Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 5:10 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 194, Soren wrote:Please don't use profanity when talking about Suzune please
Soren I do not need you to fight my battles for me. I moderate an Internet website I have had more people swear at or about me then people who say thank you. So relax.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 5:12 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 151, House wrote:Scumspects
07 - BlankFace
13 - grapes

The fact that you have these two here, and it matches my feelings exactly after 8 pages, gives you huge town credit in my book.

Just for a thought experiment, going to say the last is in Katsuki/d3x.

Vote: Blankface
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 5:13 am

Post by Suzune »

@farside, I apologize if you feel like I am making things up. However, I am not please direct me to what you think is made up and I will show you from which posts I draw my reference. Thanks.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 5:14 am

Post by Soren »

In post 200, Suzune wrote:
In post 194, Soren wrote:Please don't use profanity when talking about Suzune please
Soren I do not need you to fight my battles for me. I moderate an Internet website I have had more people swear at or about me then people who say thank you. So relax.

Gomen nasai ~
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 5:17 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 203, Soren wrote:
In post 200, Suzune wrote:

Gomen nasai ~

No worries. Thanks for thinking of me.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 6:34 am

Post by d3x »

Howdy all!

I'm sorry I haven't checked in yet, and I'm even more sorry for the following statement...

I'll be V/LA for the next few days. Circumstances have conspired to make the next few days pretty freaking hectic. I should be able to start reading a bit and posting a bit, but it'll be a slow thing at best.

@Mod
- Please note the V/LA
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 7:29 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 202, Suzune wrote:@farside, I apologize if you feel like I am making things up. However, I am not please direct me to what you think is made up and I will show you from which posts I draw my reference. Thanks.

Let's start with you read on Soren.
Where did you see he was "asking questions about people"
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 8:08 am

Post by Suzune »

Certainly, let us start there. In the very short time and limited number of posts, Soren has shown interest and curiosity in players in the opening few pages. I did not specify that they were mafia related questions but that they expressed interest In the game. This is the way I used to notice Soren play, however recently he had deviated. So from a meta standpoint it was worth pointing out. I hope that this answers your question farside.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 8:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Suz: these are the first few questions I'm finding here. All which is null.

In post 17, Soren wrote:
In post 11, lalaladucks wrote:VOTE: grapes

Cherries are better :mrgreen:

Did you see my vote on grapes when you made that vote?

In post 28, Soren wrote:
In post 24, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 22, Soren wrote:
Plus I don't think a scum would make a comment in the form "if player x flips scum I will feel so betrayed". Only town makes these kinds of comments.

You'd be surprised, actually

Really? Do you happen to know something I don't?

In post 32, Soren wrote:
In post 30, farside22 wrote:Hey all.

Vote: boo

I want you to be town so we can find scum together

Hey farside!

Quick question, is that really you in your avatar?

Also I want bookitty to be town too :)

It seems like you picked these^ which is just being cuties to respond about.
I'm trying to figure out why
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 8:22 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 179, Suzune wrote:Thank you for the good day Soren.

Of the people I noticed posting so far:

Soren is playing nice and casual asking questions about the people who have played before and their history. It does not strike me as either town or mafia.

Lucian seems to be enjoying playing with people he is familiar with. It is changing he writing voice from what I am used to, however his posts are generall well backed, so he is probably town.

Grapes is on the offense. They seem to be lookin to challenge and insert themselves into the conversation. This seems like both from a lack of understanding the inside jokes and as a way to question the apparent trust between Lucian, house, and areo. It is actually and interesting approach to fretting inside a conversation, however it does look super scummy.

House is very sure about his playstyle and he lets everyone now with his words. That quadruple post where he is serious and is ending random voting phase is interesting. Why continue to state you claim over and over. There are so few pages yet you could hardly qualify the topic as difficult to read. He knows Lucian and has a joking, baiting, yet serious line of questioning. Perhaps a little too buddy buddy for my taste. All of this being said he is leaning town, however I remain uncertain.

Aero, I hope you do not mind that I shortened your name. While there were many posts I still do not have a good sense of who you are yet.

Everyone else is just kind of null until I see them interact more.

Let me move onto the rest of these.
Each player you mention a postive and a negative which reads as wishy washy and not wanting to take a firm stand.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 8:23 am

Post by Suzune »

I am uncertain what you hope to find by this line of questioning. I said the only thing that I had noticed about him is his social posts and questions about people's history. That is was neither for nor against. However it is all that is there at the time I posted the read. Why bother posting him? He happened to be online when I was and I know him so when I was making a list I added the people I knew. Nothing is particularly interesting in that, just a general blanket statement about Soren.

Why so concerned about it? My opinion was null at the time.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 8:27 am

Post by Suzune »

Farside, I barely know anyone at all. So I recorded my observations. I still remain uncertain why that is so frustrating to you. At the time I posted, not much has happened. There is hardly enough recorded data to form an accurate read yet. Therefore, I complied what I noticed into one post. If nothing it will be a good catch all point for later on when I need to remember my initial impression.

I apologize if you think it Is wishy washy. It was what I thought about the current conversations. Nothing more,nothing less. When I collect more data and study the interaction of more people, I will create another one. It is just how that is going to work out.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 8:29 am

Post by Suzune »

To be fair, your curiosity has me curious now.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 8:31 am

Post by Soren »

Farside where is this heading?
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 9:12 am

Post by BlankFace »

In post 213, Soren wrote:Farside where is this heading?

Farther than you've taken anything so far. Do you have an issue with farside's line of questioning?
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 9:14 am

Post by Soren »

In post 214, BlankFace wrote:
In post 213, Soren wrote:Farside where is this heading?

Farther than you've taken anything so far. Do you have an issue with farside's line of questioning?

:(

I would like to know where she is going with it.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 10:13 am

Post by House »

In post 191, Soren wrote:
In post 129, House wrote:
In post 128, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 125, House wrote:I'm kinda having my doubts on Aero!scum, but I question those doubts because I have a tendency to townread those that townread me.

If Aero knows that, which he very well may, he could easily use that to manipulate me.

@Aero: Provide the link(s) I asked for and I'll reconsider my vote.

If you really want to see my recent scum games, you can look on my Wiki page; it's all there.

Also, about the games you linked: In the first one, you replaced in long after I was lynched, so you really couldn't know my thought processes. In the second one, I'm not even scum

so I don't really get it.

I'll be damned, you're right. You were a Town Room Owner.

VOTE: Lucian Roy

White knighting & betraying the hat buddies code. Your latch onto my wagon was super convenient, and you slinked off after Aero did because you knew people would start looking into it.

I'm concerned that you provided two incrimanting links to a game when in fact they are false and doesn't actually explain much of Aero's scummyness. But then you brush it off like nothing?

You had strong convinctions with Aero being scum because of past scum games you've had with him. But the two meta games that you provided has just been thrown out of the door. Weren't those the games that formed your basis of your scum read on Aero? This is poor play House.

Hence my flipped read, brain child. Catch up before you bother eating our time.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 10:14 am

Post by House »

Nut up or go home. Fucking seriously.

Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 10:14 am

Post by Soren »

In post 216, House wrote:
In post 191, Soren wrote:
In post 129, House wrote:
In post 128, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 125, House wrote:I'm kinda having my doubts on Aero!scum, but I question those doubts because I have a tendency to townread those that townread me.

If Aero knows that, which he very well may, he could easily use that to manipulate me.

@Aero: Provide the link(s) I asked for and I'll reconsider my vote.

If you really want to see my recent scum games, you can look on my Wiki page; it's all there.

Also, about the games you linked: In the first one, you replaced in long after I was lynched, so you really couldn't know my thought processes. In the second one, I'm not even scum

so I don't really get it.

I'll be damned, you're right. You were a Town Room Owner.

VOTE: Lucian Roy

White knighting & betraying the hat buddies code. Your latch onto my wagon was super convenient, and you slinked off after Aero did because you knew people would start looking into it.

I'm concerned that you provided two incrimanting links to a game when in fact they are false and doesn't actually explain much of Aero's scummyness. But then you brush it off like nothing?

You had strong convinctions with Aero being scum because of past scum games you've had with him. But the two meta games that you provided has just been thrown out of the door. Weren't those the games that formed your basis of your scum read on Aero? This is poor play House.

Hence my flipped read, brain child. Catch up before you bother eating our time.

Your read was based on false grounds in the first place.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 10:15 am

Post by Soren »

In post 217, House wrote:

Nut up or go home. Fucking seriously.

The hell is your problem
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 10:16 am

Post by House »

In post 199, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 198, Soren wrote:Is that a RVS vote Peregrine?

Why, yes, yes it is.

One

Million

Dollars....

We're long out of RVS, get with the program.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 10:17 am

Post by House »

In post 201, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 151, House wrote:Scumspects
07 - BlankFace
13 - grapes

The fact that you have these two here, and it matches my feelings exactly after 8 pages, gives you huge town credit in my book.

Just for a thought experiment, going to say the last is in Katsuki/d3x.

Vote: Blankface

Welcome to the game!

LucianRoy
LucianRoy
Mafia Scum
LucianRoy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 10:49 am

Post by LucianRoy »

Catching up on stuff I missed last night.

In post 154, grapes wrote:
In post 148, LucianRoy wrote:p-edit for Grapes, Soren and I are buddy-buddies, not scum buddies. I voted the person who was voting my one town-read. That just seemed logical.

How?

You think somebodies town so everyone voting for them has to be scum?

I'm not seeing the town motivation for that.

That's called WKing and buddying. Scum motivated. Top on the fact everything soren has posted so far looks pretty null.

Like he literally used spamming the thread with fluff questions as a reason to town read him. Pretty strange because that's easy as fuck meta to replicate anyway.[/quote]
It seemed like a decent way to insert myself into the game since everyone's vote during that stage was kind of jokish/silly. If I could present reasons why I find someone town, and look at the votes on people voting them, deeming them to be on a town player, I voted the person voting that town player. It's mostly to see what they do/ how they react to it. Scum would make a big deal about it, deny it, but not really take action against it, as they want to "lay low." House just OMGUS'd me right away, but later I figured out it was mostly a reactional jab from him going at players who jabbed him. It was a semi-RVS vote that served its purpose, and I'm reading house as town right now.

As for Soren, he's still pretty town in my opinion from what he's presented in-game so far.
Except for his read on house. I just think house screwed up by placing that one game there. Soren is still going after it.
LucianRoy
LucianRoy
Mafia Scum
LucianRoy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 10:51 am

Post by LucianRoy »

Dangit, messed up the quotes again!
I really need to preview stuff.
LucianRoy
LucianRoy
Mafia Scum
LucianRoy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 10:56 am

Post by LucianRoy »

In post 174, Suzune wrote:It is just intimidating to come into a game where everyone knows everyone. Therefore, I find it difficult to keep up with your antics, since sometime you are obviously bait each other and looking for information. So I am going to need to reread and offer much more useful advice then that.

Grapes I know you not good sir, however I have learned that if you think your place in someone's reads is wrong then you must make a change.

That's part of the game! We get to know each other over the course of 8-ish weeks, but I see your trepidation to approaching the game.
It's really a matter of playing the way you normally play, and analysing it or comparing to the styles of people you've never met before. It brings discussion by questioning motives. It's a good tactic, really.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”