Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1476 (isolation #200) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:45 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1472, Tanner wrote:pedit: i meant that as "do you genuinely think lavender could be chara", i did not mean to imply anything about our dear mod playing in her own game
Oh lol, no, I don't think there's anything that points towards her being >Chara. She does give me murderous vibes at times though, but that might just be her personality.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1479 (isolation #201) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:48 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1472, Tanner wrote:i liked angrey luigi better

Spoiler:
Works great as a reaction pic too
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1558 (isolation #202) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:25 pm

Post by Hectic »

Morning, help, they're forcing me to do stuff when the game will probably be over in a couple of days anyway.

My paranoia read is still Launchy. I feel like he fits the Chara mould of distancing from scum partner (aka Ele) and then not pushing scum partner while voting his counterwagon instead (aka me). The reasoning he used for not pushing Ele at times was also pretty weak (no one else really wants it or I'll give the replacement a chance). Also, there was that interaction between the two of them that looked kinda fake. I'll reread him later tonight.

Still, I very much doubt it changes my mind of wanting that over the slot that soft defended Ele, flaked after Ele was looking like the FIGHT, and had a replacement that read all of day 1, had no opinions on it whatsoever, and then also replaced out. Sorry, Krazy :3

Launchy, you never answered me; why did you scumlean my actions from today?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1590 (isolation #203) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:26 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 725, Isis wrote:
Spare Votecount 1.7
Hectic--------------------------

beeboy-----------------------

Chara---------------------------
(2) Chara, catboi
Prism --------------------------

PookyTheMagicalBear -------
(1) PookyTheMagicalBear
catboi--------------------------
(1) Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet----------------
(2) Tayl0r Swift, Hectic
Tayl0r Swift -------------------

Lavender ----------------------

redtea --------------------------

Tanner -------------------------

CantLynchAPuppy-------------
(1) CantLynchAPuppy
Not sparing:
- (5) Prism, Lavender, redtea, Tanner, beeboy

Fight Votecount 1.7
(2) Tayl0r Swift, Prism
(3) CantLynchAPuppy, Chara, Hectic
(2) redtea, catboi

(1) Morning Tweet
(1) Tanner

Not Fighting:
- (3) PookyTheMagicalBear, Lavender, beeboy

"Since it was raining, the hero had to travel in a cave, since that's not rainy!"
Nahdia flickered the lights again, and the overhead sprinklers turned out, and in fact were replaced by grey stalactites. The new setting was even dimmer than before. Part of the stage formed a very thin rocky ledge next a large swath of the stage covered in black construction paper with "death" written over it in red crayon. It was harmless yet still ominous.
"Why.. why don't you go first?" catboi put a warm hand on Chara's shoulder and nudged him forward. It was several meters of ledge to get to other safe, flat part of the stage. But Chara was rather nervous about attempting to walk the ledge without any help for balance.
"Um, I'm ok over here."
"If you don't do cool things, you won't get any Nice Cream!"
"I'm not so hungry."
"Well. You could get some, and give it to me. As a tip. Don't I look so tippable now?"
Chara teetered at the start of the ledge, worried about other kinds of tipping.

With 12 alive and unspared, it takes 7 votes to make a decision.
The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2020-09-13 23:27:24) There is one deadline extension pending and not yet finalized.
In post 765, CantHateAPuppy wrote:HURT: hectic sorry :(

I still want elements but I'm willing to give that slot a ment to change my mind now that there's been a sub. Hectic is my next best bet. Maybe I need to work on some wcumreads, I mostly have townreads
In post 857, Tayl0r Swift wrote:hectic - probably town. stop being a goof though, and while i agree that deciding lavender is town rather than scum is passing on an opportunity for opportunism, it feels like a weak read
elements - beeboy hasnt really done anything to make me townread that slot (yet)
chara - am i the only one thinking chara might be scum here? chara let themself be talked into scumreading me pretty easily, and seems to float around the popular opinions a lot but never do much scumhunting
prism - prolly just town
pooky - definitely town
catboi - i still have misgivings
morning - those ears could never be scum
lavender - needs more content, in PoE
redtea - i dont remember any posts from this slot. i guess at some point i should read the iso but its not a good sign if they arent doing anything worth remembering. could just be the awolness that made me forget
tanner - prolly just town
puppy - hasnt really done much townie recently, but was a townread earlier

so that makes my PoE chara, lavender, redtea, puppy. out of those i want to HURT: chara
I thought Tayl0r was town for this. I was Ele's very viable and equally matched counterwagon, and she just stated a "probably town" read on me and switched off me, suddenly cutting the avenue to even revote me later if needed to save Ele. It's incredibly unwise as scum, and can only really be explained if scum!Tayl0r was so disconnected from the thread that she somehow thought Chara was a viable wagon - which it absolutely was not, considering one of the votes was an RVS one.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1593 (isolation #204) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:31 am

Post by Hectic »

Spoiler:
In post 964, beeboy wrote:
In post 857, Tayl0r Swift wrote:hectic - probably town. stop being a goof though, and while i agree that deciding lavender is town rather than scum is passing on an opportunity for opportunism, it feels like a weak read
elements - beeboy hasnt really done anything to make me townread that slot (yet)
chara - am i the only one thinking chara might be scum here? chara let themself be talked into scumreading me pretty easily, and seems to float around the popular opinions a lot but never do much scumhunting
prism - prolly just town
pooky - definitely town
redtea - i dont remember any posts from this slot. i guess at some point i should read the iso but its not a good sign if they arent doing anything worth remembering. could just be the awolness that made me forget

so that makes my PoE chara, lavender, redtea, puppy. out of those i want to HURT: chara
Ok so I've made it my vow to at least read every post from when I've replaced in, even if I can't will myself to read from the start.

I really hate this post overall, it's literally just positioning and nothing more.
The seperation between, me, red tea, lavender is literally nothing yet I dodge the POE somehow.

I think this post has instances in which reads could be explained such as the puppy read. Like I understand not having a reasoning for a read but avoiding explaining the shift on let's say puppy is just weird to me and usually just scummy.

Chara read is really the only explained one and to be fair is the one that gets voted, but it just feels like a giant fluff post to hide having to engage Chara on a deeper level in order to smoothly place the vote.
In post 972, beeboy wrote:HEAL: Morning Tweet
HURT: Tayl0r Swift

I am fine doing either of these really?
Top to buy more time, bottom because I very much am happy with that read :)
In post 979, beeboy wrote:Prism I don't think your Hectic vote is going anywhere.
Who else are you looking at right now?

Taylor is a good idea I think.
In post 1022, beeboy wrote:
prism - prolly just town
pooky - definitely town

In post 861, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 859, Prism wrote:Hey Taylor, really glad to see you collect your reads like that. I get some of your misgivings on catboi, but can you expound on why you shifted to thinking overeager town awhile back?

It seems like the scumread was more gutreaction to Pooky, but I'm curious as to what you were thinking as you read.
i dont know if i could really articulate my read on catboi. actually ive kinda proven that i cant. theres just something there i dont like.

i guess catboi and beeboy are also in PoE.
In post 869, Tayl0r Swift wrote:im down for a beeboy wagon

@Hectic the progression throughout these 3 posts is what I view as scum indicative.
It feels very fast and all in response to posts that reference me, like "ah yes guess I will miselim this town if you all insist."

There's also beeboy hard pushing Tayl0r ever since replacing in. Do scum really think their situation is so dire that they need to bus given how bad an idea it is in this setup? I doubt it.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1598 (isolation #205) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:39 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1596, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:seems like she is consolidating from 1 counter-wagon to another to save beeboy?
I was on 3 votes (all of them being serious), while Chara was on 2 votes (one of them being RVS) when she moved to Chara, Pooky. I quoted the VC + Launchy vote one me in the earlier post.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1601 (isolation #206) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:44 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1597, Prism wrote:(ie. the fact that it wasn't actually viable is what made me immediately look more at Chara for a plausible partner...and I've been ruined ever since)

I've thought a lot about the beeboy push. I think either way is plausible but consider it a bit +town for Tayl0r, and was a big part of why I said "Eh, maybe it is just Sujimichi". I can see Tayl0r/beeboy/several players, though, and I can't see anything for Suji other than Lavender.

I think you'll also find 497 +town from Tayl0r, while you're rereading.
Yeah, I can see why you're paranoid after seeing redtea's only other scumgame on site. I think finding the partner is unnecessary work though and we should really just be FIGHTing the scummiest slot.

Ftr though, there's been enough talk of alternative options from you, Tanner, Pooky, and Launchy that I could see scum being in any of those, and scum can't exactly come out hard pushing town and hard defending Suji, because they just lose the next day upon their/Suji's
Chara
flip, so what's happening now is what's needed for them to have a chance.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1610 (isolation #207) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:52 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1600, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1593, Hectic wrote:There's also beeboy hard pushing Tayl0r ever since replacing in. Do scum really think their situation is so dire that they need to bus given how bad an idea it is in this setup? I doubt it.
reading beeboy ISO it feels like he kind of gave up and was ok with being lynched and distancing off TSwift as a kind of final gift to the bad guys. Don't think his vote was a serious bus vote since TSwift wasn't really in danger at that point as far as I remember?
Mm, idk. beeboy was on 3 votes when he repped in, he didn't mention Tayl0r in his first set of posts which is slightly concerning but she hadn't made her readlist by then.. He then lurked for a bit so the couple of extra votes that came down on him were for pressure. He then returns and starts hard pushing Tayl0r. Do you think beeboy calls it a day and starts anti-spewing after a couple of votes of pressure like that?
He even asked people to do this btw:
In post 828, beeboy wrote:Stick a bunch of fight votes on me if I don't play tomorrow before what a standard eastern time supper would be.
So I feel like that's him trying to get back into the game with a Tayl0r push and save himself.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1612 (isolation #208) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:56 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1604, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:yo hectic how hard is your soul-vibe on redtea flipping chara here?
Pretty high. Prism's sowed some seeds of doubt in my mind after presenting that other redtea scumgame ISO, but that was 2 years ago, so it's fineeeeeeee
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1615 (isolation #209) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:02 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1605, Chara wrote:hello, i am here but i am having a bad time. however, i still love all of you, and i'd rather not declare V/LA and then simply fade away until day end.
this game has been rough, but only because of irl. i'm going to see how much i can catch up by tonight. would anyone like anything from me in the meantime?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1616 (isolation #210) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:03 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1614, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1612, Hectic wrote:
In post 1604, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:yo hectic how hard is your soul-vibe on redtea flipping chara here?
Pretty high. Prism's sowed some seeds of doubt in my mind after presenting that other redtea scumgame ISO, but that was 2 years ago, so it's fineeeeeeee

let's soul vibe then

numbers words or animals?
What does this mean. My mind doesn't understand buy my soul is saying animals
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1618 (isolation #211) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:03 am

Post by Hectic »

*but
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1620 (isolation #212) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Hectic »

Tiger
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1623 (isolation #213) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:07 am

Post by Hectic »

I think the soul frequency must've been off by a couple of Hz. These things happen sometimes
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1627 (isolation #214) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Hectic »

chameleon
llama
tyrannosaurus
gerbil
ostrich
weasel
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1628 (isolation #215) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1624, Prism wrote:
In post 1617, Prism wrote:This wagon isn't actually at L-1 like I thought which is a bit unfortunate. I've been working under the assumption that Chara is either on the wagon (ie. is Tayl0r) or is Krazy. Votes don't count though, only HURT votes.

Deal, see ya in a few hours.
I'm going insane. I definitely did know this.

someone help
Why did you say you didn't know then lol
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1631 (isolation #216) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Hectic »

So close... it was llama. We're only 1 Hz off now it seems like
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1633 (isolation #217) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:13 am

Post by Hectic »

Chameleons are inherently towny, they're incredibly transparent
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1634 (isolation #218) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:14 am

Post by Hectic »

and how dare you call this little guy scummy
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1638 (isolation #219) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:35 am

Post by Hectic »

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1639 (isolation #220) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:36 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1637, CantHateAPuppy wrote:Oh oh I bet nobody can guess what animal I'm thinking of
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1657 (isolation #221) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Hectic »

HEAL: Hectic for flavour reasons. I dive into the water - Glyde's ideal habitat.

I am very confident on Morning being town, Tanner. She perfectly matches my mindset today too, and I'd be suprised if I was resonating with her so much if she were scum.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1759 (isolation #222) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1754, Chara wrote:
In post 1494, Krazy wrote:We all agree that hectic is like ic levels of obvtown here right
i feel like Taylor/Hectic/Krazy/Lavender just has all of the mafia.

what prompted this thought, by the way?

i am not sure what it is Taylor scumreads me for.
Why am I in there when I've been pushing for Krazy's slot the entire day? If it's unrelated to Krazy, why am I down there now?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1763 (isolation #223) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:36 pm

Post by Hectic »

Prism Prism Prism....

Tayl0r only makes sense as scum if she's
exactly
scum with me. Otherwise, her day 1 actions make no sense as I've previously pointed out.

On the other hand, Krazy makes sense as scum with anyone who's been discussing alternative options for a launch today, or even apathetic scum who's accepted defeat.

You're willing to vote for the exactly Tayl0r + Hectic world over the Krazy!scum world? I find this troubling.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1766 (isolation #224) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:37 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1761, Chara wrote:Prism i just had a bad thought, if Taylor is just
this
apathetic as town and then Hectic flips Chara and we lose the chance to get him. there's nothing that tells me he would have to be Chara over mafia and nothing stopping Taylor from being mafia but she's such a wall i'm nervous.

HURT: Hectic
is so much.
What on earth lol
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1773 (isolation #225) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by Hectic »

Why exactly was redtea town, Prism? If you've already cased why, let me know. The meta means very little as that was 2 years ago. Also, the soft defence of Ele in
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1779 (isolation #226) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1774, CantHateAPuppy wrote:
In post 1763, Hectic wrote:On the other hand, Krazy makes sense as scum with anyone who's been discussing alternative options for a launch today, or even apathetic scum who's accepted defeat.
just out of curiosity who is this (if not everyone)
Prism, Pooky, Tanner, Chara now off the top of my head

Apathetic or not caring would be Lavender
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1789 (isolation #227) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:55 pm

Post by Hectic »

I don't know if I'm confbiased but Krazy's slot is very probable scum, and I would really hate to let him get away if he's Chara. Very possible Prism is scum mounting a last gasp attack to extend the game, and I really don't like him betting it on a perfect solve (which is just statistically very unlikely to be correct).

Like, I hate to talk about rep outs and all but no one else finds it extremely alarming that Suji reads ALL of day 1, and then makes not even a single read/comment on it? Day 1 was not short by any means, that's many hours of reading.

The fact she says nothing on it and replaces out means:
-She's scum and saw how dire the situation was for her after reading. Repped out.
-She's lied about reading all of day 1. No reason to lie if she's town.
-She's town who read all of day 1 but then suddenly found herself demotivated and repped out.

I find the first two scenarios a LOT more likely than the third.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1791 (isolation #228) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by Hectic »

I can see where Prism is coming from in the last post though. Prism, I've played Ele a lot, more than anyone else here possibly. We come from the same homesite and I historically have a very good rate of reading him. Naturally, I'll be confident about any read I get on him.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1792 (isolation #229) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by Hectic »

*played with Ele
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1796 (isolation #230) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1794, Prism wrote:Still strange to me that your confidence in him being too friendly to you=scum continued to increase more and more over the course of the day, even as nothing else really happened other than me pressing you on it. Still strange to me that you were fine quickly voting out beeboy who supposedly could be really obvtown at times with extremely limited interactions.

Very strange.
My confidence on Ele only grew when he did other scummy things, like the interactions with Launchy, or the readslist he gave after stating he was lost.

beeboy obvtowned once in 4 or 5 games with him, and I've already clarified this.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1799 (isolation #231) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:04 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1797, Chara wrote:
In post 1791, Hectic wrote:I can see where Prism is coming from in the last post though. Prism, I've played Ele a lot, more than anyone else here possibly. We come from the same homesite and I historically have a very good rate of reading him. Naturally, I'll be confident about any read I get on him.
honestly, Hectic, it was Prism's use of the word "objective" with your Pooky push and then your pivot to Elements that gave me the alarm bells. it's exactly what i expect scum-you to do when told you're playing too objectively.
Okay, I'll go read that post to see what's going on there lol
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1801 (isolation #232) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1798, Prism wrote:Well fortunately Hectic if Tayl0r flips town and Krazy flips scum you shouldn't have too much to worry about here.

As for the readslist/lost, it was a good point to your credit.
Eh, I have to worry about the edge case where you're actually tunnelled town and scum's letting town self-destruct on the cusp of victory, but yeah, for the most part.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1803 (isolation #233) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1800, Prism wrote:I'm also literally the only vote on Taylor. I guess Chara voted you directly. I'm really glad to have you so eagerly engaged in the game again, though!
You've got me there, Prism; this is pretty fun.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1809 (isolation #234) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1752, Prism wrote:What I mean when I say questionable timing on the Elements pings, by the way, since while I've explained the too confident part at a few different points in time I don't think I've hit this before:
Spoiler: Quotewall
In post 311, Hectic wrote:HURT: Pooky

Tell me
, do you have any reads on anyone? You haven't stated a single one all game.
In post 323, Hectic wrote:
In post 320, Prism wrote:The pivot to Pooky is playing it super safe and objective with choosing what to push on.
In post 324, Hectic wrote:Image

His approach on me this game is vastly different to how he's ever treated me. The last ~5 games I've played with him he's scumread me. He was town in 4 of those, and scum in 1. My last game with him is the one he was scum in, and in that he mentioned in the scumchat that he knew how to manipulate me by playing to his townmeta, and proceeded to scumread me as usual... the FOOL, that won't ever work on me again.
So, this is very new to me. He doesn't even have a reason to townread me, he's doing it in a memey "Hectic is always town" way. I think there's a chance he's polarising his approach from his last scumgame so that I think he's town here, but he's overdoing it.
Claiming to have no other scumreads+voting Pooky just to pressure a nullread, then outing the scumpings only when I pressured him more is what made the timing questionable.
Okay, so I always feel bad about pointing out when I think people might be buddying me, because if they are town, it just puts them off and don't want to scumread people for being friendly/nice. I only reveal these kind of thoughts if I think there's actual substance behind them, and I decided then that there was enough in what Ele was doing for me to voice my concerns.

Regarding what Pooky as doing: There was an on-going game where I thought Pooky was scum. Backrooms was the name of the game. He was very similar in that game early on, mostly joking around and having fun, some wholesome posting, and I had a feeling this was his scumplay, especially since I'd just seen his play in the infamous 300 page mini from a while back where he was town and very contrasting.
I couldn't bring up these reasons since on-going.

Later I learnt Pooky was town in that game, and concluded that his shift in playstyle is NAI. That was in
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1816 (isolation #235) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1807, Chara wrote:
In post 1789, Hectic wrote:The fact she says nothing on it and replaces out means:
-She's scum and saw how dire the situation was for her after reading. Repped out.
-She's lied about reading all of day 1. No reason to lie if she's town.
-She's town who read all of day 1 but then suddenly found herself demotivated and repped out.

I find the first two scenarios a LOT more likely than the third.
or, Suji hasn't been onsite since the rep-out and it's completely NAI?
Or what if Sujimichi has a habit of replacing out while making no posts/content as scum:

viewtopic.php?t=83553&f=51&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=83597

While, when she replaces out as town, she's played the game for a bit beforehand:

viewtopic.php?t=83512&f=23&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1818 (isolation #236) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1815, Prism wrote:I'm absolutely calling bullshit here. You literally could have just cited the difference between the already-over towngame and this one. Backrooms doesn't need anything to do with it and the fact that it was happening in both is +NAI for sure, not +scum.
Backrooms had a lot of conftown and 1 really obvtown at the time and the scum was between Pooky and 1 other slot.

I pushed Pooky because I thought the fun/fluff style might be scum-indicative for him, and because he wasn't posting reads. It wasn't tonal.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1828 (isolation #237) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1819, Prism wrote:They flake as town, coincidentally in that game on a Thursday. They swung in today on a Friday. I don't see this as AI.

Now go do redtea's meta. Please, I'm begging you.
It's very late... I'm gonna check out as well. I've tried to reconstrcut my thought process as best I can from that time period. Don't know what else to say to you calling it BS.

Bu I do hope you're having fun if it's you + Krazy playing with nothing to lose lol
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1829 (isolation #238) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:51 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1827, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:@hectic what do you think about the catboi NK not really making sense if redtea is scum? Catboi was one of the few people who was town-slotting red-tea hard - I don't see why the NK falls here when there are so many better townread players here..
Oh, really? I'd completely overlooked that.

Guess I need to do more research tomorrow.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1831 (isolation #239) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1825, Prism wrote:ah goddamnit 316 is about redtea not about pooky

fuck my life
Oh yeah, "found something better than a null-vote" is me saying I was thinking Pooky could be scum. (For prior stated Backroom reasons)
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1833 (isolation #240) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1830, Prism wrote:I'm having fun either way, though maybe that's no consolation.
I'm glad! This is a little frustrating, but I'm mostly having fun too.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1862 (isolation #241) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:10 am

Post by Hectic »

Wait, Prism, we can both agree that Tayl0r is either town, or scum with exactly me (based on yesterday's actions of not voting Ele'sclunterwagon which was me, and beeboy pushing her). While Sujimichi could be scum with many. Let's FIGHT Suji today and if Tayl0r/I flip as Chara, simply FIGHT the other tomorrow for the win.

While, if we FIGHT Tayl0r and she's town, and Chara!Suji escapes, the game will get a whole lot harder if you're town, since there's no obvious partner outside of you.

One of these orders makes infinitely more sense than the other.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1863 (isolation #242) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:12 am

Post by Hectic »

OH NO, dreams where you come up with solves... my greatest weakness.

Launchy locktown.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1865 (isolation #243) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:24 am

Post by Hectic »

I mean that it's not obvious that it's exactly this one person, like how Prism is making it out to be with me/Tayl0r.

Prism, Chara, Pooky, Lavender, Tanner all work as partners. I just don't have to figure out who right now.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1868 (isolation #244) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:24 am

Post by Hectic »

Yeah, I meant to say if beeboy is scum there, Tanner. 1590 combined with is why I think Tayl0r is strongly town.

I think is very indicative, if not definitive, Prism, I don't know what else you're looking for in terms of telling non-partner evidence, as is beeboy pushing for Tayl0r.

I think Pooky's an unlikely [red font]Chara[/red font] for bussing beeboy. He'd make more sense as non-Chara scum.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1869 (isolation #245) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:25 am

Post by Hectic »

Chara, you voted me for . Does do anything for you?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1871 (isolation #246) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:41 am

Post by Hectic »

Because if scum's plan at that point is to bus because their situation is really so dire, then why does scum!Tayl0r never vote for beeboy to get some sweet towncred? Also, I don't think scum!beeboy had given up at that point. These posts make me thing he was really trying to get the FIGHT and save himself:

Spoiler:
In post 964, beeboy wrote:
prism - prolly just town
pooky - definitely town

Ok so I've made it my vow to at least read every post from when I've replaced in, even if I can't will myself to read from the start.

I really hate this post overall, it's literally just positioning and nothing more.
The seperation between, me, red tea, lavender is literally nothing yet I dodge the POE somehow.

I think this post has instances in which reads could be explained such as the puppy read. Like I understand not having a reasoning for a read but avoiding explaining the shift on let's say puppy is just weird to me and usually just scummy.

Chara read is really the only explained one and to be fair is the one that gets voted, but it just feels like a giant fluff post to hide having to engage Chara on a deeper level in order to smoothly place the vote.
In post 965, beeboy wrote:
Then the instant swap here after being prodded about me lol.
In post 972, beeboy wrote:HEAL: Morning Tweet
HURT: Tayl0r Swift

I am fine doing either of these really?
Top to buy more time, bottom because I very much am happy with that read :)
In post 979, beeboy wrote:Prism I don't think your Hectic vote is going anywhere.
Who else are you looking at right now?

Taylor is a good idea I think.
In post 1022, beeboy wrote:
prism - prolly just town
pooky - definitely town

In post 861, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 859, Prism wrote:Hey Taylor, really glad to see you collect your reads like that. I get some of your misgivings on catboi, but can you expound on why you shifted to thinking overeager town awhile back?

It seems like the scumread was more gutreaction to Pooky, but I'm curious as to what you were thinking as you read.
i dont know if i could really articulate my read on catboi. actually ive kinda proven that i cant. theres just something there i dont like.

i guess catboi and beeboy are also in PoE.

@Hectic the progression throughout these 3 posts is what I view as scum indicative.
It feels very fast and all in response to posts that reference me, like "ah yes guess I will miselim this town if you all insist."

I've mentioned this before, but half of the votes at the time when beeboy came back were pressure votes since he wasn't doing anything. That's not an irredeemable position if he towns it up a little. Lavender was being pushed by you and I don't think people would've had too many qualms voting there, so why not push there if it's beeboy/Tayl0r? Alternatively, he could push me with Prism, who was very tunnelled at that point.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1874 (isolation #247) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:27 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1872, Tanner wrote:and the other two scum are doing ... ? they're standing by?
They're afraid of joining the wagon straight after beeboy pushes it, since it'll be a death sentence for them if beeboy flips. Realistically, they need 1 or 2 townies to bite the bait, before they jump on to help out, but that never happening is my theory for why the wagon never took off.

I can't wrap my head around the second part of your post. I think we might be exhausting this line a little.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1876 (isolation #248) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:29 am

Post by Hectic »

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2027 (isolation #249) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:56 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1952, CantHateAPuppy wrote:
In post 1949, Krazy wrote:
In post 1829, Hectic wrote:
In post 1827, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:@hectic what do you think about the catboi NK not really making sense if redtea is scum? Catboi was one of the few people who was town-slotting red-tea hard - I don't see why the NK falls here when there are so many better townread players here..
Oh, really? I'd completely overlooked that.

Guess I need to do more research tomorrow.
actually it was the NKA not the meta but this is the post I was thinking about -- it feels like Hectic was like, yeah need to look into that, and then the next day forgot he made this post and returned to TunnelVision[TM]
hm.
@hectic
?
Morning said something about it which I agreed with, and then I forgot to talk about it myself.

If redtea's slot was Chara, killing a mostly consensus townread slot which townread him isn't a big deal, since redtea doesn't plan to stick around for long. The other scum player has more agency in the kill essentially.

catboi may also have been killed for other reasons, Prism has massive equity with scum!Krazy right now and catboi was one of the few who was iffy on him.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2028 (isolation #250) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:58 am

Post by Hectic »

(Morning is still obvtown - never FIGHT there in the event of my death somehow)
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2030 (isolation #251) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:02 am

Post by Hectic »

Yeah, I agree that he looks obvtown despite having a lot of equity with you, that's the problem lol
His scumgame has to be insane for how he's played this day phase. That's what worries me even more if you
are
ChArA and get away today
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2031 (isolation #252) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:04 am

Post by Hectic »

Because then who knows who your partner is.

Feeling pretty disillusioned though, and I can't tell if it's everyone changing their minds around me, like Morning, or if I believe in it less myself.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2032 (isolation #253) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:08 am

Post by Hectic »

Bad timing for this game, but I need to
V/LA until 1st October

I might be able to pop in some, but I doubt I'll be able to read everything.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2034 (isolation #254) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:24 am

Post by Hectic »

Good idea. Take good care of him while I'm gone, okay?

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2227 (isolation #255) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:27 pm

Post by Hectic »

My preference for people who aren't Krazy is:

Tanner > Lavender > Tayl0r
I townread both of Lav and Tayl0r, and my read on Tanner is iffy, so would go there if I had to.

Krazy's improving his slot a lot but I wonder if I should let him swindle me rather than stay focused on my read of his predecessors. That seems unfair to him though, should probably try and solve him honestly even if he's a harder solve.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2228 (isolation #256) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by Hectic »

Also, I had this thought earlier in the day that Tanner was tryharding a little too much when the game was kinda stalled and Sujimichi was the only real wagon. People weren't really in it, but Tanner was still putting the effort in to reply and interact with many things. It's possible scum!Tanner felt the need to keep up content if he wants to have a chance to deepwolf this game. Admittedly though, this does go against what I know of scum!Datisi in recent times, who has a lot less WIM then town!Datisi.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2229 (isolation #257) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by Hectic »

WAH WAH WAAAAAH

~
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2230 (isolation #258) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 2219, Krazy wrote:I feel like I've written posts exactly like 938 as scum, particularly in Titus v. Alisae most recently, and seeing posts I feel like I would write as scum from Tanner bother me
Weren't you town in that? Was I so deep pocketed that I didn't even realise post game that you were scum??
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2231 (isolation #259) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 2228, Hectic wrote:Also, I had this thought earlier in the day that Tanner was tryharding a little too much when the game was kinda stalled and Sujimichi was the only real wagon. People weren't really in it, but Tanner was still putting the effort in to reply and interact with many things. It's possible scum!Tanner felt the need to keep up content if he wants to have a chance to deepwolf this game. Admittedly though, this does go against what I know of scum!Datisi in recent times, who has a lot less WIM then town!Datisi.
To clarify on this: It felt like he was forcing himself to in a way.

I think Tanner makes a lot more sense as
Chara
then regular scum, since I don't think scum!Tanner's heart would be in it as much unless they knew the finish line was in sight, at least for their slot. Meanwhile, Krazy is confirmed not-ChArA unless he's pulling a conspiracy-brained move of making town!Lavender look even worse tomorrow when he flips as ChArA tonight.

Sigh, this feels wrong and bad, but I think it makes more sense to do this, considering Tanner is the far more likely ChArA than Krazy is:

HURT: Tanner
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2233 (isolation #260) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by Hectic »

Easy mistake to make, I often confuse Pine of being a Titus alt.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2277 (isolation #261) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:38 am

Post by Hectic »

"Here's a highlight reel of Hectic and I's wonderful beach activities. Look at how much fun we had." - Prism

3 posts later:
In post 2263, Prism wrote:
In post 2228, Hectic wrote:Also, I had this thought earlier in the day that Tanner was tryharding a little too much when the game was kinda stalled and Sujimichi was the only real wagon. People weren't really in it, but Tanner was still putting the effort in to reply and interact with many things. It's possible scum!Tanner felt the need to keep up content if he wants to have a chance to deepwolf this game. Admittedly though, this does go against what I know of scum!Datisi in recent times, who has a lot less WIM then town!Datisi.
???????

I've literally spent all day playing like I'm in 3 way in a 250 page game, when in reality town literally has like 4 chances to fight scum. How on earth have the alarm bells sounded for Tanner over me? You started the day pushing me but have essentially stopped since I kicked into overdrive.
In post 2231, Hectic wrote:To clarify on this: It felt like he was forcing himself to in a way.

I think Tanner makes a lot more sense as
Chara
then regular scum, since I don't think scum!Tanner's heart would be in it as much unless they knew the finish line was in sight, at least for their slot. Meanwhile, Krazy is confirmed not-ChArA unless he's pulling a conspiracy-brained move of making town!Lavender look even worse tomorrow when he flips as ChArA tonight.

Sigh, this feels wrong and bad, but I think it makes more sense to do this, considering Tanner is the far more likely ChArA than Krazy is:

HURT: Tanner
??? again, if Tanner is tryharding the day and setting himself up for the next day he's unlikely to be Chara. Their heart being more in it and posting more because "the finish line is in sight" like, cursory makes sense but in reality he just wants the stalled wagon to wrap up ASAP
We need to talk if we're gonna make this work, Prism.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2278 (isolation #262) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:44 am

Post by Hectic »

To address the post: Yeah, I realised after Tanner replied that I'd just justified why they could be regular scum OR
Chara
. I don't think the assessment on them being regular scum makes as much sense, because of meta reasons. They feel pretty towny in tone in their last few posts though so I don't really believe in it very much, but the problem is Lav/Tayl0r are probably town and then Krazy is supposedly not
Chara

pokr43#lrjop4k3ij

The letter spam was a subtle way to indicate frustration. I am become lost.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2279 (isolation #263) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:17 am

Post by Hectic »

Thing is, I actually liked all the points Krazy made on Tanner in his case. It's just when I look at him myself that I have doubts on whether this is correct.

I like Lavender's last readslist, pretty natural and the stuff she does provide is fine. Promise not to turn on you this time, Lavender ▓▒(◎ ◎)ゞ that's a good emoji, right? I'm going for a cute look ((╬◣﹏◢))
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2287 (isolation #264) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:05 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 2280, Prism wrote:Tayl0r is obviously the one I'm more interested in. The towncase for them, as best as I can tell FYPOV, has been that their vote swap off you would be weird as scum, and that beeboy pushed them. Is this accurate? Do you strongly believe in these things, or is there something I'm missing her? My 2102 might be worth reading for the beeboy push, btw.
This, but also because her self-meta about disengagement early on being town-indicative for her is accurate. See Menagerie(micro), and Noir(open)
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2288 (isolation #265) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:08 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 2286, Prism wrote:"Maybe even today" led me to the "He's not Chara" thoughts, but now I'm wondering if Hectic did hardtroll his team with that beeboy wagon. It makes several of his plays this game make immediate more sense (initial sparepush, sparepush pt. 2 featuring not even trying to persuade people on Morning specifically, interaction w/ me seemed to be playing to confirm he's scum with Tayl0r rather than to salvage the game, Lavender def looks pretty bad if he flips Chara overnight N1). Maybe that wagon was set to distance but got out of control?
I mean, you know that's ridiculous. Also, I'm pretty anti-bus so there's no way scum!me hard busses
while
I can't even use the cred, that's just game throwing and no fun for my team.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2289 (isolation #266) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:24 am

Post by Hectic »

A big part of me still thinks it's Krazy, and if he's
Chara
, didn't take the hammer because he knows he's unlikely to be FOUGHT after that anyway, and can make town!Lav look even worse tomorrow, but it feels stupid to pursue that route, since instead of taking the hammer, Krazy proceeded to scumcase Tanner and contribute in other ways, which is just providing more and more associatives in the case he is
Chara
who's gonna be sunk tonight.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2292 (isolation #267) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:38 am

Post by Hectic »

What colour is my soul right now?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2296 (isolation #268) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:53 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 2294, Prism wrote:Okay. Can you now take this and explain why you still think it's Krazy?
Based on this, I don't think Krazy is ChArA. Could still be other wolf though.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2297 (isolation #269) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:54 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 2294, Prism wrote:You dodged my question of why Tanner kinda trying at the start of the day makes him scummy in comparison to the person who is literally playing like it's a 250 page 3 way, even forgetting the two facts that 1) Tanner has noticeably struggled to stay motivated+put in serious work all game long 2) This makes complete sense from the POV of someone worried about a bus
Because Tanner felt like he was forcing himself to at times, while you have that DRIVE and EAGERNESS and WIM which makes you read as GENUINE. Is that enough buzzwords?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2298 (isolation #270) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:56 am

Post by Hectic »

I'd quote what I mean if I wasn't on mobile, but it's basically the fact Tanner seems irritated in his posts at times, and feels like he isn't having fun, but is still forcing himself
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2300 (isolation #271) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Hectic »

And does town!Tanner need to force themselves to effort early to mid this day phase after the game is going swimmingly with a day 1 scum launch? I see it as more like that scum!Tanner feels the need after the game is going disastrously after a day 1 scum launch. It's scum-indicative but nothing concrete, a feeling of the guts
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2303 (isolation #272) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Hectic »

That's true, it means nothing if he was also like this on day 1 and there was no shift. I'll have a look when I'm on top of my desk. And yes, it is primarily a toneread, but again: It was a feeling and nothing strong, it's not like I'm trying to case Tanner as scum for it. It's just I have nowhere else to feel good about right now
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2309 (isolation #273) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Hectic »

My food is ready, Prism. Your questions will have to wait I'm afraid.

As compensation, please accept this bribe:

Spoiler:
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2311 (isolation #274) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by Hectic »

Food was enjoyed.
In post 2308, Prism wrote:Since you're speaking off the top of your head Hectic, without really needing to reference too much/compare post by post for us...

Can you speak about what you remember about your game with Tayl0r and how those memories have influenced your read on the slot?
My memory of that game is that Tayl0r was extremely confident and aggressive, to the point where people thought she was scummy for the way she was playing, but she ended up being the JK, and acknowledged a large part of why she was playing that way was because she had the safety of a PR role to fall back on.

I am aware her play is different this game, but if you look at Menagerie, you'd see it isn't scum-indicative for her. My reasons for why I think she's town here are for specific associations based things.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2312 (isolation #275) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by Hectic »

My memory of that game is that Tayl0r was extremely confident and aggressive, to the point where people thought she was scummy for the way she was playing, but she ended up being the JK, and acknowledged a large part of why she was playing that way was because she had the safety of a PR role to fall back on.

I am aware her play is different this game, but if you look at Menagerie, you'd see it isn't scum-indicative for her. My reasons for why I think she's town here are for specific associations based things.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2313 (isolation #276) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by Hectic »

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2314 (isolation #277) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by Hectic »

There you go, I answered it thrice for you. Hope this satisfies your earlier requests.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2315 (isolation #278) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:40 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1349, Tanner wrote:okay this thread is actually active again. okay i will put at least some effort into this game goddammit.
In post 1463, Tanner wrote:sup fuckers
this game is giving me anxiety but alcohol is helping with that so here i am
also before i was accused of saying i'm drinking while posting in order to escape the responsibility of what i write, and i'm saying right away, 100% hold me accountable for whatever i write in this post because i'm probably a better player drunk than sober
In post 1653, Tanner wrote:i am so annoyed at this game
on one hand, the person i was townreading and who was townreading me, and who had very similar thoughts to mine about the game, was killed. maybe it is as easy as it looks.
on the other, did scum really just like??? lay on the floor and die??? and also if we miss today and maaaybe tomorrow, i'm gonna be next in the firing line, and holy hell i am not in the mood
Snippets from today.
In post 597, Tanner wrote:ugh, okay. it's already way past 3am here and i'm pretty tired and this game is uninspiring, so. i was hoping that elements would be back to elaborate on his reads or that lavender would be back to do something since those are the two things that interest me the most at the moment but alas.
In post 820, Tanner wrote:i don't think i've ever hated a day one as much as i hate this one...
However, there's also this from yesterday. So yes, there's no shift and my point is invalid.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2317 (isolation #279) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 2286, Prism wrote:"Maybe even today" led me to the "He's not Chara" thoughts, but now I'm wondering if Hectic did hardtroll his team with that beeboy wagon. It makes several of his plays this game make immediate more sense (initial sparepush, sparepush pt. 2 featuring not even trying to persuade people on Morning specifically, interaction w/ me seemed to be playing to confirm he's scum with Tayl0r rather than to salvage the game, Lavender def looks pretty bad if he flips Chara overnight N1). Maybe that wagon was set to distance but got out of control?
Could you explain why my initial sparepush and sparepush pt. 2 make more sense as
Chara
? Someone heavily pushing for spares day 1 is immediately going to make people have some kind of paranoia feelings about them being
Chara

Also, I was on Ele and pushing him consistently throughout the day. and show you view it as a hard bus, and you're even sus of me because you think it was TMI (a bus), so where are these feelings that it could be distancing that got out of control coming from?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2320 (isolation #280) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by Hectic »

Alright, sure.

I don't think you are, but I would love if you were scum this game, Prism. I might even root for you from the side-lines even if you got my misFIGHT. In a way, I was disappointed by Ele flipping scum day 1, since this game probably wouldn't live up to the deepwolf and formidable scum heights of Undertale Prequel, but maybe this game can still fulfil this destiny yet.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2322 (isolation #281) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by Hectic »

It's not fair, your and Prism's avatar ooze too much charisma

I request that you both switch to the following to even the playing field:

ImageImage
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2325 (isolation #282) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by Hectic »

HEAL: Lavender
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2326 (isolation #283) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by Hectic »

I see your attempts to make Isis's flavour, Krazy. Two can play at that game.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2329 (isolation #284) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 2328, Krazy wrote:VOTE: lavendar

obligatory
Scumslip.
Chara
!Krazy tried to hammer Lavender here, but forgot he was supposed to use the hurt tags.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2333 (isolation #285) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 2332, Krazy wrote:Seriously though that Lavender heal is probably the least townie thing you've done this game though :P
How lol
It's a joke heal vote
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2335 (isolation #286) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:43 pm

Post by Hectic »

I'm honoured, you're too kind to me, Pooky
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2336 (isolation #287) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by Hectic »

When did you from thinking I was town to deepwolf though? What triggered it?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2339 (isolation #288) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by Hectic »

I'm not even tunneling Krazy anymore though, I don't really know where to go today atm
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2388 (isolation #289) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:44 pm

Post by Hectic »

There's no reason for me to push you
today
as scum, Tanner. You're just my biggest lead for today (non Charas) and I don't even scumlean you, it's sad state of affairs. I guess I can represent that by HURT: No One for now.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2389 (isolation #290) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:48 pm

Post by Hectic »

I had a good theory about Launchy/Ele being SvS early on, maybe I should look back into that and reread day 1.
There's too much town essence in this game.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2392 (isolation #291) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:59 pm

Post by Hectic »

This might look weird since I was just voting for yog, but sorting out my thoughts, I think I have Pooky, Lavender, Launchy, Krazy all below you now. I've liked your posts in the last couple of days.

Pooky has soulpocketed me though so I doubt I'll be voting for him any time soon &_&
Lavender has looked town but is here because there's less content than others which have looked town for a consistently longer amount of posts.
Launchy is here because day 1 stuff and pending.
Krazy is here for prior stated reasons on redtea/Sujimichi, but is dumb to push today.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2568 (isolation #292) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:31 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 2479, Prism wrote:He made his way around the town giving out townreads like candy to anyone that showed up-me, Morning, catboi, Lavender-but avoided scumreads other than the one on Elements.
And Ele flipped scum and my early townreads looks like town...maybe I'm not terrible at this game.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2569 (isolation #293) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:35 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 2489, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 2488, Prism wrote:Okay, so I'm with you on the Hectic scumtheory, especially if you're town. Can you explain why you townread them so strongly before?
haha, what do you think the answer to that will be :lol: :lol:

it was mostly the way hectic interacted directly with me. but now i think i was being silly. hectic interacted with me the way other people do. but hectic is normally super paranoid of me. and some of his logic was really strange, and i couldnt follow it. i just went along with it because i was under fire and he said i was town (i did the same thing in Menagerie where Loki thought he had logic that cleared me and found the scum, and i went along with it beacuse whether his logic was right the conclusion was good for town!me and therefore for town). i assumed that hectic was saying we couldnt be paired with anyone else, but he specifically said that i couldnt be paired with anyone else leaving us to assume that he was town if i was, which is a) not the case and b) not even what he said.
But my argument never was that it made me town. I wasn't arguing that you can be my only partner, I could probably be partnered with many. I was arguing that
I
could be your only partner, which is why I like you for town. I still do btw, I think this 180 on me is genuine paranoia.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2570 (isolation #294) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:38 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 2510, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:no i'm not at this point

it feels like he's avoiding us
Yeah, I've been V/LA for the last half a week.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2571 (isolation #295) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:41 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 2537, Morning Tweet wrote:Puppy
Pooky
I have no clue why these two are locktown for you, Morning. Is it because of their votes on Ele?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2572 (isolation #296) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:44 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 2549, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 2546, Morning Tweet wrote:He essentially is calling out Elements for reversing his play in order to make it seem drastically different from when he played as scum vs. town Hectic. But Hectic believes that Elements is going overboard and trying too hard to make it seem different
yes but if you read the followup post esp 326 it makes it sound very silly/joking sorta.

Also the fact that he came up with it like 6 min after saying he had no other reads makes me doubt how serious he was thinking about this.
No, Morning is right and it was serious. It was the main reason I pushed Ele after the fact, because I felt the shift was scum-indicative.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2573 (isolation #297) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:47 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 2566, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 2336, Hectic wrote:When did you from thinking I was town to deepwolf though? What triggered it?
Paranoid Pooky thinks this really says "How did you catch me?"

<3 Hectic I'll probably wake up and feel different or something
Shockingly, I am not open about my scummy thoughts as scum if I'm scum. I'm probably a little more likely to joke about that as town, because it might look dodgy as scum.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2574 (isolation #298) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:53 pm

Post by Hectic »

As I said before, rolling ChArA and then hard bussing a teammate as my ONLY scumread on day 1 is throwing for my team and if I were my teammates I'd genuinely be furious. I really can't see how you'd imagine I could be ChaRa here, Pooky.

Look at the Marksman game again, Prism, I am very capable of faking scumreads as scum, and pushed through many mislaunches in that game while being UTR for it. Ele being my only scumread means exactly that.

At this point, I'm just hoping CHara flips as someone who had really good interactions with me so I don't have to recieve another week of grilling on day 3 {_{
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2575 (isolation #299) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:01 am

Post by Hectic »

I don't know why I was in the first vote on Lavender in a previous time for this play and it is a null step by step one is the one who was in the first vote for another one is the one to do with a mindset that was the only one
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2576 (isolation #300) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:04 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 200, Elements wrote:why are you suddenly asking about sparing
In post 201, CantHateAPuppy wrote:Hectic wants to spare but isn't actually voting anyone for spare. So it's fair to ask, does he have anyone in mind? So far that slot is mostly just mech talk. Let the man speak for himself!
Did you answer this after or before you saw Ele's question, Launchy?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2577 (isolation #301) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:16 am

Post by Hectic »

Isis PMed me earlier and we talked a little about how the leading wagons are probably TvTvT and scum are relishing in the current state of affairs. She doesn't spoil herself on games she mods, so don't worry about lack of game integrity or anything.

Anyway, her powersolve was Launchy + Krazy but she pointed out they were too friendly to FIGHT, so I should instead push for 3 SPARES and that the thread was in need of some love, but honestly, I'm not so sure about this idea. I'm gonna continue to haggle with her and see if I can cut the number down some.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2584 (isolation #302) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:03 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 2576, Hectic wrote:
In post 200, Elements wrote:why are you suddenly asking about sparing
In post 201, CantHateAPuppy wrote:Hectic wants to spare but isn't actually voting anyone for spare. So it's fair to ask, does he have anyone in mind? So far that slot is mostly just mech talk. Let the man speak for himself!
Did you answer this after or before you saw Ele's question, Launchy?
Would appreciate if you answered this while you're here!
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2587 (isolation #303) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:28 am

Post by Hectic »

Alright, I was hoping you would say you definitely answered it after seeing the question, because there were only 15 seconds between those two posts. So unless you have a wpm of 148 and saw and processed and Ele's post instantly as it was sent, you would've been lying.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2588 (isolation #304) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:30 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 2585, CantHateAPuppy wrote:hectic i would say that he's got all these takes that are different from the rest of town, like he's the only person with some reads on me and a few other players, and he's the only one who doesn't have the basically standard lynchpool we've all been fighting over, but he also isn't really doing anything to push those reads. RN that reads more like posture than anything tbh, which i kind of read as scum
Nah, you're reaching the wrong conclusions here. Relaxing and letting town get drawn by Lavender/Tayl0r would be bliss as scum. Shame I'm not and I think they're town though.

I was pushing elsewhere when I was confident on it (Krazy). However, he's now not ChAara and so not viable for today. I don't have anywhere else I'm confident about which is why you're seeing a lack of pushes from me right now.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2591 (isolation #305) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:55 am

Post by Hectic »

I thought french fries was a cat thing, don't tell me, Launchy...

What's your real opinion on your fast food places french fries tier list?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2593 (isolation #306) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:01 am

Post by Hectic »

Honestly, I probably won't have as much fight in me for tomorrow, but it'd kill me to be launched today and then have a ChAra flip which has great interactions with me that would've exonerated me for the next day.

I crave having ChAra's interactions to examine too, I just wish I could feel good about voting any of the other wagons...
I'd vote Lav over Tayl0r if it came to it.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2594 (isolation #307) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:02 am

Post by Hectic »

In my experience, McDonald's fries are very lacklustre...I'll keep these butter chips in mind for when I travel to Japan.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2595 (isolation #308) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:04 am

Post by Hectic »

My sus pool ftr is [Launchy, Pooky, Krazy] right now. I just don't feel confident about any one read to case or push it.

The tier above that is probably [Tanner, Lavender].
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2598 (isolation #309) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:18 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 2596, CantHateAPuppy wrote:
In post 2592, CantHateAPuppy wrote:the best french fries are friend in beef tallow and all the fast food places switched over to vegetable oil a long time ago because it was cheaper, and BIG VEGETABLE OIL and BIG PUFA convinced people that vegetable oil is healthier. but it's not! it's not healthy and even worse its not delicious!

so top tier french fries don't exist anymore. i remember i was in japan one time and had mcdonald's in an airport, those tasted like beef tallow or butter, the best fries i've had for fast food in years.
new mafia theme idea: diet mafia. BIG HEALTH has infiltrated your small restaurant and is trying to poison you through dieting. scumteam is common foods that people have been told are healthy but aren't (salmon, avocado, whole grains). town is foods that are healthy but people have been told aren't (ice cream, big juicy steaks, butter, sugar). players are eliminated by a vote to determine who gets eaten as part of a midday meal.
Sounds amazing lol. Put me down as 4 /preins.

I'd want to be a magic mushroom.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2599 (isolation #310) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:24 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 2597, CantHateAPuppy wrote:
In post 2595, Hectic wrote:My sus pool ftr is [Launchy, Pooky, Krazy] right now. I just don't feel confident about any one read to case or push it.

The tier above that is probably [Tanner, Lavender].
pooky? tanner? i just feel like we're playing two different games. if i could resolve this into a solid scumread or a solid townread, i would feel a lot better about you and the game in general
Probably be more accurate to say this:

Tanner, Lavender
Launchy, Pooky

Krazy

Krazy's slot was my only scumread and now he's not a thing. The rest aren't scumleans even and I see more town than scum there - this is the problem.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2616 (isolation #311) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:27 am

Post by Hectic »

I generally agree with you that Chara in the prequel was reasonable, rational, had clear and obvious progressions throughout the game, and just looked
towny
. They also stayed calm when arguing with anyone.

Here they've had wonky progressions (the one on me where they were townreading me and then voted me on a whim when they saw a piece of evidence from yourself) and was notable frustrated when you were faking that scumread on them. The contrast makes me think this is their town game.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2617 (isolation #312) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:29 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 2613, Tayl0r Swift wrote:theres really no point in a thorough catchup. just hurt hetic and win.
So you're continuing to scumread me just because you'd expect town!me to be more sus of you? My main reasons to townread you has little to do with your content, and everything to do with your interactions with partners.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2618 (isolation #313) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:31 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 2609, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:It would be the height of Poetry if Hectic made Isis-scum kill me in his game and then Isis made Hectic-scum kill me in her game. We know Hectic and Isis are the best of friends so this is a distinct possibility.
In post 2610, Chara wrote:you guys got letters from Isis? i got a misspelled text telling me "do yoru best, Hectix is probscum but idk lol".
This is not okay, Isis. You can't just PM me telling me you think I'm town and then send this to other players. Expect some angry emojis from me shortly.

Btw Pooky, Isis was town and you were scum in my game. Have I warped into an alternate timeline?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2631 (isolation #314) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:52 am

Post by Hectic »

You look so cool and composed on your avatar though. Maybe I should switch to waluigi to emanate the same vibes.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2633 (isolation #315) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:54 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 2621, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 2618, Hectic wrote:Btw Pooky, Isis was town and you were scum in my game. Have I warped into an alternate timeline?
Wow

it would just be like Hectic-scum-mod to change history to make me the villain and cover up the crimes of Isis.

You even changed the roles and everything >.>
We will choose not to comment on this matter at this time.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2642 (isolation #316) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 2634, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Image

Buttercups for my Beloved Hectichara
Hang on a second... where did you get those buttercups from, Pooky?
(¬_¬)
...I'll take them anyway.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2643 (isolation #317) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 2635, Tanner wrote:also if you're here can you remind me why it's lavender>taylor or link the taylor case or tell me your thoughts on lavender or something
Same reasons as always on Tayl0r. Pivot off me yesterday when it was meVEle, and beeboy hard pushing for her. Today, her turn and push on me I can buy because I am somewhat guilty of being sus of town!Tayl0r in the past. The reasons are pretty bad though, even if I think she believes in them.

Uhh Lavender... she still looks like town to me, and would've had to improve a lot from her last scumgame, but long time ago, overall personality shift yada yada, and there's less content there than others who have looked consistently towny for longer, so yeah.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2646 (isolation #318) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Hectic »

Pretty sure this what a buttercup is
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2649 (isolation #319) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 2644, Krazy wrote:
In post 2599, Hectic wrote:Probably be more accurate to say this:

Tanner, Lavender
Launchy, Pooky

Krazy

Krazy's slot was my only scumread and now he's not a thing. The rest aren't scumleans even and I see more town than scum there - this is the problem.
somehow this explanation makes me more confused about your read rather than less confused

I also feel like way more confused about your pooky read than I was before, you had him as a sus but said he had 'soulpocketed you' that doesn't really convey the sense he's in your... bottom 2? (I'd say 3 but again, confusion)
Your predecessors were both scummy and had scummy replaceouts. You've been much better and aren't ChAra.

Pooky and Launchy are the next two slots that would make the most sense for me to be scum, but as I said, I don't feel confident there at all. By "soulpocketing" I mean Pooky kept saying things like he doesn't want to vote me and such which in turn would make me bad for voting him. Except he voted me anyway... but whatever lol, it's a game.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2650 (isolation #320) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 2647, Krazy wrote:Nonsense, this is a Buttercup

Spoiler:
I have been bested
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2654 (isolation #321) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 2653, Krazy wrote:why are replace outs scummy though? Again, hasn't the idea that replace outs for those players specifically being SI been refuted? I kinda thought you were past that so it's kinda bugging me you going back to it even if you're not pushing a case on it as far as I can tell
for why. I don't really want to use it as a reason to push you for though, it just leaves a bad taste in the mouth and it's real frustrating for you if wrong.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2656 (isolation #322) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by Hectic »

My counterpoint to your counterpoint there I went over in this post.

Would vastly prefer Lavender over Tayl0r as well.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2734 (isolation #323) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 2698, Morning Tweet wrote:Ok I'd be willing to go Hectic too. So Hectic/Lav/Tayl0r. I really don't think Hectic is Chara but he could very, very well be the other one.
You had good reasosn to townread me earlier and you shouldn't just drop those because why not.

Pretty sure Prism has single handedly tanked my standing from probably town to almost everyone now being sus of me. He's vocal and he's persuasive, but unfortunately he's also very, very wrong.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2740 (isolation #324) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by Hectic »

NOT LIKE THIS THOUGH

Sigh, but you gotta love when you're arguably the main pusher of the scum launch on day 1, and then are getting launched for "bussing" the very next day.

Am I salty? No. I'm just peppery.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2741 (isolation #325) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by Hectic »

Krazy is probably the regular wolf who would much rather have me dead than Lav/Tayl0r now since he knows I still scumread his slot.

There's barely any progression there.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2743 (isolation #326) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by Hectic »

Reminder that I'm not ChAra unless you believe I've thrown the game for my team in a very unfun way. And also hard bussed someone I'm friends with outside of the site for no good reason.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2746 (isolation #327) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by Hectic »

Right...
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2749 (isolation #328) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by Hectic »

Another PSA; I also could've hammered Lav when she was at L-1 if I were ChAra, rather than extend the day and continue to spew reads and associations with almost everyone in the playerlist.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2756 (isolation #329) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 2748, Krazy wrote:
In post 2741, Hectic wrote:Krazy is probably the regular wolf who would much rather have me dead than Lav/Tayl0r now since he knows I still scumread his slot.

There's barely any progression there.
So you do scumread me and I'm not just "something else"?
I scumread your slot, but am choosing to ignore the replacement part if the scumread.

I scumread redtea for his soft defenses of Ele, and scumread Suji for reading day 1 and having no options on it. Your play has been fine, and I liked your case on Tanner.
Overall, your slot is still the closest thing I have to a scumread.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2758 (isolation #330) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 2752, Prism wrote:
In post 2749, Hectic wrote:Another PSA; I also could've hammered Lav when she was at L-1 if I were ChAra, rather than extend the day and continue to spew reads and associations with almost everyone in the playerlist.
??? she literally was at L-1 for like 10 minutes
Right, I got the impression it was longer because Krazy fake voted a few times.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2763 (isolation #331) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 2759, Morning Tweet wrote:Were you even there for the L-1 Hectic?
Looking back; nope, I wasn't.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2768 (isolation #332) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by Hectic »

What's the unofficial VC at? Anyone keeping track?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2770 (isolation #333) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by Hectic »

Krazy is scummmm voting me out after initially saying I was IC levels of obvtown and then saying he still liked me as town repeatedly, and then voting me because "info" only after I clarified that his slot was still at the bottom of my reaslist, and that I'm just not pushing him today because he isn't ChAra.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2772 (isolation #334) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 2769, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2763, Hectic wrote:
In post 2759, Morning Tweet wrote:Were you even there for the L-1 Hectic?
Looking back; nope, I wasn't.
I thought so

so like technically if you are Chara, you didn't get the chance

I don't think you're Chara

but still that point isn't really true
Ja
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2778 (isolation #335) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by Hectic »

Why would I try and push Tanner with you again?

Lavender is also a viable option you seem to be conveniently forgetting, Krazy. Why aren't you willing to compromise there?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2784 (isolation #336) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by Hectic »

I think there's still 2 or 3 votes on Lav so she's a lot more viable if you vote her. You're not forced into Tayl0r/Hectic.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2787 (isolation #337) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by Hectic »

Launchy lol, I was pushing to launch Krazy's slot the entire day phase, and kept trying even when people moved off. I only gave up when he didn't launch Lav at L-1. You're off the rails to think we could be partnered.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2812 (isolation #338) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 2794, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:HECTIC MY LOVE DO YOU STILL WANT TO LAUNCH KRAZY
YES BUT IT'S INOPTIMAL TODAY, SO... NO ¥_¥
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2823 (isolation #339) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 2818, Prism wrote:
In post 2812, Hectic wrote:YES BUT IT'S INOPTIMAL TODAY, SO... NO ¥_¥
??? who do you even want anymore
I don't want him today because he probably isn't ChAra. I really want him tomorrow now.

Today...Lavender of Tayl0r/Lav.

Of everyone? Launchy or Pooky, but that's obviously not happening.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2827 (isolation #340) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 2825, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 2823, Hectic wrote:
In post 2818, Prism wrote:
In post 2812, Hectic wrote:YES BUT IT'S INOPTIMAL TODAY, SO... NO ¥_¥
??? who do you even want anymore
I don't want him today because he probably isn't ChAra. I really want him tomorrow now.

Today...Lavender of Tayl0r/Lav.

Of everyone? Launchy or Pooky, but that's obviously not happening.
I can't fathom a world in which you really think I'm scum >.>
I don't scumlean either of you, you're the least town to me of everyone, that's why I haven't been actively pushing either of you. Maybe I'm giving Lav too much credit though.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2833 (isolation #341) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 2829, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 2827, Hectic wrote:I don't scumlean either of you, you're the least town to me of everyone, that's why I haven't been actively pushing either of you. Maybe I'm giving Lav too much credit though.
Did Isis tell you I'm scum last night? She told me the same thing about you during tea..

But we don't share a PT - maybe she just wants us to fight for her amusement? :igmeou:
Maybe this is one of those classic Isis bastard games where all the town think they're scum.

...wait no, I meant all of the SCUM think they're TOWN
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2836 (isolation #342) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 2832, Krazy wrote:what's your read of tanner right now hectic?
Town. I've liked his posts in the latter half of this phase, and I also learnt my toneread for him being scum was completely invalid, because there was no shift from day 1.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2837 (isolation #343) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by Hectic »

HURT: Tayl0r

I guess it's me or her now
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2841 (isolation #344) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by Hectic »

I wanted to be in Isis's flavour because she bases it on votes.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2851 (isolation #345) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by Hectic »

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2853 (isolation #346) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by Hectic »

Emotional manipulation? I don't know what you're talking about. Anyway, this is a track that I think represents our friendship:

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2858 (isolation #347) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by Hectic »

...I changed my mind about Krazy, guys. I think he's hard town.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2859 (isolation #348) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by Hectic »

lol are you alright, Launchy

maybe the blender represents how Pooky and I's souls can be blended together and intertwined as one
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3007 (isolation #349) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:57 am

Post by Hectic »

HEAL: Pooky
HURT: Pooky

I know what I must do but I don't know if I have the strength to do it.

No nightkill is strange, but does it give an extra execution? I think it just sets us on even numbers and makes us have to no elim. I haven't worked this out though so I should probably stop speaking.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3009 (isolation #350) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:59 am

Post by Hectic »

It's Krazy or Pooky but I strongly thought it was Pooky after looking at stuff overnight. I'll probably make a case soonish.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3015 (isolation #351) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:03 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 772, Hectic wrote:Isis
Morning Tweet
Prism
Lavender
catboi
redtea
Chara
Tanner
PookyTheMagicalBear
Tayl0r Swift
CantLynchAPuppy
Elements

Lavender is town because of the stream of consciousness and free flowing kind of posting in her read list. It's why I wanted to get one out of her. As scum, her reads are rigid with little turns in the middle. As town, she changes her mind while she's even writing out the read. See her recent Nightless Vanilla towngame and the readslist in that, and then compare it to the readslist in her scumgame to see what I mean.
In post 782, Hectic wrote:Launchy + Ele is a possibility. Launchy keeps shading and calling out Ele but isn't pushing him and even used the rep as an excuse to vote me over the slot. The interaction they had looks kind of fake too, where Ele pushes Launchy over their "turn changing", implying they suddenly want to SPARE over FIGHT, when in reality it's just Launchy asking me who
I
want to SPARE since it's something I wanted to do but hadn't pushed for a candidate yet.
Launchy explains himself in an adequate way but Ele lays out the vote anyway, maybe because it'd be weird if they're both scum and for him to shade him but not vote him, like he feels obliged to do so.
I'm not as confident on that aspect as calling Ele scum though. His tone has been surprisingly friendly this game, and not that I'm saying Ele is friendly as a person, but his town game is usually very abrasive and standoffish. He'll speak his mind and won't care about appearances. In this game, he attempted an early pocket on me (yes, it's a meme, Prism, but it felt like an unnatural one - like he voted to SPARE me before I'd even made a single post). Then, he tries to pocket Pooky and even advocates SPARES on Pooky/Ele/I. I'll quote the posts after this.

Also, there's just the giving out a full readlist with only 2 or 3 null reads, but then saying he's feeling very lost in a later post which kinda contradicts where his headspace was at for that readlist post.
ALSO
grumble grumble grumble

I felt so terrible after that flip because I didn't pursue this line further or have more confidence in it
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3023 (isolation #352) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:09 am

Post by Hectic »

Tanner, I am sorry for ever doubting you btw
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3029 (isolation #353) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:17 am

Post by Hectic »

Thanks for fighting off my FIGHT, Prism. That was a redemption arc and I've already booked next year's tickets to the beach.
In post 3028, Tanner wrote:hmmmmmmmm i dunno why i still think hectic's town but

hectic, am i right in thinking that mafia!tweet never *ever* makes , especially with both her and her partner not voting? that she tries to go for win-by-timeout rather than having to carry for 3 more days?
Yeah, it's extremely unlikely Morning would do that to herself, she almost always just takes the timeout chances there rather than submit to more suffering.

If people want a reason to townread Morning that I can explain, it's her "anti-spew reads" or whatever when people were doubting her as
Chara
. The way she produced those on demand and so naturally is very towny.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3031 (isolation #354) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:18 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 3027, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 157, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 156, CantHateAPuppy wrote:alternatively, elements could do something really awesome and we could realign into the cute animal avatar townblock alliance supreme
this would be beyond awesome if it worked
:lol: :lol:
Yeah, that's the one thing I saw reading through that made me doubt you as scum lol
but then I realised that's just silly gambler's fallacy
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3034 (isolation #355) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:26 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 2996, Tanner wrote:edit2: it's like 1:30am. i'm thinking about this game again. hectic has changed his avatar into a depressed sonic drinking. man i fucking feel that. i've been ctrl+fing "launchy" in his iso. man that hurts. man that fucking hurts. i am in pain. we have wronged this man. unless hectic is like, 3rd scum who was calling out both his buddies since day one???? no. hectic. buddy. listen. we are a townblocc now.
<3 Not even the Church of Lavender can cast doubt on this townbloc now
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3035 (isolation #356) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:29 am

Post by Hectic »

This might your best avatar since the "Cats RIP lol" one, Prism. I'm procrastinating currently but hopefully will get the Pooky-case out before I sleep.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3097 (isolation #357) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 3038, Chara wrote:Hectic can you find me a new Chara avatar. is that allowed in an ongoing game.
I'm on it. What you looking for though? Cheerful Chara or bloodthirsty Chara?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3099 (isolation #358) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by Hectic »

ImageImageImageImage

Okay, well, I ended up making a few
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3100 (isolation #359) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by Hectic »

Krazy is probably town because he's exceptionally adept with mechanics. Chara can attest to this. He came into a Boon game while I was hydraing with Billy Pilgrim and powersolved it by compiling all the mech together and forming an optimal strat. I very much doubt he makes the error of accidentally giving town an extra elim here.

There's the question of him nokilling for WIFOM, but that's a pretty all around losing play, like a last resort "why not" play if you really think you don't have a chance, but it then doesn't fit his mindset yesterday, where he was efforting a fair bit, and put a lot of effort into a Tanner case.

Maybe I'm dumb but he's moved up a couple of spaces for me just based on this no-kill. I think Pooky and Lavender are most likely to no-kill here. Pooky for the memes and Lavender because she miscalculated or forgot to.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3101 (isolation #360) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by Hectic »

Yes, that's right. The Tanner case was infact a link to a Chara avatar. Still don't know how Krazy got away with that.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3103 (isolation #361) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by Hectic »

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3106 (isolation #362) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by Hectic »

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3109 (isolation #363) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 3107, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Isis has assured me repeatedly that I am not secretly the third scum in the cute animal alliance and that she did not send me the wrong PM so I am quite sure I am good here. Hectic why are you trying to push me?
Fine... if you
insist
, I guess I'll start working on that case. I would've made it overnight but you can't quote posts while the thread is locked.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3111 (isolation #364) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 3110, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 840, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:6) Could it be that Puppy is scum with Elements? Would be very interesting to re-examine the Puppy slot. I would be sad if my puppy friend was scum here.
This is part of Pooky's big d1 reads list. very sneaky if scum
It's worth noting that Pooky made this comment after I proposed Launchy+Ele and Prism also commented on it.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3118 (isolation #365) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1562, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:krazy quick towntell hard b4 hectic smooth talks me into voting you thx
In post 1603, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1598, Hectic wrote:
In post 1596, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:seems like she is consolidating from 1 counter-wagon to another to save beeboy?
I was on 3 votes (all of them being serious), while Chara was on 2 votes (one of them being RVS) when she moved to Chara, Pooky. I quoted the VC + Launchy vote one me in the earlier post.
hmm yea you're right

i guess we're back to lynching redtea huh
This is taking ages. I'm only halfway through your ISO.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3119 (isolation #366) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by Hectic »

whoops, ignore those, they didn't make the cut
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3121 (isolation #367) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by Hectic »

Alright, here we go.

Reading through all of his open our hearts SPARE talk I'm not going to comment on, I was pushing for SPARES too early on, so I can't really talk about pushing bad strats being scum-indicative...
Being reminded of how much he hyped up both my town and scum game simultaneously is pretty funny though. Still don't know if that's hugely AI though. It might be slightly scum-indicative since Pooky is using it as a crutch to get into the game and find something to talk about which isn't alignment-related things, but meh, it's not really solid case material so whatever.
In post 543, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 118, Elements wrote:one of them should be pooky
one of them should be me
one of them should be hectic
btw this post is why i think elements is chara.

he very conveniently puts himself in the middle of the order - he can't be last because he'd die on D3 - so it's a sneaky middle of the pack insert - he doesn't put himself first because he's a very sneaky chara.
This is the first scum-indicative thing I saw. At the time, I found the reasoning here very strange, I think I mentioned it then at some point as well, but basically, it smells of scum!Pooky distancing with Ele, but the reasoning he's provided is just not believable. It's very unrealistic and surface level to assume that scum!Ele is trying to "sneak" himself into the middle of some SPARES because he's
Chara
trying to ascend. Pooky also for whatever reason is implying puttimg himself in the middle somehow makes it more sneaky, like Ele has put forth a plan of days 1 to 3 SPARES. The read just makes no sense, and it's because scum!Pooky is using it as an excuse to distance some with his partner.
In post 544, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 535, Elements wrote:Hectic - Town
Elements - Town
Chara - null
Prism - town
PookyTheMagicalBear - chara
catboi - town
Morning Tweet - town
Tayl0r Swift - eh
Lavender - who?
redtea - eh
Tanner - scum
CantLynchAPuppy - scum
This is just hilarious read from Elements because to believe Pooky-Chara / Puppy-Goon you'd have to think we are 2 of the worst mafia players in history. It makes no sense for puppy to say I give good vibes and be like that close to me especially considering that if I was the actual chara I'd flip on D1 if town goes the hurt route and there's pretty big chance town does go the hurt route.

If you take the time to think about how a chara would actually be behaving on D1 if the town is heavy against 4-spare, you'd either see less posting, distancing or some kind of weird in between - it would be nearly suicidal stupid to openly buddy a scum goon to the chara.
Alright, then we have this. This also pinged me at the time, but I couldn't really put my finger on one of the reasons for why until overnight. The post is worded in a very strange way, he's not talking to Ele directly, he's not just going straight into his thoughts with a "I find this hilarious because", he's starts with a "This is just a hilarious read from". I know some of you won't like this kind of read, but unnatural wording when talking about scum partners is a serious scumtell, because here, it looks like Pooky is
presenting
the read to an audience, like this is for all intents and purposes how it'll be viewed by others - which it is.

Okay, the other reason it's scummy is because Pooky does more tinfoil/weird reasoning to shade Ele for it. He assumes Ele is forming a team solve with the two scum exactly being Tanner/Launchy, and the
Chara
being Pooky. There is nothing to suggest Ele is putting forth a team solve with those being partnered, for all we know they could be individual reads - which is what I assumed at the time. Instead, Pooky focuses heavily on how Pooky/Chara/Puppy is ridiculous. It's more TMI-esque distancing.
In post 577, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 571, catboi wrote:I see pooky has changed his tune and started spouting BS when he finally faced real pressure, who could have seen that coming? (me)
just lol

i flip town, you flip tomm ok?
This is kinda scummy because of the "If I die today, you die tomorrow" thing. It's expressing false bravado, like he's not afraid to die, but the problem is, he only says this if he actually thinks catboi is scum for suspecting him, but there's nothing in his ISO before this which expresses and suspicion on catboi whatsoever.
In post 715, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Personally I think a player of Hectic's caliber just doesn't town-slip
lol
I love you, Pooky, but do you seriously believe that? This isn't part of the case, I just found it funny.
In post 840, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:6) Could it be that Puppy is scum with Elements? Would be very interesting to re-examine the Puppy slot. I would be sad if my puppy friend was scum here.
This doesn't add anything to the discussions on Ele+Pups. It's just restating the fact it's been brought up, which is strange to mention if town!Pooky has no thougths on it, unless Pooky is scum and knows it's true so is more focused on it.

- Still weirded out by Pooky's fixation on Ele being exactly
Chara
if scum. Isn't
Chara
far less likely to give up, given the stakes? Besides that, Pooky has shaded Ele multiple times by this point of the game and has not yet placed his vote down at all, despite having what looks like a scumread there.
In post 873, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 870, Prism wrote:I mean I guess I can see where the Pooky-chara read from Elements comes from given that was when Pooky was doing nothing but pushing spares?

Still wish for so much more from the dude and the read list into "i'm lost" the next day is still sketchy
Ok but that's literally the same information he had when he said I should be spared lol.

It's just pretty wild his 180 from "Pooky should be spared" to "Pooky is the Chara" with like no transition or explanation. makes it hard to believe it comes from genuine town.
In post 874, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:like post 535 he says I'm chara but his heal is on me and he doesn't hurt me - he only unheals me in like post 639. it feels like a reactionary read-list to my read-list where I call him Chara.
Why is Pooky saying this stuff while not voting for Ele?
In post 919, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Also it would be nice if instead of all just piling on Beeboy for being afk we actually took the time to put out our readlists - because if we're wrong on Elements - it would be very helpful to see Not-Chara's Readlist to try to figure out what it's 2 allies are.
Speaks for itself. Same thing Launchy did but here it's a more subtle desire to give the rep some time.

Spoiler:
In post 1001, Isis wrote:
Spare Votecount 1.9

(2) Chara, catboi

(1) PookyTheMagicalBear
(1) Morning Tweet
(3) Tayl0r Swift, Hectic, beeboy

(1) CantLynchAPuppy
Not sparing:
- (5) Prism, Lavender, redtea, Tanner, beeboy

Fight Votecount 1.9
(1) Prism
(3) Chara, Hectic, CantLynchAPuppy
(2) redtea, Tayl0r Swift,
(1) catboi

(1) beeboy
(1) Tanner

Not Fighting:
- (2) PookyTheMagicalBear, Lavender

Beeboy found the journey Chara was going to take very inspiring. But he thought that Chara needed a guardian fairy to serve as a kid-friendly character in this story.
"Cast magic light upon the ledge for him!" beeboy ribbitted, and kicked Morning Tweet into the air over the ledge. Although normally Morning Tweet had control over light and dark, in this costume she did not. She fluttered above the ledge, and it only seemed to highlight how dangerous the ledge was for someone who could not fly. She did make a nice center for the camera shot, though.

With 12 alive and unspared, it takes 7 votes to make a decision.
The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2020-09-15 15:27:24)
In post 1006, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:HURT: beeboy

deadline is closing in and this imo is our best option.

any1 thinks they have a better case on somebody else I will be happy to listen but let's get this done before deadline gets uncomfortably close.
He finally votes for the slot when it's pretty clear from the VC that there are no other viable wagons and this is gonna be the FIGHT due to deadline. My wagon is dead, and Chara's is obviously not happening, with one of the votes being from RVS.
In post 1361, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:my paranoid-keeps-me-awake at night scumteam is Hectic/Launchy
Oh
you

---------

If you look through day 2, Pooky spends an incredible amount of time posturing/debating on whether or not to side with me and vote for redtea's slot. It gets to the point where it's unreasonable for how long it's drawn out, but there are multiple times that Pooky expresses he is very close to voting redtea and agrees with me but never does, at the same time maintaining a constant amount of paranoia on me, and even setting up scumread/push me the next day if we did FIGHT the slot:
In post 1363, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i'm hoping hectic's just right tho and it is suji cuz i do not want to go up against scum!hectic
It's also strange to say he hopes I'm "right", and if I'm not right, it means I'm scum, with no consideration of me being "wrong", despite him hoping I'm "right". You know what I mean. Probably.
In post 2356, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:we're gonna look so dumb when whoever is chara flips chara
HmM. Pooky being uncharacteristically pessimistic, or Pooky knowing the TRUTH?

Pooky makes it clear he does not want to vote me here for selfish reasons (love you, Pooky), implying he'd only vote me if someone else he trusted made the call:
In post 2345, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:However I am not pushing you because I love you and it would kill me if I was wrong on you and I pushed your ML so I'm gonna need you to either scumslip massively to put me at ease or let your innocent soul shine brightly through these dark skies and lift my heart into the right soulvibe.
Soon after this, I elaborate on my scumspects, putting both Launchy and more important Pooky in there:
In post 2392, Hectic wrote:This might look weird since I was just voting for yog, but sorting out my thoughts, I think I have Pooky, Lavender, Launchy, Krazy all below you now. I've liked your posts in the last couple of days.

Pooky has soulpocketed me though so I doubt I'll be voting for him any time soon &_&
Lavender has looked town but is here because there's less content than others which have looked town for a consistently longer amount of posts.
Launchy is here because day 1 stuff and pending.
Krazy is here for prior stated reasons on redtea/Sujimichi, but is dumb to push today.
And a while later? He is now trying to lead a FIGHT onto me anyway here, I suspect because he sees it wouldn't be too hard to push one through on in the current gamestate, and would be extremely helpful for scum!him given I'm one of the few suspecting him:
In post 2523, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:lets flip hectic
In post 2564, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:lets just flip hectic

this chameleon can't hide forever

HURT: Hectic

if I'm wrong forgive me :(
(Reading surrounding posts for him trying to case me) Also, I found it really weird at the time that Pooky was one of the few there that thought I could be
Chara
. Prism scumread me, but acknowledged there was no way I was
Chara
. Even Morning was starting to sheep the collective and scumread me, but she too tried to talk Pooky down here:
In post 2524, Morning Tweet wrote:Hectic isn't Chara
Pooky replies with:
In post 2526, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:yes but if he's the deepwolf we win the game
He know this is inoptimal, but doesn't care. He wants me out because I'm sus of him.
In post 2789, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:im ready to proxy my vote off to prism or datisi and hectic's posting so far has made me feel more that he is scum tho I would be really feelsbad if he's not so I'm ok going with someone elses opinion at this point

HURT: noone
In post 2805, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I wasn't trolling - the votes for hectic aren't there and I got cold feet after I thought about how bad I'd feel if Hectic actually flipped town :(
He goes back to claiming he doesn't want to flip me because he'd feel bad if he's wrong, but this only comes after the wagon attempts on me have been ultimately unsuccessful, which he actually acknowledges in .

Alright, that's the Pooky side of the case. There's stuff to be highlighted from Launchy's ISO too, but no way am I doing that right now lol. Probably tomorrow.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3123 (isolation #368) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by Hectic »

I'm not sad, I'm just jaded. Or maybe I'm trying to cope with the fact that we have to FIGHT you to win this game :[
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3126 (isolation #369) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by Hectic »

<3 I can now rest with a blissful heart
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3156 (isolation #370) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:29 am

Post by Hectic »

What do people think of my case? I'm debating on whether no one agrees with me or if no one bothered to read it €_€
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3157 (isolation #371) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:48 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 3130, Krazy wrote:Tanner is probably my fight still
Why doesn't Tanner's Puppy push or him alerting everyone they lose if there's no launch at deadline change your mind?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3160 (isolation #372) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:17 am

Post by Hectic »

Yeah, I'm reading his posts like he's an IC now lol
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3187 (isolation #373) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Hectic »

<3 I'm happy at the faith you have in me, Morning. I'm pretty confident it's Pooky, probably more than my confidence was in Ele-scum.

Prism, did you read my case yet?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3190 (isolation #374) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by Hectic »

Okay, but take any longer than that, and I'm cashing in some favours to make Isis set your prod timer to 4 hours.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3203 (isolation #375) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:43 pm

Post by Hectic »

Why didn't you ever vote for Ele on D1, Pooky? You shaded him a lot, enough to even say he was exactly
Chara
, but never voted him until deadline beckoned.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3222 (isolation #376) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:22 am

Post by Hectic »

Nah, if you believe in the heart of the cards and the power of friendship, ANYTHING is possible in mafia, really.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3226 (isolation #377) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:34 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 3225, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:In 1081 he concludes correctly that I am innocent - even going so far as to say I am an "innocent child"
That was thematic lul

I also made .
In post 3225, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Later he states in 2392 that I am in the lower tier of his reads list along with three others but that he would not vote me. - however this is after I suspect him as a deepwolf in 2334
Might I remind you of my readslist in ? You were always quite low down in my reads, but what appeared to me at the time like Ele pocketing you changed my mind in pursuing you start of D2. The other evidence outweighs what might've been pocketing though.
In post 3224, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Hectic,

Why did you let Puppy get away on D2 with saying that he never scumread you? :3
I don't really remember what I thought of it at the time tbh. You are correct it's sneaky and I should've noticed and pushed it.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3227 (isolation #378) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:36 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 3223, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Also you should note that I did not vote anyone else on d1 either so it's not like I was pushing another wagon and then decided to hop onto Elements when it got to deadline.

My one and only vote on D1 is for a bad guy - one that I had pushed as scum as soon as I stopped pushing for spares coming out of the spare discussion.
Why didn't you use your FIGHT vote as soon as you stopped pushing your SPAREs? Why only at the EoD?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3231 (isolation #379) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:44 am

Post by Hectic »

Yeah, I probably would've pursued it more if I wasn't so blinded by Suji-scum. redtea's soft defense, Suji reading D1 and having no thoughts, and the double rep out were all really damning to me.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3233 (isolation #380) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:03 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 3227, Hectic wrote:
In post 3223, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Also you should note that I did not vote anyone else on d1 either so it's not like I was pushing another wagon and then decided to hop onto Elements when it got to deadline.

My one and only vote on D1 is for a bad guy - one that I had pushed as scum as soon as I stopped pushing for spares coming out of the spare discussion.
Why didn't you use your FIGHT vote as soon as you stopped pushing your SPAREs? Why only at the EoD?
Mind answering this btw
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3236 (isolation #381) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:15 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 3234, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1139, Hectic wrote:
In post 1132, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1111, Hectic wrote:Pooky on the other hand having his first vote of the game be on Ele when it looked like that was going through for sure is sus
I don't think this is a fair framing of the situation - as far as I remember I was one of the first people to suspect/push ele no?
This is also true, and Ele OMGUSing you and pushing you as Chara is another town point in your favour, unless he was already in anti-spew mode, and if so... respect.
We already addressed this yesterday. Quite silly for you to bring it up again today.
Meh, past me is stupid though. He listed you as
Chara
but gave no reasoning and didn't try and push you, so I don't know why that'd be in your favour.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3237 (isolation #382) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:18 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 3235, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:This is what I hit Ele with on D1: I think it is more serious than a "hurt vote" and probably more persuasive too. Saying now that I didn't want to elim ele-scum D1 is just silly.

Spoiler:
In post 865, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 860, Hectic wrote:
In post 858, Prism wrote:I think part of the struggle for me is how it's really that unnatural. It seems like you had issue with his tone. But without knowing Elements, and just knowing that he misread you 4 games in a row, joking around about you always being town and sparing you in RVS seems extremely natural.

I can definitely see myself voting this slot, though.
Well, yeah, but I do know his tone. And like I said, it's usually kinda abrasive and very unpockety. His type of approach towards Pooky and I this game I haven't seen from him as either alignment, but I think there's more scum-motivation than town-motivation for the shift.
Let's look at Elements progression on my slot this game:
In post 103, Elements wrote:pooky are you always so lovely?
In post 109, Elements wrote:
HEAL: pooky
can't say no to that
In post 116, Elements wrote:9/12 * 7/10 * 5/7 * 3/5 = 0.225
4 spares at random
In post 118, Elements wrote:one of them should be pooky
one of them should be me
one of them should be hectic
In post 140, Elements wrote:this is a game
it's meant to be fun
sparing is the more fun path
we should spare
In post 535, Elements wrote:Hectic - Town
Elements - Town
Chara - null
Prism - town
PookyTheMagicalBear - chara
catboi - town
Morning Tweet - town
Tayl0r Swift - eh
Lavender - who?
redtea - eh
Tanner - scum
CantLynchAPuppy - scum

Like do you see anywhere in the ISO where there's a natural shift from elements from let's do 4 spare and Pooky should be one of them to "Pooky is the Chara"

Like it's just comical his progression on me and it feels like a Chara that just gave up lol.
I didn't find that persuasive. A
Chara
is far less likely to give up than regular scum on D1, given they just need to survive 1 day and they're home free most likely. So, you focusing on Ele being exactly
Chara
is very strange.

Also, the whole point is that this reads like distancing since you never vote him until deadline and when there's no other obvious wagons.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3239 (isolation #383) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:57 am

Post by Hectic »

I wasn't pushing you but I had you in my suspool and I don't think anyone else did. Why not get the only person sus of you launched is what I'm guessing you were thinking when I revealed that pool.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3240 (isolation #384) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:57 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 3233, Hectic wrote:
In post 3227, Hectic wrote:

Mind answering this btw
¿_¿
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3243 (isolation #385) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Hectic »

I'm asking specifically why you didn't vote to FIGHT anyone prior to that, irrespective of your late Ele vote.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3252 (isolation #386) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:53 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 3245, Prism wrote:1006 I don't feel a Ele-fight was as set in stone as you think. Eleboy had 3 votes, one of which was Puppy. Plenty of places to throw around weight between Tayl0r, Hectic, Lavender, or other.
There were 20 hours left so I think Pooky could see the graffiti on the wall. Tayl0r was the designated counterwagon and I think beeboy and his buds were hoping people would follow on, but it just didn't happen. Lavender is the other possibility but I'd just spent a page towncasing her so the gamestate was very much against a Lavender wagon or FIGHT at that time.
In post 3244, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:but what's the motivation behind this question? If you were actually curious you would've pursued this D2.

Now you're just trying to use it to attack me because you realize you have to get rid of me to survive.
Because I now think you're scum so I'm looking at your actions more closely. Do you mind answering the question? What if I threw in a few of these:

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3264 (isolation #387) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Hectic »

My only real "scumread" was Krazy's slot but Pooky and Launchy were always in the tier above because they felt the least town out of everyone else. This explains it:

Pooky, why do you hold me to such high standards? We have one completed game together and you sniped me N1 after I was incorrectly townreading you %_%
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3267 (isolation #388) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by Hectic »

That doesn't... ok

I guess sharing the same soul is why I've caught you then. If not, Isis must've sneaked in and bamboozled us.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3272 (isolation #389) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by Hectic »

But Pooky, the point of that aspect of the case isn't that OMGUS is scummy, it's that you seemed to be in a mindset of "I'm not going to vote Hectic because I'd feel bad" but then inexplicably changed your mind and started realy gunning for me even though attention was on Lav/Tayl0r after I sussed you which I find is unlikely from town!you, and so believe there's more nefarious motives.

That's isn't the crux of my case though btw, I feel more confident in the Ele association things than this whole thing.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3274 (isolation #390) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by Hectic »

Can't believe you're disregarding the Morning/Krazy saga, Prism. I for one look forward to seeing who comes out on top as the superior pokemon of the two.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3275 (isolation #391) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by Hectic »

Pooky is so good at emotional manipulation $_$, this would be so much more effective on me if I didn't moderate Menagerie. But it does mean I'll feel extra terrible if you flip town.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3277 (isolation #392) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by Hectic »

This is what I mean!!!
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3279 (isolation #393) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Hectic »

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3280 (isolation #394) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by Hectic »

is where I first outlined my bottom reads
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3282 (isolation #395) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Hectic »

You were actively voicing paranoia on me but reiterating you didn't want to vote me and that you were almost convinced by my Krazy-slot suspicions. So again, the important part is that I don't think you reverse on that thinking unless there's an ulterior motive for it, my theory being because I was the only person to be sus of you :4

But this is only a third of the case! I think the way you treated Ele on day 1 is more damning.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3283 (isolation #396) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Hectic »

I also simply don't believe that you think I had any chance of being
Chara
there. Others were sus of me but it was obvious to them I just wan't ChAra, but you pushed me anyway. If you really value my scum play so highly, you wouldn't assume scum!Hectic would make such a game throwing play of hard bussing a scum buddy on D1.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3284 (isolation #397) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Hectic »

*ChAra!Hectic
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3289 (isolation #398) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 3286, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:innocent child
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3290 (isolation #399) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 3286, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I think it's very convenient that you said my interactions with Elements
Those pocketing interactions were completely different to the ones with Ele I focused on in my case. The "child" thing is thematic which you can probably gather from my last post, I wasn't talking about the role!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”