Mini 639 - Sci-Fi/Fantasy Movie Mafia(Over!)

fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:47 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

Vote: ashmite84
because Australia was based off criminals so he must be scum
2-1 as Town (including the 39 minute final day)
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:57 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

Alright well I think a lot of what just happened seems to be very immature and rather pointless. Other than us commenting on how stupid it all was, I don't really think anything important was gained from it. Now hopefully we can move on to some more helpful discussion rather than bickering.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:45 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

I just felt that what had just happened dissolved from something that could have been helpful to pointing fingers at everyone and not really advancing anything. However, I will have to re-read the entire thread again to see if there is another way that we could go from this point. I was just giving off my first impressions of what was going on, I will re-read the thread and post more information when I get a chance, hopefully later on tonight.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:11 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

I am sorry this took a while to get to you guys, but I have been very busy doing stuff at home and will continue to be busy for the next couple weeks but I should be more active.

To be completely honest the only thing I was able to get out of that whole Korts-Rishi argument was that Korts is aggressive and that Rishi will go to great lengths, maybe too far, all in the name of a good joke. I don't think either one of them is scum from their comments.

I called it stupid because it didn't really seem to go anywhere after the initial criticizing of whether Rishi was jumping on a random bandwagon or not. My thoughts on that are that Muerrto wasn't in any danger of being lynched at that time and as it was still the random stage, I am inclined to believe that Rishi was just joking and that it was nothing malicious and everyone just overreacted to everything that was going on.

Now for the attack on me by panzer, I have never played mafia before online and only played a couple of times in person, but I am never going to use that as an excuse as for my playing as I don't believe that it is valid, especially in a game that isn't a newbie game. And I did legitimately have to re-read the first three pages because when I saw the incessant bickering I just started to skim and get to somethig that was off that topic because it was annoying to read. That was a mistake on my part, and then life intervened and responsibilities with my family and my job required my attention before mafia. I am not calling anyone dumb as you seem to imply in post 71. I would also like panzer to expand on his reasons for the vote on me a little more because it just seemed like an OMGUS vote to me, not because I voted for you, but because I didn't provide any information relevant to discussion.

Unvote
as we are out of the random voting stage anyway.
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:09 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

@ashmite, maybe my response was overkill but I have a tendency to do such things, there are times when I just ramble on and on, which is why I try to keep my posts rather short if at all possible

@Panzer, I understand your reasoning and it was a mistake on my part by skimming but I have been very busy lately and I wasn't dedicating as much time as I should, but that won't happen again.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:18 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

Zombie, since the game is going slow, let's pick things up a bit and see how you feel about the way the game is going so far, based on what has been posted who do you think may be scum and why.

Remember guys we only have until the end of the weekend to get this day completed so we need to find the scum quickly. I know I haven't been the most active in this game but let's move on.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:48 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

FoS Panzer
because you seem to be making a case where there is none. Most of the quotes you are using are from the beginning of the game and that stuff has been put to bed a while ago. You have also made a case against me that was based on life getting in the way of me being on the computer and a stupid mistake. These are very weak cases against two people and you also don't provide much else.
Another poke not exactly trying to get rishi lynched and you say the obvious "we don't know your role PM so why would you do something to purposly make us distrust you?" Mafia is a game of lies, dude. Everyone is lying. Town - Scum don't matter. Cop is trying to lie and make us perceive him as scummy but not too scummy or just an vanilla or whatever. Scum is trying to be town. Vanillas are trying to scum hunt and not be viewed as scummy.
So what is there to make us think you aren't lying, you have just placed a seed of doubt in everything you say for the rest of the game.
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:04 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

I will be V/LA starting tomorrow through Sunday
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:19 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

Vote: Zombie Slayer
because you're sarcasm is starting to get annoying. You are providing absolutely no content to this game and you are pretty much lurking in plain sight by making these sarcastic remarks.

In response to Korts' post 133: It wasn't so much that he was using information that was put to bed, it was that he was using information that was put to bed with limited new information. Once again I may have overreacted but I was trying to avoid having what I thought would have been a bad bandwagon from starting, and seeing as it has died and we are now in the deadline block its all fine.

Panzer, where does Cow say he will tell us when deadline day is, I agree with Korts saying everyone should look through and at least have a vote on someone so we can try to get a lynch out of this day and find something out now that the deadline is imminent.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:52 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

I say if ZS doesn't come in and claim by 10 then the hammer be applied just so we get it in just in case today is the deadline day.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:54 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

Is it possible that ZS's claim is true, yes, but I personally believe that whether it is true or not, he hasn't provided anything to help the town and we are better off without him regardless. I think someone should move in with the hammer soon so that we don't get a no lynch out of this.

I do believe that ZS is scum and will not move my vote for any reason right now.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:44 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

I am fine with the popcorn style movie claim. So whenever Gorrad wants to start
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:41 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

Agreeing with farside's call for discussion:

Ashmite84: a lurker it seemed for much of day one, provided little content to the day and votes zombie asking for content while providing none yourself. How do you feel about everyone so far, looking forward to your post.

DBE: lurked for the entire day after replacing, the three posts have provided little content aside from you liking where your vote stands, as a replacement I would like to see what you think of everyone.

farside22: very active player, trying to keep the discussion moving by asking questions to gain some information, tries hard to get others involved but would like to hear what you have to say about the players in the game so far.

Gorrad: [quote=gorrad]
if I'm wrong we only lynch a townie.
[/quote]

I do not like that statement at all, you lurked for much of day one using the fact that you were V/LA. Now you ask for a movie claim. I would very much like to see you explain yourself for the above quote and your reasons behind the movie claim.

Grimmy: only once (over 2 posts) did you provide any content on day 1, you also placed a vote on me during that day and provided little reasons. If you are still suspicious of me, could you tell me why so I can respond to them.

Korts: Very aggressive and active during day 1, moves votes around often but is trying to get discussion out of it.

Panzer: Has made 2 weak cases so far in this game and very inactive outside the argument with Muerrto. Will hopefully see more today.

xtoxm: lurking a lot, and provided little content outside of one post after a prod. How do you feel about what has happened so far since that one post.

zoraster: very inactive day 1, although it has picked up so far, hope to see more later, however would like to see who you are suspicious of now.

My top 3 for scum:
1. Panzer: weak cases and otherwise lurking
2. Gorrad: quick hammer and that one quote, it is never a good thing to have a mislynch
3. xtoxm: finding it very hard to get in the game, maybe because he has no one to place blame on
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:44 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

EBWOP:
Gorrad wrote:if I'm wrong we only lynch a townie.
why must quoting be so hard, lol forgot quotation marks.
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:12 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

Tron, and I pick panzer
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:47 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

I picked Panzer because he is who I feel is most suspicious.

@Farside: Yes I am inclined to believe that Korts and Rishi were just town arguing, it happens sometimes though.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:48 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

I made that comment because ZS wasn't doing anything to help us and as townies we can't have people who won't help us scumhunt because that won't get anything done
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:53 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

Mod
: Do you know if there is any update on Ash's replacement
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:11 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

Alright guys, can someone post something with some content that can be debated because have until Sunday before the deadline block and Has-cow won't have internet service until late on Thursday to replace Ash. So we will need to scumhunt the old fashioned way for the next couple days until someone replaces in.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:12 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

Well in that case votes are going to start happening
Vote: xtoxm
, trying to get some answers.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:11 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

I am just trying to place pressure on him so he posts something, if it comes to a L-2 situation, I will remove my vote until he responds.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:16 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

unvote
because I had forgotten that he was going away and now that it has been pointed out to me there really isn't much point in pressuring him.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #22) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:56 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

Ok. How did I stall the day? And I retracted that vote because I forgot that he said he was going to be gone, although he didn't give a timeframe as to how long he was going to be gone, so I say if he isn't back by Sunday we get a prod on him anyways.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #23) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:00 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

Yes they had to point it out because I had forgotten, I am sorry that I had a lapse where I forgot something. I don't necessarily see that as scummy.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:05 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

And if you wanna look at stalling, how about everyone waiting for Gorrad to post why he wanted the movie claim before they posted what they thought of everyone.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (isolation #25) » Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:51 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

No I was not calling everyone scum for stalling. I was merely pointing out the fact that I have stated that I forgot he was V/LA and I also don't believe I ever said that he would be lynched. I believe somewhere in my posts I said that if he hadn't defended himself and he had gotten close to a lynch I would retract my vote. But, seeing as you have replaced into this game, could we see how you feel about the rest of the players in this game.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #26) » Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:24 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

I didn't see him say he was V/LA when I posted. Had I seen it I wouldn't have voted for him. What else do you want me to say? And how is asking you to share your opinions of others a scum tell. I believe that I am not the only one who has asked someone that and as a replacement you should post your thoughts on the game thus far and I was just asking you to do so. If you could show me something from before Xtoxm going away that was a "scum tell" I would love to hear it, but without anything else your case is rather weak.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #27) » Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:11 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

No I was doing it because I wanted to see what you thought on the game. You are a replacement and as a replacement should be giving your thoughts on everyone, and you didn't answer the second part of my post. Now that I have your thoughts I would like to see Xtoxm come back, because he only said a few days and its Saturday, so any time now. All I am saying is that you are misreading my intentions. And why didn't you jump on Darla for voting Xtoxm like you did me?
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:01 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

Cydonia, I don't necessarily agree with your claim, but I feel that that is not the issue at hand. I believe that right now we need to get information out of Xtoxm, and seeing how the deadline block starts tomorrow, and Has-Cow already has the deadline predetermined and I can't fish it out of him lol, everyone should put there vote somewhere ASAP, and mine right now is going
Vote: Xtoxm
, I want to have some content from him other than this attack on you, because honestly I don't really see you to be as scummy as Xtoxm has with all his lurking and lack of substance until now.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:50 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

That is a complete and total lie, I doubt that Has-cow would put two one shot vig's into this game and I am Tron, who is a one-shot vig. I have the ability to "race" against people, and if I win if they crash. Crashing kills them though, and makes me unable to race again, therefore I am a one-shot vig, following that one shot (which I haven't used yet) I am a vanilla townie.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:10 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

I didn't claim that because I didn't want to bring out my claim to early and his claim is different than mine. He looked more like a SK than a vig and mine is only a one shot deal.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (isolation #31) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:34 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

Ok, KoC is definitely Night-Kill Immune, I used my one-shot on him last night, so right now he is the best we have to go on, as far as lynching is concerned. So I believe that he is either an SK or the Mafia Godfather.
Vote: KoC
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #32) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:30 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

Well, the way the game has been going, all we do is wait. I figured I would put a vote out there and maybe something will be sparked rather than just waiting around.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #33) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:36 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

Where do I backtrack? I will keep my vote where it is, because you seem to be scared of the fact that you have a vote on you, maybe something to watch out for. As of now you are in no danger of being lynched and this game is so far notorious for very slow play.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (isolation #34) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:39 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

What so because I used different words from an earlier post I backtracked? I still hold my same beliefs but chose different words from before, but believe what you want, I am currently happy with my decision and until I see legitimate evidence otherwise they will not change.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #35) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:19 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

Ok in that case
unvote
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #36) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:52 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

The only reason I unvote is the fact that Farside claimed to have RB'ed me. Now could this be scripted, yes it is quite possible, however, while we are working under the assumption that it is not scripted, I retract my vote until I find further evidence, other than his fishy claim, to confirm what I already believe, and that is that KoC is an SK or a Mafia Godfather.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #37) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:04 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

I voted KoC after he didn't die because I have never seen a game with an NK resistant pro-town character, not saying it has never happened and I will gladly take any proof showing me that it has, and therefore immediately associated it with an SK or Godfather. Maybe it was a little hasty, maybe not, but I can tell you that from this point on I have no powers.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #38) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:48 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

I asked the mod and I do not have my shot still, so either I wasn't blocked and farside is lying, or I was blocked and it doesn't matter, but either way I am now vanilla.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:12 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

KoC, when you posted your claim you said nothing about being one shot until someone made a comment about it today, why?
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #40) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:06 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

So we were supposed to know that from your claim you were one-shot?
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #41) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:46 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

Darla, what holes are there in my story? I would like to fill those holes for you.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #42) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:37 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

I was under the impression that KoC was a true vig which led to the belief that he was an SK, which I am still not 100% convinced isn't the case, otherwise I would have claimed then rather than later when Xtoxm claimed. The fact that my target didn't die is apparently, but not definitely, cleared by farside's claim or KoC's NK immunity, and as a result of that I no longer have a shot. I am currently inclined to believe that farside is lying about blocking me because if she had, then I think that I would have my shot right now.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #43) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:38 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

KoC, well if I was role-blocked wouldn't it make sense that my shot wouldn't have gotten to your NK-resistance? Now I would believe that had I been roleblocked I would still have my shot, because my role essentially didn't exist for that period. That is why I would think that farside may be lying.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (isolation #44) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:09 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

I am not saying you are lying about being a roleblocker, but just about blocking me. It seemed awfully opportunistic that you said you role-blocked me when KoC was asking for it. The whole situation seems suspect, but I also believe that if I were role-blocked then I should have my shot still, correct?
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #45) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:34 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

Ok, after reading that I am safe with believing that farside is telling the truth and I still don't like the look of KoC but I am going to look elsewhere for now because I am currently tunneling which is something I never like in games. Proper post late Wednesday.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #46) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:26 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

Alright, major WIFOM I know, but can you please explain to me how me saying I targeted KoC makes me look like scum, especially after I claimed a one-shot Vig? I targeted a player who seemed to me to be the most anti-town. He didn’t die, and I told everyone what I did to clear that part up. Darla, maybe Panzer not doing anything was the scum not sending in a kill. I also don’t see the big deal about me being RB’ed, so farside guessed right, I don’t see why that is such a major thing right now.

DBE: She is more active today, and being helpful, and I am getting a pro-town vibe today.

Farside: I was grasping at straws when talking about her lying, having re-read her posts she is definitely giving me a pro-town vibe because she is trying to keep things moving and one of the people trying to bring out the lurkers

Gorrad: Already claimed and telling night actions, makes it hard not to believe him

Grimmy: Before going on jury duty he puts FoS on the only 3 people who had really said anything during the day, not looking at anyone who had yet to post, maybe wondering what they thought, not necessarily a scum tell but maybe just a lack of effort, also hasn’t really said much throughout the whole game
FoS Grimmy
wanna hear your thoughts when you get back from jury duty.

KoC: comes in and full claims right away, when all we wanted was a movie, this catches my eye first, then the actual claim seems suspicious, doesn’t correct me and farside after I counterclaim against Xtoxm, and farside says he didn’t realize that I said I was one-shot when not claiming against him, then today claims to be one-shot seemingly out of the blue and when questioned says no one asked him about it yesterday, I really don’t like his claim but as I said earlier I will look elsewhere for now and just wait and see here

Korts: very pro town vibe

Panzer: has become the new Xtoxm, definitely getting a scum vibe from him
vote: panzer

Sensfan: your replacee didn’t say much of anything in game other than asking gorrad about his hammer, will hopefully see you give more information but will reserve judgment for now

Top 3 Anti-Town
Panzer
Grimmy
KoC
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (isolation #47) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:53 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

OK, KoC who did you try and kill?
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (isolation #48) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:53 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

KoC: All of this and all you keep speculating is that the mafia withheld their kill and not much else. You keep waiting for someone to step up to take the fall for you. If no one else minds, I will apply the hammer later tonight unless someone steps forward to prove KoC's innocence.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #49) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:37 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

Alright right now I am looking at as my top 3 for what I believe would be the remaining scum:

1. DBE- She brings up towards the end of the day a point that could be used as WIFOM today, saying something about KoC not knowing his actions can be affected. Then doesn't realize that KoC has already claimed and when asked by SensFan to find the claim she doesn't respond in time. Now I think maybe we should follow Sens idea of voting her right out the door.
2. Grimmy- Claims that KoC may have been roleblocked twice, now this could be a possible scene of the mafia roleblocking each other so as to give the appearance of a withheld kill and trying to get the town to go in all different directions.
3. Gorrad- A distant third from the top 2, and by distant I mean a really distant 3rd. The only other one who I think may have done something suspicious yesterday. The bringing up of a Sam fakeclaim from another game that Cow was in. The fact that he brought it up so late could be seen as a way to clear his hands of a scumbuddy who was obviously being thrown under the bus and trying to get in the clear.

Now 1 and 2 are close and could even flip flop pending the defense of either and Grimmy's answer to farside's question.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (isolation #50) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:40 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

Yea, I agree farside, but in order for it to be a top 3 there had to be a 3rd person and that was the only thing I really have against Gorrad, the late fakeclaim thing. So it really is between the first two.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (isolation #51) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:16 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

fuzzylightning wrote:I am Tron, who is a one-shot vig. I have the ability to "race" against people, and if I win if they crash. Crashing kills them though, and makes me unable to race again, therefore I am a one-shot vig, following that one shot (which I haven't used yet) I am a vanilla townie.
That is my post from the second day when I claimed after xtoxm fakeclaimed.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (isolation #52) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:27 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

I have decided to start the voting for today.
Vote: DBE
. Coincidentally, she tracked the person who just happened to die. I find this highly suspicious, and for other reasons that I stated in my first post of the day, I believe that this is the correct vote.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (isolation #53) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:30 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

EBWOP: She also defended the KoC claim of Sam being NK-Immune, which in itself isn't necessarily telling, but combined with everything else, I think its pretty damning evidence.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (isolation #54) » Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:46 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

Up until this post right now, can you please tell me where I was defensive. And how was I unnerved at the information that Sens visited me last night? And not really, I have seen a couple games where a scum fakeclaim visited the person who died and admitted it. It really is how well you can defend yourself, so for now you haven't really done much to dissuade my opinion of your alignment.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (isolation #55) » Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:39 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

Having read the wikipedia page on River Tam, I am willing to believe Farside's claim, and as you said, he really hasn't done anything all that scummy.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (isolation #56) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:17 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

I am not sure about Grimmy, because I don't know if all scum would bus each other. If you remember on Day 2, Xtoxm and KoC went at it fairly hard against each other and both came up scum. Now that is incredible WIFOM but I am just not so sure. Some of the things Grimmy said, which were pointed out by Gorrad, are suspicious but I have also not watched MST3K so I really can't comment on that part. I do believe Grimmy when he says that the movies he chooses have no bearing on themed night kills because he admitted at the beginning of today that I had to sit through the LotR saga during the night, and the NK had nothing to do with anything that I can remember from LotR. Also, this is outguessing the mod I know, but I don't think there would be 3 investigative roles in this game. I am more inclined to think that DBE is scum because of that rather than Grimmy.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (isolation #57) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:29 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

I will also state that my computer crashed the other day and I am posting off of my roommate's computer while he is at class. Consider me V/LA for the time being and I will try to post as often as I can.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (isolation #58) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:30 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

Yes, farside, that is what I was referencing, I just don't think that would happen. I don't know what a searcher does but that just seemed what it would do.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (isolation #59) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:30 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

Looking at that, that must mean that Korts would have to be the third anti-town character. His claim of Mr. Spock must have been false. If DBE tried to track him, and farside blocked her, there is no possible way of her killing Gorrad. As I have already stated I am a one-shot vig, and used my shot a while ago. The funny thing is, I didn't really think that Korts had been anti-town, which goes to show how well he has played so far.
Korts wrote: I don't think I've found scum
Did you not think you found scum because you knew he couldn't be scum, because you yourself are?
I don't think rishi's scum, you're reading it right.
You didn't think rishi was scum because you knew he couldn't be.
For what it's worth, that post gained Impatient Townie points with me, even if it's giving off the wrong approach.
Once again, you knew that I wasn't mafia so you weren't going to try and portray that I was, while maybe it was a good idea earlier in the game, you might not have been thinking it could come back to haunt you later on.
Also, things that have been "put to bed" aren't necessarily going to stay that way
Well, now I understand the meaning behind that statement as I am using quotes from much earlier in the game, which had been thought to just bne town v. town squabbling.

During the deadline block on Day 1 you changed your vote 5 times in 5 days trying to get a deadline lynch. Now Why couldn't you just settle on one and have a legitimate case rather than hopping from wagon to wagon?
Knight of Cydonia wrote:
Yup. I'm actually kind of glad someone blocked or docced, since you're probably the only person I would say is almsot certainly town.
I am now looking at this and sensing some distancing between KoC and Korts.

Overall you have played this game very well Korts, and doing a good job of disguising your true intentions, but by basic process of elimination, provided farside and DBE are telling the truth, you and I are the only possible choices for the third anti-town person. I have already admitted to using my one-shot on KoC and that whole thing on Day Three, and you claimed to be vanilla and admitted that you thought the role you claimed should have some sort of power. Well now I have come to believe that your claim is false and you have a role destructive to the interests of the town.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #60) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:22 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

Vote: Korts
it seems I forgot to do that at the end of my long post, stupid me.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #61) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:44 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

Korts, the only way farside could be the mafia roleblocker is if the roleblocker is able to kill and roleblock in the same night, which I am willing to guess isn't possible in this game, therefore that leaves only you as scum.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (isolation #62) » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:28 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

I am now back, and I have seen no reason to change my vote now, so it will stay on Korts.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (isolation #63) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:56 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

I used my shot on Night 2
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (isolation #64) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:26 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

DBE could you please post with your analysis and a vote please, I have a theory about the deadline and if I am right the deadline will be almost immediately as soon as the block starts so we have at most 5 days before we end the day with no lynch.
0-1 as Mafia

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”