BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by BlankFace »

Well this is off to an interesting start. I'm a little sad and a little happy that I don't get to share in on the inside jokes that people are telling and stuff, at least it won't affect my reads. Though it's kind of interesting that there's a wagon forming on House this early in the game. Is he really scum that often enough that two people needed to make the same joke for their RVS vote?
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:46 pm

Post by BlankFace »

In post 69, House wrote:
In post 67, BlankFace wrote:Well this is off to an interesting start. I'm a little sad and a little happy that I don't get to share in on the inside jokes that people are telling and stuff, at least it won't affect my reads. Though it's kind of interesting that there's a wagon forming on House this early in the game. Is he really scum that often enough that two people needed to make the same joke for their RVS vote?

Not really. It's just that I'm a manipulative bastard when I'm scum. :mrgreen:

So I read in your GTKAS.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by BlankFace »

In post 71, LucianRoy wrote:
In post 66, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 64, House wrote:
In post 63, LucianRoy wrote:Aeronaut plays the keys. He's too fly to vote.

(Just like me)

Yeah, but I'm actually serious on this vote.

I don't see it changing.

In post 62, House wrote:On a serious note, Aeronaut is much easier for me to figure out, and he's totes scum

In post 54, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 52, House wrote:
In post 50, Aeronaut wrote:Hi House .o/

Sup bro.

You gonna NK me tonight?

OF COURSE NOT! WE DO NOT JOKE ABOUT THAT

VOTE: Aeronaut

Way 2 scumtell. Far too overdone.

Eh, I don't really think so.

Lucian, why did you feel the need to defend Soren?

I like Soren, first of all, and I'd hate to see him lynched when I'm townreading him. Always.
Soren and I have played so many games together it turns into a rhythm that both of us pick up on. That sounds weird, but it's legit. We can read each other from a mile away.

Why would one vote put him remotely close to being lynched?
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by BlankFace »

In post 79, LucianRoy wrote:
In post 74, BlankFace wrote:
In post 71, LucianRoy wrote:I like Soren, first of all, and I'd hate to see him lynched when I'm townreading him. Always.
Soren and I have played so many games together it turns into a rhythm that both of us pick up on. That sounds weird, but it's legit. We can read each other from a mile away.

Why would one vote put him remotely close to being lynched?

I town read him. House voted my town read. I voted house. I'm not really expecting Soren getting lynched, I just thought House's vote was bad, so I voted him for it.

House is jumping around a little too much for my taste, he also OMGUS voted me. Not the coolest.

House's first vote in RVS was bad? I'm not feeling it.

Aeronaut wrote:Lucian's answer was fine, in my opinion.

What about his answer was fine?
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:40 pm

Post by BlankFace »

In post 130, LucianRoy wrote:Not really, Aero seemed to be dealing with your accusations decently enough, and your read seemed town oriented.
I backed off because it seemed like two townies were arguing with each other.

How is white knighting Soren bad?
He seemed quite town early game, so I read him as such.

Based on what? There is maybe one post I could see as townish.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:45 pm

Post by BlankFace »

In post 132, House wrote:
In post 131, BlankFace wrote:
In post 130, LucianRoy wrote:Not really, Aero seemed to be dealing with your accusations decently enough, and your read seemed town oriented.

Care to contribute something besides questions?

Not yet, no. I've got nothing to go off of besides questions. Suffice to say, I disagree with the read. I don't like Soren's instance of being town page 1.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by BlankFace »

In post 144, House wrote:
In post 141, LucianRoy wrote:Blankface, I'm confused, are you disagreeing with a read house has, or a read I have?

From what I can tell, he's asking about your early WK of Soren.

In post 131, BlankFace wrote:

(Fix't)

This is correct.

And I'm fine with being a bit paranoid House. I'd rather be paranoid than not.

Preview-Edit:
Gotcha. Makes much more sense to me now, thank you.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by BlankFace »

Neat. I'd love to hear why.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:39 pm

Post by BlankFace »

In post 153, House wrote:
In post 152, BlankFace wrote:Neat. I'd love to hear why.

I'd love for you to contribute something.

Quid pro quo.

This is how I contribute, questioning. I don't have the luxury of meta.

In post 25, Katsuki wrote:
vote: grapes

Is interesting, being the third vote onto Grapes in RVS without so much as a joke or comment.

In post 34, grapes wrote:
In post 11, lalaladucks wrote:VOTE: grapes

Cherries are better :mrgreen:

town but utterly wrong

In post 18, Suzune wrote:Good evening everyone, I am glad to be playing with you.

scum?

In post 27, Soren wrote:Also your vote looks very sheepish right now. You didn't even offer your rvs reason or anything.

So what?

Is also interesting. Soft-defending that third vote.

I like Suzune and Farside discussing their playstyles. Can anyone who's played with Farside confirm what she said in ?

Other than that, I don't have enough to go off of. I'm still waiting for more people to post more. There's not enough content for me.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #9) » Fri May 01, 2015 9:12 am

Post by BlankFace »

In post 213, Soren wrote:Farside where is this heading?

Farther than you've taken anything so far. Do you have an issue with farside's line of questioning?
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #10) » Fri May 01, 2015 11:23 am

Post by BlankFace »

In post 230, LucianRoy wrote:
In post 214, BlankFace wrote:

Farther than you've taken anything so far. Do you have an issue with farside's line of questioning?

This post made me laugh only a little, but I digress.

Instead of inquiry, Blankface should really center around analysis. Questions eventually become arbitrary unless content arises that can be questioned.
The everlasting cycle.

I'm at work, otherwise I would've jumped on that in more detail. I don't like the question, I don't like the soft white knighting of Suzune. I think farside already pointed out where the line of questioning was going and I find it odd that he had to interject. I want to know why he felt the need to do so.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #11) » Fri May 01, 2015 11:59 am

Post by BlankFace »

I think Soren's read is bullshit. I wouldn't count him as having a good read, if that's what you are doing. If other players were concerned enough with House's scum play to pile on him in RVS, I doubt that scum House would make a mistake like that. It doesn't fit the image that's forming of him. The constant push seems too easy to make, his defense of Suzune is worrying but I can't make out if it's just over protective or buddying and WKing. I like House for town. I like Farside's line of questioning and I dont like the people who've used Soren's "friendliness meta". I'll pull the quotes when I'm home. Doesn't mean I'm going to stop questioning though, I disagree about questions becoming circular.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #12) » Fri May 01, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by BlankFace »

I had gathered they were friends. That's why I'm not sure if it's just being overprotective or WKing. Either way, I don't really want to see it anymore. Friendship is obviously not an indicator of alignment.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #13) » Fri May 01, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by BlankFace »

Am I not being clear? That's the second time this game that's happened. You're most likely town. I don't like Soren, which is who I was talking about in the quotes above. I like you for town.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #14) » Fri May 01, 2015 2:07 pm

Post by BlankFace »

In post 251, House wrote:
In post 249, BlankFace wrote:Am I not being clear? That's the second time this game that's happened. You're most likely town. I don't like Soren, which is who I was talking about in the quotes above. I like you for town.

Why does it bother you so much that I am clarifying a couple mistaken assumptions?

It doesn't. I was sincerely asking, are my posts not clear? I'm still new to the forum format of the game and I don't want to be misunderstood which has/almost has happened twice now in the span of a day.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #15) » Fri May 01, 2015 5:35 pm

Post by BlankFace »

I'm breaking this into multiple posts because it's a massive wall of text otherwise.

I don't like or post . The answer to the question is super easy to manipulate. Farside's intent seems town but the answer to her question and her reply are both pretty fluff unless someone can confirm. Which is why I asked if anyone who's played with Farside can confirm. Soren, can you confirm what Suzune said? Have you played games as town and scum before? Can you link to them?

I don't like . Telling someone how to act is not town motivated. Grapes calls her out for it in and raises a good point. Town shouldn't be worried about changing their play to avoid accusation. Suzune responds and but I don't feel like it's an actual answer. Grapes asks for what the motivation behind changing your play as town is when you are supposed to be hunting and Suzune responds with "Ally Hunting". Maybe it's my newness to this format, is Ally Hunting an actual thing? I don't see town motivation in attempting to make people try to like you. That's the basis of AtE, isn't it? I also don't understand how a vote on someone is an attempt to clear them of being scum, beyond reading reactions and prodding. Can you elaborate Suzune?

counters farsides argument that Suzune is being open with her reads. Grapes is listed as clearly scum, I'm missing what Farside finds wishy-washy about it. What I find interesting is that Suzune reads the two most active players as town. Well, Lucian is "probably" town and House is "leaning town, however I remain uncertain." So yeah, there's wiggle room there. I can see that. The Aero comment is pretty fluff.

Suzune: What tone did you read in and which post were you talking about?
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #16) » Fri May 01, 2015 5:36 pm

Post by BlankFace »

I don't like the way that is worded. At this point, House has backed off the Aero offensive and put Aero at his top town in . Again, I have to ask if scum House is likely to make the mistake that he's being attacked on. From the reverence that people seem to have for him, I have a hard time picturing it. The post also ignores the way House's read changed. So Soren, how do you feel about Aero being House's top town from the last time he posted his list?

, I'd love to hear your reasoning Peregrine. What about Grapes is giving you a scum read? Votes without context don't help town.
Can you provide links to the meta you have on Soren?

Soren soft-defends Suzune. I already commented on this, I don't like it or understand it. Lucian, you said that you can read Soren like a book. Something about a PSI wavelength or something. Is Soren the kind of person who'd manipulate a friend to get ahead as scum?

is not an answer to my question.

I like Lucian's reasoning in . Minus the read on Soren. I don't agree with the interpretation in though. The " however I have learned that if you think your place in someone's reads is wrong then you must make a change" comment doesn't speak to me about town collaboration. It reeks of a self-awareness that doesn't sit right with me. Who cares if someone scum reads you this early in the game? Her comment looks like a weird buddy to me more than anything.

The more Lucian posts, the better I feel about him being town.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #17) » Fri May 01, 2015 5:36 pm

Post by BlankFace »

Suzune, I didn't imply that his defense of you painted you in a bad light. Just him. This is an interesting reaction, especially in the 'End of Story' aspect. It's not something I'm going to drop and I'm not sure why you felt threatened by a push onto Soren.

: What about Boo's two posts make you think scum Farside?

I really like as far as the read on House goes. I don't see scum going against the grain against the reads of House as town like that. I like House's as a response. The more I read of Suzune, the more of a frustrated town feeling I get. Reading back through Farside's case, I'm not feeling it. There's been more content than just fluff and there have been comments that I find far more suspicious that Farside hasn't commented on.

Grapes and are pretty hypocritical. So House can't have reads but you can?

We need to hear from Katsuki and Kitty and Pere.

VOTE: Soren. For being the second most active player in the game, Soren has a lot of fluff and very little hunting besides tunneling onto House's game history mistake. Besides the RVS cuteness comments, he asked Peregrine if his vote was RVS in , which I think pretty obviously was. The only things I know about how Soren feels about the game for sure is that he feels duck and Lucian is town and House is scum. There was a small push on grapes in that he never followed through with. Sorry Lucian, I think your telepathic connection might be a bit more off than you think.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #18) » Sat May 02, 2015 5:12 am

Post by BlankFace »

In post 307, Soren wrote:
In post 284, BlankFace wrote:So Soren, how do you feel about Aero being House's top town from the last time he posted his list?

After some consideration I think that House's initial push on Aero was a test to see how Aero would react. To get some alignment indication. House found it satisfactory and thus read him as town.

In post 284, BlankFace wrote: is not an answer to my question.

The issue that I had with it, is that I don't know where farside is going with it.

Why interrupt then? Either Far was pushing weakly or Far had a legitimate case. How does your question change anything? And there are other questions toward you in that post. Did you miss them?
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #19) » Sat May 02, 2015 7:34 am

Post by BlankFace »

In post 321, Suzune wrote:
In post 283, BlankFace wrote:I'm breaking this into multiple posts because it's a massive wall of text otherwise.

I don't like or post . The answer to the question is super easy to manipulate. Farside's intent seems town but the answer to her question and her reply are both pretty fluff unless someone can confirm. Which is why I asked if anyone who's played with Farside can confirm. Soren, can you confirm what Suzune said? Have you played games as town and scum before? Can you link to them?
What do you intend to do with older games, are you going to read them? Must you have meta information to understand this game? When you do not know someone you form an opinion based on them solely from the game you are playing. While it might be harder, it is also more interesting to discover someone.

In post 321, Suzune wrote:
In post 283, BlankFace wrote:I'm breaking this into multiple posts because it's a massive wall of text otherwise.

What do you intend to do with older games, are you going to read them? Must you have meta information to understand this game? When you do not know someone you form an opinion based on them solely from the game you are playing. While it might be harder, it is also more interesting to discover someone.

In post 310, Soren wrote:Farside do you tunnel regardless of alignment? And meta to support your response please.

For real? There aren't even ten posts between the two. How is one different from the other? Why do you not want to give meta? I don't see any town interest in hiding. If you want to ask for meta you better be ready to supply as well. Especially when what you are looking for is bullshit and easy as hell to fake.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #20) » Sat May 02, 2015 7:47 am

Post by BlankFace »

Sorry, on my phone. Saw the reply and thought Soren.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #21) » Sat May 02, 2015 7:48 am

Post by BlankFace »

Same point applies. Why can Soren ask for meta and I can't? Especially when it applies to her? Still scummy.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #22) » Sat May 02, 2015 7:53 am

Post by BlankFace »

In post 329, Suzune wrote:I want to know why you would even ask for meta to begin with? I mean seriously, what a waste of time. You are going to read old game in order to figure out the new game? Instead of just studying the game in front of you. I mean I have most of my old games in an archive but seriously. Each game is different, each game has a changing dynamic unique to itself. Does no one else find this kind of ridiculous but me?

Meta can be very telling. So yes, I want the links. If you have nothing to hide, what does it matter if I ready through the games? I'm not seeing the point in arguing against it. Each game is a little different, sure. But like you said earlier, part of the game is figuring how not just who's scum but who's town too. Meta helps that along. It's supplementary reading, a way of cross-checking patterns. If I want to "waste" my time on it, how does it affect your ability to scum hunt?
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #23) » Sat May 02, 2015 8:02 am

Post by BlankFace »

I'd be glad to discuss the theory behind it after the game of you'd like. I'm on my phone at work so I'll have to read them tomorrow or Monday. Just to be clear though: those are games where you and Soren play together? Preferably with examples of at least one of you as scum in one of those games?
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #24) » Sat May 02, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by BlankFace »

My question threw you off? Just to be clear.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #25) » Sun May 03, 2015 7:02 am

Post by BlankFace »

In post 359, Soren wrote:
In post 353, LucianRoy wrote:Sorry I've been busy this weekend and couldn't find the time to read all of this sooner. RL stuff and parties I needed to go to.

I'm catching up at the current moment.
In post 284, BlankFace wrote: Soren soft-defends Suzune. I already commented on this, I don't like it or understand it. Lucian, you said that you can read Soren like a book. Something about a PSI wavelength or something. Is Soren the kind of person who'd manipulate a friend to get ahead as scum?

He would never do this. To put it bluntly, Soren's the kind of guy who would out himself as scum to avoid a counter-claim battle with a player he was good friends with. In a logical sense, he doesn't put his values in life aside for the sake of a game.
Tricking your friends every now and then is funny, and fine imo, but consistently using them as tools to win the game is not cool.
Questions such as that one throw me off as well, as I wouldn't have had the slightest idea of where
he
would be going with
that
individual question.

1. I would never claim scum unless I'm 100% caught scum.

2. I don't purposely trick friends to win a game. If by that, you mean manipulating someone using external means of influence such as being friends (that are brought into the game) with them. If you ever see me having a friendly chat with someone in game, consider that null.

3. And I don't like how you're implicitly saying that I'm using friends as a tool to win the game.

I'm pretty sure he was talking about me.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #26) » Sun May 03, 2015 7:19 am

Post by BlankFace »

The quote shouldn't have been there. I was going to reply to you and ask if about what you said in parenthesis but I answered my own question and backed out of the reply. Is there a way to turn off the saving quotes thing? Or is that just cookies?
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #27) » Sun May 03, 2015 7:20 am

Post by BlankFace »

To be clear, you were talking about/to me in your three points, correct? That's what I was saying to Lucian.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #28) » Sun May 03, 2015 7:55 am

Post by BlankFace »

In post 362, BlankFace wrote:
In post 359, Soren wrote:
In post 353, LucianRoy wrote:Sorry I've been busy this weekend and couldn't find the time to read all of this sooner. RL stuff and parties I needed to go to.

I'm catching up at the current moment.
In post 284, BlankFace wrote: Soren soft-defends Suzune. I already commented on this, I don't like it or understand it. Lucian, you said that you can read Soren like a book. Something about a PSI wavelength or something. Is Soren the kind of person who'd manipulate a friend to get ahead as scum?

He would never do this. To put it bluntly, Soren's the kind of guy who would out himself as scum to avoid a counter-claim battle with a player he was good friends with. In a logical sense, he doesn't put his values in life aside for the sake of a game.
Tricking your friends every now and then is funny, and fine imo, but consistently using them as tools to win the game is not cool.
Questions such as that one throw me off as well, as I wouldn't have had the slightest idea of where
he
would be going with
that
individual question.

1. I would never claim scum unless I'm 100% caught scum.

2. I don't purposely trick friends to win a game. If by that, you mean manipulating someone using external means of influence such as being friends (that are brought into the game) with them. If you ever see me having a friendly chat with someone in game, consider that null.

3. And I don't like how you're implicitly saying that I'm using friends as a tool to win the game.

I'm pretty sure he was talking about me.

The quote in this post. I was going to reply to you but answered my own question while I was typing it out and back out. When I did a quick reply, it posted the quote too.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #29) » Sun May 03, 2015 8:16 am

Post by BlankFace »

I was going to ask Soren what he meant by what he wrote in parenthesis in that quote. Mainly if he thought if I was asking if he would get a friend to come into the game and go against site rules. As I typed it out, I realized that is not what he meant and backed out of that post. When I went to tell Lucian that I thought Soren was talking about me, I did a quick reply and the quote from the post that I had backed out of popped up. I think it's something to do with my cookies saving the form that I was typing in. It's not the first time I've had that happen.

So my shouldn't have had that quote. It should've said that I thought Soren was talking to/about me when he said that he didn't like the implications of my question. The quote just made it a lot more confusing and I tried to clarify what should have been there.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #30) » Tue May 05, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by BlankFace »

In post 414, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 413, grapes wrote:meh

part of me wants to reread and
pump out some good content, obvtown the fuck out of this thread
and resuscitate the apparent lull we're having here but the other part of me looks at that
atrocious
vote count and the time stamps on the last few pages in particular and wonders if i'd be better off just phoning it in like the rest of town seems to be doing at the moment

i'll think on it

until then i would really like to interact with some people, that might help me get into this game a bit more, preferably if your name is house, bookitty, blankface or maaaaybe farside

You should try it. Many of the other players have already done so.

Pot, kettle.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #31) » Tue May 05, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by BlankFace »

In post 420, Soren wrote:
In post 419, farside22 wrote:God this game makes me want a gun.

Are you breadcrumbing?

If she was, what benefit is there in pointing it out?
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #32) » Wed May 06, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by BlankFace »

More importantly; Suzune posted the meta. Soren did not. I was interested to see how Suzune and Soren played in other games, obviously I can look Soren up. Suzune was going to be more difficult. I wanted to see the tone of her posts and how she reacted to pressure in other games and how they interacted with each other, something I haven't had the time to do just yet. I still think that it's weird how they answer for each other and that if they are town, it needs to stop for the sake of creating less confusion and getting clear answers from whatever pressure is applied.

And I appreciate your input on Soren but when he stops acting some scummy, I'll look elsewhere. I'm still waiting for some people to post who I have null reads on, mainly Boo and Pere. For the sake of generating discussion though;

In post 402, PeregrineV wrote:Skimmed the last 10ish pages. Looks like Blankface is getting voted but then unvoted. Want to go check why.

I like the grapes wagon too.

Vote: grapes

In post 402, PeregrineV wrote:Skimmed the last 10ish pages. Looks like Blankface is getting voted but then unvoted. Want to go check why.

I like the grapes wagon too.

Vote: grapes

In post 414, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 413, grapes wrote:meh

part of me wants to reread and
pump out some good content, obvtown the fuck out of this thread
and resuscitate the apparent lull we're having here but the other part of me looks at that
atrocious
vote count and the time stamps on the last few pages in particular and wonders if i'd be better off just phoning it in like the rest of town seems to be doing at the moment

i'll think on it

until then i would really like to interact with some people, that might help me get into this game a bit more, preferably if your name is house, bookitty, blankface or maaaaybe farside

You should try it. Many of the other players have already done so.

I don't like either of these posts. Actually, I don't like anything Pere has done this game so far. His RVS is whatever. His vote on me was backed with nothing but a sheep of House, his vote on grapes was backed with nothing but the comment "Looks like Blankface is getting voted but then unvoted. Want to go check why" is particularly interesting because the only person to have voted me outside of RVS besides Pere was Lucian, who unvoted once I started getting a bit more into the game and found time to do some reads. He also promptly unvotes me without any reasoning and jumps on the grapes wagon without any reasoning. Then he prods grapes to post reads and analysis? Not a fan of Pere.

House hasn't been doing much but sitting back and I'm not sure how I feel about that after the swath of town posts he made earlier in the game. But that's kind of par for the course with this game right now.

@Anyone voting Boo; what about her 10 posts is giving you scum vibes? If it's meta, can you explain it for those of us who have not played with her before?
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #33) » Fri May 08, 2015 10:52 am

Post by BlankFace »

Nothing to say =\= Not enough time to post. That said. Pushing Suz for this is most likely going to lead nowhere. I'm anticipating another AtE like when Farside originally pushed.

VOTE: Pere I can stand behind this. Stop being hypocritical and contribute. Or hang. Either one. There's enough here that you should have something to say besides sleeping.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #34) » Fri May 08, 2015 10:52 am

Post by BlankFace »

@Ducks, why are you coaching?
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (isolation #35) » Sat May 09, 2015 4:56 am

Post by BlankFace »

I'm trying really hard to not tunnel you Soren and you are making it extremely hard.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (isolation #36) » Sun May 10, 2015 4:32 am

Post by BlankFace »

Besides the whole I'm too scummy to be scum argument is Classic WIFOM.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (isolation #37) » Sun May 10, 2015 3:23 pm

Post by BlankFace »

It is L-1. I really don't know what to make of that post.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (isolation #38) » Wed May 13, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by BlankFace »

Re-reading. I'll have something soonish.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (isolation #39) » Wed May 13, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by BlankFace »

Would like to add that being told to not vote Pere because he 'picks up around day 3 or 4' is a shitty reason not to vote someone.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (isolation #40) » Wed May 13, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by BlankFace »

Would love to hear why.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (isolation #41) » Wed May 13, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by BlankFace »

Can't as in it's a gut read?

I'd also like to hear from Vyse what inoffensive analysis is. What the hell is offensive analysis? I can't scum read that vote though, It isn't opportunistic but it's pretty useless. And I have to say what pressure? The only person who's voted me with any reasoning or analysis behind the vote is Lucian. What pressure is there from Pere, who voted and then jumped to the Grapes wagon when he saw that it was going to go nowhere? And then he continues on to do the same things that I got shit for early game, asking questions but providing no analysis himself. This is why 'town!Pere really hits his stride day 3 or 4' is shitty logic. I don't care. There's enough in the game that Pere could take a stance on something, instead he's done nothing but sheep House and then jump to another wagon when nothing comes from it. Tell me why I shouldn't scum read that.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (isolation #42) » Wed May 13, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by BlankFace »

I'd like to hear from Pere why I am/was scum, why Grapes is scum, and why Kat/Dex were likely the last scum slot, as he said in . Because that is 563 posts as of this one since he gave any hint to actually having any stances or reads this game.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (isolation #43) » Wed May 13, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by BlankFace »

You shouldn't dive in shallow water.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (isolation #44) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by BlankFace »

I don't like your wagon. I'm giving the newly replaced Soren slot a bit of time for analysis. I can afford the next three or four hours before I change my vote. I still stand behind the Pere vote though. That's going right back up day 2. Where was that snark to doing thing ratio for the past.... tenHouse posts? I made one comment, I can go through the past few pages and find many more of his.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (isolation #45) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:23 pm

Post by BlankFace »

On the topic of House, the push on Kat is weak, Ducks/Kat's reaction is justified. That exchange was weird and I don't see a slip being that grossly obvious.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (isolation #46) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:40 pm

Post by BlankFace »

In post 753, VysePresident wrote:-I can't math. >_<

In post 749, Suzune wrote:
In post 741, House wrote:Where's my vote again?

Screw it, best to be sure...

VOTE: Soren

Sure, I can do that. post 603, Suzune"] and post 508

Although honestly, president who replaced him is not very helpful either in clearing Soren's case if that was his intention. Sharing that he was not really going to catch up until the nighttime is kind of odd. You would think, given the number of votes on the person he replaced that, he would reread quicker.

Honestly? I think the case on Soren mostly amounts to his playstyle, plus a bit of momentum.
I mean, sure I'm biased, but I think the scumread on him was silly. I had him as Town even before I replaced into the slot.

Also, I'm busy. It's my Black Belt test this Saturday, plus I have a job. I'm not thrilled, but I'm not a fast poster, and I'm not any good when I try to be, unless I find something I want to latch onto hard. I'll take being right over finding a convenient counterwagon ASAP.

Bullshit. Soren actively tried to stop Farside from questioning Suzune. That's not playstyle. That's anti-town at best. Added to the WKing of Suzune, which I still think was an attempt for Soren to find a buddy in the town as quickly as possible, the breadcrumbing question, ignoring questions outright. I can go on if you want. That is not reading his playstyle as scummy, that is reading his actions as scummy.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (isolation #47) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:43 pm

Post by BlankFace »

Added to the fact that he left because he wouldn't have time to focus on this game and then in'd into another the next day.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (isolation #48) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:46 pm

Post by BlankFace »

That last bit is worth a vote, that makes his entire replace-out rant feel so insincere now. VOTE: Vyse. That's L-1.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (isolation #49) » Thu May 14, 2015 2:46 am

Post by BlankFace »

Chances are good I won't get a chance to post again later today when I'm at work. That wagon built with some speed. So I'm at L-2 now. I'm a VT. I nee to read over vyses case against me again.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (isolation #50) » Thu May 14, 2015 3:07 am

Post by BlankFace »

As far as Farside's question of who I'm scum reading:
I don't know how to feel about Lat just blatantly sleeping Ducks. That with the lurking is pretty scummy but the push on House feels legitimately town. I'd keep my eye on her.

Farside seems pretty scummy. The constant instance of Kitty being scum when Kitty is contributing a decent amount is weird. I haven't seen anything in Kitty's play that suggest scum. I don't have the same meta as Farside but it's reading to me that Scum!Faraide is afraid of Town!Kitty and started the push on her early. I'll go through Farside's ISO before I go to work and get lynched to point out examples of that.

Vyse reads as much more town than Soren. His case against me is pretty solid. I don't like the AtE at then end of his case against me but it's not the worst thing in the world. That's why I was waiting for his analysis, like I said before. I shouldn't have second guessed that feeling.

House started off as pretty town and has slowly slid to the backburner. His early game antics were awesome, his recent not so much. he went from agressively hunting to these general 'meh' posts that either feels like apathy like he's said or that enough people have said that they are town reading him that he doesn't have to put it asi much effort right now.

Pere is putting forth the bare minimum toward hunting and hasn't followed through anything. He's said he was going to look into the 'pressure' on me and why people [see Lucian] were voting and unvoting me. He never followed through with that. Has hasn't followed through with anything.

d3x is town. His post on Soren was so transparently town I didn't think anything needed to be said.

Ducks is null, peacebringer is mosty null. I don't like the last post made. It's pretty clear which wagon is going to go through and he won't move his vote to make it happen.

Lucian is town, Suzune is null. I think that's everyone. At least everyone who's been on my radar.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (isolation #51) » Thu May 14, 2015 3:12 am

Post by BlankFace »

Oh, Grapes has seemed pretty town to me all game. I haven't understood the wagon on him from the get-go.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (isolation #52) » Thu May 14, 2015 3:28 am

Post by BlankFace »

In post 297, farside22 wrote:Blank: in regards to kitty, she didn't say much and even when she's busy she still tends to post more.
She obviously read the first page where I voted her and she read house too based on her post, but she said she Skimmed the last pages.
I'm pretty sure based on her response to me she's done more then skimmed a few last pages.

Weak argument and can't be proven.

In post 347, farside22 wrote:
In post 303, Bookitty wrote:I still don't think I understand your question. Are you asking me what the purpose of your white knighting was in this case (spoiler: I don't know your motivations) or why scum white-knight in general?

See here is my problem.
here your issue is Soren coming in for suz defense only
That is typically null for a player to defend another. Why is it scummy boo?

Pretty sure I was the first to call that defense scummy, I ranted about it for like three or four pages. Why was it alright for me to do it but not Kitty? [Hint; because a newbie town is easy to manipulate while Kitty most likely isn't.]

In post 350, farside22 wrote:Oh Soren: the reason I hold a big issue with kitty's read on you is the last mini game I called her out for that Titus defend dgb in a recent game for pretty bad reasons and Titus was town that game. So I don't see why she is calling you out as scum for wking suz

See above. If she's using that as a scum read, I should have pinged super hard way earlier. I'm not even on the radar as far as I know for her.

In post 593, farside22 wrote:I have 5 scum reads this game and 2 null reads That really freeking sucks.

Suz: why no vote? I liked your most recent post.

Boo: you still read as scum to me.

Soren: points I see that made me think. You seem to be wking suz and doing very little as far as looking for scum.

In post 694, farside22 wrote:
In post 692, House wrote:
In post 690, farside22 wrote:
In post 680, House wrote:
In post 679, farside22 wrote:People should be voting grapes

wtf are you smoking?

You obviously didn't read my post.
He's fake scum hunting.

You said more to support Soren!scum than grapes!scum.

No I didnt

No she's said more to support Kitty scum and saw it was going nowhere and jumped onto a case that she's said one sentence for.

In post 802, farside22 wrote:
In post 799, Bookitty wrote:
In post 278, farside22 wrote:She is still keeping her options open for scum reads.

I was reading over the game a bit last night. I think this quote (about Suzune) is a little ironic because Farside has expressed scumreads on practically everyone in the game except House. Her townread on him goes unquestioned even though he was quick to ask me why I was townreading him (and I told him).

This feels a LOT like Smalltown, Farside, because it doesn't really seem to matter what I do. You just keep sneaking in the scum-read comment on me without a real basis for it. Where's the case?

Options open.

Pfft

I have not called lala scum and would not lynch her.

Again this game is nothing like that game. I tunnelled you and faught with you most of day one and wk aronis.
How is this game remotely close.
You on the other hand have done very little interaction compared to smalltown and trying to figure anyone out at all.
Other then some wk of Soren for reason's unknown.

In post 593, farside22 wrote:I have 5 scum reads this game and 2 null reads That really freeking sucks.

Yes you are.

I'd call her vote on me opportunistic if it wasn't so close to deadline. But it is off for other reasons; I should be just as scummy in her eyes, based off of the case she's posted against Boo, as Boo. But she hasn't mentioned me once outside of asking who my scumreads were beyond Pere. Why? Because Kitty is the harder push, the more experienced player, and more likely to fuck her over as town. Farside's case is weak and hypocritical and ignores other players pushing the same thing that Kitty is. Hell, I haven't been super active the past few days in this game either and I didn't get one thing for it.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (isolation #53) » Thu May 14, 2015 3:34 am

Post by BlankFace »

In post 297, farside22 wrote:Blank: in regards to kitty, she didn't say much and even when she's busy she still tends to post more.
She obviously read the first page where I voted her and she read house too based on her post, but she said she Skimmed the last pages.
I'm pretty sure based on her response to me she's done more then skimmed a few last pages.

In post 347, farside22 wrote:
In post 303, Bookitty wrote:I still don't think I understand your question. Are you asking me what the purpose of your white knighting was in this case (spoiler: I don't know your motivations) or why scum white-knight in general?

See here is my problem.
here your issue is Soren coming in for suz defense only
That is typically null for a player to defend another. Why is it scummy boo?

In post 350, farside22 wrote:Oh Soren: the reason I hold a big issue with kitty's read on you is the last mini game I called her out for that Titus defend dgb in a recent game for pretty bad reasons and Titus was town that game. So I don't see why she is calling you out as scum for wking suz

Suz: why no vote? I liked your most recent post.

Boo: you still read as scum to me.

Soren: points I see that made me think. You seem to be wking suz and doing very little as far as looking for scum.

In post 694, farside22 wrote:
In post 692, House wrote:
In post 690, farside22 wrote:
In post 680, House wrote:
In post 679, farside22 wrote:People should be voting grapes

wtf are you smoking?

You obviously didn't read my post.
He's fake scum hunting.

You said more to support Soren!scum than grapes!scum.

No I didnt

In post 802, farside22 wrote:
In post 278, farside22 wrote:She is still keeping her options open for scum reads.

I was reading over the game a bit last night. I think this quote (about Suzune) is a little ironic because Farside has expressed scumreads on practically everyone in the game except House. Her townread on him goes unquestioned even though he was quick to ask me why I was townreading him (and I told him).

This feels a LOT like Smalltown, Farside, because it doesn't really seem to matter what I do. You just keep sneaking in the scum-read comment on me without a real basis for it. Where's the case?

Options open.

Pfft

Again this game is nothing like that game. I tunnelled you and faught with you most of day one and wk aronis.
How is this game remotely close.
You on the other hand have done very little interaction compared to smalltown and trying to figure anyone out at all.
Other then some wk of Soren for reason's unknown.

I have to go to work now, so preemptive gah post. Watch Farside, if Pere doesn't get pressure tomorrow for not doing anything I'll be disappointed, if Kat doesn't start thinking for herself I'd go after her. This has been a tough game and I wasn't prepared for it. Don't let House just slink back.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (isolation #54) » Thu May 14, 2015 3:43 am

Post by BlankFace »

Same point to me? Is it not clear that I'm resigned to what's going to happen?
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (isolation #55) » Thu May 14, 2015 3:55 am

Post by BlankFace »

In post 823, farside22 wrote:Oh and another thing that blankface either ignored on purpose or idk what to call it.
I have played with boo before, that is why I noted her comments as fucking questionable.
I don't know you at fucking all.
That's the difference.

Buy a clue dude, in fact take more, there free

Which is why I said that scum!Farside has more reason to be afraid of town!Kitty than some newbie. Try again. I didn't ignore it, it was a pretty big factor in my thoughts against you.

And yes, you have been pushed her hard. That's the point. It's day 1 and she's done nothing so scummy that it gives you an excuse to tunnel so hard. So either you want her gone early to reduce risk to yourself or you have a shitty meta read and have the blinders on way too hard. I think it's obvious which way I'm leaning on it. The point of giving my reads is that you fucking asked for them and I need to give my thoughts before I get lynched today. That's all I can offer at this point. I don't care if you disagree with my reads. The fact that you didn't jump onto me for the same things you've found Kitty scummy for outside of meta is scummy. Your case is weak and it ignores other offenders of the same exact thing. So I had to ask 'Why pushed Kitty and not me?' I am guilty of almost everything you are accusing her of beyond meta. You reaction to it is kneejerk and exaggerated and I can't wait to watch people read you harder tomorrow.

I can also go into more detail about how parts of your push on Suzune were wrong too. Suzune called Grapes scum and gave reasoning for it. You used the reasoning to call her read wishy-washy. You've been pushing weak cases aggressively all day.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (isolation #56) » Thu May 14, 2015 4:13 am

Post by BlankFace »

And yet your comfortable voting with someone who is doing the same thing. Soren is still posting elsewhere, Vyse's case is purely based off of playsyle differences but you vote with him because it might net you an ally against Kitty. You can't call the Aero slot scum and then ignore the Soren slot for doing the same exact thing. And Vyse's defense of him in'ing into another game is weak. He's not just getting into other games he's active in other games. For someone who's time is premium enough that he has to replace out when a wagon forms on him, that's suspect. It's too late to stop this wagon, we don't have enough time. But effort=/=allignment, Vyse's case is pretty shitty and townreading him because he made a wall post is stupid as shit. His slot is still scum and I think you are scum with him.

Why didn't you jump on Soren when he tried to interrupt your questioning of Suzune? Actually, him trying to stop you makes so much more sense if you are scum together. He was trying to buddy to Suzune, he was trying to get her on his side. You were going to make that harder. I need to check your iso again to see where you backed off.

Oh because I'm still saying House is a paragon of town right? Didn't I just say that as soon as people started townreading him that he stopped putting in effort? "One person agrees with me!" is a stupid way to defend you bad scum read. House isn't scum but I haven't really felt much input from him in a while.

FFS PERE. IT's EIGHT HOURS TO DEADLINE. THE FUCK DOES THAT VOTE DO. DO NOT LET HIM SLINK BACK LIKE THIS. THE FUCK DOES PEACEBRINGER'S UNVOTE DO? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

I'll check your point about her using meta to call you scum. And that's going to be my last post for real, I have to leave soon.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (isolation #57) » Thu May 14, 2015 4:27 am

Post by BlankFace »

Kitty's first serious post is that readslist. Beyond Soren going from Town to Scum, let's look at her read on farside:
farside22 - I do not like her push on Suzune for what are essentially playstyle issues. I do not like that she ignored that I was busy yesterday and couldn't post (I do not post on my phone because I have this weird penchant for being understood). I think I was pretty clear that I was busy yesterday (and will be again until later this afternoon). Farside tunnels both as scum and as town in my experience; in Quil's Smalltown, she repeatedly "misunderstood" game mechanics to push suspicions of me. I missed it early on in that game because I so wanted her to be town, so I'm not making that mistake again.
in .

She gets two posts to push Soren and then Farside calls her scum. AGAIN, why the fuck is Farside not jumping on Soren trying to stop her line of questioning and then attacking the person who finds him scum for it?

In post 398, Bookitty wrote:Okay, the
long national nightmare
weekend is over. I think I've apologised enough for not being here over the weekend, but in case I'm wrong, I'm sorry. I was busy, first expectedly, then unexpectedly.

I will verify that Farside tunnels and that she does seem to cycle through different personalities. This makes her hard to read both as town and as scum. It also means (as I believe is happening with Suzune) that she pushes people based on playstyle differences in some attempt to elicit a reaction that only she can identify.

I think it's really lazy on her part, though, to just point to the fact that I was busy (and had said as much in the thread) during the first two-three days of a game and base a whole scumread on it. It's also somewhat hypocritical given that she herself has been pretty distracted/busy during the early parts of games of late.

@Farside: Can you think of any reasons, other than my being scum, why I might not be so "fierce" in this game? Think about it for a while, please. Also, comparing this situation to the Titus situation is apples and oranges. If I'm going to dismiss a tell based on one game with one self-admitted outlier player, then I don't know what scumhunting tools I'd have left in the bag. Chase after me tomorrow if you want to, but back off today, please. I'm doing you that courtesy even though you're using the same exact tactics you employed in Quil's Smalltown.

Meh, I haven't hated Soren's latest posts. I'm not crazy about Aeronaut trying to characterise my play based on very limited experience with me, but to each their own, I guess.

UNVOTE:

Not using meta to defend. Try to discredit her falsely more Farside.

In post 700, Bookitty wrote:Everytime you say you think I'm scum I remember how you did that all through Quil's Smalltown and I grit my teeth and try to ignore it.

I think I'm actually more justified than you are in my paranoia.

First smalltown mention.

Second smalltown mention with more than just the meta to back the read.

In post 808, Bookitty wrote:
In post 802, farside22 wrote:Options open.

Pfft

You've narrowed down the people you would lynch to the entire game minus three? Wow, you're right, you haven't kept your options open at all!

You started claiming to scumread me because I was busy during the first part of the game. Since then, pretty much every time I've posted you've reminded everyone that you thought I was scum. I asked you to back off on the thought that you might be town. I've tried to scumhunt by pushing Soren and seeing who would jump on that. You yourself have admitted that the amount of fluff in this game has been demotivating and difficult, but apparently that only applies to YOU and not to anyone else. You've paired me with pretty much everyone I've interacted with in any way and some I haven't had meaningful exchanges with.

How is this not EXACTLY what you did to me in Smalltown? It sure as heck feels the same to me. I misread you as town there because I wanted to; I won't make that mistake again.

Third mention. With more to back it up. It is not just her using one game as a meta. It's her using one game to compare your actions in this game. She's still backing her opinions with content from this game. You on the other hand, are not.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (isolation #58) » Thu May 14, 2015 4:29 am

Post by BlankFace »

VOTE: Peace

WE HAVE SEVEN HOURS UNTIL DEADLINE. THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR VOTE. ARE YOU EVEN PLAYING THIS GAME RIGHT NOW.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (isolation #59) » Thu May 14, 2015 4:33 am

Post by BlankFace »

Going to work, I'll keep up off of my phone.

@Farside; I don't care about the meta. I care about the fact that Kitty is backing her posts with content from THIS GAME. You are not. In addition to the other things I've pointed out against you. Who's ignoring points now?

@PEACE;
PEOPLE WERE HUNTING. FUCK, EVEN VYSE MADE A CASE. GET CAUGHT THE FUCK UP AND THINK FOR YOURSELF. DON'T GIVE ME THIS AOE BULLSHIT. YOU AND PERE ARE FUCKING AWFUL RIGHT NOW.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (isolation #60) » Thu May 14, 2015 4:42 am

Post by BlankFace »

In post 871, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 866, BlankFace wrote:Going to work, I'll keep up off of my phone.

@Farside; I don't care about the meta. I care about the fact that Kitty is backing her posts with content from THIS GAME. You are not. In addition to the other things I've pointed out against you. Who's ignoring points now?

@PEACE;
PEOPLE WERE HUNTING. FUCK, EVEN VYSE MADE A CASE. GET CAUGHT THE FUCK UP AND THINK FOR YOURSELF. DON'T GIVE ME THIS AOE BULLSHIT. YOU AND PERE ARE FUCKING AWFUL RIGHT NOW.

well, that is an AtE
here I will make you happy then
VOTE BLANK

and as to what anyone thinks, I DON"T CARE, I always think for my self...

Then prove it.

@Pere I didn't see any reasoning behind your vote. It may have gotten lost in the flurry of posts.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (isolation #61) » Thu May 14, 2015 4:47 am

Post by BlankFace »

Your vote does nothing this close to deadline Pere and all it is is a quote wall with no analysis.

@Peace; I'm the only one voting you. You put me at L-1 by my count. How in the fuck are you getting flashwagoned?
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (isolation #62) » Thu May 14, 2015 4:52 am

Post by BlankFace »

The fuck just happened.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (isolation #63) » Thu May 14, 2015 6:06 am

Post by BlankFace »

I see your analysis, judging from the comic strips that mod is posting with vote counts, I don't think demon is a good scum flavor though. Plus the references to the other game. I've lost track if that's hammer or not.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (isolation #64) » Thu May 14, 2015 6:57 am

Post by BlankFace »

If it's not hammer, someone needs to get on that. If someone doesn't in the next three hours I will.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (isolation #65) » Thu May 14, 2015 7:35 am

Post by BlankFace »

I looks accurate to me. I don't know why Farside jumped ship if she thinks I'm flailing scum. I guess we will find out at the flip.

I don't like the fact that Peace vigged like that. And then says he won't claim. Please do not rule out day SK tommorow.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (isolation #66) » Thu May 14, 2015 7:37 am

Post by BlankFace »

Don't let Pere sit back. And FFS, Lynch the Soren slot.
Two hours until I hammer
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (isolation #67) » Thu May 14, 2015 8:21 am

Post by BlankFace »

I'm already lynched, the wagon isn't going to change. I'm town. What's your point? The wagon isn't going to change. I was looking directly at you, not others. If I ha more time I'd be glad to go through your case. And as I understand it, you've been shot as well. If you think I'm scum why have you not hammered? And yeah, at first glance Vyse case was solid. Then I got off my phone and reread the last few pages. I coils my call his vote opportunistic is what I mainly tried to get across. Doesn't change the fact that he's scum. And I didn't attack you saying that I was worried about you agreeing with him. I attacked you because you ignored the slot when you were pushing Suzune and he tried to stop it. If you were actually hunting, that's a huge deal.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (isolation #68) » Thu May 14, 2015 8:21 am

Post by BlankFace »

What did I ignore?
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (isolation #69) » Thu May 14, 2015 8:31 am

Post by BlankFace »

I read your ISO for your case against boo, which is what I mostly commented on. And why are you waiting to hammer. peace isn't getting wagoned in the next three hours, especially since he essentially claimed day vig. What is going to change?
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (isolation #70) » Thu May 14, 2015 8:51 am

Post by BlankFace »

In post 905, farside22 wrote:
In post 904, BlankFace wrote:I read your ISO for your case against boo, which is what I mostly commented on. And why are you waiting to hammer. peace isn't getting wagoned in the next three hours, especially since he essentially claimed day vig. What is going to change?

You really don't see that as a fake day vig?
Can you explain why?

I already said I found it suspect. If you die, I said not to write him off. If you don't die, he's scummy as shit for lying about it to avoid the lynch. Either way, both of those scenes play out after I'm lynched and there's nothing I can do about t. What makes you think the town is going to lynch a claimed Vig over a VT? I'm sorry you don't think I'm playing seriously, and if you are town that means there's a lot I can learn from this game. I gave it my best shot despite getting kind of intimidated by the experience in the game. I've got nothing to lose by faking anything right now.

1 hour until I hammer.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (isolation #71) » Thu May 14, 2015 8:52 am

Post by BlankFace »

In post 254, farside22 wrote:

I don't trust suz.
Every post she makes reads like someone trying to make a good impression on people and comes across very unnatural

If this is your "I said something about Soren" post, it doesn't change why I think you are scum over it.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (isolation #72) » Thu May 14, 2015 8:55 am

Post by BlankFace »

In post 596, farside22 wrote:Yea I'm calling that bs.
If you felt that way you wouldn't be signing up for more games.

This and the following post are the only two where you don't just answer Soren and move on. And by this time the wagon had started rolling, if you kept ignoring him it would have been even more suspicious.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (isolation #73) » Thu May 14, 2015 8:59 am

Post by BlankFace »

In post 910, farside22 wrote:When I saw Soren and suz where RL friends it made sense for him to protect her, plus I was leaning town on Soren at the time.

Sigh.

I think blank is town officially.

Maybe peace can get lynched here.

Please?

It's too late to change the wagon. There's three hours and based on how active people have been all game, votes aren't changing. That's why I'm willing to self-hammer. I'm not letting this day without a lynch. That does nothing good for town. I want people to look at House tomorrow, you if you live, and FFS, don't let Pere lurk based off of meta. Fuck meta.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (isolation #74) » Thu May 14, 2015 9:02 am

Post by BlankFace »

Fair enough. I'm still new to this format and I've been misunderstood a few times this game. Hopefully when this game ends two months from now people can help me figure out where I went wrong.

House is doing what I imagine people are afraid of him doing. That's why I included him. Sorens slot needs to be lynched. Kat needs a fire put under her ass.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (isolation #75) » Thu May 14, 2015 9:05 am

Post by BlankFace »

I'd have it ready, I strongly disagree with that read. Again, fuck meta.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (isolation #76) » Thu May 14, 2015 9:56 am

Post by BlankFace »

VOTE: blankface

That's hammer. Don't understand why boo or farside didn't do it. I gave a time frame to see who would hammer and I think it's pretty telling that neither of the active players who realized that there was no way I wasn't being lynched didn't follow through.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (isolation #77) » Thu May 14, 2015 10:00 am

Post by BlankFace »

It's been fun. Good luck town.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (isolation #78) » Thu May 14, 2015 10:17 am

Post by BlankFace »

We going to continue this meta 'he said, she said' in twilight?
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (isolation #79) » Thu May 14, 2015 10:26 am

Post by BlankFace »

It is she said, she said. Just felt weird going against the saying. It's just a circular argument that's going nowhere. And because a NL is pretty bad. Even if I am town, it just picks up again tomorrow and we lose out on information. Being afraid to hammer is scummy in my eyes. Mislynches happen, but they bring a lot of info with them.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (isolation #80) » Thu May 14, 2015 10:55 am

Post by BlankFace »

You can analyze the wagon that formed on me and figure out intents from it. We're in twilight though so that's probably for day 2. Thoughts on Sorens replacement and the fact he's still playing elsewhere.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1701 (isolation #81) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:33 pm

Post by BlankFace »

In post 1696, VysePresident wrote:Nice track targets Suzune! :)

Sorry guys for trolling the dead thread. I couldn't really dive into my speculation like I normally do, without spoiling things, and it got a bit too tempting to tease Town a little. :P

I was leaning Boo/Ducks at the time of the replaceout, with Boo being stronger by far. I was waffling on RIP at the end, and ended up giving up on Ducks being scum, but I fell hard for Lucian's play, enough that I ignored his add-on about having Townread Blank, and his defense of Soren. (Though to be fair, I was pretty dead sure Soren was Town even before I replaced into the slot, so it didn't ring particularly hollow to me. I wasn't kidding - it was a bunch of disorganized scumtells that really didn't fit the actual scenario, in my opinion. )

By the way, inactivity is almost a screaming Town tell for me, much to my regret. It's not that I like playing that way, nor that I don't have plenty of Town games where I've had a fairly decent presence, but I find it easier by far to make up convincing reads than I do actually coming up with real ones. (Ducks, I'm really disappointed in you for not listening to me about Boo earlier, after Pick your Power. :P )

I was having trouble getting into the game after the second day, due to me only being able to post during the very late nights, and I was really lacking confidence after Blank turned out to be Town. (The worst thing is, I sort of realized the holes in my case after sleeping on it, but I still wanted him more than Grapes.) It was an exhausting time, both emotionally & mentally, and that killed my ability to focus on the game. (Farside getting venged was a bit of a sore point, too. I hate it when my few 99% confident Townreads get removed, particularly like that.)

I hope I can play with you guys again, sometime, when I can devote my full attention to the game. Unfortunately, I've ended up replacing out of a number of games recently, and I kinda want to take a break, until I can guarantee I'll have the time. This is the second time in a row that I got too ambitious, and it really showed.

It's all good. I only started to doubt my Lucian read after I hammered myself. The way he came back into the thread seemed way off. You scared me in the dead thread though. Think I need to apologize to Soren for how hard I came down on him Day 1.

Also like to apologize if anyone to anyone who thought my hammer made me a VI. At the time, I didn't see any other option there. I didn't think I could fight the wagon off and didn't want it to carry to day 2, where I figured it lead to the same thing and waste town's time. So I thought I'd try a very badly reasoned gambit, that I'd say I'd hammer myself at a certain time unless someone else did and see if anyone did anything about it. Hindsight, I gave Boo an excuse
not
to hammer me. So sorry for being useless there.

GG everyone.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1704 (isolation #82) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:09 am

Post by BlankFace »

In post 1696, VysePresident wrote:Nice track targets Suzune! :)

Sorry guys for trolling the dead thread. I couldn't really dive into my speculation like I normally do, without spoiling things, and it got a bit too tempting to tease Town a little. :P

I was leaning Boo/Ducks at the time of the replaceout, with Boo being stronger by far. I was waffling on RIP at the end, and ended up giving up on Ducks being scum, but I fell hard for Lucian's play, enough that I ignored his add-on about having Townread Blank, and his defense of Soren. (Though to be fair, I was pretty dead sure Soren was Town even before I replaced into the slot, so it didn't ring particularly hollow to me. I wasn't kidding - it was a bunch of disorganized scumtells that really didn't fit the actual scenario, in my opinion. )

By the way, inactivity is almost a screaming Town tell for me, much to my regret. It's not that I like playing that way, nor that I don't have plenty of Town games where I've had a fairly decent presence, but I find it easier by far to make up convincing reads than I do actually coming up with real ones. (Ducks, I'm really disappointed in you for not listening to me about Boo earlier, after Pick your Power. :P )

I was having trouble getting into the game after the second day, due to me only being able to post during the very late nights, and I was really lacking confidence after Blank turned out to be Town. (The worst thing is, I sort of realized the holes in my case after sleeping on it, but I still wanted him more than Grapes.) It was an exhausting time, both emotionally & mentally, and that killed my ability to focus on the game. (Farside getting venged was a bit of a sore point, too. I hate it when my few 99% confident Townreads get removed, particularly like that.)

I hope I can play with you guys again, sometime, when I can devote my full attention to the game. Unfortunately, I've ended up replacing out of a number of games recently, and I kinda want to take a break, until I can guarantee I'll have the time. This is the second time in a row that I got too ambitious, and it really showed.

Two I think. Just two Hello Kitties.

Sorry for tunneling you so hard Soren.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”