Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3002 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:44 am

Post by Mirari »

I'm just going to scroll past what Whiskers is saying and the fights he is getting into. Hopefully he will be universally town and get nightkilled like Wisdom.
Sorry not sorry, but posting as much as you two do (shos too) it negatively affects the game.
In post 2810, Nachomamma8 wrote:I was also think about the Aesthetic part of the flip, and I believe in ooba's three virgin theory more than I did before, just implemented in a different way... Three people who are immune to neighborization in different ways: one by being Aesthetic, one by being a Virgin, and one by being a commuter, perhaps? I don't believe the setup is as easy as one scum in the virgins, one scum in neighborizers, and one scum in the others, although that would be elegant, but I believe there is a possibility of it and now am doubly looking forward to the grim groove slot investigation.
In post 2815, Nachomamma8 wrote:My opinion of Titus is pretty much going to be decided on what ika flips, for the record. As of now, I still lean town on him, but a few more posts like the one we've seen so ad and I'm sure it won't take to long until that townread is shot to shot.

Vote: havingfitz

What are your reads? Yesterday your scumreads were Titus, ika, and myself, with everyone too town to vote to avoid a no lynch: are those your thoughts today?
Posts like these and the early not really active following Matt is why I think Nacho might be scum.
He isn't reading, and if he is, not very attentively.

Grim's replace out post is townie. I don't think he would actually try to help his predecessor be tied to any ideas if he was scum, so bald is probably town. Shos's push into bald is really bad and shos should be ashamed for pushing it. ika's "we are gods, why are you weak!?" is really bad. I think ika should go today.
In post 2851, Malakittens wrote:This is why Titus.

Whisker's role is different from yours and Fitz. Whisker's role gives day talk instead of night talk to whoever he neighborizes
I would actually say that is a point in Whisker's flavor. I don't think Elyse would be as shortsighted as to give the scum in the neighborizer group a publicly odd one out ability. Between Titus + Fitz for scum, I'm not sure.
In post 2884, 1baldeagle1 wrote:I was referring to the part where Grim lied and only claimed half of my role. Why would he claim Weak Doctor on Day 1? Lol.
Why would you claim on Day 2? :\
In post 2886, 1baldeagle1 wrote:Mirari- Null-Scum. The backpedal from the claim then hammering was sketchy.
penguin's last few posts appealed to me. I only hammered her when the deadline was looming and she publicly left the thread so there was no use anymore. That day had dragged on long enough.
In post 2896, Whiskers wrote:Also Nacho, do you want me to absolutely destroy Mirari's case on Penguin?
I mean it is after the fact, that type of play should have been done yesterday.
In post 2900, 1baldeagle1 wrote:So, yeah that's what I got from those posts. Her hammer vote was just weird and dramatic.
Eh. I don't play typically. That's all I really have to say on that.
In post 2905, ika wrote:
In post 2882, 1baldeagle1 wrote:
In post 2881, shos wrote:whiny? no, not at all, the whole trap is really easy to understand. if you really were a virgin, you'd just answer no, and not start running through 3000 posts in search of enlightment. funny that you added the 'half' there. GG never said anything about it.
Exactly, he never said anything else. There's more to it.

I'm the Virgin
Weak Doctor
. I (or Grim) protected Mala last night and Mala is confirmed town.

Makes sense now?

weak doc? is it me or does that look like the stupid claim ever in a game flavor like this. we are FREAKING GODS, i dont ecpext gods to be "weak" of any foi want to hear a flavor or something that will convince me that a god would be "weak" if this was a game where we had mortals mixed in maybe but not gods.

vote: 1baldeagle1
Yea, this is the absolute worst reasoning to join a wagon.
In post 2920, 1baldeagle1 wrote:
In post 2903, shos wrote:I request to be docced tonight.
I rather protect Mala.
In post 2921, shos wrote:why would you do that?? you're basically a doccop! you can confirm more people/find scum; why protect mala?? it's like copping someone twice!
In post 2922, 1baldeagle1 wrote:Because Mala is a QT cop, so she needs to stay alive. And scum can just nightkill me to frame someone anyways.
Eh, we can theoretically just "move" the copping ability over to Mala anyway. Mala is activated on N2, right? Have her investigate someone without a QT publicly and have bald protect her. Not the worst idea in the world.

Ok. I mostly skimmed that because you people talk a lot and it isn't really worthwhile BUT a few things.

Mass claim by D4 at the latest, scum selected their shot last night based on the holes in the setup (they didn't know Wisdom's role) and his universality of being town. I thank them for that shot actually. Saves me from having to read up on probably 20 pages.

Townreads and scum lists?
Like I said earlier, I think there is one scum in Titus/Fitz, I think Nacho is potentially scum, I think ika is scum. Despite what I said about mollie, ika's vote onto bald is the worst thing in history.

Hmm.. So reading through

Ooba town
Mala town
bald town
me town
Whiskers town

leaves
Desperado
Nacho
Titus
ika
Fitz
shos

From there I think it goes

Desp probably town
shos probably town
Titus probably town

to

Nacho
ika
fitz

if fitz is town I need to critically reevaluate my reads. bald claiming isn't the worst thing in the world, but certainly was suboptimal and it can be worked around.

What does everyone think about that list? I think we should go after fitz first, I think he is most likely scum and it would help me parse out nacho.
PM me an avatar and I'll use it for a game. Thank you Swift Justice for my current avatar!
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3003 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:47 am

Post by Desperado »

I think Ika makes more sense for today's lynch.
;)
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3004 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:48 am

Post by Mirari »

I think Fitz is more likely scum though.
PM me an avatar and I'll use it for a game. Thank you Swift Justice for my current avatar!
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3005 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:54 am

Post by Mirari »

In post 2783, havingfitz wrote:Here....on vacation at the moment (until the 6th) so a bit distracted. Staying caught up for the most part on the reading....easier now with wisdom gone.

Pre-lynch suspicions towards Matt (Titus) and ika still remain. Still mulling over next step...no rush.
In post 2841, havingfitz wrote:
In post 2838, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2834, Malakittens wrote:Whiskers are you goin to ignore my question for the third time in a row?

Did you use your ability n1? If so who?
Oh, you're finally going to ask it?

Or did you mean when you asked all of the neighborizers in 2730? Sorry, I wasn't ignoring you, per se: I figured that I didn't answer you would have been answer enough. To clarify,
no, i submitted a No Action.
Why not? Why not use it on one of the other neighborizors to confirm your role or Grimgrove to confirm his? Or Mala? Why none at all :?
I really don't have a case for Fitz other than his iso being fairly sparse. Only 1555, 1791, and 2506 are really what I would consider content from him. The rest of my suspicions comes from PoE based on the setup. Out of the 3 neighborizers, Fitz is the least townie of the bunch. I read somewhere that Matt said he liked to occassionally be mafia because it helped his town game and that he got tired of being town all the time, I don't think he would replace out from being scum here. I also think it would be more likely that Matt was playing weird with that early claim if it came from town.

Additionally, Fitz was posted during his winter holidays no less a WEEKEND which is signature (RL > Mafia) directly counters. I think he was lurking that day when he made his most recent post.

ika I just feel bad for. It is like clubbing a baby seal as it waddles across ice. But if fitz or ika are scum that would make the arc and mollie interaction more likely scum buddies trying to make each other look town.

Fitz scum also makes me more suspicious of nacho because he would have seen fitz said he was going on vacation and a vote on him at that point would have done nothing for a considerable amount of time (5 more days most likely).

VOTE: Fitz
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3006 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:06 am

Post by Mirari »

Mala if you are in need of an investigation I would suggest Nacho or Desp. I would say ika but a town nacho or desp is more useful for the town.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3007 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:07 am

Post by Mirari »

Curious to know what ooba thinks, hopefully he won't replace out of this game :(
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3008 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:37 pm

Post by Malakittens »

i'm gonna catch up tomorrow?

new years didnt make me feel better at all ;[
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3009 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:26 pm

Post by shos »

Mirari, my daystart push on eagle is negligble in comparison to my current push.

Have you read my arguments?

Desp, you said that gg was trying to confirm mapatownfor the sake of setup specs, however you also said that gg was scumreading mala so it is suicide, i dont get it how nobody sees it
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3010 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:55 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2967, shos wrote:What im trying to say is that eagles claimed night actions are HORRIBLY not fitting to GGs play and thoughts, and i think he is lying about that role.

GG is an awesome player. He wouldnt suicide without a note.
Maybe he thought it was obvious that he was targetting the claimed cop as a doctor.
That seems the most logical solution.
In post 2985, Mirari wrote:Weak Doctor is definitely more a cop than a doctor.
I'm here. I will be posting shortly. Sorry I have not been present this day, things very chaotic for me and my family.
Doesn't mean it's invalid to treat the role like a Doctor, especially when there's a claimed cop in the game.
In post 3002, Mirari wrote:He isn't reading, and if he is, not very attentively.
Why do you think this? Why is not really actively following Matt a scumtell?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3011 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:04 pm

Post by shos »

Why protect a cop that cannot cop n1 instead of copping by yourself whenbobody knows? Crumb, cop, profit.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3012 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:08 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Why not protect a claimed cop as a doctor?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3013 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:07 pm

Post by shos »

Because a) you dont know hes really a cop and b) because YOU ARE A COP.

assume you were both a doc and a cop. And there was another cop claim. But that cop doesnt really recieve alignments, like you. And that cop cant actually get results from many people. Would you cop soneone or doc him?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3014 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:22 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3013, shos wrote:because YOU ARE A COP.
The role says doctor.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3015 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:57 pm

Post by shos »

The role also says weak.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3016 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:04 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

So?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3017 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:05 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

The role says doctor, why can't it be used as a doctor?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3018 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:17 am

Post by shos »

Because cop is a much stringer town utility and should be used if possible

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3019 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:18 am

Post by shos »

You are a fucking townread, tell me, what would you do if you were weak doc? Who would you target?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3020 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:19 am

Post by shos »

And ofc would you crumb your target?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3021 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:23 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3018, shos wrote:Because cop is a much stringer town utility and should be used if possible
But it's not like doc was chosen instead of cop.
They were used in tandem.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3022 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:24 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Weak Doctor was used like a doctor. This does not make the Weak Doctor claimant scum. At all.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3023 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:25 am

Post by shos »

From the wiki:
The real power of a Weak Doctor is not its protection......Thus, it should be balanced like a Cop.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3024 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:26 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

who the fuck cares

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”