Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:18 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

In post 2106, farside22 wrote:Who's here I want to fucking prove to jake now that capt is scum since he's avoided way capt is not scum.

In post 2110, farside22 wrote:Just need victor or kthx or jake

In post 2111, shos wrote:...I have to say it looks a lot like you're just trying to coordinate a quickhammer, you know.

See shos figured it out also. You are scum trying to get a townie to vote so scum can quick hammer.

This means farside/skot confirmed scum.

Also you confirmed I'm town cause if I was scum with CC like you say I am, you wouldn't need to convince me that CC is scum. Also you admit you know I'm not a scum at all because you wouldn't be trying to convince me of anything if you thought I was scum.

So from your pov you KNOW Im town.
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

the whole game is dumb and we don't know why we're good at it and nobody knows what is going on and we're all going to have to accept that
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:21 am

Post by farside22 »

Where is your vote jake? What happened to shos jake?
Why is cc town?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:24 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2125, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 2106, farside22 wrote:Who's here I want to fucking prove to jake now that capt is scum since he's avoided way capt is not scum.

In post 2111, shos wrote:...I have to say it looks a lot like you're just trying to coordinate a quickhammer, you know.

See shos figured it out also. You are scum trying to get a townie to vote so scum can quick hammer.

Also you confirmed I'm town cause if I was scum with CC like you say I am, you wouldn't need to convince me that CC is scum. Also you admit you know I'm not a scum at all because you wouldn't be trying to convince me of anything if you thought I was scum.

Oh I'm not convincing you that he's scum, I'm showing everyone that you won't vote cc, explain a town read on cc and I see you as scum pushing a mislynch.
See the difference.

You never had snot with anyone. Me, shos, shos, me and now you scrabbling to save your scum buddy so you can't be tied once he flips scum.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Yup jake think capt lurking is town for no reason.
Capt vote with reason, TN calling people scum but not voting.
All of it as town, day after day, excuse after excuse.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:29 am

1. That's not at all what you said
2. I already said I'm only voting shos so your story of trying to show people I won't vote CC doesn't make sense because I already said I won't vote him.

No policy lynches in lylo. Sorry chica

the whole game is dumb and we don't know why we're good at it and nobody knows what is going on and we're all going to have to accept that
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:30 am

In post 2128, farside22 wrote:Yup jake think capt lurking is town for no reason.

He's only town by Poe.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:31 am

You look like desperate scum btw

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:33 am

Here ya go. If you aren't scum I guess I'm wrong and they can come and quick lynch you. Cause I've changed my mind. Those posts I quoted have me more convinced you are scum.

vote: farside

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:34 am

Post by shos »

Jake, I am kinda doubting your motives now that you *use* your confscum read on me to support a farside scumread.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:36 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2130, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 2128, farside22 wrote:Yup jake think capt lurking is town for no reason.

He's only town by Poe.

Why? Based on his play?
You said
Jake from State Farm wrote:

So shos is now off the table based on this. Snot's suddenly scum.

Me clearing groups left and right.
You POE because who is scum if shos is not and why!??
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:39 am

In post 2133, shos wrote:Jake, I am kinda doubting your motives now that you *use* your confscum read on me to support a farside scumread.

Ask me if I give a shit. Go ahead and ask

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:39 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2133, shos wrote:Jake, I am kinda doubting your motives now that you *use* your confscum read on me to support a farside scumread.

Shos: is it wrong to show jake continuing to dodge capt's read? The POE from who?
He tunneled you practically all game and frankly his vote helps the town if I'm right (which I feel I am) about jake capt scum and figuring out 3rd person.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:42 am

In post 2131, Jake from State Farm wrote:You look like desperate scum btw

This

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:51 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 930, Jake from State Farm wrote:it just feels like buddying, not sure I can really give you an example because that's just how I feel.

TN isn't suspicious to me because as I already said I have played with him before, in those games he was scum. This game doesn't feel like those so he has either A. town or B. completely changed the way he plays as scum

Trying to change the way you play isn't easy and isn't something you can do overnight so i'm inclined to believe he is town this game.

In post 934, Jake from State Farm wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... it=+tn5421

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... it=+tn5421

he wasn't lazy and useless, he seemed ok to share reads and actually put effort in (see the vote chart he did in game 1508)

In post 936, Jake from State Farm wrote:I realize it's not the same scenario but my gut still says town. You obviously disagree

In post 938, Jake from State Farm wrote:Gut doesn't mean nothing to me. I've caught scum soley off gut a couple of times this year. I've trusted my gut and it's worked out.

Nothing really makes him look pro town though. But nothing really makes him look scum either. You aren't going to change my mind by arguing with me and I don't buy your case.

I Think you could probably convince me to vote pro hawk, but I don't think I want to vote tn

In post 927, Jake from State Farm wrote:I didn't need you to defend me, I'm perfectly capable of defending myself. Additionally it felt like buddying to me.

As for your 2nd question I'm confused I guess. I mean voting with reason alone isn't scummy, but if the reasons aren't good or a player has a stronger scum read that they are ignoring, that's kinda scummy.

Talking about voting but not actually voting is scummy most is the time

This is the defending and reasons jake calls tn/capt town.
First we have meta, then gut and when I mention that tn has called players scum but not vote he has another excuse that is well that's not always scummy.
I mean he literally says nothing tn did was noteworthy but he!s town for no fucking reason.

This is why I've been looking at jake and pushing for an awnser.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:55 am

Post by shos »

skot's vote on CC has been there for over 24 hours and yet no quickhammers were made. Jake is now voting farside. and I wanna vote jake. it's like 150% that we're gonna get quickhammered. Jake, please unvote.

The other option is that one of {jake, farside, skot, captain} is scum, and then one of the wagons couldn't be quickhammered. if not both.

I know that saying that one of 4 people in 7 alive 3 scum is scum is super naive but I'm definitely willing to narrow the pool to this four.
Farside is obvtown on my end, no way he is scum. skot, CC and jake can definitely be a scumteam. skot has been scummy all game long, jake has an unexplainable townread on a lurking slot that posted nothing all game "by poe"(lol, considering I was confscum and he's voting farside) and well, CC indeed never posted shit. he did promise a case on me though.

so Jake and skot are my top scumreads right now; and they are the first ones to case votes, which makes sense, since townies would *FEAR* placing votes on lylo, especially if you disappear for a day like skot. CC has the most chances of them all to be town, and if he is, then scum is likely one of victor/kthx - to be determined later.

I'm gonna go ahead and vote now.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:57 am

Post by shos »

I think jake is a safer vote. that way he jumped on the naz wagon after defending it all the way is the deciding straw.

VOTE: Jake

if needed, I can start unwrapping a huge case on jake, this game has seen enough of his bullshit

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:05 pm

So vote me or stfu

I'm not voting cc because it feels like a policy lynch. Does he deserve to be lynched? Yes. Am I going to vote him ? No. Why? Cause it feels like a policy lynch.

The fact you aren't even voting him despite pushing for his lynch makes me think u are desperate scum who needs 1 townie to vote.

Sorry I'm not going to be that sucker.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

Not voting.
Who's next.

Jake: keeps missing that I'm verify who's town.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:07 pm

Post by shos »

???
I am not pushing ccs lynch.
And if I was scum, then do I need to start a THIRD wagon IN LYLO?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by shos »

Oh wait you said cc/farside/me.. Then ignore post above

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:08 pm

In post 2140, shos wrote:I think jake is a safer vote. that way he jumped on the naz wagon after defending it all the way is the deciding straw.

VOTE: Jake

if needed, I can start unwrapping a huge case on jake, this game has seen enough of his bullshit

And that's all your case would be. Bullshit

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2141, Jake from State Farm wrote:So vote me or stfu

I'm not voting cc because it feels like a policy lynch. Does he deserve to be lynched? Yes. Am I going to vote him ? No. Why? Cause it feels like a policy lynch.

The fact you aren't even voting him despite pushing for his lynch makes me think u are desperate scum who needs 1 townie to vote.

Sorry I'm not going to be that sucker.

Let's see vote for no reason stated. Lurking and then TN's calling stuff scum and not voting.

That is not a pl cases. Thanks for lying.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:09 pm

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2142, farside22 wrote:Not voting.
Who's next.

Jake: keeps missing that I'm verify who's town.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:11 pm

Post by shos »

Oh you arr talking to farside...

Dude it is lylo your argunebt is invalid

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”