of the games they play as both alignments. Though you reasoning isnt wrong and tbh makes me townread you, it doesnt really stick for that specific case.
Can you clarify this more specifically for me

Do you mean she fake claims Mason as town as well?

Or are you saying if she's Mason as town she will outright claim it. That reads as if she will fake claim as either town or scum

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #52) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:00 am

Post by Mikul »

To note I really don't like the idea of clemency because her meta is that she only fake claims "Mason as town". It's way to easy to claim that as scum at that point.

It reminds me of not mafias meta of either being or pretending to just be stupid. So people let him wifom his way out of anything. Because its "not mafia". Which is amazing if he is scum.

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #53) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by Mikul »

In post 278, PJ. wrote:
In post 251, Mikul wrote:Panzer - I could buy the roll but not the motivation for claiming it. If he has to draw night actions and is essentially a third party until then, he would have a better chance of drawing them non claimed. No one is going to waste night actions on a claimed tp because it effectively made him a Miller. A investigation woudnt happen because the result would come back guilty and a protective roll woudnt target him because there is no way mafia is killing a tp. I think he would know this as town , so the fact that he claimed it negated most of the possibility of him transitioning to town.
I feel like this is logically wrong.
If you are claiming "not town", even for the time being there would be no purpose to confirm you are not town, no?

If you are not town, and effectively a tp, why would mafia kill you or target you with night actions and would night actions would town use you on? Mafia would want you to alive because it's an easy mislynch

Not saying that you are or are not telling the truth, but with you have have claimed this, it's basically made you a glorified miller that is praying for night actions to be used on him which would take away night actions from more useful things

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #54) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by Mikul »

forgive the spelling, when on my phone. It's a pita to spell check shit but the point should still be there mostly

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #55) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:56 am

Post by Mikul »

Sorry was away for 2 days. Hopefully I didn't get prodded

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #56) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:20 am

Post by Mikul »

Catching up
Mikui my vote on you is dependant on the following question. You say people read you as scummy for your general play, why not just play along with the meta or just do your own thing instead of claiming these things in order to make excuses for how you may play? Wouldn't it be easier as town to just do your thing and if someone calls you out for let's say not Rvs then explain it and tell people to meta it. Then just ignore it front here on. I feel like most town players won't elimnated you kn this fact alone, and really it may weed out the scum who will continue to push that point. (This exact situation happened to me in the past.)
I wasn't using that statement as an excuse just a general statement. I often play in my own way and I've been playing that way for years and I will likely never change it. But for a note I play off site on a site that is dead and also in live mafia. There is nothing to meta unless you want to dig through thousands of pages of games on a site that has a horrible filter.

The only thing I made an excuse for was the fact I would be less active than I normally am because super busy (hence why I went away for 2 days ) and why I said that at the start in case stuff like that happened

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #57) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:21 am

Post by Mikul »

In post 313, Deimos27 wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: TTJT
This reading of Mikul is so uncharitable that it's probably scum motivated. The position on mastina is inconsistent: TTJT apparently understands the points on her but goes on to say her situation is "weird but wifom" and Tux is scummier because of... confidence and jokes.

I find it weird that he also casually didn't mention my claim

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #58) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:32 am

Post by Mikul »

Well that was a fast catch up. Basically no activity since I last posted.

The fluff posting from star as a entry bothers me, it look like he is posting stuff just to post

But I'm still not moving on mastina. I may reconsidering lynching her if it's "her meta" but I really want pressure on the possibility of a second mason. To clarify I likely would still lynch her either way but I want to know if she's lying about that mason claim and I'm not moving off this

It's useful to know whether she chose to lie and tie her to stuff for late game.

If she's lying it eliminates the possibility of scum fake claiming partner in late game , it also shows she is willing to lie and we can look back on motivations as more info comes out.

I think people are really looking past the value of pressure here

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #59) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:37 am

Post by Mikul »

I really don't want to Lynch tux

Can we please just lynch mastina. I'm perfectly willing to make that sacrifice if no second mason claims and she doesn't reveal her motivations if she is lying.

I really really really don't want to give clemency based on meta and then go for a lynch in tux that is a reach

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #60) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:38 am

Post by Mikul »

In post 346, Starbuck wrote:
In post 343, Mikul wrote:The fluff posting from star as a entry bothers me, it look like he is posting stuff just to post
I'm catching up and reading and annotating things that I find interesting so I can find them when I go back into my ISO later. Don't be this person.
To be fair amended this in my mind after I saw you keep posting. Didn't look at the time stamps and realize you were still posting currently. Thought it was a prior post and that was it

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (isolation #61) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:41 am

Post by Mikul »

In post 349, Starbuck wrote:Mikul, I'm not sure if you know but there is a change on site to stop using "lynch" and use a different term like "eliminate" or "yeet" or "execute" or something besides that word.

They said it was optional for the time being. I disagree with this vehemently and actively oppose it but always use it when asked by people in the game. I'll try to use kick as much as I actively can process it for the remainder of this since you asked.

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #62) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:42 am

Post by Mikul »

In post 350, Starbuck wrote:
In post 348, Mikul wrote:
In post 346, Starbuck wrote:
In post 343, Mikul wrote:The fluff posting from star as a entry bothers me, it look like he is posting stuff just to post
I'm catching up and reading and annotating things that I find interesting so I can find them when I go back into my ISO later. Don't be this person.
To be fair amended this in my mind after I saw you keep posting. Didn't look at the time stamps and realize you were still posting currently. Thought it was a prior post and that was it
Literally, replaced in on the overnight and caught up today.
Noted .I'm playing catch up as well. So was assuming all this was past posts. That is where that read came from.

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #63) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:56 am

Post by Mikul »

In post 353, Starbuck wrote:So real quick, because I think the multiple timers everywhere messed me up, we have 8 days left in Day 1? I thought it was 16 hours, but I think that was the prod timer.
Prod timer. Mod will likely give an extension with this many replacements

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #64) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:35 am

Post by Mikul »

In post 356, Deimos27 wrote:Mikul, since mastina has established a meta of multiple dozen games fakeclaiming mason
only
as town, on what basis have you decided that this is the game she is breaking against her scum philosophy?

It's nothing about this game specifically but how someone can abuse metas and get a free pass. If you also operate under the assumption that someone "always" plays by their meta, it's very easy to get burned. Especially if they have an established meta and are very aware of this which she is

On the flip side pushing this does a few things

1) shows if she is lying which we can look back in iso and evaluate intent. Maybe she's vanilla baiting a nk etc. The information in iso is very useful

2) it prohibits scum (if she is scum) from having an out later and claiming as her partner If they make it alive later in the game. There may be no way to verify it then

3) also if she is scum If they commit to this Gambit and she flips scum , if someone claims it with her now it ties them together

So the question is do I believe if she's Mason

Absolutely not and that is true whether I look at it from a town mastina or scum mastina perspective

So there is no harm in forcing pressure on her to confirm this is a lie. Because it stops potential fake claims later and also lets us look at why she lied later without having to risk any threat of her partner being killed because she doesn't have one

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #65) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:37 am

Post by Mikul »

In post 365, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 357, Mikul wrote:So the question is do I believe if she's Mason

Absolutely not and that is true whether I look at it from a town mastina or scum mastina perspective

So there is no harm in forcing pressure on her to confirm this is a lie.
Since you already don't believe her claim, you gain no added value from her confirming it as a lie. You can just play the game under that assumption anyway. But in the situation you're wrong and the claim is confirmed true, it's huge -EV compared to status quo.

Whether I Believe it's a lie or not doesn't matter. I may not be the person making the choice as to kick her or not. Locking that in as a fact helps everyone evaluate intent later in the game.

I also thinking having a second mason out isn't necessarily horrible. Sure it directs nks but there are ways that can even help town if we expect it.

There is one way I'd be okay with not lynching her and im not even sure she will draw that

As far as tuexedo , I just don't get scummy vibes from him. I also really don't like the wagon. There is a claimed tp that we can focus over him , I have no idea why so many people are so intent to get on him over gut reads.

The one thing that strikes me as odd is he clearly knew that vig was a reaction test. He over dramatizes it in 203 and reads Holden as town in 206. That entire interaction chain was was weird to me but I'm not sure it's kick him weird.

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #66) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:46 am

Post by Mikul »

So let's say not mastina for giggles.

Why the fuck not panzer ?

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #67) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:12 am

Post by Mikul »

In post 371, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 369, Mikul wrote:So let's say not mastina for giggles.

Why the fuck not panzer ?
I'd rather eliminate scum than a 3p that seems harmless, especially if it's 3p that can become strong town. They are a valid default/compromise, though.

What makes you think he is not scum trying to eat night actions and results?

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #68) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:21 am

Post by Mikul »

In post 374, Deimos27 wrote:I can't imagine what scum role that might be, but the possibility certainly exists. Do you have reason to believe the probability is > rand?

I'm not saying it's a specific role but let's say that he is scum with any role and claims what he claims, it effectively forces town to use power roles on him and also offsets investigation results because as tp he will show up guilty. All he would have to do is not be the one to carry out night actions. Panzer is a weeb ass name as well so I buy the fact he could have made this up.

I think it would be a creative way to negate night actions from town instead of putting them elsewhere.

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #69) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:36 am

Post by Mikul »

The reason I'm so tunneled on this over gut reads is that dp1 is largely a shit show and bar a scum slip it's incredibly hard to get anything from. Unless there are new players. With everyone knowing how this works, reads on dp1 largely turn out to be useless. It usually ends up being that we have to kick the guy who is the weirdest, is the weakest player, or who can't communicate thoughts the best. Sometimes you hit scum, most of the times you don't. At least in later dayphases there is more to evaluate. Motivation behind nk, actions, rolls. This is why I hate dp1

If we refuse to kick mastina then let's at least clock the claimed tp who is now basically useless and a net negative to town over gut reads.

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #70) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:38 am

Post by Mikul »

In post 376, Deimos27 wrote:Ok, I didn't see that idea with negating night actions, this is plausible. The rationale for eliminating him would probably be in the reduced downside risks since we only lose 3p (and gain the 3 night abilities he would've drained) if we're wrong. Alternatively, we could rely on a night killing role to PoE him.

That's my thoughts. Worst case we lose a role who literally eats night actions to become town

Best case we hit a scum Gambit.

I never go into dp1 trying to hit scum. It tends to never work. I just try to hit the most useless person and pray they are scum so if it's wrong we don't lose much

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #71) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:41 am

Post by Mikul »

In post 377, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 375, Mikul wrote:Panzer is a weeb ass name
Also, this is the funniest thing I've heard all day. German word is weeb.

I'm probably just retarted.

I was thinking panzer from video games

And yaeger from anime

Never thought it was an actual German thing.

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #72) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Mikul »

In post 382, Deimos27 wrote:I don't mean any offense — this legitimately brightened my day significantly

Dude I make fun of myself, no worries.

It's to late to apologize haha

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #73) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by Mikul »

i reascend my weeb shit remark, I popped that about 1 page to early

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #74) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:11 am

Post by Mikul »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: panzer

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #75) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:15 am

Post by Mikul »

I really don't like this wagon on shiro. It's almost like the lack of activity is why he's scum read when this game is largely slower. I'd be inclined to go for thirteen over him but I'm not sure if it's noob scum or noob town vibes I get from him

Panzer is still a better choice. Objectively

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #76) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:17 am

Post by Mikul »

(ᵕᴗ ᵕ⁎)

Kill me

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #77) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:28 am

Post by Mikul »

What a "bloody nightmare"

Kek

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #78) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:38 am

Post by Mikul »

Mastina > panzer > thirteen

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (isolation #79) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:34 am

Post by Mikul »

I'm going to iso battle mage during the weekend at some point hopefully. I initially scum read him then flipped to a town read the more we engaged earlier in the game. His recent post bother me but tbh I typically consider him a scummy player because of how much he posts. It's like there is no filter and whatever pops in his mind comes out and I often read it as trying to hard

Mastina still bothers me because her read list seems as if it's trying to give town reads to the people that are engaging in and controlling the pace of the game. Granted this just lends to my confirmation bias about how much I dislike that mason claim and consider it anti town.

I'm still between panzer and mastina and really want to iso bm, shiro, and thirteen when I get a chance.

Panzer is a better choice but again I parrot myself. Tying mastina to a lie is beneficial in later day phases

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #80) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:38 am

Post by Mikul »

In post 487, Shiro wrote:My iso is pretty small Mikul, u can do it.

I'm aware. I just wanted time with it because I recall someone scum reading you off like 10 posts that I recall largely being nai
So wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything but work is slammed atm

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (isolation #81) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:20 am

Post by Mikul »

Is this a roll or is he a irl furry?

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (isolation #82) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by Mikul »

The quick escalation to this, though, is bothersome to me. I do think we owe, maybe, one night to let Panzer prove himself.

how hes he prove himself?

have an investigation roll visit him to get a guilty, have a protective roll protect him to waste a protect when he wont be targeted. There will be no way to prove this claim even if he draws 3 actions

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #83) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by Mikul »

In post 520, Deimos27 wrote:UNVOTE:
this is so town

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (isolation #84) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by Mikul »

In post 539, PJ. wrote:I'm fine with a policy lynch on dk.
im at the same point, the rp is making me want to cut myself

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (isolation #85) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by Mikul »

In post 543, Battle Mage wrote:VOTE: Battle Mage

I'm ready to ascend.

Lynch Mastina tomorrow though, or I'll haunt you.
wtf

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (isolation #86) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by Mikul »

The battle mage mastina interaction pegs me as town town

Im now between the emo cat guy and panzer. Largely panzer on policy, I'll have to refine why I think the cat guy pings me wrong. I'm actively going to have to take the time to refine my thoughts at some point and just havnt had time. But the initial read through again of cat bothers me

- Ragnar Lothbrok

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”