Back to the Future Mafia - Over: Was Hill Valley saved?

Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by Antifinity »

/confirm
This is going to be amazing.
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by Antifinity »

vote: Maruchan
crazy defensive, just... omg.
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:36 pm

Post by Antifinity »

kiwieagle wrote:also for those curious, I find Maru townish and his lynch in page 4 is heavily opportunistic.

vote:kiwieagle
trying very hard to distance himself from the terrible-lynch that clearly isn't going through instead of scum-hunting. Also a little OMGUS, I admit.
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:28 am

Post by Antifinity »

I was on the Maru wagon for the same reason I imagine most people were. Reaction fishing. I don't think there is much a chance at all that Maru is scum. Kiwieagle tried to distance himself from the lynch he wasn't even on, which makes it seem like he knew for sure Maru was going to flip town, and was worried Maru might actually get lynched. Since the format makes it unlikely for Masons to exist, I strongly suspect Kiwieagle of knowing Maru is town because Kiwieagle is scum.
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by Antifinity »

I wasn't fishing for reactions from Maru, I was hoping scum would jump off the wagon as it got near a lynch, but instead what I got was even better. Also, masons are impossible because abilities are dependent on time-period, so unless someone got "Mason" as their ability in every time period, it wouldn't really work out.
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by Antifinity »

No, that isn't what I said. I'm fishing for a reaction, not from Maru, but from scum on the wagon, who I expected would jump off as the wagon got too close to lynch.
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by Antifinity »

In post 132, LordChronos wrote:
In post 131, Antifinity wrote:No, that isn't what I said. I'm fishing for a reaction, not from Maru, but from scum on the wagon, who I expected would jump off as the wagon got too close to lynch.

Why would you expect scum to jump off as the wagon got close too lynch? That makes no sense given you think Maru is town. (At least, I think you do, based on your terrible lynch comment in post 86.)

I don't think scum would want to be on an arbitrary lynch of town, 3-4 pages into the first day. That's impossibly suspicious. I was hoping as more people piled on, scum would jump off first.
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:40 pm

Post by Antifinity »

I didn't think you'd get lynched, but hey, I found prob-scum, so it evens out, right?
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by Antifinity »

In post 144, kiwieagle wrote:Yeah, the only reason he thinks im scum is cause I pointed out a flaw in his umm "reaction test"

I think you're the scummiest player currently, because of this:
In post 78, kiwieagle wrote:also for those curious, I find Maru townish and his lynch in page 4 is heavily opportunistic.

Yeah, I looked at you because I'm a very defensive player, but having your first analysis beyond "lolscum" being "oh, and I totally disagree with this lynch, just saying" isn't just not-scumhunting, it makes it look like you're trying to claim some sort of pro-town credit for knowing Maru is town.
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:56 pm

Post by Antifinity »

48 hours? Minis are a lot faster paced than large themed games. Anyway, since kiwiscum has made 1 post "Hi" that wasn't attacking me, I don't really have much analysis on him, and since he is the only player I think is definitely scummy, I'm just gonna go ahead and leave my vote on him.
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:24 pm

Post by Antifinity »

I'll claim when someone who isn't voting me explicitly says they intend to vote for me, and not a moment before. I haven't had much else to say because I've caught someone who is more and more blatantly playing in a scummy fashion, and he isn't posting much (prod 2 already) and none of it is substantial, so I can't build a case on him other than what I've presented. As far as a defense? I have none, I built the meaningless Maru wagon to try to pressure reactions out of the people on it, and caught a scum tell instead, so I moved to voting for him, but rather than defending himself, he's posted basically nothing, so I'm just stuck here doing not much. I can't excuse jumping off the Maru wagon, other than with the fact I was jumping onto someone who is actually Scum, and I can't excuse my lack of scum hunting because he won't do a damn thing in his defense. If you want to hammer me for that, say so and I'll understand.
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #11) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:53 pm

Post by Antifinity »

I read a bunch on the wiki to try to play better, and according to
http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?tit ... o_Claiming
I really shouldn't claim unless it is certain that I'll get lynched otherwise. So unless I know for sure 1 more person would be willing to vote me, I'm not claiming. It'd presumably my power role(s) (if I have any) to claim and just generally give up pro-town information that might not need to be out there. If you want to debate the points in that article, I'm willing to reconsider, but that is my reasoning for now.
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #12) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:21 am

Post by Antifinity »

In post 216, Maruchan wrote:
In post 210, Antifinity wrote:I'll claim when someone who isn't voting me explicitly says they intend to vote for me, and not a moment before. I haven't had much else to say because I've caught someone who is more and more blatantly playing in a scummy fashion, and he isn't posting much (prod 2 already) and none of it is substantial, so I can't build a case on him other than what I've presented. As far as a defense? I have none, I built the meaningless Maru wagon to try to pressure reactions out of the people on it, and caught a scum tell instead, so I moved to voting for him, but rather than defending himself, he's posted basically nothing, so I'm just stuck here doing not much. I can't excuse jumping off the Maru wagon, other than with the fact I was jumping onto someone who is actually Scum, and I can't excuse my lack of scum hunting because he won't do a damn thing in his defense. If you want to hammer me for that, say so and I'll understand.

please point to this scum tell you seem to have found so I know what to defend myself from? I defended myself from what I saw needed defending, IE: SD's idiotic vote. I didn't know you supposedly found a scumtell on me

Sorry if that was unclear. I found no scum tell on you, I think you're town.

Alright, that's potential hammer, so I'm gonna go ahead and claim. Jennifer Parker
(1885)Vanilla Townie (1955)Vanilla Townie (1985)One-shot Deputy (2015)Bodyguard
Please don't lynch me, k?
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:01 pm

Post by Antifinity »

In post 228, kiwieagle wrote:I have been prodded twice and I honestly having nothing more to say.

I still think anti is scum

Other than being one of the players on the Maru wagon, what exactly have I done that makes you think I'm scum? You seem to be content to just coast because this wagon jumped on after you, but you haven't actually done anything, much less build a case against me.
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:24 am

Post by Antifinity »

In post 240, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 238, Antifinity wrote:
In post 228, kiwieagle wrote:I have been prodded twice and I honestly having nothing more to say.

I still think anti is scum

Other than being one of the players on the Maru wagon, what exactly have I done that makes you think I'm scum? You seem to be content to just coast because this wagon jumped on after you, but you haven't actually done anything, much less build a case against me.

What about the other 5 people voting you?

And this still doesn't make sense after multiple re-reads:
In post 86, Antifinity wrote:
kiwieagle wrote:also for those curious, I find Maru townish and his lynch in page 4 is heavily opportunistic.

vote:kiwieagle
trying very hard to distance himself from the terrible-lynch that clearly isn't going through instead of scum-hunting. Also a little OMGUS, I admit.

Kiwi says Maru is townish, and finds his lynch heavily opportunistic.
So you vote him for "distancing" "himself from the terrible-lynch that clearly isn't going through".

So you agree it's a "bad lynch" (presumably because you find Maru town? (which would also agree with Kiwi)), but then vote Kiwi for stating this?

Please explain.

tl:dr: Kiwi may or may not be scum, but you are at L-1 and haven't responded to anybody else.

I'll admit it's not an officially recognized scum tell or anything, but to me it looks very much like something scum would do to draw pro-town brownie points if the lynch went through. I agree with what he said, what I find scummy is that he said it.
I went and searched for my name, and I didn't find any questions I hadn't responded to, sorry if I'm missing anyone?
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #15) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by Antifinity »

A one-shot deputy means that I'm a deputy, in that I take over when the cop dies, but then I can only use my cop ability once.
What I mean by what I said is that while what I think the exact words he said were honest, I think the reason he said them was scummy.
At this point, I don't really have much I can contribute as far as scum-hunting, Kiwieagle is being allowed to coast by just tunneling on me, so I don't have any further evidence to prove my theory. I don't know why everyone piled onto my lynch, my guess would be that it was scum motivated, and at least one scum is voting for me (in addition to Kiwieagle) but that is paranoid thinking, not based on anything I've read. I know that other than my Kiwi-read I haven't been very useful town, but I don't see that as a reason to lynch me, since Kiwi has been doing the exact same thing, and not getting any attention.
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #16) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:58 am

Post by Antifinity »

Just one last thing to say, since everyone else is talking.
"What's wrong, McFly? Chicken?"
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by Antifinity »

Haha. I can never hide that I'm scum because I'm still terrible as town X-P
I actually did think that was a legitimate accusation though. If I didn't know who the scum were I would have suspected Kiwi, but that's just more evidence I'm bad town.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”