Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1525 (isolation #200) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

Rereading.
Here is a lie from naz.
The game he referenced the players in that game were town

In post 778, Nazarene wrote:
In post 767, ShadedMelee wrote:psyche hold ur vote until i make another post pls
claim: watcher/tracker

it was a desperate attempt to avoid nk. Sorry.

Are you trying to pull a guyett here?

In a game that just finished, guyett (with shos as Interdimensional Arsehole) made up the most ridiculous claims as scum. He said scum wouldn't do such things because there is no benefit to them, because it would draw unwanted attention and that town would do it in a desperate attempt to mislead scum. Which is exactly what shaded is doing.

But then again, is Shaded really that simple?
-Tief

He used this as a basis to hammer vote. On something untrue.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1527 (isolation #201) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

Jake from State Farm wrote:That wasn't the basis of the hammer though. Tier was obviously trying to figure it out and aegor hammered. He's a tool for doing that but it doesn't mean he's scum

Yup because that was what aegor said that they about it right?

Nope.

In post 828, Nazarene wrote:

The deadline was a day away. Prohawk was nowhere near lynch. TierShift told me he was willing for our Hydra to hammer Shaded in the QT. I agreed.

Maybe you should let them defend themselves.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1528 (isolation #202) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:54 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1527, farside22 wrote:
Jake from State Farm wrote:That wasn't the basis of the hammer though. Tier was obviously trying to figure it out and aegor hammered. He's a tool for doing that but it doesn't mean he's scum

Yup because that was what aegor said that they
talked
about it right?

Nope.

The deadline was a day away. Prohawk was nowhere near lynch. TierShift told me he was willing for our Hydra to hammer Shaded in the QT. I agreed.

Maybe you should let them defend themselves.

Add the bold to my sentence.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1548 (isolation #203) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1544, Nazarene wrote:farside, please share thoughts on Victor.

-A

Nope. You keep refusing to awnser my questions with I can't read. GDIAF

Something caught my attention be right back.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1549 (isolation #204) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

Kthx
Please explain how you go from this thought process

In summary, scum team is: shos, Naz/Victor, tn.

Willing to lynch any of them today, though I'd prefer not to lynch tn's slot till the replacement posts some content. I'd prefer not to, but that's not to say you'll have to twist my arm to hang him either.

To this thought process

In post 1506, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 1498, ProHawk wrote:Unless the inactives get in here and vote for Naz it will be a battle. We should be talking compromise Shos.

^
In post 1499, Psyche wrote:I'm pretty happy with a tn lynch. Replacing out is scummy in general.

Wrong.
In post 1505, shos wrote:Kthx? prohawk? why are/were you voting me?
and please respond to my case on Naz?

See post
I shouldn't have to fucking link my own damned post to you lazy ass and I sure as hell shouldn't have to link it when it's the post where I voted your scum ass.
As for your 'Naz case', all it tells me is you are probably opposite alignments. As I have you scummier than them, well....that should tell you what I think of your Naz case.

Based on shos case.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1552 (isolation #205) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1540, ProHawk wrote:
In post 1531, Nazarene wrote:
What townvibes? This Head thought the Heads' case about her blatant opportunism and complete abandonment of reads in favor of whatever wagon happened to be popular was pretty strong. What is town about farside's posting? Do you find her complete 180 on us believable?

Her questions, answers, ITT thought processes, they all sound and feel genuine. Her vote on you has an element of emotion that comes from your quarrel. I don't think its a far stretch for her getting tipped off that you may be scum after you guys stated the town=effort falacy when your case on me was largely (and you ridiculed my comment about scum wanting to produce) that lack of effort=scum. To answer your question, I do find her 180 to be a natural trajectory.

This in a nutshell is naz inconsistency.
Considering tier part of the head talking about switching votes. In another game he stated not scummy.

In post 622, -Eek- I am a Belgian -_- wrote:

Switching votes is not inherently scummy. Neither is switching votes unexplained.

Reinoe, just hammer. Please. Snarky is not getting lynched, for it is farside. Please. Just look at this attack on us.
-Tiwr

Instead my switch in votes is scummy, even though I've explained why I switched, after I was asked what changed.
That game I stopped scum reading bulba because no one agreed after pages of arguing. First people agreed then disagreed. So when people don't say anything I think maybe I'm wrong.
Tier knows that because of that game. That is why my vote will sit till there dead.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1568 (isolation #206) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:13 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1563, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 1561, Jake from State Farm wrote:Why are lying btw?

Town player replacements are at 37.2%. Town Newbie player replacements at 44.9%. Scum player replacements at 46.5%. Scum Newbie player replacements at 64.6%.

Also

So if a newb replaces out, we get a ~47.4% chance that they are scum and a ~52.6% chance that they are town.

What I find odd is how 2 different people got significantly different results.

The second person you quoted admitted an error

In post 66, Glass wrote:Hmm, the math in my previous post is actually completely off, idk how I got that 0.528*1.16 = 1.345
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1581 (isolation #207) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:46 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1578, Jake from State Farm wrote:@farside - Victor has JUST NOW finished reading day 1 and we have 2 days left of day 2, you still think his method is helping town?

If he voted for shos would you care?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1586 (isolation #208) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:56 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1474, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 1471, farside22 wrote:Someone want to ask scum naz why he has victor as null scum? Because that reason he has makes no sense to me.

Makes sense to me. Victor is avoiding commenting on relevant shit by pretending to play catchup and the catchup never finishes so he's always behind. It's the best way to lurk. Post a bunch of iioa and don't do any scum hunting.

In post 1476, Jake from State Farm wrote:Skimmed cause I don't really care about his catch ups. I even asked him to stop and comment on current things and he acted like he couldn't be bothered to just ISO people to better understand the arguments.

Versus.

In post 1579, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 1577, VictorDeAngelo wrote:Naz is scummier.

why though?

all your posts are related to day 1 and you haven't even read his posts day 2. his case and his posts revolving around farside are pretty damn accurate.

I don't even know how you can make a vote yet if you haven't read anything of day 2

Basically you admit to not reading, he commented about something he didn't like and you call a case accurate that has been disputed.
But again naz can change reads and go vote someone they barely discussed day2 without questions. But someone explains why they changed reads is scummy compared to naz who has never once explained there change of reads.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1587 (isolation #209) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:57 am

Post by farside22 »

Never mind naz lied everyone he's still town, but shos lies he's scum.

Tired of the hypocrisy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1590 (isolation #210) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:33 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1589, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 1587, farside22 wrote:Never mind naz lied everyone he's still town, but shos lies he's scum.

Tired of the hypocrisy.

no hypocrisy, your false accusation that naz lied doesn't mean that he actually lied.

Making up a reason that shaded is scummy and telling you other head to hammer is not a lie?

Since when?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1591 (isolation #211) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:37 am

Post by farside22 »

*waits for jake to rationalize a point in favor if naz once agin*
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1596 (isolation #212) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:05 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1593, Nazarene wrote:
In post 1590, farside22 wrote:Making up a reason that shaded is scummy and telling you other head to hammer is not a lie?

What lie is involved there? What are you even talking about? This is why I do not respond to your posts. They are barely comprehensible, have horrible grammar and spelling, and include references either to events that never actually happened or to events so obliquely described that it is impossible to discern what they even are.

It's called reading the thread.

post here
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1597 (isolation #213) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:16 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1266, Nazarene wrote:
Scum following, as you have been all game.

-A

And another lie by naz. Basically this statement ignores 2 cases I provided (one I'm wanting for replacement to post at this point and is pointless to presue a read on a player that replaced out) and the other no one agreed so I moved on.
Shaded I was part of the questions and prodding, all that ignored by naz.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1601 (isolation #214) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:34 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1598, Nazarene wrote:
In post 1597, farside22 wrote:And another lie by naz. Basically this statement ignores 2 cases I provided (one I'm wanting for replacement to post at this point and is pointless to presue a read on a player that replaced out) and the other no one agreed so I moved on.
Shaded I was part of the questions and prodding, all that ignored by naz.

The fact that you posted cases does not mean that you were not following wagons.

-A

With my own opinion and very own thoughts on why X is scum, that followed no one else's?

Sure keep ignoring those facts since they help your case.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1608 (isolation #215) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:50 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1607, Jake from State Farm wrote:You obviously have no idea what a push is because saying "let's lynch pro" multiple times IS a push.

Let's lynch naz!!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1633 (isolation #216) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:30 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1616, Psyche wrote:I seriously doubt that naz is scum, and to return I would need a reason that has nothing to do with his D1 hammer.

My reasons have nothing to do with the day 1 hammer.

1) calls 2 player scum needing to justify a vote. However naz asked both players why the voted
2) bad case missing many moments of information
3) asked about my change of vote, I explained, he does not
4) multiple questions dodged repeated and complains he can't read them. Someone understood my points without a dictionary so I'm calling bs.
5) voted shaded on a bs reason.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1634 (isolation #217) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:31 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay one point was about the hammer.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1639 (isolation #218) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:47 am

Post by farside22 »

Interesting. Aegor stated differently

shos wrote:
In post 881, Nazarene wrote:I did not coordinate the hammer with Aegor.

So which is telling the truth?

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1643 (isolation #219) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:04 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1640, Jake from State Farm wrote:Willing to hammer isn't the same as coordinating a hammer. C'mon farside :facepalm:

Go ahead and hammer.

That isn't saying you have reservations or doubts or concerns and you are telling your other head to hammer vote.

I mean if tier had doubts based on inaccurate info why say it is okay to hammer?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1644 (isolation #220) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:05 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1642, Jake from State Farm wrote:Where was that post ?

Plus if that's true , it makes the hammer protown like I've been saying all along

Then explain why tier continued to have doubts.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1649 (isolation #221) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:13 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1647, Jake from State Farm wrote:You never hammered or lynched someone but had doubts about doing it? I do all the time.

I voted someone I didn't feel strongly about but I am not big on hammering.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1687 (isolation #222) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

I swear I will create an advertisement to get naz lynched.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1708 (isolation #223) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

If naz is town with that god awful case that they kept harping I would have a talk to tier about being a hypocritical asshole
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1709 (isolation #224) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

You know like making a case about changing reads out of the blue being scummy when they did the same.
Changing scum tells from accusing one player of being scum for saying nothing during a lynch.
Then accusing another player of being scum for making a case.

Ectra.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1712 (isolation #225) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1705, Scarab wrote:If Naz isn't scum, this game is basically lost in my opinion.

Naz is scum.

No way tier would think vote changing is scummy considering he does it and states it's not inherently scummy to switch votes.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1715 (isolation #226) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1713, ProHawk wrote:Farside, its not the vote-change that he was talking about it was what looked like to him a 180 degree flip on your read

His case mentioned the vote switch and tier has completely 180 degree changed his reads.
You should read the game I quoted tier as another head game.
Also naz 180 on you. Please. :roll:

Aegor you've been lynched and the case is still shit.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1728 (isolation #227) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

Jake from State Farm wrote:Also fos psych for not being dead. There's no reason scum kills useless [redacted] scarab over "claimed pr"

Fos: jake

Seriously let's wifom why scum does X. I mean you were in a normal where a player claimed a pr day 1 and he wasn't killed night 1 so what's with the wifom over night kill.....???

Vote: capt
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1730 (isolation #228) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

Kthx.
Still looking for a response to this
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1732 (isolation #229) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1731, Psyche wrote:
In post 1728, farside22 wrote:
Jake from State Farm wrote:Also fos psych for not being dead. There's no reason scum kills useless [redacted] scarab over "claimed pr"

Fos: jake

Seriously let's wifom why scum does X. I mean you were in a normal where a player claimed a pr day 1 and he wasn't killed night 1 so what's with the wifom over night kill.....???

Vote: capt

what has tn done that is more suspicious than what jake's done

Made a case on TN and it still stands. Jake.....he died night one in the normal so I don't know if he typically wifom's night kills. I'm looking for his mind set.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1735 (isolation #230) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1733, Jake from State Farm wrote:Shouldn't you be self voting? You said if they flipped town you would be lynched today.

vote: farside

Those are the only 2 options. I told you fuckers yesterday. They flip town , shos gets lynched. Farside put it out their on her own. We are doing this. She put it on herself.

I don't self vote and you didn't answer my question.
Why is psyche alive scummy or fos worthy when he asked for doc protection?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1736 (isolation #231) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1734, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 1386, farside22 wrote:I would state my life naz will flip town.

In post 1387, farside22 wrote:Flip scum not town obviously.

You can also explain the purpose of quoting this.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1777 (isolation #232) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1774, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 1736, farside22 wrote:
In post 1734, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 1386, farside22 wrote:I would state my life naz will flip town.

In post 1387, farside22 wrote:Flip scum not town obviously.

You can also explain the purpose of quoting this.

The purpose is to force people to follow through with what you said. You get lynched today or I'm going to make this game unfucking bearable

You haven't done that already?!? :roll:
You still haven't awnser why pysche alive is scummy or worth an fos when he asked for doc protection

@pysche: prohawk did indeed make a statement about your claim day 2 and issues.

Pro: I don't think you or pysche are scum. I would like this game to get out of a cluster fuck that it is in and everyone in the game post there 3 scum suspects with reason's why.
I'm starting to think all this fighting back and forth is helping scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1780 (isolation #233) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1778, Jake from State Farm wrote:Nope , you haven't seen unbearable yet.

Plus what did I do? Pushed on scum who is confirmed scum
Try to save naz who was town
Lynched a guy who played scummy and lied.

Farside/ shos are scum , I don't think. I know

Naz lied. You seem to think that case was great and I pointed out the lies and they thought I was scum before I voted for them. There suspicion did not ever explain tier's scum needing to justify a case.
Second shos was against shaded lynch and shaded was town and your whole case is to keeping calling him a lie for saying naz wasn't pushing hawk (or something like that?)
Basically all your points I look at others plays and go and?? Is there a reason x is scummy over Y for doing the same fucking thing and you will excuse one person but be completely unmoving with the other.
Simple question...why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1782 (isolation #234) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1735, farside22 wrote:
jake:
Why is psyche alive scummy or fos worthy when he asked for doc protection?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1789 (isolation #235) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Prohawk: you didn't say anything about my first idea about talking about scum reads. My other thought is since jake continues to dodge my question you ask him the question, including why pysche alive is fos worthy and the defense of naz for lying but still calling them town but both shos and shaded are scummy for lying.
I'll point out pysche about claiming.

@pysche: you stated this game is a cluster fuck. Right now jake suspects you and hawk pointed out scum motivation. I think before you continue withholding your info the more players will get suspicious. Please claim or at least explain why you targetted scarab.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1791 (isolation #236) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:04 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1790, ProHawk wrote:How detailed do you want the three reads?

Hmmmm. Considering I've noticed a huge lack of people not reading cases I'd say a scummy with link points.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1792 (isolation #237) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:05 am

Post by farside22 »

Summary, not scummy.
Sigh
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1797 (isolation #238) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:39 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1796, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:
In post 1778, Jake from State Farm wrote:Nope , you haven't seen unbearable yet.

so are you claiming here an investigative role that we should listen and follow or are just blasting out your thoughts.

This prohawk-psyche exchange is interesting.

How is it interesting?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1802 (isolation #239) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:01 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1798, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:
In post 1797, farside22 wrote:
In post 1796, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:

so are you claiming here an investigative role that we should listen and follow or are just blasting out your thoughts.

This prohawk-psyche exchange is interesting.

How is it interesting?

read it for yourself...
I haven't decided what I make of it yet.
What are your thoughts?

Prohawks thoughts from yesterday explain his push on pysche. Pysche comes off pretty much as though he doesn't care or feel he should explain shit. I disagree with pysche at this juncture that with holding info or reasoning is helpful. Other then that nothing of interest.

Why would you say it was interesting but say you don't know what to make of it? These are all vague comments to make that don't explain a thought process.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1804 (isolation #240) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:46 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1803, Captain Corporal wrote:Okay, still getting through all this fluff, I'll hopefully be all caught up by tomorrow. What's everyone's view on my slot? Who are the priority lynches for today? And who's everyone's top scumspect?

My thought on your slot

Jake want me and shos
Pro currently voting pysche
I'm looking at you and jake
Pysche currently voting victor
No one else piped in stating scum suspects today that I recall.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1805 (isolation #241) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:50 am

Post by farside22 »

Hmmmm

Vote: jake

Case in coming when I get home tonight.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1808 (isolation #242) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:48 am

Post by farside22 »

Change tonight to case tomorrow. I forgot I promised my son I'd play with him tonight.

As for jakes offering self up for lynch. Already stated I won't self vote and why I believed naz was scum. But please keep pretending you never read it, just helps my case for tomorrow.
You want to lynch me based on that, knock yourself out, I will not be helping you lynch another town player.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1812 (isolation #243) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:04 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1810, Psyche wrote:can we take more seriously the idea of ignoring jake for today?

Only if you look at kthx and snot will I ignore mr. Let me wifom a night kill being alive. Because he knows better.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1824 (isolation #244) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:27 am

Post by farside22 »

1. You are wrong that was not the point.
Naz accused 2 people if needing to justify their votes. Naz asked those 2 people why they voted and both responded to said question.
2. Your wrong
3. Pro was on my radar day one. . Second shaded did not list me as scum.

In post 574, ShadedMelee wrote:
In post 573, farside22 wrote:Scum on the wagon if true who?

Jake, Prohawk and kthx are the possible candidates.

You know Jake.
Prohawk and kthx did nothing but jumping the wagon, parroting others, lurking and pushing bullshit reasons like my unvote post.

You have a quote to prove otherwise?

That will be my last response to jake.

Is like to see the cases from others.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1828 (isolation #245) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:03 am

Post by farside22 »

Links work better [url=forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=5988164#p5988164[/url]

Was not shutting down naz at the end of day 1
Shows suspicion and agreement that pro looked suspect at the time.

Hey if anyone why accusing 2 people of being scum trying to justify a case when you asked for case doesn't sound completely scummy as shit I'm all ears.

As for shaded I though jake was saying shaded called me scummy. And no looking at a player that flipped town for there views is not scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1829 (isolation #246) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:05 am

Post by farside22 »

Not jake wants to should be added anyone and why in paragraph 3
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1830 (isolation #247) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:07 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry but even I looked at that and said wtf

Hey if anyone wants to explain why accusing 2 people of being scum trying to justify a case when you asked for case doesn't sound completely scummy as shit I'm all ears.
This request is not to jake.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1833 (isolation #248) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:59 am

Post by farside22 »

Pysche: do you have anyone today as confirmed town?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1839 (isolation #249) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:16 pm

Post by farside22 »

Kthx: can you link the game you state jake is the same aggressive player you keep referring to.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1844 (isolation #250) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1833, farside22 wrote:Pysche: do you have anyone today as confirmed town?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1846 (isolation #251) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:42 am

Post by farside22 »

jake: I thought you were scummy since day 2.
As for the defending shaded case was shit. Did anyone besides shos disagree the case shaded made was shit?
Just like naz's case was shit. But hey more selective scum hunting from jake.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1848 (isolation #252) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:14 am

Post by farside22 »

And you hard defended naz.
No seriously I'm waiting for why that is scummy when you did the same explaination.
And no gut doesn't work.

Reading a player a town and then scum reading them is not scummy. If you believe that please self vote, as you just did that in this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1851 (isolation #253) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:14 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1849, Jake from State Farm wrote:Nope, I didn't hard defend him. Shos asked me my opinions on his case and I responded. I never went out of my way to defend him like you did with me.

So no it's not the same thing.

I'm not scum reading anyone for switching a town read to a scum read so not sure where that's coming from. You really either aren't reading the same game or you are just making things up as you go along.

That was naz whole fucking point of his case.
Hence shit case.
Defense of naz
here
here
here
here

Fars defense of jake

case was bad so
me responding to shaded directly about his case
back and forth why shaded points are bad, this is not defending a player

Please link where I'm defending you and not saying case shaded made was shit with back and forth between me and shaded now.

Because if calling a players case shit = defense please again vote yourself.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1853 (isolation #254) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:31 am

Post by farside22 »

As I stated selective scum hunting by jake.
He calls something defending it doesn't matter that what he says it's not defending.
I ask where I defended him I get silence.

Defending against the hammer argument is still defending.

Defending for all intense fucking purpose is null.
You, jake, keep hounding about some stupid scum tell but when some shoves in your face others doing the same you ignore or dismiss it.
Ergo what you call a scum tell is bull shit. It would fit any fucking point against a few players in the game.

I find that scummy as shit that you are in a sense fake scum hunting.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1854 (isolation #255) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Next up will be meta on jake where he towns about players death and showing logic when a player is dead instead of wifom bs.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1855 (isolation #256) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Talks not towns ^
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1858 (isolation #257) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:23 am

Post by farside22 »

Fine. Someone make sure pysche answers my question.

V/la for 3 day
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1892 (isolation #258) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:56 am

Post by farside22 »

Lurkers to look at in my mind are kyth and Snot.
Victor needs to post catch up with more info and cc in catch up.
Let's see if jake bitches about how long cc bitches......ooooo please tell me I remembered something correctly..
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1893 (isolation #259) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

Nope I was wrong carry on.
3 days gone for me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1904 (isolation #260) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:25 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1903, shos wrote:VOTE: jake

Why did you switch votes?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1907 (isolation #261) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Shos: What's your thoughts on victor?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1909 (isolation #262) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Well I'll be making my cases tomorrow.
I'd like to here from capt since I noted he's been online and not posting at MS.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1910 (isolation #263) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:21 am

Post by farside22 »

Capt's page in case someone calls me a liar.

Mafia Scum
Username:Captain Corporal [ Administer user ] Location:AustraliaOccupation:PizzaPronoun:He Add friend Add foeGroups:
CONTACT CAPTAIN CORPORAL
PM:Send private messageE-mail address:E-mail Captain CorporalWiki page:Captain CorporalWebsite:http://www.flippinhotchips.com/AIM:Send AIM message
USER STATISTICS

pmLast visited:Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:31
amWarnings: 0 [ View user notes | Warn user ]Total posts:809 (0.01% of all posts / 0.62 posts per day)
Search user’s posts | view their topics

Bold my reference I've been keeping an eye on.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1912 (isolation #264) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:08 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1911, shos wrote:You can be town.

Or really good scum

(Hear, not here)

I'm bad at grammar and spelling at 7am, hell I'm bad with grammar period. Not alignment indicative :lol: .
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1913 (isolation #265) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:10 am

Post by farside22 »

Damn that post was at 9am too you quoted shos.
More coffee stat for me.

Someone should poke at snot.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1915 (isolation #266) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:35 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1914, shos wrote:
In post 1912, farside22 wrote:
In post 1911, shos wrote:You can be town.

Or really good scum

(Hear, not here)

I'm bad at grammar and spelling at 7am, hell I'm bad with grammar period. Not alignment indicative :lol: .

LOLZ
I'm just correcting by the way because I'm noticing these stuff much more lately, I've encouraged my girlfriend to come to the site to improve in english so :P

farside22 wrote:Damn that post was at 9am too you quoted shos.
More coffee stat for me.

Someone should poke at snot.
what are you talking about.? O_o

The here vs hear. I posted that around 9am and I thought it was 7am.
Just saying I'm pretty out of it today.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1925 (isolation #267) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1922, ProHawk wrote:Ugh, I have a real bad feeling about this game :(

Too much lurking from lots of players.
They should be posting more. I purposely stepped back to let those behind catch up.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1927 (isolation #268) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1926, ProHawk wrote:Psyche is my dream lynch, obviously not happening today, which only makes me want it more.

Shos looks good on the outside, but also has feelers of the Naz wagon like yesterday. I don't like that kthx is on the wagon who has done literally jack this game while being an active participant in lynches. Same could be said for Victor who finds himself on the shos wagon.

My hunch sits at a team of Psyche, kthx, and SKOT. ?

I'm looking at jake kthx and either capt/Snot

I don't get the case on shos.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1951 (isolation #269) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:07 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1946, Psyche wrote:oh is that a pretense with which to lynch jake

He's done it as scum and town so....?

Oh can I point out victor vote shos and jake didn't question it at all he said he would. Look he lied. :lol: :roll:

Case will happen tonight.
Capt needs to post or be replaced at this point.

Psyche wrote:but shos
jake is 99.9% sure you're scum
fuck the
case

Explain why jake 99.9% sure = shos scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1952 (isolation #270) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:10 am

Post by farside22 »

Pysche: you stated you would full claim if naz flipped town. I want a claim in your next post or I'll be voting you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1955 (isolation #271) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:17 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1953, Jake from State Farm wrote:And this is why I hate playing mafia with women. They are so shady and manipulative.

I didn't question victor cause I didn't even know he was voting shos.

Btw, you all believe he's the cat? That reeks of safe claim.

Whatever you say. :roll:
Why is pysche not a liar for not claiming like he said?

I stick with my statement that jake is selectively scum hunting.

Claim means nothing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1965 (isolation #272) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:30 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1956, Jake from State Farm wrote:you are right, I am selectively scumhunting shos, I don't give a rats ass about anyone else in the game atm. My only mission in life is to lynch shos or die trying. Shos is scum, ya'll just want to bury your head in the sand and pretend he's not, whatever but don't expect me to magically change my mind or opinion of him.

shos's explanation as to why he is the cat also reeks of bullshit.

later

You need to stop calling things scummy if they apply to multiple players in the game.
Lying for example.
Also you can keep plugging your ears and making excused but naz lied to lynch shaded. Whether by mistake not misrepresentation it was a lie.
They lied about me. My vote on pro day two was from day 1 and even stated suspicion during that time of day one.
What have we learned so far this game. Lying is not a scum trait.
STFU about it.

@victor: can you explain out of the catch why shos is you scum read and who else you are scum reading and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1968 (isolation #273) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:03 am

Post by farside22 »

Rereading victors catch up.
Couple of questions

ProHawk makes an excellent point about shos post here. I can see shos being scum and if he is then I would put ProHawk top of my town pile.

And the first thing that happens after that post is a shaded wagon gets to L-2. If shos is scum I suspect one of farside/Jake to be his scumbuddy.

What did hawk say that was a good point. Why is one of jake/me scum with shoes in your thought process here?

skot's 632 vote is terrible, I just can't fathom why either does it.

And then he shifts to ProHawk because...reasons... in 647. Screw copping him, he wasn't this bad in either of the games I played with him as town. He's probably scum.
what happened to your scum read on snot?

Shos shift to Jake was never really properly explained especially in light of all the work he did on the Naz case, the whole notion of a guy wking a player who is a top scumread is pretty poor justification for anything.

You realize kthx main case on shos is for white knight/ town reading shaded?

Yeah Shos spends a ton more posts saying Naz is scummy and then asks Naz what he thinks of Jake white knighting. He's lynch lining. Jake will be town and Shos will be scum with Pysche - forget what I said earlier.

I was asked what I think of you and shos. One from naz and the other from jake. Why is this not noted?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1969 (isolation #274) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:24 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1967, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:I actually have to be around to lurker Jake.

vote kthx...
my top scum target looking over the vote count and overall engagement.

and good lord, shos has been town all day...
:shakeshead:

you've been around

Why kthx over others?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1971 (isolation #275) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:07 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1970, shos wrote:
In post 1920, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:sorry been busy, will get to this tonight or tomorrow.

he's copy pasted this in all his games

I know. If you look at the link I posted he's active everyday.

Just saying his claim of not being around if faulty
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1974 (isolation #276) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:29 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1391, Psyche wrote:if naz turns out to be town
i will fullclaim or do something else that is extreme
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1975 (isolation #277) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Don't see anything super cool so....?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1978 (isolation #278) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:33 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1973, Psyche wrote:you said you'd give up your life if naz flipped town, too, so justifying your vote on that basis is the stuff of hypocrisy

You think in scum vote me.

I had multiple reasons for believing naz was scum.
Funny how fast you retract comments when focus comes back to you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1980 (isolation #279) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:37 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1951, farside22 wrote:
In post 1946, Psyche wrote:oh is that a pretense with which to lynch jake

He's done it as scum and town so....?

Oh can I point out victor vote shos and jake didn't question it at all he said he would. Look he lied. :lol: :roll:

Case will happen tonight.
Capt needs to post or be replaced at this point.

Psyche wrote:but shos
jake is 99.9% sure you're scum
fuck the
case

Explain why jake 99.9% sure = shos scum.

Also looking for a response to my bottom question

VOTE: Pysche

I'm keeping this promise.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1981 (isolation #280) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:40 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1979, shos wrote:Guys it is again the same quatro that duels.

If I call out the hypocrisy of saying that tn replacing out is scummy when DV replaced out should not make it = scum tell. Well unless he's claiming scum. :lol:

I'm also not a fan of his comment to jake when jake talked about allowing his own lynch if you flip town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1985 (isolation #281) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:52 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1983, Psyche wrote:
In post 1973, Psyche wrote:you said you'd give up your life if naz flipped town, too, so justifying your vote on that basis is the stuff of hypocrisy

How does laying down my life and self voting help the town?

In post 1984, Psyche wrote:
In post 1978, farside22 wrote:

You think in scum vote me.

I had multiple reasons for believing naz was scum.
Funny how fast you retract comments when focus comes back to you.

I have multiple reasons for thinking that it's a bad idea to claim. Now go away.

Where ?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1986 (isolation #282) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:53 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1982, Psyche wrote:
In post 1972, Psyche wrote:
In post 1952, farside22 wrote:Pysche: you stated you would full claim if naz flipped town. I want a claim in your next post or I'll be voting you.

no i didn't

In post 1977, Jake from State Farm wrote:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1993 (isolation #283) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:04 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1989, Psyche wrote:
In post 1986, farside22 wrote:
In post 1982, Psyche wrote:
In post 1972, Psyche wrote:
In post 1952, farside22 wrote:Pysche: you stated you would full claim if naz flipped town. I want a claim in your next post or I'll be voting you.

no i didn't

In post 1977, Jake from State Farm wrote:

are you and i reading the same posts

What did you do that was extreme?
I see no full claim and yes I'm reading your quote. I don't see one, I'm asking for the other.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1994 (isolation #284) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:07 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1991, Captain Corporal wrote:VOTE: shos

Okay, relatively caught up. Top scums are shos, skot, and Victor for the moment, everyone else is relatively okay. Although Jake's posts just make me generally angry. At the moment it's 2am and I'm on my phone, so proper case and full reads will come in the afternoon. Are there any questions I should be answering that I've missed?

Did you check the vote count before voting?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2003 (isolation #285) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:06 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2002, ProHawk wrote:I'm so confused. Thanks for trying Farside, but without any more support Psyche will continue to be a stick-in-the-mud.

Shos, promising to full-claim and promising to self-lynch are two COMPLETELY different things. A town-flip doesn't make a claim any more-risky than it would have prior to a town-flip.

Even if scum are all hard-bussing Shos (which I think is highly unlikely), I still think he should be shelved today.

I really don't get the vote on shos from pysche based on jakes comment.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2009 (isolation #286) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:35 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2008, Jake from State Farm wrote:Where's naz when we need him, oh right...

:lol:

Spoiler:
Where is the town PR he hammered without waiting...right!

Bitchy remark

Spoiler:
the next time someone makes a case full of holes and completely wrong I apparently should believe there town

Less bitchy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2017 (isolation #287) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:07 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2010, VictorDeAngelo wrote:

Shos shift to Jake was never really properly explained especially in light of all the work he did on the Naz case, the whole notion of a guy wking a player who is a top scumread is pretty poor justification for anything.

You realize kthx main case on shos is for white knight/ town reading shaded?

Not sure what you're trying to get at here. Can you rephrase.

Yeah Shos spends a ton more posts saying Naz is scummy and then asks Naz what he thinks of Jake white knighting. He's lynch lining. Jake will be town and Shos will be scum with Pysche - forget what I said earlier.

I was asked what I think of you and shos. One from naz and the other from jake. Why is this not noted?

Despite appearances I'm not noting every last thing, just stuff that stands out. Can you link the posts in question and show me why you think I should have noted them?

Sort version.
Remind me to get a link.
I think if one player finds something ridiculous about one player the other player is rediculous.
Example. Shos find jake scummy for wking naz, kthx finds shos scummy for wking shaded.
Your bothered shos asked naz his thoughts on jake but didn't feel or say anything about me being asked my read on you. (That was asked by naz)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2020 (isolation #288) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:58 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2018, VictorDeAngelo wrote:You oversimplifying here to "Player X white knights Player Y" and "Player A asks Player B something". That's not the whole picture.

Fair enough. I looked at what you posted and saw there was more too it then I read.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2042 (isolation #289) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:48 am

Post by farside22 »

Psyche wrote:the reason you guys will lose this game is because you prioritize tending to your ego issues over scumhunting

People not awnsering a simple question is why people get lynched.

In post 2036, Jake from State Farm wrote:this is a game where a multi-shot vig would REALLY come in handy.

Sharks with freeking lazar beams would be awesome.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2050 (isolation #290) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:53 am

Post by farside22 »

Psyche wrote:
In post 2045, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 2041, Psyche wrote:i hope that you'll learn,
but time and time again you don't

I hope you learn that when you are at l-1 and someone asks for a claim or they will hammer, you claim. If you are town :facepalm:

If you are scum , carry on

P. edit - his reaction reads scum to me

Even now you can't help but parade around how terrible you are at mafia.

Would be nice if you had a confirm town info you said so instead of complaining
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2055 (isolation #291) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:59 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm writing a article on why withholding a claim is bad for the town after this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2059 (isolation #292) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:02 am

Post by farside22 »

Psyche wrote:You guys had no reason not to believe me, and me claiming wouldn't have given you any reason otherwise. What did you guys have to gain from making me claim?

I asked you questions that had nothing to do with your claim. Dear lord

Title: claim and why you should do it unless scum.

Thought?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2060 (isolation #293) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:03 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2058, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 2055, farside22 wrote:I'm writing a article on why withholding a claim is bad for the town after this game.

Why? People are still going to do it even after reading it. You can't take stupid out of people.

More for a link purpose in games.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2069 (isolation #294) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:00 pm

Post by farside22 »

Scott evil - vt

I want kthx to claim next.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2083 (isolation #295) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:17 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2082, VictorDeAngelo wrote:Does anyone other than skot not think Shos is scum? Because even with Pysche being town, I think Shos should be the lynch today.

Why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2088 (isolation #296) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:14 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2087, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:I agree on the CC as off vote scum...

and if Shos is scum then I am a monkey's uncle.

I don't see shos scum. The biggest thing was the lie stuff, which let's call it what it was a molehill turned into a mountain. And town reading shaded.

Cc and kthx are the main two.
I have a gut feel about something I noted, but im waiting for everyone to claim before I bring it up.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2090 (isolation #297) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

Victor any reason you want to push shos over cc today as far as likely scum purposes?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2098 (isolation #298) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'd vote for cc and I want jake to explain why we should not look a cc for the awful lurking and no fucking cases or anything said at this point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2106 (isolation #299) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Who's here I want to fucking prove to jake now that capt is scum since he's avoided way capt is not scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2107 (isolation #300) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Why not way
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2109 (isolation #301) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Yup
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2110 (isolation #302) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Just need victor or kthx or jake
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2114 (isolation #303) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:41 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2111, shos wrote:...I have to say it looks a lot like you're just trying to coordinate a quickhammer, you know.

No I want to prove jake wrong.
His incessant town read of tn based on gut. Pushing bs case. I think jake is scum with cc and that has not changed except when I thought pysche was setting jake up day 2.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2115 (isolation #304) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:42 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2113, Jake from State Farm wrote:At least farside knows I'm not scum. How does she know that...

I'm not voting anyone but shos and only if I can hammer.

So farside is scum, cc is town. Shos is also scum and probably victor.

Damn it's almost like I called those 3 scum earlier or something...

Why don't you vote someone. Why the need to hammer only.
Why is cc town?
Why do you refuse to participant in claiming?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2116 (isolation #305) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:45 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2112, shos wrote:I doubt it, but meh. can never overestimate.
skot should unvote, when he can.

Seriously you think I would vocally coordinate ? :lol:
Sorry but no.
You know who's left.
Scum jake
Scum cc

You have victor, you and kthx. I'm clearing possible groups at this point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2121 (isolation #306) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:23 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2117, Jake from State Farm wrote:Cause I want to hammer
He's town cause you just admitted you are scum trying to coordinate a quick hammer. (Oh shit that means shos/victor one if these isn't scum)
Why does it matter why I'm not claiming? I'm not getting lynched for my claim, if I get lynched it would be due to my play. Scum typically get fake claims so claims are pointless.

Nope.
I did not admit that. I stated clearing players.
If you believe the scum team of shos with me you would vote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2122 (isolation #307) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:25 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2119, Jake from State Farm wrote:In case y'all haven't figured it out yet, I don't give a rats ass what anyone thinks. I'm sick and tired of trying my hardest to lynch who I think is scum only to be ignored, and worse insulted.

So vote whoever YOU think is scum and convince whoever you think you need to convince to vote your way. I obviously suck at it since I've been trying to get shos lynched since day 1 and can't. So I'm not going to waste anymore of my time or energy.

You know you could vote if you so fucking sure. But you know the moment you vote shos with score on cc one of the two is cleared with votes.

Would you like to see where I got the confirming town via lynch lose from another game? Or keep up the aTe with shit reasons?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2123 (isolation #308) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:28 am

Post by farside22 »

Jakes call shos scum. He wants to vote you. I don't who is trying to coordinate a mislynch?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2124 (isolation #309) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:29 am

Post by farside22 »

Let's go confirming jake theory shit please. He's scum but let's do confirming scum team
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2126 (isolation #310) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:21 am

Post by farside22 »

Where is your vote jake? What happened to shos jake?
Why is cc town?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2127 (isolation #311) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:24 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2125, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 2106, farside22 wrote:Who's here I want to fucking prove to jake now that capt is scum since he's avoided way capt is not scum.

In post 2110, farside22 wrote:Just need victor or kthx or jake

In post 2111, shos wrote:...I have to say it looks a lot like you're just trying to coordinate a quickhammer, you know.

See shos figured it out also. You are scum trying to get a townie to vote so scum can quick hammer.

This means farside/skot confirmed scum.

Also you confirmed I'm town cause if I was scum with CC like you say I am, you wouldn't need to convince me that CC is scum. Also you admit you know I'm not a scum at all because you wouldn't be trying to convince me of anything if you thought I was scum.

So from your pov you KNOW Im town.

Oh I'm not convincing you that he's scum, I'm showing everyone that you won't vote cc, explain a town read on cc and I see you as scum pushing a mislynch.
See the difference.

You never had snot with anyone. Me, shos, shos, me and now you scrabbling to save your scum buddy so you can't be tied once he flips scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2128 (isolation #312) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Yup jake think capt lurking is town for no reason.
Capt vote with reason, TN calling people scum but not voting.
All of it as town, day after day, excuse after excuse.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2134 (isolation #313) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:36 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2130, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 2128, farside22 wrote:Yup jake think capt lurking is town for no reason.
Capt vote with reason, TN calling people scum but not voting.
All of it as town, day after day, excuse after excuse.

He's only town by Poe.

Why? Based on his play?
You said
Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 2106, farside22 wrote:Who's here I want to fucking prove to jake now that capt is scum since he's avoided way capt is not scum.

In post 2110, farside22 wrote:Just need victor or kthx or jake

See shos figured it out also. You are scum trying to get a townie to vote so scum can quick hammer.

This means farside/skot confirmed scum.

Also you confirmed I'm town cause if I was scum with CC like you say I am, you wouldn't need to convince me that CC is scum. Also you admit you know I'm not a scum at all because you wouldn't be trying to convince me of anything if you thought I was scum.

So from your pov you KNOW Im town.

So shos is now off the table based on this. Snot's suddenly scum.

Me clearing groups left and right.
You POE because who is scum if shos is not and why!??
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2136 (isolation #314) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:39 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2133, shos wrote:Jake, I am kinda doubting your motives now that you *use* your confscum read on me to support a farside scumread.

Shos: is it wrong to show jake continuing to dodge capt's read? The POE from who?
He tunneled you practically all game and frankly his vote helps the town if I'm right (which I feel I am) about jake capt scum and figuring out 3rd person.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2138 (isolation #315) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:51 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 930, Jake from State Farm wrote:it just feels like buddying, not sure I can really give you an example because that's just how I feel.

TN isn't suspicious to me because as I already said I have played with him before, in those games he was scum. This game doesn't feel like those so he has either A. town or B. completely changed the way he plays as scum

Trying to change the way you play isn't easy and isn't something you can do overnight so i'm inclined to believe he is town this game.

In post 934, Jake from State Farm wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... it=+tn5421

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... it=+tn5421

he wasn't lazy and useless, he seemed ok to share reads and actually put effort in (see the vote chart he did in game 1508)

In post 936, Jake from State Farm wrote:I realize it's not the same scenario but my gut still says town. You obviously disagree

In post 938, Jake from State Farm wrote:Gut doesn't mean nothing to me. I've caught scum soley off gut a couple of times this year. I've trusted my gut and it's worked out.

Nothing really makes him look pro town though. But nothing really makes him look scum either. You aren't going to change my mind by arguing with me and I don't buy your case.

I Think you could probably convince me to vote pro hawk, but I don't think I want to vote tn

In post 927, Jake from State Farm wrote:I didn't need you to defend me, I'm perfectly capable of defending myself. Additionally it felt like buddying to me.

As for your 2nd question I'm confused I guess. I mean voting with reason alone isn't scummy, but if the reasons aren't good or a player has a stronger scum read that they are ignoring, that's kinda scummy.

Talking about voting but not actually voting is scummy most is the time

This is the defending and reasons jake calls tn/capt town.
First we have meta, then gut and when I mention that tn has called players scum but not vote he has another excuse that is well that's not always scummy.
I mean he literally says nothing tn did was noteworthy but he!s town for no fucking reason.

This is why I've been looking at jake and pushing for an awnser.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2142 (isolation #316) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

Not voting.
Who's next.

Jake: keeps missing that I'm verify who's town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2146 (isolation #317) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2141, Jake from State Farm wrote:So vote me or stfu

I'm not voting cc because it feels like a policy lynch. Does he deserve to be lynched? Yes. Am I going to vote him ? No. Why? Cause it feels like a policy lynch.

The fact you aren't even voting him despite pushing for his lynch makes me think u are desperate scum who needs 1 townie to vote.

Sorry I'm not going to be that sucker.

Let's see vote for no reason stated. Lurking and then TN's calling stuff scum and not voting.

That is not a pl cases. Thanks for lying.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2148 (isolation #318) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2142, farside22 wrote:Not voting.
Who's next.

Jake: keeps missing that I'm verify who's town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2150 (isolation #319) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'll be here all night who's next to get in and prove jake is scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2152 (isolation #320) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2151, shos wrote:Argument.

In lylp you dont just vote whenever you wish

Pedit: huh?

You voted jake.
I know I'm town.
Snot voted capt.
Jake voted me.
Time to verify who's scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2157 (isolation #321) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2153, Jake from State Farm wrote:If you were SO SURE you would have a vote down. You don't. So you either aren't sure ( nope not it cause you seem pretty sure) or you need 1 non scum vote so you and your partner can hammer.

I've been in the position with 3 scum in lylo, coordinating a quick hammer isn't as easy as you think it is unless the scum have day talk. Since you aren't even trying to get shos to vote cc and you only asked me/victor/kthx

Me thinks scum is you/ shos/skot.

That actually makes perfect sense.

Vote stays. Mislynch me if you want but I've solved the game

Scum looking for a quick lynch ^
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2158 (isolation #322) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

And with that jakes so sure of shos scum is busted along with his sudden snot scum read to help justify his vote, instead of making a case, like I did.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2160 (isolation #323) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2159, Jake from State Farm wrote:1. You already implied you know I town so I'm not scum looking for a quick lynch
2. I'm voting so obviously I'm not looking for a quick lynch. If I was looking for a quick lynch I'd be begging people to vote somebody while not voting myself. (Sound familiar farside? Yep that's what you are doing)
3. Why are you dodging the very valid point I keep making?

In post 2147, Jake from State Farm wrote:
The fact you aren't even voting him despite pushing for his lynch makes me think u are desperate scum who needs 1 townie to vote.

Vote cc or stfu about him. You lose all credibility pushing a lynch on someone you refuse to vote yourself.

Now I'm out

Never implied you were town today. I said that I thought pysche was setting you up. That was not today and most of the game I've scum read you
2. You asked me to vote. That is wanting a quick lynch. You vote me so no it doesn't make sense, especially since that has nothing to do what I stated.
3. What valid point? I think you keep dodging that town read on tn all game long.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2161 (isolation #324) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:46 pm

Post by farside22 »

Jake keeps missing im confirming town players. That's why he wants me to vote. If I don't confirm who's town scum win.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2165 (isolation #325) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2164, Jake from State Farm wrote:So farside thinks cc and I are scum together but she wants to prove me wrong when I call him town. Does that make sense?

I'm telling her to vote cc yet that's me trying to get a quick lynch? That makes no sense.

Dem scum slips yo

Yes it does because proving you wrong means you are scum with him.

Yes me voting can mean you vote and cc votes quickly because your up shit creek anyways with cc scum flip.
Why don't you want to confirm who's town jake?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2173 (isolation #326) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:53 pm

Post by farside22 »

Not scum here.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2174 (isolation #327) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

Kthx.

The game I was in had those voting and in lylo.
They trusted enough to have one vote and not hammer.

Yes there is the possible cc/far as scum but what I was doing was clearing groups outside that possiblity.
You, victor, shos and me not quick voting was to show that scum team area as impossible.

I'm looking at jake scum and I wonder why kthx doesn't .
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2175 (isolation #328) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2169, VictorDeAngelo wrote:Also Jake I would have needed to wait for CC to come in and bus anyway to get Shos to L-1, since Farside is townreading him. You gave me like no fucking time to even try and get his lynch.

What?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2177 (isolation #329) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2169, VictorDeAngelo wrote:Also Jake I would have needed to wait for CC to come in and bus anyway to get Shos to L-1, since Farside is townreading him. You gave me like no fucking time to even try and get his lynch.

No seriously Wtf is this?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2178 (isolation #330) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

Jake is full of lies. Game would be over and if shos or me were scum there would be gg all around.
Not saying we are not scum.

Capt scum at this point and scum went tilt.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2185 (isolation #331) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:45 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm confused.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2187 (isolation #332) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:54 am

Post by farside22 »

I don't get why there was no quick lynch if cc is town.
You telling me town only had 2 pr's this whole game?
I'd seriously ask who balanced this game
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2188 (isolation #333) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Oh as for jakes scum reasoning on shos. How anyone would follow that after multiple town lied is stupid.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2191 (isolation #334) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:23 am

Post by farside22 »

I had a feeling after pysche's flip he masoned jake, but jakes play was so awful I could not see the town motive.
Even lylo he refused mass claim.

Just awful
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2196 (isolation #335) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:08 am

Post by farside22 »

I didn't vote for cc I push a claim on someone I believed scum. You know unlike jake who voted me after his 100% scum shos read.
Let's see who did worse.

Verify players to find scum group or vote a player you believe is less town over scum read.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2197 (isolation #336) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:10 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2194, shos wrote:Oo, definitely not. Id nominate TN slot.

Capt's play again awful. I'm getting tired of players who so nothing for the game. Why the fuck agree to replace then give no fucking reads.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2200 (isolation #337) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:34 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2198, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 2196, farside22 wrote:You know unlike jake who voted me after his 100% scum shos read.

when you tried to coordinate a quick lynch in lylo you became scum #1. That's why I voted you over shos.

Townies don't try and coordinate quick lynches in lylo.

Yeah I know I have ADD issues but you not reading things correctly doesn't have an excuse.
I was not coordinating a quick lynch. Thinking that makes you look bad.
I was verify groups. Before I even posted victor, shos, you and I had posted after snot's not. That completely rules the 4 of us scum together.
Did you think that far?
No and apparently all you read with my point on capt was blah lurking.
So please go fuck your moral grandstanding I made more then that as my point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2203 (isolation #338) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Read the dead topic.
Thanks guys. Glad that seeing a town pr still alive makes someone town.
Glad no one would point out jake had seen pr's claimed day 1 and still alive is okay.
Did I scum read jake, yup. Did I scum read capt, yup, can you say without the spoiler you 'd wonder why he didn't do more during the game.
How many players call jakes play crap and even the scum utilized that, at least I asked questions.
You want me to self vote as town because I was wrong, naz, tell me what town would?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2208 (isolation #339) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Because jake right is better then voting a town player in lylo and not claiming in lylo is apparently town too.

Oh and the first person to post a link were scum coordinated a mislynch in game, please let me know. I personally never seen it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2215 (isolation #340) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:52 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2213, Aegor wrote:
In post 2203, farside22 wrote:
You want me to self vote as town because I was wrong, naz, tell me what town would?

Town would not agree to 1-1 with someone else without an ace in the hole (guilty verdict, etc.).

Buzz that is incorrect.

You accused me of a 180 degree change of read. End of day 1 I stated agreement with your view of pro, so no change there. You went lurking to active for explaining my scum reads as scummy because? No seriously tell me the sense that makes?
I asked repeatedly why I was accused of being scum justify my vote when you 2 asked me why I was voting? I mean seriously the logic of calling a player scum based on reading the game. Figuring things out, changing fucking reads, like tier has done multiple games and that's a scum tell?
No, not just no bit read as trying to makes case up.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2216 (isolation #341) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:57 am

Post by farside22 »

@jake: saying hey I fucked up I understand if people want to lynch me feels to me willing to fall on my sword for town mislynch. Scum would say let's go as well as town.
I go with scum hunting first, humility second.
That's not scummy.

I not sure what pysche said that was over the top abusive towards jake but self voting, not town.
I felt like when I posted a case or anyone posted a case no one read any of it in this game
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2225 (isolation #342) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

Can someone remind aegor he was in a hydra that also made statements in the game.
He seems to forget that.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”