farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #30 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

Hey all.

Vote: boo

I want you to be town so we can find scum together
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #40 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 32, Soren wrote:
In post 30, farside22 wrote:Hey all.

Hey farside!

Quick question, is that really you in your avatar?

Also I want bookitty to be town too :)

Aeronaut is correct, that is my son wearing a fake stance.
I think the pic is perfect for mafia. :mrgreen:
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 39, Suzune wrote:I am new to playing on this site. However, I am not new to the game.

I have played many games on myanimelist. You can thank Soren and Lucian for my transfer to this site. It has been a good change.

Welcome to the site.

How would you describe your playstyle as town and as scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #46 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:53 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 44, Suzune wrote:Due to the fact that I do not know your either Farside, how would you describe your playing style?

I have many different personalities.
I think about 5 of them. I can be mean, I can be a leader, I can be quiet and thoughtfull, I can deceitfull, I can be stubborn as a mule and I can be utterly lost.
It always depends on the game and other personalities in the game. I tend to feed off of emotion and useful react badly.
All the above is down as town or scum.
I think my biggest difference is how I present cases to people. It's the only thing I've ever noticed stands out.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #47 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by farside22 »

Oh and if it's not obvious from the above post, I don't post preview, ever, so my nonsense post are par for the course.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #193 (isolation #5) » Fri May 01, 2015 2:05 am

Post by farside22 »

Lets see the people I already have town reads are as follows:

house
aero
lucien

feeling they maybe town
Soren

null:

grapes.

Questionable:
Suz
Lala
blankface

In post 179, Suzune wrote:Thank you for the good day Soren.

Of the people I noticed posting so far:

Soren is playing nice and casual asking questions about the people who have played before and their history. It does not strike me as either town or mafia.

Where is Soren asking questions?

A lot of people haven't posted much so I have no reads on those players at all.

Why the players I have listed are questionable.
Lala has a quotewall that is full of fluff
suz seems to be playing the newb/lost card a little hard and seeing her reads I wonder if she is just making shit up
blankface was more just a gut questionable read then anything right now.

still waiting for boo to show up.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #206 (isolation #6) » Fri May 01, 2015 7:29 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 202, Suzune wrote:@farside, I apologize if you feel like I am making things up. However, I am not please direct me to what you think is made up and I will show you from which posts I draw my reference. Thanks.

Let's start with you read on Soren.
Where did you see he was "asking questions about people"
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #208 (isolation #7) » Fri May 01, 2015 8:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Suz: these are the first few questions I'm finding here. All which is null.

In post 17, Soren wrote:
In post 11, lalaladucks wrote:VOTE: grapes

Cherries are better :mrgreen:

Did you see my vote on grapes when you made that vote?

In post 28, Soren wrote:
In post 24, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 22, Soren wrote:
Plus I don't think a scum would make a comment in the form "if player x flips scum I will feel so betrayed". Only town makes these kinds of comments.

You'd be surprised, actually

Really? Do you happen to know something I don't?

In post 32, Soren wrote:
In post 30, farside22 wrote:Hey all.

Hey farside!

Quick question, is that really you in your avatar?

Also I want bookitty to be town too :)

It seems like you picked these^ which is just being cuties to respond about.
I'm trying to figure out why
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #209 (isolation #8) » Fri May 01, 2015 8:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Soren is playing nice and casual asking questions about the people who have played before and their history. It does not strike me as either town or mafia.

Lucian seems to be enjoying playing with people he is familiar with. It is changing he writing voice from what I am used to, however his posts are generall well backed, so he is probably town.

Grapes is on the offense. They seem to be lookin to challenge and insert themselves into the conversation. This seems like both from a lack of understanding the inside jokes and as a way to question the apparent trust between Lucian, house, and areo. It is actually and interesting approach to fretting inside a conversation, however it does look super scummy.

House is very sure about his playstyle and he lets everyone now with his words. That quadruple post where he is serious and is ending random voting phase is interesting. Why continue to state you claim over and over. There are so few pages yet you could hardly qualify the topic as difficult to read. He knows Lucian and has a joking, baiting, yet serious line of questioning. Perhaps a little too buddy buddy for my taste. All of this being said he is leaning town, however I remain uncertain.

Aero, I hope you do not mind that I shortened your name. While there were many posts I still do not have a good sense of who you are yet.

Everyone else is just kind of null until I see them interact more.

Let me move onto the rest of these.
Each player you mention a postive and a negative which reads as wishy washy and not wanting to take a firm stand.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #254 (isolation #9) » Fri May 01, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 213, Soren wrote:Farside where is this heading?

I don't trust suz.
Every post she makes reads like someone trying to make a good impression on people and comes across very unnatural
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #257 (isolation #10) » Fri May 01, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

Okay lala is town.

I missed that Soren and suz were RL friends, sorry Soren but I think your girl got a scum role.

Pere maybe town. Not married to that read but I like his vote.
Boo's post are a snooze fest. Sadly I think she's scum this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #263 (isolation #11) » Fri May 01, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 258, House wrote:
In post 257, farside22 wrote:
I missed that Soren and suz were RL friends, sorry Soren but I think your girl got a scum role.

Got something to back that up? And I hope "something" is more than her trying to make a good impression. That's not scummy, it's just newb.

She doesn't read as this is my first game newb to me,

@suz: all you said is your posting what you think at the time. Your post are just as bad as fluff posting. It's the equivalent of me saying something like: x is making sense in some post but other times I'm not sure what they are thinking.
Basically I could be talking about any person in that sentence.
How about some quotes that give you impressions.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #265 (isolation #12) » Fri May 01, 2015 2:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

I write on my phone most of the time.

Also I've said things about other players if you read my post.
You happen to be a scum read that is responding to my post.

You can ask most player in this game, I'm a tunneler. I find something and I poke and prod till I'm satisfied with what I've gathered or the player is lynched.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #268 (isolation #13) » Fri May 01, 2015 3:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 266, House wrote:
In post 263, farside22 wrote:

Got something to back that up? And I hope "something" is more than her trying to make a good impression. That's not scummy, it's just newb.

She doesn't read as this is my first game newb to me

Maybe you should check her total topics. She's brand new to this site, so her "best foot forward" approach doesn't suggest anything alignment indicative.

Well let's verify this.

@suz and Soren: has suz played online mafia at another site? If so, how many games?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #270 (isolation #14) » Fri May 01, 2015 3:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

House: let me get a response to my question before we dwell into new to ms.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #273 (isolation #15) » Fri May 01, 2015 3:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

Someone is awfully touchy over being poked and prodded for reads that have substance instead of wishy stances.

Soren: is your friend typically the touchy type?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #278 (isolation #16) » Fri May 01, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 266, House wrote:
In post 263, farside22 wrote:

She doesn't read as this is my first game newb to me

Maybe you should check her total topics. She's brand new to this site, so her "best foot forward" approach doesn't suggest anything alignment indicative.

So back to your comment here. I've had players from different places I've played with. If suz is being honest about a 24 hour day place, there tend to be quick lynches with very little analysis. Those sites tend to be quick, fast and hard so I'm not sure why she's getting bent out of shape at my poking.
Even the post she made about you was the I don't see why you attacked aero, you have buzz words like interesting and keeping an eye on but why? There is no scum motivation she states for what you did with aero.
She is still keeping her options open for scum reads.
You can count on it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #279 (isolation #17) » Fri May 01, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 276, lalaladucks wrote:Suzune comes across as genuine to me and I believe her so I have a nulltownish read on her atm.
I think farside is town but I don't think the continued pushing on this one issue will achieve much.

We'll see.

Sure thing suz.

Vote: Suzanne
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #296 (isolation #18) » Sat May 02, 2015 12:28 am

Post by farside22 »

Hey blank.
I'm going to bold in suz post why her post read wishy and open to vote for whomever.

Soren is playing nice and casual asking questions about the people who have played before and their history.
It does not strike me as either town or mafia.

Lucian seems to be enjoying playing with people he is familiar with. It is changing he writing voice from what I am used to, however his posts are generall well backed, so he is probably town.

Grapes is on the offense. They seem to be lookin to challenge and insert themselves into the conversation. This seems like
both from a lack of understanding the inside jokes and as a way to question the apparent trust between Lucian, house, and areo. It is actually and interesting approach to fretting inside a conversation,
however it does look super scummy.

House is very sure about his playstyle and he lets everyone now with his words. That quadruple post where he is serious and is ending random voting phase is interesting. Why continue to state you claim over and over. There are so few pages yet you could hardly qualify the topic as difficult to read. He knows Lucian and has a joking, baiting, yet serious line of questioning. Perhaps a little too buddy buddy for my taste.
All of this being said he is leaning town, however I remain uncertain.

Aero, I hope you do not mind that I shortened your name. While there were many posts I still do not have a good sense of who you are yet.

Everyone else is just kind of null until I see them interact more.

So out of all the players she says one is prob town.
The others are open to good and bad comments. Grapes trying to insert himself between a convo isn't scummy. It's actually null even with the way suz described the situation in bold.
House is town but she remains uncertain.
Yada, yada, yada
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #297 (isolation #19) » Sat May 02, 2015 12:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Blank: in regards to kitty, she didn't say much and even when she's busy she still tends to post more.
She obviously read the first page where I voted her and she read house too based on her post, but she said she Skimmed the last pages.
I'm pretty sure based on her response to me she's done more then skimmed a few last pages.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #308 (isolation #20) » Sat May 02, 2015 4:41 am

Post by farside22 »

Yup boo is scum this game.

Suz
Boo

Insert some name here
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #345 (isolation #21) » Sat May 02, 2015 8:32 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 310, Soren wrote:Farside do you tunnel regardless of alignment? And meta to support your response please.

I tend to tunnel regardless of alignment. Some reads are meta, some is gut and some is based on how and what players say in the game.

In post 311, Soren wrote:Literally your RVS vote was on Boo and you're still calling her out as scum till now.

Your third post () in the game questions Suzune, and you've been tunneling on her since.

Yes my vote on boo was rvs. I wanted to figure her out first because so far I have accurately been able to read her alignment in 2 games I was town.

The other person striking my fancy is grapes but it's more just a bug for now.
I don't see a reason to call those I find town and label them scum.
I mean the whole argument about you defending suz is pretty stupid in my oppinion. You and suz are friends so it seem natural to want to protect her if you read her as town.

In post 312, Soren wrote:Farside's tunnel on Suzune is making me read Suzune is town. Because I tunneled recently on Suzune in another game, and the tone behind her responses are fairly similar. And she was also town that game.

In post 317, Soren wrote:
In post 308, farside22 wrote:Yup boo is scum this game.

Suz
Boo

Insert some name here

Wherein lies the certainty that Boo is scum? Or is this another tunneling method being employed here?

I know boo. Town boo is engaged, fierce, trying to figure people out. This plop in the thread is just unnatural from her and ready to attack pretty crummy reasoning. Plus I believe after our last game together if boo thought I was scum in the least she would vote me over you in a heartbeat.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #347 (isolation #22) » Sat May 02, 2015 8:39 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 303, Bookitty wrote:I still don't think I understand your question. Are you asking me what the purpose of your white knighting was in this case (spoiler: I don't know your motivations) or why scum white-knight in general?

See here is my problem.
here your issue is Soren coming in for suz defense only
That is typically null for a player to defend another. Why is it scummy boo?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #348 (isolation #23) » Sat May 02, 2015 8:40 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 346, Aeronaut wrote:I actually sort of agree about Boo right now. It's sad though, because I really wanted her to be town this game :/

I'd like to hear some more from Katsuki and Pere

Why do you agree?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #350 (isolation #24) » Sat May 02, 2015 9:12 am

Post by farside22 »

Oh Soren: the reason I hold a big issue with kitty's read on you is the last mini game I called her out for that Titus defend dgb in a recent game for pretty bad reasons and Titus was town that game. So I don't see why she is calling you out as scum for wking suz
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #351 (isolation #25) » Sat May 02, 2015 9:13 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 349, Aeronaut wrote:I think that town-boo is usually much more active and bubbly, and scum-boo is a bit more like this.

:igmeou:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #370 (isolation #26) » Sun May 03, 2015 8:09 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm confused too
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #377 (isolation #27) » Sun May 03, 2015 11:16 am

Post by farside22 »

That's because boo is scum, aero is probably scum and suz is either scum or butt hurt that I keep poking here.

Soren: do you think that suz reads are typically of her town play? I really don't feel like going through her meta.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #391 (isolation #28) » Sun May 03, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

Congrats on the new baby!!i
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #400 (isolation #29) » Mon May 04, 2015 5:15 am

Post by farside22 »

Fair enough kitty.
I know RL has it's moments. I just felt your vote and reasoning on Soren was pretty weak sauce.

As for Suz......well as I said I found her reasoning to be left open to go any direction, which I bolded where and why.

I'll just chase my other scum suspect for now.

Vote: Aero

Hi Aero, why no vote?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #408 (isolation #30) » Tue May 05, 2015 3:20 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 406, Bookitty wrote:
In post 399, Soren wrote:Bookitty have you caught up with the game?

Yes, more or less. I need to do a real reread (rather than just a skim) to develop some reads; unfortunately, because I was busy over the weekend I was behind on writing deadlines and had to pull a near-all-nighter Sunday night to catch up. I'm groggy and I'm off my game right now, so I apologise. This will be fixed soon though.

@Aeronaut: How familiar would you say you are with my playstyle?

@Farside: What is your read on House at the moment?

@Soren: Lucian has a townread on you. Do you have a townread on him right now?

I will likely have more questions/comments once I've had a chance to study the game in greater depth, but there's where I want to start.

He's a town read at this moment.

Sadly I'm still scum reading you. :cry:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #410 (isolation #31) » Tue May 05, 2015 3:39 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm only giving it time because I like and respect you enough to do so.

I think Aero is scum. I didn't like his comment about you. I found it vague, plus he isn't voting or pushing anyone when he made the comment
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #419 (isolation #32) » Tue May 05, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by farside22 »

God this game makes me want a gun.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #425 (isolation #33) » Tue May 05, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 420, Soren wrote:
In post 419, farside22 wrote:God this game makes me want a gun.

Are you breadcrumbing?

In post 423, lalaladucks wrote:I don't think it was crumbing.
This game is pretty boring atm >_>

This^
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #461 (isolation #34) » Thu May 07, 2015 1:43 am

Post by farside22 »

I had a rough day yesterday.
I'm recovering slowly. Will be back later today
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #469 (isolation #35) » Thu May 07, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 446, grapes wrote:
In post 429, LucianRoy wrote:
In post 413, grapes wrote:meh

part of me wants to reread and pump out some good content, obvtown the fuck out of this thread and resuscitate the apparent lull we're having here but the other part of me looks at that
atrocious
vote count and the time stamps on the last few pages in particular and wonders if i'd be better off just phoning it in like the rest of town seems to be doing at the moment

i'll think on it

until then i would really like to interact with some people, that might help me get into this game a bit more, preferably if your name is house, bookitty, blankface or maaaaybe farside

I take it the names at the bottom of the page are town reads?
Or would I be mistaken?

Yea. I find interacting with people that I think are scum to be a bit of a time waster to be honest.

Hi grapes, how are you.

Good

Can you tell me why you are voting for such a weak reason there?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #470 (isolation #36) » Thu May 07, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 454, House wrote:
In post 447, grapes wrote: looks like role fishing to me

VOTE: soren

looks like an overreaction to me.

I agree.

Aero is scum too though.

Pere: hi Pere, if you are town, would you please do something more then you are. You know until I say you are a town read I will chase you down a dark hole.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #478 (isolation #37) » Thu May 07, 2015 11:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 477, House wrote:
In post 427, Soren wrote:If scum turns out to be the inactive people I will be pretty upset.

If it helps, I'm fairly convinced you're scum.

So that'd be one, at least.

I thought you had suz as town. Or easy mislynch. :?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #479 (isolation #38) » Thu May 07, 2015 11:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

Never mind I sad a derp moment.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #480 (isolation #39) » Thu May 07, 2015 11:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 476, Suzune wrote:I am sorry that my day to day life has really eaten my time this week. I will have a lot of time this weekend to make up for it. Again, I apologize.

I'm just going to call you a liar since people can check you are posting on ms just fine.

I'm standing by my suz scum read
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #493 (isolation #40) » Fri May 08, 2015 10:39 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm trying hard not to roll my eyes.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #593 (isolation #41) » Sat May 09, 2015 11:25 pm

Post by farside22 »

I have 5 scum reads this game and 2 null reads That really freeking sucks.

Suz: why no vote? I liked your most recent post.

Boo: you still read as scum to me.

Soren: points I see that made me think. You seem to be wking suz and doing very little as far as looking for scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #594 (isolation #42) » Sat May 09, 2015 11:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

Happy Mother's Day to moms in the thread.
Make sure to give your mom a break today.
I know I'm going to relax today.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #596 (isolation #43) » Sun May 10, 2015 12:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Yea I'm calling that bs.
If you felt that way you wouldn't be signing up for more games.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #601 (isolation #44) » Sun May 10, 2015 4:15 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 598, Soren wrote:
In post 596, farside22 wrote:Yea I'm calling that bs.
If you felt that way you wouldn't be signing up for more games.

Felt like what?

What you said here.

I've already explained why I haven't contributed as much as I would have liked in 514. I haven't been able to get my head in the game and I'm sorry for that. I chose a wrong time to play, it's exam period for me and I'm actually taking a break from mafia from where I usually play mafia (Suzune can vouch for me on that). And I planned to take a break from playing mafia here as well, but I've always admired Suzune as a player so I wanted to see how she would perform on a site that is a lot more serious about mafia so I invited her to play. And so I couldn't help myself but play in the same games as her. I love playing mafia so when I can't/don't contribute and do what I do then it's also quite frustrating for me too.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #644 (isolation #45) » Mon May 11, 2015 12:46 am

Post by farside22 »

Idk what to make of Soren but I do know fake when I see it.

Vote: grapes
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #646 (isolation #46) » Mon May 11, 2015 12:53 am

Post by farside22 »

Oh and because this game is reading pretty apathetic I should explain that.

Grapes post 625 he thinks that Soren is a town replacing out and then says he's at l-1.
Why did he not unvote if he thought Soren was town.
Once lala unvotes he questions her about.
Why? He thought it maybe someone that was town.
The point of the exercise is to look at scum hunting when he's done none of it this far this game.

Your welcome.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #647 (isolation #47) » Mon May 11, 2015 12:57 am

Post by farside22 »

Let me know you thought on what I said lala
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #653 (isolation #48) » Mon May 11, 2015 10:10 am

Post by farside22 »

If I told you my thoughts on Pere I would sound like a real witch.

Lets just say my problem is he either reads really town when he is town and reads like a lazy sack of garbage as town or scum.

So the lazy sack gets a few days before I tear into him.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #679 (isolation #49) » Mon May 11, 2015 11:43 pm

Post by farside22 »

People should be voting grapes
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #690 (isolation #50) » Tue May 12, 2015 12:44 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 680, House wrote:
In post 679, farside22 wrote:People should be voting grapes

wtf are you smoking?

You obviously didn't read my post.
He's fake scum hunting.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #694 (isolation #51) » Tue May 12, 2015 1:00 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 692, House wrote:
In post 690, farside22 wrote:
In post 680, House wrote:
In post 679, farside22 wrote:People should be voting grapes

wtf are you smoking?

You obviously didn't read my post.
He's fake scum hunting.

You said more to support Soren!scum than grapes!scum.

No I didnt
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #699 (isolation #52) » Tue May 12, 2015 3:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Everytime boo follows me I have this instant desire to want to vote her and i feel my spine tingle.

That's just my gut impression. I try not to feel paranoid, but it's hard....really hard.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #701 (isolation #53) » Tue May 12, 2015 3:37 am

Post by farside22 »

This isn't close to that game boo.
All I know is if you are scum this game I will never inner that inner voice when it comes to you again.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #702 (isolation #54) » Tue May 12, 2015 3:37 am

Post by farside22 »

Never Ignore inner voice.

Sigh
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #704 (isolation #55) » Tue May 12, 2015 5:38 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 703, House wrote:
In post 701, farside22 wrote:This isn't close to that game boo.
All I know is if you are scum this game I will never inner that inner voice when it comes to you again.

If she is (and sadly, it's a possibility), I wouldn't be surprised if Aero is her buddy.

Either him or Soren.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #711 (isolation #56) » Tue May 12, 2015 6:26 am

Post by farside22 »

Peace: for me it was just interaction I noted.
Example: boo says aero's replacement was sketchy and stated he was posting elsewhere but once you come in her time changes quickly for really no reason I got.
Soren is more because of suz and Soren replaced out and boo said nothing about that.
It's complicated.
Yes I'm aware I'm not voting for boo. I'm giving her one game day to revise or do something town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #718 (isolation #57) » Tue May 12, 2015 10:21 am

Post by farside22 »

Am I the only person scum reading kats?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #726 (isolation #58) » Tue May 12, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

It's not lazy.
It's wondering why you seem to make pushes for weak reason.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #754 (isolation #59) » Wed May 13, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

Why would a vanity wagon work at all 1 day till deadline? Like wtf do you expect
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #755 (isolation #60) » Wed May 13, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

And I'm thinking of changing my vote to vyse now.

Mmmmmm
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #793 (isolation #61) » Thu May 14, 2015 12:29 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay vyse is town.
Sorry vyse.

I need to read the blank face thoughts there.

My vanity wagon of choice is bookitty fyi.
Dx3 continues to do nothing this game.

Blank: who else are you scum reading besides Pere?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #798 (isolation #62) » Thu May 14, 2015 12:38 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay I will say it's odd that blank attacks pere's activity but not kats or dx3. Neither have done anything as far as I noted.
The Soren point was okay.
I think my biggest issue and I saw vyse mentioned it, is that he's not really trying to interact with players. He's had two pushes he's made but I see he doesn't really try to get into the game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #800 (isolation #63) » Thu May 14, 2015 12:39 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 797, lalaladucks wrote:Hey guys, farside's a confirmed Demon, anyone wanna lynch her for fun? :twisted:

:cry: :dead:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #802 (isolation #64) » Thu May 14, 2015 12:44 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 799, Bookitty wrote:
In post 278, farside22 wrote:She is still keeping her options open for scum reads.

I was reading over the game a bit last night. I think this quote (about Suzune) is a little ironic because Farside has expressed scumreads on practically everyone in the game except House. Her townread on him goes unquestioned even though he was quick to ask me why I was townreading him (and I told him).

This feels a LOT like Smalltown, Farside, because it doesn't really seem to matter what I do. You just keep sneaking in the scum-read comment on me without a real basis for it. Where's the case?

Options open.

Pfft

I have not called lala scum and would not lynch her.

Again this game is nothing like that game. I tunnelled you and faught with you most of day one and wk aronis.
How is this game remotely close.
You on the other hand have done very little interaction compared to smalltown and trying to figure anyone out at all.
Other then some wk of Soren for reason's unknown.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #804 (isolation #65) » Thu May 14, 2015 12:47 am

Post by farside22 »

Fuck it.

Vote: bookitty
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #807 (isolation #66) » Thu May 14, 2015 1:01 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 806, VysePresident wrote:
In post 804, farside22 wrote:
Vote: bookitty

Since I lied to everyone, including myself, and have not yet gone to bed like a sane person would, I'd like to ask you for a compromise. Vote Blank with me today, please, and I'll talk with you about Boo tomorrow. I can't promise I'll support a lynch - my gutread on her play is just kinda meh right now - but I'll listen & give it a serious look.

Can you work with that? It's as much as I can promise.

Fine.

Vote: blankface

In case I die tonight. My official scum team read is:

Bookitty/areonaut/dx3
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #809 (isolation #67) » Thu May 14, 2015 1:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Yea I totally listed 3 players as a scumteam.
Wow look at me my options are waaaaay open.

Pfft.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #811 (isolation #68) » Thu May 14, 2015 1:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Oh wait you claimed busy but since then your activity compared to smalltown is a dwindling blah.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #813 (isolation #69) » Thu May 14, 2015 1:32 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 810, grapes wrote:
unvote

just thought i'd join in on the glorious townposting this page

minus bookitty's omgus on farside or whatever that's all about like aren't there more important things going on atm

776-778 is soooooo over justified that i kinda want to vote for it twice but i can't

vote blankface

FOR NARNIA!!!!!

She just keeps mention smalltown over and over and over again.
It's not even a I scum read you because of this or that. It's fake meta reasoning.

God my kingdom for a gun this game
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #821 (isolation #70) » Thu May 14, 2015 3:40 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 816, Bookitty wrote:
In post 809, farside22 wrote:Yea I totally listed 3 players as a scumteam.
Wow look at me my options are waaaaay open.

Pfft.

You didn't do that until AFTER I accused you of keeping your options open.

It's also interesting that your vote is on a fourth party altogether.

There is less then one day.
Wtf you want a no lynch to happen or something?

Same point to blank.

Also nice turn around from calling grapes scum, saying you are happy with your vote to calling him town......wait no that's pretty scummy.
Oh and hypocritical too.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #823 (isolation #71) » Thu May 14, 2015 3:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Oh and another thing that blankface either ignored on purpose or idk what to call it.
I have played with boo before, that is why I noted her comments as fucking questionable.
I don't know you at fucking all.
That's the difference.

Buy a clue dude, in fact take more, there free
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #825 (isolation #72) » Thu May 14, 2015 3:46 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 822, BlankFace wrote:Same point to me? Is it not clear that I'm resigned to what's going to happen?

No, then tell me what is the point of pushing my scum read that no one seems to care about then?
You think I'm scared of kitty?
That's fucking bs. I've been calling her out fucking repeatedly
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #827 (isolation #73) » Thu May 14, 2015 3:48 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 824, Bookitty wrote:I don't know if grapes is scum or town.

You were perfectly willing to vote me as a vanity vote and you've jumped your suspicions around repeatedly in the last two days, so your concern regarding my vote on grapes comes a little too late to ring true. If it bothered you, why didn't you say anything at the time?

I've kept my vote on the wagon I thought had the best chance of being scum out of the available and viable options. You've jumped around repeatedly to follow whatever whim hit you at the moment. Which of us has made it less likely that we'll actually get a lynch today? Serious question.

What, a replacement didn't happen.
How is that different from survivor game where I jumped around too.
Oh wait you don't mention that game because I was town there, that's why. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #830 (isolation #74) » Thu May 14, 2015 4:00 am

Post by farside22 »

Fine but since I'm phone posting this is going to have quotes and at the bottom is my explaining of why it's scummy.

In post 398, Bookitty wrote:Okay, the
long national nightmare
weekend is over. I think I've apologised enough for not being here over the weekend, but in case I'm wrong, I'm sorry. I was busy, first expectedly, then unexpectedly.

I will verify that Farside tunnels and that she does seem to cycle through different personalities. This makes her hard to read both as town and as scum. It also means (as I believe is happening with Suzune) that she pushes people based on playstyle differences in some attempt to elicit a reaction that only she can identify.

I think it's really lazy on her part, though, to just point to the fact that I was busy (and had said as much in the thread) during the first two-three days of a game and base a whole scumread on it. It's also somewhat hypocritical given that she herself has been pretty distracted/busy during the early parts of games of late.

@Farside: Can you think of any reasons, other than my being scum, why I might not be so "fierce" in this game? Think about it for a while, please. Also, comparing this situation to the Titus situation is apples and oranges. If I'm going to dismiss a tell based on one game with one self-admitted outlier player, then I don't know what scumhunting tools I'd have left in the bag. Chase after me tomorrow if you want to, but back off today, please. I'm doing you that courtesy even though you're using the same exact tactics you employed in Quil's Smalltown.

Meh, I haven't hated Soren's latest posts. I'm not crazy about Aeronaut trying to characterise my play based on very limited experience with me, but to each their own, I guess.

UNVOTE:

In post 411, Bookitty wrote:
In post 410, farside22 wrote:I'm only giving it time because I like and respect you enough to do so.

<3 right back at you, but that's not why I'm asking you to give it a bit of time. :)

I don't think Aeronaut knows what he's talking about in regards to my playstyle. Your description is more accurate imo.

In post 463, Bookitty wrote:
In post 460, Aeronaut wrote:A game that includes town-boo would not be dragging; she's simply delightful and does everything in her power to keep conversation going.

I do try, but sometimes I too have things going on in real life and I can't be as active as I want to be.

Additionally, I dislike how you are putting full responsibility on me for keeping this game going. The last time I checked, I was not the only player in the game. I don't have a lot to say about lalaladucks' avatar (it's cute) or people's personal friendships (I have friends too! I DO! Don't give me that look!). I don't like the grapes wagon too much and I already gave a reads list in an effort to draw out people to say "OMG how dare you?" and that didn't work. I even feinted toward Soren to see if people would jump on that, also with disappointing results.

So, Aero, what are your reads? What do you think of Farside's suspicions of you? What do you think of Peregrine's awkward hop onto the grapes wagon?

I mean, you have a cute avatar, but you can't skate on that forever, especially in this game.

In post 549, Bookitty wrote:
In post 514, Soren wrote:Bookitty was slightly scum reading me because of my interaction with you.

This is not exactly correct.

I thought you were town, but I jumped on a couple of things to push suspicion and to vote you because I wanted to see if anyone else would happily jump on that. I've played with you before, I think you're a fairly experienced player and I think you have a pretty level head, so I thought you would be a safer target for that strategy than someone with less experience in the game.

I was looking for overreactions from others (sheeping, votes with little reasoning, hyperactive defense). About all I got, though, was warm and fuzzy feelings about Farside (who I thought reacted properly).

I'm thinking Farside and House are town, so that's good. I also agree about the Suzune thing, especially since she doesn't even have seemed to look at the link Farside provided.

VOTE: Suzune

In other news, I got a full night's sleep for the first time in a week so I'm going to be going over this game with a fine-toothed comb and trying to figure out things more actively. I've repeatedly fallen asleep trying to read the first five pages again, so I'm not even going to look at those. I'll start a bit later in the game and look for stuff today.

In post 566, Bookitty wrote:I don't support a grapes lynch. I don't see scum openly admitting that they are going to phone it in and I don't see scum behaving in such a hostile way when they were under suspicion. I could be wrong there, but I don't think so.

I do support a Suzune lynch or an Aeronaut lynch. I don't have an issue with Suzune's playstyle, but the content-to-noise ratio is pretty bad there and the Farside catch is pretty good too.

In the interest of grouping up on a lynch to get things done, I am going to:

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Aeronaut

I can also move my vote back to Suzune if that is the way we decide to go, but I really don't think grapes looks like scum right now and I would only vote there to avoid a no-lynch.

In post 649, Bookitty wrote:Meh. Not happy with replace outs. Not happy with wagons (both of the people with major wagons on them replaced out).

I feel like Aeronaut's replace out is pretty bad considering he was still being active on site. So I'm sticking there. I can move my vote to ensure a lynch, but I am pretty confident about Aero-scum.

In post 697, Bookitty wrote:I don't want to lynch Soren/VysePresident today.

I'm less enthused about the Aeronaut/Peacebringer lynch given the replacement.

I looked at Farside's comments on grapes and his/her non-response about it, and I agree with her about the cognitive dissonance. I don't know if it's fake, but it's for sure confused and nonsensical.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: grapes

We have a little over two days left to group up and lynch, so it's time to make a decision.

In post 700, Bookitty wrote:Everytime you say you think I'm scum I remember how you did that all through Quil's Smalltown and I grit my teeth and try to ignore it.

I think I'm actually more justified than you are in my paranoia.

In post 799, Bookitty wrote:
In post 278, farside22 wrote:She is still keeping her options open for scum reads.

I was reading over the game a bit last night. I think this quote (about Suzune) is a little ironic because Farside has expressed scumreads on practically everyone in the game except House. Her townread on him goes unquestioned even though he was quick to ask me why I was townreading him (and I told him).

This feels a LOT like Smalltown, Farside, because it doesn't really seem to matter what I do. You just keep sneaking in the scum-read comment on me without a real basis for it. Where's the case?

Basically the short and simple is kitty has the won't vote for grapes thing going on.
She eventually high 5's me for my catch and votes for grapes.
Prior to that there was a longer post I didn't quite where she didn't like suz and called me scummy, to voting suz.
Next up when ever I attack kitty and her reads and call her scum all she does is bring up the smalltown game.
It's clear from multiple post she's liked my reads and followed me to only get defensive and whine that I'm scum when I call her out.

The thing I noted the most was the aero call out and then switching that with oh a replacements here. If the guy is freeking posting elsewhere on ms and he's avoiding coming back how the f is a replacement changing that at all?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #831 (isolation #75) » Thu May 14, 2015 4:03 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 829, BlankFace wrote:
In post 823, farside22 wrote:Oh and another thing that blankface either ignored on purpose or idk what to call it.
I have played with boo before, that is why I noted her comments as fucking questionable.
I don't know you at fucking all.
That's the difference.

Buy a clue dude, in fact take more, there free

Which is why I said that scum!Farside has more reason to be afraid of town!Kitty than some newbie. Try again. I didn't ignore it, it was a pretty big factor in my thoughts against you.

And yes, you have been pushed her hard. That's the point. It's day 1 and she's done nothing so scummy that it gives you an excuse to tunnel so hard. So either you want her gone early to reduce risk to yourself or you have a shitty meta read and have the blinders on way too hard. I think it's obvious which way I'm leaning on it. The point of giving my reads is that you fucking asked for them and I need to give my thoughts before I get lynched today. That's all I can offer at this point. I don't care if you disagree with my reads. The fact that you didn't jump onto me for the same things you've found Kitty scummy for outside of meta is scummy. Your case is weak and it ignores other offenders of the same exact thing. So I had to ask 'Why pushed Kitty and not me?' I am guilty of almost everything you are accusing her of beyond meta. You reaction to it is kneejerk and exaggerated and I can't wait to watch people read you harder tomorrow.

I can also go into more detail about how parts of your push on Suzune were wrong too. Suzune called Grapes scum and gave reasoning for it. You used the reasoning to call her read wishy-washy. You've been pushing weak cases aggressively all day.

*Looks for a strong case from anyone and shrugs.*
When you play with someone you know typically what they find scummy and what they do not.
True or false?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #832 (isolation #76) » Thu May 14, 2015 4:05 am

Post by farside22 »

Oh wait house agree's with me but only I'm scum for saying kitty is scum.

Pffft screw you both.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #834 (isolation #77) » Thu May 14, 2015 4:07 am

Post by farside22 »

And I've reached the part where I have gotten pissy.
Point to blank that all kitty used to call me scum is meta and he said shit all about that.
Either your a hypocrite or her scum buddy.
Let me know.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #836 (isolation #78) » Thu May 14, 2015 4:09 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 833, Bookitty wrote:
In post 830, farside22 wrote:The thing I noted the most was the aero call out and then switching that with oh a replacements here. If the guy is freeking posting elsewhere on ms and he's avoiding coming back how the f is a replacement changing that at all?

When I moved my vote to grapes, I was one of only two people voting Aeronaut/Peacebringer. You jumped off before that. It wasn't a viable wagon at that point.

Yeah, I don't know if grapes is scum. Maybe, maybe not, but I preferred him a lot over the Soren wagon which I thought was on town. You've come to that conclusion suddenly yourself, wow, excite.

So what's your point again?

So you followed me but you think I'm scum.
The point of that is what?

Right. Fearmongering. Thanks for playing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #840 (isolation #79) » Thu May 14, 2015 4:12 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 835, Bookitty wrote:And I AM voting for Grapes. I'm just sure of it. So your argument there depends on:

Boo won't vote Grapes! OMG she must be scum with him (right? Otherwise why does it matter?)

Boo voted Grapes! OMG she must be scum anyway!

OMG, someone else noticed my crap case! They must be scum too!

Jeez Louise. Really?

Did I call you scum with grapes?
Nope
Did I question your vote when you made it?
Yup.
Maybe not out loud, I don't remember that much.
Do you think he is scum still here?
What about peace and his play?
Anything exciting there?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #842 (isolation #80) » Thu May 14, 2015 4:13 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 839, Bookitty wrote:I agreed that you made a decent point on grapes. I didn't think you were scum at that point, Farside. But then I reread the game.

Yeah your whole case is zog meta!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #844 (isolation #81) » Thu May 14, 2015 4:14 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 838, PeregrineV wrote:Interesting.

Vote: laladucks

Your vote is bad.
Wtf Pere? Are you scum this game?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #846 (isolation #82) » Thu May 14, 2015 4:17 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm just going to quote this and bold the important part.
Someone is flailing scum.

In post 817, BlankFace wrote:As far as Farside's question of who I'm scum reading:
I don't know how to feel about Lat just blatantly sleeping Ducks. That with the lurking is pretty scummy but the push on House feels legitimately town. I'd keep my eye on her.

Farside seems pretty scummy. The constant instance of Kitty being scum when Kitty is contributing a decent amount is weird. I haven't seen anything in Kitty's play that suggest scum. I don't have the same meta as Farside but it's reading to me that Scum!Faraide is afraid of Town!Kitty and started the push on her early. I'll go through Farside's ISO before I go to work and get lynched to point out examples of that.

Vyse reads as much more town than Soren. His case against me is pretty solid. I don't like the AtE at then end of his case against me but it's not the worst thing in the world. That's why I was waiting for his analysis, like I said before. I shouldn't have second guessed that feeling.

House started off as pretty town and has slowly slid to the backburner. His early game antics were awesome, his recent not so much. he went from agressively hunting to these general 'meh' posts that either feels like apathy like he's said or that enough people have said that they are town reading him that he doesn't have to put it asi much effort right now.

Pere is putting forth the bare minimum toward hunting and hasn't followed through anything. He's said he was going to look into the 'pressure' on me and why people [see Lucian] were voting and unvoting me. He never followed through with that. Has hasn't followed through with anything.

d3x is town. His post on Soren was so transparently town I didn't think anything needed to be said.

Ducks is null, peacebringer is mosty null. I don't like the last post made. It's pretty clear which wagon is going to go through and he won't move his vote to make it happen.

Lucian is town, Suzune is null. I think that's everyone. At least everyone who's been on my radar.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #850 (isolation #83) » Thu May 14, 2015 4:19 am

Post by farside22 »

I also notice blank ignored the fact I looked at his post myself and noted things.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #854 (isolation #84) » Thu May 14, 2015 4:21 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 845, Bookitty wrote:
In post 766, Skullduggery wrote:Day 1, Vote Count #18

Current Vote Count:
(0) Bookitty
(0) d3x
(1) House -- Katsuki
(4) VysePresident -- grapes, Suzune, d3x, House
(0) LucianRoy
(0) Suzune
(1) BlankFace -- VysePresident
(0) farside22
(1) PeregrineV -- BlankFace
(0) lalaladucks
(0) Katsuki
(0) PeaceBringer
(5) grapes -- PeregrineV, farside22, PeaceBringer, Bookitty, lalaladucks

There's our latest vote count by my reckoning. We have less than a day to achieve a lynch.

You make Peacebringer a viable wagon and I'll happily join based on Aero's play and my dislike of the VysePresident-Soren wagon. But this looks to me like yet ANOTHER attempt to derail a wagon on your part.

@Peregrine: You get that we have less than a day left to get a lynch? What are you doing?

I'm not changing my vote sweetie.

In post 849, Bookitty wrote:
In post 842, farside22 wrote:Yeah your whole case is zog meta!

What is zog meta, please?

Zog was some word I heard on TV once.
I put it in as a silly thing that means omg in my mind
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #856 (isolation #85) » Thu May 14, 2015 4:25 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 853, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 850, farside22 wrote:I also notice blank ignored the fact I looked at his post myself and noted things.

pretty clear you are going to get blank lynched and pretty clear he is town to me-

whatever went down here is all kinds of uggg... so you are part of it

Please.
For the love of God can we have a flash wagon on this^
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #858 (isolation #86) » Thu May 14, 2015 4:27 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 855, Bookitty wrote:Then why do you want ME to change my vote, Farside?

Peacebringer agrees with you, so maybe you ought to try to flashwagon me, since I'm apparently scum with everyone else in the game according to you.

You're playing scummy. You're pushing a case that essentially devolves to: This game opened right before the opening weekend for Avengers 2: Age of Ultron and therefore Bookitty must be scum for preferring to go out and watch that with her friends than to play this game the instant it opened.

It's ridiculous and you ought to know better.

Pfft you know it's more then that.

I didn't say I want you to change your vote. Where the heck did you even get that from?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #860 (isolation #87) » Thu May 14, 2015 4:28 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 857, Bookitty wrote:I thought you weren't moving your vote? Yeah, I'll flashwagon that, I've preferred that pretty much all along.

I want both.
Is that wrong?

Damn I should create the dating game mafia part 3 to satisfy myself.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #862 (isolation #88) » Thu May 14, 2015 4:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Yea and I'm using boo's actions in 2 games to make my point blank but that's not enough for you.
Seriously you can't be this bad.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #864 (isolation #89) » Thu May 14, 2015 4:31 am

Post by farside22 »

Damn me to hell.

Vote: peace
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #869 (isolation #90) » Thu May 14, 2015 4:35 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 866, BlankFace wrote:Going to work, I'll keep up off of my phone.

@Farside; I don't care about the meta. I care about the fact that Kitty is backing her posts with content from THIS GAME. You are not. In addition to the other things I've pointed out against you. Who's ignoring points now?

@PEACE;
PEOPLE WERE HUNTING. FUCK, EVEN VYSE MADE A CASE. GET CAUGHT THE FUCK UP AND THINK FOR YOURSELF. DON'T GIVE ME THIS AOE BULLSHIT. YOU AND PERE ARE FUCKING AWFUL RIGHT NOW.

I made a fucking case that had nothing to do with meta that you just freeking ignore.

Grumbles
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #890 (isolation #91) » Thu May 14, 2015 5:18 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 883, PeaceBringer wrote:almost running out of time
need to get this off
Day Vig Farside
:eek:

Yawn.

Pere: lala is referring to a game she was in. There was demon and angel's.
She kept calling grapes that name.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #898 (isolation #92) » Thu May 14, 2015 7:58 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 896, BlankFace wrote:I looks accurate to me. I don't know why Farside jumped ship if she thinks I'm flailing scum. I guess we will find out at the flip.

I don't like the fact that Peace vigged like that. And then says he won't claim. Please do not rule out day SK tommorow.

Because I think peace is scum.

Is there a reason you just ignore things I post?
Do you really think that helps?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #899 (isolation #93) » Thu May 14, 2015 8:00 am

Post by farside22 »

I'll hammer.
Just wanting peace to be lynched first.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #900 (isolation #94) » Thu May 14, 2015 8:10 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm just going to pint out all the things that blankface claimed was scummy about me.
1) I'm scum attacking boo because I'm afraid.
This is a theory that has no proof and looks made up. He basically ignores others who called her scummy as well because???
2) I didn't make a strong case?
Well frankly no one has
3) he calls vyse case good then attacks me only for agreeing with it but not others.

In short he ignores the whole game and focus's on anything negative he could say instead of scum hunting.

Any questions, comments or thought are wrlcomed
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #903 (isolation #95) » Thu May 14, 2015 8:26 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 901, BlankFace wrote:I'm already lynched, the wagon isn't going to change. I'm town. What's your point? The wagon isn't going to change. I was looking directly at you, not others. If I ha more time I'd be glad to go through your case. And as I understand it, you've been shot as well. If you think I'm scum why have you not hammered? And yeah, at first glance Vyse case was solid. Then I got off my phone and reread the last few pages. I coils my call his vote opportunistic is what I mainly tried to get across. Doesn't change the fact that he's scum. And I didn't attack you saying that I was worried about you agreeing with him. I attacked you because you ignored the slot when you were pushing Suzune and he tried to stop it. If you were actually hunting, that's a huge deal.

I said something about Soren.

For someone that read my ISO i find it fasinating you missed that.

Also:

farside22 wrote:I'll hammer.
Just wanting peace to be lynched first.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #905 (isolation #96) » Thu May 14, 2015 8:40 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 904, BlankFace wrote:I read your ISO for your case against boo, which is what I mostly commented on. And why are you waiting to hammer. peace isn't getting wagoned in the next three hours, especially since he essentially claimed day vig. What is going to change?

You really don't see that as a fake day vig?
Can you explain why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #906 (isolation #97) » Thu May 14, 2015 8:44 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm sorry no matter how hard I try I can't believe blankface is serious at all.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #910 (isolation #98) » Thu May 14, 2015 8:55 am

Post by farside22 »

When I saw Soren and suz where RL friends it made sense for him to protect her, plus I was leaning town on Soren at the time.

Sigh.

I think blank is town officially.

Maybe peace can get lynched here.

Please?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #912 (isolation #99) » Thu May 14, 2015 8:59 am

Post by farside22 »

By the by, I didn't hammer because I wasn't really 100% feeling confident in my scum read if you blank.
It came and went and came and went.
I was chatting with you to try and figure your thought process better
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #913 (isolation #100) » Thu May 14, 2015 9:01 am

Post by farside22 »

I disagree with your reads, except Pere.
He can get shot for all I care if he's going to be a useless sack this game
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #915 (isolation #101) » Thu May 14, 2015 9:03 am

Post by farside22 »

Also if boo isn't scum this game I owe her an appoligy.
I don't believe I'm wrong yet.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #917 (isolation #102) » Thu May 14, 2015 9:05 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 914, BlankFace wrote:Fair enough. I'm still new to this format and I've been misunderstood a few times this game. Hopefully when this game ends two months from now people can help me figure out where I went wrong.

House is doing what I imagine people are afraid of him doing. That's why I included him. Sorens slot needs to be lynched. Kat needs a fire put under her ass.

You got defensive when you were called out.
It typically rubs players the wrong way, well in my experience, that you were just staying low till called out.
Then you didn't really check things out in full was clear to me.
Lots of things you called scummy I kept going you and you do the same so why is it scummy.

That's just my 2 cents
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #918 (isolation #103) » Thu May 14, 2015 9:07 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 916, BlankFace wrote:I'd have it ready, I strongly disagree with that read. Again, fuck meta.

Well 2 games I was town so far with boo and was right....actually 3 games I forgot about the large theme game for a moment.
So yea I know her.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #921 (isolation #104) » Thu May 14, 2015 9:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Farsides reads at the end of day 1 from drawn on arrival:

Let's see if I can finish this catch up.

In post 704, theamatuer wrote:
rage incoming.
Also gonna say I really didn't like ika's ISO response to me pointing him out. Plus people that ISO themselves tend to be scum from my experience
vote: ika
still dont like reina TBH but I'll revisit him after ika's flip

This is a big heaping pile of garbage

Any town read I've ever had on cheet is gone at this point

In post 753, Aeronaut wrote:
I'll be really, really sad if that was real.

So fake

My strongest scum reads are shaft, cheet, bulge and aeronat.
I don't like ika's reads but seeing those I'm scum reading in the wagon, keeps me off the wagon.

FTR no scum read on boo. Shaft was scum, aero was the sk. The other 2 were town.
I'll take that as good for day 1.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #922 (isolation #105) » Thu May 14, 2015 9:37 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 919, Bookitty wrote:Survivor does not count as you reading me correctly because everyone knew I was town by the time we even got to play together. I read YOU correctly there, but I was practically conftown myself.

In Drawn on Arrival you voted me by way of hello and misread my mason partner quite loudly. You didn't have a lot to say about me and then you died night one. I was town there.

In Smalltown you pushed me as scum for ~reasons~ and you were scum, I was town.

Mafia with a Twist 3, Sudden Dethy -- yeah, you nailed me as scum there. No question.

What's the other one that supports your case? I don't remember it.

I know house thinks your scum this game.
And apparently peace/aero thought/thinks your scum.

Before I forget grapes is my comical 4th pick scum read,
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #932 (isolation #106) » Thu May 14, 2015 10:54 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 925, Bookitty wrote:
In post 921, farside22 wrote:FTR no scum read on boo. Shaft was scum, aero was the sk. The other 2 were town.
I'll take that as good for day 1.

It would be more impressive if you hadn't done what you did Night One.

Nonetheless, it doesn't constitute an ability to read me; if it DOES, then I'm thinking you are scum this game because you aren't reading me right and apparently that only happens when you're scum.

And I have no idea what you think House's read on me at this point has to do with anything. He looks like sheeping you and you look like he's your only friend, so that's not meaning a whole lot to me at the moment.

The sound I imagine when people are reading me and boo

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #936 (isolation #107) » Thu May 14, 2015 10:59 am

Post by farside22 »

Grapes is scum on the wagon.
Did peace join it?
Probably Pere.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #937 (isolation #108) » Thu May 14, 2015 11:04 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 752, VysePresident wrote:So, I've read about half the game so far, up to Page #10, and I'm heading to work shortly. I'll go ahead and throw out what reads I have, and get back to you guys tonight.

-Leans Town - House(?), Lucian, Suzenne

NOTES: House is probably the weakest of my Townreads, just because I'm not fond of his read process so far, and he seems a bit more focused than last time I played with him. That said, there's a flow to his thoughts that leans more like his Town thought process, and I feel that outweighs the former stuff. I'll probably look into this more tonight.

Lucian leans Town mostly because he feels like I expect. Call it a gutread.

Suzenne feels pretty Town to me. She's a little bit weird stylistically, but so far, so good. I don't get House's bit on her being low-hanging fruit, really. :/

---

Null - Farside, Lala, Aero, grapes.

Mostly okay with Farside, but she hasn't wowed me yet, either. I'm still not sure what to make of Lala ever. I didn't really get any scum or Townvibes from Aero. Honestly, I've haven't even really bothered to think about Grapes that much. Some of his yelling pushed toward mildly Town, but meh. Not my first choice of counterwagon.

---

Dunno - D3x, Peregrine, Kat,

Haven't seen much of anything from these people.

---

Scummy - Blankface.

Mostly, I don't like the way he's hanging around & posting blandly inoffensive analysis. I'll dive into this tonight, when I have time to actually explain my read, but mostly, I just feel like he's playing to avoid attention so far. I'm a little sad to see that apparently the pressure on him died.

In all honesty, I'll probably vote Grapes if it really has to be him or me, but realistically, I'm leaning more towards Blankface for scum.

VOTE: Blankface

#VanityWagonGo!

Noting the start of the case to look back on later if possible
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #949 (isolation #109) » Sat May 16, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

Vote: peacebringer

Pere should be poked at today too
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #959 (isolation #110) » Mon May 18, 2015 12:15 am

Post by farside22 »

D3 vote pb with me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #961 (isolation #111) » Mon May 18, 2015 12:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Because your scum
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #966 (isolation #112) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:27 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 964, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 963, Bookitty wrote:@Peacebringer: One good reason to look at you (apart from your ISO, which is pretty atrocious) is that the wagon on you fell apart in favour of a wagon on BlankFace, now known to be town. I think you were at L-1 at one point and refused to claim. This looks like BlankFace was a contrived counterwagon.

Can someone who supported that wagon (other than Vyse) please tell me their reasons?

I apologise for my absence yesterday; I went to see Mad Max: Fury Road, which was awesome. I'm not sorry I went to see it, but I'm sorry I didn't check in earlier.

hey I tried to stop the blankface lynch. Folks did not want to lynch me versus blankface. That is on them. The purpose of the behavior from day 1 is over. Obviously I do not consider my role to be overly important to town. Folks care to run me up and lynch me here, I don't care. As to my ISO, what is atrocious about what I said. Please give specifics, because blanket use of pejoratives is simply that.

In post 871, PeaceBringer wrote:

@Farside; I don't care about the meta. I care about the fact that Kitty is backing her posts with content from THIS GAME. You are not. In addition to the other things I've pointed out against you. Who's ignoring points now?

@PEACE;
PEOPLE WERE HUNTING. FUCK, EVEN VYSE MADE A CASE. GET CAUGHT THE FUCK UP AND THINK FOR YOURSELF. DON'T GIVE ME THIS AOE BULLSHIT. YOU AND PERE ARE FUCKING AWFUL RIGHT NOW.

well, that is an AtE
here I will make you happy then
VOTE BLANK

and as to what anyone thinks, I DON"T CARE, I always think for my self...

Yup that totally looks like trying to stop the BF wagon there. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #969 (isolation #113) » Mon May 18, 2015 10:40 am

Post by farside22 »

D3: I'll read through your points tomorrow.

Pere: I swear I will vote you if you do nothing this day.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #982 (isolation #114) » Mon May 18, 2015 11:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

Lala: I can't say I'm really impressed with you this game. I know you can be fluff but you also put things in your post that look like scum hunting.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #985 (isolation #115) » Mon May 18, 2015 11:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

Knowing Pere he probably didn't read.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1001 (isolation #116) » Tue May 19, 2015 6:58 am

Post by farside22 »

d3x: I love you and I'm sure you made some good points that I haven't looked at but PB is scum here.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1008 (isolation #117) » Tue May 19, 2015 7:57 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1007, Bookitty wrote:Who was I addressing in the quote you took out of context "Peacebringer agrees with you"?

What was it in reference to?

How is it a shot at you?

The mind fucking from PB is strong.
Don't go into the light.

Suz is probably scum by the by.

I maybe reveluating soren/vsye but not today.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #118) » Tue May 19, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by farside22 »

Boo: are you mad at me for my day 1 tunnel?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #119) » Tue May 19, 2015 1:46 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1013, Bookitty wrote:
In post 1012, farside22 wrote:Boo: are you mad at me for my day 1 tunnel?

Nope. How come?

Just felt the need to do a hypo theory and what I was thinking...I didn't want it to come off as rubbing salt into a wound.

Anyways my hypo theory came because of suz post about you.
I thought maybe scum was trying to strike an argument between us since we kept going at each other, well mostly me towards you, to get that ball rolling again.
Does that make sense?
I'm a bit sleepy because I took something for a good night sleep and feel like I'm talking gibberish
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1042 (isolation #120) » Tue May 19, 2015 11:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

Y not?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1045 (isolation #121) » Wed May 20, 2015 12:00 am

Post by farside22 »

:P
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1052 (isolation #122) » Wed May 20, 2015 6:45 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1049, PeaceBringer wrote:farside- sure wish you could say anything that would convince me you are town-- probably won't

Nothing you've done says you are town, including lying your ass off and half ass reads

Lynch please and thank you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1055 (isolation #123) » Wed May 20, 2015 8:53 am

Post by farside22 »

Why should I bother proving jack fucking shit to you.
If you were town you would read the thread.
Give reason's why you were scum reading players and not fucking trolling.
Right now all you have is OMGUS and fake ass reads.

If your town please stop playing mafia then
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1056 (isolation #124) » Wed May 20, 2015 8:54 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 966, farside22 wrote:
In post 964, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 963, Bookitty wrote:@Peacebringer: One good reason to look at you (apart from your ISO, which is pretty atrocious) is that the wagon on you fell apart in favour of a wagon on BlankFace, now known to be town. I think you were at L-1 at one point and refused to claim. This looks like BlankFace was a contrived counterwagon.

Can someone who supported that wagon (other than Vyse) please tell me their reasons?

I apologise for my absence yesterday; I went to see Mad Max: Fury Road, which was awesome. I'm not sorry I went to see it, but I'm sorry I didn't check in earlier.

hey I tried to stop the blankface lynch. Folks did not want to lynch me versus blankface. That is on them. The purpose of the behavior from day 1 is over. Obviously I do not consider my role to be overly important to town. Folks care to run me up and lynch me here, I don't care. As to my ISO, what is atrocious about what I said. Please give specifics, because blanket use of pejoratives is simply that.

In post 871, PeaceBringer wrote:

@PEACE;

well, that is an AtE
here I will make you happy then
VOTE BLANK

and as to what anyone thinks, I DON"T CARE, I always think for my self...

Yup that totally looks like trying to stop the BF wagon there. :roll:

And for the sake of prosperity.

Here is one lie I already caught you in PB.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1063 (isolation #125) » Wed May 20, 2015 9:11 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1058, PeaceBringer wrote:
VENGKILL Farside

If you are town, town's gain for your loss as well
I expressed my thoughts take it or leave it.

:neutral:

If this happens to be accurate please lynch vsye, pere and lala
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1065 (isolation #126) » Wed May 20, 2015 9:13 am

Post by farside22 »

If PB is town and shot me I will be ranting in the dead thread what a fucking hypocrite he is.

peace out if I'm dead
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1070 (isolation #127) » Wed May 20, 2015 9:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Here you hypocrite.
Choke on your own freeking words.

In post 1053, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 1052, farside22 wrote:
In post 1049, PeaceBringer wrote:farside- sure wish you could say anything that would convince me you are town-- probably won't

Nothing you've done says you are town, including lying your ass off and half ass reads

Lynch please and thank you.

I asked you to convince me you are town...
I have no intent to prove I am town...
I have not lied once
everyone has half-assed reads
If you happened to be town, it does not even equate 1/2 ass
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1072 (isolation #128) » Wed May 20, 2015 9:51 am

Post by farside22 »

Grumbles....

Vyse, Pere, Susan/lala

Those are my top 3 scum reads.
Everyone thank the player who can't fucking read the game and shots randomly if the scum win
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1702 (isolation #129) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

Well I was spot on about boo.
I guess pb killing me made no difference since d3x poisoned me.
That replace out from Soren was terrible.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”