Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:15 am

Post by catboi »

╮(ਊ◞‸◟ਊ|||)╭ Well that went nowhere.

UNVOTE:

(*・ω・)✎ Here's the deal: I wanted to push on Shiro to see the reaction it would provoke from them. Low content poster, best thing to do is to try to push them and see if they react in an alignment-indicative way. They'd be an easy push for scum I actually thought before I voted them that their response to being called scum by Battle mage was blasé in a way that leans town, but that's a weak read and I felt it would be better to apply pressure there. Unfortunately, that pressure has dried up somewhat prematurely so I didn't get as much as I'd like. I think it's maybe a town lean but still rather weak and I'd want to compare with their scum games.

o(^・x・^)w The thing about that push was that I didn't really trust Battle Mage or Deimos at the time, but I can't very well join the wagon if I say that, and it just defeats the purpose of the push. That's why I tactically omitted them from my catch-up reads. Disappointingly, no one bothered to point this out, suggesting people aren't paying attention or just aren't really bothering to examine what I say. (I omitted popopopopopopo for more obvious reasons).

(´⊂_`人) My actual thoughts were that I was sort of bothered by
Battle Mage
, he had whole lot of early game posting where he was joking around/not saying much at all, then went V/LA for 5 days (but, oddly, was active in other games? I suppose this one would have been lower priority, but still it seems odd. The buddying of mastina in is weird. His posts since coming back are at least more focused, less offtopic, but I really don't know what to make of his back and forth war with mastina and I don't want to try to analyze it, it just seems likely to shut people off from reading the thread and degrade the game further. It seems like basically OMGUS which is plausible for either alignment. Null to scummy? But I'd rather wait to see more from him at this point. p-edit: I started typing this up this morning, I have no idea how to respond to his latest set of posts.

║ * ರ Ĺ̯ ರ * ║ I've actually been not impressed by
Deimos
's content at all. ISO 0-20 are conversational RVS posts, the one post that had something close to scumhunting was in where he claimed he thought Tux's reaction was fake. Again, I'm biased, but even though
to most players
that was an obvious fake dayvig reaction test, I'm not sure how you look at a user with an April 2020 registration date, legit newbie, and decide, "oh he's faking his reaction". Why assume he must be familiar with that type of play? While I agree with the reads in , those are also very safe reads to make. feels like a very overexplained reason for a vote hop, saying "I'm on you rather than Tux only as a temporary measure to draw attention to the second scummiest player I see in the gamestate.", past that, he doesn't do much else, defends mastina on grounds of not wanting to resolve her claim, and joins the vote on Shiro. It's all very lackluster? He just hasn't offered much in the way of insight from what I can see, very surface-y pushes. I find him scummy.

(눈_ლ) I'm not really sure I want to deal with
Donkey Kong
if he's just going to be an obvious troll alt.
Tipsy
Tipsy
Goon
Tipsy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:36 am

Post by Tipsy »

generally when some1 is omitted from a readslist i read it as "i dont really have any thoughts worth elaborating on" so i didnt think of anything.
In post 548, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 546, Tipsy wrote:uhm what
you've literally stolen Mastina's readslist, change a couple of the words (but little of the substance) and claimed it as your own opinion.

Mastina also noticed and commented on this, but didn't think it was suspicious - why?

And then of course you just wagonned me for no reason.

Very little actual scumhunting going on in this game, maybe town gets it's shit together tomorrow.
lawl you think i copied mastina's readslist despite me outting a page-by-page read status?
Tipsy
Tipsy
Goon
Tipsy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:45 am

Post by Tipsy »

didn't think anything of it* lol

ur read on Deimos is notable though! ur point on his reads being very easy is noted, though i think he was early enough in giving them that he still gets some credit for it? if he were outing those reads now i agree i would be skeptic.
as for though, if he is scum... i just dont see WHY he pivots of Tux (your own slot) there! he says himself that he's still scumreading Tux a bit more even, but now wants the spotlight TTJT. i suppose i could see an argument for that being a scum pivoting off their partner, but Tux is you sooo... i just think it's a bit of a Strange move to come from scum if his earlier mindset of "outing easy reads" is an accurate read.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:59 am

Post by catboi »

In post 551, Tipsy wrote:generally when some1 is omitted from a readslist i read it as "i dont really have any thoughts worth elaborating on" so i didnt think of anything.
Well, it feels a little different since both were fairly active posters in the game, I would think it would be odd not to have some kind of take!
Tipsy wrote:didn't think anything of it* lol

ur read on Deimos is notable though! ur point on his reads being very easy is noted, though i think he was early enough in giving them that he still gets some credit for it? if he were outing those reads now i agree i would be skeptic.
as for though, if he is scum... i just dont see WHY he pivots of Tux (your own slot) there! he says himself that he's still scumreading Tux a bit more even, but now wants the spotlight TTJT. i suppose i could see an argument for that being a scum pivoting off their partner, but Tux is you sooo... i just think it's a bit of a Strange move to come from scum if his earlier mindset of "outing easy reads" is an accurate read.
Sometimes you want to keep lanes of attack open. I wouldn't have batted an eye at it if not for his explanation, which felt like an overjustification.

Pre-emptive selfvote starting to feel gambit-y to me.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:10 am

Post by catboi »

Panther and Fox:
Please answer me about and , I'd not like to be ignored again so you get a separate little post all for you.
TheThirteenthJT
TheThirteenthJT
Goon
TheThirteenthJT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:25 am

Post by TheThirteenthJT »

I am back and will continue from where I left off.
TheThirteenthJT
TheThirteenthJT
Goon
TheThirteenthJT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:03 am

In post 315, Deimos27 wrote:Oh yes, I read Tux as scummy. In fact, I think he's a bit scummier than you.

But I think you are scumreading him for (at least some) of the wrong reasons. Same with your Mikul read. The points are silly and I can go through them one at a time but I already pointed at two that made no sense.

I'm on you rather than Tux only as a temporary measure to draw attention to the second scummiest player I see in the gamestate.
So basically what had happened here was that I was reading the game and Mikui started to stand out . Once I caught up I did an ISO and sorta did a chronological read on him with using quotes. On mobile and it was all the time I had .

In response to my tux and Mastina. I had to also do ISO reads because someone had asked me my thoughts on the two leading wagons. That's where I was at. If my reads didn't mirror what others were saying that's not my fault. I was seeing all their points and can only point out what I see as scummy. If it's very surfice leveled I can't help that yet.
TheThirteenthJT
TheThirteenthJT
Goon
TheThirteenthJT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:07 am

In post 322, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 314, TheThirteenthJT wrote:Now go through Tux iso. He has posted so much fluff and basically jokes. I don't know how you don't read him as scummy there. He is setting himself for a bad position.
Why are you not voting for Tuxedo Mask if you believe this?
Tux wasn't my top scum read then. It was Mikui. As to why I didn't have a vote on them, I didn't want to yet at the particular moment. Knew my activity would be iffy last week and decided to just not vote until I could get a grip with everything and actually play to my skill set. Once I catch up I will cast my vote.
TheThirteenthJT
TheThirteenthJT
Goon
TheThirteenthJT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:18 am

In post 340, Mikul wrote:Catching up
Mikui my vote on you is dependant on the following question. You say people read you as scummy for your general play, why not just play along with the meta or just do your own thing instead of claiming these things in order to make excuses for how you may play? Wouldn't it be easier as town to just do your thing and if someone calls you out for let's say not Rvs then explain it and tell people to meta it. Then just ignore it front here on. I feel like most town players won't elimnated you kn this fact alone, and really it may weed out the scum who will continue to push that point. (This exact situation happened to me in the past.)
I wasn't using that statement as an excuse just a general statement. I often play in my own way and I've been playing that way for years and I will likely never change it. But for a note I play off site on a site that is dead and also in live mafia. There is nothing to meta unless you want to dig through thousands of pages of games on a site that has a horrible filter.

The only thing I made an excuse for was the fact I would be less active than I normally am because super busy (hence why I went away for 2 days ) and why I said that at the start in case stuff like that happened
This is the most sincere thing I've felt you've said All game. I feel like we're similar here and it just rubs me off wrong when someone justifies their play style when not prompted too. Like I understand if someone questions you "why aren't you voting in RVs?" To reply with saying what you said. but when there's no pressure early justifying your play came off as unecesserally defensive. And a potential out if someone used your antimeta ways as common scumtells.
TheThirteenthJT
TheThirteenthJT
Goon
TheThirteenthJT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:21 am

In post 341, Mikul wrote:
In post 313, Deimos27 wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: TTJT
This reading of Mikul is so uncharitable that it's probably scum motivated. The position on mastina is inconsistent: TTJT apparently understands the points on her but goes on to say her situation is "weird but wifom" and Tux is scummier because of... confidence and jokes.

I find it weird that he also casually didn't mention my claim
I did mention your claim. I didn't quote it because (mobile) but I mentioned how I found it weird that you chose to claim when others were doing the same. It was like an attempt to fit in with the meta of this particular game when you are anti meta.
TheThirteenthJT
TheThirteenthJT
Goon
TheThirteenthJT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:27 am

In post 342, Starbuck wrote:So I'm at mastina's #232 when they do a text wall of their reads and I don't understand how folks like popopopopo, Shiro, TTJT, Panther and Fox, and Sujimichi rate as anything other than null, at this point, when they've barely added anything to the game. Not to mention that the rest of it just feels very.....try hard? Also the self-meta in 268 and 276 is just not appealing. I'm not liking anything coming from that direction currently.

BM's quick move to mastina's side is suspect, as well.
In post 262, Shiro wrote:Mastina claims masons 2/3 of the games they play as both alignments.
This is good to know.

In post 274, Mikul wrote:To note I really don't like the idea of clemency because her meta is that she only fake claims "Mason as town". It's way to easy to claim that as scum at that point.
Mikul needs to stop residing in my brain.

In post 279, TheThirteenthJT wrote:There's been a few claims already with abilities and roles and it's just going over my head. I guess it would be bold to do that as scum but what's the benefit of doing it as town day 1?
This has been throwing me for a loop on my read through, too. I'm not understanding the why behind the claims already. Save for Panzer, he makes sense to me.

Hey Sujimichi, can you condense your posts a bit? Also, why 20 questions and no real statement of your thoughts?

TTJT's entrance in 307 just seems to be a way to post some throwaway comments at mastina and Tux, but deliver a faulty case on Mikul. All of this without mentioning anyone else. I don't really care for it because I don't see the case on Mikul, also I think it's rich to be so late to the game and try to make a statement with your entrance.
I was prompted to give my reads on them ( Mastina and tuxedo) and that was my true and honest feelings and reads. Mikui was the one that particularly stood out to me in my read through. Which was my personal leading scum read. And I hate making excuses like this but I couldn't read the whole game because of lack of time and this also my activity level last week

And I had given statements before that so it wasn't my opening statement. but like I said in them, I was just really confused with what was going. I saw that people weren't posting and I knew my reads would be weak because of my overall confusion (and yes I am nervous as hell and intimidated because this is my first game outside newbies and I'm trying to prove myself.) but I went ahead and gave them.
TheThirteenthJT
TheThirteenthJT
Goon
TheThirteenthJT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:39 am

In post 367, Panther and Fox wrote:TheThirteenths post seems pretty ballsys to me on page 13. It makes me want to townread them considering the fact that they were going after a slot that seemed to be getting quite a few townreadis.
Deimos page top on 14 is my exact thoughts on the Suji slot but I wasn't going to say anything about it.
I wasn't trying to be ballsy. I just wanted to get my observations out there. And was Mikui getting townreads? I don't see how based on his early play. Maybe it's because I've never played with them but I had the opposite vibes then.
TheThirteenthJT
TheThirteenthJT
Goon
TheThirteenthJT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:48 am

In post 373, Mikul wrote:
In post 371, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 369, Mikul wrote:So let's say not mastina for giggles.

Why the fuck not panzer ?
I'd rather eliminate scum than a 3p that seems harmless, especially if it's 3p that can become strong town. They are a valid default/compromise, though.

What makes you think he is not scum trying to eat night actions and results?
I just relooked at the claim and that's ballsy. I've seen reflect roles before. I don't believe he would lie about his seiyu so I'm going through possible characters and seeing if there's any that might have that kind of role.i also really want to iso panzer once I catch up.

Will continue with more time but Coyote Stark looks dangerous and could be a stalling role that needs to survive until day 3.
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by Mikul »

The quick escalation to this, though, is bothersome to me. I do think we owe, maybe, one night to let Panzer prove himself.

how hes he prove himself?

have an investigation roll visit him to get a guilty, have a protective roll protect him to waste a protect when he wont be targeted. There will be no way to prove this claim even if he draws 3 actions
" I don’t believe in the gods’ existence. Man is the master of his own fate, not the gods. The gods are man’s creation to give answers that they are too afraid to give themselves."

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by Mikul »

In post 520, Deimos27 wrote:UNVOTE:
this is so town
" I don’t believe in the gods’ existence. Man is the master of his own fate, not the gods. The gods are man’s creation to give answers that they are too afraid to give themselves."

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by Mikul »

In post 539, PJ. wrote:I'm fine with a policy lynch on dk.
im at the same point, the rp is making me want to cut myself

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by Mikul »

In post 543, Battle Mage wrote:VOTE: Battle Mage

I'm ready to ascend.

Lynch Mastina tomorrow though, or I'll haunt you.
wtf

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by Mikul »

The battle mage mastina interaction pegs me as town town

Im now between the emo cat guy and panzer. Largely panzer on policy, I'll have to refine why I think the cat guy pings me wrong. I'm actively going to have to take the time to refine my thoughts at some point and just havnt had time. But the initial read through again of cat bothers me

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Titus replaces Sujimichi!
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:12 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm here. I'll read up tomorrow hopefully. I just need to get into the game well enough to understand what the hell I am doing here.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Tipsy
Tipsy
Goon
Tipsy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:52 pm

Post by Tipsy »

hi tutus ur slot is scum!!!!!!!!
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:35 pm

Post by Shiro »

Tiiiiiiiiiitus
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:39 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 543, Battle Mage wrote:VOTE: Battle Mage

I'm ready to ascend.

Lynch Mastina tomorrow though, or I'll haunt you.
Basically scum claim

Vote:Battle Mage
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:40 pm

Post by Shiro »

8 like you catboi, you good
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:41 pm

Post by Shiro »

Honestly though you were scum because of tuxedo leaving being scummy as hell but you good now z
To me:
About me:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”