Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:24 pm

Post by Mirari »

VOTE: Whiskers
PM me an avatar and I'll use it for a game. Thank you Swift Justice for my current avatar!
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:47 pm

Post by Mirari »

In post 74, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 70, Mirari wrote:VOTE: Whiskers
who are you
I'm Mirari.
I agree with your vote on Whiskers. He doesn't seem comfortable right now.
PM me an avatar and I'll use it for a game. Thank you Swift Justice for my current avatar!
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:49 pm

Post by Mirari »

I'm more than just a thing, Penguin...
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:55 pm

Post by Mirari »

I put a nice blouse on it. Not naked anymore!
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:23 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 93, Wisdom wrote:
In post 83, Mirari wrote:I agree with your vote on Whiskers. He doesn't seem comfortable right now.
Can you elaborate on this?
I will later I s'pose. I don't really like my vote on Whiskers anymore. His theory makes a certain amount of sense. Even if it is a bad theory I don't think he would be advocating something this paranoid at this stage of the game.

UNVOTE:

I'll return when I have less distractions.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:20 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 93, Wisdom wrote:
In post 83, Mirari wrote:I agree with your vote on Whiskers. He doesn't seem comfortable right now.
Can you elaborate on this?
In post 106, shos wrote:Elaborate on your post 83 please, mirari. it looks like your vote is serious. why?

Wisdom, Shos

In post 27, Whiskers wrote:Pirate Mollie is super scum or super new noobie noob?

Can't tell.

Also shos, you're terrible at reaction tests, unless you are scum who is sloppy on purpose.

Daykill: shos
This post in particular of Whiskers' 3 early game posts looks contrived. His antics do not seem genuine as expressions of his personality. My impression of those 3 posts was Whiskers trying to talk about things for the sake of talking.
In post 106, shos wrote:@mirari 102: what the hell is that you're talking about? any theories? what makes sense and what didn't make sense that you voted and unvoted? you can't post 102 and 103 without explaining
I unvoted Whiskers because his theory is plausible. Offhand comments about what a townsperson's actions in a specific situation cull agreement on a read. A person who wants to slowly build rapport with the town, especially the person being townread, would mimic those actions
I don't think Whiskers as scum would try to push a theory this early in the game.

I'm not a fan of shos's 106. Same line of thought about Whiskers' early play - commenting to comment.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:56 am

Post by Mirari »

Where's my beloved ooba?
Whiskers isn't your point about nacho more concerned with nacho than wisdom? If nacho is scum wouldn't it be more likely that wisdom is town?
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:39 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 180, Wisdom wrote:shos -
Scum

ooba -
Needs to post

Malakittens -
Scum

Wisdom
Nachomamma8 -
Maybe town

ArcAngel9 -
Town, I think

penguin_alien -
Leaning scum

Desperado -
Town

pirate mollie -
Town

Whiskers -
Leaning town

MattP -
Town

Grimgroove -
Town

Mirari -
Town

Why leave yourself out?

This is where my gut is standing.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:41 am

Post by Mirari »

Oopsie daisy.
Why leave yourself out, Wisdom?
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:29 am

Post by Mirari »

VOTE: Shos

Mollie vote Shos with me instead of sussing out ooba.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:32 am

Post by Mirari »

Not that I know. I have only played two games here and I don't think you were a player in those games. I'm just asking you too vote because ooba votes are bad.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:59 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 219, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 216, Mirari wrote:Not that I know. I have only played two games here and I don't think you were a player in those games. I'm just asking you too vote because ooba votes are bad.
why are ooba votes bad
If you think he is faking being forced to post in pictures, why would he do that as scum? It it is not necessary.

I am confused why you posted this:
In post 242, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 215, pirate mollie wrote:do I know you mirari?
I don't want this to get buried
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:09 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 252, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 247, Wisdom wrote:
In post 216, Mirari wrote:Not that I know. I have only played two games here and I don't think you were a player in those games. I'm just asking you too vote because ooba votes are bad.
^He answered you here, mollie.
okay wis are we even reading the same game cos you are starting to freak me out.

that was mirari answering my question of had we played together before and ^ that was his answer and then I asked why were ooba votes bad
A little caustic toward Wisdom don't you think, mollie? He and I thought the same thing apparently... if you wanted the answer for ooba votes being bad maybe you should have quoted your post correctly. I don't know what to make of that interaction with Wisdom. I felt mollie was town from very early game but this tiff changes my opinion of mollie slightly. The aggression is misplaced.

I didn't see you answered this before I quoted the other things... sorry!
In post 272, Whiskers wrote:Aw Maaaaaan! There's like, four more pages!
In post 170, Mirari wrote:Whiskers isn't your point about nacho more concerned with nacho than wisdom? If nacho is scum wouldn't it be more likely that wisdom is town?
I... I suppose? Or,
"Yes" and "I suppose," in that order.
Why are you voting Wisdom then?
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:24 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 278, Desperado wrote:Mirari's post was both stupid and null
I take offence to that. I asked Wisdom why he left his name on the list for two reasons. I think it is odd that he didn't delete his name since everyone will say they are town. I think it is odd that he did leave his name but didn't attach town to it. A little psychoanalysis I was curious about
In post 295, shos wrote:@mirari post 170: what made you decide that if nacho is scum then wisdom isn't??? that's liek totally out of the blue.
Whiskers is voting Wisdom because he believes(?) him to be scum while calling out Nacho for faking defensiveness. I wanted to see Whiskers opinion on that matter. My statement also conveyed my own thoughts, from the early game I thought Wisdom was town and Nacho was scum. My townread of Wisdom has been solidified over the most recent pages. I am reconsidering Nacho.
In post 297, shos wrote:SCUM
Mala
mirari
Mattp - only leaning
I wonder if town are more likely to suspect those voting them.

I didn't, mollie. You did.
In post 302, Mirari wrote:
In post 219, pirate mollie wrote:
why are ooba votes bad
If you think he is faking being forced to post in pictures, why would he do that as scum? It it is not necessary.

I am confused why you posted this:
In post 242, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 215, pirate mollie wrote:do I know you mirari?
I don't want this to get buried
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by Mirari »

I really don't mean to spam up the thread with so many posts. Sorry in advance
In post 300, shos wrote:@mirari 216: tell me, 1. why are you encouraging a wagon on me, and 2. why are ooba votes bad? it's 200 posts into the game and all his posts are literally empty pictures.
I think you're scum, shos. I don't think you're actually contributing thought or analysis to this game with your big posts. They contain a lot of filler.
Ooba posting pictures means he does not care how he looks to the town. Attitude that brazen does not come from scum in my opinion.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:55 am

Post by Mirari »

unexpected V/LA until Sunday

I will be able to post but my workload just doubled. I will try to post every other day but my posts won't be as substantial. I am glad Whiskers is pushing something now. I was worried he didn't care about scumhunting when I asked him about his vote on Wisdom.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:05 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 373, MattP wrote:Well also btw Grimgroove scumslipped so we have GG and Shos as scum
How is it a scum slip? My opinion was that it was a preemptive announcement. Finally you realize I am town. What can I do to convince you ooba is town?
I'm with you on the penguin scum read. Why is her vote still on me? She has forgotten about her vote.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:03 pm

Post by Mirari »

In post 442, shos wrote:also, please do not use 'you sound like scum'. it's been used by four people now.
1...2...3...4... Yup. That's how many people on your wagon. :D

I said your content posts were filler. I still don't understand why you are pushing for Wisdom. You and penguin are generally being useless with your votes. But, you do have earlier emphasis on the vote. She doesn't.

Matt, is it odd that a pseudo-bloc has formed this quickly?
Ooba, hun, you should probably change your vote.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:14 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 579, Nachomamma8 wrote:namely arc, groove, mirari, ooba.
Ooba and I live together. We can read each other well. I support the wagon on Penguin. Shos looks more genuine with his recent posts.

I haven't read the spat between Whiskers/mollie.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:16 am

Post by Mirari »

I don't think a parallel dimension exists where 686 comes from scum.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (isolation #20) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:22 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 693, Wisdom wrote:
Mirari wrote:I don't think a parallel dimension exists where 686 comes from scum.
How much do you know mollie? She's perfectly capable of faking this, if you ask me.
I don't so there's that. I'm just giving you my impressions when I can. I think Whiskers needs to chill. He's getting more angry and personal with his attacks as the game progresses. That isn't healthy for his long term survival or the town's long term survival. But this looks like a personality trait.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (isolation #21) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:25 am

Post by Mirari »

Also the same reason penguin is scum. I just realized Mala is on her wagon. That increases the credibility of the wagon and the likelihood of penguin being scum if you ask me. Decisions, decisions...
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (isolation #22) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:54 pm

Post by Mirari »

Don't have time but I saw Mala ask me a question. I don't have any games with Ooba. I just think since we know each other well we'd be able to read each other well. This is really only my second game ever.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1119 (isolation #23) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:50 pm

Post by Mirari »

Wow I have a lot to catch up on.
Tomorrow~
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1303 (isolation #24) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:29 pm

Post by Mirari »

Starting my catchup. I'm not going to be compiling a list of things to comment on like shos. If you want my opinion on something, ask me (after I've read).

Looking at the last few pages I don't get the Mala scum read. She seems pretty protown oriented in her discussion and suspects. Did you all suffer a collective stroke?
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1307 (isolation #25) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:34 pm

Post by Mirari »

I think she's town and you all are crazy for thinking she isn't town.

:]
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1356 (isolation #26) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:52 pm

Post by Mirari »

I hate myself slightly for letting my read of this game become so large.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1359 (isolation #27) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:23 pm

Post by Mirari »

actually makes me reconsider my read on Shos. The amount of planning that went into the post looks to be too much for a sinking scum to think is wortwhile. The post that is a reaction test in general looked really scummy but in context it is better.

Matt's analysis of matches my opinion of said post.

Matt is playing a next level game that is beyond me. I think he is town for it.

I don't know if I can be bothered to read a Whiskers post. Too much talking to hold my interest. Matt is succinctly cryptic and robust, quite entertaining.

I think this makes Nacho town.

If what Mala says is true about mollie's chair that's good. Less brain power to devote to reading a prolific player like Whiskers.

I know this may seem biased but I feel is more likely to come from scum, emptily commenting on current happenings to have their opinion recorded for later.

I think I said this before but probably town.
In post 699, Mirari wrote:Also the same reason penguin is scum. I just realized Mala is on her wagon. That increases the credibility of the wagon and the likelihood of penguin being scum if you ask me. Decisions, decisions...
Someone asked me about this but I don't remember who. I was under the impression that Mala could read peng well and vice versa. I had just noticed Mala was on peng and so that made me feel peng is more likely to be scum. I still think peng is scum but the potential of being more likely than shos to be scum at a time when I was growing weaker on shos was tempting.

sounds like me right about now actually. I laughed reading this.
In post 777, Nachomamma8 wrote:This is decent info. How sure are you of oobatown? What do you think of him not townreading you yet?
I'm quoting this for future reference because it shows nacho not reading.

I think that makes Matt town to be honest
In post 878, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 873, MattP wrote:This is a good game, btw. Scum are playing well, really every player sans Penguin is doing a damn good job of appearing town. Simultaneously, town are for the most part remaining calm and letting things take as much time as they need rather than falling apart. I like this.
Nice first game back
THAT'S A LIE!!
You were in Normalville! The SunnyDays!

Why are you lying about this?
In post 879, Malakittens wrote:Dude he took a break.
I enjoyed reading this exchange.

Meh... not sure on Grim
In post 965, Malakittens wrote:can you back up any credibility of being able to read Ooba in the past due to this.
I saw your comment to ooba. I thought you were talking about forum games? I'm confused and was busy when I answered. If you want stuff I don't know how I can show you since its all in person mafia.

In face to face games he plays town games more erratically than his scum games. One day he played as town 3 times in a row and each game featured a "different" ooba. He shouted and was super aggressive one time, literally said nothing but pointed another time, and then reversed his supicions on purpose. Like his scum suspects were actually his town reads and vice versa. That's why his image stuff is so town.
In post 984, Mirari wrote:Don't have time but I saw Mala ask me a question. I don't have any games with Ooba. I just think since we know each other well we'd be able to read each other well. This is really only my second game ever.
I guess that is a better explanation of this ^

yawn. Peng continues the tunnel on me. Nothing new there.. She takes my comment about mala out of context. I wasn't saying mala being there is something new. I was saying it was my first notice of the wagon composition.

Like she's making sure she can always justify leaving her vote on me from all the way in the first few pages

Kinda just want to lynch shos so he will stop posting so much. ....
In post 1095, MattP wrote:However, anything before this becomes flimsy again and makes the results bad. I'm not going to discount data just because this data looks pretty
I'm suspicious of this
While yes you don't follow the data to this conclusion, just saying the most recent and prettiest data carries its own conclusion. Could be highly manipulative... If you only followed data that proved your point shame on you as a scientist.

The misogyny in this game is astounding.

So yea.. I'm just posting this anyway. Tired from reading this game. Drained me so much.

Town
Ooba
Wisdom
mollie

Weaker Town
Matt
Mala
Whiskers

Null
Nacho
Grim
Desp
Arcangel

Weaker Scum
Shos

Scum
penguin

I think penguin is our best bet for hitting scum, shos being second best
VOTE: Penguin
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1360 (isolation #28) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:32 pm

Post by Mirari »

In post 1358, penguin_alien wrote:What's protown? She's 'scum-reading' the person who's voting you? Why the weird phrasing about you liking the wagon on me because she was on it, given that that was an understated characterization seeing as she's pushed it the entire game so far?
I think she's town for opinions during the game. Everything seems off the cuff and the like. The only one that is going to end up with egg on their face for pushing a lynch is you that's for damn sure. Only warning.

No, that's a nice projection of your own opinions though. She's attacking you strongly when she could be appeasing you. You two play with each other a lot, it would be better strategy to kill you silently rather than go for a lynch against you.

I'll give you an analogy... people claiming global warming exists citing their own personal observations of ecology isn't going to hold much weight. When a PhD person in ecology and the like comes in and says global warming exists citing observations, the legitimacy of the claim goes up. Do you disagree?
I know you and mala are in a hydra right now from looking into you that's why I think she can read you accurately. that was around when I noticed mala was on your wagon and I thought "this is more credible". it is also why I think your approach to her is more generally "safe scum". You scumreading her right now looks like the least confrontational path to that conclusion you could have taken after many days of delay.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1361 (isolation #29) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:32 pm

Post by Mirari »

I'm exhausted... bed
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1363 (isolation #30) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:40 pm

Post by Mirari »

Her conviction

There is a clear difference in the presentation of the reads of one another between you two
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1526 (isolation #31) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:38 am

Post by Mirari »

If the theme of the game is information, I could see there being two neighborizers. If anything, Grim's role helps prove them. I think they are probably both town.

I still think a penguin lynch is best at this point than dealing with the claims.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1531 (isolation #32) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:43 am

Post by Mirari »

You'll need to clarify that statement. Is it a tunnel because I don't want to lynch one of the neighborizers today? Why was my Shos suspicion not a tunnel? I have just started truly pushing penguin. I don't think that counts as a tunnel.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1540 (isolation #33) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:53 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 1528, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1526, Mirari wrote:I think they are probably both town.
Why?
Why isn't one town and one scum more likely?
I think Grim's claim probably is town. Why would scum have that role?
Matt and Whiskers claim. Matt's doesn't make sense as scum motive unless to distract from Mala lynch which I don't think is a scum lynch. Plus, Matt has enough clout not to need to claim. Whiskers claims as a counterclaim. To remove Matt at the cost of his own life? Confirming grim? I don't think so.

I don't really see scum motive in either claim.

About peng, she's just saying that my suspicions are weird. That's really debatable. :| I've been transparent with my thoughts. I don't see the need to defend myself or explain them any further than I already have. I will restate that I think peng is taking the easy way out with a vote on me. She's certainly gearing up for a Mala vote but isn't ready to commit because she wants to be able to judge the lifespan of that potential wagon. She is saddling her suspicions of Mala to keep her options open when the wagon on me inevitably fails. She wants it to fail so she can be absolved of switching to Mala closer to deadline.

Better? You're impatient.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1544 (isolation #34) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:58 am

Post by Mirari »

To confirm himself and mess with scum's minds? Throwing out claims is a sure for way to trick scum into suboptimal kill choices.

Wrong. Try again, Wisdom.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1557 (isolation #35) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:15 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 1546, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1540, Mirari wrote:She's certainly gearing up for a Mala vote but isn't ready to commit because she wants to be able to judge the lifespan of that potential wagon. She is saddling her suspicions of Mala to keep her options open when the wagon on me inevitably fails. She wants it to fail so she can be absolved of switching to Mala closer to deadline.
Just read this. There is probably a term for this that I can't remember now, but she is speculating and she is providing reasoning for things that have not happened, as if she is in penguin's mind. And all that with zero interaction with penguin.
This has happened. Peng already stated willingness to vote Mala if my lynch doesn't go through (which it isnt). She isn't fighting hard for my lynch either.
Peng can defend herself from this. That can be an interaction. I don't see the point in trying to convince a scum it is scum. I'm interacting with you right now because I think you are town.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1561 (isolation #36) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:19 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 1547, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1544, Mirari wrote:To confirm himself and mess with scum's minds? Throwing out claims is a sure for way to trick scum into suboptimal kill choices.
Bullshit. He basically told scum to kill someone else, who will most likely have a stronger power role than him. It makes zero sense as town.
If you are going with that logic it does. Matt might be egotistical and think his life is worth more than any other player in the game. Getting them to reevaluate a kill on potentially strong scumhunt Matt for a strong pr is indirectly town oriented.

Trying to get scum to kill other less desirable town is self explanatory town? He doesn't control the night kill and now psychologically has to influence the night kill. You answered your own question.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1577 (isolation #37) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:38 am

Post by Mirari »

I'm not struggling to find reasons to call the claim town. I said my own you called it bullshit I answered from your point of view. That's not struggling.
What will you say when I flip town? Poo on Mirari for being scummy? Or poo on yourself for your poor scumhunting assumptions?
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1581 (isolation #38) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:41 am

Post by Mirari »

Ooba (and wisdom) I think you need to look at Matt as a player and see if this fits into his town profile. The claim should give you sole hints as to what I mean.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1587 (isolation #39) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:46 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 1578, Wisdom wrote:I will care about such a thing when you actually flip. Since you are not being wagoned, that's unnatural to say now.
And no, you are struggling, because the reasons you are giving are bad and should at least make you question the claim as opposed to being confident it's town.
I guess I am being too opaque here.
I think the claim has town movitarion to mess with scum. The claim itself... obviously has trouble.

Is Hephaestus really known to be a talkative individual? ;) I don't want to elaborate anymore on that part but don't just look at Matt's claim for face value.

If my opinion matters anymore I think the neighborizers should target ooba too.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1598 (isolation #40) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:09 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 1590, Wisdom wrote:
Mirari wrote: Is Hephaestus really known to be a talkative individual? ;) I don't want to elaborate anymore on that part but don't just look at Matt's claim for face value.
Now that you started it, leave the hints aside and state your thoughts clearly.
Would defeat the purpose of Matt's intent. I think he is doing this for some other motive not scum intent.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1603 (isolation #41) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:30 am

Post by Mirari »

You're halfway there wisdom. Just not have the right role of what I am thinking Matt has.
I don't agree with lying comes from scum more often. Lying for the sake of a lynch (to live) comes from scum. This lie was not made for the sake of his own lynch.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1605 (isolation #42) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:43 am

Post by Mirari »

I would prefer not to make choices for the scum if it is revealed at the end of the game they knew what I was talking about or Matt says it is okay I will but otherwise no. :/
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1607 (isolation #43) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:45 am

Post by Mirari »

I'm leaving now. I trust you can find out the role.

I think Shos said it was but I'm not certain. I was projecting slightly.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1833 (isolation #44) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:55 am

Post by Mirari »

I will address everything later tonight. Just give me enough time to do so.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1834 (isolation #45) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:56 am

Post by Mirari »

All of the recent claims (Mala, Fitz) make me really question my hypothesis about Matt's role.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2007 (isolation #46) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:07 am

Post by Mirari »

Since it doesn't matter anymore with the amount of claims I had I will briefly explain my behavior around Matt's claim.
I did think Matt had the possibility to be a neighborizer. When he claimed Hephaestus, which I had not noticed when he first claimed it, I did not think Matt was a neighborizer. I thought he was either an Inventor or Jack of All Trade with some modifications. If my memory serves me well, Hephaestus was the husband of Aphrodite. He was also crippled as a child and unsightly. He was also the god who made the weapons for the other Olympians. For that reason, I thought Matt was claiming a weaker role to give the scum less reason to kill him. I thought one of his powers could have been a neighborizing ability but I did not think his role was ever only just a neighborizer. The modification of Jack of All Trades that I was thinking was the "Weak" modifier because Hephaestus is crippled. It is why I wanted to let Matt be and potentially prove himself during the night with an invention or the like. With the other claims, I do really think my previous statement about role composition was true. At first I was just throwing that out there with the dueling neighborization claims but now I truly believe it. This game is information themed. What do I mean by that? I mean most, if not all, roles will be centered around QuickTopics to gain more information.

I believe Mala's claim. At this juncture I think it might be good to coordinate the night actions of people claimed particularly the Neighborizers and Mala so that she can be more efficient with her action. I advise against a full mass claim because as it currently stands, the game is missing a protective role which most likely resides in the unclaimed players (even further concentrated among non-soft claimed players).

I was not able to get to this game early because I was very tired, but I have some time now that I will use to address Wisdom.

Before I begin, Wisdom, please stop being such a prolific poster. Thank you. I thank Whiskers for taking a leave of absence and not needlessly creating a large game discussion space. Just consolidate your posts.

Replying to your case

I will number the points.

1. I explained my reasoning for my "useless, filler question" in .
2. Did you not see my explanation for why posting pictures is not scum ooba play? I'll quote here since the post is long.
In post 1359, Mirari wrote:In face to face games he plays town games more erratically than his scum games. One day he played as town 3 times in a row and each game featured a "different" ooba. He shouted and was super aggressive one time, literally said nothing but pointed another time, and then reversed his supicions on purpose. Like his scum suspects were actually his town reads and vice versa. That's why his image stuff is so town.
3. Shos's posts up to that point were catchup. He was commenting on things that had already happened and had mostly been discussed. That is why I called them filler. I find it odd how you discount my own posts as filler when I had pushed Whiskers with reasoning and then moved onto voting Shos, which shows independent thinking and not sheeping or filler. I may have been too disparaging against Shos but you are wrong about my early game being filler.
4. I explained this in . Do you not agree with my analogy? I may have been swept up by Mala's conviction but I have been transparent completely with my read on Mala.
5. I don't think so. Given that everyone considers Mala town after her claim, well except for crazies like Shos, I don't think you can use this point against me. Not everyone views the game as you do. We all bring our own personalities, our own histories, our own experience. That is what makes the game diverse. You are trying to force everyone into a cookie cutter mold of how scum play.
6. Without any visible reason? Are you reading the posts you are linking? I gave my reasoning there.
7. It is "weird" to believe such a thing. In your opinion. Like I said, you are trying to fit my play into a cookie cutter mold. Given the information at that time, I thought it was true. I would like to clarify this further. When I made that post, I was thinking Matt was not a neighborizer and was lying. The statement about this game being information based was me speculating about the game.
8. What is pushing? I called her posts filler and I along with others I believe noted that she was avoiding this game early on in favor of others. How would I interact with that? By pushing her with my vote. It is called pressure.
9. No, that is my opinion of her play and her plan to vote Mala. Why are you accusing me of something you yourself are doing? In this very "case" post that you made.
10. I am very convinced that penguin is scum because I believe strongly in my town reads and we can PoE this game. I will say right now that I am weakening on Nacho. I could do a Desp vote too, I guess, but he soft claimed something.
11. I answered the Matt stuff at the top of this post.

Your case is bunch of malarkey.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2009 (isolation #47) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:19 am

Post by Mirari »

Claims

Neighborizers:
shos
MattP
Whiskers
havingfitz

Virgin:
Grimgroove

Cop:
Mala

"Useful":
Desperado

Unclaimed:
ooba
Wisdom
Nachomamma8
penguin_alien
pirate mollie
Mirari[/quote]

Sketchy people:
penguin_alien
Nachomamma8
Desperado
shos
MattP
havingfitz
Whiskers

I am doing this to analyze the game state.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2012 (isolation #48) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:28 am

Post by Mirari »

Thank you, Grim.

Spoiler: Game Analysis
Claims

Neighborizers:
MattP
Whiskers
havingfitz

Virgin:
Grimgroove

Demeter:
shos

Cop:
Mala

"Useful":
Desperado

Unclaimed:
ooba
Wisdom
Nachomamma8
penguin_alien
pirate mollie
Mirari

Sketchy people:
penguin_alien
Nachomamma8
Desperado
shos
MattP
havingfitz
Whiskers

Wow, both you and Wisdom really want to invalidate ooba and I's playing history and meta expertise of each other.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2016 (isolation #49) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:43 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 2013, Wisdom wrote:Yes, I saw it. Posting pictures is null and it is completely unwarranted for you to become convinced ooba is town just from that. Which you did when you started saying that ooba votes are bad. It's one thing to say "I think ooba might be town because pictures" and another to say "Stop voting ooba, they are bad votes, vote x person instead". The former is giving your opinion, the latter is unreasonable WKing on ooba and trying to manipulate others.
No, it's opinion. Grounded in fact and many, many face to face games with ooba.
In post 2013, Wisdom wrote:It was quite clear that shos was posting as he was catching up, not able to know if what he is posting has been said later. That is not filler. Also, your "arguments" against Whiskers were not arguments. You quoted an RVS post that was completely null and called it "contrived". That's not content. And all your other posts hardly had any content.
That's exactly why it is filler. Commenting on happenings just to comment on them. He could read ahead to see which things were not touched on and make that his catch up but he didn't.
Ok, that is, again, your opinion Wisdom. I can see there is no use trying to convince you otherwise.
In post 2013, Wisdom wrote:How have you been transparent? It came out of nowhere and you only explained it in 1360 after people had already criticized you for not explaining it. And I don't buy your "conviction" bullshit. Scum that play properly have as much conviction as town, there is no excuse for you to townread Mala based on that or assume that because she says peng is scum, that's the case.
That is your opinion but I think my read was warranted based on everything that happened in this game, penguin's absence, and seeing Mala and penguin in a hydra together. I can see I need to clarify this more. Mala and penguin obviously are friends of some sort. Why else would they subject themselves to playing under a single account together? Instead of penguin and Mala actively trying to work together as friends because 1) they want to have fun, 2) because they are already playing together, and 3) would know each other better than average, penguin takes a while to come to this thread and doesn't really engage Mala.
In post 2013, Wisdom wrote:Those posts were before her claim. So nope, no excuse. Mala was objectively ultrascummy and townreading her like you did, without any doubt, any intent to reconsider, is not what any town would ever do.
I hope you reconsider this dogmatic opinion of yours in future games. I have a feeling you won't. I am happy to be the one who broke your rule.
In post 2013, Wisdom wrote:If your reasoning is "conviction", like I said I don't buy it. It's just a weak excuse.
Yes. Ok. Agree to disagree, I guess.
In post 2013, Wisdom wrote:Like I told you at the time, there's no way a townie thinks someone is lying yet they don't consider the possibility he might be scum. Lying mainly comes from scum.
But it does come from town, as you've just admitted. You are only viewing his actions as coming from scum. We are clearly taking the opposite stance on Matt's claim. How are we so different?
In post 2013, Wisdom wrote:You didn't interact with her. You don't care what she has to say to you. You don't care that you might be wrong. You don't consider such a possibility! Town don't fucking do that. Unless you are a daycop with a guilty on her, you don't do that. You interact until you are completely sure.
I do care that I might be wrong but it is Day 1. Caring that you might be wrong is more important later. I think I am more than likely right.
In post 2013, Wisdom wrote:And no, that was not an opinion, that was manipulation. The tone and the wording you use matters. It's different to say "I think she might be doing X" and different to say "She is doing X, period. She is scum."
That's not manipulation if it so obvious. Manipulation is much more subtle. I don't see the difference of "I think she might be doing this" and "She is doing this". It is obvious that is my opinion so prefacing any statements I make with "I think" is redundant.
In post 2013, Wisdom wrote:So now suddenly it's PoE
Complete bullshit.
Yes. Good talk.
:]
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2017 (isolation #50) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:44 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 1501, Desperado wrote:My power being known is net-neutral.

Answer the question.
This is the post why I said "useful". I forgot he had claimed Hades.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2018 (isolation #51) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:44 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 2014, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2012, Mirari wrote:Wow, both you and Wisdom really want to invalidate ooba and I's playing history and meta expertise of each other.
:lol: :lol:

ooba, please dude. Listen to me. These stuff is what scum say to buddy their friends. There's no mistaking it.
You are wrong.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2020 (isolation #52) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:35 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 2019, Wisdom wrote:No I won't because there's nothing to reconsider. Scum have sticky reads and don't care to re-evaluate them and see if they are wrong.
Like say, Penguin?
What is your opinion of the people who are still voting Mala since Elyse's most recent post? There's a reason they are on my sketchy list. Whiskers is sketchy for the potential "loophole" explanation of avoiding Mala's role (it didn't happen but it could have).

That reminds me,
Mala, if someone in a QT dies, does the person alive still "have a QT" to your power?

In post 2019, Wisdom wrote:No, you don't. When you posted your tunnely "let's lynch penguin" posts and you stopped interacting with her we still had 2 weeks left. If you have 2 weeks left in which you can figure out more and see if you are right or wrong in your reads you do that.
Two things. 1) People were willing enough to end this day two weeks in advance when they got her wagon to L-1. That point is moot. 2) More time does not mean it will be utilized effectively. As games get longer, people are less willing to read them. More interactions does not mean they will be useful, everyone has given opinions at this point, some opinions are just going back and forth with no real end in sight, see the interaction between me and you. You are just saying I am objectively wrong about everything, which is what you are accusing me of doing with Penguin.

If you see that as a form of manipulation, I accept that. If you don't see discourse, as in trying to get people to vote your wagon anyway as manipulation, I don't accept that. This point is really about semantics.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2022 (isolation #53) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:28 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 2021, Wisdom wrote:I don't disagree that more time is not always useful. But when you have not interacted with penguin at all and you have the time to do it, why not do it?

Penguin is actually reconsidering her reads, like the mala one, so what's your point?

Mala had been so scummy that I understand it that people don't want to believe her claim. But it makes sense with my flavor explanation and everything, so they'll realise they're wrong when they actually read properly.
I don't really want to. But I will if you insist. I don't want to make a "case" like the one you made against me for the sake of making a "case". Wasted time for everyone involved. I will do that later.

I did that with Whiskers. But you discount anything that doesn't fit neatly within your mold. :|

Mala's claim was town without your flavor specifications.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2037 (isolation #54) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:07 am

Post by Mirari »

I just realized 1895 even existed. Wis, you're being petty about people not seeing things your way. :|
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2070 (isolation #55) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:39 pm

Post by Mirari »

I think everyone is getting confused about the lover thing because Wisdom chose a very poor word to describe the flavor of his speculation. Couples would be better.

I don't see the utility of neighborizers using their power anymore. The gambit and under the radar potential has been lost and I am not sure having them target each other will help with reads as they would all know it is coming.

Using Mala to target the scummiest one of the bunch tonight I think is the best coordination.

Penguin, don't look at me, blame Wisdom for the incoming case. Probably won't be here until tomorrow.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2079 (isolation #56) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:31 pm

Post by Mirari »

In post 2076, Whiskers wrote:Could you please expand on this?
I caught this before fully leaving but it is for a few reasons. I explained it slightly earlier but I wanted to wait until you saw it so I could see your reaction.

When I said you were scumreading Nacho + Wisdom for Nacho's comment saying Wisdom is trying to do this town thing to look town, you made a post that said "Golly no!" or something really disingenuous and moved your vote.
You claimed and didn't in my opinion try to parse the situation as much as I thought you would have based on your early game play.
Your claim itself I feel is more likely scum than the other 2 neighborizer claims. If there are no more neighbors (praying to Olympic godz at this point), your claim seems to have safety built into it from a design perspective. Right now Mala can check to see if people have a QT. If you are scum you will have a QT. You using your power on D1 makes it so that you will have a QT and thus avoid being hit by her cop ability. An activation of a Godfather ability in my opinion.
Your most recent unvote about the Mala wagon I will give you the benefit of the doubt about but, it has the same vibe as the Golly No unvote I mentioned earlier.

I don't want to lynch you for those reasons but those are some sketchball things I've been mulling over and put you on the list.

Probably won't see me again until tomorrow.

edit: Ok, seems like you saw the half explanation which is good
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2205 (isolation #57) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:59 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 2192, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2188, Nachomamma8 wrote:The only power roles that QT cops can find are neighborizers, and they can't even find those very well. This would be the most useless rolecop in the entire world and I have no idea how you could use it to clear partners.
Lovers, Masons, alternate scumteam,
You'd use it to clear partners by doing what mala is doing, and saying, "Ah, Whiskers is clean! No QTs there."
What are you saying about Lovers/Masons? That Mala can use that to find those roles?

If anything, Mala is a straight Role Cop. But I think she is a QT cop and I think she is town. I have a question for all of the neighborizers...
Neighborizers did you all start a premade QT?

Mala ask
If someone starts with an open QT, but doesn't induct anyone, would they still show up positive to your power?

I remember someone accusing Ooba and I not really working together. That is a lie. I told Ooba to not vote Arc. I wasn't going to force him to see it my way, I think he is a better player than I am so I will play second fiddle to his reads but he did eventually change his opinion. We are voting the same person right now too. We are defending each other. That's all working together.
All I really have for now, sorry. :(
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2258 (isolation #58) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:53 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 199, penguin_alien wrote:
In post 175, Grimgroove wrote:Not liking Malakittens' defense against Wisdom either. It's got a big whiff of AtE around it.
Last time I saw Mala get emotional she basically made herself conf-town, to my scum-self's dismay. I don't think I've played with scum-Mala, oddly enough, but this isn't out of line with her town play.

mollie and AA9 apparently town-reading each other isn't surprising. AA9's confidence does look towny, and if mollie wasn't town-reading her I'd be surprised.
In post 195, Mirari wrote:Oopsie daisy.
Why leave yourself out, Wisdom?
makes me not mind my vote on Mirari.
I just noticed something. Why were people so upset over my confidence in the reads I made?

She has now moved on from her reasoning to vote me because my vote is naked to a single post I made analyzing the intentions of Wisdom. This early behavior is why I have such a strong scumread on Penguin. She is really trying to read me as scum.

These posts 1, 2, 3 show what I consider typical "I don't understand" scum posts where a scum member doesn't want to give a definitive stance on something yet but feels compelled to say something on the matter.

I know penguin commented about the Nacho interaction but that is further defiance and unbending will in her reads. She doesn't want to read Nacho as town.

If what Desp says in this post are true I will be more inclined to change my read on penguin. The static reads is why I don't think she is town.
In post 368, penguin_alien wrote:Yeah, I want to see where Mala's going with this, as she's never gone out this strongly after me before. Maybe she believes her ability to read me has improved, but I seem to recall the two of us being massively paranoid about one another in past games only for it to amount to either nothing or a blow to the town. There's been a town-Mala scum-me game completed since then, but I still think she's grandstanding.

As far as you go, Wisdom, you haven't been very interested in engaging me. You're more interested in talking about my play. Sure, you asked why I questioned ooba's AA9 vote, and then read my thought process as scummy. Your tunneling in spite of yourself reads as town-Wisdom to me, FWIW, which makes me want to give you more time to sort stuff out if you're so inclined.
Overall I think the post that this came from looks town, but these two paragraphs are handwave-y. I think penguin is trying to appease both Mala and Wisdom here.
In post 425, penguin_alien wrote:I have not forgotten about my vote. Although Mala bugging mollie for a read on her is making me strongly consider Mala-scum.
But since that vote, penguin has done nothing of the sort trying to further my wagon's progress. She was happy with her vote just rotting on my wagon. She was busy dealing with the Mala issue. In this post penguin is very clearly keeping her options open for either a Mirari wagon or a Mala wagon.

- more "I don't understand this" to avoid forming a hard opinion that would have to be justified later.
In post 992, penguin_alien wrote:where it takes more than one post for Mirari to explain why ooba votes are bad. It's not helpful and reads as artificial to me.
:|

This post makes me question my read on penguin actually.
In post 1358, penguin_alien wrote:What's protown? She's 'scum-reading' the person who's voting you? Why the weird phrasing about you liking the wagon on me because she was on it, given that that was an understated characterization seeing as she's pushed it the entire game so far?
penguin is very defensive in this post that I don't think is entirely warranted. She's finally grown a will instead of being a wallflower? She's enumerated reasons for reading me as scum that I've explained, but she's still voting me because she has to if she wants to have credibility among the town.
In post 1482, penguin_alien wrote:Basically, Mirari's post reeks of confirmation-bias.
Is this more likely to come from scum all of the sudden?

It isn't dismissal. It is saying ooba has a very good penchant for reading me. I am generally very good at reading ooba. We are town reading each other. You should that into consideration as it is true.

keeping her options open for a Mirari or Mala lynch. She is angry that there is no support for a Mirari wagon yet she has done relatively little to drive that wagon home. Can only be made at yourself at that point, penguin.
In post 1495, penguin_alien wrote:Why not flavor claiming at this juncture? We're basically going to get flavor from Whiskers, GG, and whoever gets run up today. Plus MattP's out there. When everyone's a god, it's less telling to scum. And since flavor seems to line up with role, it'll reduce scum shenanigans down the road.
Did you ever think people were not going to be Olympian Gods? The name of this game? :|

It potentially reduces the "shenanigans" that scum can pull later in game at the cost of most likely losing the majority of town's power before it can become useful.
In post 1552, penguin_alien wrote:You say MattP has no scum motive to claim--what's the town motive then? P-edit: Wisdom asked it as well, but consider this me seconding the request.
I answered this.
In post 1562, penguin_alien wrote:Yeah, Mirari, your assigned motivations are not correct. Whee.
And you're saying I am the one being dismissive?
In post 1636, penguin_alien wrote:Working from the assumption you're town, can you take another look at Mirari--ignoring the crap about whether ooba has IRL meta tells that scum-Mirari would almost certainly be able to avoid replicating here--and give me your read?
You give me much more credit than I deserve. Why? We've never played together. You're making a very large assumption about my playing skill so that I fit into your scumread.
In post 1835, penguin_alien wrote:Caught up. I'm not lynching Mala, period. Her reactions make no sense from scum, and no way scum-Mala would keep fake scum-reading me all the way to the gallows. On a less personal level, the role just makes too much sense.

MattP looks worse to me, but I'd like to see where Mirari goes.
Now that the Mala wagon has gone to Hades and back, penguin continues to support my wagon without true selling of my wagon. Oh, and she now supports a MattP lynch. Another one of her scumreads that she has not furthered.
In post 2011, penguin_alien wrote:ooba, have you actually played forum mafia with Mirari? Because I don't see any overlap in your games prior to this one on this forum, and there's a huge difference between an hour-long f2f game and a months-long text-based game.
Really trying to discredit the rapport Ooba and I have together. It won't work.
In post 2053, penguin_alien wrote:As far as neighborizers go, what about having them neighborize one another? It lets them use their roles without giving everyone a QT and so maximizes Mala's role's utility. And since there is a good chance of having a scum neighborizer, it lets the town one(s) sort the scum one(s) a bit.
What is the use of neighborhoods at this juncture? Coordination of gambits is mostly useless and they can use the game to discuss things. Allowing the neighbors to action dilutes the usefulness of Mala's role which is what we should be trying to maximize.
In post 2064, penguin_alien wrote:Yes, not neighborizing at all is also an option that's been discussed. But if supposedly three of, what, ballpark ten townies here have a PR of neighborizer and we just ignore it entirely, it seems likely to put us at a disadvantage. They could all be town, I suppose, given Mala's QT cop thing. But they're going to look worse regardless as the game progresses. Letting them help sort one another is an option.
How is that going to put as at a disadvantage? Neighborhoods are entirely dependent on the people in them. Do you think the current neighborizers are good enough to warrant weakening Mala's role? I don't think so.

How are they going to "look worse regardless"? I completely do not understand that line of thinking. If it is dictated they don't take night actions by the town, it would be dumb to hold them accountable for that.

That wasn't as bad as I thought.
I am not as set in my scum read on penguin if Desperado's point is true. Otherwise, I think (happy Wisdom?) penguin has a high chance of flipping scum.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2259 (isolation #59) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:56 am

Post by Mirari »

About MattP's claim, it still makes sense from a town perspective of trying to increase his chances of survival by making himself a less desirable nightkill. I don't think he is morally lost to the point he would sack his town game for his scum game. I wish he would contribute more.

Whiskers being scum is possible given the weird role interactions with Mala's role and the explanations he's given recently have been less than stellar. I need to think about his play more.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2278 (isolation #60) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:38 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 2274, Whiskers wrote:"You love the sun,
so you moved to florida where you're hailed as a god."

[preedit]
Wait, you said "it works other ways" but then said, "it's the same." What?
What the hell?
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2282 (isolation #61) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:44 am

Post by Mirari »

Fitz, do you already have a QT created in your PM by the mod?
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2288 (isolation #62) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:51 am

Post by Mirari »

Confused at the point you're making about the Whiskers claim? Please explain.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2291 (isolation #63) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:55 am

Post by Mirari »

What's the point of a QT cop if there's 3+ false positives, Elyse? :(

Hm..
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2295 (isolation #64) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by Mirari »

This is all you since I don't have the required materials to make this distinction. :science:
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2329 (isolation #65) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:06 pm

Post by Mirari »

In post 2328, shos wrote:Wanted to see how the newguy from othersite reacts. Didnt get what i seeked.

Oobas post makrs me more certain with my voat.
Leta compile a list of ppl who have abilitu flavor or not,maybe itsjusr going to be 10v3 lol
What about ooba's post?
You thought this was going to be not 10v3?

Didn't realize how much information was already in the game.

Spoiler: Game Analysis
Claims

Neighborizers:
MattP - Hephaestus, 2-shot Neighborizer
Whiskers - Apollo, Daytalk Neighborizer
havingfitz - Hermes, Neighborizer

Grimgroove - Virgin
shos - Demeter
Desperado - Hades
penguin_alien - Poseidon

Mala - Aphrodite, QT Cop

Unclaimed:
ooba
Wisdom
Nachomamma8
ika
Mirari

Sketchy people:
penguin_alien
Nachomamma8
Desperado
shos
MattP
havingfitz
Whiskers
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2330 (isolation #66) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:09 pm

Post by Mirari »

Beginning to lose my handle on this game.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2354 (isolation #67) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:06 am

Post by Mirari »

penguin has done everything within her power not to move a vote from me, Wisdom. How does that have town intent?
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2362 (isolation #68) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:16 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 2358, shos wrote:@mirari: I dunno, judging by peng's activity he just really believes it, I'd think. I've also earned myself some townread on him for earlier posts. it's not like you post too much good stuff for him to change that read. I dunno if he has any other scumreads, if he has none then I agree it's odd.
That's not the point I am trying to make. penguin has voiced suspicions of other players [Mala, MattP] but has never truly thrown her wait behind a wagon for either one. She isn't even really throwing her wait behind my wagon. She's coasting on scumread on me.

Shos, you need to learn Greek Mythology. Those 3 gods were Virgins. Additionally, ooba, have you noticed that there are only 12 "big named" gods? The 13th one was taken by Dionysus being the sample PM. Not that it matters since I don't think we have any way of verifying character of a player.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2372 (isolation #69) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:36 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 2260, Wisdom wrote:Which desperado's point?
I realized I never answered you.

Originally I thought in the game that Desp was talking about penguin was scum. She wasn't. In Maniacal Street she was scum. Desp called her town for it in that game. I think she is doing the same thing she did in that game here.
In post 284, penguin_alien wrote:
In post 273, Desperado wrote:@ Penguin: Uh...no? I was coaching you to play less like WWE and more like Calvin and Hobbes.

Sorry, I was thinking of this:
In post 4487, Desperado wrote:PA is definitely playing different in this game. In WWE, PA never addressed someone individually unless it was to implicate them as scum.

In contrast, ISO her in this game and you see a lot of interactions initiated by her that never materialize into scum reads.

(Snipped for length)

If I based my read solely on this I would have PA as town this game.
In post 277, ooba wrote:
In post 270, penguin_alien wrote:I like words better than pictures, obviously I'm in the minority there.
Spoiler: Post 3.5
I'll assume that's 'heresy' although now that I'm on my tablet I'll add that it's annoying not to be able to see the whole pic in the thread too.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2373 (isolation #70) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:37 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 2371, ooba wrote:
In post 2369, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2365, ooba wrote:Scum virgin = Godfather role so there's an elegance to that design.
Wait, even if they're immune to being neighborized, don't they still have a QT by being scum?
Well, I was actually thinking about that yesterday. We're all assuming that scum share a QT or all of them do. I was thinking of a setup where the scum virgin godfather knows his partners, but is not part of the QT and controls the kill till he dies\is lynched. The other two scum share a QT and get kill control if the godfather is out of the game.

Now that I type it out - it sounds crazy.

^P-edit: Your theory definitely sounds more plausible but there's a certain inelegance to the virgin having a QT if you ask me.
If anything the Virgin is a goon and the neighborizer is a pseudo-godfather. That was my take on the setup.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2375 (isolation #71) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:41 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 2364, Wisdom wrote:Mirari, it's the 12 major ones plus Hades.
Oh. That makes sense.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2376 (isolation #72) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:43 am

Post by Mirari »

Ooba it is worth noting that penguin did the "bucket" thing in WWE Mafia run by Nexus (a Large Theme) but not in Maniacal Street Mafia run by Mastin (a Large Normal). She most likely did not do it in Maniacal because of the size of the game and the fact that most of her team was dead by Night 2.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2388 (isolation #73) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:13 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 2387, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2385, ooba wrote:Maybe scum virgin figured out the one scum in three rule for NEIs and VIR and decided it's better not to claim?
Good point.
Also the claim of a second virgin would further point at Mala's claim being legit, so maybe they didn't claim since there were still people doubting that.
I doubt that? A flavor claim would easily point them out in that case? If anything the scum virgin would be the first to claim but town being more careful chose not to claim.

The problem with that is I don't really see Grim as scum.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2391 (isolation #74) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:17 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 2389, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2388, Mirari wrote:A flavor claim would easily point them out in that case?
What do you mean?
Virgins can only be 3 gods. Athena, Artemis, and Hestia. If the scum didn't want multiple virgins to confirm a fact in the game, they would be living on borrowed time as come mass claim their Virgin status would be questioned.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2392 (isolation #75) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:19 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 2381, Wisdom wrote:I think what Mirari meant with pseudo-godfather neighborizer is that even if Matt catches them having a QT, they have the excuse of being a neighborizer (therefore it's not an actual guilty)
This is what I meant.

Mala checks one of the neighborizers before they claim - "You have a QT, why?" "I am a neighborizer!" "Prove it." "Player X, are you in a neighborhood with me?" "Yes."

If ooba is correct in that complicated assumption I will be upset, but I think checking one of the virgins is the best course of action for Mala when she gets the chance.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2394 (isolation #76) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:26 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 2393, Wisdom wrote:I mean
Let's say 2 town virgins and 1 scum virgin
Grim (town virgin) claims
I say that Grim's role points to Mala's role being legit and there are possibly more roles like Grim's
Scum virgin does not claim so as not to confirm what I said, since there are people still questioning Mala's claim
Yes. But if they claim at any other point it is now likely death for them since their claim could have prevented a mislynch and indirectly confirmed themselves if Mala targeted them.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2395 (isolation #77) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:27 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 2390, Nachomamma8 wrote:I am tired so mostly read to keep up, but townread on ooba and Mirari gets strengthened in the last 6 pages or so.
For what reason?
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2403 (isolation #78) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:44 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 2396, ooba wrote:There might be simpler explanation as far as reasons for not claiming at that time go - but I don't want to answer for anyone else.

Worth bolding: If your ability is a "virgin" (i.e. cannot be neighbhourized) in this game, please claim
I agree.

An addendum to this please
if you are a virgin goddess (Athena, Artemis, Hestia) only claim if you are one of those three and have an ability that makes you a Virgin (like Grim)
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2461 (isolation #79) » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:16 pm

Post by Mirari »

In post 2440, penguin_alien wrote:It's a theory. One that may or may not turn out to be true. Given the resistance to a mass flavor claim before, outing all potential virgins flies in the face of that, given the limited amount of flavor left to be claimed after that point.

ika seems like a convenient lynch. I'd rather lynch MattP over him at this point.
Can we lynch this yet?
Doesn't even address my wagon. Happy to see that roll like a tumble weed.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2485 (isolation #80) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:31 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 2474, Whiskers wrote:Based only on the posts since the last votecount, I'd lynch:
What does this mean?
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2518 (isolation #81) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:29 am

Post by Mirari »

Ooba what do you think about Nacho being on penguin? His play really leaves something to be desired and I would not be surprised if he was scum. :/

ika's wagon is quickly turning into a compromise lynch.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2657 (isolation #82) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:59 am

Post by Mirari »

Wisdom, you've lost a lot of credibility over the course of this day. You suffer from "Boy-who-cried-wolf Syndrome". I'm happy Penguin is finally dying. At this juncture, penguin I think you should claim.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2671 (isolation #83) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:49 am

Post by Mirari »

Not sure in 16 hours we can string up another person. UNVOTE:
I have such a hard time understanding the point of this game given all the claims.

Let me think about this. peng, I think Wisdom is town because no way a scum person would ever post that much.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2677 (isolation #84) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:13 am

Post by Mirari »

Last reads, penguin?
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2709 (isolation #85) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:15 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 2680, Wisdom wrote:Btw we did break this record as of some posts ago
That's really annoying.
I'll be here for the next few hours. I want to give penguin the most chance to talk right now. She's finally motivated.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2717 (isolation #86) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:32 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 2712, penguin_alien wrote:And what would you like me to say, Mirari? I may as well make your day while I'm at it, given that I hope this town puts the screws to you when I flip town.
If you are town, then we unfortunately cross tunneled each other. For that I am sorry. :( The town will never "put the screws to me", I guarantee that.

Since you've stormed off, this day has lasted long enough.

VOTE: penguin

Hold me, Wisdom!
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2867 (isolation #87) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:59 am

Post by Mirari »

I'm alive. Barely.
What did I miss?
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2985 (isolation #88) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:09 am

Post by Mirari »

Weak Doctor is definitely more a cop than a doctor.
I'm here. I will be posting shortly. Sorry I have not been present this day, things very chaotic for me and my family.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2998 (isolation #89) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:16 am

Post by Mirari »

Don't have a hernia.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2999 (isolation #90) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:17 am

Post by Mirari »

Reading up on this day now...
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3002 (isolation #91) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:44 am

Post by Mirari »

I'm just going to scroll past what Whiskers is saying and the fights he is getting into. Hopefully he will be universally town and get nightkilled like Wisdom.
Sorry not sorry, but posting as much as you two do (shos too) it negatively affects the game.
In post 2810, Nachomamma8 wrote:I was also think about the Aesthetic part of the flip, and I believe in ooba's three virgin theory more than I did before, just implemented in a different way... Three people who are immune to neighborization in different ways: one by being Aesthetic, one by being a Virgin, and one by being a commuter, perhaps? I don't believe the setup is as easy as one scum in the virgins, one scum in neighborizers, and one scum in the others, although that would be elegant, but I believe there is a possibility of it and now am doubly looking forward to the grim groove slot investigation.
In post 2815, Nachomamma8 wrote:My opinion of Titus is pretty much going to be decided on what ika flips, for the record. As of now, I still lean town on him, but a few more posts like the one we've seen so ad and I'm sure it won't take to long until that townread is shot to shot.

Vote: havingfitz

What are your reads? Yesterday your scumreads were Titus, ika, and myself, with everyone too town to vote to avoid a no lynch: are those your thoughts today?
Posts like these and the early not really active following Matt is why I think Nacho might be scum.
He isn't reading, and if he is, not very attentively.

Grim's replace out post is townie. I don't think he would actually try to help his predecessor be tied to any ideas if he was scum, so bald is probably town. Shos's push into bald is really bad and shos should be ashamed for pushing it. ika's "we are gods, why are you weak!?" is really bad. I think ika should go today.
In post 2851, Malakittens wrote:This is why Titus.

Whisker's role is different from yours and Fitz. Whisker's role gives day talk instead of night talk to whoever he neighborizes
I would actually say that is a point in Whisker's flavor. I don't think Elyse would be as shortsighted as to give the scum in the neighborizer group a publicly odd one out ability. Between Titus + Fitz for scum, I'm not sure.
In post 2884, 1baldeagle1 wrote:I was referring to the part where Grim lied and only claimed half of my role. Why would he claim Weak Doctor on Day 1? Lol.
Why would you claim on Day 2? :\
In post 2886, 1baldeagle1 wrote:Mirari- Null-Scum. The backpedal from the claim then hammering was sketchy.
penguin's last few posts appealed to me. I only hammered her when the deadline was looming and she publicly left the thread so there was no use anymore. That day had dragged on long enough.
In post 2896, Whiskers wrote:Also Nacho, do you want me to absolutely destroy Mirari's case on Penguin?
I mean it is after the fact, that type of play should have been done yesterday.
In post 2900, 1baldeagle1 wrote:So, yeah that's what I got from those posts. Her hammer vote was just weird and dramatic.
Eh. I don't play typically. That's all I really have to say on that.
In post 2905, ika wrote:
In post 2882, 1baldeagle1 wrote:
In post 2881, shos wrote:whiny? no, not at all, the whole trap is really easy to understand. if you really were a virgin, you'd just answer no, and not start running through 3000 posts in search of enlightment. funny that you added the 'half' there. GG never said anything about it.
Exactly, he never said anything else. There's more to it.

I'm the Virgin
Weak Doctor
. I (or Grim) protected Mala last night and Mala is confirmed town.

Makes sense now?

weak doc? is it me or does that look like the stupid claim ever in a game flavor like this. we are FREAKING GODS, i dont ecpext gods to be "weak" of any foi want to hear a flavor or something that will convince me that a god would be "weak" if this was a game where we had mortals mixed in maybe but not gods.

vote: 1baldeagle1
Yea, this is the absolute worst reasoning to join a wagon.
In post 2920, 1baldeagle1 wrote:
In post 2903, shos wrote:I request to be docced tonight.
I rather protect Mala.
In post 2921, shos wrote:why would you do that?? you're basically a doccop! you can confirm more people/find scum; why protect mala?? it's like copping someone twice!
In post 2922, 1baldeagle1 wrote:Because Mala is a QT cop, so she needs to stay alive. And scum can just nightkill me to frame someone anyways.
Eh, we can theoretically just "move" the copping ability over to Mala anyway. Mala is activated on N2, right? Have her investigate someone without a QT publicly and have bald protect her. Not the worst idea in the world.

Ok. I mostly skimmed that because you people talk a lot and it isn't really worthwhile BUT a few things.

Mass claim by D4 at the latest, scum selected their shot last night based on the holes in the setup (they didn't know Wisdom's role) and his universality of being town. I thank them for that shot actually. Saves me from having to read up on probably 20 pages.

Townreads and scum lists?
Like I said earlier, I think there is one scum in Titus/Fitz, I think Nacho is potentially scum, I think ika is scum. Despite what I said about mollie, ika's vote onto bald is the worst thing in history.

Hmm.. So reading through

Ooba town
Mala town
bald town
me town
Whiskers town

leaves
Desperado
Nacho
Titus
ika
Fitz
shos

From there I think it goes

Desp probably town
shos probably town
Titus probably town

to

Nacho
ika
fitz

if fitz is town I need to critically reevaluate my reads. bald claiming isn't the worst thing in the world, but certainly was suboptimal and it can be worked around.

What does everyone think about that list? I think we should go after fitz first, I think he is most likely scum and it would help me parse out nacho.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3004 (isolation #92) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:48 am

Post by Mirari »

I think Fitz is more likely scum though.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3005 (isolation #93) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:54 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 2783, havingfitz wrote:Here....on vacation at the moment (until the 6th) so a bit distracted. Staying caught up for the most part on the reading....easier now with wisdom gone.

Pre-lynch suspicions towards Matt (Titus) and ika still remain. Still mulling over next step...no rush.
In post 2841, havingfitz wrote:
In post 2838, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2834, Malakittens wrote:Whiskers are you goin to ignore my question for the third time in a row?

Did you use your ability n1? If so who?
Oh, you're finally going to ask it?

Or did you mean when you asked all of the neighborizers in 2730? Sorry, I wasn't ignoring you, per se: I figured that I didn't answer you would have been answer enough. To clarify,
no, i submitted a No Action.
Why not? Why not use it on one of the other neighborizors to confirm your role or Grimgrove to confirm his? Or Mala? Why none at all :?
I really don't have a case for Fitz other than his iso being fairly sparse. Only 1555, 1791, and 2506 are really what I would consider content from him. The rest of my suspicions comes from PoE based on the setup. Out of the 3 neighborizers, Fitz is the least townie of the bunch. I read somewhere that Matt said he liked to occassionally be mafia because it helped his town game and that he got tired of being town all the time, I don't think he would replace out from being scum here. I also think it would be more likely that Matt was playing weird with that early claim if it came from town.

Additionally, Fitz was posted during his winter holidays no less a WEEKEND which is signature (RL > Mafia) directly counters. I think he was lurking that day when he made his most recent post.

ika I just feel bad for. It is like clubbing a baby seal as it waddles across ice. But if fitz or ika are scum that would make the arc and mollie interaction more likely scum buddies trying to make each other look town.

Fitz scum also makes me more suspicious of nacho because he would have seen fitz said he was going on vacation and a vote on him at that point would have done nothing for a considerable amount of time (5 more days most likely).

VOTE: Fitz
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3006 (isolation #94) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:06 am

Post by Mirari »

Mala if you are in need of an investigation I would suggest Nacho or Desp. I would say ika but a town nacho or desp is more useful for the town.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3007 (isolation #95) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:07 am

Post by Mirari »

Curious to know what ooba thinks, hopefully he won't replace out of this game :(
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3034 (isolation #96) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:51 am

Post by Mirari »

I probably would have targeted someone I felt was scummy, probably Nacho.
Shos, I don't see Eagle scum. I don't believe your reaction tests worked meaningfully. I think eagle targeting Mala again and then Mala taking over the investigation responsibility is a good course of action.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3126 (isolation #97) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:20 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 3117, shos wrote:Im not getting what you say about mollie. Im trusting nacho on this one re:meta.
I might be stuck on eagle, yes, but policy lynching ika for being annoying is of no use. If you read my iso of him in depth youll see that i took this into account. Annoying, yes, scum, doesnt look like it. Its not that theres sonething too deep between the lines - but there IS sonething.

Ooba and mirari and fitz might be having site access problems too...

So far, im against eagle, eagle omgus me, titus deathtunnel me, nobody seems to think lynching neis is a good call but nacho aiming at fitz.

So its lije a stalemate of inactivity - us, nacho, eafle, titus, and slightly des are active, and we disagree,bwe cant get a lynch that way. Considering some may even be scum - i see no reason to let go of eagle.

Des explanation doesnt listen to me. Nachos too.
Ooba is busy with stuff. Probably will be replaced. I am desperately trying to remain in this game.
Someone, I think Shos, asked me if I was only concerned with Fitz talking about me in one of his larger posts. That is not what I meant. I pointed out 3 posts that he made as those are the only ones that can really qualify as content.

If Eagle wants to target shos, and Mala targets ika/nacho (nacho please) that I guess is understandable. I still think eagle should target mala to protect her and just go after the people that should not have QTs (nacho, ika, shos, Desp I believe).
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3163 (isolation #98) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:32 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 3160, shos wrote:Good.
So is it ok that he targets me or mala? And mala targets nacho/ika/des?
I like that although I think Eagle should hit where Mala cannot - in the neighborizers.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3165 (isolation #99) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:00 am

Post by Mirari »

Not really considering we all agree that at least one neighborizer is scum? And nacho at some point needs to be checked

I just need more time to catch up. Going with the crowd on this one. VOTE: ika
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3193 (isolation #100) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:18 am

Post by Mirari »

Sorry about my play today.
But Kise/ooba and I are town. I will explain tomorrow, I strongly urge investigative PRs to hit within other players. The suggestions so far are pretty good and I support them.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3218 (isolation #101) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:03 am

Post by Mirari »

If you are going to laud it over everyone, you might as well claim. I'd rather wait for a massclaim until we have 2 scum down but we are in a mostly favorable position.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3244 (isolation #102) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by Mirari »

Since we are claimed I want a mass claim stat.
Nacho first and then desperado.

Shos, it is Day 3, where is your night 2 information?
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3245 (isolation #103) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by Mirari »

This setup is really weird.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3254 (isolation #104) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:59 pm

Post by Mirari »

In post 3249, Desperado wrote:
In post 3244, Mirari wrote:Since we are claimed I want a mass claim stat.
Nacho first and then desperado.

Shos, it is Day 3, where is your night 2 information?
I don't get it. You were mason partners without day chat and we still had to call you out for not communicating/solving the game enough in the thread?

And Nacho is town so I don't really care, I'm Hades and I'm a restless spirit. I get to vote for the entire day after my death via PM to the mod.
It's like this magical thing called life didn't happen.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3255 (isolation #105) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:00 pm

Post by Mirari »

I don't see town Nacho through play.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3304 (isolation #106) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:57 am

Post by Mirari »

Nacho or Whiskers please
I think Titus is town.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3362 (isolation #107) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:50 am

Post by Mirari »

I think Whiskers is more likely scum than Titus. But I am fine with thinning out the neighborizer pool.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3371 (isolation #108) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:48 am

Post by Mirari »

I have no idea who to vote for anymore. I'm sorry. :(
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3376 (isolation #109) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:20 pm

Post by Mirari »

VOTE: Whiskers
I felt Matt was town. Counter wagons.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3381 (isolation #110) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:28 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 3377, Desperado wrote:Counterwagons???

This isn't fucking D1 of a large.

Not too mention that your "counterwagon" was started in self preservation by scum and for what appear to be role related reasons.

@ Nacho: Why are you asking someone to put Titus out of her misery when you can do it? You aren't voting and she's at L-1...
I was just waiting for everyone to post agreement. No need to get so uppity about it.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”