farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1819 (isolation #200) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1813, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1809, farside22 wrote:Can you explain why anatole's reaction to the claim is town but csa is a scum read?

Just read their confusion. Anatole eventually came around and his confusion was from misunderstanding what a Jailkeeper did. Csareo was just obtuse.

He has faked jk before, I'm pretty sure he had a clue long ago.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1824 (isolation #201) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:11 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1415, Anatole Kuragin wrote:There's no reason for scum to be desperate enough to fake claim at this point considering how shit we have played, tbh

In post 1423, Anatole Kuragin wrote:Good points Csareo.

As scum he also gets a night with increased chance of a night kill (trying to bait doc into saving scum tonight) and potentially outing a CCing PR.

In post 1427, Anatole Kuragin wrote:he was townreading him until this post, which makes sense imo

In post 1360, Csareo wrote:Actually
UNVOTE: mafiassk
VOTE: TSO
I'm really suspicious of his intentions this game.
He seemed to manafacture an SSK wagon on D2, while also finishing the Vezokrika lynch.
Since Mafiassk joined the vezo wagon early, it isn't likely Mafiassk was bussing (which is confirmed now), meaning that TSO's vote was incompatible with his scum read on Mafiassk.

Something I'm not buying into. I also am suspicious of him constantly calling me town.
I have this gut feeling that if I were scum, I would want to keep the VI around to mislynch later into the game.

In post 1486, Anatole Kuragin wrote:
In post 1479, Csareo wrote:Anatole, you seemed sure there were three scum earlier.
Why?

15 players - if there are 4 scum we're fucked so I'm being optimistic I guess. 2 would be underpowered unless there's an SK which is not consistent with the night actions.

UNVOTE: SSK

If it's as obvious as you are acting, Reck, what would he lose from a claim?

In post 1502, Anatole Kuragin wrote:Yeah I got confused looking at the player list.

If it's so obvious to everyone but me then there's no reason not to claim EXCEPT to avoid a CC.

In post 1522, Anatole Kuragin wrote:I'm content waiting for SSK to confirm he did or did not submit a night action last night.

In post 1559, Anatole Kuragin wrote:I will be happy to full claim idiot regardless of how this game goes, ftr.

I still want to hear from SSK before I do anything and I don't see what it could hurt

In post 1565, Anatole Kuragin wrote:The scariest part of all this is Csareo is making sense. I think this could be a scumtell.

In post 1619, Anatole Kuragin wrote:I was operating this whole time under the assumption that jailkeepers would stop any night actions from happening on their target... apparently that's an "alien"

In post 1638, Anatole Kuragin wrote:The part I'm very skeptical about is SSK is understood to be a generally lurking player and has barely made like 10 posts this game.

Why would he be the scum team member to submit the night kill?

In post 1717, Anatole Kuragin wrote:Tomorrow is lylo with likely two scum alive if I am lynched today.

Why are you voting Csareo? He could be scum but if TSO is telling the truth he didn't send the kill.

TSO, why didn't you protect a conftown player who 100% was going to be killed?

This is to show that Anatole was voting SSK, then voted off and thought csa had decent points.
He later admitted after the playing dumb, he thought TSO was claiming JK but still uses WIFOM to make TSO look scummy instead of voting for SSK and never after the claim asked for a CC even though, many people already saw where TSO was going a CC would have taken place if someone else did a save or protective role.
Also I feel like it maybe unncessary but the number of times Anatole calls Reck scum but never votes him really just puts a nail in the coffin for scum teams.
It's the I'm going to call you scum but never push a case actions I see from Anatole 10 times over and anytime he can he tries to show someone else that is scummy and looking like scum after thinking a player had a valid point.
Seriously who thinks, wow great point, you could be scum?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1827 (isolation #202) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:46 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1826, Anatole Kuragin wrote:so to be clear, neither of you have anything substantial at all

Oh I missed the good case and reasoning you had.
:roll:

Oh that is right you don't make any case this far and throw shit at people who do.
The town reason for that is what?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1829 (isolation #203) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:17 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1828, Anatole Kuragin wrote:I know I am town and you are making a shit case on town.

Why wouldn't I point that out?

farside22 wrote:
In post 1826, Anatole Kuragin wrote:so to be clear, neither of you have anything substantial at all

Oh I missed the good case and reasoning you had.
:roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1831 (isolation #204) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:06 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1830, Anatole Kuragin wrote:You're not thinking straight if you think the burden of proof is on the person being accused when there is no substantial evidence to even respond to.

Can you prove to me there aren't lizard in the center of the earth?

Somehow reading this I think of Johnny cockran saying if the glove don't fit you must acquit.

Yet, you haven't made a case on why you think myko is scum, like I said, or why you think csa is scum.
Or shit about why anyone is scum that is
new
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1834 (isolation #205) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:17 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1833, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1832, SABBATHonSABBATH wrote:Farside your main case on AK is that he's scumreading people he's not voting for, right?

That was in regards to reck.
Pretty much opportunistic today for whom he'd vote for. No new reason why he's voting csa.
Day 2 was him agreeing with csa, now calling csa scum again, reasons are because?
In short his reads/reasoning is not fluid and shows no thought process to whom is scum.
If you want links to his games where he shows forward thinking, let me know.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1836 (isolation #206) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:33 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1835, Anatole Kuragin wrote:you remember when I opened day 2 with a case where I said I was 85% sure csareo was scum?

That was a case built with multiple quotes that explained next to nothing and tied a player that is town with csa
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1838 (isolation #207) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:01 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1837, Anatole Kuragin wrote:And you're tying me (a player that is town) to scum. How is that any better?

Plus, I said I was only 65% sure they were BOTH scum.

You are tying me to csa so....?
Your points/rebuttal is pretty weak right now.

All it is, simply is you saying the case is weak, you providing no case and then just bitching.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1840 (isolation #208) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1839, Flubbernugget wrote:Okay I agree with Farside's case on Reck but still don't get her case on AK.

Walk me through what you are missing?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1844 (isolation #209) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1841, Flubbernugget wrote:Used wifom to make TSO look scummy?

Btw I had no idea what the fuck was going on with TSO's soft claim either. Although I understand what happened now.

Anatole in one post says he didn't get what was going on, the wants a full claim with the idea if a CC.
The says tso could be scum still with no CC.
Used post 1638 as wifom
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1853 (isolation #210) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:51 am

Post by farside22 »

The number of time Anatole says a weak case and not making a case on anyone today should be noted by all
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1857 (isolation #211) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:40 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1856, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1834, farside22 wrote:
In post 1833, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1832, SABBATHonSABBATH wrote:Farside your main case on AK is that he's scumreading people he's not voting for, right?

That was in regards to reck.
Pretty much opportunistic today for whom he'd vote for. No new reason why he's voting csa.
Day 2 was him agreeing with csa, now calling csa scum again, reasons are because?
In short his reads/reasoning is not fluid and shows no thought process to whom is scum.
If you want links to his games where he shows forward thinking, let me know.

So the italicized is directed as to what AK has done and has nothing to do with Reck. So I made a whoopsie and have no idea if Farside even has a case on Reck now.

But Reck is still scum.

case on reck :neutral:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1862 (isolation #212) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Not holding onto the case reck.
Just pointed out I made a case.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1865 (isolation #213) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:59 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1863, xRECKONERx wrote:So you no longer think I'm scum?

Not sold your town, but your counter argument was valid in my view.
The few things still bug me is the vote on vezo and it seems you don't interact with Ana, but that one day and then it's like you two avoid each other.....almost.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1877 (isolation #214) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1876, xRECKONERx wrote:Throughout that whole exchange, or at least following it. Even today it took me asking her directly to address me for her to address me

That was mostly because of your shitty comments towards me.
I don't take kindly to people who feel the need to belittle others, no matter there alignment.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1880 (isolation #215) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:49 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1879, Flubbernugget wrote:Sooo my reads still haven't changed.

Thoughts?

Why is myko a scum read?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1894 (isolation #216) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Tso: did you miss Anatole making your claim look scummy, like I pointed to?
Next question to you: if csa is town who is scum and why? If csa is scum, who is the buddy?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1909 (isolation #217) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:09 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm giving that post over to myko.
I started reading and after second paragraph ADD kicked in and I was like ooooo pretty flowers.
Not completely serious, more like this is hard someone do short post explaination please
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1913 (isolation #218) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:56 am

Post by farside22 »

I'll be frank. I find it difficult to want to vote someone when the person I'm scum reading like crazy is voting said player and I do not see it as scum bussing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1922 (isolation #219) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:54 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1914, xRECKONERx wrote:Who are you "scum reading like crazy"?

Anatole.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1926 (isolation #220) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:01 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1920, T S O wrote:Farside, if you couldn't read the first one, that one's highly doubtful - but that will not justify you from not joining the Csareo wagon.

Making those painstakingly long cases has me convinced that Csareo is scum. If he is town, he has been blindingly, mindbogglingly bad here - so much so that I will not regret doing this if he flips Town. His play here deserves a lynch. End of story.

I hate you all for making me do that fucking case.

I would mind seeing what csa says.....but the big fat elephant in the room called Anatole doesn't just sit there not making cases and does try to find scum through valuable means. Him not doing that screams scum.

I also asked you a question about those who you think are scum if csa flips scum or if csa flips town.

My stubbornness says Anatole is scum. I'm thinking either myko or Flubber at this point. The following from Anatole onto this wagon with reck is not scum with scum vote if csa is town.
It 'so typically scum and scum buddy voting or not voting at this point.
I'm also paranoid about anatole's indifference to being jk.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1927 (isolation #221) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:03 am

Post by farside22 »

I get the impression tso is stubborn as me about scum reads.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1932 (isolation #222) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:53 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1931, Flubbernugget wrote:Is there anybody not locked into a tunnel here?

Explain your town read on Anatole.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1936 (isolation #223) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:33 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1935, T S O wrote:hammer him to fuck, scummy cunt

If csa is scum I'd say myko is scum or Flubber. The defense reasoning is awful.
If Anatole is not scum this game id PL in the future.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1940 (isolation #224) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:04 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1937, T S O wrote:I agree, defo

hammer him now pls

Didn't myko just hammer?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1942 (isolation #225) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:36 am

Post by farside22 »

Whatever.

Vote: csa
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1943 (isolation #226) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:10 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1939, Anatole Kuragin wrote:
In post 1936, farside22 wrote:
In post 1935, T S O wrote:hammer him to fuck, scummy cunt

If csa is scum I'd say myko is scum or Flubber. The defense reasoning is awful.
If Anatole is not scum this game id PL in the future.

LOL

For what?

Have I mentioned the difference between this game and bel's last game?
I want the person who talked about town and scum reads and looked at vote count and bounced things off of with interesting comments.
Not the pile O crap cases with barely a brain cell worth of effort.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1997 (isolation #227) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Flubber's not saying very much. Most, I recall, was his defense of csa and that's the only thing I recall.
I'm going to do some meta research either sat or sun on Flubber as he is the biggest unknown for me in the game.
Still think Anatole is scum.
Case from yesterday still stands.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2060 (isolation #228) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

Spoiler: Hidden Double Post
In post 1712, Anatole Kuragin wrote:Myko I find it weird that you're dropping such an ill-considered vote so early in the round on a day that could determine whether we lose or win this game.

In post 1716, Anatole Kuragin wrote:It won't be the end of the game, but mislynching here is pretty big.

In post 1717, Anatole Kuragin wrote:Tomorrow is lylo with likely two scum alive if I am lynched today.

Why are you voting Csareo? He could be scum but if TSO is telling the truth he didn't send the kill.

Last edited by Guest on Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2061 (isolation #229) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1811, farside22 wrote:I think reck has tried to call me scum with everyone he's tried to lynch this game. :neutral:

This is for reck.

Yesterday csa, today Flubber.

Anatole: I don't vote typically in lylo. Can I ask why you said this to myko yesterday.

In post 2060, farside22 wrote:
In post 1712, Anatole Kuragin wrote:Myko I find it weird that you're dropping such an ill-considered vote so early in the round on a day that could determine whether we lose or win this game.

In post 1716, Anatole Kuragin wrote:It won't be the end of the game, but mislynching here is pretty big.

And today it's scummy I didn't vote out the gate?

I'm curious why both is a big deal issue.

mod delete 2060 please or put in spoilers

Myko: I voted because Tso wasn't listening and I was tired of arguing with him.

I am killing this! - Omod
Last edited by Guest on Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2062 (isolation #230) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

Also I'm busy till Monday. I'll get to my cases then.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2064 (isolation #231) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2063, xRECKONERx wrote:Lol. Hand waves my case by discrediting it with something irrelevant

It's true.
Scum with csa. Scum with Flubber.
You just want me to be scum so why did you not push a case yesterday?

As for Flubber, he's forgettable because he's barely around. Did anyone really mention the guy at all till yesterday?

You want to vote for me for forgetting about him while fighting with others, let me know how often you remembered he was in this game and thought he was scum, at all.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2066 (isolation #232) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:46 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2065, mykonian wrote:
In post 2064, farside22 wrote:Did anyone really mention the guy at all till yesterday?

csareo did. Otherwise, no.

also, you never get tired of arguing ;)

After dealing with cyber in in the mini normal game, I'm pretty tired of stubborn, irrational player.

Reck: did you even read the case I had on anatole yesterday?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2068 (isolation #233) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:01 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2067, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2064, farside22 wrote:
In post 2063, xRECKONERx wrote:Lol. Hand waves my case by discrediting it with something irrelevant

It's true.
Scum with csa. Scum with Flubber.
You just want me to be scum so why did you not push a case yesterday?

As for Flubber, he's forgettable because he's barely around. Did anyone really mention the guy at all till yesterday?

You want to vote for me for forgetting about him while fighting with others, let me know how often you remembered he was in this game and thought he was scum, at all.

Except that it's LYLO, so saying I'm pairing you with "the lynch" for the day is stupid. Can you show me why what I said about you/Flub interactions is untrue or misleading?

Because I'm not scum.
Why have you paired me with Flubber today and csa yesterday if you were not just trying to tie me to someone?
Walk me through how that is not what you are doing? Do you want the quotes?
Why you don't respond to my questions I asked about my case in anatole and why you continue to ignore him?
Tell me why.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2069 (isolation #234) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:06 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2029, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2023, Anatole Kuragin wrote:Why flubber instead of myko, reck?

I don't know. Like I said yesterday, myko has flown under the radar for me, and the few times he HAS popped up it hasn't been egregious. Flubber has pinged me as scum on and off and I've mostly written it off as just "Oh well he could just be a VI", but coming into today with a scumread on me (or, as he put it, a scumread on me and myko but slightly more on me) feels very disgusting.

I've alluded to it but yeah, I feel like I'm being groomed as a mislynch. Look at the fucking dead players... vezok, Matt, and TSO ALL thought I was town (granted, vezok was my bad) and now any voice that had a strong town read on me is dead, leaving nothing but whispering masses of people who may-or-may-not have a scumread on me. It just stinks, and I can't think of any other reason why I'm still alive right now other than I look scummy enough to lynch, whereas there was no fucking way scum would ever be able to get Matt or TSO lynched.

I think Flubber is still a VI... but I think that VI-ness is what lead to him playing his cards too early today and showing that he wants to go after me.

Farside, I've had a scumread on all game. This isn't news, and nothing that has happened has assuaged me. I need to look at farside x Flubber interactions to see what I can gleam there, but the most damning evidence is still the way farside played around SSK's meta and conclusively found that his lurking was null, then tried to dump off the responsibility of that read onto me.

This post eludes that you don't see Flubber scum. So in my opinion you try me to anyone but continue to ignore anatole and yet I don't get thee why.

I mean if you want to talk about dead townies, Vezo was the only one to call me scum. Matt, beli, esp, csa all had town reads on me. So this in my view is tunnelling all game unreasonableness, coming from you reck.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2075 (isolation #235) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2070, xRECKONERx wrote:nah, I'll engage with you when you actually fucking address my questions

I went and ISO'd flubber for interactions with you. Those interactions were less than stellar. ~fin~

So I'm correct.
You see me as scum and made a case because I was one of the few players to mention Flubber, that no one followed or commented or agreed with. That is in short the only reason you paired me and Flubber.
What question did I not anwser?

If you are not reading my case then vote me do the scum can win. I will not waste my time fighting another narrow minded idiot.
I will also put in my sig that reck should be policy lynched in game and reference this game as reason, because being stubborn to the point of not responding to anything I say but continuing to call me scum and refusing to explain why Anatole is not scum like I asked, is anti town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2076 (isolation #236) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2072, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2071, Flubbernugget wrote:I've been scum reading you since I did a reread of the whole thread. Both you and Myko. I don't like how defensive you are playing. Note, this has nothing to do with you making a post or two to defend yourself. Your play has self preservation waaay to high on your priorities. I skimmed the ISO of the first link you had in that list of games you played in. Inflammatory behavior doesn't bother me. But your ISO was a lot more aggressive in that game than in this one.

It was aggressive because I was put on the defensive. You obviously didn't fucking read it. The only reason I was able to be aggressive is because people came after me that game. It's how I fucking operate: I don't fuck with anyone, really, until people start coming at me.

And a hypocrite.

Wow really what the fuck to you think my issue has been with you.
I asked you about Anatole and yesterday it was I was scum with csa, ignore case.
Today I'm getting the same fucking attitude.

No read my fucking case or vote me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2077 (isolation #237) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:56 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2074, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2071, Flubbernugget wrote:Based off of farside's opinions of SSK how do you expect her to be reading me?

How she is: by not having a read on you and ignoring you.

Like everyone else so far today in this fucking game had!
Fuck you you ducking tunneling idiot!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2088 (isolation #238) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:30 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2079, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2075, farside22 wrote:So I'm correct.
You see me as scum and made a case because I was one of the few players to mention Flubber, that no one followed or commented or agreed with. That is in short the only reason you paired me and Flubber.
What question did I not anwser?

NO, YOU'RE NOT

I went looking because you and Flubber both pinged my scumdar independently and I wanted to see if there was any connection or interaction there. SURPRISE, THERE WAS, AND IT WAS SCUMMY.

NO ONE HAS SAID SHIT ABOUT FLUBBER THIS GAME INCLUDING YOU!

How the fuck is forgetting someone that barely anyone fucking notices is scummy?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2089 (isolation #239) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:32 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2082, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2076, farside22 wrote:And a hypocrite.

I asked you about Anatole and yesterday it was I was scum with csa, ignore case.

HOW am I a hypocrite? I never SAID I read your case on Anatole... meanwhile, Flubber's claiming meta knowledge because he says he read the game.

By the way, calling something "attitude" while ignoring how things actually happened just makes you a moron. I didn't just haphazardly tie you to Csareo today, I fucking did iso work because you two were scummy independently.

And you are doing the same thing today. Point?
You have been calling me scum and pairing me with someone since day fucking one.
Tell me how that statement is false or wrong.
Then explain why you keep ignoring Anatole.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2090 (isolation #240) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Case on Anatole:

In post 1824, farside22 wrote:
In post 1415, Anatole Kuragin wrote:There's no reason for scum to be desperate enough to fake claim at this point considering how shit we have played, tbh

In post 1423, Anatole Kuragin wrote:Good points Csareo.

As scum he also gets a night with increased chance of a night kill (trying to bait doc into saving scum tonight) and potentially outing a CCing PR.

In post 1427, Anatole Kuragin wrote:he was townreading him until this post, which makes sense imo

In post 1360, Csareo wrote:Actually
UNVOTE: mafiassk
VOTE: TSO
I'm really suspicious of his intentions this game.
He seemed to manafacture an SSK wagon on D2, while also finishing the Vezokrika lynch.
Since Mafiassk joined the vezo wagon early, it isn't likely Mafiassk was bussing (which is confirmed now), meaning that TSO's vote was incompatible with his scum read on Mafiassk.

Something I'm not buying into. I also am suspicious of him constantly calling me town.
I have this gut feeling that if I were scum, I would want to keep the VI around to mislynch later into the game.

In post 1486, Anatole Kuragin wrote:
In post 1479, Csareo wrote:Anatole, you seemed sure there were three scum earlier.
Why?

15 players - if there are 4 scum we're fucked so I'm being optimistic I guess. 2 would be underpowered unless there's an SK which is not consistent with the night actions.

UNVOTE: SSK

If it's as obvious as you are acting, Reck, what would he lose from a claim?

In post 1502, Anatole Kuragin wrote:Yeah I got confused looking at the player list.

If it's so obvious to everyone but me then there's no reason not to claim EXCEPT to avoid a CC.

In post 1522, Anatole Kuragin wrote:I'm content waiting for SSK to confirm he did or did not submit a night action last night.

In post 1559, Anatole Kuragin wrote:I will be happy to full claim idiot regardless of how this game goes, ftr.

I still want to hear from SSK before I do anything and I don't see what it could hurt

In post 1565, Anatole Kuragin wrote:The scariest part of all this is Csareo is making sense. I think this could be a scumtell.

In post 1619, Anatole Kuragin wrote:I was operating this whole time under the assumption that jailkeepers would stop any night actions from happening on their target... apparently that's an "alien"

In post 1638, Anatole Kuragin wrote:The part I'm very skeptical about is SSK is understood to be a generally lurking player and has barely made like 10 posts this game.

Why would he be the scum team member to submit the night kill?

This is to show that Anatole was voting SSK, then voted off and thought csa had decent points.
He later admitted after the playing dumb, he thought TSO was claiming JK but still uses WIFOM to make TSO look scummy instead of voting for SSK and never after the claim asked for a CC even though, many people already saw where TSO was going a CC would have taken place if someone else did a save or protective role.
Also I feel like it maybe unncessary but the number of times Anatole calls Reck scum but never votes him really just puts a nail in the coffin for scum teams.
It's the I'm going to call you scum but never push a case actions I see from Anatole 10 times over and anytime he can he tries to show someone else that is scummy and looking like scum after thinking a player had a valid point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2091 (isolation #241) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:40 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2070, xRECKONERx wrote:nah, I'll engage with you when you actually fucking address my questions

I went and ISO'd flubber for interactions with you. Those interactions were less than stellar. ~fin~

Show me who here has interacted with Flubber in a stellar way at all.

If you can show anyone currently alive that interacted with Flubber at all I will believe you are not just pairing me with X player to fit your needs.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2092 (isolation #242) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:08 am

Post by farside22 »

Oh and an example of interaction with Flubber, tell me track where you stated a scum read on Flubber before he called you scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2098 (isolation #243) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:05 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2095, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2088, farside22 wrote:NO ONE HAS SAID SHIT ABOUT FLUBBER THIS GAME INCLUDING YOU!

How the fuck is forgetting someone that barely anyone fucking notices is scummy?

Oh, really... including me, huh? I've just ignored him all game like you, huh?

Spoiler: WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG
In post 265, xRECKONERx wrote:Flubbernugget, Espressojet, and Belisarius all have less posts than that.

In post 447, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 425, MattP wrote:I'd like a flubber lynch

That, I can do.
VOTE: flubbernugget
In post 427, farside22 wrote:I feel like SSK is lurking too hard.
Again, this is a known quality when you play with SSK. What qualifies it as "too hard"?

In post 465, xRECKONERx wrote:Because I think flubber is scum?

myko just made a solid case, it makes me feel better about myko. I'm not going to jump on it immediately but TSO's on the list for other reasons I don't quite want to share yet

In post 879, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 874, MattP wrote:It really sucks that MafiaSSK and Flubber, two players I don't like, are the ones that decided to vote Espresso

Unvote

I would so be down for a flubber lynch.

In post 1795, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1791, Flubbernugget wrote:I don't like Reck's hammer on Vezo

It was an accident. As I said (and the mod apologized PUBLICLY for this), the infrequent vote counts made it hard to see that he was at L-1.

In post 1792, farside22 wrote:Reck jumping on vezo after a town read and then votes for vezo after saying he would vote for reck, which I pointed out.

#1- I had a townread on vezok until I read Matt's case on him for the SSK interactions and his reads list was really fucking scummy
#2- Vezok NEVER fucking said he would vote for me, in fact the one thing he kept saying with his dying breaths was NOT TO LYNCH ME.

I really still dislike farside, who is stretching the truth and talking in circles about me. A farside/Csareo team wouldn't surprise me at all.

In post 1796, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1793, Flubbernugget wrote:Currently on page 57. Officially conf. biasing/tunneling Reck scum.

Then you're an idiot because I've been pretty goddamn town all game.

Where the fuck are my voices of reason to listen to me?

Actually... THEY'RE ALL DEAD.

THE DEAD TOWNIES are the ones who were townreading me and, conveniently, the LIVING PLAYERS are the ones who were scumreading me. HMMMMMMMMMMM! GEE I WONDER WHAT'S GOIN' ON HERE?!

In post 1855, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1839, Flubbernugget wrote:Okay I agree with Farside's case on Reck but still don't get her case on AK.

What case? What about it, specifically, makes sense to you?

In post 1858, xRECKONERx wrote:If farside didn't have a case, what are the reasons I'm scum, Flubber?

In post 2017, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2002, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1818, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: Myko

I'll wagon him or Reck. These current wagons suck.

This is still how I feel. More reck than myko tho.

This is pretty slimy. Considering who else has died, I can't help but feel I've been groomed to be the LYLO mislynch for awhile, because getting me lynched before LYLO would be too risky.

Come on, you can try again, if you want... I'm interested to see how you dodge and explain away your interactions with Flubber now that you can't go WAHHH BUT EVERYONE ELSE IGNORED HIM TOOOOOO

In post 2089, farside22 wrote:
In post 2082, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2076, farside22 wrote:And a hypocrite.

HOW am I a hypocrite? I never SAID I read your case on Anatole... meanwhile, Flubber's claiming meta knowledge because he says he read the game.

By the way, calling something "attitude" while ignoring how things actually happened just makes you a moron. I didn't just haphazardly tie you to Csareo today, I fucking did iso work because you two were scummy independently.

And you are doing the same thing today. Point?
You have been calling me scum and pairing me with someone since day fucking one.
Tell me how that statement is false or wrong.
Then explain why you keep ignoring Anatole.

What exactly am I doing today? You're fucking awful at syntax and putting together clear, informed sentences, I don't know if you've been told that recently.

I have been calling you scum and trying to find your buddy, yes, that's how the fucking game of mafia works, are you serious? Is your entire argument here, "Don't listen to Reck's case on me because he's been trying to find my buddy all game"? You're trying to twist it to look like trying to find scumpairs with one dead scum in a three scumteam game is somehow OOOOMG SOOOO SCUMMY but it's actually pretty much par for the course town strategy.

In post 1824, farside22 wrote:This is to show that Anatole was voting SSK, then voted off and thought csa had decent points.

Your 'case' on Anatole just looks like IIOA to me. The only valid point you have is that he has called me scummy a lot of times and hasn't voted me, but I think that's only valid if we're scum together (in which case, who wants to say what about tying people together, now?).

I'm feed up with your shitty comments about how I write my post.

Mod: replace me
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2104 (isolation #244) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2103, xRECKONERx wrote:Legitimately don't think me saying her posts are unintelligible deserves this level of response but alright

This seems like scum overreaction still. She couldn't shake me so she blew up and replaced over something minor

You have done it to the point i would self vote to end this game.
All you focus on is how I write my post and make shitty comments about it.
You barely read what I write at all.
You have made that very clear since day 1.

So if you think I'm scum then vote me.

Anatole is scum and I'd bet money the only fucking reason you have ignored anatole is because I think he is scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2105 (isolation #245) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2053, xRECKONERx wrote:
FARSIDE/FLUBBER AS SCUMPALS, ABRIDGED FOR PEOPLE ON THE GO:

• Post 666: Farside pushed me (Reck) for "fake" fluff posting, but when Flubber posts fluff, she sits down and has a conversation with him to draw out explanations for his reads.
  • Post 951: Flubber tells Farside that his post isn't fluff. Farside ignores this and never responds, despite calling his posting 'fluff' earlier.
  • Post 1057: Flubber passively defends Farside from me (Reck) by calling it WIFOM (it's not).
  • Post 1221: Flubber gives no read on farside but just calls her post stupid. Content is about her style, not her play or any alignment stuff. Farside did the same thing against SSK.
  • Posts 1839 & 1856: Earlier in the game, farside had a cow and went after me (Reck) for misinterpreting myko's case on TSO for a case on Matt... then, when Flubber mistakes farside's case on myko for a case on me... she says fucking NOTHING ABOUT IT. NOT A FUCKING
    PEEEEEP
    !

1. Don't recall why I treated you two differently. I know reck's post early on where catching my attention because I thought the questions asked read as fluff and pointless. I felt reck was sliding through the game and made a point. Just as I did with Flubber. One was just more louder and a bigger scum read.

2. Pretty sure I was tunneling. I forget about post when I start tunneling on a player. Sort of like how I've asked reck to explain why anatole is not scum and I never get an explaination.

3. Myko has defended me, Matt defended me. I'm not sure why this is a scum tell.

4. Is a lie. I called out SSK for lurking to hard. Reck was the person asking about meta related to his lurking.

5. This is pretty much just me tunneling on a player. If you are going to sit there and say you never once tunneled a player to the point you didn't notice something I'd call you (reck) a liar.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2106 (isolation #246) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

Now the mod can replace me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2376 (isolation #247) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:54 am

Post by farside22 »

These were the majority of comments reck made during the game about my post.
Yes, 2 other people stated trouble reading my post, but none were this nasty about it.

In post 739, xRECKONERx wrote:farside are you a non-native English speaker? Because I legitimately cannot fucking read your posts

In post 741, xRECKONERx wrote:I would very much like to respond to anything farside read but her posts are borderline illiterate

In post 887, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 886, farside22 wrote:Matt: If he read the case and agreed with the case, why would he agree about a case that is all quotes about Tso and think it was you?

holy shit you're one of the thickest people I've ever seen. what the fuck. do you just not know how to write OR read english?

In post 1058, xRECKONERx wrote:I'm not sure you fucking understand the words you're trying to use, but I suggest you stop before you hurt yourself.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”