Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:31 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1789, Anatole Kuragin wrote:
In post 1788, Flubbernugget wrote:The fact that this game isn't full of apathy. It would ruin a lot more and it's not a "I want this done and over" kinda thing.

Then why haven't you been playing? Your last post on the 18th before yesterday was very obviously just a prod dodge - you asked a question with no follow-up or evident reasoning. You're not going to convince anyone you give a shit about the game.

This isn't about me caring about the game. This is about everyone else that does.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:38 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1795, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1791, Flubbernugget wrote:I don't like Reck's hammer on Vezo

It was an accident. As I said (and the mod apologized PUBLICLY for this), the infrequent vote counts made it hard to see that he was at L-1.

In post 1792, farside22 wrote:Reck jumping on vezo after a town read and then votes for vezo after saying he would vote for reck, which I pointed out.

#1- I had a townread on vezok until I read Matt's case on him for the SSK interactions and his reads list was really fucking scummy
#2- Vezok NEVER fucking said he would vote for me, in fact the one thing he kept saying with his dying breaths was NOT TO LYNCH ME.

I really still dislike farside, who is stretching the truth and talking in circles about me. A farside/Csareo team wouldn't surprise me at all.

Sorry my sentence structure on that was incorrect.
I meant you didn't think vezo was scum, saw the potentional of vezo/SSK, but stated you would rather vote for SSK, then hammer voted vezo.
I do agree the lack of vote count from the mod does not help, but I'm curious why you voted vezo over SSK at all.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:04 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I didn't state I would rather vote SSK over vezok, though, not in the same context.

EARLIER, when Matt was just throwing out a blanket reads list (not connecting the reads), I said I'd rather lynch SSK first out of myko/SSK/vezok.

LATER, when I read Matt pointed out the specific link from vezok->SSK, I changed my mind. I actually probably wouldn't have lynched SSK yesterday without the claims, because I saw SSK's scumminess as a direct correlation to vezok's scumminess.
green shirt thursdays
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:13 am

Post by farside22 »

The problem with the link is scum knows one is town and one is scum.
Saying hey sure I can see this and then seeing this:

In post 1318, xRECKONERx wrote:Yeah I'm reading back now.

I don't see myko as scum but I guess I could see the SSK/vezok link.

In post 1336, xRECKONERx wrote:VOTE: vezokpiraka

Here first, then SSK?

I mean the next day you didn't vote for SSK until the claim.
So really saying one then the other and knowing one is town means no lynching scum buddy the next day.

What's your thoughts on Anatole?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:15 am

Post by farside22 »

Although this discussion gets me thinking more about Anatole, wasn't he agreeing with the connection Matt brought up?

Also @tso: you brought up bel's scum list did you think he was off?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:21 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

farside. Are you just not reading my posts?

I said that the link I saw was that
if
vezok was scum,
then
SSK was scum, too. I literally just said "I wasn't going to vote SSK until the claims happened", so I don't know why you're pointing it out again.

I just gave my thoughts on Anatole. 8 posts ago.
green shirt thursdays
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:22 am

Post by Anatole Kuragin »

In post 1805, farside22 wrote:Although this discussion gets me thinking more about Anatole, wasn't he agreeing with the connection Matt brought up?

Also @tso: you brought up bel's scum list did you think he was off?

He had 2/3 of his scumreads be town
minimum
so yeah he's off.

Espresso's may be closer. If you drop me, the votes soon after from SSK and Flubber seem interesting in that context.

In post 687, Espressojet wrote:Ok, so here's my reads list.

Town:

TSO
MattP

Null:

Farside (townlean)
Ki-gi slot
Flubber (scumlean)
Reck (scumlean)
Beli (scumlean)

Scum:

Csar (Null-lean)
SSK
Myko
Anatole (Scummiest read)

I don't like how null this list is. I mean, my reads are what they are, but everyone who's null is more likely to shift more often on this list because I'm not content.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:23 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1806, xRECKONERx wrote:farside. Are you just not reading my posts?

I said that the link I saw was that
if
vezok was scum,
then
SSK was scum, too. I literally just said "I wasn't going to vote SSK until the claims happened", so I don't know why you're pointing it out again.

I just gave my thoughts on Anatole. 8 posts ago.

ADD.
I half read things and just respond.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:26 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1797, xRECKONERx wrote:This is so easy.

Anatole is town. This is obvious because of the way he reacted to the TSO/Matt claim clusterfuck yesterday.

WHICH MEANS, currently, there is a wagon on town, comprised of three players. One of those three players is currently getting wagoned by the people that drove the lynch on SSK yesterday. Another player on that wagon is someone I've been screaming at for being scum the entire game and she is simultaneously wagoning Anatole while talking past everyone else to try to test the waters on a wagon on me. ANYTHING to stop her buddy Csareo from getting lynched.

Can you explain why anatole's reaction to the claim is town but csa is a scum read?
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:27 am

Matt seemed to think SSK made sense as a partner to Myko.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:31 am

Post by farside22 »

I think reck has tried to call me scum with everyone he's tried to lynch this game. :neutral:
Csareo
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:56 am

Post by Csareo »

SSK is either a partner to anatole or mykonian.
Originally I was convinced they were both scum, and myko was throwing anatole under the bus to be town read, but now I'm reconsidering.
Always need fresh blood
http://www.edeb8.com/
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:04 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1809, farside22 wrote:Can you explain why anatole's reaction to the claim is town but csa is a scum read?

Just read their confusion. Anatole eventually came around and his confusion was from misunderstanding what a Jailkeeper did. Csareo was just obtuse.
green shirt thursdays
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:53 am

Post by T S O »

let's go dead csareo let's go
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Csareo
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:18 am

Post by Csareo »

In post 1814, T S O wrote:let's go dead csareo let's go

It's only funny until the flip.
Always need fresh blood
http://www.edeb8.com/
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:20 am

Post by T S O »

red's a p funny colour babe
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:29 am

Post by mykonian »

I'm tired, training. I'm trying to read these posts and I can but I don't get anything from it. I'm happy with my vote, I'm not happy with the split.

unvote

See you tomorrow. I don't think I can make decent decisions and arguments tonight anymore. Just not entirely here. I think this day is stupid.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:07 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

VOTE: Myko

I'll wagon him or Reck. These current wagons suck.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1813, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1809, farside22 wrote:Can you explain why anatole's reaction to the claim is town but csa is a scum read?

Just read their confusion. Anatole eventually came around and his confusion was from misunderstanding what a Jailkeeper did. Csareo was just obtuse.

He has faked jk before, I'm pretty sure he had a clue long ago.
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:21 pm

In post 1818, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: Myko

I'll wagon him or Reck. These current wagons suck.

now we're talkin
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:36 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Come to think of it, myko has been incredibly under the radar for me and has avoided doing anything to piss me off.
green shirt thursdays
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:38 pm

Post by Oman »

D4 - 7A - 4L

Csareo (3) - xRECKONERx, T S O, Anatole Kuragin,
Anatole Kuragin (2) - Csareo, farside22,
mykonian (1) - Flubbernugget,

Not Voting (1) - mykonian,

Current Deadline

(expired on 2014-10-07 11:30:00)
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:41 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 1814, T S O wrote:let's go dead csareo let's go

I think I have a way out of this. You make a case, don't care how long it is, I'll read it openly. If you do the same for mine afterward. You know, quotes, reasonings, the whole shit. Seems more productive than saying "lynch x" over again and seeing that flubber doesnt feel like taking responsibility (which somewhat feels like a cointoss anyway).

@reck, that's bullshit and you know it. Last thing I am and ever will be, is under the radar. That's just badly sheeping flubber's vote.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:11 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1415, Anatole Kuragin wrote:There's no reason for scum to be desperate enough to fake claim at this point considering how shit we have played, tbh

In post 1423, Anatole Kuragin wrote:Good points Csareo.

As scum he also gets a night with increased chance of a night kill (trying to bait doc into saving scum tonight) and potentially outing a CCing PR.

In post 1427, Anatole Kuragin wrote:he was townreading him until this post, which makes sense imo

In post 1360, Csareo wrote:Actually
UNVOTE: mafiassk
VOTE: TSO
I'm really suspicious of his intentions this game.
He seemed to manafacture an SSK wagon on D2, while also finishing the Vezokrika lynch.
Since Mafiassk joined the vezo wagon early, it isn't likely Mafiassk was bussing (which is confirmed now), meaning that TSO's vote was incompatible with his scum read on Mafiassk.

Something I'm not buying into. I also am suspicious of him constantly calling me town.
I have this gut feeling that if I were scum, I would want to keep the VI around to mislynch later into the game.

In post 1486, Anatole Kuragin wrote:
In post 1479, Csareo wrote:Anatole, you seemed sure there were three scum earlier.
Why?

15 players - if there are 4 scum we're fucked so I'm being optimistic I guess. 2 would be underpowered unless there's an SK which is not consistent with the night actions.

UNVOTE: SSK

If it's as obvious as you are acting, Reck, what would he lose from a claim?

In post 1502, Anatole Kuragin wrote:Yeah I got confused looking at the player list.

If it's so obvious to everyone but me then there's no reason not to claim EXCEPT to avoid a CC.

In post 1522, Anatole Kuragin wrote:I'm content waiting for SSK to confirm he did or did not submit a night action last night.

In post 1559, Anatole Kuragin wrote:I will be happy to full claim idiot regardless of how this game goes, ftr.

I still want to hear from SSK before I do anything and I don't see what it could hurt

In post 1565, Anatole Kuragin wrote:The scariest part of all this is Csareo is making sense. I think this could be a scumtell.

In post 1619, Anatole Kuragin wrote:I was operating this whole time under the assumption that jailkeepers would stop any night actions from happening on their target... apparently that's an "alien"

In post 1638, Anatole Kuragin wrote:The part I'm very skeptical about is SSK is understood to be a generally lurking player and has barely made like 10 posts this game.

Why would he be the scum team member to submit the night kill?

In post 1717, Anatole Kuragin wrote:Tomorrow is lylo with likely two scum alive if I am lynched today.

Why are you voting Csareo? He could be scum but if TSO is telling the truth he didn't send the kill.

TSO, why didn't you protect a conftown player who 100% was going to be killed?

This is to show that Anatole was voting SSK, then voted off and thought csa had decent points.
He later admitted after the playing dumb, he thought TSO was claiming JK but still uses WIFOM to make TSO look scummy instead of voting for SSK and never after the claim asked for a CC even though, many people already saw where TSO was going a CC would have taken place if someone else did a save or protective role.
Also I feel like it maybe unncessary but the number of times Anatole calls Reck scum but never votes him really just puts a nail in the coffin for scum teams.
It's the I'm going to call you scum but never push a case actions I see from Anatole 10 times over and anytime he can he tries to show someone else that is scummy and looking like scum after thinking a player had a valid point.
Seriously who thinks, wow great point, you could be scum?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”