FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #32 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:23 am

Post by FuDuzn »

Russo here, ready to.......uh, survive.

My number were 3 and 7, and I think I chose Stamper and someone else(sorry don't watch the show so I forgot who it was).

Yeah!
The greatest trick the devil ever performed was convincing the world he doesn't exist
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:11 am

Post by FuDuzn »

Arc, yes, any role can be either alignment. Like I wouldn't be a Mafia Survivor as Jiffy put it, I would be a Survivor alinged with the Mafia.

And in the interest of full disclosure I thought Survivor would be a third party. But now I am basically just a vanilla townie that can win twice(I think, maybe? I don't even really now......Mod can you answer that?).
The greatest trick the devil ever performed was convincing the world he doesn't exist
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:31 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

Toogeloooooooo, I am town aligned. I win if town wins as well. It is in my best interests to help out fellow townies.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

In post 131, hp [leaves] wrote:
In post 127, ArcAngel9 wrote:I like this idea, this is very town. I can be watcher for you tonight, and you protect me and let the Tracker track you... and I will use rest of my powers as Town wants me to.

Well, look at the scum who's trying to manipulate pr's to her own liking.

I don't like this by Hewlett Packard. Partially because after playing a few games with Arc I see this is basically her playstyle, and not indicative of alignment, and I don't know if HP just cherry picks easy targets when he is town, but this seems a bit scummy to me.

And Toogs, if you are worried about me helping scum then might as well just lynch me now. But wouldn't you agree that not lynching scum is a bad idea today?
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:51 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

In post 180, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 179, Toogeloo wrote:2. You could be scum, and lynching you today would be a good idea if it is the case.

Scratch that.

You ARE scum. Even if you have the town win-con in your role pm, you are still nothing more than an INDEPENDENT SURVIVOR.

Which makes me not scum, why are you so bent on getting rid of me when it is in my best interest to help town win? Why do you think I am basically scum and will ride their jock to victory?
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:18 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

In post 183, ArcAngel9 wrote:^ I mean he may not have WIN Condition linked with Town winning.

No, I actually do. Even if I die I still win with a town victory.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:28 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

My God, it says so right in the role description. I win if I am alive at the end of the game OR if my alignment wins(in this case town).
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

In post 187, Paschendale wrote:FuD is a threat because he can switch sides at the last minute to win with scum instead of town. He's a potential liability.

So I go from 'potential liability' to someone who shouldn't be lynched in the course of a few posts?

Was this change of heart because AJ called you out? I will answer that for you....
VOTE: Paschendale
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:44 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

Thezmon, did you read the discussion involving my role leading up to 196? He called me a 'potential liability' when people were talking about lynching me toDay. That doesn't sound like he was trying to push my lynch to you? And he only 'clarified' when called out by AJ and then used a vote on Jebus as smoke and mirrors.

And actually I said I said I should be lynched in 178 if people are so worried about me(sarcastically I admit). Where have I made a 'massive blanket statement' about how I shouldn't be lynched?
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:29 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

187 you called me a threat and a liability.

195 AJ called you out on it.

196 smoke and mirrors.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:31 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

And what did you clarify in 187? All you did was 'clarify' that I may be a good option for lynch.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:59 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

In post 187, Paschendale wrote:FuD is a threat because he can switch sides at the last minute to win with scum instead of town. He's a potential liability.

So you do not support nor endorse my lynch? YOU were the one who said I was a threat and YOU were the one who said I was a liablity. Sounds a bit like you actually would endorse my lynch.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:02 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

Jiffy, you asked me earlier about reads on certain players. I will answer it this was, Paschen and either HP or Thezmon is scum. I still believe that Arc is town, and I am not sure what side you are coming from in regards to your interactions with her. Seems to be some heat on Jebus as well, to be honest I can't even think of a relevant post he has made so I probably should go check him out.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:54 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

In post 280, Majiffy wrote:VOTE: Jebua

Is there a wagon forming on him just because he is a lurker?(Not 'the' Lurker, but ya know what I mean). Never liked the lynch all lurkers thing.

Jiffy, you mentioned an HP wagon........I am still interested if you are still interested.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:31 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

In post 127, ArcAngel9 wrote:I like this idea, this is very town. I can be watcher for you tonight, and you protect me and let the Tracker track you... and I will use rest of my powers as Town wants me to.

In post 209, hp [leaves] wrote:Venmar is right, even though FuD is a survivor, taking his vote away will effectively stop him from betraying town when he has the chance. He's not a good lynch candidate for now.

I think Jebus should post more.

These two posts make me think HP is scum. First, Arc was an easy target with votes on her at this point. HP seemed to wait for his chance to pounce and try to really push (what I feel is)the mislynch. Second, he talked in absolutes manipulating whoever has the ability to steal votes(can't remember who that is) to try to get a townie to not vote. His scumminess has been a bit under the radar, but just look at his intention.......especially in the second quote of his.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:55 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

Passion(fruit)Dale, I would like an elaboration on why you think I have been anti town? Why you think I have picked targets at random(when my major two 'targets' have only been you and HP)? And why you are pushing that my suspicions of you is only omgus, when it appears there is a little bit of the pot calling the kettle black.

And yes, generally on Day 1 I concentrate my reads and interactions off of myself. Best way for me to find scum in the early game without any flips to go on, and again not sure how this can be perceived as random. Matter of perception I guess.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:52 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

Jebus shall not be martyred for lurking, so it is written and so it shall be told.

Passion, please respond to my last post.

Jiffy, let's cut the cow poopy and lynch a Higher Power.
VOTE: HP
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:31 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

In post 204, FuDuzn wrote:187 you called me a threat and a liability.

195 AJ called you out on it.

196 smoke and mirrors.

In post 205, FuDuzn wrote:And what did you clarify in 187? All you did was 'clarify' that I may be a good option for lynch.

In post 294, FuDuzn wrote:

In post 209, hp [leaves] wrote:Venmar is right, even though FuD is a survivor, taking his vote away will effectively stop him from betraying town when he has the chance. He's not a good lynch candidate for now.

I think Jebus should post more.

These two posts make me think HP is scum. First, Arc was an easy target with votes on her at this point. HP seemed to wait for his chance to pounce and try to really push (what I feel is)the mislynch. Second, he talked in absolutes manipulating whoever has the ability to steal votes(can't remember who that is) to try to get a townie to not vote. His scumminess has been a bit under the radar, but just look at his intention.......especially in the second quote of his.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:37 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

Passionfruit(of the christ), I decreed votes on Arc to be bad because her play is how she plays.....it is a null(not a scum) tell. I decreed votes on our lord and savior Jebus bad because it was because he is lurking, terrible to call that a scum tell.

And, the first two quotes up there above are in reference to why I think you may be scum, slightly more then an informed guess. And my vote on HP is summed up in the other quote, am I I just randomly guessing there?

So, will you respond to this post without insulting my play?
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:09 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

Lots of people have mentioned me, but I have only 'attacked(as you put it)' you and HP.

You never responded to my accusations of you except right now, and you do so by calling out my game and denying tfhat you wanted me gone(calling me a liability isn't advocating my death?).

And funny how you say I am just guessing, but then I show you I am not......and then you back away from that argument and try to attack me from another angle.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #20) » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:57 am

Post by FuDuzn »

Prod dodge, I really need to invest some time here.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #21) » Thu May 02, 2013 4:40 am

Post by FuDuzn »

So you basically control who I vote for now Venmar, fair enough. You will probably do a better job with it then I would have.

Good job Arc shooting HP, if I had been more active at the end of Day 1 I would have pushed his lynch more.

Also just like Venmar I need to skim the game again.

And no worries mod. I have zero knowledge of the flavor anyways so as long as you are somewhat active to do your mod duties I am cool with that.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #22) » Thu May 02, 2013 7:35 am

Post by FuDuzn »

Jiffy, how about a Pasch lynch? I followed minimally towards the end of Day 1 but I think I remeber him attacking my suspicions of HP. I will have to look out for that on my skim through.

Also Venmar, since youh did steal my vote you owe it to me to at least listen to I would vote for. You don't have to listen of course, but take what I say into consideration.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #23) » Fri May 03, 2013 2:06 am

Post by FuDuzn »

Venmar, a Passion lynch would be better. Not a big fan of the AJ wagon.

Come on Jiffy, hop on board.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #24) » Sat May 04, 2013 11:15 am

Post by FuDuzn »

Jiffy come on, if Venmar is gonna screw me out of my Passion vote, don't you do the same.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #25) » Mon May 06, 2013 3:52 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

Triple D P is a good lynch for tomorrow.

Or a good vig target.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #26) » Mon May 06, 2013 4:02 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

Apparently you missed that Venmar stole my vote toDay. And I wasn't sure if we still had a vig power left or not, thought it might be gone(wasn't sure if 1 shot). And I figure I will survive the Night unless mafia wants to kill the survivor. So yes, I am concerned about Tomorrow.

And I guess you also missed I have been vocal about lynching Passiondale. I will have to admit though, not too sure about you. But I feel the next two lynches(toDay and Tomorrow))should be between you three.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #27) » Wed May 08, 2013 8:34 am

Post by FuDuzn »

Passionfruit, how is Triple D P's vote of you a sheep of me? Especially considering how it never really garnered the support it deserves. The only way it makes sense is if you believe that him and AJ are scum buddies(which if DDD is lynched and is scum there could be something there).

Also, I challenge you to make a post referring to me without calling my case on you terrible. Is there a reason you need to really drill that into everyones head?
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #28) » Fri May 10, 2013 9:19 am

Post by FuDuzn »

Hard for me to get really into toDay without a vote, but I will say this whole Triple D P/Passion thing strikes me as a scum fight.

Lots of separation and what ifs involved, especially from Triple D P.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #29) » Wed May 15, 2013 11:58 am

Post by FuDuzn »

This is what I come back to? A Lurker lynch?

Venmar, you disappoint me. There is no justice until Passion is dead.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #30) » Sun May 19, 2013 4:13 am

Post by FuDuzn »

VOTE: Paschen

Does my vote count today? I hope so, feels so good man!
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (isolation #31) » Sun May 19, 2013 5:47 am

Post by FuDuzn »

In post 848, Venmar wrote:I still possess FuDuzn's vote.

I need to recollect my thoughts about this game.
I hate you more than you could ever imagine.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #32) » Mon May 20, 2013 2:37 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

Give me back my vote and I will be active!

But seriously, my mark on this game will just be tunneling Passionfruit. He is scum.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (isolation #33) » Mon May 20, 2013 4:24 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

In post 862, Paschendale wrote:FuD, you have no functioning brain cells.
Is that so?
Venamr
Boom, lawyered! My functioning brain cells can spell just fine(unlike yours I guess) ;)

And calling me an idiot and a moron and a dummy and blah blah still doesn't take away from the fact that I championed an HP case on Day 1(scum) and I champion yours now(also scum). The full case may not be there, but the iso's speak for themselves.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (isolation #34) » Tue May 21, 2013 2:04 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

In post 867, Venmar wrote:I agree.

Vote1: Paschendale

Vote2: Paschendale
I can never hate you for too long.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (isolation #35) » Tue May 21, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

Oh that was a lynch wasn't it.

Venmar's quick vote there makes me nervous now. What have you done Venmar! When did I ever tell you to vote Passion!
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (isolation #36) » Wed May 22, 2013 8:38 am

Post by FuDuzn »

How so? Even with a Night kill it would still be 3 town 2 scum Tomorrow.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (isolation #37) » Wed May 22, 2013 9:18 am

Post by FuDuzn »

Maybe Venmar emplored emplored the same math as you and just screwed himself.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (isolation #38) » Wed May 22, 2013 2:36 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

Venmar, why exactly did you quicklynch Passion? Or should we just assume the worst?
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (isolation #39) » Sun May 26, 2013 7:30 am

Post by FuDuzn »

So Venmar, any possible town reason for your hammer?

Also, do I have a vote toDay?
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (isolation #40) » Sun May 26, 2013 7:53 am

Post by FuDuzn »

How have they already won?
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (isolation #41) » Mon May 27, 2013 6:52 am

Post by FuDuzn »

In post 894, Aj The Epic wrote:In all honesty, scum is probably DDDP and Fuduzn.
Lol, this guy.

Over Venmar?
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #42) » Mon May 27, 2013 2:53 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

AJ.

Please try to explain Venmar's quick double vote of Passion then?

Or, anyone please justify how that is a town based vote.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (isolation #43) » Mon May 27, 2013 3:40 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

In post 866, thezmon221 wrote:Yeah, this game is going nowhere.

VOTE: Passionfruit

I will just leave this right here........
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (isolation #44) » Mon May 27, 2013 3:41 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

We were also more then a week till deadline.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #45) » Wed May 29, 2013 6:22 am

Post by FuDuzn »

Well if Venmar did try to still Triple D P's vote but he did commute then Venmar didn't steal anyones vote, and Majiffy may be telling the truth that Ven was gloating that scum wins since he thought he could steal the vote from DDDP. Coupled with Ven's quick hammer yesterDay I almost say we lynch Ven.

But, would Venmar be alerted to the fact that he didn't actually successfully steal a vote?
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #46) » Wed May 29, 2013 6:52 am

Post by FuDuzn »

DDDP, but would scum Venmar steal a vote from scum FuDuzn? Maybe one Day as a seperation strategy, but scum wouldn't steal from scum twice in a row. And town Venmar, I would think, would steal a vote from his top scum read(I don't believe he listed me as a scum read). More reasoning to why Ven is most likely scum in the scenario that we find ourselves in(and reasoning to why I am not partners with Ven as well).
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (isolation #47) » Fri May 31, 2013 9:03 am

Post by FuDuzn »

What is the vote count? I didn't even think anyone was at L-1.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (isolation #48) » Fri May 31, 2013 9:28 am

Post by FuDuzn »

Ah ok,
VOTE: Venmar
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (isolation #49) » Fri May 31, 2013 9:34 am

Post by FuDuzn »

Well if you posted that Zeb Coulter gif before I may not have voted you.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (isolation #50) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:14 am

Post by FuDuzn »

Any reports from overNight?
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (isolation #51) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:09 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

Ha, at least your total flip flop on Venmar makes sense now.
VOTE: AJ
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (isolation #52) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

In post 911, Aj The Epic wrote:I think I mentioned I was forced by Thezmon to track Venmar. And he went to you. You obviously weren't the kill and I believe I should've been able to see a double night action. Which is why I'm also stating that Venmar did not make last night's kill. And he has your vote.
In post 913, Aj The Epic wrote:Dunno. But it begs the question of if Thezmon forced a vote steal on his own teammate. I mean, we have two unaccounted for people that Thez could manipulate and of the alive, the only manipulating he could've done was Venmar, Majiffy and myself.

So, welcome to confirmed scum by your own logic...

VOTE: DDDP
In post 915, Aj The Epic wrote:Look, here's how I see it: There's one scenario how Venmar hasn't won: You're scum.

He visited you last night. There's no denying that. Thezmon might've directed it. So, either he wins because you aren't scum or can't win because you are. If you're scum and he is scum, then the reason HE can't win is because they don't control vote majority.

Otherwise, it's not Venmar since he took your vote.
In post 917, Aj The Epic wrote:Still relies on a lot of if's...

But fine.

UNVOTE:

So what do you purpose?
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (isolation #53) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

Posting from phone so this is two posts.

In four posts that were rapid fire you went from 'there is no way Venmar is scum, mislynch on DDDP is a go'. Then when DDDp basically stated how that is basically impossible you quickly backtracked and saw that the only thing to do was buss Venmar.

Now you lying about me just makes it official.

And makes sense on your end, neither myself of DDDp would vote Jiffy, so you kill him. You already tried to mislynch DDDp and failed, only leaves me.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (isolation #54) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:25 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

In post 902, FuDuzn wrote:AJ.

Please try to explain Venmar's quick double vote of Passion then?

Or, anyone please justify how that is a town based vote.
In post 903, Aj The Epic wrote:He could've very easily wanted to force a reaction and just miscalculated. I voted at the beginning of the day, and there was probably a good week between my vote and the hammer. Obviously, no one had anything pressing to say.
In post 904, FuDuzn wrote:
In post 866, thezmon221 wrote:Yeah, this game is going nowhere.

VOTE: Passionfruit

I will just leave this right here........
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (isolation #55) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:26 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

^I will just leave that right there again....
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (isolation #56) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:09 am

Post by FuDuzn »

I feel as if the evidence is there and Triple DP will make the right choice, a read through of yesterDay is enough.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (isolation #57) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:30 am

Post by FuDuzn »

Ya, because there is no possible way you are lying about that.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (isolation #58) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:58 am

Post by FuDuzn »

In post 981, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:Hey FuDuzn, why didn't you decide to win yesterday?
Are you referring to my survivor role? Well mainly since my role is kind of vague if I can even win with mafia, so better safe then sorry and try to just fullfill my town wincon......and if I get a double win for being survivor than even better.

Plus, felt good to hammer Venmar after he stole my votes for two Days lol.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #59) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:06 am

Post by FuDuzn »

Thought about asking him, but figured a survivor out in the open wouldn't have a chance of winning on my own anyways. And since I am tow aligned figured it would be easier to fullfill that win con.

Tbh, I wish I didn't choose the surivor role. Didn't really think it through.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (isolation #60) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:23 am

Post by FuDuzn »

Well I won't blame you Triple D P since you make good points, and I really don't know why I never got clarification on my role, but that is a scum win.

Boo urns.......but gg everyone.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (isolation #61) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:24 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

Also, my bad Passion.

Can I buy you a beer and we can hug it out?
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #62) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:49 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

So DDDP, let me get this straight, part of the reason you voted me was because I didn't screw over the town and try to just fulfill my survivor wincon? I think you were over thinking things a bit.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”